34.788%...COMPLETE

Andrew Craighan - guitar
Calvin Robertshaw - guitar
Adrian Jackson - bass
Bill Law - drums
Michelle Richfield - female vocals on "Heroin Chic"

Keyboards by Keith Appleton and 'Mags'

October 6, 1998
Peaceville Records

Thanks to J-Man for the addition

MY DYING BRIDE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy MY DYING BRIDE 34.788%...Complete Music

Peaceville / Snapper 2014
Vinyl$29.98
Map of All Our FailuresMap of All Our Failures
Peaceville UK 2012
MY DYING BRIDE-TURN LOOSE THE SWANS-CD 2003-DIGIPAK+3 BONUS TRACKS-REMASTERED US $16.59 Buy It Now 35m 21s
MY DYING BRIDE-THE ANGEL AND THE DARK RIVER-CD 2003-DIGIPAK+4 BONUS TRACKS US $16.59 Buy It Now 44m 22s
3 BOX SET FROM:MY DYING BRIDE PARADISE LOST KATATONIA US $89.99 Buy It Now 46m 45s
MY DYING BRIDE-THE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE WORLD-CD 2004-DIGIPAK-MINT US $16.59 Buy It Now 52m 25s
MY DYING BRIDE-DREADFUL HOURS-CD 2001-DIGIPAK-UK 1ST ISSUE+BOOKLET US $16.59 Buy It Now 1h
MY DYING BRIDE-LIKE GODS OF THE SUN-CD 2001+SLIPCASE US $11.61 Buy It Now 1h 10m
LOT OF 3CD'S MY DYING BRIDE - DARK SANCTUARY - THE SOIL BLEEDS BLACK DOOM/METAL US $8.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE LOT OF 3 CD'S .METAL Turn Loose The Swans/Songs Of Darkness... US $14.99 [0 bids]
And Here I Lie "Regrets" RARE/OOP Doom,Thorns of the Carrion,My Dying Bride US $28.00 Buy It Now 6h 19m
MY DYING BRIDE Like gods of the sun US $3.99 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride - Turn Loose The Swans CD US $15.46 Buy It Now 13h 17m
KATATONIA FOR FUNERALS TO COME CD 1995 AV009 anathema my dying bride opeth US $26.99 Buy It Now 14h 45m
HEDON CRIES - Affliction's Fiction (CD 2007) Anathema My Dying Bride Saturnus US $12.99 Buy It Now 16h 29m
KATATONIA Dead End Kings double LP my dying bride anathema paradise lost tiamat US $25.00 Buy It Now 16h 51m
My Dying Bride - I Am The Bloody Earth 12" 1st Press 2 Track EP US $8.29 [1 bids]
My Dying Bride - Symphonaire Infernus Et Spera Empyrium 12" 1st Press 2 Track EP US $10.79 [2 bids]
My Dying Bride - As The Flower Withers 12" Vinyl LP - 1st Press US $9.47 [2 bids]
My Dying Bride - Turn Loose The Swans Double 12" Vinyl Gatefold LP - 1st Press US $26.57 [3 bids]
CRADLE OF FILTH Embroidered Logo PATCH MY DYING BRIDE AT THE GATES DIMMU BORGIR US $5.39 Buy It Now 19h 55m
THE GARDNERZ Embroidered Logo PATCH My Dying Bride Paradise Lost Anathema US $5.39 Buy It Now 20h
MY DYING BRIDE "A Map of All Our Failures" 2LP 2012 Peaceville Records (Vinyl) US $33.00 Buy It Now 20h 3m
MY DYING BRIDE Embroidered Logo PATCH ANATHEMA SOLSTICE BAL SAGOTH US $5.39 Buy It Now 20h 28m
Paradise Lost-S/T Self Titled RARE CD 2005 BMG Anathema My Dying Bride style US $5.99 Buy It Now 21h 20m
KUOLEMANLAAKSO- Tulijoutsen cd NEW Swallow The Sun Barren Earth My Dying Bride US $6.14 [3 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE- A Map Of All Our Failures cd NEW Swallow The Sun Paradise Lost US $1.64 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride For Lies I Sire CD 2009 Peaceville Records US $8.29 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride The Angel and the Dark River Digipack CD 2003 Peaceville Records US $8.29 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride Turn Loose The Swans Digipack CD 2003 Peaceville Records US $8.29 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride - Trinity CD 2004 doom collection Peaceville US $12.95 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - Evinta 2CD 2011 digibook symphonic doom Peaceville US $13.95 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - A Map of All Our Failures CD 2012 doom Peaceville US $13.95 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE PATCH 2 US $4.97 Buy It Now 1 day
AVERNUS-Of the fallen cd OOP Novembers Doom Somnus My Dying Bride US $14.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE CASSETTE, Turn Loose The Swans, Futurist, Peaceville US $7.88 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride TURN LOOSE THE SWANS LPx2 UK 801056803917 Peaceville new US $62.57 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - MEISTERWERK 2 [DIGIPAK] - NEW CD US $12.45 Buy It Now 1 day
Meisterwerk V.2 by My Dying Bride (Digipak, Mar-2004, Peaceville Records (USA)) US $24.99 [0 bids]
MOURNING BELOVETH-THE SULLEN SULCUS-CD-my dying bride-paradise lost-melodic-doom US $12.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - LINE OF DEATHLESS KINGS - NEW CD US $19.29 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - FOR LIES I SIRE NEW CD US $24.30 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - 34.788% COMPLETE - BONUS TRACK (DIGIPAK) NEW CD US $17.77 Buy It Now 1 day
MOURNING BELOVETH-THE SULLEN SULCUS-CD-OOP-melodic-doom-anathema-my dying bride US $19.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE I Am The Bloody Earth RARE 1994 OOP UK CD Single Ex/Ex Vile44TCD US $26.56 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE Turn Loose The Swans 3 Bonus Tracks CD (New) US $18.70 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - EVINTA - CDVILEF324 US $13.04 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - 34.788 Complete [CD New] US $12.23 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - For Lies I Sire [CD New] US $13.86 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - Like Gods Of The Sun (Japan+2) / 11 Track US $9.99 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride - Trinity (Japan+1) / 10 Track US $9.99 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride - Turn Loose The Swans (Japan+1) / 8 Track US $9.99 [0 bids]
BLOODSTOCK METAL FEST 2006 Programme MY DYING BRIDE DEATHSTARS PRIMAL FEAR US $1.64 [0 bids]
THERGOTHON Fhtagn-nagh Yog-Sothoth LP unholy demilich beherit my dying bride von US $45.00 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride 34.788% Complete Digipack CD 2004 Peaceville Records US $8.29 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE Like Gods of the Sun, Import, doom, lost, anathema, opeth, slayer US $2.99 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride The Light At The End Of The World Digipack CD 2004 Peaceville US $8.29 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride The Dreadful Hours Digipack CD 2001 Peaceville US $8.29 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride Songs of Darkness Words of Light Digipack CD 2004 Peaceville US $8.29 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride The Angel and the Dark River cd sealed US $21.24 Buy It Now 2 days
Ashes you leave - The inheritance of sin CD 1st Press My dying bride Ophis US $30.00 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - TURN LOOSE THE SWANS (180GM) NEW VINYL US $55.64 Buy It Now 2 days
THE ORGAN FANZINE ISSUE 148 JAN 2006 - NINA HAGEN - LIARS - MY DYING BRIDE US $14.93 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride: Turn Loose The Swans Special Edition 2 CD Set 2013 Digibook NEW US $15.95 Buy It Now 2 days
THE KNELL - Harm (CD 2007) Doom Death Metal Esoteric Draconian My Dying Bride US $14.99 Buy It Now 2 days
NEX-ZERO-CD-doom-my dying bride-anathema-watain-nominon US $7.99 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE the thrash of naked limbs CD (shipping are not 3 $ !!!) US $23.00 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE i am the bloody earth CD (shipping are not 3 $ !!!) US $23.00 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE symphonaire infernus et spera... CD (shipping are not 3 $ !!!) US $23.00 [0 bids]
My dying bride - like gods of the sun LP first press VILE 65 US $125.00 Buy It Now 2 days
COLD COLOURS-COLD COLOURS (2013) US DARK METAL ROTTING CHRIST MY DYING BRIDE US $2.99 [0 bids]
SILENT STREAM OF GODLESS ELEGY-RELIC DANCES NEW LP MY DYING BRIDE DOOM/DEATH US $36.99 [0 bids]
MORGAIN Abandoned In The Forest... CD My Dying Bride Paradise Lost Kathatonia US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - Turn Loose the Swans US $10.78 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - A Map of All Our Failures US $12.91 Buy It Now 2 days
HEDON CRIES-HATE INTO GRIEF (2003 GR DOOM/DEATH DARK TRANQUILLITY MY DYING BRIDE US $2.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - A MAP OF ALL OUR FAILURES - CDVILEF407 US $19.15 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - Turn Loose The Swans [Vinyl New] US $43.39 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE logo LANYARD official licensed merchandise US $8.29 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE logo white/black SWEATBAND official merchandise US $8.29 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride "Turn Loose the Swans" 2013 2cd Special Edition Sealed Digibook US $15.76 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride "An Ode To Woe" Live 2 disc cd/dvd 2008 Sealed US $11.54 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride "Introducing" 2013 2cd set Sealed US $11.04 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - EVINTA [3 DISCS] - NEW CD BOXSET US $35.44 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride-Meisterwerk 1 Digipak US $40.00 [0 bids]
The Angel and the Dark River by My Dying Bride (Cassette, Feb-1996, Fierce) US $20.00 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE "Trinity" (1st press,VERY RARE!!!) Phlebotomized,Saturnus US $16.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Onirophagus - Defiler of hope (pro cdr) MY DYING BRIDE AUTOPSY KATATONIA ASPHYX US $5.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE A LINE OF DEATHLESS KINGS CD 2006 PEACEVILLE doom gothic metal US $0.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - Trinity:T-shirt NEW - LARGE ONLY US $28.05 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE - EVINTA [2 DISCS] [801056832429] - NEW CD BOXSET US $23.09 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE - EVINTA NEW CD US $61.47 Buy It Now 3 days
PARADISE LOST PRINTED PATCH MY DYING BRIDE ANATHEMA KATATONIA MOONSPELL CEMETARY US $4.00 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE "THE ANGEL AND THE DARK RIVER" LIMITED EDITION 2 CD UNRELEASED US $40.00 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride - As The Flower Withers - Tape US $7.00 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - The Light at the end of the World - Tape US $5.00 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride For Darkest Eyes Dvd Videoes And Live 1996 US $4.68 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - A Map Of All Our Failures +1 bonus track CD+DVD digibook 2012 US $19.99 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride - The Manuscript EP 2013 US $8.99 [0 bids]
PARADISE LOST Gothic LP ORG UK First Press MY DYING BRIDE ANATHEMA MOONSPELL US $39.90 [1 bids]
DRACONIAN - RARE LIVE IN TEL AVIV FLYER 2009 ANATHEMA MY DYING BRIDE US $9.99 Buy It Now 3 days

More places to buy MY DYING BRIDE music online Buy MY DYING BRIDE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for MY DYING BRIDE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

MY DYING BRIDE 34.788%...Complete ratings distribution

MY DYING BRIDE 34.788%...Complete reviews

Review by Bonnek
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Prog Metal Team
2 stars After the tepid reception of Like Gods Of The Sun, MDB changed the grunge oriented sound of that album to a more experimental direction. 34.788 %...Complete is an industrial and Goth-tinged alternative metal album where MDB tried to catch up with the genre defying music that The Gathering and Tiamat had released in the preceding years. It was very much a hit and miss again. 34.788 %...Complete has the potential of a good album but suffers from a number of shortcomings.

This becomes evident right from the start. The Whore, The Cook and The Mother has nice quiet atmospherics and great heavy Goth symphonic metal parts. But the problem is Aaron's vocal capabilities, or lack thereof. This is the third MDB album in a row where he only uses his singing voice, be it with a bit distortion on some tracks. His clean vocals are inexpressive and dreary, and since he can't convey any dynamics through them, the sinister power of his gruff vocals are surely missed.

A second problem is that each of the tracks is a least 3 minutes too long. There are simply not enough ideas or development in the music to keep them going for more then 5 minutes. Songs like Herion Chic and Apocalypse Woman would have been excellent had they been reduced to appropriate lengths. Now they're merely average. Only Under Your Wings manages to find the balance between length and substance.

Not the best MDB, but probably not as bad as advertised. 2.5 stars

Send comments to Bonnek (BETA) | Report this review (#280806) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, May 07, 2010

Review by UMUR
4 stars 34.788%... Complete is the 5th full-length studio album by British doom metal act My Dying Bride. The album was released in October 1998 through Peaceville Records. There have been a few lineup changes since Like Gods of the Sun (1996) as drummer Rick Miah had been forced to leave the band because of health issues and violin/ keyboard player Martin Powell left because of musical differences. Apparently Martin Powell had stopped showing up at rehearsals and at some point resigned. The latter is replaced here by session keyboard player Jonny Maudling while the former ( Rick Miah) is replaced by Bill Law.

The music style on 34.788%... Complete is in many ways very different from the bandĀ“s earlier output, but at the end of the day still sounds unmistakably like My Dying Bride. One of the main reasons for the different sound is of course the lack of violin on the album. The violin parts had become one of the trademarks of the bandĀ“s sound and had been a dominant part of every album release up until 34.788%... Complete. Instead My Dying Bride opted to incorporate a lot more keyboards on this album compared to the earlier releases. Lead vocalist Aaron Stainthorpe had left the death metal growls behind a couple of albums ago and on this album he also exclusively sings using his clean voice. ThereĀ“s an experimental aura surrounding this album, and youĀ“ll find some of the most adventurous and ( dare I say) progressive ideas ever recorded by My Dying Bride on 34.788%... Complete. The track Heroin Chic is probably the most obvious example of a track that sounds very different from earlier material. ThereĀ“s an electronic edge to the song, and reciting type vocals in the vein of Nick Cave. The lyrics are also unusually brutal and vulgar with the use of multible swear words. Pretty far from the more usual romantic albeit depressive lyric style. Most songs feature unusual experiments though, so itĀ“s not exclusively Heroin Chic thatĀ“s different. One of my favorite moments on the album is the atmospheric section in the opening track The Whore, the Cook and the Mother, which features only clean guitar, keyboards and samples. That section really moves me, like very little music possess the power to do.

The production is professional and powerful, suiting the music perfectly.

34.788%... Complete is probably the most unconventional album yet released by My Dying Bride, and there are very different opinions about the album among fans and critics alike. IĀ“m one of those that really appreciate that the band had the guts to do something a bit different and I think they fully succeeded in their quest. 34.788%... Complete is among my favorites by My Dying Bride and IĀ“d say a 4 - 4.5 star rating is deserved.

Send comments to UMUR (BETA) | Report this review (#408953) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, February 27, 2011

2 stars My Dying Bride lost the plot in a major way on this album. Following Paradise Lost's way to oblivion, My Dying Bride came up with an album full of goth rock and triphop, electronica and plain rock. Gone was the mournful doom metal My Dying Bride had made their trademark. Well, most of it, an ... (read more)

Report this review (#297622) | Posted by toroddfuglesteg | Monday, September 06, 2010 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of MY DYING BRIDE "34.788%...Complete"