34.788%...COMPLETE

Andrew Craighan - guitar
Calvin Robertshaw - guitar
Adrian Jackson - bass
Bill Law - drums
Michelle Richfield - female vocals on "Heroin Chic"

Keyboards by Keith Appleton and 'Mags'

October 6, 1998
Peaceville Records

Thanks to J-Man for the addition

MY DYING BRIDE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy MY DYING BRIDE 34.788%...Complete Music

Peaceville UK 2012
ManuscriptManuscript
EP
Peaceville UK 2013
PARAMAECIUM A TIME TO MOURN RARE MY DYING BRIDE IN EXORDIUM FUNERAL ANATHEMA DIE US $19.99 [1 bids]
45m 22s
PARAMAECIUM WITHIN THE ANCIENT FOREST MY DYING BRIDE IN EXORDIUM PARADISE LOST US $21.50 [5 bids]
50m 35s
MY DYING BRIDE-TURN LOOSE THE SWANS-CD 2003-DIGIPAK+3 BONUS TRACKS-REMASTERED US $8.06 Buy It Now 1h 10m
My Dying Bride - Trinity CD 2004 doom collection Peaceville US $12.95 Buy It Now 2h 42m
My Dying Bride - A Map of All Our Failures CD 2012 doom Peaceville US $13.95 Buy It Now 2h 42m
MY DYING BRIDE PATCH 2 US $4.83 Buy It Now 2h 56m
Turn Loose the Swans by My Dying Bride (CD, Feb-1994, Futurist/Mayhem Records) US $2.99 Buy It Now 3h 25m
Paradise Lost - Plains Of Desolation 1990 RARE DEMO My Dying Bride Anathema US $20.49 [2 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - AN ODE TO WOE - LIVE [LTD.DIGIBOOK] (CD/DVD, 2008) *Sealed* US $12.99 [0 bids]
MOURNING BELOVETH-THE SULLEN SULCUS-CD-my dying bride-paradise lost-melodic-doom US $12.99 Buy It Now 7h 35m
MY DYING BRIDE - LINE OF DEATHLESS KINGS - NEW CD US $19.18 Buy It Now 8h 29m
[CD NEW] EVINTA: DELUXE - MY DYING BRIDE US $44.51 Buy It Now 11h 50m
MY DYING BRIDE - FOR LIES I SIRE NEW CD US $23.13 Buy It Now 12h
MY DYING BRIDE - 34.788% COMPLETE - BONUS TRACK (DIGIPAK) NEW CD US $16.91 Buy It Now 12h 2m
MOURNING BELOVETH-THE SULLEN SULCUS-CD-OOP-melodic-doom-anathema-my dying bride US $19.99 Buy It Now 12h 30m
My Dying Bride - Evinta CD US $20.29 Buy It Now 13h 44m
MY DYING BRIDE I Am The Bloody Earth RARE 1994 OOP UK CD Single Ex/Ex Vile44TCD US $20.98 Buy It Now 14h 8m
MY DYING BRIDE - EVINTA - CDVILEF324 US $13.58 Buy It Now 17h 43m
AMORPHIS Tuonela TEST PRESS BLACK vinyl lp /10 my dying bride anathema NM/NM US $129.11 Buy It Now 18h 31m
My Dying Bride - 34.788% COMPLETE limited yellow vinyl LP album UNPLAYED US $32.30 Buy It Now 18h 54m
MY DYING BRIDE - MEISTERWERK 2 [DIGIPAK] - NEW CD US $8.27 Buy It Now 19h 42m
My Dying Bride - 34.788 Complete [CD New] US $11.98 Buy It Now 21h 14m
My Dying Bride - For Lies I Sire [CD New] US $14.01 Buy It Now 21h 15m
My Dying Bride The Angel and the Dark River cd sealed US $21.24 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - THE DREADFUL HOURS [DIGIPAK] [801056109026] - NEW CD US $6.83 Buy It Now 1 day
THE ORGAN FANZINE ISSUE 148 JAN 2006 - NINA HAGEN - LIARS - MY DYING BRIDE US $14.52 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - TURN LOOSE THE SWANS (180GM) NEW VINYL US $52.96 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE MY BODY A FUNERAL WOVEN PATCH US $4.50 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride: Turn Loose The Swans Special Edition 2 CD Set 2013 Digibook NEW US $15.95 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride : 34.788% ... Complete CD (2001) US $10.08 Buy It Now 1 day
AMORPHIS AM UNIVERSUM G/F LP LTD 300 2013 sentenced my dying bride death circle US $35.51 [0 bids]
NEX-ZERO-CD-doom-my dying bride-anathema-watain-nominon US $7.99 Buy It Now 1 day
KATATONIA FOR FUNERALS TO COME CD 1995 AV009 anathema my dying bride opeth US $26.99 Buy It Now 1 day
My dying bride - like gods of the sun LP first press VILE 65 US $125.00 Buy It Now 1 day
MORGION-SOLINARI-CD-OOP-melodic-doom-death-saturnus-my dying bride-anathema US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - FOR LIES I SIRE - NEW CD US $11.03 Buy It Now 1 day
KUOLEMANLAAKSO- Tulijoutsen cd Swallow The Sun Barren Earth My Dying Bride US $2.00 [2 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE- The Barghest Of Whitby cd Wounded Kings Paradise Lost Anathema US $11.56 [9 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE- The Manuscript cd Swallow The Sun Paradise Lost Anathema US $4.20 [6 bids]
1.MY DYING BRIDE-A LINE OF DEATHLESS KINGS CDVILEF150X US $42.99 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride GOD IS ALONE 7 1991 VERY RARE LISTENABLE!!!307 of 1000 US $170.00 Buy It Now 1 day
MORGAIN Abandoned In The Forest... CD My Dying Bride Paradise Lost Kathatonia US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
~ MY DYING BRIDE - Evinta ~ MUSIC 2 CD's US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - Turn Loose the Swans US $12.35 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - A MAP OF ALL OUR FAILURES - CDVILEF407 US $17.73 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - Turn Loose The Swans [Vinyl New] US $44.98 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - A Map of All Our Failures US $12.57 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - EVINTA [3 DISCS] - NEW CD BOXSET US $37.69 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE-DREADFUL HOURS VINYL LP NEW US $34.92 Buy It Now 1 day
Mourning beloveth - Dust CD 2nd Press My dying bride Paradise Lost Ophis Evoken US $20.00 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride *GUITAR TABS * Lesson Software CD - ( 49 Songs ) US $4.95 [0 bids]
The Angel and the Dark River by My Dying Bride (Cassette, Feb-1996, Fierce) US $20.00 Buy It Now 2 days
LOT OF 24 CD's/GOTHIC-DOOM-DARK-METAL(My Dying Bride,The Gathering) US $24.90 [0 bids]
Mindrot 'Forlorn' RARE OOP. Evoken,My Dying Bride,Thergothon US $2.67 [1 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - AN ODE TO WOE [DIGIPAK] - NEW CD BOXSET US $14.14 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride-The Barghest O' Whitby LP (Limited to 1000) Doom Death Metal US $45.00 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - ODE TO WOE (W/BOOK) (+DVD) NEW CD US $23.13 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - Trinity:T-shirt NEW - LARGE ONLY US $26.70 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - EVINTA [2 DISCS] [801056832429] - NEW CD BOXSET US $17.99 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - EVINTA NEW CD US $58.51 Buy It Now 2 days
PARADISE LOST PRINTED PATCH MY DYING BRIDE ANATHEMA KATATONIA MOONSPELL CEMETARY US $4.00 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE FOR LIES I SIRE SPECIAL UKR. EDITION MOON RECORDS US $16.99 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE A LANE OF DEATHLESS KINGS SPECIAL UKR. EDITION MOON RECORDS US $16.99 Buy It Now 2 days
PARADISE LOST - IN REQUIEM CD my dying bride draconian orphaned land alcest US $7.99 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - The Light at the end of the World - Tape US $5.00 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - As The Flower Withers - Tape US $7.00 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - Evinta: Deluxe [CD New] US $40.67 Buy It Now 2 days
DRACONIAN - THE BURNING HALO CD MY DYING BRIDE SAMAEL NOVEMBERS DOOM OPETH US $10.99 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - MAGAZINE CUTTINGS COLLECTION (REF R1) US $16.07 Buy It Now 2 days
Sentenced: Frozen CD Katatonia Anathema My Dying Bride Opeth Paradise Lost US $2.00 [1 bids]
Sentenced: Down CD Katatonia Anathema My Dying Bride Opeth Paradise Lost US $2.00 [1 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE CASSETTE, Turn Loose The Swans, Futurist, Peaceville US $7.88 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE LIKE GODS OF THE SUN + 2 BONUS TRACKS SEALED CD NEW 2014 US $5.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Sentenced: The Funeral Album CD Katatonia Anathema My Dying Bride Opeth Charon US $1.25 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE logo white/black SWEATBAND official merchandise US $8.06 Buy It Now 2 days
Charon: Dying Daylights CD Sentenced Katatonia Paradise Lost My Dying Bride US $4.25 [2 bids]
Amorphis: Skyforger CD Opeth Katatonia Evergrey My Dying Bride Paradise Lost US $4.10 [4 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - MAP OF ALL OUR FAILURES NEW VINYL US $41.93 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE - ANGEL & THE DARK RIVER NEW VINYL US $41.93 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE - The Angel And The Dark River - LP 1995 - FIRST PRESS!! RARE !! US $77.50 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - Like Gods Of The Sun [2LP] - 2013- New & Sealed US $30.40 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE-For Darkest Eyes DVD Paradise Lost Anathema Doom Black Sabbath US $3.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE "Trinity" (1st press,VERY RARE!!!) Phlebotomized,Saturnus US $16.99 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - An Ode To Woe [CD New] US $17.12 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - Angel & The Dark River [Vinyl New] US $28.90 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - Map Of All Our Failures [Vinyl New] US $28.97 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride : The Voice of the Wretched CD (2008) US $10.37 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE - Albion (20th Ann Tour) Longsleeve T-shirt - NEW - LARGE ONLY US $35.60 Buy It Now 3 days
FATUM ELISUM-HOMO NIHILIS-doom-death-silencer-paradise lost-my dying bride US $9.99 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE My Body A Funeral Mug NEW OFFICIAL US $9.67 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - The Angel and the Dark River/Live at the Dynamo '95 [Limited].. US $24.99 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - Map Of All Our Failures [CD New] US $14.86 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - Angel and the Dark River (1996) NEW CD US $14.52 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE "THE ANGEL AND THE DARK RIVER" LIMITED EDITION 2 CD UNRELEASED US $40.00 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE As The Flower Withers LP 6 Track With Inner Sleeve (vilelp479) EU US $34.87 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - TRINITY 2004 UK CD album + bonus tracks NEW & SEALED B2PP1 US $7.67 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride, Songs of Darkness Words of Light Audio CD US $9.29 Buy It Now 4 days
SOLSTICE "Lamentations"ORG CD Candlelight 1994,Candlemass,My Dying Bride US $34.99 Buy It Now 4 days
MY DYING BRIDE - MAP OF ALL OUR FAILURES NEW CD US $23.13 Buy It Now 4 days
MY DYING BRIDE**VAULTED SHADOWS**CD US $13.50 Buy It Now 4 days

More places to buy MY DYING BRIDE music online Buy MY DYING BRIDE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for MY DYING BRIDE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

MY DYING BRIDE 34.788%...Complete ratings distribution

MY DYING BRIDE 34.788%...Complete reviews

Review by Bonnek
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Prog Metal Team
2 stars After the tepid reception of Like Gods Of The Sun, MDB changed the grunge oriented sound of that album to a more experimental direction. 34.788 %...Complete is an industrial and Goth-tinged alternative metal album where MDB tried to catch up with the genre defying music that The Gathering and Tiamat had released in the preceding years. It was very much a hit and miss again. 34.788 %...Complete has the potential of a good album but suffers from a number of shortcomings.

This becomes evident right from the start. The Whore, The Cook and The Mother has nice quiet atmospherics and great heavy Goth symphonic metal parts. But the problem is Aaron's vocal capabilities, or lack thereof. This is the third MDB album in a row where he only uses his singing voice, be it with a bit distortion on some tracks. His clean vocals are inexpressive and dreary, and since he can't convey any dynamics through them, the sinister power of his gruff vocals are surely missed.

A second problem is that each of the tracks is a least 3 minutes too long. There are simply not enough ideas or development in the music to keep them going for more then 5 minutes. Songs like Herion Chic and Apocalypse Woman would have been excellent had they been reduced to appropriate lengths. Now they're merely average. Only Under Your Wings manages to find the balance between length and substance.

Not the best MDB, but probably not as bad as advertised. 2.5 stars

Send comments to Bonnek (BETA) | Report this review (#280806) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, May 07, 2010

Review by UMUR
4 stars 34.788%... Complete is the 5th full-length studio album by British doom metal act My Dying Bride. The album was released in October 1998 through Peaceville Records. There have been a few lineup changes since Like Gods of the Sun (1996) as drummer Rick Miah had been forced to leave the band because of health issues and violin/ keyboard player Martin Powell left because of musical differences. Apparently Martin Powell had stopped showing up at rehearsals and at some point resigned. The latter is replaced here by session keyboard player Jonny Maudling while the former ( Rick Miah) is replaced by Bill Law.

The music style on 34.788%... Complete is in many ways very different from the band┬┤s earlier output, but at the end of the day still sounds unmistakably like My Dying Bride. One of the main reasons for the different sound is of course the lack of violin on the album. The violin parts had become one of the trademarks of the band┬┤s sound and had been a dominant part of every album release up until 34.788%... Complete. Instead My Dying Bride opted to incorporate a lot more keyboards on this album compared to the earlier releases. Lead vocalist Aaron Stainthorpe had left the death metal growls behind a couple of albums ago and on this album he also exclusively sings using his clean voice. There┬┤s an experimental aura surrounding this album, and you┬┤ll find some of the most adventurous and ( dare I say) progressive ideas ever recorded by My Dying Bride on 34.788%... Complete. The track Heroin Chic is probably the most obvious example of a track that sounds very different from earlier material. There┬┤s an electronic edge to the song, and reciting type vocals in the vein of Nick Cave. The lyrics are also unusually brutal and vulgar with the use of multible swear words. Pretty far from the more usual romantic albeit depressive lyric style. Most songs feature unusual experiments though, so it┬┤s not exclusively Heroin Chic that┬┤s different. One of my favorite moments on the album is the atmospheric section in the opening track The Whore, the Cook and the Mother, which features only clean guitar, keyboards and samples. That section really moves me, like very little music possess the power to do.

The production is professional and powerful, suiting the music perfectly.

34.788%... Complete is probably the most unconventional album yet released by My Dying Bride, and there are very different opinions about the album among fans and critics alike. I┬┤m one of those that really appreciate that the band had the guts to do something a bit different and I think they fully succeeded in their quest. 34.788%... Complete is among my favorites by My Dying Bride and I┬┤d say a 4 - 4.5 star rating is deserved.

Send comments to UMUR (BETA) | Report this review (#408953) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, February 27, 2011

2 stars My Dying Bride lost the plot in a major way on this album. Following Paradise Lost's way to oblivion, My Dying Bride came up with an album full of goth rock and triphop, electronica and plain rock. Gone was the mournful doom metal My Dying Bride had made their trademark. Well, most of it, an ... (read more)

Report this review (#297622) | Posted by toroddfuglesteg | Monday, September 06, 2010 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of MY DYING BRIDE "34.788%...Complete"