34.788%...COMPLETE

Andrew Craighan - guitar
Calvin Robertshaw - guitar
Adrian Jackson - bass
Bill Law - drums
Michelle Richfield - female vocals on "Heroin Chic"

Keyboards by Keith Appleton and 'Mags'

October 6, 1998
Peaceville Records

Thanks to J-Man for the addition

MY DYING BRIDE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy MY DYING BRIDE 34.788%...Complete Music

Peaceville 2003
Like Gods Of The SunLike Gods Of The Sun
Extra tracks
Peaceville UK 2006
November's Doom 3 Cd Lot (Novembers Doom, My Dying Bride, Opeth, Paradise Lost) US $9.99 [1 bids]
My Dying Bride - Introducing [CD New] US $10.82 Buy It Now 4h 31m
NEX Zero CD My Dying Bride Katatonia Candlemass US $3.99 Buy It Now 6h 14m
Turn Loose the Swans My Dying Bride CD US $10.58 Buy It Now 7h 21m
MY DYING BRIDE FOR LIES I SIRE,2LP,STILL SEALED US $50.00 [1 bids]
My Dying Bride - Turn Loose The Swans (CD New) US $7.00 Buy It Now 10h 15m
MY DYING BRIDE A LINE OF DEATHLESS KINGS,2LP,STILL SEALED US $70.00 [1 bids]
Cathedral Statik Majik VINYL MEGARARE 1994 Earache DOOM My dying bride US $59.00 Buy It Now 11h 26m
My Dying Bride - Introducing My Dying Bride (NEW 2CD) US $13.01 Buy It Now 11h 58m
My Dying Bride - Trinity CD US $14.20 Buy It Now 14h 20m
My Dying Bride - Dreadful Hours CD US $14.20 Buy It Now 14h 20m
MY DYING BRIDE - 2004 Magazine Poster US $7.56 Buy It Now 16h 43m
My Dying Bride - Turn Loose The Swans [CD New] US $11.97 Buy It Now 17h 17m
the BLOODLINE - Opium hearts KATATONIA MY DYING BRIDE US $7.90 Buy It Now 17h 51m
My Dying Bride Meisterwerk II 9 track cd NEW! meisterwerk 2 US $7.49 Buy It Now 19h 22m
MY DYING BRIDE Like Gods Of The Sun 2LP Tiamat Candlemass Saturnus Draconian US $25.00 [0 bids]
WINTER INTO DARKNESS LP VINYL RARE BURZUM MY DYING BRIDE US $40.00 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride - As The Flower Withers / Japan Obi +1 Bonus 1st Press US $8.99 [1 bids]
My Dying Bride - Turn Loose The Swans / Japan Obi +1 Bonus 1st Press US $8.99 [1 bids]
My Dying Bride - Trinity / Japan Obi 1st Press Very Rare US $8.99 [1 bids]
My Dying Bride - The Angel And The Dark River / Japan Obi +2 Bonus US $8.99 [1 bids]
My Dying Bride - Like Gods Of The Sun / Japan Obi +2 Bonus 1st Press US $8.99 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride - 34.788%....Complete / Japan Obi +1 Bonus 1st Press US $8.99 [1 bids]
PARADISE LOST - DRACONIAN TIMES - ORG 1995 2CD BOXSET - RARE!!!! MY DYING BRIDE US $29.86 Buy It Now 1 day
SEVENCHURCH - BLEAK INSIGHT Extremely Rare English Doom Cassette My Dying Bride US $7.90 Buy It Now 1 day
ANATHEMA We're Here Because We're Here (Rare Gatefold CD+7"+DVDA) My Dying Bride US $45.00 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE Evinta Official Sew On WOVEN PATCH NEW US $7.46 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride 2albums US $10.00 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride - Introducing CD US $13.80 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - Turn Loose The Swans CD US $13.61 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - Turn Loose The Swans (Special Edition) (NEW 2CD) US $18.05 Buy It Now 1 day
CREMATORY TRANSMIGRATION CD MASS CD 016 GOTHIC DEATH DOOM METAL MY DYING BRIDE US $23.00 Buy It Now 1 day
SORROW HATRED AND DISGUST FIRST PRESS LP SATURNUS EVOKEN MY DYING BRIDE US $34.99 [0 bids]
Essenz - Mundus Numen (grey LP) My Dying Bride, Opeth, Sunn O))), Black Sabbath US $25.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Meisterwerk 1 - My Dying Bride (CD 2000) [IMPORT, Ge... US $5.49 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE evinta 2011 - WOVEN SEW ON PATCH official merchandise US $5.03 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - Turn Loose the Swans CD ORG PEACEVILLE/FIERCE US $4.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE**AS THE FLOWER WITHERS (180 GRAM)**VINYL US $21.50 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE "I Am Bloody Earth" ORG 1st press RARE OOP!!! US $45.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Trinity by My Dying Bride US $6.48 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE-LIKE GODS OF THE SUN FIRST EDITION US $90.00 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE "34.788%..Complete" / "Live At The Dynamo" CD (Doom/Death Metal) US $7.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE "As The Flower Withers"/"For Darkest Eyes" CD (Doom/Death Metal) US $7.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE "Angel And The Dark River/Thrash Of Naked Limbs" CD (Doom/Death) US $7.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE "Songs Of Darkness" / "Voice Of The Wretched" CD (Doom/Death) US $7.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE "...End Of The World" / "Live In Krakow-Vol. 1 CD (Doom/Death) US $7.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE "The Dreadful Hours" / "Live In Krakow-Vol. 2 CD (Doom/Death) US $7.99 [0 bids]
The Voice of the Wretched My Dying Bride CD US $8.86 Buy It Now 2 days
arium noctis - home, saturnus tristania draconian my dying bride october tide US $6.99 [0 bids]
LET ME DREAM - My Dear Succubus Rare OOP CD Gothic Doom My Dying Bride Draconian US $11.99 [0 bids]
IT WILL COME 47 & Bound DIGIPAK MY DYING BRIDE DOOM US $13.00 Buy It Now 2 days
@ CD My Dying Bride - The Dreadful Hours NEW SS DIGI PACK / PEACEVILLE 2001 US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
The Dreadful Hours My Dying Bride CD US $8.46 Buy It Now 2 days
Metalfest metal maniacs mag my dying bride anathema moonspell Bruce dickinson US $8.99 Buy It Now 2 days
For Lies I Sire by My Dying Bride (CD, Mar-2009, Pea... US $11.54 Buy It Now 2 days
HEDON CRIES - Hate Into Grief (CD 2003) My Dying Bride Paradise Lost Anathema US $13.99 Buy It Now 2 days
WEDDING IN HADES 2012 Misbehaviour CD Gothic Doom Death My Dying Bride Anathema US $13.99 Buy It Now 2 days
GRAVEFLOWER 2012 Returning To The Primary Source CD Doom Death My Dying Bride US $13.99 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride *GUITAR TABS * Lesson Software CD - ( 49 Songs ) US $5.95 [0 bids]
Turn Loose the Swans My Dying Bride CD US $11.98 Buy It Now 2 days
Meisterwerk 2 [Digipak] [ECD] by My Dying Bride (CD, Apr-2004, Peaceville... US $7.95 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE - MEISTERWERK 2 (DIGIPAK) NEW CD US $17.75 Buy It Now 3 days
Meisterwerk 2 - My Dying Bride (2004, CD New) US $7.64 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE - TRINITY 1ST PRESS CD paradise lost virgin black anathema doom US $9.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE EMBROIDERED PATCH DOOM DEATH ANATHEMA PARADISE LOST Metal Negro US $7.99 Buy It Now 3 days
INNER MISSING-ESCAPISM-CD-doom-death-my dying bride-mourning beloveth US $9.99 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride / The Angel and the Dark River Japan CD w Obi PCCY-00931 US $27.00 [0 bids]
Paradise Lost-S/T Self Titled RARE CD 2005 BMG Anathema My Dying Bride style US $6.99 [0 bids]
SHATTERED HOPE 2014 Waters Of Lethe CD Doom Death Ophis My Dying Bride Evoken US $14.99 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE Angel and The Dark River 2x 180gm Vinyl LP NEW & SEALED US $35.21 Buy It Now 3 days
MOURNERS LAMENT - Unbroken Solemnity CD 2008 Original Doom Rare My Dying Bride US $19.95 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - FOR LIES I SIRE - CDVILEF245 US $17.57 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE - A MAP OF ALL OUR FAILURES (CD+DVD) - CDVILEF406X US $27.35 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE - AN ODE TO WOE /CD+DVD/ NEW 2008 US $14.38 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE: EVINTA CD NEW 2011 US $13.95 Buy It Now 3 days
Meisterwerk 2 My Dying Bride CD US $8.62 Buy It Now 3 days
Ashes You Leave - The Passage Back of Life CD 1999 SEALED My Dying Bride US $3.00 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride - Meisterwerk 2 [CD New] US $10.86 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE 37,788% CD peaceville 1998 CDVILE 74 US $9.99 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE TRINITY CD! 2004 Peaceville digi reissue Anathema,Septic Flesh US $3.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Voice of the Wretched [Digipak] by My Dying Bride metal US $8.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Mourning Beloveth - A Muderous Circus, My Dying Bride, Novembers Doom, Doom:VS US $5.99 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - Turn Loose the Swans (CD, Feb-1994, Futurist/Mayhem Records) US $15.99 Buy It Now 3 days
My DYING BRIDE As The Flower Withers CD Peaceville (CDVILE 32) (5020157103220) US $10.00 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE Turn Loose The Swans CD 1993 Peaceville (CDVILE 39) 5020157103923 US $10.00 [0 bids]
SILENTIUM "Infinita plango vulnera"cd Spikefarm 1999,My dying bride,Yearning US $24.99 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE - The angel and the dark river (SIGNED/Autographed!!) US $34.99 [0 bids]
SILENTIUM "Altum"cd Spikefarm 2001,My dying bride,Yearning US $24.99 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE a map of all our failures VINYL LP RECORD NEW! US $29.98 Buy It Now 4 days
MY DYING BRIDE Introducing Best Of Greatest Hits Double CD NEW & SEALED US $13.03 Buy It Now 4 days
My Dying Bride - Meisterwerk 2 CD US $14.20 Buy It Now 4 days
And Here I Lie "Regrets" RARE/OOP Doom,Thorns of the Carrion,My Dying Bride US $28.00 Buy It Now 4 days
MY DYING BRIDE A Map Of All Our Failures Official Sew On PATCH New US $7.46 Buy It Now 4 days
OPETH - LOGO T-SHIRT ANATHEMA MY DYING BRIDE BLOODBATH KATATONIA TRISTANIA US $29.99 Buy It Now 4 days
ANATHEMA GIRLIE SHIRT -MY DYING BRIDE SHAPE OF DESPAIR PARADISE LOST CANDLEMASS US $29.99 Buy It Now 4 days
EARTHEN GRAVE 2LP MY DYING BRIDE PALE DIVINE WITCHSORROW TROUBLE ARKHAM WITCH US $26.99 Buy It Now 4 days
My Dying Bride - A Map Of All Our Failures (NEW CD+DVD) US $24.78 Buy It Now 4 days
(METAL CD) MY DYING BRIDE - MEISTERWERK I (SEALED DOOM) US $10.00 Buy It Now 4 days
MY DYING BRIDE 4 CD LOT***********************GREAT TITLES!!!******************* US $17.80 [0 bids]
Official Boxed Mug - MDBMUG01 - My Dying Bride US $11.75 Buy It Now 4 days

More places to buy MY DYING BRIDE music online Buy MY DYING BRIDE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for MY DYING BRIDE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

MY DYING BRIDE 34.788%...Complete ratings distribution

MY DYING BRIDE 34.788%...Complete reviews

Review by Bonnek
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Prog Metal Team
2 stars After the tepid reception of Like Gods Of The Sun, MDB changed the grunge oriented sound of that album to a more experimental direction. 34.788 %...Complete is an industrial and Goth-tinged alternative metal album where MDB tried to catch up with the genre defying music that The Gathering and Tiamat had released in the preceding years. It was very much a hit and miss again. 34.788 %...Complete has the potential of a good album but suffers from a number of shortcomings.

This becomes evident right from the start. The Whore, The Cook and The Mother has nice quiet atmospherics and great heavy Goth symphonic metal parts. But the problem is Aaron's vocal capabilities, or lack thereof. This is the third MDB album in a row where he only uses his singing voice, be it with a bit distortion on some tracks. His clean vocals are inexpressive and dreary, and since he can't convey any dynamics through them, the sinister power of his gruff vocals are surely missed.

A second problem is that each of the tracks is a least 3 minutes too long. There are simply not enough ideas or development in the music to keep them going for more then 5 minutes. Songs like Herion Chic and Apocalypse Woman would have been excellent had they been reduced to appropriate lengths. Now they're merely average. Only Under Your Wings manages to find the balance between length and substance.

Not the best MDB, but probably not as bad as advertised. 2.5 stars

Send comments to Bonnek (BETA) | Report this review (#280806) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, May 07, 2010

Review by UMUR
4 stars 34.788%... Complete is the 5th full-length studio album by British doom metal act My Dying Bride. The album was released in October 1998 through Peaceville Records. There have been a few lineup changes since Like Gods of the Sun (1996) as drummer Rick Miah had been forced to leave the band because of health issues and violin/ keyboard player Martin Powell left because of musical differences. Apparently Martin Powell had stopped showing up at rehearsals and at some point resigned. The latter is replaced here by session keyboard player Jonny Maudling while the former ( Rick Miah) is replaced by Bill Law.

The music style on 34.788%... Complete is in many ways very different from the bandĀ“s earlier output, but at the end of the day still sounds unmistakably like My Dying Bride. One of the main reasons for the different sound is of course the lack of violin on the album. The violin parts had become one of the trademarks of the bandĀ“s sound and had been a dominant part of every album release up until 34.788%... Complete. Instead My Dying Bride opted to incorporate a lot more keyboards on this album compared to the earlier releases. Lead vocalist Aaron Stainthorpe had left the death metal growls behind a couple of albums ago and on this album he also exclusively sings using his clean voice. ThereĀ“s an experimental aura surrounding this album, and youĀ“ll find some of the most adventurous and ( dare I say) progressive ideas ever recorded by My Dying Bride on 34.788%... Complete. The track Heroin Chic is probably the most obvious example of a track that sounds very different from earlier material. ThereĀ“s an electronic edge to the song, and reciting type vocals in the vein of Nick Cave. The lyrics are also unusually brutal and vulgar with the use of multible swear words. Pretty far from the more usual romantic albeit depressive lyric style. Most songs feature unusual experiments though, so itĀ“s not exclusively Heroin Chic thatĀ“s different. One of my favorite moments on the album is the atmospheric section in the opening track The Whore, the Cook and the Mother, which features only clean guitar, keyboards and samples. That section really moves me, like very little music possess the power to do.

The production is professional and powerful, suiting the music perfectly.

34.788%... Complete is probably the most unconventional album yet released by My Dying Bride, and there are very different opinions about the album among fans and critics alike. IĀ“m one of those that really appreciate that the band had the guts to do something a bit different and I think they fully succeeded in their quest. 34.788%... Complete is among my favorites by My Dying Bride and IĀ“d say a 4 - 4.5 star rating is deserved.

Send comments to UMUR (BETA) | Report this review (#408953) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, February 27, 2011

2 stars My Dying Bride lost the plot in a major way on this album. Following Paradise Lost's way to oblivion, My Dying Bride came up with an album full of goth rock and triphop, electronica and plain rock. Gone was the mournful doom metal My Dying Bride had made their trademark. Well, most of it, an ... (read more)

Report this review (#297622) | Posted by toroddfuglesteg | Monday, September 06, 2010 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of MY DYING BRIDE "34.788%...Complete"