34.788%...COMPLETE

Andrew Craighan - guitar
Calvin Robertshaw - guitar
Adrian Jackson - bass
Bill Law - drums
Michelle Richfield - female vocals on "Heroin Chic"

Keyboards by Keith Appleton and 'Mags'

October 6, 1998
Peaceville Records

Thanks to J-Man for the addition

MY DYING BRIDE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy MY DYING BRIDE 34.788%...Complete Music

34.788% Complete34.788% Complete
Extra tracks · Import · Remastered
PEACEVILLE 2017
34.788% Complete ( 2 Lp Gatefold + Bonus Track )34.788% Complete ( 2 Lp Gatefold + Bonus Track )
PEACEVILLE 2017
Vinyl$19.32
34.788% Complete by MY DYING BRIDE (2004-08-02)34.788% Complete by MY DYING BRIDE (2004-08-02)
Peaceville

CD ~ MY DYING BRIDE ~ THE ANGEL & THE DARK RIVER, 10 TRACKS (3 OF THEM LIVE) USD $2.72 [0 bids]
26m 36s
MY DYING BRIDE 34.788%... Complete JAPAN CD AVCB-66064 1999 OBI USD $53.53 Buy It Now 2h 20m
PARADISE LOST ICON ORIGINAL 1ST PRESSING MINT NEW OLD STOCK MY DYING BRIDE USD $199.99 Buy It Now 6h 14m
My Dying Bride / Introducing My Dying Bride - 2CD - MINT USD $6.99 Buy It Now 7h 38m
PARADISE LOST Medusa POSTER My Dying Bride/Sentenced/Lake Of Tears/Vallenfyre !! USD $4.99 Buy It Now 11h 30m
CELESTIAL SEASON - SOLAR LOVERS CD DRACONIAN MY DYING BRIDE USD $9.99 Buy It Now 11h 47m
NOVEMBERS DOOM-TO WELCOME THE FADE-DOBLE CD-doom-death-my dying bride-saturnus USD $11.69 Buy It Now 12h 23m
MY DYING BRIDE - Songs Of Darkness Words Of Light * 2004 * CATHEDRAL,MOONSPELL USD $89.90 Buy It Now 14h 21m
My Dying Bride ?- Feel The Misery SEALED DIGIPACK! RARE! FREE SHIPPING USD $20.00 Buy It Now 14h 47m
My Dying Bride Symphonaire Infernus Et Spera Empyrium CD 1991 1st Press USD $50.00 Buy It Now 14h 48m
MY DYING BRIDE - THE VOICE OF THE WRETCHED [DIGIPAK] USED - VERY GOOD CD USD $12.90 Buy It Now 15h 49m
MY DYING BRIDE - Deeper Down - CD - Import Ep Limited Edition Maxi Single - NEW USD $42.75 Buy It Now 16h 5m
MY DYING BRIDE - AS THE FLOWER WITHERS [BONUS TRACK] [DIGIPAK] USED - VERY GOOD USD $11.40 Buy It Now 16h 32m
MY DYING BRIDE - EVINTA USED - VERY GOOD CD USD $5.50 Buy It Now 16h 36m
My Dying Bride / Trinity JAPAN PCCY-00930 Rare OOP!!!!!! *G USD $56.99 Buy It Now 18h 6m
MY DYING BRIDE - Light At End Of World - CD - **Excellent Condition** USD $14.76 Buy It Now 18h 9m
MY DYING BRIDE - Light At End Of World - CD - **BRAND NEW/STILL SEALED** USD $22.95 Buy It Now 18h 10m
My Dying Bride - Symphonaire Infernus et Spera Empyrium 12" Vinyl New SEALED USD $13.96 Buy It Now 18h 53m
MY DYING BRIDE - MAP OF ALL OUR FAILURES [CD/DVD] [BONUS TRACK] USED - VERY GOOD USD $14.82 Buy It Now 19h 47m
CD My Dying Bride - A Line Of Deathless Kings, perfect condition USD $9.78 Buy It Now 21h 7m
My Dying Bride - Line of Deathless Kings (Peaceville) Anathema Paradise Lost USD $2.38 [6 bids]
New MY DYING BRIDE - MEISTERWERK 1 (CD 2000) METAL Enhanced Digipak  USD $6.99 Buy It Now 22h 43m
NOVEMBRE 'The Blue' PROMO CD Paradise Lost My Dying Bride Katatonia Anathema USD $6.97 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE Turn Loose The Swans CD UK Peaceville 1993 7 Track (Vile39Cd) USD $21.22 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - EVINTA USED - VERY GOOD CD USD $28.00 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - Turn Loose Swans - CD - Original Recording Reissued - **Mint** USD $28.95 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE Trinity CASSETTE USD $16.66 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - TURN LOOSE THE SWANS [SPECIAL EDITION] [DIGIPAK] USED - VERY GO USD $13.75 Buy It Now 1 day
Paradise Lost Medusa CD Digibook my dying bride katatonia anathema amorphis new USD $9.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - A MAP OF ALL OUR FAILURES - VINYL 2 LP record USD $40.22 Buy It Now 1 day
The Dreadful Hours [Digipak] by My Dying Bride (CD, Oct-2001, Peaceville... USD $12.81 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride Guitar Tab Software Lesson CD + FREE BONUSES USD $6.82 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - Meisterwerk III (NEW 3CD) USD $20.94 Buy It Now 1 day
A DREAM OF POE 2016 A Waltz For Apophenia CD Gothic Doom Death My Dying Bride USD $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - Trinity [CD] USD $11.92 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - The Light At The End Of The World [CD] USD $11.92 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - Evinta [CD] USD $17.84 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - ANGEL & THE DARK RIVER (2LP 180 GR.GATEFOLD) 2 VINYL LP NEW+ USD $46.22 Buy It Now 1 day
4x My Dying Bride CDs USD $3.49 [1 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - A Map of All Our Failures DLP #74960 USD $35.42 Buy It Now 1 day
VALLENFYRE- Splinters [NEW & SEALED] Paradise Lost, My Dying Bride USD $13.97 Buy It Now 1 day
(METAL CD) MY DYING BRIDE - MEISTERWERK I (SEALED DIGIPACK) USD $9.75 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - Meisterwerk 1 / I (2004) CD NEW/SEALED SPEEDYPOST USD $9.45 Buy It Now 1 day
AUTUMNAL - GREY UNIVERSE 2004 1PR NEAR MINT! ANATHEMA MY DYING BRIDE KATATONIA USD $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride-Thrash Of Naked Limbs The VINYL NEW USD $28.66 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - THE VAULTED SHADOWS NEW CD USD $16.59 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - LIKE GODS OF THE SUN (2LP 180 GR.GATEFOLD) 2 VINYL LP NEW+ USD $46.22 Buy It Now 2 days
DOMINION interface JAPAN CD PCCY-01033 W/OBI 1996 My Dying Bride USD $15.99 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - Songs Of Darkness Words Of Light - VINYL 2LP (Peaceville 2014) USD $34.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Peaceville Records - Vile Vibes Cass Comp / Darkthrone, Autopsy, My Dying Bride USD $10.00 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride - Feel The Misery [CD] USD $15.63 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - The Vaulted Shadows [CD] USD $13.94 Buy It Now 2 days
PARADISE LOST 2007 CD - In Requiem - Anathema/Vallenfyre/My Dying Bride/Tiamat USD $6.99 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - Light at the End of the World (1999) USD $6.27 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride - Feel The Misery Vinyl USD $26.53 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - For Lies I Sire CD Digipak 2009 Peaceville Excellent Condition! USD $8.44 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride ?- The Light At The End Of The World RARE CD! FREE SHIPPING! USD $20.00 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride ?- The Angel And The Dark River RARE COLLECTOR'S CD FREE SHIPPING USD $20.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Evinta, My Dying Bride CD | 0801056832429 | New USD $15.17 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride ?- Songs Of Darkness, Words Of Light RARE SEALED CD! WITH OBI! USD $20.00 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride ?- For Lies I Sire RARE SEALED CD! WITH OBI! FREE SHIPPING! USD $20.00 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride ?- A Line Of Deathless Kings SEALED CD! WITH OBI! FREE SHIPPING! USD $20.00 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride ?- Like Gods Of The Sun ULTRA RARE COLLECTOR'S CD! FREE SHIPPING! USD $20.00 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride ?- Turn Loose The Swans ULTRA RARE COLLECTOR'S CD! FREE SHIPPING! USD $20.00 Buy It Now 2 days
My dying bride-Anti diluvian chronicles-2005 magazine advert USD $6.97 Buy It Now 2 days
PASSAGE "S/T" NEW CD Doom Moonlyght Sorcier Des Glaces Katatonia My Dying Bride USD $12.95 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride Turn Loose The Swans cd 1993 cd Ex / Book Vg USD $12.28 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE ANGEL & THE DARK RIVER USD $17.90 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - 2004 Magazine Poster USD $6.29 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - 34.7888 Complete - CD - Import - **Mint Condition** USD $14.76 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - 34.7888 Complete - CD - Import - **BRAND NEW/STILL SEALED** USD $26.95 Buy It Now 2 days
LARVAE Grave Descent CS doomdeath Vastum acephalix my dying bride paradise lost USD $6.50 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - Like Gods Of The Sun (CD 2001) USD $6.29 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride: The Light At The End Of The World Double LP 2 Vinyl Records NEW USD $27.95 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE - Feel The Misery CD #97647 USD $22.08 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE - The Vaulted Shadows CD #86652 USD $19.14 Buy It Now 3 days
LAKE OF TEARS Greater Art CD my dying bride opeth swallow the sun agalloch ahab USD $8.00 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE Feel the Misery CD; anathema paradise lost tiamat saturnus evoken USD $8.99 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE - LIKE GODS OF THE SUN C.D USD $7.82 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride-Map Of All Our Failures Dvd Limited (UK IMPORT) CD NEW USD $16.25 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride-As The Flower Withers CD NEW USD $13.63 Buy It Now 3 days
The Angel and the Dark River [Bonus Tracks] [Digipak] by My Dying Bride (CD,... USD $13.99 Buy It Now 3 days
MOURNING BELOVETH-DUST-CD-novembers doom-morgion-death-my dying bride USD $13.49 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE - 34.788%...COMPLETE -7 TRACK CD- USD $9.39 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE - Dreadful Hours - CD - Import Original Recording NEW USD $22.95 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - A Map of All Our Failures (2016) CD NEW/SEALED SPEEDYPOST USD $11.11 Buy It Now 3 days
Mysticalgate-in Sadness Gloom CD Gothic/Doom Metal in the vein of My Dying Bride USD $5.30 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE - A LINE OF DEATHLESS KINGS USED - VERY GOOD CD USD $8.24 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE - A LINE OF DEATHLESS KINGS NEW CD USD $17.42 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - Like Gods Of The Sun USD $10.47 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE THE ANGEL AND THE DARK RIVER CD USD $5.59 Buy It Now 3 days
The Manuscript [EP] by My Dying Bride. USD $9.75 Buy It Now 3 days
Map of All Our Failures CD DVD Bonus Track by My Dying Bride 2012 and booklet USD $10.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Feel the Misery - My Dying Bride CD-JEWEL CASE USD $69.94 Buy It Now 4 days
My Dying Bride - Evinta [New CD] UK - Import **Free shipping** USD $10.00 Buy It Now 4 days
MY DYING BRIDE - TRINITY NEW CD USD $13.94 Buy It Now 4 days

More places to buy MY DYING BRIDE music online Buy MY DYING BRIDE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

MY DYING BRIDE 34.788%...Complete ratings distribution

MY DYING BRIDE 34.788%...Complete reviews

Review by Bonnek
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Prog Metal Team
2 stars After the tepid reception of Like Gods Of The Sun, MDB changed the grunge oriented sound of that album to a more experimental direction. 34.788 %...Complete is an industrial and Goth-tinged alternative metal album where MDB tried to catch up with the genre defying music that The Gathering and Tiamat had released in the preceding years. It was very much a hit and miss again. 34.788 %...Complete has the potential of a good album but suffers from a number of shortcomings.

This becomes evident right from the start. The Whore, The Cook and The Mother has nice quiet atmospherics and great heavy Goth symphonic metal parts. But the problem is Aaron's vocal capabilities, or lack thereof. This is the third MDB album in a row where he only uses his singing voice, be it with a bit distortion on some tracks. His clean vocals are inexpressive and dreary, and since he can't convey any dynamics through them, the sinister power of his gruff vocals are surely missed.

A second problem is that each of the tracks is a least 3 minutes too long. There are simply not enough ideas or development in the music to keep them going for more then 5 minutes. Songs like Herion Chic and Apocalypse Woman would have been excellent had they been reduced to appropriate lengths. Now they're merely average. Only Under Your Wings manages to find the balance between length and substance.

Not the best MDB, but probably not as bad as advertised. 2.5 stars

Review by UMUR
4 stars 34.788%... Complete is the 5th full-length studio album by British doom metal act My Dying Bride. The album was released in October 1998 through Peaceville Records. There have been a few lineup changes since Like Gods of the Sun (1996) as drummer Rick Miah had been forced to leave the band because of health issues and violin/ keyboard player Martin Powell left because of musical differences. Apparently Martin Powell had stopped showing up at rehearsals and at some point resigned. The latter is replaced here by session keyboard player Jonny Maudling while the former ( Rick Miah) is replaced by Bill Law.

The music style on 34.788%... Complete is in many ways very different from the bandĀ“s earlier output, but at the end of the day still sounds unmistakably like My Dying Bride. One of the main reasons for the different sound is of course the lack of violin on the album. The violin parts had become one of the trademarks of the bandĀ“s sound and had been a dominant part of every album release up until 34.788%... Complete. Instead My Dying Bride opted to incorporate a lot more keyboards on this album compared to the earlier releases. Lead vocalist Aaron Stainthorpe had left the death metal growls behind a couple of albums ago and on this album he also exclusively sings using his clean voice. ThereĀ“s an experimental aura surrounding this album, and youĀ“ll find some of the most adventurous and ( dare I say) progressive ideas ever recorded by My Dying Bride on 34.788%... Complete. The track Heroin Chic is probably the most obvious example of a track that sounds very different from earlier material. ThereĀ“s an electronic edge to the song, and reciting type vocals in the vein of Nick Cave. The lyrics are also unusually brutal and vulgar with the use of multible swear words. Pretty far from the more usual romantic albeit depressive lyric style. Most songs feature unusual experiments though, so itĀ“s not exclusively Heroin Chic thatĀ“s different. One of my favorite moments on the album is the atmospheric section in the opening track The Whore, the Cook and the Mother, which features only clean guitar, keyboards and samples. That section really moves me, like very little music possess the power to do.

The production is professional and powerful, suiting the music perfectly.

34.788%... Complete is probably the most unconventional album yet released by My Dying Bride, and there are very different opinions about the album among fans and critics alike. IĀ“m one of those that really appreciate that the band had the guts to do something a bit different and I think they fully succeeded in their quest. 34.788%... Complete is among my favorites by My Dying Bride and IĀ“d say a 4 - 4.5 star rating is deserved.

Review by Warthur
2 stars Ew, guys, no, come on. 34.788%...Complete finds My Dying Bride radically experimenting with their sound, and whilst I can respect them for not simply settling into the mode established by The Angel and the Dark River and Like Gods of the Sun, it seems to me like they would have been better off saving these rough experiments for demos and practice sessions, and wait until their experiments had come up with some really solid results before recording an album.

The basic problem of the release is that it's trying to combine a more accessible and commercial sound with a deeply inaccessible compositional approach, with the band pivoting towards gothy-industrial rock in a sort of Marilyn Manson or Stabbing Westward vein in terms of their musical style but still basing their approach around long compositions. Unfortunately, unlike their superior doom and death-doom releases of the past, that length doesn't quite work this time around - more or less all the compositions end up somewhat flabby and could do with being extensively trimmed back. The overall impression is that the band really didn't seem to have much of a firm plan for this one and ended up meandering in all sorts of different directions which don't come together to form a pleasing whole.

2 stars My Dying Bride lost the plot in a major way on this album. Following Paradise Lost's way to oblivion, My Dying Bride came up with an album full of goth rock and triphop, electronica and plain rock. Gone was the mournful doom metal My Dying Bride had made their trademark. Well, most of it, an ... (read more)

Report this review (#297622) | Posted by toroddfuglesteg | Monday, September 6, 2010 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of MY DYING BRIDE "34.788%...Complete"