34.788%...COMPLETE

Andrew Craighan - guitar
Calvin Robertshaw - guitar
Adrian Jackson - bass
Bill Law - drums
Michelle Richfield - female vocals on "Heroin Chic"

Keyboards by Keith Appleton and 'Mags'

October 6, 1998
Peaceville Records

Thanks to J-Man for the addition

MY DYING BRIDE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy MY DYING BRIDE 34.788%...Complete Music

Extra tracks
Peaceville 2003
MY DYING BRIDE - Turn Loose the Swans (CD 1993) METAL US $12.97 [0 bids]
1h
DREAMBREED - SOMETIME EP CD (Cradle of filth my dying bride memebers) US $3.24 [0 bids]
DOOMED "In My Own Abyss" CD worship my dying bride US $16.22 Buy It Now 1h 15m
My Dying Bride - Introducing My Dying Bride (NEW 2 x CD) US $12.55 Buy It Now 1h 20m
My Dying Bride - Trinity - Cassette, US $14.00 Buy It Now 1h 25m
My Dying Bride - Meisterwerk - Double Cassette, MINT US $38.00 Buy It Now 1h 25m
My Dying Bride - For Lies I Sire (NEW CD) US $17.42 Buy It Now 2h 30m
My Dying Bride - Trinity CD US $15.46 Buy It Now 2h 47m
My Dying Bride - Angel Dark River + For Da (NEW CD) US $17.42 Buy It Now 3h
My Dying Bride - An Ode To Woe ( Cd and & Dvd ) NEW 2 x CD US $17.42 Buy It Now 4h
MY DYING BRIDE THE DREADFUL HOURS DIGIPACK CD US $4.00 Buy It Now 4h 37m
My Dying Bride - The Manuscript EP 2013 US $8.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - 2004 Magazine Poster US $7.30 Buy It Now 5h 10m
CRADLE OF FILTH Dusk And Her Embrace CD MY DYING BRIDE ANATHEMA US $13.99 Buy It Now 5h 18m
MY DYING BRIDE Angel and The Dark River 2x 180gm Vinyl LP NEW & SEALED US $33.98 Buy It Now 5h 20m
Anathema / Eternity JAPAN+3 My Dying Bride OOP!!! C US $34.99 Buy It Now 5h 39m
Anathema / The Silent Enigma JAPAN+1 My Dying Bride OOP!!! C US $59.99 Buy It Now 5h 39m
the BLOODLINE - Opium hearts KATATONIA MY DYING BRIDE US $7.90 Buy It Now 6h 18m
My Dying Bride Meisterwerk II 9 track cd NEW! meisterwerk 2 US $7.99 Buy It Now 7h 49m
MY DYING BRIDE-Introducing.... CD NEW US $12.20 Buy It Now 14h 7m
PARADISE LOST - DRACONIAN TIMES - ORG 1995 2CD BOXSET - RARE!!!! MY DYING BRIDE US $27.05 Buy It Now 14h 37m
Ashes You Leave - The Passage Back of Life CD 1999 SEALED My Dying Bride US $3.00 [0 bids]
Woods of Ypres: ORG. Against The Seasons, KRANKENHAUS, My Dying Bride, Katatonia US $19.99 [0 bids]
Golgotha: Melancholy FIRST REPULSE, My Dying Bride, Paradise Lost, US $16.99 [0 bids]
Turn Loose the Swans by My Dying Bride (CD, Aug-2003, Peaceville Records (USA)) US $9.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - TRINITY (DIGIPAK) NEW CD US $17.15 Buy It Now 15h 54m
MY DYING BRIDE original CD "The trash of naked limbs" 1992 on Peaceville US $32.49 Buy It Now 16h 11m
MY DYING BRIDE - INTRODUCING NEW CD US $14.93 Buy It Now 16h 11m
MY DYING BRIDE original CD "The angel and the dark river" 1995 on Peaceville US $12.49 Buy It Now 16h 15m
MOURNING BELOVETH-DUST-CD-novembers doom-morgion-death-my dying bride US $14.99 Buy It Now 16h 58m
MY DYING BRIDE Evinta Official Sew On WOVEN PATCH NEW US $7.21 Buy It Now 18h 45m
My Dying Bride - Introducing CD US $13.59 Buy It Now 22h 37m
NOVEMBERS DOOM For Every Leaf that Falls CD EP rare my dying bride katatonia US $24.99 Buy It Now 23h 14m
My Dying Bride - Turn Loose The Swans (Special Edition) (NEW 2 x CD) US $17.42 Buy It Now 1 day
DOMINION Interface '96 JAPAN OBI OOP UK GOTHIC DOOM MY DYING BRIDE PARADISE LOST US $19.99 Buy It Now 1 day
PARADISE LOST: In Requiem, My Dying Bride, Anathema, Sentenced, Insomnium US $6.66 [0 bids]
ANATHEMA: Serenades, Paradise Lost, My Dying Bride, Sentenced, Insomnium,RARE US $9.99 [0 bids]
Funeral: Tristesse, RARE DOOM, My Dying Bride, Saturnus, Mourning Beloveth US $14.99 [0 bids]
Ashes You Leave: Passage Back to Life, 3rd & The Mortal, My Dying Bride, US $2.99 [0 bids]
Essenz - MundusáNumená(grey LP) My Dying Bride, Opeth, Sunn O))), Black Sabbath US $25.00 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride / Like Gods of the Sun JAPAN+2 T-A US $34.99 Buy It Now 1 day
DOMINION Interface RARE JAPAN CD OBI PCCY-01033 Nailed My Dying Bride US $9.99 [0 bids]
@ CD My Dying Bride - As The Flower Withers RARE METAL PEACEVILLE 1992 ORG US $19.99 Buy It Now 1 day
~ MY DYING BRIDE-SONGS OF DARKNESS WORDS OF LIGHT ~ MUSIC CD US $6.39 Buy It Now 1 day
Damnation Festival 2008 T-shirt. Medium. Carcass, My Dying Bride, Pitchshifter US $4.85 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE "I Am Bloody Earth" ORG 1st press RARE OOP!!! US $45.00 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE**AS THE FLOWER WITHERS (180 GRAM)**VINYL US $21.50 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride Anti Diluvian Chronicles rare 3 cd set Greatest Hits like new US $15.00 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - LIKE GODS OF THE SUN - BONUS TRACKS (DIGIPAK) NEW CD US $17.15 Buy It Now 1 day
Like Gods of the Sun [Bonus Tracks] by My Dying Bride (CD, Apr-2003,... US $9.17 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - The Vaulted Shadows CD 2014 Barghest O Whitby Manuscript doom US $15.95 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - Symphonaire Infernus Et Spera Empyrium Cassette 1991 RARE OOP! US $19.99 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride : The Voice of the Wretched CD (2008) US $10.31 Buy It Now 1 day
IT WILL COME 47 & Bound DIGIPAK MY DYING BRIDE DOOM US $13.00 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE THE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE WORLD US $11.00 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE THE DREADFUL HOURS DIGIPACK CD US $11.00 Buy It Now 1 day
@ CD My Dying Bride - The Dreadful Hours NEW SS DIGI PACK / PEACEVILLE 2001 US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
THE HISTORY OF PEACEVILLE PARADISE LOST AT THE GATES ANATHEMA MY DYING BRIDE US $24.99 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - THE VAULTED SHADOWS: CD ALBUM (May 26th 2014) US $16.62 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - Dreadful Hour [CD New] US $11.07 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - Like Gods Of The Sun [CD New] US $12.12 Buy It Now 2 days
For Lies I Sire by My Dying Bride (CD, Mar-2009, Pea... US $11.54 Buy It Now 2 days
WEDDING IN HADES 2012 Misbehaviour CD Gothic Doom Death My Dying Bride Anathema US $13.99 Buy It Now 2 days
GRAVEFLOWER 2012 Returning To The Primary Source CD Doom Death My Dying Bride US $13.99 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride, Turn Loose the Swans Audio CD US $11.09 Buy It Now 2 days
Vaulted Shadows - My Dying Bride US $12.49 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride, Meisterwerk 1 Audio CD US $8.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Virgin Black-Requiem-Mezzo Forte(promo cd)My Dying Bride Moonspell US $0.99 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride, Angel & The Dark River Audio CD US $8.39 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE EMBROIDERED PATCH DOOM DEATH ANATHEMA PARADISE LOST Metal Negro US $4.99 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE FOR LIES I SIRE SPECIAL UKR. EDITION MOON RECORDS US $19.99 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE A LANE OF DEATHLESS KINGS SPECIAL UKR. EDITION MOON RECORDS US $19.99 Buy It Now 2 days
NOVEMBERS DOOM-APHOTIC-CD-doom-death-goth-ghost brigade-my dying bride US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
INNER MISSING-ESCAPISM-CD-doom-death-my dying bride-mourning beloveth US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - Angel & The Dark River/Darkest Eyes CD US $18.70 Buy It Now 2 days
SHATTERED HOPE 2014 Waters Of Lethe CD Doom Death Ophis My Dying Bride Evoken US $14.99 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE - The angel and the dark river (SIGNED/Autographed!!) US $29.99 [0 bids]
ART IN EXILE- S/T CD NEW PROGRESSIVE DARK/GOTHIC METAL OPETH MY DYING BRIDE 2008 US $3.23 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - Dreadful Hour CD US $20.75 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE - FOR LIES I SIRE - CDVILEF245 US $17.92 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride : Meisterwerk 1 CD (2008) US $10.01 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride : The Light at the End of the World CD (2008) US $10.44 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE - A MAP OF ALL OUR FAILURES (CD+DVD) - CDVILEF406X US $27.20 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE - AN ODE TO WOE /CD+DVD/ NEW 2008 US $14.38 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE - EVINTA 2CD NEW 2011 ???????????????????????????????????? US $12.95 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride 34.788% Complete SEALED (CD) '98 Original 1st Press Mayhem metal US $14.99 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - Meisterwerk 2 [CD New] US $10.39 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE the thrash of naked limbs CD (shipping are not 3 $ !!!) US $22.00 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE symphonaire infernus et spera... CD (shipping are not 3 $ !!!) US $23.00 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE i am the bloody earth CD (shipping are not 3 $ !!!) US $22.00 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride - Turn Loose the Swans (CD, Feb-1994, Futurist/Mayhem Records) US $15.99 Buy It Now 3 days
MOONSPELL The Great Silver Eye CD My Dying Bride Paradise Lost Anathema / Cm'07 US $3.16 [1 bids]
SILENTIUM "Infinita plango vulnera"cd Spikefarm 1999,My dying bride,Yearning US $24.99 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE DELUXE LTD ED SONGS OF DARKNESS WORDS OF LIGHT CD BOX SET W/POSTE US $25.00 Buy It Now 3 days
SILENTIUM "Altum"cd Spikefarm 2001,My dying bride,Yearning US $21.99 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - Meisterwerk 1 [CD New] US $12.23 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - Angel & The Dark River/Darkest Eyes [CD New] US $12.90 Buy It Now 3 days
Paradise Lost - Tragic Idol [LP, Peaceville Records, NEW] Carcass My Dying Bride US $24.99 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE - MEISTERWERK 1 (DIGIPAK) NEW CD US $17.15 Buy It Now 3 days
SWALLOW THE SUN - THE MORNING NEVER CAME CD MY DYING BRIDE OPETH US $2.99 [0 bids]

More places to buy MY DYING BRIDE music online Buy MY DYING BRIDE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for MY DYING BRIDE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

MY DYING BRIDE 34.788%...Complete ratings distribution

MY DYING BRIDE 34.788%...Complete reviews

Review by Bonnek
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Prog Metal Team
2 stars After the tepid reception of Like Gods Of The Sun, MDB changed the grunge oriented sound of that album to a more experimental direction. 34.788 %...Complete is an industrial and Goth-tinged alternative metal album where MDB tried to catch up with the genre defying music that The Gathering and Tiamat had released in the preceding years. It was very much a hit and miss again. 34.788 %...Complete has the potential of a good album but suffers from a number of shortcomings.

This becomes evident right from the start. The Whore, The Cook and The Mother has nice quiet atmospherics and great heavy Goth symphonic metal parts. But the problem is Aaron's vocal capabilities, or lack thereof. This is the third MDB album in a row where he only uses his singing voice, be it with a bit distortion on some tracks. His clean vocals are inexpressive and dreary, and since he can't convey any dynamics through them, the sinister power of his gruff vocals are surely missed.

A second problem is that each of the tracks is a least 3 minutes too long. There are simply not enough ideas or development in the music to keep them going for more then 5 minutes. Songs like Herion Chic and Apocalypse Woman would have been excellent had they been reduced to appropriate lengths. Now they're merely average. Only Under Your Wings manages to find the balance between length and substance.

Not the best MDB, but probably not as bad as advertised. 2.5 stars

Send comments to Bonnek (BETA) | Report this review (#280806) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, May 07, 2010

Review by UMUR
4 stars 34.788%... Complete is the 5th full-length studio album by British doom metal act My Dying Bride. The album was released in October 1998 through Peaceville Records. There have been a few lineup changes since Like Gods of the Sun (1996) as drummer Rick Miah had been forced to leave the band because of health issues and violin/ keyboard player Martin Powell left because of musical differences. Apparently Martin Powell had stopped showing up at rehearsals and at some point resigned. The latter is replaced here by session keyboard player Jonny Maudling while the former ( Rick Miah) is replaced by Bill Law.

The music style on 34.788%... Complete is in many ways very different from the band┬┤s earlier output, but at the end of the day still sounds unmistakably like My Dying Bride. One of the main reasons for the different sound is of course the lack of violin on the album. The violin parts had become one of the trademarks of the band┬┤s sound and had been a dominant part of every album release up until 34.788%... Complete. Instead My Dying Bride opted to incorporate a lot more keyboards on this album compared to the earlier releases. Lead vocalist Aaron Stainthorpe had left the death metal growls behind a couple of albums ago and on this album he also exclusively sings using his clean voice. There┬┤s an experimental aura surrounding this album, and you┬┤ll find some of the most adventurous and ( dare I say) progressive ideas ever recorded by My Dying Bride on 34.788%... Complete. The track Heroin Chic is probably the most obvious example of a track that sounds very different from earlier material. There┬┤s an electronic edge to the song, and reciting type vocals in the vein of Nick Cave. The lyrics are also unusually brutal and vulgar with the use of multible swear words. Pretty far from the more usual romantic albeit depressive lyric style. Most songs feature unusual experiments though, so it┬┤s not exclusively Heroin Chic that┬┤s different. One of my favorite moments on the album is the atmospheric section in the opening track The Whore, the Cook and the Mother, which features only clean guitar, keyboards and samples. That section really moves me, like very little music possess the power to do.

The production is professional and powerful, suiting the music perfectly.

34.788%... Complete is probably the most unconventional album yet released by My Dying Bride, and there are very different opinions about the album among fans and critics alike. I┬┤m one of those that really appreciate that the band had the guts to do something a bit different and I think they fully succeeded in their quest. 34.788%... Complete is among my favorites by My Dying Bride and I┬┤d say a 4 - 4.5 star rating is deserved.

Send comments to UMUR (BETA) | Report this review (#408953) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, February 27, 2011

2 stars My Dying Bride lost the plot in a major way on this album. Following Paradise Lost's way to oblivion, My Dying Bride came up with an album full of goth rock and triphop, electronica and plain rock. Gone was the mournful doom metal My Dying Bride had made their trademark. Well, most of it, an ... (read more)

Report this review (#297622) | Posted by toroddfuglesteg | Monday, September 06, 2010 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of MY DYING BRIDE "34.788%...Complete"