BRING ME VICTORY

Hamish Glencross – guitars
Lena Abé – bass
Shaun Macgowan – keyboards, violins
Dan Mullins – drums

Thanks to toroddfuglesteg for the addition

MY DYING BRIDE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy MY DYING BRIDE Bring Me Victory Music

TrinityTrinity
Peaceville Records/Ka 2004
MY DYING BRIDE - Turn Loose the Swans US $12.65 Buy It Now 58m 12s
MY DYING BRIDE - A Map of All Our Failures US $12.88 Buy It Now 1h 3m
HEDON CRIES-HATE INTO GRIEF (2003 GR DOOM/DEATH DARK TRANQUILLITY MY DYING BRIDE US $2.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - A MAP OF ALL OUR FAILURES - CDVILEF407 US $19.16 Buy It Now 1h 59m
My Dying Bride - Turn Loose The Swans [Vinyl New] US $43.39 Buy It Now 2h 5m
MY DYING BRIDE logo LANYARD official licensed merchandise US $8.29 Buy It Now 2h 47m
MY DYING BRIDE logo white/black SWEATBAND official merchandise US $8.29 Buy It Now 2h 47m
My Dying Bride "Turn Loose the Swans" 2013 2cd Special Edition Sealed Digibook US $15.77 Buy It Now 3h 19m
My Dying Bride "An Ode To Woe" Live 2 disc cd/dvd 2008 Sealed US $11.55 Buy It Now 3h 19m
My Dying Bride "Introducing" 2013 2cd set Sealed US $11.05 Buy It Now 3h 19m
MY DYING BRIDE - EVINTA [3 DISCS] - NEW CD BOXSET US $35.20 Buy It Now 3h 22m
My Dying Bride-Meisterwerk 1 Digipak US $40.00 [0 bids]
The Angel and the Dark River by My Dying Bride (Cassette, Feb-1996, Fierce) US $20.00 Buy It Now 6h 52m
MY DYING BRIDE "Trinity" (1st press,VERY RARE!!!) Phlebotomized,Saturnus US $16.99 Buy It Now 7h 9m
MY DYING BRIDE A LINE OF DEATHLESS KINGS CD 2006 PEACEVILLE doom gothic metal US $0.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - Trinity:T-shirt NEW - LARGE ONLY US $28.02 Buy It Now 11h 21m
MY DYING BRIDE - EVINTA [2 DISCS] [801056832429] - NEW CD BOXSET US $22.85 Buy It Now 12h 18m
MY DYING BRIDE - EVINTA NEW CD US $61.39 Buy It Now 12h 23m
PARADISE LOST PRINTED PATCH MY DYING BRIDE ANATHEMA KATATONIA MOONSPELL CEMETARY US $4.00 Buy It Now 15h 7m
MY DYING BRIDE "THE ANGEL AND THE DARK RIVER" LIMITED EDITION 2 CD UNRELEASED US $40.00 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride - As The Flower Withers - Tape US $7.00 Buy It Now 16h 48m
My Dying Bride - The Light at the end of the World - Tape US $5.00 Buy It Now 16h 48m
My Dying Bride For Darkest Eyes Dvd Videoes And Live 1996 US $4.67 Buy It Now 17h 58m
My Dying Bride - The Manuscript EP 2013 US $8.99 [0 bids]
PARADISE LOST Gothic LP ORG UK First Press MY DYING BRIDE ANATHEMA MOONSPELL US $39.90 [1 bids]
DRACONIAN - RARE LIVE IN TEL AVIV FLYER 2009 ANATHEMA MY DYING BRIDE US $9.99 Buy It Now 19h 25m
My Dying Bride - Evinta: Deluxe [CD New] US $38.21 Buy It Now 20h 11m
TIAMAT Clouds era logo patch anathema my dying bride dark tranquility dawn US $6.00 Buy It Now 20h 12m
CELESTIAL SEASON - SOLAR LOVERS CD DRACONIAN MY DYING BRIDE US $9.99 Buy It Now 21h 9m
GARDENIAN SOULBURNER PROMO CD 1999 NEAR MINT OOP HTF MY DYING BRIDE LEAVES EYES US $15.00 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - MAGAZINE CUTTINGS COLLECTION (REF R1) US $16.53 Buy It Now 1 day
FIERCE RECORDINGS RARE PROMO CD-MY DYING BRIDE-PARADISE LOST-OVERDOSE-WITHSTAND+ US $3.50 Buy It Now 1 day
ALAS Absolute Purity (ORG 2001 Hammerheart) anathema my dying bride hate eternal US $6.99 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - Like Gods Of The Sun [2LP] - 2013- New & Sealed US $30.40 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE LIKE GODS OF THE SUN + 2 BONUS TRACKS SEALED CD NEW 2014 US $5.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - The angel and the dark river (SIGNED/Autographed!!) US $29.99 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride Voice of the Wretched PROMO (CD, 2002) Peaceville metal doom US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
KERRANG-PROMO CD-SEPULTURA+KORN MIXES-SYSTEM OF A DOWN-GARBAGE-MY DYING BRIDE+VA US $3.50 Buy It Now 1 day
Dawn Of Dreams Amber MY DYING BRIDE PARADISE LOST TIAMAT OPETH DOOM DEATH US $1.75 [0 bids]
Paradise Lost Gothic MY DYING BRIDE MOONSPELL AMORPHIS DEATH DOOM CANDLEMASS US $1.75 [0 bids]
Turn Loose the Swans by My Dying Bride (CD, Aug-2003, Peaceville Records (USA)) US $9.99 [0 bids]
NOVEMBERS DOOM For Every Leaf that Falls CD EP rare my dying bride katatonia US $24.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - Albion (20th Ann Tour) Longsleeve T-shirt - NEW - LARGE ONLY US $25.03 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE A LINE OF DEATHLESS KINGS CD 2006 PEACEVILLE doom gothic metal US $9.99 [0 bids]
FATUM ELISUM-HOMO NIHILIS-doom-death-silencer-paradise lost-my dying bride US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - The Angel and the Dark River/Live at the Dynamo '95 [Limited].. US $24.99 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - Map Of All Our Failures [CD New] US $14.25 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE THE DREADFUL HOURS POSTER 42CM * 30CM US $0.92 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - MAP OF ALL OUR FAILURES NEW CD US $24.27 Buy It Now 2 days
SOLSTICE "Lamentations"ORG CD Candlelight 1994,Candlemass,My Dying Bride US $34.99 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - THE DREADFUL HOURS Rare Death MC BUY UP TO 4 & PAY SHIPP FOR 1 US $7.90 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE**VAULTED SHADOWS**CD US $13.50 Buy It Now 2 days
Lycanthia - Oligarchy (Fans of My Dying Bride, Draconian, Theatre of Tragedy) US $15.00 Buy It Now 2 days
The Angel and the Dark River by My Dying Bride (CD, Feb-1996, Fierce) sealed US $17.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Damnation festival 2008 My dying bride/Carcass/Napalm death-2008 magazine advert US $8.29 Buy It Now 2 days
UNIVERSE217 self-titled CD JEWEL CASE Greek avant/prog doom swans my dying bride US $10.98 Buy It Now 2 days
beseech - drama, type o negative moonspell darkseed tristania my dying bride fen US $5.99 [0 bids]
darkseed - spellcraft , type o negative moonspell tristania my dying bride fen US $5.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - A MAP OF ALL OUR FAILURES - VINYL 2 LP record US $40.22 Buy It Now 2 days
Turn Loose the Swans [Special Edition] [Digipak] by My Dying Bride (CD,... US $10.62 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE As The Flower Withers CD (1992) US $9.29 Buy It Now 2 days
ESOTERIC - METAMORPHOGENESIS CD, Paradise Lost, Anathema, My Dying Bride US $0.99 [0 bids]
Opeth - Blackwater Park (anthema,my dying bride,doom,death,metal,damnation,deli) US $47.50 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE EVINTA PATCH US $4.97 Buy It Now 2 days
Virgin Black-Requiem-Mezzo Forte(promo cd)My Dying Bride Moonspell US $0.99 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride - Meisterwerk 1 (2000) CD - NEW Sealed US $14.87 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride Evinta Ladies T-shirt NEW OFFICIAL size S(UK 8/10) US $14.54 Buy It Now 2 days
TO CAST A SHADOW In Memory Of DIGIPAK THE 3RD AND THE MORTAL MY DYING BRIDE US $13.00 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE Turn Loose The Swans 2xCD REISSUE UK experimental death/doom NEW US $15.98 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - Vaulted Shadows (2014) - New - Compact Disc US $12.65 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE-Angel & The Dark River CD NEW US $12.64 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE-Angel And The Dark River / Dar CD NEW US $15.34 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE-Light At The End Of The World( CD NEW US $12.64 Buy It Now 2 days
AHAB - THE GIANT CD SOLITUDE DRACONIAN MY DYING BRIDE ANATHEMA US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - THE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE WORLD (DIGIPACK) - NEW CD US $10.28 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride / The Angel and the Dark River JAPAN+2 ORG!!!!! #F US $49.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Like Gods of the Sun by My Dying Bride (CD, Jan-2001, Mfn) US $4.00 [0 bids]
WHEN NOTHING REMAINS Thy Dark Serenity BLACK #/400 My Dying Bride Uaral Amorphis US $17.99 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE**LIKE GODS OF THE SUN (GATEFOLD)**2 VINYL SET US $24.99 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - The Angel And The Dark River US $4.97 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride - Turn Loose the Swans CD ORG PEACEVILLE/FIERCE US $4.99 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - Turn Loose The Swans (NEW CD) US $15.35 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - Light at the End of the World (1999) PROMO ALBUM US $1.64 [0 bids]
ANATHEMA T-SHIRT MY DYING BRIDE CATHEDRAL TIAMAT THERION KATATONIA ANTIMATTER US $27.99 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride ( Girlie shirt ) Paradise Lost Tiamat Swallow the Sun Draconian US $26.99 Buy It Now 3 days
CATHEDRAL T-SHIRT MY DYING BRIDE ANATHEMA LAKE OF TEARS TIAMAT PARADISE LOST US $26.99 Buy It Now 3 days
ANATHEMA GIRLIE SHIRT -MY DYING BRIDE SHAPE OF DESPAIR PARADISE LOST CANDLEMASS US $29.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Moonspell BACK PATCH Daemonarch My Dying Bride Paradise Lost Type O Negative US $12.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Tiamat SCREEN PRINTED BACK PATCH Lucyfire Paradise Lost Moonspell My Dying Bride US $12.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Moonspell ( T-SHIRT ) Daemonarch My Dying Bride Rotting Christ Septicflesh US $27.99 Buy It Now 3 days
NOVEMBERS DOOM - AMID ITS HALLOWED MIRTH (DEATH/DOOM) MY DYING BRIDE US $8.29 [0 bids]
NOVEMBERS DOOM - TO WELCOME THE FADE (DEATH/DOOM) MY DYING BRIDE US $8.29 [0 bids]
Metalfest metal maniacs mag my dying bride anathema moonspell Bruce dickinson US $8.99 Buy It Now 3 days
AMORPHIS Tuonela G/F LP 2013 anathema my dying bride in flames opeth nightwish US $31.99 [0 bids]
ELYSIAN FIELDS "Promo Tape" (1995) OOP Rare Tape Katatonia Samael My Dying Bride US $5.00 [0 bids]
THE KNELL Harm CD Israeli deathdoom esoteric my dying bride anathema pantheist US $11.98 Buy It Now 4 days
MY DYING BRIDE ANGEL AND THE DARK RIVER CD 6 TRACKS UK US $16.61 Buy It Now 4 days
MY LAMENT - BROKEN LEAF (DEATH/DOOM) MY DYING BRIDE US $8.29 [0 bids]
FALL OF EMPYREAN - A LIFE SPENT DYING (DEATH/DOOM) MY DYING BRIDE US $8.29 [0 bids]
DE PROFUNDIS - BEYOND REDEMPTION (DEATH/DOOM) MY DYING BRIDE US $8.29 [0 bids]

More places to buy MY DYING BRIDE music online Buy MY DYING BRIDE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for MY DYING BRIDE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

MY DYING BRIDE Bring Me Victory ratings distribution

MY DYING BRIDE Bring Me Victory reviews

Review by UMUR
3 stars "Bring Me Victory" is an EP release by UK doom metal act My Dying Bride. The EP was released through Peaceville Records in October 2009. "Bring Me Victory" features 4 audio tracks and a video for the title track. With a 28:10 minutes long playing time excluding the video track, this is an EP where you get plenty of quantity for your money.

...fortunately the quality is high too. The title track appears here in the same version as the one thatīs features on "For Lies I Sire (2009)". Itīs a goth tinged track and one of the more accessible tracks in the bandīs discography. The second track is My Dying Brideīs version of the English traditional song "Scarborough Fair". Itīs based on the traditional but Aaron Stainthorpe has written and incorporated two extra verses for the song. The band succeed very well in performing the traditional and especially the last couple of minutes when they add distorted guitars are heavenly to my ears. The third track is equally great. Itīs a cover version of "Failure" by Swans. This version could easily have been included on "34.788%...Complete (1998)" and fit right in with the other "experimental" tracks on that album. The last track on the EP is a live version of "Vast Choirs", which is one of the fastest and most death metal tinged tracks in the bandīs discography. I always felt it was slightly tedious though, but itīs delivered with the right energy and conviction is this version.

Upon conclusion the "Bring Me Victory" EP is well worth a purchase. Especially "Scarborough Fair" and "Failure" score high in my book and Iīd say a 3.5 star (70%) rating is fair.

Send comments to UMUR (BETA) | Report this review (#833761) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, October 06, 2012

4 stars It took me a while to come up with a final rating for this EP, which is a little strange considering it's less than a half hour's worth of music. I was wavering between its value to big MDB fans (of which I would consider myself one), and the uninitiated. I settled on a 4 star rating for "Brin ... (read more)

Report this review (#1173372) | Posted by thwok | Saturday, May 10, 2014 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of MY DYING BRIDE "Bring Me Victory"