BRING ME VICTORY

Hamish Glencross – guitars
Lena Abé – bass
Shaun Macgowan – keyboards, violins
Dan Mullins – drums

Thanks to toroddfuglesteg for the addition

MY DYING BRIDE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy MY DYING BRIDE Bring Me Victory Music

Remastered
Peaceville UK 2007
TrinityTrinity
Peaceville Records/Ka 2004
MY DYING BRIDE - FOR DARKEST EYES - *NEW DVD* *SEALED* US $7.57 Buy It Now 49m 45s
3 BOX SET FROM:MY DYING BRIDE PARADISE LOST KATATONIA US $89.99 Buy It Now 1h 14m
MY DYING BRIDE ANGEL & DARK RIVER SPECIAL UKR. EDITION ODYSSEY DOOM METAL US $19.99 Buy It Now 4h 13m
MY DYING BRIDE FOR LIES I SIRE SPECIAL UKR. EDITION MOON RECORDS US $19.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE A LANE OF DEATHLESS KINGS SPECIAL UKR. EDITION MOON RECORDS US $19.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE MY BODY A FUNERAL WOVEN PATCH US $5.50 Buy It Now 6h 21m
beseech - drama, type o negative moonspell darkseed tristania my dying bride fen US $5.99 [0 bids]
8h
darkseed - spellcraft , type o negative moonspell tristania my dying bride fen US $5.99 [0 bids]
ANATHEMA Serenades + Extra Tracks CD 1993 Peaceville/Futurist my dying bride US $5.00 [1 bids]
ANATHEMA Eternity CD Digipak doom metal goth katatonia my dying bride prog US $3.00 [0 bids]
ANATHEMA Judgement CD goth katatonia my dying bride prog rock pink floyd US $3.28 [2 bids]
12h
My DYING BRIDE As The Flower Withers CD Peaceville (CDVILE 32) (5020157103220) US $10.00 [0 bids]
21h
MY DYING BRIDE Turn Loose The Swans CD 1993 Peaceville (CDVILE 39) 5020157103923 US $10.00 [0 bids]
21h
And Here I Lie "Regrets" RARE/OOP Doom,Thorns of the Carrion,My Dying Bride US $28.00 Buy It Now 22h 41m
MY DYING BRIDE - A MAP OF ALL OUR FAILURES - NEW CD - RARE !!! SEALED US $8.99 Buy It Now 1 day
KERRANG-PROMO CD-SEPULTURA+KORN MIXES-SYSTEM OF A DOWN-GARBAGE-MY DYING BRIDE+VA US $3.00 [0 bids]
Paradise Lost-S/T Self Titled RARE CD 2005 BMG Anathema My Dying Bride style US $5.99 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride-Meisterwerk 1 Digipak US $40.00 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride - Trinity CD 2004 doom collection Peaceville US $12.95 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - Evinta 2CD 2011 digibook symphonic doom Peaceville US $13.95 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - A Map of All Our Failures CD 2012 doom Peaceville US $13.95 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE PATCH 2 US $5.05 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE "The Angel & The Dark River" OOP Rare Tape (1995) Anathema Opeth US $0.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE logo white/black SWEATBAND official merchandise US $8.43 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE logo LANYARD official licensed merchandise US $8.43 Buy It Now 1 day
Songs of Darkness, Words of Light - My Dying Bride (CD Only) No Art Read Listing US $0.01 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - MEISTERWERK 2 [DIGIPAK] - NEW CD US $7.64 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - LIKE GODS OF THE SUN - BONUS TRACKS (DIGIPAK) NEW CD US $17.72 Buy It Now 1 day
MOURNING BELOVETH-THE SULLEN SULCUS-CD-my dying bride US $12.99 Buy It Now 1 day
WHEN NOTHING REMAINS Thy Dark Serenity BLACK #/400 My Dying Bride Uaral Amorphis US $17.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - LINE OF DEATHLESS KINGS - NEW CD US $19.62 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - 34.788% COMPLETE - BONUS TRACK (DIGIPAK) NEW CD US $17.72 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - FOR LIES I SIRE NEW CD US $24.23 Buy It Now 1 day
PARADISE LOST - Shades of God 1992 Music for Nations anathema my dying bride US $3.00 [1 bids]
PARADISE LOST - Draconian Times 1995 Relativity anathema my dying bride morgion US $3.00 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride *GUITAR TABS * Lesson Software CD - ( 49 Songs ) US $4.95 [0 bids]
ANATHEMA T-SHIRT MY DYING BRIDE CATHEDRAL TIAMAT THERION KATATONIA ANTIMATTER US $27.99 Buy It Now 1 day
OPETH TANK TOP T-SHIRT ANATHEMA MY DYING BRIDE BLOODBATH KATATONIA TRISTANIA US $25.99 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride ( Girlie shirt ) Paradise Lost Tiamat Swallow the Sun Draconian US $26.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE I Am The Bloody Earth RARE 1994 OOP UK CD Single Ex/Ex Vile44TCD US $27.03 Buy It Now 1 day
Tiamat SCREEN PRINTED BACK PATCH Lucyfire Paradise Lost Moonspell My Dying Bride US $12.99 Buy It Now 1 day
ANATHEMA GIRLIE SHIRT -MY DYING BRIDE SHAPE OF DESPAIR PARADISE LOST CANDLEMASS US $29.99 Buy It Now 1 day
CATHEDRAL T-SHIRT MY DYING BRIDE ANATHEMA LAKE OF TEARS TIAMAT PARADISE LOST US $26.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE Turn Loose The Swans 3 Bonus Tracks CD (New) US $18.64 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - EVINTA - CDVILEF324 US $13.27 Buy It Now 1 day
my dying bride i am the bloody earth ep cd 1994 US $11.00 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride - 34.788 Complete [CD New] US $12.23 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - Like Gods Of The Sun [CD New] US $12.12 Buy It Now 1 day
Like Gods of the Sun by MY DYING BRIDE (Original CD, Made in USA) US $5.99 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride - For Lies I Sire [CD New] US $14.22 Buy It Now 1 day
The Angel and the Dark River by MY DYING BRIDE 1995 (Original CD, Made in USA) US $4.99 [0 bids]
The Light at the end of the World by MY DYING BRIDE 1999 ( CD, Made in England) US $4.99 [0 bids]
FIERCE RECORDINGS RARE PROMO CD-MY DYING BRIDE-PARADISE LOST-OVERDOSE-WITHSTAND+ US $3.00 [0 bids]
Trinity by MY DYING BRIDE 1995 (Original CD, Made in USA) US $5.99 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride Voice of the Wretched PROMO (CD, 2002) Peaceville metal doom US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Onirophagus - Defiler of hope (pro cdr) MY DYING BRIDE AUTOPSY KATATONIA ASPHYX US $5.99 [0 bids]
Turn Loose the Swans Bonus Tracks Digipak My Dying Bride CD DEATH DOOM METAL US $8.00 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride The Angel and the Dark River cd sealed US $21.24 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - TURN LOOSE THE SWANS (180GM) NEW VINYL US $55.48 Buy It Now 2 days
THE ORGAN FANZINE ISSUE 148 JAN 2006 - NINA HAGEN - LIARS - MY DYING BRIDE US $15.20 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride: Turn Loose The Swans Special Edition 2 CD Set 2013 Digibook NEW US $15.95 Buy It Now 2 days
Paradise Lost - Tragic Illusion 25 10" M LP Green Vinyl + CD My Dying Bride US $14.99 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride - Turn Loose the Swans CD ORG PEACEVILLE/FIERCE US $4.99 [0 bids]
THE KNELL - Harm (CD 2007) Doom Death Metal Esoteric Draconian My Dying Bride US $14.99 Buy It Now 2 days
VERITATE-The rise of Hatröss LP/katatonia/paradise lost/my dying bride/voivod US $15.99 [0 bids]
PARADISE LOST just say words ORIG VINYL LP (1997) my dying bride katatonia US $19.99 [0 bids]
NEX-ZERO-CD-doom-my dying bride-anathema-watain-nominon US $7.99 Buy It Now 2 days
HEDON CRIES-HATE INTO GRIEF (2003 GR DOOM/DEATH DARK TRANQUILLITY MY DYING BRIDE US $2.99 [0 bids]
My dying bride - like gods of the sun LP first press VILE 65 US $125.00 Buy It Now 2 days
FUNERAL To Mourn Is a Virtue CD, Esoteric My Dying Bride Katatonia Skepticism US $7.99 [0 bids]
VALLENFYRE SPLINTERS LMTD DIGI NEW PARADISE LOST MY DYING BRIDE ASPHYX AUTOPSY US $12.99 [0 bids]
As the Flower Withers by My Dying Bride (CD, 1992, Vile/Peaceville/Fierce) US $8.95 Buy It Now 2 days
MORGAIN Abandoned In The Forest... CD My Dying Bride Paradise Lost Kathatonia US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - Turn Loose the Swans US $12.60 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - A Map of All Our Failures US $12.83 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - A MAP OF ALL OUR FAILURES - CDVILEF407 US $19.49 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - Turn Loose The Swans [Vinyl New] US $43.39 Buy It Now 3 days
COLD COLOURS-COLD COLOURS (2013) US DARK METAL ROTTING CHRIST MY DYING BRIDE US $3.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - EVINTA [3 DISCS] - NEW CD BOXSET US $45.56 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride live concert London 19th December 1996 small poster print A5 size US $25.34 Buy It Now 3 days
Tales Of Dark - Fragile Monuments CD My Dying Bride Celestial Season Tristania US $5.00 [0 bids]
Aglaomorpha - Perception CD Anathema My Dying Bride Paradise Lost Katatonia US $5.00 [0 bids]
Amily - To All in Graves CD Swallow the Sun My Dying Bride Draconian Doom:VS US $3.00 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride: Trinity SEALED CD Japanese release 1998 US $30.00 [0 bids]
ALAS Absolute Purity (ORG 2001 Hammerheart) anathema my dying bride hate eternal US $6.99 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE - MEISTERWERK 1 (CD, Nov-2000, PEACEVILLE) UK US $4.99 [0 bids]
The Angel and the Dark River by My Dying Bride (Cassette, Feb-1996, Fierce) US $20.00 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - As The Flower Withers - Tape US $7.00 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - The Light at the end of the World - Tape US $5.00 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE - 34.788%...COMPLETE (1998,2001 PEACEVILLE RECORDS, UK) CD US $6.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - SONGS OF DARKNESS WORDS OF LIGHT 2004 PEACEVILLE RECORDS, UK CD US $4.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - TRINITY (CD, 1995, Futurist/ FIERCE Recordings) US $5.99 [0 bids]
Paradise Lost - Paradise Lost (CD) (Anathema, My Dying Bride, Katatonia) US $1.50 [1 bids]
NEW DARK CLASSICS Peaceville promo CD Katatonia My Dying Bride Darkthrone etc US $5.05 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE - Trinity:T-shirt NEW - LARGE ONLY US $27.97 Buy It Now 3 days
The Angel and the Dark River by My Dying Bride (CD, Feb-1996, Fierce) US $4.99 [0 bids]
As the Flower Withers by My Dying Bride (CD, 1992, Futurist/Mayhem Records) US $4.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - EVINTA NEW CD US $61.29 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE - EVINTA [2 DISCS] [801056832429] - NEW CD BOXSET US $9.62 Buy It Now 3 days
PARADISE LOST PRINTED PATCH MY DYING BRIDE ANATHEMA KATATONIA MOONSPELL CEMETARY US $4.00 Buy It Now 3 days

More places to buy MY DYING BRIDE music online Buy MY DYING BRIDE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for MY DYING BRIDE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

MY DYING BRIDE Bring Me Victory ratings distribution

MY DYING BRIDE Bring Me Victory reviews

Review by UMUR
3 stars "Bring Me Victory" is an EP release by UK doom metal act My Dying Bride. The EP was released through Peaceville Records in October 2009. "Bring Me Victory" features 4 audio tracks and a video for the title track. With a 28:10 minutes long playing time excluding the video track, this is an EP where you get plenty of quantity for your money.

...fortunately the quality is high too. The title track appears here in the same version as the one thatīs features on "For Lies I Sire (2009)". Itīs a goth tinged track and one of the more accessible tracks in the bandīs discography. The second track is My Dying Brideīs version of the English traditional song "Scarborough Fair". Itīs based on the traditional but Aaron Stainthorpe has written and incorporated two extra verses for the song. The band succeed very well in performing the traditional and especially the last couple of minutes when they add distorted guitars are heavenly to my ears. The third track is equally great. Itīs a cover version of "Failure" by Swans. This version could easily have been included on "34.788%...Complete (1998)" and fit right in with the other "experimental" tracks on that album. The last track on the EP is a live version of "Vast Choirs", which is one of the fastest and most death metal tinged tracks in the bandīs discography. I always felt it was slightly tedious though, but itīs delivered with the right energy and conviction is this version.

Upon conclusion the "Bring Me Victory" EP is well worth a purchase. Especially "Scarborough Fair" and "Failure" score high in my book and Iīd say a 3.5 star (70%) rating is fair.

Send comments to UMUR (BETA) | Report this review (#833761) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, October 06, 2012

4 stars It took me a while to come up with a final rating for this EP, which is a little strange considering it's less than a half hour's worth of music. I was wavering between its value to big MDB fans (of which I would consider myself one), and the uninitiated. I settled on a 4 star rating for "Brin ... (read more)

Report this review (#1173372) | Posted by thwok | Saturday, May 10, 2014 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of MY DYING BRIDE "Bring Me Victory"