THE JETHRO TULL CHRISTMAS ALBUM / LIVE - CHRISTMAS AT ST BRIDE'S 2008

Jethro Tull

Prog Folk

Jethro Tull The Jethro Tull Christmas Album / Live - Christmas at St Bride's 2008 album cover

Buy JETHRO TULL Music
Boxset/Compilation, released in 2009

CD1 The Jethro Tull Christmas Album (2003)
1. Birthday Card at Christmas (3:37)
2. Holly Herald (4:16)
3. A Christmas Song (2:47)
4. Another Christmas Song (3:31)
5. God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen (4:35)
6. Jack Frost and the Hooded Crow (3:37)
7. Last Man at the Party (4:48)
8. Wheathercock (4:17)
9. Pavane (4:19)
10. First Snow on Brooklyn (4:57)
11. Greensleeved (2:39)
12. Fire at Midnight (2:26)
13. We Five Kings (3:16)
14. Ring Out Solstice Bells (4:04)
15. Bourée (4:25)
16. A Winter Snowscape (4:57)

CD2 Live - Christmas at St Bride's 2008 (Previously unreleased)
1. Weathercock (4:44)
2. Introduction: Rev.George Piteher / Choir: What Cheer (3:33)
3. A Christmas Song (3:19)
4. Living in These Hard Times (3:46)
5. Choir: Silent Night (3:08)
6. Reading: Ian Anderson, Marmion (2:18)
7. Jack in the Green (2:36)
8. Another Christmas Song (3:58)
9. Reading: Gavin Esler, Gods Grandeur (1:51)
10. Choir: Oh Come All Ye Faithful (3:52)
11. Reading: Mark Billingham, The Ballad of Breadman (3:55)
12. A Winter Snowscape (3:42)
13. Reading: Andrew Lincoln, Christmas (3:14)
14. Fires at Midnight (3:39)
15. We Five Kings (3:20)
16. Choir: Gaudete (3:41)
17. God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen / Thick as a Brick (10:27)

TOTAL TIME: 127:43

Search JETHRO TULL The Jethro Tull Christmas Album / Live - Christmas at St Bride's 2008 lyrics

Search JETHRO TULL The Jethro Tull Christmas Album / Live - Christmas at St Bride's 2008 tabs

Line up on ''The Jethro Tull Christmas Album'':
- Ian Anderson / vocals, flute, acoustic guitars, mandolin, piccolo, percussion
- Martin Barre / electric guitar, acoustic guitar
- Andy Giddings / keyboards, accordion, bass, organ
- Doane Perry / drums, percussion on tracks 1, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12 and 14
- Jonathan Noyce / bass on tracks 2, 5, 9, 11, 13 and 15

Guest musicians:
- David Pegg / mandolin on track 3 and bass guitar on track 4
- James Duncan / drums on tracks 2, 5, 9, 11, 13 and 15, and percussion on track 3
- The Sturcz String Quartet arranged by Laszlo Bencker / Gábor Csonka - 1st violin, Péter Szilágyi - 2nd violin, Gyula Benkö - viola, András Sturcz - cello, all on track 10

Line-up on ''Live - Christmas at St Bride's 2008'':
- James Duncan / cajon and other percussion

Guest musicians:
- Robert Jones / organ

Members of St. Bride's Choir:
- Claire Seaton / choir (2, 5, 10 and 16)
- Andrew Watts / choir (2, 5, 10 and 16)
- Stuart Jackson / choir (2, 5, 10 and 16)
- Phil Tebb / choir (2, 5, 10 and 16)

2CD EMI 50999 6 06102 2 5 (2009)

Thanks to NotAProghead for the addition
and to The Bearded Bard for the last updates

JETHRO TULL MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy JETHRO TULL The Jethro Tull Christmas Album / Live - Christmas at St Bride's 2008 Music

A Passion Play (2xCD+2xDVD)A Passion Play (2xCD+2xDVD)
Rhino 2014
AqualungAqualung
Parlophone 1999
Benefit (Deluxe 2xCD+DVD)Benefit (Deluxe 2xCD+DVD)
WEA 2013
Stand UpStand Up
Parlophone 2002
Thick As A BrickThick As A Brick
Parlophone 1997
The Best of Jethro Tull; The Anniversary CollectionThe Best of Jethro Tull; The Anniversary Collection
Parlophone 2008
Thick As a Brick, 40th Anniversary Special EditionThick As a Brick, 40th Anniversary Special Edition
Capitol 2013
BenefitBenefit
Parlophone 2002
Crest of a KnaveCrest of a Knave
Parlophone 2005
JETHRO TULL - M.U. - THE BEST OF JETHRO TULL - RARE - URUGUAY - 4pics US $45.00 Buy It Now 32m 6s
JETHRO TULL - "Songs From The Wood" - Chrysalis 1976 Portugal -- EX / VG US $8.40 [0 bids]
47m 15s
JETHRO TULL CREST OF A KNAVE 1987 JAPAN CD 3200yen CP32 1ST PRESS US $59.99 Buy It Now 1h 11m
JETHRO TULL -1 PAGE ADVERT/POSTER FROM MUSIC MAGAZINE. 25TH ANNIVERSARY US $8.47 Buy It Now 1h 17m
JETHRO TULL This Was 2014 UK 180g vinyl LP SEALED/NEW 2008 stereo mix US $28.84 Buy It Now 1h 33m
JETHRO TULL - 20 YEARS Vol. 2 Rare 1st Polish Press BUY UP TO 4& PAY SHIPP FOR 1 US $4.90 Buy It Now 1h 34m
Jethro Tull - Said She Was A Dancer - Music Vinyl Record 12 Inch US $16.89 Buy It Now 1h 39m
"The Broadsword & The Beast" JETHRO TULL Chrysalis 1982 Vinyl LP VGC US $13.56 Buy It Now 1h 45m
BLODWYN PIG Getting To This JETHRO TULL GROUP ROCK WLP PROMO VINYL MUSIC ALBUM US $42.50 Buy It Now 1h 52m
JETHRO TULL BENEFIT ISLAND White/Palm Pink Rim U.K. 1ST PRESSING 1970 EX-/EX US $125.00 Buy It Now 2h 5m
JETHRO TULL WAR CHILD RARE ORIGINAL EX YUGOSLAV 1ST PRESS 1975 EX/EX US $26.00 Buy It Now 2h 5m
Original Masters by Jethro Tull (CD, 1985, Chrysalis Records) US $2.50 Buy It Now 2h 19m
JETHRO TULL-A-RARE YUGOSLAVIAN LP 1980-UNIQUE RED LABEL US $21.00 Buy It Now 2h 27m
Jethro Tull - Sweet Dream / 17 Chrysalis WIP 6070 UK 1969 7" vinyl A1/B1 1st US $10.17 Buy It Now 2h 28m
Ian Anderson Walk Into Light 1983 WL Promo 1st Press, Jethro Tull STEAM CLEANED! US $36.00 Buy It Now 2h 35m
CLASSIC ROCK 4 CD DEEP PURPLE JETHRO TULL RAINBOW WHITESNAKE UFO ALICE COOPER US $11.99 [1 bids]
CD: Plays Jethro Tull - Ian Anderson - Sealed US $24.83 Buy It Now 2h 54m
Jethro Tull - Stand Up (NEW CD) US $11.44 Buy It Now 2h 59m
"M.U." THE BEST OF JETHRO TULL 1975 CHRYSALIS VINYL RECORD LP CHR 1078 US $9.99 [0 bids]
2 JETHRO TULL RECORD LP ALBUMS - AQUALUNG, THICK AS A BRICK, Vintage Vinyl US $10.00 [0 bids]
JETHRO TULL songs from the wood LP 9 track (ml4076) south african chrysalis 1977 US $32.25 Buy It Now 3h 8m
FREE 2for1 OFFER-Jethro Tull- Benefit ?- RS 6400-LP 2nd Press US $28.98 Buy It Now 3h 13m
Jethro Tull - Aqualung - NM Condition US $15.99 Buy It Now 3h 25m
JETHRO TULL - MAGAZINE CUTTINGS COLLECTION (REF T4) US $16.89 Buy It Now 3h 38m
JETHRO TULL - MAGAZINE CUTTING (FULL PAGE PHOTO) (REF JC1) US $7.64 Buy It Now 3h 40m
JETHRO TULL - MAGAZINE CUTTING (FULL PAGE PHOTO) (REF JC2) US $7.64 Buy It Now 3h 40m
100% Live Classic Rock Promo CD Album Yes Saxon Jethro Tull Fleetwood Mac Iggy US $3.38 Buy It Now 3h 53m
JETHRO TULL-WAR CHILD 1974 CHRYSALIS RECORDS LP CHR 1067 EXC. VG+ SKATING AWAY US $5.99 Buy It Now 4h 12m
A CLASSIC CASE/Music Of JETHRO TULL,Anderson,LSO/RCA Stereo LP/SEALED!! US $2.77 [1 bids]
JETHRO TULL Minstrel In The Gallery CD NEW Bonus Tracks Remastered US $15.78 Buy It Now 4h 19m
Incredible Jethro Tull Vinyl LP Lot 7 Records US $35.00 [0 bids]
V.A. - U.K. Rock Heros 2 JAPAN CD Jethro Tull Black Sabbath Jimmy Page Slade UK US $8.49 Buy It Now 4h 23m
JETHRO TULL-THIS WAS-LP-UK PRESS-EX+ VINYL-GATEFOLD US $29.99 [0 bids]
Jethro Tull- Aqualung [25th Anniversary Special Edition] (CD, Jun-1996,... US $20.00 [0 bids]
Jethro Tull- The Broadsword and the Beast [Bonus Tracks] [Remaster] US $12.00 [0 bids]
JETHRO TULL-AQUALUNG-REPRISE RECORDS LP- FIRST PRESS-EX VINYL-INNER-GATEFOLD US $29.99 [0 bids]
Jethro Tull Benefit Album Chrysalis 6400 Recorded in London 1970 US $20.00 [0 bids]
JETHRO TULL "Aqualung" Chrysalis/F2 21044 (CD, 1984) US $4.99 Buy It Now 5h 33m
LP - HOLLAND PRESS - JETHRO TULL (HEAVY HORSES) -1978- CHRYSALIS 51 1175 + inner US $15.00 Buy It Now 5h 50m
Jethro Tull Lp Heavy Horses Nr Mint Disc w Sleeve Original No Scan US $4.99 [1 bids]
Jethro Tull(7" Vinyl 1st Issue)Living In The Past / Driving Song-UK-Ex/VG US $15.99 Buy It Now 5h 57m
JETHRO TULL-BROADSWORD AND THE BEAST-ORIGINAL YUGOSLAV CASSETTE TAPE-1982-PROG US $15.00 Buy It Now 6h
JETHRO TULL-ROCK ISLAND-RARE ORIGINAL INDIAN CASSETTE TAPE-1989-PROG ROCK US $16.00 Buy It Now 6h
JETHRO TULL & URIAH HEEP GREATEST HITS ALBUM US $11.99 Buy It Now 6h 6m
CD JETHRO TULL ~ VERY BEST OF US $9.95 Buy It Now 6h 9m
PROMO WHITE LABEL / JETHRO TULL THICK AS A BRICK / WITH OBI NEWSPAPER SLEEVE US $149.99 Buy It Now 6h 11m
Very Best of Jethro Tull by Jethro Tull Sealed US $9.99 Buy It Now 6h 16m
Jethro Tull Benefit EXCLUSIVE RSD LP! 180 GRAM VINYL! NUMBERED! SEALED! LTD ED! US $27.00 Buy It Now 6h 21m
IAN ANDERSON (FLUTE) - IAN ANDERSON PLAYS THE ORCHESTRAL JETHRO TULL - NEW CD US $15.26 Buy It Now 6h 36m
JETHRO TULL JAPAN OBI WARCHILD US $129.99 Buy It Now 6h 40m
JETHRO TULL THIS WAS STEREO 6336 REPRISE US $1.00 [0 bids]
JETHRO TULL BENEFIT STEREO 6400 REPRISE US $1.75 [0 bids]
M U THE BEST OF JETHRO TULL LP CLASSIC ROCK RECORD ALBUM VINYL shelf2 sec4 US $5.95 Buy It Now 6h 50m
Jethro Tull *Benefit* LP 1970 1st Press Prog Brown Label NEAR MINT US $9.99 [0 bids]
EARTH WIND & FIRE POWERLIGHT STILL IN SHRINK VG++ HEAR IT US $11.00 Buy It Now 7h 9m
Jethro Tull - Broadsword and the Beast (2005) CD US $10.00 Buy It Now 7h 10m
EARTH WIND & FIRE POWERLIGHT RARE GREEK ISSUE VG++ HEAR IT US $12.00 Buy It Now 7h 10m
MICHAEL JACKSON THRILLER VG++ HEAR IT US $13.00 Buy It Now 7h 11m
DIRE STRAITS SELF TITLED ON VERTIGO RARE GREEK ISSUE VG++ HEAR IT US $18.00 Buy It Now 7h 11m
ERIC CLAPTON TIMEPIECES VOL II LIVE IN THE SEVENTIES SIS RARE GERMAN ISSUE NM- H US $22.00 Buy It Now 7h 12m
Jethro Tull Benefit ILPS 9123 LP UK US $49.97 Buy It Now 7h 13m
DICK CLARK 30 ORIGINAL HITS STILL IN SHRINK 3 VINYL SET ALL VG++ HEAR IT US $14.00 Buy It Now 7h 14m
JOURNEY FRONTIERS STILL IN SHRINK W /HYPE STICKER VG++ HEAR IT US $12.00 Buy It Now 7h 15m
Anderson,Ian - Ian Anderson Plays The Orchestral Jethro Tull [CD New] US $18.24 Buy It Now 7h 15m
EX- !! Jethro Tull/Stand Up/1969 Island Gatefold LP/First Issue/Island Eye Logo US $280.08 Buy It Now 7h 29m
Jethro Tull - Rock Island CD 1989 Chrysalis US $5.99 Buy It Now 7h 40m
Jethro Tull - Live Bursting Out 1978 Double LP US $5.00 Buy It Now 7h 40m
Jethro Tull 12" LP Vinyl Chrysalis Records 1985 Blues Prog Folk Rock US $5.00 Buy It Now 7h 51m
JETHRO TULL ROCK ISLAND US $3.00 [0 bids]
JETHRO TULL Broadsword & The Beast Vinyl Record LP - Chrysalis CHR 1380 - (1982) US $7.16 Buy It Now 7h 56m
Original Masters by Jethro Tull (CD, 1985, Chrysalis Records) US $4.25 [0 bids]
JETHRO TULL - STAND UP RARE GATEFOLD COVER LP ROCK PROGRESSIVE REPRISE Rec US $7.50 [0 bids]
8h
JETHRO TULL - BENEFIT 1970 RARE LP ROCK PROGRESSIVE REPRISE Rec/BLACK SABBATH US $7.50 [0 bids]
JETHRO TULL -AQUALUNG RARE GATEFOLD COVER LP ROCK PROGRESSIVE REPRISE Rec US $7.50 [0 bids]
JETHRO TULL CREST OF A KNAVE US $3.00 [0 bids]
JETHRO TULL - MINSTREL IN THE GALLERY RARE LP GREEK PRESS GATEFOLD COVER 1975 US $7.50 [0 bids]
JETHRO TULL-BROADSWORD & THE BEAST RARE LP ROCK PROG CHRYSALIS BLACK SABBATH US $7.50 [0 bids]
JETHRO TULL BROADSWORD AND THE BEAST US $0.98 [0 bids]
JETHRO TULL STORMWATCH.... US $0.98 [0 bids]
JETHRO TULL THIS WAS RARE ISRAEL PRESSING 1969 EX/EX US $35.00 Buy It Now 8h 18m
JETHRO TULL - Original Masters - Excellent Condition LP Record Chrysalis JTTV 1 US $16.96 Buy It Now 8h 20m
JETHRO TULL HEAVY HORSES US $0.98 [0 bids]
JETHRO TULL Songs From The Wood / IAN ANDERSON Walk Into Light CD 2 in1 RUS Rare US $12.99 [0 bids]
JETHRO TULL "Heavy Horses" 8 TRACK US $6.00 Buy It Now 8h 29m
ALBUM NETWORK tune up 39 TANGIER innocence mission THE ALARM jethro tull FM/UK US $20.00 Buy It Now 8h 30m
JETHRO TULL - FRIDGE MAGNET US $3.38 Buy It Now 8h 34m
Jethro Tull "Stand Up" 1969 Album Reprise Records 6360 Chrysalis Productions US $20.00 [0 bids]
ROCK/ Jethro Tull - Benefit (LP) US $7.99 Buy It Now 8h 39m
ROCK/ Jethro Tull - Crest Of A Knave (LP) Promo US $23.99 Buy It Now 8h 39m
ROCK/ Jethro Tull - Under Wraps (LP) US $23.99 Buy It Now 8h 39m
ROCK/ Jethro Tull - Aqualung (LP) US $18.99 Buy It Now 8h 39m
ROCK/ Jethro Tull - Self Titled (LP) US $7.99 Buy It Now 8h 39m
JETHRO TULL - TOO OLD TO ROCK N' ROLL TOO YOUNG TO DIE US $1.99 [0 bids]
ROCK/ Jethro Tull - Living In The Past (2LP) Gatefold Booklet US $26.99 Buy It Now 8h 47m
ROCK/ Jethro Tull - Songs From The Wood (LP) US $7.99 Buy It Now 8h 47m
ROCK/ Jethro Tull - Original Masters (LP) US $14.99 Buy It Now 8h 47m
ROCK/ Jethro Tull - A Passion Play (LP) US $7.99 Buy It Now 8h 47m
Jethro Tull - Crest of the Knave LP vinyl US $16.96 Buy It Now 8h 56m

More places to buy JETHRO TULL music online Buy JETHRO TULL & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for JETHRO TULL DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

JETHRO TULL The Jethro Tull Christmas Album / Live - Christmas at St Bride's 2008 ratings distribution

JETHRO TULL The Jethro Tull Christmas Album / Live - Christmas at St Bride's 2008 reviews

Review by The Bearded Bard
COLLABORATOR Errors & Omissions Team
4 stars A Bearded View On Progressive Rock #1

For my first review for this site, and my first music review ever, in fact, I thought it fitting to pay a small homage to my favourite band, and the reason I got into progressive rock in the first place, Jethro Tull. And with the Christmas season coming to its end, I thought "why not finish it off with a review of "The Jethro Tull Christmas Album"?".

Christmas, we all have a relationship to it, wether we're Christian or not, wether we celebrate it or not, and I'm no different. As a non-Christian I would not celebrate Christmas had it not been an old (pre-Christian) tradition to do so in my country, Norway. Christmas celebrations here, or Yule (Jul) as we call it, goes back to before the start of Christianization of Scandinavia in the eigth century, and are treated by many, myself included, as a celebration more of the winter solstice than of the birth of Jesus Christ.

"The Jethro Tull Christmas Album" (disc one) was recorded and released, for the first time, in 2003, at the suggestion of the head of Fuel 2000 record company, Len Fico, at Christmas the year before, to make a Tull album for the Christmas holidays. The album consists of re-recordings of old Jethro Tull classics, in slightly more acoustic and Christmassy versions, some new Tull tracks released for the first time on this album, one track from Martin Barre's 2003 solo album "Stage Left", as well as some arrangements of traditional Christmas music.

The highlights on this album for me are one of the new Tull tracks, the beautiful "First Snow on Brooklyn", with lovely fute, and also strings, courtesy of The Sturcz String Quartet, a new and interesting version of the old Tull classic, J.S. Bach's "Bourée", and Barre's "A Winter Snowscape", a great instrumental duet between Ian Anderson's flute and Martin Barre's guitar. Anderson's voice, which, as we all know, aren't as good as it was in his heyday, is in pretty good shape throughout the album, as it usually is on studio albums (it is live his voice problems gets really noticeable).

All of the Tull tracks (both old and new) selected for this album, as well as the one from Barre, have lyrics and/or themes related to Christmas or the colder months of the year. Before I heard this album I was a bit sceptical to the idea of re-recording old songs to make them fit into a Chrismas album, but there's not one of the re-recordings I don't like, and I think most of them differ enough from the originals to make them an interesting, as well as an enjoyable, listen. Furthermore, I think they work well with the often jazzed up (literally speaking, the well-known Tull version of "God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen" being an example of this) traditional Christmas tunes, to give the listener a little bit of that Christmas feeling.

For me, Jethro Tull has always had a certain Christmas feel to them (well, to some of their music anyway), so it's not surprising to me that they managed to pull this off as well as they did. However, I don't feel they get overly Christmassy on this album either. I'd say they got the balance between it being a Christmas album and a "normal" Jethro Tull album just right. It's not a Tull album to play on warm summer nights though, it's definitely an album more for the autumn and winter months.

A look at the album cover confirms this. It depicts a winter landscape, with a Victorian castle (possibly a church) in the background.

In front, in the left corner, we see the minstrel, standing on one leg, hearding a flock (of sheep nonetheless!) towards the church. That wouldn't be God's flock you're hearding there, would it, Ian? You cheeky devil!

OK, we should perhaps not put too much emphasis on my not-too-deep analysis of the cover art displayed here, but it wouldn't surprise me either, if this, in fact, was the tongue-in-cheek message Mr. Anderson wanted to convey with this cover art.

Anderson's criticism towards religion and its followers are well-known, and was put to music as early as on the "Aqualung" album in '71, so it might come as a surprise to some that Jethro Tull in recent years has played several concerts in churches, and made it something of a tradition to finish the year with a Christmas concert or two. But, as Andersons explains it in a recent interview with Prog Magazine, he's "a passionate supporter of the Christian Church, but...not a Christian". But he sees himself as "a supporter of the culture, tradition, and physical edifices of the cathedral...".

These are sentiments I share with the mad flutist. Furthermore, as a non-Christian, I don't find myself in a church on a regular basis, but I've been to church on the odd occasion, and I've always felt a sense of peace when in a church.

Some of those odd occasions have been Christmas concerts, and those have always got me into the Christmas spirit, so it's not surprising that I very much enjoy the second disc of this release.

There's a few reasons I wanted to review this particular version of the album. The first being that it's the one of the two that is the easiest to acquire, as the other one is out of print and hard to find at a reasonable price. The second being that this version doesn't have any reviews previous to mine, which I find a bit disappointing and wanted to rectify, because, third, it contains a second disc, a very good recording of one of those Christmas concerts Jethro Tull has made a tradition in recent years, from St. Bride's Church in London in 2008.

"Live - Christmas at St. Bride's 2008" (disc two) was recorded on December 22, 2008, in front of a crowd of 150. The profits from the concert went to St. Mungo's charity for the homeless.

The song selection here is slightly different from "The Jethro Tull Christmas Album", so it's not to be considered a live version of that album, but the song selection criteria is the same, so here too we get older and newer Tull songs (plus that one from Barre), with Christmas or autumn/winter themes and/or lyrics, mixed with arrangements of traditional Christmas music.

As on the studio album it's accompanying, the music on this live disc is mostly acoustic. The band are accompanied by an organist and members of St. Bride's Choir, who performs solely on three of the tracks, "What Cheer" (choir only), "Silent Night" and "Oh Come All Ye Faithful", and on a fourth, "Gaudete", they're joined only briefly by Anderson on flute. I heard this sacred 16th century Christmas carol for the first time on this album and instantly fell in love with it. The beautiful choir song in Medieval Latin, in combination with the organ and some of Anderson's most emotional flute playing that I've heard (specifically in the latter half of the piece), makes this, for me, the highlight of this live recording.

Between the tracks on this live disc we're treated to reading of some Christmas poems, performed by Anderson, as well as some other more or less famous media voices, including that of Anderson's son-in-law, actor Andrew Lincoln, best-known for his work in the the romantic Christmas film "Love Actually" and the horror drama television series "The Walking Dead".

These readings, along with the fine performance of the choir, the organist and the band, makes this live recording highly enjoyable, and for me it works better for getting into the Christmas spirit than the actual "Christmas Album".

But "Live - Christmas at St.Brides" isn't without its flaws. It sounds to me that Mr. Anderson had some problems with his voice in the beginning of this concert, especially during the opening track, "Weathercock". Perhaps it was just insufficient warm up, I don't know, but his voice gets better shortly after the opening track and holds up pretty good for the rest of the concert.

Another thing that bothers me with this live recording, although only slightly, is the banter and attempts at humoristic comments from the performers to the crowd and between themselves. The comments aren't really that funny to begin with, so they get a bit annoying with repeated listens.

But all in all I find this live disc delightful, and I wouldn't want "The Jethro Tull Christmas Album" without it.

I highly recommend this release not only to Jethro Tull fans, but to all proggers in search of an excellent album to put on during the Christmas holidays, or just an album to listen to when curled up in front of the fire on a cold and windy autumn night.

The profits from record royalties accruing from this version of the album, with the "Live - Christmas at St. Bride's 2008" disc, goes to help the homeless, so that's another good reason to buy this.

4 stars.

Send comments to The Bearded Bard (BETA) | Report this review (#1109198) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, January 06, 2014

Post a review of JETHRO TULL "The Jethro Tull Christmas Album / Live - Christmas at St Bride's 2008"