THE JETHRO TULL CHRISTMAS ALBUM / LIVE - CHRISTMAS AT ST BRIDE'S 2008

Jethro Tull

Prog Folk

Jethro Tull The Jethro Tull Christmas Album / Live - Christmas at St Bride's 2008 album cover

Buy JETHRO TULL Music
Boxset/Compilation, released in 2009

CD1 The Jethro Tull Christmas Album (2003)
1. Birthday Card at Christmas (3:37)
2. Holly Herald (4:16)
3. A Christmas Song (2:47)
4. Another Christmas Song (3:31)
5. God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen (4:35)
6. Jack Frost and the Hooded Crow (3:37)
7. Last Man at the Party (4:48)
8. Wheathercock (4:17)
9. Pavane (4:19)
10. First Snow on Brooklyn (4:57)
11. Greensleeved (2:39)
12. Fire at Midnight (2:26)
13. We Five Kings (3:16)
14. Ring Out Solstice Bells (4:04)
15. Bourée (4:25)
16. A Winter Snowscape (4:57)

CD2 Live - Christmas at St Bride's 2008 (Previously unreleased)
1. Weathercock (4:44)
2. Introduction: Rev.George Piteher / Choir: What Cheer (3:33)
3. A Christmas Song (3:19)
4. Living in These Hard Times (3:46)
5. Choir: Silent Night (3:08)
6. Reading: Ian Anderson, Marmion (2:18)
7. Jack in the Green (2:36)
8. Another Christmas Song (3:58)
9. Reading: Gavin Esler, Gods Grandeur (1:51)
10. Choir: Oh Come All Ye Faithful (3:52)
11. Reading: Mark Billingham, The Ballad of Breadman (3:55)
12. A Winter Snowscape (3:42)
13. Reading: Andrew Lincoln, Christmas (3:14)
14. Fires at Midnight (3:39)
15. We Five Kings (3:20)
16. Choir: Gaudete (3:41)
17. God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen / Thick as a Brick (10:27)

TOTAL TIME: 127:43

Search JETHRO TULL The Jethro Tull Christmas Album / Live - Christmas at St Bride's 2008 lyrics

Search JETHRO TULL The Jethro Tull Christmas Album / Live - Christmas at St Bride's 2008 tabs

Line up on ''The Jethro Tull Christmas Album'':
- Ian Anderson / vocals, flute, acoustic guitars, mandolin, piccolo, percussion
- Martin Barre / electric guitar, acoustic guitar
- Andy Giddings / keyboards, accordion, bass, organ
- Doane Perry / drums, percussion on tracks 1, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12 and 14
- Jonathan Noyce / bass on tracks 2, 5, 9, 11, 13 and 15

Guest musicians:
- David Pegg / mandolin on track 3 and bass guitar on track 4
- James Duncan / drums on tracks 2, 5, 9, 11, 13 and 15, and percussion on track 3
- The Sturcz String Quartet arranged by Laszlo Bencker / Gábor Csonka - 1st violin, Péter Szilágyi - 2nd violin, Gyula Benkö - viola, András Sturcz - cello, all on track 10

Line-up on ''Live - Christmas at St Bride's 2008'':
- James Duncan / cajon and other percussion

Guest musicians:
- Robert Jones / organ

Members of St. Bride's Choir:
- Claire Seaton / choir (2, 5, 10 and 16)
- Andrew Watts / choir (2, 5, 10 and 16)
- Stuart Jackson / choir (2, 5, 10 and 16)
- Phil Tebb / choir (2, 5, 10 and 16)

2CD EMI 50999 6 06102 2 5 (2009)

Thanks to NotAProghead for the addition
and to The Bearded Bard for the last updates

JETHRO TULL MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy JETHRO TULL The Jethro Tull Christmas Album / Live - Christmas at St Bride's 2008 Music

Stand UpStand Up
Parlophone 2002
A Passion Play (2xCD+2xDVD)A Passion Play (2xCD+2xDVD)
Rhino 2014
AqualungAqualung
Parlophone 1999
Original Album SeriesOriginal Album Series
Rhino 2014
Thick As A BrickThick As A Brick
Parlophone 1997
Benefit (Deluxe 2xCD+DVD)Benefit (Deluxe 2xCD+DVD)
WEA 2013
BenefitBenefit
Parlophone 2002
Aqualung: 40th AnniversaryAqualung: 40th Anniversary
Parlophone 2011
The Best of Jethro Tull; The Anniversary CollectionThe Best of Jethro Tull; The Anniversary Collection
Parlophone 2008
Jethro Tull Living In The Past 2LP / Gatefold With Picture Booklet / Vg US $9.99 [0 bids]
33m 21s
Ian Anderson - Plays The Orchestral Jethro Tull (New/Sealed 2 CD Set) US $13.00 [0 bids]
38m 37s
JETHRO TULL - Rock Island - 1989 - CD - F2 21708 - UPC 0 9463-21708-2 8-10 Trks US $1.99 [0 bids]
42m 10s
Jethro Tull Thick As A Brick Original Reprise Fold Out Sleeve Vinyl LP US $14.75 Buy It Now 44m 17s
Jethro Tull Living In The Past Thick Chrysalis Sleeve & Booklet Vinyl LP US $12.75 Buy It Now 47m 32s
Jethro Tull Rock Island USA Cassette Tape US $4.99 Buy It Now 54m 56s
JETHRO TULL 1970 LP BENEFIT ON CHRYSALIS RECORDS US $1.49 [0 bids]
JETHRO TULL - Living In The Past - REPRISE / CHRYSALIS 1972 2LP - HB w/ booklet US $29.99 [0 bids]
JETHRO TULL - Minstrel In The Gallery - CHRYSALIS LP 1975 NM US $7.99 [0 bids]
JETHRO TULL - Stormwatch - CHRYSALIS LP 1979 NM US $8.99 [0 bids]
JETHRO TULL - This Was - REPRISE (LP 1969) US $14.99 [0 bids]
JETHRO TULL - War Child - CHRYSALIS LP 1974 - NM. US $4.49 [0 bids]
Jethro Tull Aqualung CD Remastered Bonus Tracks Chrysalis US $4.99 [0 bids]
1970's rock 6 tape lot jethro tull van morrison ++++ so951 US $15.00 Buy It Now 1h 19m
The Very Best of Jethro Tull CD Ian Anderson Aqualung Heavy Horses Locomotive US $3.99 Buy It Now 1h 20m
LOT of 3 CLASSIC ROCK LPs: LED ZEPPELIN 2, JETHRO TULL, & TRAFFIC (SELF-TITLED)! US $2.75 [5 bids]
JETHRO TULL Aqualung 1973 UK LP Chrysalis Gatefold Lyric insert Excellent 12" US $9.99 [0 bids]
Classic Case, London Symphony Orchestra, Jethro Tull, Orig Press, 1985, LP US $19.99 [0 bids]
JETHRO TULL - "ORIGINAL MASTERS" & "THICK AS A BRICK" CASSETTE TAPE'S US $3.00 Buy It Now 1h 43m
JETHRO TULL - (3) CD'S - CREST OF A KNAVE, ROCK ISLAND, ROOTS TO BRANCHES US $27.95 Buy It Now 1h 48m
JETHRO TULL ORIGINAL MASTERS CD US $7.01 Buy It Now 1h 50m
Jethro Tull This Was LP ~ Original 2 tone label ~REPRISE RS- 6336 ~ Ian Anderson US $9.95 Buy It Now 1h 57m
Jethro Tull - Stand Up (Ian Anderson/CHR 1042) Vintage vinyl LP/Sealed NOS/CRC US $75.00 [0 bids]
JETHRO TULL AQUALUNG Reel to Reel Tape US $20.50 [2 bids]
Jethro Tull - A Passion Play (Ian Anderson/PV 41040) Vintage LP/Sealed/New/NOS US $75.00 [0 bids]
JETHRO TULL Minstrel In The Gallery 1975 CHRYSALIS CLASSIC ROCK LP US $5.99 [0 bids]
JETHRO TULL A Passion Play 1973 CHRYSALIS CLASSIC ROCK LP w Program Notes US $4.99 [0 bids]
WILD TURKEY jethro tull GLENN CORNICK prog blues 1972 CHRYSALIS WLP promo LP NM US $9.99 [0 bids]
NEW Jethro Tull - Thick As A Brick 40Th Anniversary Special Edition LP US $12.26 [6 bids]
"JETHRO TULL"- AQUALUNG - 1971 COLLECTIBLE LP - REPRISE STEREO - SMAS-93746 US $8.98 Buy It Now 2h 23m
"R&B Soul" "Jethro Tull" "A Passion Play" "Rare Lp" US $9.99 [0 bids]
JETHRO TULL~TOO OLD TO ROCK 'N' ROLL~WHITE LABEL TEST PRESSING LP~VERY RARE! US $75.01 [12 bids]
BEST OF JETHRO TULL VOL III Spanish import 1981 Chrysalis CHR-1355 A/B NM VINYL US $31.00 Buy It Now 2h 32m
Jethro Tull - Stormwatch (Chrysalis CH1238) 8 TRACK TAPE SEALED Brand-New! Rare! US $19.99 Buy It Now 2h 33m
JETHRO TULL UNDER WARPS IMPORT YUGOSLAVIA US $5.59 [0 bids]
JETHRO TULL TOO OLD TO ROCK 'N' ROLL: TOO YOUNG TO DIE US $0.98 [0 bids]
JETHRO TULL SONGS FROM THE WOOD US $2.00 [0 bids]
JETHRO TULL STORMWATCH.... US $0.98 [0 bids]
JETHRO TULL MINSTREL IN THE GALLERY US $1.00 [0 bids]
JETHRO TULL SONGS FROM THE WOOD" LP CHRYSALIS CHR1132 US $2.49 Buy It Now 2h 42m
THE ESSENTIAL JETHRO TULL - CD US $5.32 Buy It Now 2h 43m
JETHRO TULL Skating Away / Sealion 45 Chrysalis CRS2103 (1974) VG+ US $4.99 Buy It Now 2h 43m
Jethro Tull This Was Chrysalis German Import Copy NICE COPY LP US $14.99 Buy It Now 2h 43m
JETHRO TULL HEAVY HORSES US $0.98 [0 bids]
Jethro Tull Stand Up green label Chrysalis CHR1042 Gatefold SUPER CLEAN VINYL NM US $9.99 [0 bids]
16-LP LOT Yes JETHRO TULL The Flock ELP Tubes PINK FLOYD Audience MANFRED MANN US $12.50 [5 bids]
JETHRO TULL CREST OF A KNAVE US $3.00 [0 bids]
JETHRO TULL 1979 Stormwatch 12" Vinyl 33 LP Flying Dutchman FOLK ROCK PROMO US $19.99 [0 bids]
JETHRO TULL - My God! LP (RARE Studio/Live Athapaskan Pressing) US $34.99 Buy It Now 2h 56m
Jethro Tull Too Old to Rock and Roll and Too Young to Die Vinyl LP Record EX US $14.99 Buy It Now 3h
Jethro Tull M.U. Vinyl LP Record US $4.99 Buy It Now 3h
"Classic Rock" "Jethro Tull" "Agualung" "Rare LP" US $9.99 [0 bids]
3h
Limited ED Jethro Tull The "Definitive Collection" 20 Years of w_24 Pg. Booklet US $36.97 Buy It Now 3h 11m
JETHRO TULL------BENEFIT 33 RPM US $5.30 [0 bids]
JETHRO TULL BEST OF VINYL ALBUM. US $7.99 Buy It Now 3h 18m
Sealed Original Gatefold Rock LP : Jethro Tull ~ Stand Up ~ Reprise 6360 US $100.00 [0 bids]
JETHRO TULL BENEFIT US $14.33 [0 bids]
Paris "Big Towne, 2061" Vinyl LP Bob Welch Fleetwood Mac Jethro Tull VG+ US $2.99 [0 bids]
JETHRO TULL - Original Masters - CASSETTE USA Print 1985 - Prog no crimson yes US $3.25 [0 bids]
IAN ANDERSON - IAN ANDERSON PLAYS THE ORCHESTRAL JETHRO TULL NEW CD US $25.22 Buy It Now 3h 42m
LOT OF 20 ROCK CD's 100% ORIGINAL Bruce Springsteen, Jethro Tull, US $5.00 [0 bids]
Jethro Tull - Bursting Out Cassette (1978 Chrysalis Records) US $5.99 [0 bids]
Jethro Tull - Lap Of Luxury/Astronomy - 1984 UK Picture Sleeve PS 7" US $9.99 [0 bids]
JETHRO TULL - AQUALUNG - GF - RARE - URUGUAY (5pics) US $55.00 Buy It Now 3h 51m
JETHRO TULL ; WAR CHILD music CD rock & roll Ian Anderson Chrysalis Records US $5.99 [0 bids]
JETHRO TULL~STAND UP~ORIG 1969 REPRISE TWO-TONE LABEL~POP UP COVER~IAN ANDERSON US $23.99 Buy It Now 3h 58m
JETHRO TULL - STORMWATCH w/lyrics - ULTRA RARE - URUGUAY (4 pics) US $65.00 Buy It Now 4h 3m
Songs From the Wood by Jethro Tull 8 track tape tested US $5.00 Buy It Now 4h 7m
JETHRO TULL - TOO OLD TO ROCK'N'ROLL TO YOUNG TO DIE- RARE - ARGENTINA (4 pics) US $60.00 Buy It Now 4h 11m
Jethro Tull " Too Old to Rock 'N' Roll: Too Young To Die " NM- 1976 CHR 1111 US $20.95 Buy It Now 4h 12m
JETHRO TULL - LIVING IN THE PAST (2 LP'S) - URUGUAY - GF- (7pics) US $65.00 Buy It Now 4h 27m
A Little Light Music by Jethro Tull (CD, Jan-2004, Chrysalis Records) US $3.99 Buy It Now 5h 3m
ORIGINAL Jethro Tull - Original Masters CD 1985 CLUB EDITION Album US $14.95 Buy It Now 5h 10m
Jethro Tull Aqualung Vinyl Record US $24.00 [0 bids]
JETHRO TULL - LIVE AT MONTREUX 2003 [JETHRO TULL] [CD BOXSET] [2 - NEW CD BOXSET US $12.56 Buy It Now 5h 20m
JETHRO TULL "M.U." The Best of LP EX! Chrysalis 1975 US $10.49 Buy It Now 5h 47m
Stormwatch Jethro Tull vinyl LP album record UK CDL1238 CHRYSALIS 1979 US $22.78 Buy It Now 5h 55m
Crest of a Knave by Jethro Tull (CD1987 BMG Releaser D 164016 Chrysalis Records) US $0.99 [0 bids]
Heavy Horses & Stormwatch - Jethro Tull 2xLP US $10.99 Buy It Now 6h 33m
JETHRO TULL WARCHILD ORIGINAL 1974 PAPER LABELS CASSETTE US $16.33 Buy It Now 7h 18m
JETHRO TULL BENEFIT ORIGINAL 1973 PAPER LABELS CASSETTE US $16.33 Buy It Now 7h 18m
JETHRO TULL A PASSION PLAY LP RECORD GATEFOLD w/BOOK US $14.18 Buy It Now 7h 21m
Jethro Tull - Nightcap - The Unreleased Masters NEW CD US $15.04 Buy It Now 7h 48m
JETHRO TULL - A=LIVE 1980 - CD - VERY RARE US $39.99 Buy It Now 8h 24m
FREDDIE MERCURY QUEEN JETHRO TULL ENGLISH ROCK PROG POP MUSIC MAGAZINE US $22.16 Buy It Now 8h 44m
JETHRO TULL WITCH'S PROMISE / 7INCH 45RPM NM MINT- CLEAN VINYL US $499.99 Buy It Now 9h 48m
Homo Erraticus by Ian Anderson (Jethro Tull) (CD, Apr-2014, Kscope) NEW SEALED US $18.99 Buy It Now 9h 51m
JETHRO TULL LP Lot of 4 Masters Bursting Out Songs of Wood M.U. Prog Psych Art US $10.00 Buy It Now 10h 15m
JETHRO TULL War Child LP Chrysalis CHR 1067 Psych Rock Acid Prog GREEN LABEL US $3.00 Buy It Now 10h 15m
JETHRO TULL Passion Play LP Chrysalis CHR 1040 Psych Rock Acid Prog Anderson US $3.00 Buy It Now 10h 15m
JETHRO TULL Mintstrel in the Gallery LP Chrysalis CHR 1082 Psych Rock Acid Prog US $3.00 Buy It Now 10h 15m
JETHRO TULL - 1975 - "M.U. - The Best of Jethro Tull" US $4.56 [0 bids]
JETHRO TULL "A Passion Play" LP green label EX+ vinyl !!! US $8.95 Buy It Now 10h 17m
Jethro Tull 1984 Birmingham NEC Concert Ticket US $13.06 Buy It Now 11h 21m
JETHRO TULL - M.U. - THE BEST OF JETHRO TULL - RARE - URUGUAY - 4pics US $45.00 Buy It Now 11h 24m
Jethro Tull - Living In The Past CD US $28.79 Buy It Now 11h 36m
Jethro Tull - All The Best Port CD US $36.83 Buy It Now 11h 41m
Jethro Tull - Extended Versions CD US $9.94 Buy It Now 11h 44m
JETHRO TULL CREST OF A KNAVE 1987 JAPAN CD 3200yen CP32 1ST PRESS US $59.99 Buy It Now 12h 4m
JETHRO TULL -1 PAGE ADVERT/POSTER FROM MUSIC MAGAZINE. 25TH ANNIVERSARY US $8.15 Buy It Now 12h 10m

More places to buy JETHRO TULL music online Buy JETHRO TULL & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for JETHRO TULL DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

JETHRO TULL The Jethro Tull Christmas Album / Live - Christmas at St Bride's 2008 ratings distribution

JETHRO TULL The Jethro Tull Christmas Album / Live - Christmas at St Bride's 2008 reviews

Review by The Bearded Bard
COLLABORATOR Errors & Omissions Team
4 stars A Bearded View On Progressive Rock #1

For my first review for this site, and my first music review ever, in fact, I thought it fitting to pay a small homage to my favourite band, and the reason I got into progressive rock in the first place, Jethro Tull. And with the Christmas season coming to its end, I thought "why not finish it off with a review of "The Jethro Tull Christmas Album"?".

Christmas, we all have a relationship to it, wether we're Christian or not, wether we celebrate it or not, and I'm no different. As a non-Christian I would not celebrate Christmas had it not been an old (pre-Christian) tradition to do so in my country, Norway. Christmas celebrations here, or Yule (Jul) as we call it, goes back to before the start of Christianization of Scandinavia in the eigth century, and are treated by many, myself included, as a celebration more of the winter solstice than of the birth of Jesus Christ.

"The Jethro Tull Christmas Album" (disc one) was recorded and released, for the first time, in 2003, at the suggestion of the head of Fuel 2000 record company, Len Fico, at Christmas the year before, to make a Tull album for the Christmas holidays. The album consists of re-recordings of old Jethro Tull classics, in slightly more acoustic and Christmassy versions, some new Tull tracks released for the first time on this album, one track from Martin Barre's 2003 solo album "Stage Left", as well as some arrangements of traditional Christmas music.

The highlights on this album for me are one of the new Tull tracks, the beautiful "First Snow on Brooklyn", with lovely fute, and also strings, courtesy of The Sturcz String Quartet, a new and interesting version of the old Tull classic, J.S. Bach's "Bourée" , and Barre's "A Winter Snowscape", a great instrumental duet between Ian Anderson's flute and Martin Barre's guitar. Anderson's voice, which, as we all know, aren't as good as it was in his heyday, is in pretty good shape throughout the album, as it usually is on studio albums (it is live his voice problems gets really noticeable).

All of the Tull tracks (both old and new) selected for this album, as well as the one from Barre, have lyrics and/or themes related to Christmas or the colder months of the year. Before I heard this album I was a bit sceptical to the idea of re-recording old songs to make them fit into a Chrismas album, but there's not one of the re-recordings I don't like, and I think most of them differ enough from the originals to make them an interesting, as well as an enjoyable, listen. Furthermore, I think they work well with the often jazzed up (literally speaking, the well-known Tull version of "God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen" being an example of this) traditional Christmas tunes, to give the listener a little bit of that Christmas feeling.

For me, Jethro Tull has always had a certain Christmas feel to them (well, to some of their music anyway), so it's not surprising to me that they managed to pull this off as well as they did. However, I don't feel they get overly Christmassy on this album either. I'd say they got the balance between it being a Christmas album and a "normal" Jethro Tull album just right. It's not a Tull album to play on warm summer nights though, it's definitely an album more for the autumn and winter months.

A look at the album cover confirms this. It depicts a winter landscape, with a Victorian castle (possibly a church) in the background.

In front, in the left corner, we see the minstrel, standing on one leg, hearding a flock (of sheep nonetheless!) towards the church. That wouldn't be God's flock you're hearding there, would it, Ian? You cheeky devil!

OK, we should perhaps not put too much emphasis on my not-too-deep analysis of the cover art displayed here, but it wouldn't surprise me either, if this, in fact, was the tongue-in-cheek message Mr. Anderson wanted to convey with this cover art.

Anderson's criticism towards religion and its followers are well-known, and was put to music as early as on the "Aqualung" album in '71, so it might come as a surprise to some that Jethro Tull in recent years has played several concerts in churches, and made it something of a tradition to finish the year with a Christmas concert or two. But, as Andersons explains it in a recent interview with Prog Magazine, he's "a passionate supporter of the Christian Church, but...not a Christian". But he sees himself as "a supporter of the culture, tradition, and physical edifices of the cathedral...".

These are sentiments I share with the mad flutist. Furthermore, as a non-Christian, I don't find myself in a church on a regular basis, but I've been to church on the odd occasion, and I've always felt a sense of peace when in a church.

Some of those odd occasions have been Christmas concerts, and those have always got me into the Christmas spirit, so it's not surprising that I very much enjoy the second disc of this release.

There's a few reasons why I wanted to review this particular version of the album. The first being that it's the one of the two that is the easiest to acquire, as the other one is out of print and hard to find at a reasonable price. The second being that this version doesn't have any reviews previous to mine, which I find a bit disappointing and wanted to rectify, because, third, it contains a second disc, a very good recording of one of those Christmas concerts Jethro Tull has made a tradition in recent years, from St. Bride's Church in London in 2008.

"Live - Christmas at St. Bride's 2008" (disc two) was recorded on December 22, 2008, in front of a crowd of 150. The profits from the concert went to St. Mungo's charity for the homeless.

The song selection here is slightly different from "The Jethro Tull Christmas Album", so it's not to be considered a live version of that album, but the song selection criteria is the same, so here too we get older and newer Tull songs (plus that one from Barre), with Christmas or autumn/winter themes and/or lyrics, mixed with arrangements of traditional Christmas music.

As on the studio album it's accompanying, the music on this live disc is mostly acoustic. The band are accompanied by an organist and members of St. Bride's Choir, who performs solely on three of the tracks, "What Cheer" (choir only), "Silent Night" and "Oh Come All Ye Faithful", and on a fourth, "Gaudete", they're joined only briefly by Anderson on flute. I heard this sacred 16th century Christmas carol for the first time on this album and instantly fell in love with it. The beautiful choir song in Medieval Latin, in combination with the organ and some of Anderson's most emotional flute playing that I've heard (specifically in the latter half of the piece), makes this, for me, the highlight of this live recording.

Between the tracks on this live disc we're treated to reading of some Christmas poems, performed by Anderson, as well as some other more or less famous media voices, including that of Anderson's son-in-law, actor Andrew Lincoln, best-known for his work in the the romantic Christmas film "Love Actually" and the horror drama television series "The Walking Dead".

These readings, along with the fine performance of the choir, the organist and the band, makes this live recording highly enjoyable, and for me it works better for getting into the Christmas spirit than the actual "Christmas Album".

But "Live - Christmas at St.Brides" isn't without its flaws. It sounds to me that Mr. Anderson had some problems with his voice in the beginning of this concert, especially during the opening track, "Weathercock". Perhaps it was just insufficient warm up, I don't know, but his voice gets better shortly after the opening track and holds up pretty good for the rest of the concert.

Another thing that bothers me with this live recording, although only slightly, is the banter and attempts at humoristic comments from the performers to the crowd and between themselves. The comments aren't really that funny to begin with, so they get a bit annoying with repeated listens.

But all in all I find this live disc delightful, and I wouldn't want "The Jethro Tull Christmas Album" without it.

I highly recommend this release not only to Jethro Tull fans, but to all proggers in search of an excellent album to put on during the Christmas holidays, or just an album to listen to when curled up in front of the fire on a cold and windy autumn night.

The profits from record royalties accruing from this version of the album, with the "Live - Christmas at St. Bride's 2008" disc, goes to help the homeless, so that's another good reason to buy this.

4 stars.

Send comments to The Bearded Bard (BETA) | Report this review (#1109198) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, January 06, 2014

Post a review of JETHRO TULL "The Jethro Tull Christmas Album / Live - Christmas at St Bride's 2008"