THE JETHRO TULL CHRISTMAS ALBUM / LIVE - CHRISTMAS AT ST BRIDE'S 2008

Jethro Tull

Prog Folk

Jethro Tull The Jethro Tull Christmas Album / Live - Christmas at St Bride's 2008 album cover

Buy JETHRO TULL Music
Boxset/Compilation, released in 2009

CD1 The Jethro Tull Christmas Album (2003)
1. Birthday Card at Christmas (3:37)
2. Holly Herald (4:16)
3. A Christmas Song (2:47)
4. Another Christmas Song (3:31)
5. God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen (4:35)
6. Jack Frost and the Hooded Crow (3:37)
7. Last Man at the Party (4:48)
8. Wheathercock (4:17)
9. Pavane (4:19)
10. First Snow on Brooklyn (4:57)
11. Greensleeved (2:39)
12. Fire at Midnight (2:26)
13. We Five Kings (3:16)
14. Ring Out Solstice Bells (4:04)
15. Bourée (4:25)
16. A Winter Snowscape (4:57)

CD2 Live - Christmas at St Bride's 2008 (Previously unreleased)
1. Weathercock (4:44)
2. Introduction: Rev.George Piteher / Choir: What Cheer (3:33)
3. A Christmas Song (3:19)
4. Living in These Hard Times (3:46)
5. Choir: Silent Night (3:08)
6. Reading: Ian Anderson, Marmion (2:18)
7. Jack in the Green (2:36)
8. Another Christmas Song (3:58)
9. Reading: Gavin Esler, Gods Grandeur (1:51)
10. Choir: Oh Come All Ye Faithful (3:52)
11. Reading: Mark Billingham, The Ballad of Breadman (3:55)
12. A Winter Snowscape (3:42)
13. Reading: Andrew Lincoln, Christmas (3:14)
14. Fires at Midnight (3:39)
15. We Five Kings (3:20)
16. Choir: Gaudete (3:41)
17. God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen / Thick as a Brick (10:27)

TOTAL TIME: 127:43

Search JETHRO TULL The Jethro Tull Christmas Album / Live - Christmas at St Bride's 2008 lyrics

Search JETHRO TULL The Jethro Tull Christmas Album / Live - Christmas at St Bride's 2008 tabs

Line up on ''The Jethro Tull Christmas Album'':
- Ian Anderson / vocals, flute, acoustic guitars, mandolin, piccolo, percussion
- Martin Barre / electric guitar, acoustic guitar
- Andy Giddings / keyboards, accordion, bass, organ
- Doane Perry / drums, percussion on tracks 1, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12 and 14
- Jonathan Noyce / bass on tracks 2, 5, 9, 11, 13 and 15

Guest musicians:
- David Pegg / mandolin on track 3 and bass guitar on track 4
- James Duncan / drums on tracks 2, 5, 9, 11, 13 and 15, and percussion on track 3
- The Sturcz String Quartet arranged by Laszlo Bencker / Gábor Csonka - 1st violin, Péter Szilágyi - 2nd violin, Gyula Benkö - viola, András Sturcz - cello, all on track 10

Line-up on ''Live - Christmas at St Bride's 2008'':
- James Duncan / cajon and other percussion

Guest musicians:
- Robert Jones / organ

Members of St. Bride's Choir:
- Claire Seaton / choir (2, 5, 10 and 16)
- Andrew Watts / choir (2, 5, 10 and 16)
- Stuart Jackson / choir (2, 5, 10 and 16)
- Phil Tebb / choir (2, 5, 10 and 16)

2CD EMI 50999 6 06102 2 5 (2009)

Thanks to NotAProghead for the addition
and to The Bearded Bard for the last updates

JETHRO TULL MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy JETHRO TULL The Jethro Tull Christmas Album / Live - Christmas at St Bride's 2008 Music

A Passion Play (2xCD+2xDVD)A Passion Play (2xCD+2xDVD)
Rhino 2014
Thick As A BrickThick As A Brick
Parlophone 1997
Stand UpStand Up
Parlophone 2002
The Best of Jethro Tull; The Anniversary CollectionThe Best of Jethro Tull; The Anniversary Collection
Parlophone 2008
Very Best of Jethro TullVery Best of Jethro Tull
Parlophone 2001
WarchildWarchild
Parlophone 2002
Heavy HorsesHeavy Horses
Parlophone 2003
PROMO WHITE LABEL / JETHRO TULL MINSTREL IN THE GALLERY / JAPAN US $199.99 Buy It Now 32m 40s
JETHRO TULL - A PASSION PLAY (AN EXTENDED PE - 2564630567 US $36.39 Buy It Now 38m 57s
Jethro Tull Bends Like a Willow SEALED 1997UK CD5 Steeleye Span Richard Thompson US $18.95 Buy It Now 55m 28s
Jethro Tull A Passion Play SEALED 2003 USA CD w/ Bns Vid Fairport Convention US $11.95 Buy It Now 55m 28s
Jethro Tull Bursting Out: Jethro Tull Live SEALED 2004 USA 2CD Set Steeleye Span US $15.95 Buy It Now 55m 28s
Caravan Blind Dog at St. Dunstan's SEALED 1994 German CD Mirage Jethro Tull Khan US $15.95 Buy It Now 55m 28s
Jethro Tull J-Tull Dot Com SEALED 1999 USA CD Steeleye Span Fairport Convention US $11.95 Buy It Now 55m 28s
Jethro Tull Minstrel in the Gallery SEALED 2002 US CD w/ 5 Bns Trx Caravan Camel US $12.95 Buy It Now 55m 28s
Jethro Tull War Child 2002 SEALED Rem w/ 7 Bns Trx Fairport Convention Caravan US $11.95 Buy It Now 55m 28s
Caravan Traveling Ways: The HTD Anthology SEALED 2001 UK 2CD Set Jethro Tull US $15.95 Buy It Now 55m 28s
Caravan Nowhere to Hide SEALED 2003 Germany CD Jethro Tull Soft Machine Camel US $37.95 Buy It Now 55m 28s
Jethro Tull Under Wraps SEALED 2006 USA CD w/ 2 Bns Trx & Video Renaissance US $11.95 Buy It Now 55m 28s
Jethro Tull Rock Island SEALED 2006 UK CD w/ 3 Bns Trx Caravan Camel Renaissance US $17.95 Buy It Now 55m 28s
Jethro Tull Too Old to Rock 'N' Roll:...SEALED 2002 Rem CD w/ 2 Bns Trx camel US $12.95 Buy It Now 55m 28s
Caravan Surprise Supplies SEALED 1999 UK HTD CD National Health Jethro Tull Khan US $32.95 Buy It Now 55m 28s
Caravan All Over You...Too SEALED 2000 UK CD Jethro Tull Gong Mirage Centipede US $21.95 Buy It Now 55m 29s
Caravan Live at the Fairfield Halls 1974 SEALED 2002 rem UK CD Jethro Tull Camel US $13.95 Buy It Now 55m 29s
Jethro Tull Roots to Branches SEALED 1997 USA CD Camel Caravan Camel Yes Genesis US $11.95 Buy It Now 55m 29s
Caravan If I Could Do It All Over SEALED 2001 Rem UK CD w/ 4 Bns Trx Jethro Tull US $13.95 Buy It Now 55m 29s
Jethro Tull Catfish Rising SEALED 2006 UK CD w Bns Trx (15 Trk) Richard Thompson US $17.95 Buy It Now 55m 29s
Caravan Waterloo Lily SEALED 2001 Rem UK CD 4 bns trx Jethro Tull Steeleye Span US $13.95 Buy It Now 55m 29s
JETHRO TULL publicity photo #1 US $5.00 Buy It Now 1h
JETHRO TULL publicity photo #3 US $5.00 Buy It Now 1h
JETHRO TULL publicity photo #4 US $5.00 Buy It Now 1h
JETHRO TULL 'Locomotive Breath' 1971 French 7"/45 rpm vinyl single US $12.95 Buy It Now 1h 8m
JETHRO TULL BENEFIT LP REPRISE LP EX/EX RS 6400 VINTAGE PRESS US $10.00 Buy It Now 1h 19m
JETHRO TULL--A PASSION PLAY..,,INSERT BOOKLET...GATEFOLD...1973 CHRYSALIS...EX+ US $4.85 [0 bids]
Living in Past by Jethro Tull US $10.56 Buy It Now 1h 27m
JETHRO TULL, 'THIS WAS' AN ORIGINAL RARE 1968 UK **mono** ISLAND RECORD LABEL LP US $81.01 [3 bids]
Jethro Tull Benefit Green Label 1970 Press US $18.00 Buy It Now 1h 51m
Jethro Tull Heavy Horses Orig Lyric Sleeve Exc Surfaces Orig Chrysalis A1 B5 US $15.00 Buy It Now 1h 51m
Jethro Tull Living In The Past Green Label 1972 1st US Press With Booklet US $35.00 Buy It Now 1h 52m
Jethro Tull Songs FromThe Wood Orig Lyric Sleeve Exc Surfaces Orig Chrysalis US $15.00 Buy It Now 1h 53m
Jethro Tull Stand Up US $18.00 Buy It Now 1h 53m
Jethro Tull Stonewatch Orig Lyric Sleeve Exc Surfaces Orig Chrysalis US $15.00 Buy It Now 1h 53m
Jethro Tull Under Wraps Orig Lyric Sleeve Exc Surfaces Chrysalis Pressing US $15.00 Buy It Now 1h 53m
BLUE MINK MELTING POT 1969 FACTORY SEALED VINYL ALBUM US $28.00 Buy It Now 1h 54m
Jethro Tull War Child Green Label 1974 Press Original Lyric Sleeve US $18.00 Buy It Now 1h 54m
NEW YORK DOLLS IN TOO MUCH TOO SOON GATEFOLD ISSUE SEALED US $13.00 Buy It Now 1h 57m
Jethro Tull - A Passion Play (an Extended Pe NEW DVD + CD US $31.97 Buy It Now 1h 58m
ON HER MAJESTY'S SECRET SERVICE SOUND TRACK FACTORY SEALED US $10.00 Buy It Now 1h 58m
Jethro Tull - M.U. The Best Of Jethro Tull - Chrysalis Records - CHR 1078 US $4.99 Buy It Now 2h 4m
The Island Story Vinyl LP U2 Free Grace Jones Jethro Tull Bob Marley - Near Mint US $19.43 Buy It Now 2h 5m
JETHRO TULL - 20 YEARS - THE DEFINITIVE COLLECTION - 3CD 12" SQUARE BOX SET 1988 US $162.00 [0 bids]
Jethro Tull LP Rare Russian Press US $12.00 [0 bids]
Jethro Tull - Thick As A Brick (LP) Sweden 1972 NM/EX Top Copy!! US $250.00 Buy It Now 2h 31m
Jethro Tull : M.U. The Best of Jethro Tull, Vol.1 CD (1990) US $9.69 Buy It Now 2h 31m
Jethro Tull Living In The Past Framed Gold Disc Record Vinyl US $113.40 Buy It Now 2h 33m
Jethro Tull Living In The Past Framed Silver Disc Record Vinyl US $80.99 Buy It Now 2h 34m
Jethro Tull Life Is A Long Song Framed Gold Disc Record Vinyl US $113.40 Buy It Now 2h 38m
M.U. The Best of Jethro Tull LP Vinyl (Record M-,Cover VG+) US $7.00 [0 bids]
Jethro Tull - Aqualung - Original Half Speed Master US $42.00 [6 bids]
$2.59 SHIPPING Original Masters - Jethro Tull US $4.99 Buy It Now 2h 42m
Jethro Tull - Broadsword and The Beast - Original Half Speed Master US $20.00 [1 bids]
Jethro Tull Life Is A Long Song Framed Silver Disc Record Vinyl US $80.99 Buy It Now 2h 47m
Rupi's Dance by Ian Anderson (Jethro Tull) (CD, Aug-2003, Fuel Records) US $6.00 [0 bids]
Jethro Tull, Passion Play, 1973 Chrysalis Records,LP,Vinyl,Album, Gatefold Cover US $13.99 Buy It Now 2h 59m
JETHRO TULL Living In The Past 2LP 1972 Green label Chrysalis Near-Mint US $9.99 [0 bids]
3h
Jethro Tull - Benefit 12" LP 1970 US $38.88 Buy It Now 3h 5m
Jethro Tull - Witch's Promise 1970 SOUTH AFRICAN 45 FONTANA US $25.92 [10 bids]
JETHRO TULL Aqualung Orig Island Pink Rim 1st German Press Gatefold A-1 B-1 VG++ US $14.99 [0 bids]
THE BEST CHRISTMAS ALBUM IN THE WORLD (44 trk 2CD Set) Bowie, Jethro Tull, Mud US $9.70 [0 bids]
Flyer: Jethro Tull : Rare 2005 UK Tour : Ian Anderson US $4.44 [0 bids]
JETHRO TULL. THIS WAS. ORIGINAL 1st UK LP. PINK ISLAND. BLACK / ORANGE.1968.MONO US $118.27 [7 bids]
London Symphony Orchestra - Plays The Music Of Jethro Tull - Ian Anderson 1985 US $7.99 Buy It Now 3h 19m
Songs From The Wood by Jethro Tull(Chrysalis....1978) VG LP US $3.00 [0 bids]
Heavy Horses by Jethro Tull(Chrysalis....1978) VG+ LP US $3.00 [0 bids]
JETHRO TULL CD Album THROUGH THE YEARS Orig 13 trax compilation 1997 EXCELLENT US $5.67 Buy It Now 3h 34m
LP JETHRO TULL Original Masters CH NEAR MINT US $15.00 Buy It Now 3h 34m
12" LP- Jethro Tull - Aqualung US $5.85 [0 bids]
Jethro Tull Aqualung - CHR 1044 (31,193/4) Green Label w/Lyric Insert US $7.00 Buy It Now 3h 46m
CATFISH RISING Jethro Tull Folk Classic collectable 1997 Chrysalis CD Excellent US $7.70 Buy It Now 3h 51m
JETHRO TULL AQUALUNG CLASSIC RECORDS 200 GRAM FACTORY AUDIOPHILE Sealed LP US $183.99 Buy It Now 3h 52m
JETHRO TULL LIVING IN THE PAST 1972 CHRYSALIS CJT 1 / 2 A-1U B-1U A-2U B-1U EX+ US $16.19 [0 bids]
JETHRO TULL - AQUALUNG LIVE [JETHRO TULL] [030206150926] - NEW CD US $7.72 Buy It Now 3h 57m
20 Years of Jethro Tull: The Definitive Collection 3 CD set US $9.99 [1 bids]
JETHRO TULL:LIVING IN THE PAST/DRIVING SONG:ISLAND 1969 DISK VG US $22.67 Buy It Now 4h 6m
JETHRO TULL A Passion Play SOUTH KOREA Issue LP US $24.22 [0 bids]
JETHRO TULL STORMWATCH 1979 US $1.99 [0 bids]
The Secret Language of Birds by Ian Anderson (Jethro Tull) (CD, Nov-2010, EMI) US $6.00 Buy It Now 4h 28m
Lot of 9 Vintage Jethro Tull Vinyl LP Record Albums All VG+ or Better US $27.00 [0 bids]
JETHRO TULL LIVE DOUBLE LP WITH ORIG INNER SLEEVES US $7.48 Buy It Now 4h 31m
JETHRO TULL-A Passion Play Original LP Chrysalis 1040 with booklet Ian Anderson US $2.99 [0 bids]
Jethro Tull A Passion Play Original Chrysalis Stereo 8 Track Cartridge 1970s US $16.19 [0 bids]
Jethro Tull; Thick as Brick on LP US $11.99 Buy It Now 4h 44m
Jethro Tull Thick as Brick vinyl LP 1972 w/NEWSPAPER SLEEVE US $9.95 Buy It Now 4h 49m
Jethro Tull "Songs From The Wood" 12" LP 1977 Pop Rock Chrysalis Records EX / EX US $7.99 Buy It Now 5h
JETHRO TULL | This Was | LP | German | Island | Pink Rim | 85-683 IT | Gatefold US $22.49 Buy It Now 5h 5m
VARIOUS Angels Across America CHRISTMAS ALBUM CD Johnny Cash/ Jethro Tull V/A US $7.47 Buy It Now 5h 10m
Jethro Tull "Stand Up" (1973) Chrysalis Records - Pop-Up Gatefold VG+ US $4.99 [0 bids]
CLASSIC PROG ROCK M.U. The Best Of Jethro Tull aqualung & More Vinyl LP @ US $2.99 Buy It Now 5h 33m
Jethro Tull Stormwatch LP Nice copy EX US $5.99 Buy It Now 5h 34m
.Jethro Tull - Aqualung [Gatefold LP] (Vinyl, 1971, Chrysalis Records CHR 1044) US $8.00 Buy It Now 5h 38m
London Symphony Orchestra - The Music Of Jethro Tull FREE SHIPPING OFFER US $8.99 Buy It Now 5h 47m
Ian Anderson (of Jethro Tull) Walk Into Light RARE original promo vinyl LP '83 US $12.00 Buy It Now 6h 7m
TURKEY - WILD TURKEY LP WHITE LABEL PROMO PROMOTIONAL COPY JETHRO TULL US $20.00 Buy It Now 6h 19m
Jethro Tull/ Rock Island/ Chrysalis F1-21708/ Near Mint US $5.95 [0 bids]
LP JETHRO TULL M. U.-THE BEST OF JETHRO TULL **AQUALUNG** **EXC VINYL** US $9.99 Buy It Now 6h 31m
JETHRO TULL A passion play Chrysalis CHR 1040 classic 1973 LP gatefold sleeve US $3.22 [1 bids]
VARIOUS Prime cuts Chrysalis CXM 1055 Jethro Tull, Alvin Lee, Ten years after et US $8.08 [2 bids]

More places to buy JETHRO TULL music online Buy JETHRO TULL & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for JETHRO TULL DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

JETHRO TULL The Jethro Tull Christmas Album / Live - Christmas at St Bride's 2008 ratings distribution

JETHRO TULL The Jethro Tull Christmas Album / Live - Christmas at St Bride's 2008 reviews

Review by The Bearded Bard
COLLABORATOR Errors & Omissions Team
4 stars A Bearded View On Progressive Rock #1

For my first review for this site, and my first music review ever, in fact, I thought it fitting to pay a small homage to my favourite band, and the reason I got into progressive rock in the first place, Jethro Tull. And with the Christmas season coming to its end, I thought "why not finish it off with a review of "The Jethro Tull Christmas Album"?".

Christmas, we all have a relationship to it, wether we're Christian or not, wether we celebrate it or not, and I'm no different. As a non-Christian I would not celebrate Christmas had it not been an old (pre-Christian) tradition to do so in my country, Norway. Christmas celebrations here, or Yule (Jul) as we call it, goes back to before the start of Christianization of Scandinavia in the eigth century, and are treated by many, myself included, as a celebration more of the winter solstice than of the birth of Jesus Christ.

"The Jethro Tull Christmas Album" (disc one) was recorded and released, for the first time, in 2003, at the suggestion of the head of Fuel 2000 record company, Len Fico, at Christmas the year before, to make a Tull album for the Christmas holidays. The album consists of re-recordings of old Jethro Tull classics, in slightly more acoustic and Christmassy versions, some new Tull tracks released for the first time on this album, one track from Martin Barre's 2003 solo album "Stage Left", as well as some arrangements of traditional Christmas music.

The highlights on this album for me are one of the new Tull tracks, the beautiful "First Snow on Brooklyn", with lovely fute, and also strings, courtesy of The Sturcz String Quartet, a new and interesting version of the old Tull classic, J.S. Bach's "Bourée" , and Barre's "A Winter Snowscape", a great instrumental duet between Ian Anderson's flute and Martin Barre's guitar. Anderson's voice, which, as we all know, aren't as good as it was in his heyday, is in pretty good shape throughout the album, as it usually is on studio albums (it is live his voice problems gets really noticeable).

All of the Tull tracks (both old and new) selected for this album, as well as the one from Barre, have lyrics and/or themes related to Christmas or the colder months of the year. Before I heard this album I was a bit sceptical to the idea of re-recording old songs to make them fit into a Chrismas album, but there's not one of the re-recordings I don't like, and I think most of them differ enough from the originals to make them an interesting, as well as an enjoyable, listen. Furthermore, I think they work well with the often jazzed up (literally speaking, the well-known Tull version of "God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen" being an example of this) traditional Christmas tunes, to give the listener a little bit of that Christmas feeling.

For me, Jethro Tull has always had a certain Christmas feel to them (well, to some of their music anyway), so it's not surprising to me that they managed to pull this off as well as they did. However, I don't feel they get overly Christmassy on this album either. I'd say they got the balance between it being a Christmas album and a "normal" Jethro Tull album just right. It's not a Tull album to play on warm summer nights though, it's definitely an album more for the autumn and winter months.

A look at the album cover confirms this. It depicts a winter landscape, with a Victorian castle (possibly a church) in the background.

In front, in the left corner, we see the minstrel, standing on one leg, hearding a flock (of sheep nonetheless!) towards the church. That wouldn't be God's flock you're hearding there, would it, Ian? You cheeky devil!

OK, we should perhaps not put too much emphasis on my not-too-deep analysis of the cover art displayed here, but it wouldn't surprise me either, if this, in fact, was the tongue-in-cheek message Mr. Anderson wanted to convey with this cover art.

Anderson's criticism towards religion and its followers are well-known, and was put to music as early as on the "Aqualung" album in '71, so it might come as a surprise to some that Jethro Tull in recent years has played several concerts in churches, and made it something of a tradition to finish the year with a Christmas concert or two. But, as Andersons explains it in a recent interview with Prog Magazine, he's "a passionate supporter of the Christian Church, but...not a Christian". But he sees himself as "a supporter of the culture, tradition, and physical edifices of the cathedral...".

These are sentiments I share with the mad flutist. Furthermore, as a non-Christian, I don't find myself in a church on a regular basis, but I've been to church on the odd occasion, and I've always felt a sense of peace when in a church.

Some of those odd occasions have been Christmas concerts, and those have always got me into the Christmas spirit, so it's not surprising that I very much enjoy the second disc of this release.

There's a few reasons why I wanted to review this particular version of the album. The first being that it's the one of the two that is the easiest to acquire, as the other one is out of print and hard to find at a reasonable price. The second being that this version doesn't have any reviews previous to mine, which I find a bit disappointing and wanted to rectify, because, third, it contains a second disc, a very good recording of one of those Christmas concerts Jethro Tull has made a tradition in recent years, from St. Bride's Church in London in 2008.

"Live - Christmas at St. Bride's 2008" (disc two) was recorded on December 22, 2008, in front of a crowd of 150. The profits from the concert went to St. Mungo's charity for the homeless.

The song selection here is slightly different from "The Jethro Tull Christmas Album", so it's not to be considered a live version of that album, but the song selection criteria is the same, so here too we get older and newer Tull songs (plus that one from Barre), with Christmas or autumn/winter themes and/or lyrics, mixed with arrangements of traditional Christmas music.

As on the studio album it's accompanying, the music on this live disc is mostly acoustic. The band are accompanied by an organist and members of St. Bride's Choir, who performs solely on three of the tracks, "What Cheer" (choir only), "Silent Night" and "Oh Come All Ye Faithful", and on a fourth, "Gaudete", they're joined only briefly by Anderson on flute. I heard this sacred 16th century Christmas carol for the first time on this album and instantly fell in love with it. The beautiful choir song in Medieval Latin, in combination with the organ and some of Anderson's most emotional flute playing that I've heard (specifically in the latter half of the piece), makes this, for me, the highlight of this live recording.

Between the tracks on this live disc we're treated to reading of some Christmas poems, performed by Anderson, as well as some other more or less famous media voices, including that of Anderson's son-in-law, actor Andrew Lincoln, best-known for his work in the the romantic Christmas film "Love Actually" and the horror drama television series "The Walking Dead".

These readings, along with the fine performance of the choir, the organist and the band, makes this live recording highly enjoyable, and for me it works better for getting into the Christmas spirit than the actual "Christmas Album".

But "Live - Christmas at St.Brides" isn't without its flaws. It sounds to me that Mr. Anderson had some problems with his voice in the beginning of this concert, especially during the opening track, "Weathercock". Perhaps it was just insufficient warm up, I don't know, but his voice gets better shortly after the opening track and holds up pretty good for the rest of the concert.

Another thing that bothers me with this live recording, although only slightly, is the banter and attempts at humoristic comments from the performers to the crowd and between themselves. The comments aren't really that funny to begin with, so they get a bit annoying with repeated listens.

But all in all I find this live disc delightful, and I wouldn't want "The Jethro Tull Christmas Album" without it.

I highly recommend this release not only to Jethro Tull fans, but to all proggers in search of an excellent album to put on during the Christmas holidays, or just an album to listen to when curled up in front of the fire on a cold and windy autumn night.

The profits from record royalties accruing from this version of the album, with the "Live - Christmas at St. Bride's 2008" disc, goes to help the homeless, so that's another good reason to buy this.

4 stars.

Send comments to The Bearded Bard (BETA) | Report this review (#1109198) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, January 06, 2014

Post a review of JETHRO TULL "The Jethro Tull Christmas Album / Live - Christmas at St Bride's 2008"