THE JETHRO TULL CHRISTMAS ALBUM / LIVE - CHRISTMAS AT ST BRIDE'S 2008

Jethro Tull

Prog Folk

Jethro Tull The Jethro Tull Christmas Album / Live - Christmas at St Bride's 2008 album cover

Buy JETHRO TULL Music
Boxset/Compilation, released in 2009

CD1 The Jethro Tull Christmas Album (2003)
1. Birthday Card at Christmas (3:37)
2. Holly Herald (4:16)
3. A Christmas Song (2:47)
4. Another Christmas Song (3:31)
5. God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen (4:35)
6. Jack Frost and the Hooded Crow (3:37)
7. Last Man at the Party (4:48)
8. Wheathercock (4:17)
9. Pavane (4:19)
10. First Snow on Brooklyn (4:57)
11. Greensleeved (2:39)
12. Fire at Midnight (2:26)
13. We Five Kings (3:16)
14. Ring Out Solstice Bells (4:04)
15. Bourée (4:25)
16. A Winter Snowscape (4:57)

CD2 Live - Christmas at St Bride's 2008 (Previously unreleased)
1. Weathercock (4:44)
2. Introduction: Rev.George Piteher / Choir: What Cheer (3:33)
3. A Christmas Song (3:19)
4. Living in These Hard Times (3:46)
5. Choir: Silent Night (3:08)
6. Reading: Ian Anderson, Marmion (2:18)
7. Jack in the Green (2:36)
8. Another Christmas Song (3:58)
9. Reading: Gavin Esler, Gods Grandeur (1:51)
10. Choir: Oh Come All Ye Faithful (3:52)
11. Reading: Mark Billingham, The Ballad of Breadman (3:55)
12. A Winter Snowscape (3:42)
13. Reading: Andrew Lincoln, Christmas (3:14)
14. Fires at Midnight (3:39)
15. We Five Kings (3:20)
16. Choir: Gaudete (3:41)
17. God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen / Thick as a Brick (10:27)

TOTAL TIME: 127:43

Search JETHRO TULL The Jethro Tull Christmas Album / Live - Christmas at St Bride's 2008 lyrics

Search JETHRO TULL The Jethro Tull Christmas Album / Live - Christmas at St Bride's 2008 tabs

Line up on ''The Jethro Tull Christmas Album'':
- Ian Anderson / vocals, flute, acoustic guitars, mandolin, piccolo, percussion
- Martin Barre / electric guitar, acoustic guitar
- Andy Giddings / keyboards, accordion, bass, organ
- Doane Perry / drums, percussion on tracks 1, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12 and 14
- Jonathan Noyce / bass on tracks 2, 5, 9, 11, 13 and 15

Guest musicians:
- David Pegg / mandolin on track 3 and bass guitar on track 4
- James Duncan / drums on tracks 2, 5, 9, 11, 13 and 15, and percussion on track 3
- The Sturcz String Quartet arranged by Laszlo Bencker / Gábor Csonka - 1st violin, Péter Szilágyi - 2nd violin, Gyula Benkö - viola, András Sturcz - cello, all on track 10

Line-up on ''Live - Christmas at St Bride's 2008'':
- James Duncan / cajon and other percussion

Guest musicians:
- Robert Jones / organ

Members of St. Bride's Choir:
- Claire Seaton / choir (2, 5, 10 and 16)
- Andrew Watts / choir (2, 5, 10 and 16)
- Stuart Jackson / choir (2, 5, 10 and 16)
- Phil Tebb / choir (2, 5, 10 and 16)

2CD EMI 50999 6 06102 2 5 (2009)

Thanks to NotAProghead for the addition
and to The Bearded Bard for the last updates

JETHRO TULL MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy JETHRO TULL The Jethro Tull Christmas Album / Live - Christmas at St Bride's 2008 Music

A Passion Play (2xCD+2xDVD)A Passion Play (2xCD+2xDVD)
Rhino 2014
AqualungAqualung
Parlophone 1999
Benefit (Deluxe 2xCD+DVD)Benefit (Deluxe 2xCD+DVD)
WEA 2013
Stand UpStand Up
Parlophone 2002
Thick As A BrickThick As A Brick
Parlophone 1997
The Best of Jethro Tull; The Anniversary CollectionThe Best of Jethro Tull; The Anniversary Collection
Parlophone 2008
Thick As a Brick, 40th Anniversary Special EditionThick As a Brick, 40th Anniversary Special Edition
Capitol 2013
BenefitBenefit
Parlophone 2002
Crest of a KnaveCrest of a Knave
Parlophone 2005
JETHRO TULL STAND UP 12' ORIGNAL POP UP SLEEVE USA LP EX/EX US $29.99 Buy It Now 1h 43m
IAN ANDERSON: PLAYS THE ORCHESTRAL JETHRO TULL BRAND NEW ?????? 2CD US $14.50 Buy It Now 1h 47m
Classic Rock - 6 CD's - Hendrix, Jethro Tull, CCR, Zevon, Stevie Ray US $15.00 [0 bids]
Jethro Tull - Under Wraps cd 1984 SANYO Matrix 1st Ian Anderson Dave Pegg Japan US $49.90 Buy It Now 2h 28m
Jethro Tull - Broadsword and the Beast GREY FACE cd CCD 1380 Ian Anderson No UPC US $89.90 Buy It Now 2h 29m
Jethro Tull - Aqualung cd 1971 SANYO Japan 610016-222 Ian Anderson Martin Barre US $79.90 Buy It Now 2h 29m
Jethro Tull - Crest of a Knave cd 1st SONOPRESS Ian Anderson CHRYSALIS No UPC US $39.90 Buy It Now 2h 31m
JETHRO TULL ROCK ISLAND PROGRAMME GLOSSY COLOUR CONCERT BOOK UK US $26.27 Buy It Now 3h
JETHRO TULL PRODUCTION MANUAL PROGRAMME 1982 - COLOUR CONCERT BOOKLET UK US $33.04 Buy It Now 3h 2m
JETHRO TULL STORMWATCH PROGRAMME CONCERT BOOK UK US $33.04 Buy It Now 3h 3m
Rock Island by Jethro Tull (CD, Sep-1997, Chrysalis Records) US $0.99 [0 bids]
JETHRO TULL Greatest Hits, 2 CD, compilation. US $12.99 Buy It Now 3h 45m
Jethro tull back to the family live stockholm 1969 US $39.99 [0 bids]
Rock Roll Music Record Album ~JETHRO TULL~ Vintage Vinyl Disc LP w/BOOKLET 1973 US $19.95 [0 bids]
JETHRO TULL "Repeat The Best of Jethro Tull Vol II" original vinyl LP EX !!! US $3.95 Buy It Now 4h 21m
JETHRO TULL - THE BEST OF ACOUSTIC [REMASTER] - NEW CD US $10.85 Buy It Now 4h 46m
Jethro Tull 3 albums US $9.99 [0 bids]
A Little Light Music by Jethro Tull CD 1992 EMI/Chrysalis US $5.00 Buy It Now 5h 58m
Fairport Convention In Real Time Live 87 UK Cassette NEW 1987 Plexus Jethro Tull US $16.75 Buy It Now 6h
Jethro Tull(Vinyl LP Gatefold White Label Promo)Thick As A Brick-US-VG/VG US $152.99 Buy It Now 6h 39m
JETHRO TULL SONGS FROM THE WOOD LP 737 US $8.99 Buy It Now 6h 40m
Jethro Tull Living in the Past Box Set 1972 1st Press, EXC ULTRASONIC Cleaned US $125.00 Buy It Now 6h 51m
Jethro Tull- (2CD) This Was 40th Anniversary (Remas&Expand) - 2064972 US $19.52 Buy It Now 7h 5m
Jethro Tull - Benefit LP 1970 Early Press Chrysalis Blue CHR 1043 'Pecko' A2/B2 US $12.71 Buy It Now 7h 26m
Jethro Tull The Broadzword And The Beast Vinyl lp Spanish Titles Argentina 1982 US $9.00 Buy It Now 7h 37m
Jethro Tull Crest Of A Knave Vinyl lp Spanish Titles Argentina 1987 US $9.00 Buy It Now 7h 37m
Jethro Tull LP "Thick As A Brick", 1972, Reprise, Classic Album Classic Rock US $19.99 Buy It Now 7h 45m
JETHRO TULL LIVE IN BERLIN 1971 US $69.99 Buy It Now 8h 10m
JETHRO TULL HEAVY HORSES US $7.99 [0 bids]
JETHRO TULL 'Said She Was A Dancer' 1987 UK 7"/45 vinyl US $6.76 Buy It Now 8h 26m
20 Years of Jethro Tull: The Definitive Collection [3-CD Box Set] 1988 Chrysalis US $16.00 [7 bids]
JETHRO TULL STAND UP LP VG++ OR BETTER VINYL RARE GERMANY PRESSING IAN ANDERSON US $15.99 Buy It Now 8h 37m
Jethro Tull Stand Up Mini LP Japan 1st Pressing Sealed US $34.99 Buy It Now 8h 40m
JETHRO TULL - BENEFIT D/Remaster CD w/BONUS Trax ~ 70's IAN ANDERSON *NEW* US $18.54 Buy It Now 8h 41m
a classic case lp london symphony play jethro tull xrl1-7067 vg+/m- US $3.99 Buy It Now 8h 56m
20 CHRISTMAS STARS-Donny Osmond-JETHRO TULL-Dionne Warwick-CARMAN-Chicago-MORE! US $5.49 Buy It Now 9h 14m
JETHRO TULL VERY RARE LP ISRAELI US $29.99 Buy It Now 9h 18m
JETHRO TULL War Child CHRYSALIS CD ALBUM CDP32 1067-2! US $11.84 Buy It Now 9h 18m
JETHRO TULL- LIFE IS A LONG SONG VINYL 7" 45RPM US $1.69 Buy It Now 9h 19m
JETHRO TULL Crest Of A Knave CD Japan 9 tracks Chrysalis CP32-5553 US $14.99 [0 bids]
Jethro Tull: Passion Play Chrysalis Promo Paper Advert Japan Mini-LP(procol Q US $14.25 Buy It Now 9h 58m
Various Artists Jethro Tull/Crest of a Knave CD US $4.00 Buy It Now 10h
Jethro Tull - Aqualung - 1971 Vinyl 33 LP Record VG Gatefold 'Cross Eyed Mary' US $24.99 Buy It Now 10h 5m
RORY BLOCK YOU'RE THE ONE VG+ TO VG++ HEAR IT US $12.00 Buy It Now 10h 10m
MAXELL ROCK SAMPLER TRIUMPH THE STRAWBS ODYSSEY ALAN PARSONS SEALED US $10.00 Buy It Now 10h 10m
PAT DAILEY WHISKY MORNING SEALED VINYL ALBUM US $11.00 Buy It Now 10h 11m
THE GUESS WHO ROAD FOOD VG+ TO VG++ HEAR IT US $11.00 Buy It Now 10h 11m
THE ROLLING STONES EMOTIONAL RESCUE W POSTER VG+ HEAR IT US $14.00 Buy It Now 10h 12m
Jethro Tull, War Child,8 Track Tape,Tested, Outer Sleeve,Bungle In the Jungle US $6.69 Buy It Now 10h 22m
Jethro Tull 20 Years Of Jethro Tull 3 Cd Box Set Like New US $45.00 [0 bids]
WILD TURKEY - BATTLE HYMN - LP - jethro tull US $16.99 Buy It Now 10h 28m
Jethro Tull on Chrysalis 2006 - Living in The Past / Christmas Song US $5.00 Buy It Now 10h 33m
JETHRO TULL - BENEFIT (+DVD) (DLX) NEW CD US $39.38 Buy It Now 10h 35m
JETHRO TULL A Passion Play Orig 1973 Vinyl LP Gatefold NM w/Program Attached US $8.00 [0 bids]
Jethro Tull - Benefit ( It is very rare Hungarian edition CD, alternative cover) US $7.99 Buy It Now 10h 45m
Jethro Tull "Aqualung" Original Reprise with inner page US $5.00 [0 bids]
RARE INTERVIEW 45 - What's It All About 1785 - Jethro Tull / Robert Palmer US $20.00 Buy It Now 11h
JETHRO TULL Aqualung CD Classic 1971 Album Reissue + Bonus Tracks US $2.49 [0 bids]
Jethro Tull - This Was NEW CD US $15.34 Buy It Now 11h 12m
Jethro Tull "A Passion Play - WITH BOOKLET ATTACHED INSIDE SPINE - Near Mint US $5.00 [0 bids]
TIME LIFE MUSIC FM ALBUM Classic ROCK 2 cd 60s 70s Jethro Tull/Animals MORE NEW US $9.13 Buy It Now 11h 16m
JETHRO TULL THIS WAS STEREO 6336 REPRISE US $1.00 [0 bids]
Jethro Tull - Living In The Past NEW CD US $13.39 Buy It Now 11h 21m
PROMO ONLY D.J. COPY JETHRO TULL / 1972 JAPAN US $299.99 Buy It Now 11h 22m
JETHRO TULL BENEFIT STEREO 6400 REPRISE US $1.75 [0 bids]
JETHRO TULL - TOO OLD TO ROCK AND ROLL, TOO YOUNG TO DIE - BRAND NEW JAPAN W OBI US $34.98 Buy It Now 11h 26m
Jethro Tull. The Broadsword and the Beast. Chrysalis CHR1380. VG+ US $12.99 Buy It Now 11h 28m
Jethro Tull - Heavy Horses (CD New) US $13.54 Buy It Now 11h 29m
JETHRO TULL - AQUALUNG [JETHRO TULL] [CD BOXSET] [2 DISCS] - NEW CD BOXSET US $17.64 Buy It Now 11h 37m
JETHRO TULL - 10 GREAT SONGS [JETHRO TULL] [603497913091] - NEW CD US $4.51 Buy It Now 11h 38m
JETHRO TULL BENEFIT US $7.99 [0 bids]
Rare Jethro Tull War Child Japan Mini LP Sleeve Limited Edition CD +7 Tracks NEW US $99.99 Buy It Now 11h 43m
Jethro Tull - Nothing Is Easy - Live at the Isle of Wight 1970 (2005) CD+DVD NEW US $9.42 Buy It Now 11h 44m
Jethro Tull - Benefit [Deluxe Edition] [2cd/1dvd] [CD New] US $22.84 Buy It Now 11h 44m
Jethro Tull - Warchild [CD New] US $37.69 Buy It Now 11h 47m
PROMO BLUE LABEL JETHRO TULL STAND UP / WARNER US $279.99 Buy It Now 11h 49m
Jethro Tull - M.U. - The Best Of Vol.1 (CD 1985) US $8.46 Buy It Now 11h 51m
Jethro Tull - This Was NEW CD US $17.61 Buy It Now 11h 53m
The Best of Jethro Tull by Jethro Tull (CD, May-1993, 2 Discs, Chrysalis... US $7.51 [8 bids]
Jethro Tull - Aqualung CHR 1044 Blue Label Issue US $6.00 Buy It Now 12h 10m
JETHRO TULL Songs from the Woods Chrysalis Vinyl LP Excellent US $9.98 Buy It Now 12h 12m
JETHRO TULL ROCK ISLAND US $3.00 [0 bids]
Best of the Stones Zeppelin Hendrix Who CSN&Y Jethro Tull Live In Concert I.C. US $65.00 Buy It Now 12h 34m
JETHRO TULL War Child CD Classic 1974 Album Reissue + Bonus Tracks US $3.99 [0 bids]
Jethro Tull-Stormwatch US $4.99 Buy It Now 12h 41m
JETHRO TULL CREST OF A KNAVE US $3.00 [0 bids]
KROKUS THE BLITZ STILL IN SHRINK VG++ TO NM- HEAR IT US $12.00 Buy It Now 12h 41m
THE BEATLES MAGICAL MYSTERY TOUR VG+ HEAR IT US $12.00 Buy It Now 12h 44m
JETHRO TULL CREST OF A KNAVE STILL IN SHRINK W HYPE STICKER VG++ HEAR IT US $18.00 Buy It Now 12h 44m
JETHRO TULL. LIVING IN THE PAST/DRIVING SONG.ORIGINAL UK 7" VINYL 45.1969 US $10.15 [0 bids]
JETHRO TULL BROADSWORD AND THE BEAST US $0.98 [0 bids]
JETHRO TULL. WITCH'S PROMISE / TEACHER. FRENCH 7" VINYL 45. PICTURE SLEEVE.1970 US $10.15 [0 bids]
JETHRO TULL STORMWATCH.... US $0.98 [0 bids]
Jethro Tull - Songs From The Wood [Remastered] (CD 2... US $10.17 Buy It Now 12h 55m
JETHRO TULL BENEFIT 1970 LP UK ORIGINAL WHITE I ISLAND RARE US $100.00 Buy It Now 12h 58m
JETHRO TULL HEAVY HORSES US $0.98 [0 bids]
13h
Jethro Tull Rock Island US $3.99 Buy It Now 13h 9m
JETHRO TULL-TOO OLD TO ROCK N' ROLL:TO YOUNG TO DIE! EXYU LP 1977 GATEFOLD COVER US $45.00 Buy It Now 13h 21m
Jethro Tull Aqualung Locomotive Breath Ian Anderson LP vinyl record US $0.99 [1 bids]
JETHRO TULL - WAR CHILD - CHR-1067 - (VINYL RECORD) US $19.95 Buy It Now 13h 30m

More places to buy JETHRO TULL music online Buy JETHRO TULL & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for JETHRO TULL DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

JETHRO TULL The Jethro Tull Christmas Album / Live - Christmas at St Bride's 2008 ratings distribution

JETHRO TULL The Jethro Tull Christmas Album / Live - Christmas at St Bride's 2008 reviews

Review by The Bearded Bard
COLLABORATOR Errors & Omissions Team
4 stars A Bearded View On Progressive Rock #1

For my first review for this site, and my first music review ever, in fact, I thought it fitting to pay a small homage to my favourite band, and the reason I got into progressive rock in the first place, Jethro Tull. And with the Christmas season coming to its end, I thought "why not finish it off with a review of "The Jethro Tull Christmas Album"?".

Christmas, we all have a relationship to it, wether we're Christian or not, wether we celebrate it or not, and I'm no different. As a non-Christian I would not celebrate Christmas had it not been an old (pre-Christian) tradition to do so in my country, Norway. Christmas celebrations here, or Yule (Jul) as we call it, goes back to before the start of Christianization of Scandinavia in the eigth century, and are treated by many, myself included, as a celebration more of the winter solstice than of the birth of Jesus Christ.

"The Jethro Tull Christmas Album" (disc one) was recorded and released, for the first time, in 2003, at the suggestion of the head of Fuel 2000 record company, Len Fico, at Christmas the year before, to make a Tull album for the Christmas holidays. The album consists of re-recordings of old Jethro Tull classics, in slightly more acoustic and Christmassy versions, some new Tull tracks released for the first time on this album, one track from Martin Barre's 2003 solo album "Stage Left", as well as some arrangements of traditional Christmas music.

The highlights on this album for me are one of the new Tull tracks, the beautiful "First Snow on Brooklyn", with lovely fute, and also strings, courtesy of The Sturcz String Quartet, a new and interesting version of the old Tull classic, J.S. Bach's "Bourée", and Barre's "A Winter Snowscape", a great instrumental duet between Ian Anderson's flute and Martin Barre's guitar. Anderson's voice, which, as we all know, aren't as good as it was in his heyday, is in pretty good shape throughout the album, as it usually is on studio albums (it is live his voice problems gets really noticeable).

All of the Tull tracks (both old and new) selected for this album, as well as the one from Barre, have lyrics and/or themes related to Christmas or the colder months of the year. Before I heard this album I was a bit sceptical to the idea of re-recording old songs to make them fit into a Chrismas album, but there's not one of the re-recordings I don't like, and I think most of them differ enough from the originals to make them an interesting, as well as an enjoyable, listen. Furthermore, I think they work well with the often jazzed up (literally speaking, the well-known Tull version of "God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen" being an example of this) traditional Christmas tunes, to give the listener a little bit of that Christmas feeling.

For me, Jethro Tull has always had a certain Christmas feel to them (well, to some of their music anyway), so it's not surprising to me that they managed to pull this off as well as they did. However, I don't feel they get overly Christmassy on this album either. I'd say they got the balance between it being a Christmas album and a "normal" Jethro Tull album just right. It's not a Tull album to play on warm summer nights though, it's definitely an album more for the autumn and winter months.

A look at the album cover confirms this. It depicts a winter landscape, with a Victorian castle (possibly a church) in the background.

In front, in the left corner, we see the minstrel, standing on one leg, hearding a flock (of sheep nonetheless!) towards the church. That wouldn't be God's flock you're hearding there, would it, Ian? You cheeky devil!

OK, we should perhaps not put too much emphasis on my not-too-deep analysis of the cover art displayed here, but it wouldn't surprise me either, if this, in fact, was the tongue-in-cheek message Mr. Anderson wanted to convey with this cover art.

Anderson's criticism towards religion and its followers are well-known, and was put to music as early as on the "Aqualung" album in '71, so it might come as a surprise to some that Jethro Tull in recent years has played several concerts in churches, and made it something of a tradition to finish the year with a Christmas concert or two. But, as Andersons explains it in a recent interview with Prog Magazine, he's "a passionate supporter of the Christian Church, but...not a Christian". But he sees himself as "a supporter of the culture, tradition, and physical edifices of the cathedral...".

These are sentiments I share with the mad flutist. Furthermore, as a non-Christian, I don't find myself in a church on a regular basis, but I've been to church on the odd occasion, and I've always felt a sense of peace when in a church.

Some of those odd occasions have been Christmas concerts, and those have always got me into the Christmas spirit, so it's not surprising that I very much enjoy the second disc of this release.

There's a few reasons I wanted to review this particular version of the album. The first being that it's the one of the two that is the easiest to acquire, as the other one is out of print and hard to find at a reasonable price. The second being that this version doesn't have any reviews previous to mine, which I find a bit disappointing and wanted to rectify, because, third, it contains a second disc, a very good recording of one of those Christmas concerts Jethro Tull has made a tradition in recent years, from St. Bride's Church in London in 2008.

"Live - Christmas at St. Bride's 2008" (disc two) was recorded on December 22, 2008, in front of a crowd of 150. The profits from the concert went to St. Mungo's charity for the homeless.

The song selection here is slightly different from "The Jethro Tull Christmas Album", so it's not to be considered a live version of that album, but the song selection criteria is the same, so here too we get older and newer Tull songs (plus that one from Barre), with Christmas or autumn/winter themes and/or lyrics, mixed with arrangements of traditional Christmas music.

As on the studio album it's accompanying, the music on this live disc is mostly acoustic. The band are accompanied by an organist and members of St. Bride's Choir, who performs solely on three of the tracks, "What Cheer" (choir only), "Silent Night" and "Oh Come All Ye Faithful", and on a fourth, "Gaudete", they're joined only briefly by Anderson on flute. I heard this sacred 16th century Christmas carol for the first time on this album and instantly fell in love with it. The beautiful choir song in Medieval Latin, in combination with the organ and some of Anderson's most emotional flute playing that I've heard (specifically in the latter half of the piece), makes this, for me, the highlight of this live recording.

Between the tracks on this live disc we're treated to reading of some Christmas poems, performed by Anderson, as well as some other more or less famous media voices, including that of Anderson's son-in-law, actor Andrew Lincoln, best-known for his work in the the romantic Christmas film "Love Actually" and the horror drama television series "The Walking Dead".

These readings, along with the fine performance of the choir, the organist and the band, makes this live recording highly enjoyable, and for me it works better for getting into the Christmas spirit than the actual "Christmas Album".

But "Live - Christmas at St.Brides" isn't without its flaws. It sounds to me that Mr. Anderson had some problems with his voice in the beginning of this concert, especially during the opening track, "Weathercock". Perhaps it was just insufficient warm up, I don't know, but his voice gets better shortly after the opening track and holds up pretty good for the rest of the concert.

Another thing that bothers me with this live recording, although only slightly, is the banter and attempts at humoristic comments from the performers to the crowd and between themselves. The comments aren't really that funny to begin with, so they get a bit annoying with repeated listens.

But all in all I find this live disc delightful, and I wouldn't want "The Jethro Tull Christmas Album" without it.

I highly recommend this release not only to Jethro Tull fans, but to all proggers in search of an excellent album to put on during the Christmas holidays, or just an album to listen to when curled up in front of the fire on a cold and windy autumn night.

The profits from record royalties accruing from this version of the album, with the "Live - Christmas at St. Bride's 2008" disc, goes to help the homeless, so that's another good reason to buy this.

4 stars.

Send comments to The Bearded Bard (BETA) | Report this review (#1109198) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, January 06, 2014

Post a review of JETHRO TULL "The Jethro Tull Christmas Album / Live - Christmas at St Bride's 2008"