7 MONTHS

5. Say goodbye (5:34)
6. You & Me (3:43)
7. The night (4:49)
8. Sometimes (4:32)
9. Senorita Serenade (8:21)

Search 7 MONTHS 7 Months lyrics

Search 7 MONTHS 7 Months tabs

- Joe Booe / lead vocals
- Chris M Jacobson / guitars, vocals
- Garegin "Greg" Kalajian / keyboards, vocals
- Shawn "The Dude" Richkind / bass
- Barry Magnuson / drums, percussion

Full-length released through Frontiers Records in 2002

Thanks to UMUR for the addition

7 MONTHS MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy 7 MONTHS 7 Months Music

In TimeIn Time
Active Mind Productions 2009
7 Months7 Months
Active Mind Publishing 2001

More places to buy 7 MONTHS music online Buy 7 MONTHS & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for 7 MONTHS DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

7 MONTHS 7 Months ratings distribution

7 MONTHS 7 Months reviews

Review by ProgShine
COLLABORATOR Errors & Omissions and Crossover Team
4 stars A great surprise! I wasn't expecting that much of a first record from an unknown band.

7 Months, released back in 2001 is full of good moments, good compositions and good tones in the instruments (let down of 9 in 10 first records in the Progressive World), and I liked a lot of Joe Booe vocals.

The record is full of influences, but the good part is that they are not copying anyone. But sometimes they sounds like the swedish band A.C.T and maybe a little bit of Journey.

I've downloaded thie record for free on they Jamendo profile, I tried to find the link, but couldn't, can't say if they erased it or not. But you can listen their both records on the Bandcamp page the band have and you can buy both records for $5 each. (7months.bandcamp.com/).

Highlights: New Age, Change and Say Goodbye.

Send comments to ProgShine (BETA) | Report this review (#572139) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, November 20, 2011

Review by kev rowland
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Crossover Team
3 stars The press release states, "7 Months is an LA based band combining progressive time signatures, complex progressions with sellable commercial melodies designed to stand the test of time. The band members are all extremely talented with a knack for writing excellent songs but keeping the integrity and intricacies of well designed music." That these guys can play is never in doubt, and in fact it was formed by Chris, Greg and Barry after they all met at Musicians Institute in LA where they were all students. In fact, it could be argued that 7 Months are an Americanised version of the much-missed Mr So & So who also met at music college.

They will never be viewed as being progressive by any followers of the UK prog scene as this contains far too many AOR influences, but for all that this isn't a bad album. The press release likens them to Yes, Kansas, Rush, Saga and Dream Theater but to my ears I would argue that although they are different on the vocal front I would have put them more with Journey and Styx, along with the aforementioned So & So's. It is an album that needs to be played a few times to gain the most from it, but it is also accessible first time around and there are some very strong songs. I particularly like the rocker "Stay" which contains not only good guitar riffing and keyboard overlays, but also plenty of melody and very strong vocals with a hook. It may not quite live up to the billing but is an interesting album all the same.

Originally appeared in Feedback #70, Oct 02

Send comments to kev rowland (BETA) | Report this review (#978140) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, June 15, 2013

3 stars Ok, here we go. This is my first review for PA but I'm not a complete novice at this. I have dabbled with reviews at Amazon but i figure with all that this site has done to guide me in making intelligent choices, I feel like I should give something back. Anyway, lets look at this debut effort fr ... (read more)

Report this review (#275643) | Posted by pfdfcc | Tuesday, March 30, 2010 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of 7 MONTHS "7 Months"