DAVID CROSS AND ANDREW KEELING - ENGLISH SUN - VOL 2

Search DAVID CROSS David Cross And Andrew Keeling - English Sun - Vol 2 lyrics

Search DAVID CROSS David Cross And Andrew Keeling - English Sun - Vol 2 tabs

- David Cross / electric violin and devices
- Andrew Keeling / flute, electric guitar and keyboards

Thanks to gegece for the addition

DAVID CROSS MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy DAVID CROSS David Cross And Andrew Keeling - English Sun - Vol 2 Music

Shut Up, You Fucking Baby!Shut Up, You Fucking Baby!
Explicit Lyrics
Ais 2005
DAVID CROSS - EXILES - CDR109 US $15.09 Buy It Now 2h 39m
DAVID CROSS - IT'S NOT FUNNY *PA* (CD 2004) US $5.99 Buy It Now 3h 36m
David Cross Lot. Excellent Condition. 3 CD lot. Comedy. US $5.00 [0 bids]
DAVID CROSS - CENSORED FOR RADIO AIRPLAY 2002 SUB-POP rare collectible promo US $3.80 Buy It Now 1 day
David Cross, Shut Up, You Fucking Baby! Audio CD US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Deltron 3030 Event II Vinyl LP Record Lonely Island David Cross Mike Patton NEW! US $29.99 Buy It Now 3 days
David Cross - Shut Up You Fucking Baby! & It's Not Funny on CD (3 Discs) Comedy US $12.99 [0 bids]
DAVID CROSS SHUT UP YOU FUCKING BABY! 3xLP NM COLORED VINYL W/STICKERS LIMITED US $1.36 [2 bids]
DAVID CROSS - EXILES NEW CD US $20.00 Buy It Now 5 days
Patton vs. Alcohol vs. Zach cd Oswalt Galifianakis rare oop david cross US $5.99 [0 bids]
David Cross - Bigger & Blackerer [CD New] US $13.11 Buy It Now 5 days
DAVID CROSS - BIGGER & BLACKERER NEW DVD US $18.88 Buy It Now 5 days
David Cross - Exiles [CD New] US $12.42 Buy It Now 6 days
DAVID CROSS - It's Not Funny - 12" Black Vinyl LP - Limited to 500 US $30.00 Buy It Now 6 days
DAVID CROSS IT'S NOT FUNNY COMEDY CD US $2.99 Buy It Now 7 days
Les Savy Fav / David Cross "Obsessed With The Excess" TEST PRESSING 1 of 8 US $9.99 [0 bids]
David Cross "It's Not Funny" 2004 CD Album Live Comedy US $2.90 [0 bids]
DAVID CROSS : ITS NOT FUNNY CD (2009) US $3.96 Buy It Now 9 days
ORGAN 38 various 7" 4 track freebie featuring david cross,rosa mota out of my ha US $8.27 Buy It Now 9 days
Shut Up, You F****** Baby! [PA] by David Cross (Comedy) (CD, Nov-2002, 2 Discs, US $1.50 Buy It Now 10 days
2 CD SET DAVID CROSS SHUT UP YOU FUCKING BABY! MINT/RARE DIGIPAK PROMO! US $9.99 Buy It Now 10 days
DAVID CROSS Censored For Radio Airplay PROMO CD [5 TRACKS] 2002 US $2.99 Buy It Now 10 days
David Cross, It's Not Funny Audio CD US $7.99 Buy It Now 10 days
David Cross - Exiles CD US $16.90 Buy It Now 10 days
David Cross cd Shut Up ***** Baby 2 discs US $8.00 Buy It Now 11 days
David Cross - Exiles CD US $14.90 Buy It Now 11 days
DAVID CROSS Bigger Blackerer CD arrested Development 2010 Great Comedy BOSTON US $7.99 Buy It Now 12 days
GERMANY import RADIUS Arc Measuring CD KING CRIMSON Red DAVID CROSS 1988 OOP US $99.98 Buy It Now 13 days
David Cross - Throbblehead Figure Limited numbered US $21.95 Buy It Now 14 days
DAVID CROSS Shut Up, You F****** Baby! [PA] (Comedy) (CD, Nov-2002, 2... US $13.92 Buy It Now 14 days
David Cross Testing To Destruction CD NEW UK 94 King Crimson Low Flying Aircraft US $34.95 Buy It Now 14 days
DAVID CROSS - SHUT UP YOU FUCKING BABY NEW CD US $22.69 Buy It Now 16 days
David Cross Shut Up You F'ing Baby PROMO Sub Pop 2x CD mr. show adult Swim US $9.99 Buy It Now 16 days
David Cross - Its Not Funny (R) (2004) - Used - Compact Disc US $0.99 Buy It Now 16 days
David Cross ORIGINAL publicity PROMO photo press slide plate negative #361 US $8.29 Buy It Now 16 days
David Cross - Shut Up You Fucking Baby! [CD New] US $16.98 Buy It Now 17 days
DAVID CROSS - Bigger And Blacker - RARE PROMO CD 2010 US $4.54 Buy It Now 17 days
Bigger And Blackerer - David Cross New & Sealed CD Free Shipping US $17.62 Buy It Now 17 days
David Cross - Shut Up You Fucking Baby! CD US $18.39 Buy It Now 17 days
It's Not Funny [PA] [Digipak] by David Cross (Comedy) (CD, May-2004, Sub Pop ... US $6.89 Buy It Now 18 days
DAVID CROSS (COMEDY) - IT'S NOT FUNNY [PA] [DIGIPAK] - NEW CD US $9.06 Buy It Now 18 days
David Cross - It's Not Funny [CD New] US $12.07 Buy It Now 19 days
RARE PROMO David Cross CD Censored For Radio Airplay MR. SHOW comedy Shut Up You US $8.00 Buy It Now 20 days
David Cross - Its Not Funny CD US $14.86 Buy It Now 20 days
Bigger and Blackerer David Cross Advance CD 2010 US $10.00 Buy It Now 20 days
David Cross - Bigger and Blackever - PROMO POSTER US $8.27 Buy It Now 21 days
DAVID CROSS - IT'S NOT FUNNY NEW CD US $17.35 Buy It Now 21 days
DAVID CROSS - ITS IT'S NOT FUNNY CD ALBUM US $10.48 Buy It Now 21 days
David Cross - Exiles US $20.75 Buy It Now 21 days
DAVID CROSS (COMEDY) - BIGGER AND BLACKERER [PA] [DIGIPAK] - NEW CD US $10.13 Buy It Now 21 days
JAPAN import DAVID CROSS Memos From Purgatory CD KING CRIMSON Red 1991 Rare OOP US $99.88 Buy It Now 22 days
David Cross '04 It's Not Funny Live 12trk Sub Pop PA Cd Mr. Show AD Tobias Funke US $7.99 Buy It Now 22 days
It's Not Funny [PA] [Digipak] by David Cross (Comedy) (CD, May-2004, Sub Pop... US $3.99 Buy It Now 22 days
David Cross - Shut Up You Fucking Baby (R) (2002) - Used - Compact Disc US $1.37 Buy It Now 22 days
It's Not Funny - David Cross New & Sealed Compact Disc Free Shipping US $18.27 Buy It Now 23 days
Angel Cage, David Cross, Out Of My Hair, Rosa Mota EP US $5.99 Buy It Now 23 days
DANIELLE DAX,blast the human flower/KARL BLAKE/Lemon Kittens/DAVID CROSS/Tape US $5.99 Buy It Now 24 days
Exiles - David Cross New & Sealed Compact Disc Free Shipping US $20.79 Buy It Now 24 days
Vice Vol 11 Num 4 THE STREETS DAVID CROSS UNCUT SWITCH BLADE PROMO US $2.99 Buy It Now 24 days
Exiles David Cross CD Brand new US $9.41 Buy It Now 26 days
David Cross - Testing To Destruction CD 1994 NR MINT US $16.56 Buy It Now 26 days
David Cross - Exiles (2005) CD NR MINT US $16.56 Buy It Now 27 days
David Cross Shut Up You Fucking Baby Audio CD US $7.29 Buy It Now 27 days
DAVID CROSS (ROCK) - EXILES [DAVID CROSS (ROCK)] [5018584017524] - NEW CD US $9.44 Buy It Now 28 days
Clearlight ?Forever Blowing Bubbles Japan CD David Cross (King Crimson) US $29.99 Buy It Now 28 days
DAVID CROSS &NAOMI MAKI UNBOUNDED JAPAN CD King Crimson US $12.99 Buy It Now 29 days
DAVID CROSS**BIGGER & BLACKERER(LTD ED)**VINYL+DVD US $24.77 Buy It Now 29 days
DAVID CROSS & NAOMI MAKI Unbounded /Electric Chamber Music 2006 UK CD US $9.50 Buy It Now 29 days
2 Comedy CDs - David Cross "It's Not Funny" & Tom Mabe "Revenge Telemarketers" US $4.99 Buy It Now 29 days
David Cross - Bigger & Blackerer CD US $16.63 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy DAVID CROSS music online Buy DAVID CROSS & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for DAVID CROSS DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

DAVID CROSS David Cross And Andrew Keeling - English Sun - Vol 2 ratings distribution

DAVID CROSS David Cross And Andrew Keeling - English Sun - Vol 2 reviews

Review by rushfan4
2 stars PLEASE IGNORE THE STARS AND READ THE REVIEW

When all is said and done this may well end up being the strangest review ever written on Prog Archives, but I am going to give it a go. Mr. Cross sent me a copy of this CD when I volunteered to review it on behalf of Prog Archives and after a couple of listens I came to the conclusion that "Houston, we have a problem". I am seriously not qualified to review this collection of musical pieces. So I set it aside and decided that it was probably better if I didn't write a review for it. A few months have passed and my conscience started nagging me that since I had volunteered to write a review for this CD, that I really should give it a go; especially, when I looked this morning and saw that there had not been any reviews done, except for one 1-star rating.

Mr. Cross is fairly well known around these parts, but for those who don't know who he is, he played violin and viola on a few fairly well known masterpieces from a somewhat obscure band called King Crimson. Mr. Cross has released a number of albums since his days with King Crimson, however, I am not familiar with them and I am unable to compare this album to those solo albums. I am not quite sure what I was expecting when I volunteered to review this album, but I suppose it was something along the lines of "It will be so cool to hear Larks' Tongues In Aspic revisited". I am sorry to say that that was not the case here. What we have here is what the artists describe as Electric Chamber Music. Mr. Cross has teamed up with flautist Andrew Keeling on this album that consists almost entirely of violin and flute.

The most important thing that I would like to note is that this combination of violin and flute has resulted in a collection of absolutely beautiful musical pieces in the classical music vein. But here is where we have another problem on a progressive rock website. There is no rock on this album. To a certain extent, this is like trying to fit the square in the space meant for the triangle. In my opinion at least, it just doesn't fit in with the musical theme of this website. Where I see this album having great value is for a candlelight dinner with your significant other helping to set a relaxing and romantic mood, although the beauty and the quiet peacefulness of the music might have the undesired effect of being too relaxing and just putting you and/or your significant other to sleep.

In trying to fit this in within the rating scheme provided here at Prog Archives I feel that it is best to rate it with 2 stars as an album for collectors/fans only. Since I don't feel that it qualifies as progressive rock music it would be difficult to say that it was a masterpiece of progressive rock music or even an excellent addition to any prog rock music collection. As I previously said the music is gorgeous, and thus disqualifies the album in my mind from being rated 1-star as poor. This left me with the two-star and three-star options and this is where personal preferences and tastes came into play. Although, I personally think the music is beautiful, it really isn't the type of music that I am going to ordinarily reach for. However, I believe that fans of David Cross and Andrew Keeling or fans of "Electric Chamber Music" might really enjoy this album. Unfortunately, since this is not my normal fare I am not certain how this music compares in relation to similar type music, but it seems to me that the quality of playing would be appealing to fans of relaxing music.

Send comments to rushfan4 (BETA) | Report this review (#281568) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Post a review of DAVID CROSS "David Cross And Andrew Keeling - English Sun - Vol 2"