SENZA ORARIO, SENZA BANDIERA

- Giorgio D'Adamo / bass, vocals
- Gianni Belleno / drums, vocals

CD-Warner-Fonit-3984 266112

and to Snow Dog for the last updates

NEW TROLLS MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy NEW TROLLS Senza Orario, Senza Bandiera Music

Concerto GrossoConcerto Grosso
Warner Italy 1999
America OkAmerica Ok
Disk Union Japan 2007
UtUt
Ams 2014
Vinyl$35.13
The Seven Seasons (Concerto Grosso 3)The Seven Seasons (Concerto Grosso 3)
Edel Europe 2007
Il Mito Tr3 CD+DvdIl Mito Tr3 CD+Dvd
Imports 2010
NEW TROLLS-UT-EMPTY CD BOX FOR JAPAN MINI LP CD US $39.99 Buy It Now 2h 28m
NEW TROLLS-REVIVAL-JAPAN MINI LP SHM-CD Hi25 US $41.99 Buy It Now 2h 31m
New Trolls Original albums 5 cd box set Italian prog US $37.99 Buy It Now 3h 56m
NEW TROLLS - IL MITO TR3 CD+DVD (IMPORT) NEW CD US $36.40 Buy It Now 7h 53m
NEW TROLLS - CONCERTO GROSSO PER 1, 2 [2 CD] $2.99 S&H US $18.99 Buy It Now 10h 45m
2 LP New Trolls - Searching for a land, Centra AUDIOPHILE PRESSING Made in Italy US $39.99 [0 bids]
Fabrizio De Andre - Fabrizio De Andre E New Trolls-Il Conc Import-EU 2 LP Record US $46.41 Buy It Now 17h 35m
NEW TROLLS Concerto Grosso Per I CD MINI LP US $15.99 Buy It Now 18h 25m
NEW TROLLS Senza Orario, Senza Bandiera LP/Italy Psych US $42.99 Buy It Now 1 day
New Trolls-Atomic Systems Italian prog psych Japanese SHM-CD Mini lp US $34.99 Buy It Now 1 day
New Trolls- Tempi Dispari SHM-CD- japanese mini lp (Atomic System, Ibis) US $36.99 Buy It Now 1 day
NEW TROLLS l.i.v.e.n.t. EX/EX JAPAN K22P-327 | 13-1227-029 US $51.99 Buy It Now 1 day
New Trolls: America OK Promo Sleeve Japan Mini-LP (pfm le orme banco elp no cd Q US $23.75 Buy It Now 2 days
NEW TROLLS - SENZA ORARIO SENZA BANDIERA - NEW US $22.90 Buy It Now 3 days
LA LEGGENDA NEW TROLLS LUIS BACALOV-CONCERTO GROSSO N3-JAPAN MINI LP SHM-CD Gi50 US $38.50 Buy It Now 3 days
New Trolls-Senza Orario Senza Bandiera Italian prog paych mini lp cd US $19.99 Buy It Now 3 days
NEW TROLLS - S/T LP 1979 ORG Italy gatefold sleeve PROG US $14.99 Buy It Now 3 days
New Trolls "Tempi Dispari" LP Printed in Korea US $39.99 Buy It Now 3 days
I New Trolls Aguaviva I Gens Psych San Remo Festival 1971 Japan 2LP Obi US $49.99 Buy It Now 3 days
New Trolls - Senza Orario Senza Bandiera ITALY CD 1989 Fonit Cetra / ANALOGIC US $15.99 Buy It Now 3 days
NEW TROLLS - NIGHT ON BARE MOUNTAIN - ROCK LP - SHRINK WRAP -WEST GERMANY IMPORT US $9.99 [0 bids]
Tritons (Pre New Trolls) I Saw Her Standing There / Brown Sugar France 45 W/PS US $34.99 Buy It Now 4 days
NEW TROLLS "NM WAX" Ut / New Trolls GXF-2050 LP Ab5876 US $7.99 [0 bids]
New Trolls - I Grandi Successi New Edition [CD New] US $21.98 Buy It Now 4 days
New Trolls - New Trolls 67-85 +1B KOREA 2CD *SEALED* US $14.49 Buy It Now 4 days
America O.K New Trolls Japan Press W/Obi & Inserts Mint US $32.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Concerto Grosso N. 2 New Trolls Japan Press W/Obi & Inserts EX US $36.99 Buy It Now 4 days
NEW TROLLS FS CD Italian Rock/Prog on Mellow Records US $14.99 Buy It Now 4 days
NEW TROLLS-TEMPI DISPARI-JAPAN MINI LP SHM-CD Hi25 US $41.99 Buy It Now 4 days
FABRIZIO DE ANDRE - FABRIZIO DE ANDRE E NEW TROLLS-IL CONC (IMPORT) NEW VINYL US $53.83 Buy It Now 4 days
TEST PRESS NEW TROLLS JAPAN UNPLAYED CONCERTO GROSSO PE US $249.99 Buy It Now 5 days
New Trolls - Concerto Grosso Trilogy Live [CD New] US $65.16 Buy It Now 5 days
NEW TROLLS - TEMPI DISPARI NEW CD US $29.46 Buy It Now 5 days
NEW TROLLS - CONCERTO GROSSO - ITALY - 1971 - CETRA LPX 8 - EXCELLENT US $79.99 [0 bids]
NEW TROLLS "NM Wax" Concerto Grosso Per I New Trolls 1979 JP OBI LP H5325 US $279.99 Buy It Now 5 days
ANNA OXA "LIVE CON I NEW TROLLS" AZZURRO FAUSTO LEALI 2CD 1990 ITALO POP US $24.99 Buy It Now 5 days
UT NEW TROLLS - DO UT DES NEW CD US $32.54 Buy It Now 5 days
NEW TROLLS - CONCERTO GROSSO PER 1(Italy Rock) Sealed US $24.99 Buy It Now 5 days
New Trolls - Tempi Dispari [CD New] US $21.96 Buy It Now 6 days
ANNA OXA - LIVE CON I NEW TROLLS NEW CD US $22.52 Buy It Now 6 days
A. Celentano New Trolls Minoprio M. Sannia Dammicco LOT 8 Italian 7'EP RARE Beat US $10.00 [0 bids]
SANREMO 69 SERGIO ENDRIGO NEW TROLLS ALAN JACK CIVILIZATION PSYCH EX+ US $24.00 Buy It Now 6 days
NEW TROLLS - CONCERTO GROSSO TRILOGY LIVE (IMPORT) NEW CD US $75.76 Buy It Now 6 days
Oxa,Anna - Live Con I New Trolls [CD New] US $11.69 Buy It Now 6 days
NEW TROLLS - SENZA ORARIO SENZA B/NEW TROLLS - NEW CD US $5.70 Buy It Now 6 days
NEW TROLLS ATOMIC SYSTEM Triple Fold Cover 1992 LP NM ~ M- ITALY Prog/Psych US $59.99 [0 bids]
NEW TROLLS TEMPI DISPARI 1993 LP G/F NM ITALY Prog/Psych US $34.99 [0 bids]
NEW TROLLS Una Storia Il vento dolce dell estate Italian picture sleeve 45 US $99.99 Buy It Now 7 days
New Trolls - Quelli Come Noi Mint Spedizione all'Estero US $26.00 [0 bids]
NEW TROLLS-CONCERTO GROSSO VINYL LP NEW US $42.28 Buy It Now 8 days
NEW TROLLS-ATOMIC SYSTEM-JAPAN MINI LP SHM-CD BONUS TRACK Hi25 US $41.99 Buy It Now 8 days
NEW TROLLS-LIVE-JAPAN MINI LP SHM-CD Hi25 US $41.99 Buy It Now 8 days
New Trolls / UT LP TOP COPY Seven Seas GXF 2050 Japan Insert & obi Italy Prog US $79.99 Buy It Now 9 days
New Trolls Atomic System CD 1996 Vinyl Magic Label Issue Italy Prog Hard To Find US $29.99 Buy It Now 9 days
Concerto Grosso Per I New Trolls LP Seven Seas GXF 2043 Japan Obi Gatefold Prog US $79.99 Buy It Now 9 days
New Trolls / UT Top Copy LP Italy Prog Seven Seas GXF 2050 Japan Press obi US $79.99 Buy It Now 9 days
OXA - LIVE CON I NEW TROLLS(Italy Rock), korea lp Rare US $24.99 Buy It Now 9 days
Gian Piero REVERBERI - STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN (EX-EX), Electro Jazz Funk, NEW TROLLS US $4.99 Buy It Now 9 days
NEW TROLLS - UT(Italian Prog Rock), KOREA LP New US $32.99 Buy It Now 9 days
NEW TROLLS L.I.V.E.N.T. (LIVENT) CD Italian Prog Rock, live US $14.99 Buy It Now 9 days
NEW TROLLS-4 TITLE-JAPAN MINI LP SHM-CD SET ACi66 US $145.50 Buy It Now 9 days
NEW TROLLS "NM WAX" Atomic System JP OBI LP H3493 US $279.99 Buy It Now 9 days
New Trolls "NM WAX" F.s Japan Press OBI LP h3386 US $279.99 Buy It Now 9 days
NEW TROLLS "NM WAX" L.I.V.E.N.T 1976 JP OBI LP h5233 US $279.99 Buy It Now 9 days
NEW TROLLS America O.K 1984 JP OBI LP h5324 US $179.99 Buy It Now 9 days
NEW TROLLS "NM Wax" Concerto Grosso Per I New Trolls 1979 JP OBI LP H5321 US $279.99 Buy It Now 9 days
NEW TROLLS "NM WAX" Tempi Dispari Japan Press OBI LP H9621 US $279.99 Buy It Now 9 days
NICO, GIANNI, FRANK, MAURIZIO Canti D'innocenza LP/73 Italy/New Trolls/HARD ROCK US $42.99 Buy It Now 9 days
NEW TROLLS-LA LEGGENDA-CONCERTO GROSSO N 3 (ITA) CD NEW US $26.33 Buy It Now 9 days
NEW TROLLS anche noi 7" b/w prima del concerto (t17342) deletion cut to pic slv US $8.47 Buy It Now 9 days
NEW TROLLS concerto grosso n.2 '81 japan org LP w/OBI italy prog luis enriques US $79.99 Buy It Now 9 days
NEW TROLLS CONCERTO GROSSO PER I CD MINI LP OBI US $15.34 Buy It Now 9 days
NEW TROLLS "NM WAX" Concerto Grosso Per I New Trolls Japan Press OBI LP D3472 US $179.99 Buy It Now 9 days
NEW TROLLS "NM WAX" Ut 1979 Japan Press OBI LP C7092 US $179.99 Buy It Now 9 days
Leggenda New Trolls - Concerto Grosso 1-2-3 Di Luis Bacalov [CD New] US $28.09 Buy It Now 10 days
NEW TROLLS - TEMPI DISPARI (Italy Rock), korea lp Rare NM+ US $37.99 Buy It Now 10 days
NEW TROLLS CONCERTO GROSSO PER I / ITALIAN PROG JAPAN ISSUE US $39.99 Buy It Now 10 days
New Trolls-FS Italian mini lp prog cd US $19.99 Buy It Now 10 days
NEW TROLLS - ORIGINAL ALBUM SERIES [NEW TROLLS] [CD] [1 DISC] - NEW CD US $24.68 Buy It Now 10 days
3Cd Collection: New Trolls CD Pop Int'L & World Music Italy US $22.85 Buy It Now 10 days
Oxa Anna - Live Con I New Trolls CD US $18.56 Buy It Now 10 days
New Trolls - Tempi Dispari CD US $21.97 Buy It Now 10 days
Leggenda New Trolls - Concerto Grosso 1 2 3 Di Luis Bacalov Ita CD US $28.58 Buy It Now 10 days
New Trolls - Concerto Grosso LP Vinyl Record US $46.04 Buy It Now 10 days
ita promo j.box NEW TROLLS Una storia SERGIO ENDRIGO US $34.99 Buy It Now 11 days
ITA PROMO J.BOX Festivalbar 1971 New Trolls Creedence US $34.99 Buy It Now 11 days
ITALY JUKE BOX PROMO NEW TROLLS visioni S ENDRIGO Maria US $25.99 Buy It Now 11 days
JUKE BOX PROMO NEW TROLLS venti o cent'anni FRANCO IV US $25.99 Buy It Now 11 days
New Trolls It's Downtown Spain Import 45 With Picture Sleeve US $39.99 Buy It Now 11 days
7" Single 45 - BANDOLERO! - NEW TROLLS / JERRY GOLDSMITH - 1968 - BRAZIL US $12.99 Buy It Now 11 days
NEW TROLLS Concerto Grosso Per 1 MINI LP CD US $16.99 Buy It Now 11 days
NEW TROLLS Atomic System LP Vinyl JAPAN K22P-241 W/ OBI POSTER SLEEVE US $39.99 Buy It Now 11 days
NEW TROLLS CONCERTO GROSSO N.1 e N.2 [2CD] US $24.99 Buy It Now 11 days
NEW TROLLS Same ITALY Fonit Cetra CD 1987 Near Mint ! Worldwide Free Shipping ! US $14.25 Buy It Now 11 days
NEW TROLLS(KOREA LP 12")CONCERTO GROSSO PER 1 NM fonit cetra/ITALIAN/prog/psych US $31.49 Buy It Now 11 days
New Trolls FS LP Record US $25.46 Buy It Now 11 days
NEW TROLLS - CONCERTO GROSSO [NO.3] CD $2.99 S&H US $18.99 Buy It Now 11 days
NEW TROLLS - CONCERTO GROSSO TRILOGY LIVE [2 CD & DVD] $2.99 S&H US $37.99 Buy It Now 11 days
NEW TROLLS - Concerto Grosso (No.3) CD (Sealed) $2.99 Ship US $19.99 Buy It Now 11 days
NEW TROLLS - Concerto Grosso Trilogy Live (Deluxe) [2 CD + DVD] $2.99 Ship US $38.99 Buy It Now 11 days

More places to buy NEW TROLLS music online Buy NEW TROLLS & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for NEW TROLLS DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

NEW TROLLS Senza Orario, Senza Bandiera ratings distribution

NEW TROLLS Senza Orario, Senza Bandiera reviews

Review by andrea
3 stars "Senza orario, senza bandiera" is a concept album that New Trolls released with the collaboration of Fabrizio De Andrè, Riccardo Mannerini and Giampiero Reverberi: the singer songwriter De Andrè and the poet Mannerini wrote the lyrics while Reverberi (later producer of Le Orme's "Collage", "Uomo di pezza", "Felona e Sorona" and "Contrappunti") arranged the music. Nevertheless this is not a progressive album and the music is more close to Procol Harum or early Bee Gees than to "Concerto Grosso" or "Ut". You can find here some remarkable harmony vocals (a kind of New Troll's trademark) and some interesting guitar parts but not particularly complex compositions.

The thread that bounds together the different songs is the idea of a poet that goes along the streets of the world surveying places and people looking for feelings and emotions. The poet describes the places and the characters he's seen in the tracks of the album. The opener "Ho veduto" introduces the "subject" of this peculiar concept with vocals floating upon a simple acoustic rhythm guitar pattern. "I've seen sun rise from Thule's ices / I've seen the golden tints of the mosques / The big waves of Gascony, the white sharks / The hovels, the houses of the rich people and I've cried."

Then follows a gallery of characters. A man whishing to buy a street full of lights, colours and playing children in New York's city centre ("Vorrei comprare una strada", with amazing harmony vocals). A man praying the Lord longing for a bicycle ("Signore, io sono Irish" Lord, my name is Irish). A woman loosing youth and beauty waiting in vain for love ("Susy Forrester"). A gambler loosing his money ("Al bar dell'angolo"). A fisherman's son with holes in his shoes sitting in a corner while in the sky above starships are exploring the universe ("Duemila"). Two marines talking about the war in the Philippines ("Ti ricordi Joe?" - Do you remember Joe?). A priest wishing to have just a little part of the money wasted in a long war to help poor people ("Padre O'Brien"). A romantic man too shy to say I love you ("Tom Flaherty").

The final track "Andrò ancora" is a reprise of "Ho veduto". "I'll keep on going along the streets of the world with sincere eyes / I'll look everywhere for the pain and the happiness of men / I'll count the bitter tears of suffering people, the smiles of the people waiting with begging arms / I'll keep on going without timetable, without flag / I'll lean towards ill people and fountains, towards children's faces / I'll walk among rubbish and money without stopping / I'll keep on going and when I'm back I'll be older and better."

In the whole "Senza orario, senza bandiera" is a good album that contains some seeds of the future masterpieces of the band, though it's perhaps too short (just less than 30 minutes). Anyway, in my opinion it's not an essential one for a progressive rock collection.

Send comments to andrea (BETA) | Report this review (#78726) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, May 19, 2006

Review by DamoXt7942
FORUM & SITE ADMIN GROUP Moderator / Psych / Avant / Neo Teams
3 stars In this album, there's full of greatness of early New Trolls.

Listening to the first track Ho veduto, with the gloomy and lazy voice, I couldn't stop feeling that it might be an avantgarde Italian pop album. But, little by little, their potential goes and rises up. Featuring a bit cheap chorus (sorry!), the old NT flavour opens and enlarges. The A-side (aka the first half) of the album has no or little atmosphere with our imagination of NT on the progressive period. The important point of this work is, I consider, the 8th track Padre o'Brien because the song does have the flavour and wave of progressive NT. The incomplete story goes calmly to the last Andrò ancora.

We maybe feel to get some of future brightness from early NT.

With much and great hope, I can give appreciation to this.

Send comments to DamoXt7942 (BETA) | Report this review (#194941) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Review by ZowieZiggy
2 stars Debut album from this legendary Italian band. Released ages ago, before prog was prog? Some sort of a dinosaur album.

Most songs are under the three minutes mark and needless to say, there is hardly any musical development. Only a couple of fine melodies with crafted vocals.

One has to be indulgent with this album but still, "Procol Harum" released one of their best album the same year ("Shine on Brightly"). We are far from such a feeling while listening to "Senza Orario, Senza Bandiera".

One of the good songs is the passionate "Signore, Io Sono Irish". Some good old psyche feel sustaining a melancholic vocal part. Even if this song doesn't sound very fresh, one has to remember that it was released more than forty years ago.

The late pop sixties impression is al around this release. Some weak trumpets and rather dull orchestrations are spread out here: "Al Bar Dell' Angolo" and "Duemila" just get this appreciation confirmed.

This album is only to be considered for what it stands for. A discreet debut (remember the first "Genesis" blunder) for better things to come. Two stars.

Send comments to ZowieZiggy (BETA) | Report this review (#247537) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, October 31, 2009

Post a review of NEW TROLLS "Senza Orario, Senza Bandiera"