WE BECAME YOUR FAMILY WHEN YOU DIED

Post Rock/Math rock

Bullets In Madison We Became Your Family When You Died album cover

Buy BULLETS IN MADISON Music
Studio Album, released in 2010

1. Impossible Grave (4:49)
2. Animals (5:54)
3. Joel Found His Angel Cowering In The Garden (7:08)
4. Riots (4:56)

Search BULLETS IN MADISON We Became Your Family When You Died lyrics

Search BULLETS IN MADISON We Became Your Family When You Died tabs

Not specified.

Free Release. Download link: http://www.bulletsinmadison.com/sound.html

Thanks to harmonium.ro for the addition
and to harmonium.ro for the last updates

BULLETS IN MADISON MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy BULLETS IN MADISON We Became Your Family When You Died Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
If I Were a Neutron StarIf I Were a Neutron Star
CD Baby 2008

More places to buy BULLETS IN MADISON music online Buy BULLETS IN MADISON & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for BULLETS IN MADISON DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

BULLETS IN MADISON We Became Your Family When You Died ratings distribution

BULLETS IN MADISON We Became Your Family When You Died reviews

Review by zravkapt
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Post/Math Rock Team
3 stars Bullets In Madison are a post-rock group from the Chicago area, the birthplace of post-rock. Unlike the more instrumental bands from that area, BIM have more in common with the more vocal oriented groups like Sigur Ros. The title of this, their first album, is typical post-rock. The music is very uplifting and melodic for the most part. The sound and production is good.

I like the part in "Impossible Grave" with the handclaps when the vocals come in. "Joel Found His Angel Cowering In The Garden" begins with some spoken word. Drums come in later and then it's instrumental. "Riots" sounds like a cross betwwen Radiohead and U2, which can be a good thing or a bad thing depending on your tastes. "St. Jude" has cool drum machine programming. Nice vocals in this song as well. "Crimes" has some neat glockenspiel(?) and some good drumming at the end.

Overall, this is a good modern rock album, but nothing very challenging or original. Sometimes it sounds like a more progressive Arcade Fire. Recommended to those who like modern vocal oriented post-rock. I thought the playing and sound in general was very well done, but nothing about the compositions themselves were very memorable. A decent effort nonetheless. 3 stars.

Send comments to zravkapt (BETA) | Report this review (#376492) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, January 08, 2011

3 stars The youth of today.......... Post rock is a genre I feel unsure about, being a middle aged man. I am fine with death and black metal, not to mention grindcore. But I still feel too old for post rock. The type of music Bullets In Madison plays. This album is a free download too and I simp ... (read more)

Report this review (#363717) | Posted by toroddfuglesteg | Saturday, December 25, 2010 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of BULLETS IN MADISON "We Became Your Family When You Died"