TOUCH THE SKY: VOLUME I

Supernal Endgame

Supernal Endgame Touch the Sky: Volume I album cover

Buy SUPERNAL ENDGAME Music
Studio Album, released in 2010

1. Everlasting Fanfare (pt. 1) (4:25)
2. Still Believe (10:27)
3. Psalm 51 (3:54)
4. Disclosure (2:57)
5. Fall to My Knees (5:15)
6. Expressions (5:09)
7. Loving Embrace (6:46)
8. Grail (9:05)
9. In Your Hands (6:03)
10. Gossamer Strings (3:24)
11. You Reached Down (6:17)
12. At Play in the Fields (5:46)
13. Perfect Grace (4:11)
14. Everlasting Fanfare (pt 2) (5:01)

Total time 78:20

Search SUPERNAL ENDGAME Touch the Sky: Volume I lyrics

Search SUPERNAL ENDGAME Touch the Sky: Volume I tabs

- John Eargle / guitars, keyboards, bass, loops, percussion, vocals
- Rob Price / vocals, drums, percussion, loops
- Dan Pomeroy / guitars, tin whistle
- Roine Stolt / guitars (track 8)
- Randy George / bass (tracks 2-6, 8, 9)
- Tom Jodziewicz / bass (tracks 10, 13)
- Dan Henderson / bass (tracks 1, 11)
- Brad Bibbs / violin (tracks 1, 3, 5, 8, 11, 12), mandolin (track 13)
- Randy Lyle / violin (tracks 2, 7, 11)
- Katie Price / violin (tracks 9, 10)
- Tony Narvarte / keyboards (tracks 1, 3, 5, 8, 11, 12)
- Mike Musal / percussion (track 10), timpani (track 14)
- Joseph Crisp / backing vocals (track 6)

Progrock Records, 2010

Thanks to windhawk for the addition

SUPERNAL ENDGAME MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy SUPERNAL ENDGAME Touch the Sky: Volume I Music

Touch the Sky: Volume IITouch the Sky: Volume II
10T Records 2014
Touch the Sky, Volume ITouch the Sky, Volume I
PROGROCK 2010

More places to buy SUPERNAL ENDGAME music online Buy SUPERNAL ENDGAME & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for SUPERNAL ENDGAME DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

SUPERNAL ENDGAME Touch the Sky: Volume I ratings distribution

SUPERNAL ENDGAME Touch the Sky: Volume I reviews

Review by Windhawk
4 stars This initial effort by Christian US proggers Supernal Endgame shows a lot of promise, at least if you don't get intimidated by this bands distinct worship-spiced variety of progressive rock.

Just about half the album draws the main inspirations from acts like Yes and Kansas, clearly and distinctly symphonic in style but perhaps not as sophisticated as the hardcore fans of this genre might like it. Shifting compositions exploring multiple themes is the name of the game for these efforts, but with just as much emphasis on vocals as instruments, the latter at times taking on more of a backdrop.

This is much more the case for the tracks exploring a more AOR-oriented sound on this disc. More distinctly mainstream oriented these efforts, such as Loving Embrace and Grail, are less challenging material in general and while pleasant enough doesn't really explore any new territories.

Those who have a hard time listening to religious music in general and Christian rock of the worship variety in particular better shy away from this disc though. These guys are proud believers who wants to share their joy with the world at large. And I would guess that this aspect of the CD is the one that will decide whether or not it'll be a success.

Send comments to Windhawk (BETA) | Report this review (#295184) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Review by kev rowland
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Crossover Team
4 stars This band is a project formed by multi-instrumentalist John Eargle, singer/drummer Rob Price and guitarist Dan Pomeroy. There are plenty of guests, including Roine Stolt and Randy George ? and given that these two are playing it is something of a surprise not to see Neal Morse's name as well, as these guys from Texas are working in the subgenre of Christian Prog. It shows how strong these guys beliefs are as prog in itself isn't the most financially rewarding genre out there, and if you aren't a Christian then you may find the lyrics a bit hard to take. But, and it is a large "but", this is an album that is great to listen to and one that I really enjoyed even though my personal view on religion has changed considerably over the years. There are three different guest violinist and this is an album that musically sits with Seventies Kansas but with a stronger emphasis on the AOR side.

This album is awash with hooks and melodies, and even a non-believer such as myself found myself singing along to "Still Believe" ? it's infectious stuff. The press release says something that I don't think I've ever seen in the thousands I've read, "this music just makes you feel good". Do you know what? They're right ? for some reason I can't play this album without having a smile on my face, and sometimes that boost is just what you need. Highly recommended to all. www.progrockrecords.com

Send comments to kev rowland (BETA) | Report this review (#807049) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, August 18, 2012

4 stars Have you ever wondered what would happen if you took the contemporary gospel/indie pop played on an average Christian youth service by some more talented guys than the stuff they play would imply (at least if you're in US or Europe) and managed to sneak in a large dose of symphonic prog influences ... (read more)

Report this review (#965467) | Posted by Morsenator | Monday, May 27, 2013 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of SUPERNAL ENDGAME "Touch the Sky: Volume I"