ANTI-MATTER POETRY

Search T Anti-Matter Poetry lyrics

Search T Anti-Matter Poetry tabs

ProgRock Records
Released May 2010

Thanks to toroddfuglesteg for the addition

T MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy T Anti-Matter Poetry Music

Candlebox 2 Promo only cd single 1EP change Simple lessons change 4TK EP don't U US $14.98 [0 bids]
29m 43s
The Section - S/T BS 2661 USA LP 1st Press 1972 White Label promo + Press Rel US $18.47 Buy It Now 29m 45s
ELVIS PRESLEY Hound Dog / Don't Be Cruel USA LTD 7" 1977 EX+/EX+ VINYL 45 SINGLE US $13.60 Buy It Now 29m 48s
GOLDIE HILL "DON'T LET HIM" 45 RPM US $4.99 Buy It Now 29m 50s
HEAR IT TEEN Mary Miller Reprise DJ 20081 Don't Hurt Me US $6.30 Buy It Now 29m 51s
T. REX: Bang a Gon (Get It On)/Raw Ramp US $8.50 Buy It Now 30m 11s
Chanson Don't hold back/did you ever 7" vinyl Ariola America original outer US $4.99 Buy It Now 30m 12s
SHAWN COLVIN UK 1995 CD Single I DON'T KNOW WHY 662272.2 MINT US $5.03 Buy It Now 30m 37s
SAMANTHA FOX-DO YA WANNA PLEASE ME EXTENDED VRSN/+2-JIVE FOXY T 2 UK VG+/VG+ 12" US $7.48 Buy It Now 30m 47s
Record Sleeve, 45 rpm, Peter and Gordon, 'I don't Want to See you Again' US $0.99 [0 bids]
30m 48s
The Realistics-What'Cha Gonna Do/If This Ain't Love. 45 LOMA 2079 EX US $15.00 Buy It Now 30m 55s
CLIFF RICHARD DUTCH 1983 7" Single PLEASE DON'T FALL DiscNEW US $3.34 Buy It Now 30m 55s
SAMANTHA FOX-DO YA (WANNA PLEASE ME) TEST PRESSING-JIVE FOXY T2 UK VG+/VG+ 12" US $24.98 Buy It Now 30m 59s
RIGHT SAID FRED - Don't Talk Just Kiss - Ex 7" Single US $6.71 Buy It Now 31m 19s
ERASURE UK LTD CEMENT MIX 1987 12" Single IT DOESN'T US $3.78 Buy It Now 31m 21s
TOM T. HALL "AIN'T GOT THE TIME" 45 RPM US $4.99 Buy It Now 31m 28s
JACK TEAGARDEN/MAX KAMINSKY-BIG T & MIGHTY MAX jazz LP US $10.98 Buy It Now 31m 30s
David Cassidy ( Patridge Family ) - didn't you used to be RARE OOP ORIG CD (New) US $34.99 Buy It Now 31m 31s
45 RPM RECORD/11) TOM T. HALL / WATERGATE BLUES US $2.00 Buy It Now 31m 45s
T-EMPO - Saturday Night Sunday Morning - Ex 7" Single US $6.71 Buy It Now 31m 55s
WHEATUS "S/T" CD 2000 columbia sealed US $6.00 Buy It Now 31m 59s
TAKE THAT UK 1993 CD Single WHY CAN'T I WAKE UP WITH you NearMINT US $5.03 Buy It Now 32m 11s
Black Sabbath DEBUT 1970 S/T (CD, 1990, Warner Bros.) ORIGINAL USA WB 1871-2 US $9.75 Buy It Now 32m 20s
T'PAU - Heart & Soul - Excellent Condition 7" Single US $6.71 Buy It Now 32m 28s
Various ?- I Love Disco Diamonds Collection Vol 41 CD ITALO Felli, T.Ark US $20.00 Buy It Now 32m 40s
1977 Herb Alpert & The T.J.B. Greatest Hits Vol 2 SP-4627 VG+ Vinyl Play Tested US $2.68 Buy It Now 32m 44s
Ace of base-Don't turn around-1994 7" single US $5.88 Buy It Now 33m 22s
THE CHIMES I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For 7" 1990 NM/EX VINYL 45 U2 US $9.06 Buy It Now 33m 24s
TWENTY 4 SEVEN I Can't Stand It! 7" 1990 NM/EX VINYL 45 SINGLE CAPTAIN HOLLYWOOD US $9.06 Buy It Now 33m 47s
Michael Jackson Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough Company Sleeve 7" Vinyl Single US $8.39 Buy It Now 33m 58s
D O T : D.O.T CD (2003) -cd US $3.28 Buy It Now 34m 10s
T-ARA TARA TIARA AGAIN 8TH MINI ALBUM No.9 K-POP CD + POSTER SEALED US $13.99 Buy It Now 34m 16s
Festival-Don't cry for me argentina-1979 7" single US $6.71 Buy It Now 34m 18s
T La Rock - Back to burn UK 12" US $11.75 Buy It Now 34m 29s
7" 45 RPM... GEORGE WOLFE: LONELY NIGHTS & IT WASN'T IN THE CARDS US $2.99 Buy It Now 34m 33s
ELVIS PRESLEY-"I REALLY DON'T WANT TO KNOW"RCA W/PS 1970 1S/2S US $5.00 [0 bids]
34m 55s
L.T.D BACK IN LOVE AGAIN A&M 1977 45 US $2.99 Buy It Now 35m 2s
TEXAS - I Don't Want A Lover - Excellent Con 7" Single US $6.71 Buy It Now 35m 6s
VOW WOW POSTER SLEEVE 7" Single DON'T LEAVE ME NOW US $4.19 Buy It Now 35m 8s
ROD STEWART Ain't Love A Bitch HOLLAND 79 PIC SLEEVE 45 US $9.89 Buy It Now 35m 25s
Dhira - s/t CD SEALED US $5.49 Buy It Now 35m 29s
PROMO ONLY OFFICIAL ISSUE / PINK FLOYD CCR ELTON JOHN T REX JAMES GANG GRAND FUN US $129.99 Buy It Now 35m 32s
Naughty by Nature - S/T self-titled DEBUT [PA] (CD 1991) US $4.95 Buy It Now 35m 39s
Frank Zappa 1980 Zappa 12" 45rpm I Don't Wanna Get Drafted Vinyl Near Mint US $14.99 [0 bids]
35m 40s
ELVIS PRESLEY - DON'T CRY DADDY - UK 7" 45 ------- K@@L US $9.99 Buy It Now 35m 52s
DON HENLEY / EAGLES I CAN'T STAND STILL GERMANY PRESSED LP+INNER*NEAR MINT ITEM US $13.53 Buy It Now 35m 57s
7"-Single THE BEAT - Can't Get Used To Losing You (1983) GERMANY PS / SKA US $14.99 Buy It Now 35m 57s
James, Sonny & Southern Gentlemen - My Love/Don't Keep Me Hangin' On (LP,1970) US $5.25 Buy It Now 36m
Sheppard, T.G. - I Love 'Em All (LP,1981) US $5.25 Buy It Now 36m 5s
Cranberries I can't w/EMPTY LIVE CARDED 2TRX CD Single US $19.99 Buy It Now 36m 10s
L.T.D-Where did we go wrong-1980 usa 7" single US $8.39 Buy It Now 36m 14s
Doc Williams 45 G+ I Couldn't Do Without My Baby/Never Have I Been So All Alone US $0.99 [0 bids]
36m 15s
SURPRISE SISTERS ~ I AIN'T NO MOUNTAIN ~ 1976 UK DEMO 7" ~ GOOD EARTH GD 5 US $7.56 Buy It Now 36m 15s
Gladys Knight & The Pips Baby Don't Change Your Mind 7" Vinyl Single US $7.55 Buy It Now 36m 23s
New Kids On The Block 10 Ultimate T-Shirt Fan Pack New Rare Canadian Exclusive US $25.00 Buy It Now 36m 32s
T L a Rock - Love blind / Runaway US 12" US $11.75 Buy It Now 36m 38s
Randy Crawford: Can't Stand the Pain / Almaz [Unplayed] US $6.97 Buy It Now 36m 52s
JOE VALENTINE: I Can't Stand To See You Go 45 Soul US $15.00 Buy It Now 36m 55s
The Road S/T Vinyl LP SEALED Kama Sutra/Buddah Records KSBS 2012 US $20.00 [0 bids]
37m 1s
MR. BO & HIS BLUES BOYS: If Trouble Was Money / I Ain't Gonna Suffer (soul 45) US $25.00 Buy It Now 37m 10s
Korea SUPER JUNIOR T EP3 Rokuko ??? ??????? 2007 Taiwan w/box CD+DVD New US $27.99 Buy It Now 37m 13s
David Soul Don't Give Up On Us Company Sleeve 7" Vinyl Single US $6.71 Buy It Now 37m 32s
GEORGE CHAKIRIS Self-Titled S/T - Record Vinyl 1962 LP with FULL COLR PORTRAIT US $4.95 Buy It Now 38m 15s
Chuck Jackson Since I Don't Have You Orig 1964 45rpm US $9.99 Buy It Now 38m 44s
PAUL LAURENCE - "HAVEN'T YOU HEARD" (LILLO THOMAS & FREDDIE JACKSON) RARE!!!! US $9.99 [0 bids]
38m 49s
MRS. CHARLES ALLEN: My T.a. Man / Pledging My Love (soul vinyl 45) US $15.00 Buy It Now 38m 55s
Beggar's Opera/Beggars Can't Be Choosers/1979 Jupiter LP/German Issue/EX- US $73.96 Buy It Now 39m 23s
CITY BOY LP- Self Titled s/t, 1975 w/ Lyric Insert + Inner Sleeve, VG++, No B/C US $12.00 Buy It Now 39m 39s
Sleeze Boyz Self Titled S/T (CD) MEGA RARE US $95.00 Buy It Now 39m 58s
WATSON T. BROWNE-I'm On The Road Again UK 7" VG+ Cond US $11.75 Buy It Now 40m 7s
Gerry Mulligan/Astor Piazzolla-Summit-Erre-T-V 25046-ITALY GREAT US $24.99 Buy It Now 40m 17s
ULTIMATE SPINACH S/T STEREO NEAR MINT UPGRADE LP *NO COVER* MAKE OFFER! US $24.99 [0 bids]
40m 18s
New Dropkick Murphys Lucero St Patrick Days tour 2014 Feb-March black t-shirt US $18.99 Buy It Now 40m 18s
New Dropkick Murphys Lucero St Patrick Days tour 2014 Feb-March black t-shirt US $21.99 Buy It Now 40m 18s
NEIL SEDAKA*HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET SIXTEEN*DON'T LEAD ME ON*1961*RCA 1266*R'n'R*EX US $7.56 Buy It Now 40m 20s
t.A.T.u The Best 2006 Taiwan w/box CD+Promo 4 Card New Greatest Hit All About US US $61.99 Buy It Now 40m 27s
ADAM BAKER WEREN'T YOU LISTENING 45 VG++ COUNTRY AVISTA DIGITAL RECORDING US $5.99 Buy It Now 40m 36s
BAD COMPANY-Can't Get Enough/Little Miss Fortune 7" EX Cond US $10.07 Buy It Now 40m 41s
My Bloody Valentine - Isn't Anything CD Rock US $8.95 Buy It Now 40m 42s
BAD COMPANY-Can't Get Enough/Little Miss Fortune 7" EX Cond Solid Centre US $9.23 Buy It Now 41m 6s
TOM PETTY[Ringo Starr,Carl Wilson]: WILDFLOWERS[You Don't Know How It Feels++] US $5.98 Buy It Now 41m 19s
Kasso, I Love The Piano, Banana Records, FRUIT 9T, Vinyl, 12", single US $10.07 Buy It Now 41m 24s
THE LOTUS EATERS You Don't Need Someone New UK 7" PS 1983 ex/ex minus US $6.71 Buy It Now 41m 45s
New Dropkick Murphys Lucero St Patrick Days tour 2014 Feb-March white t-shirt US $16.99 Buy It Now 41m 46s
New Dropkick Murphys Lucero St Patrick Days tour 2014 Feb-March white t-shirt US $19.99 Buy It Now 41m 46s
TOM PETTY Southern Accents CD Classic 1985 Album Don't Come Around Here No More US $2.49 [0 bids]
41m 50s
TOM PETTY & THE HEARTBREAKERS 18-Track Greatest Hits CD I Won't Back Down US $4.99 [0 bids]
41m 50s
JOURNEY Escape CD Classic 1981 Album Don't Stop Believin', Open Arms US $2.49 [1 bids]
41m 50s
STEELY DAN Can't Buy A Thrill CD Classic 1972 Debut Reelin' In The Years US $2.49 [0 bids]
STATUS QUO-The Wanderer/Can't Be Done UK 7" EX Cond US $8.39 Buy It Now 41m 52s
The Mar-Keys/Booker T. And The MG'S LP Back To Back * Stax S720 (1967) US $12.51 [0 bids]
41m 54s
THEM S/T STEREO NEAR MINT UPGRADE LP *NO COVER* MAKE OFFER! US $24.99 [0 bids]
42m 3s
RIPPLE: I Don't Know What It Is, But It Sure Is Funky 45 Funk US $15.00 Buy It Now 42m 34s
JIMMY HELMS ~ BLACK JOY / DON'T PULL YOUR LOVE ~ 1977 UK 7" ~ PYE 7N 46031 US $9.24 Buy It Now 42m 43s

More places to buy T music online Buy T & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for T DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

T Anti-Matter Poetry ratings distribution

T Anti-Matter Poetry reviews

Review by Windhawk
5 stars t is the moniker used by German composer an multi-instrumentalist Thomas Thielen when he is creating music on his own. He released his first solo album on Swiss label Galileo Records back in 2002, which was followed up by a second production four years later. "Anti-Matter Poetry" is his third effort, and was released by US label Progrock Records in 2010.

"Anti-Matter Poetry" may not be a creation that will inspire those in search of the new Yes or Genesis, but if you appreciate an artist using and utilizing modern stylistic details and taking cues from the current scene and applying them in an art rock setting this latest effort from German one man band t should be right up your alley. A fine and at times breathtaking album within this specific musical universe.

Send comments to Windhawk (BETA) | Report this review (#342002) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, December 03, 2010

Review by kev rowland
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Crossover Team
4 stars This 2010 album from Thomas Thielen is the third under the 't' monicker, while some may also remember him as the leader of Scythe. It took four years to write, perform and record this album and it isn't surprising as this is a 100% solo effort with t providing all of the vocals and instrumentation. What makes this such an outstanding effort is that this just doesn't sound like a solo album at all. There are none of the issues that can often appear with being in the studio with no sounding board or outside interaction, instead what we have is a polished and extremely dynamic album that engages the listener from the first note to the very last. I can remember hearing his previous album (the 2006 'Voices') and while I enjoyed playing it, I didn't come away with the same feeling that I do for this one.

This may not be Genesis-style retro prog, but brings together Porcupine Tree and Radiohead in a style that is truly progressive. At times challenging, always compelling, this is quite an album. This isn't prog that fits within a safe preconceived idea but instead is pushing boundaries so that the listener never knows what to expect next. The vocals are also very strong and melodic, with the focus being on proper songs ' just stretched and moving in different directions as opposed to meandering meaninglessly with loads of instrumental overplay just for the sake of it. Overall this is an album that those with open minds will enjoy a great deal. www.progrockrecords.com

Send comments to kev rowland (BETA) | Report this review (#815222) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, September 04, 2012

4 stars A very interesting and different --almost retro-80s--production whose music pleasantly updates and enriches some of the more sophisticated technologically-driven 'pop prog' from the Continent the 80s (PETER SCHILLING, KRAFTWERK, NENA, FALCO come immediately to mind. The DAVID BOWIE/PETER MURPHY- ... (read more)

Report this review (#418011) | Posted by BrufordFreak | Friday, March 18, 2011 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Thomas Thielen is a very talented multi-instrumentalist, a musician who has proved the value of his personal ideas by writing original music in both Scythe albums and his two first personal (as T). This is his third attempt, another album in the same vein as "Voices", his latest release in 20 ... (read more)

Report this review (#300186) | Posted by DeKay | Thursday, September 23, 2010 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of T "Anti-Matter Poetry"