THE ALBUM

Collectors/fans only

Buy CARAVAN Music
Studio Album, released in 1980

1. Heartbreaker (3:06)
2. Corner Of Me Eye (3:37)
3. Watcha Gonna Tell Me (4:48)
4. Piano Player (5:24)
5. Make Yourself At Home (3:26)
6. Golden Mile (3:12)
7. Bright Shiny Day (6:17)
8. Clear Blue Sky (6:25)
9. Keepin' Up The Fences (5:17)

Bonus tracks on Eclectic remaster (2004):
10. Heartbreaker (Single version, A-Side) (3:40)
11. It's Never Too Late (Single B-Side) (6:24)

Search CARAVAN The Album lyrics

Search CARAVAN The Album tabs

- Pye Hastings / guitars, vocals
- David Sinclair / keyboards (piano, electric piano, organ, synth)
- Geoff Richardson / guitar, viola, flute, vocals
- Dek Messecar / bass, backing vocals
- Richard Coughlan / drums

LP Kingdom Records - KVL 9003 (1980, UK)

CD Kingdom Records ‎- CDKVL 9003 (1991, UK)
CD Eclectic Discs ‎- ECLCD 1011 (2004, UK) Remastered by Paschal Byrne w/ 2 bonus tracks and different cover art

and to Quinino for the last updates

CARAVAN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy CARAVAN The Album Music

AlbumAlbum
Kingdom 1998

National Health "Dreams Wide Awake" 1978 (2CD) NEW (Caravan) USD $9.19 [0 bids]
USD $13.78 Buy It Now
SOUL CARAVAN LIVE 1969 CD GARDEN OF DELIGHTS GERMAN PRESS NEW AND SEALED USD $13.19 Buy It Now 3h 29m
Caravan - For Girls Who Grow Plump in the Night (CD 1990) Deram CD USD $11.87 Buy It Now 3h 31m
CARAVAN-THE SHOW OF OUR LIVES-NEW CD ALBUM USD $14.51 Buy It Now 5h 44m
CARAVAN "FOR GIRLS WHO GROW PLUMP IN THE NIGHT" ORIG VINYL ALBUM DERAM SDL-R 12 USD $45.55 Buy It Now 6h 7m
CATHEDRAL (NAPALM DEATH) - CARAVAN BEYOND REDEMPTION - 1998 EARACHE CD USD $11.88 Buy It Now 6h 27m
Barbara Dickson Now & Then inc Caravans & If You Go Away + Cassette Tape TESTED USD $7.92 Buy It Now 8h 16m
(EK191) The Peter Ulrich Collaboration, The Painted Caravan - 2013 CD USD $6.59 Buy It Now 11h 7m
Isley Jasper Isley / Caravan of Love / 1985 / Album Flat USD $2.70 Buy It Now 12h 7m
Caravan Of Dreams 5099748513625 by Peter White, CD, BRAND NEW FREE P USD $10.96 Buy It Now 14h 9m
VINTAGE CARAVAN - Arrival - CD +2bonus tracks USD $8.09 Buy It Now 14h 34m
Beggars Caravan Take Me With You CD USD $9.94 Buy It Now 14h 49m
Waterloo Lily by Caravan (CD,1990,Deram) The World Is Yours Nothing At All USD $5.00 [0 bids]
BEAT CARAVAN-ODD HARMONY-JAPAN CD F04 USD $26.99 Buy It Now 19h 10m
THE VANAVER CARAVAN Pastures Of Plenty Songs Of Woody Guthrie CD SUPERB C'TION USD $16.48 [0 bids]
The Benny Goodman Caravans : Jumpin' At The Woodside : Vinyl Album : GOJ-1042 USD $8.97 Buy It Now 22h 12m
CARAVAN A NIGHT'S TALE LIVE AT THE PATRIOTS THEATER SEALED CD NEW 2014 USD $6.93 Buy It Now 1 day
Caravan - Album (1991) - Kingdom Records (CDKVL 9003) USD $47.93 Buy It Now 1 day
PETER ULRICH - THE PAINTED CARAVAN CD USD $1.98 [0 bids]
Caravan - Travelling Man CD compilation 1998 Mooncrest Records U.K. Like New USD $5.49 Buy It Now 1 day
CARAVAN ALBUM KINGDOM KVL 9003 UK PRESSING Vinyl LP USD $15.50 [3 bids]
Place of My Own 0600753473061 by Caravan, CD, BRAND NEW FREE P&H USD $19.48 Buy It Now 1 day
CARAVAN SHM SACD For Girls Who Grow Plump In The Night Limited Edition fromJapan USD $59.50 Buy It Now 1 day
BARCLAY JAMES HARVEST - GLASNOST , LIVE. / ( CAMEL , CARAVAN , MAN , NEKTAR) USD $9.95 Buy It Now 1 day
Darryl Way's Wolf- Canis Lupus CD prog psych fusion Curved Air Marillion Caravan USD $6.99 [0 bids]
The Quill - Voodoo Caravan (CD, Feb-2002, Steamhammer) NEW AND SEALED USD $11.30 Buy It Now 1 day
The Popular Duke Ellington by Duke Ellington CD 1997 Caravan Take the "A" Train USD $12.00 Buy It Now 1 day
BOB CROSBY - CAMEL CARAVAN CD NEW+ USD $22.86 Buy It Now 1 day
Neptune towers Caravans to empire algol OSMOSE USD $19.00 Buy It Now 1 day
DANNY HOCTOR Dance Caravan Show Tunes LP Hoctor Records HLPS 4327 album USD $27.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Art Blakey & The Jazz Messengers - Caravan Audio CD SEALED $2.99 Ship USD $14.99 Buy It Now 1 day
CARAVAN In The Land Of Grey And Pink Vinyl Album USD $39.60 [0 bids]
CARAVAN A NIGHT'S TALE LIVE AT THE PATRIOTS THEATER BRAND NEW SEALED CD 2014 USD $8.65 Buy It Now 2 days
Caravan - Live On Air (CD 2010) NEW/SEALED USD $4.89 Buy It Now 2 days
CARAVAN - For Girls Who Grow Plump in the Night LP LONDON album 1973 gatefold USD $4.99 [0 bids]
Paved the Way by The Caravans CD NEW USD $3.99 Buy It Now 2 days
MADISON VIOLET - CARAVAN CD NEW+ USD $24.76 Buy It Now 2 days
CARAVAN-IN THE LAND OF GREY AND PINK-JAPAN MINI LP PLATINUM SHM-CD Ltd/Ed I50 USD $40.99 Buy It Now 2 days
CARAVAN-IN THE LAND OF GREY AND PINK-JAPAN SHM-SACD Ltd/Ed I19 USD $39.99 Buy It Now 2 days
CARAVAN-FOR GIRLS WHO GROW PLUMP IN THE NIGHT-JAPAN MINI LP SHM-SACD Ltd/Ed K25 USD $47.99 Buy It Now 2 days
CARAVAN-FOR GIRLS WHO GROW PLUMP IN THE NIGHT-JAPAN MINI LP PLATINUM SHM-CD I50 USD $40.99 Buy It Now 2 days
CARAVAN PALACE - PANIC CD NEW+ USD $26.32 Buy It Now 2 days
V.A.-BLUES CARAVAN 2014-JAPAN CD+DVD G09 zd USD $31.99 Buy It Now 2 days
ISAAC DOUGLAS/John Howard GOSPEL CARAVAN He That Endureth VINYL LP record album USD $3.49 Buy It Now 2 days
GARDEN - ROUND & AND ROUND CD Static Caravan ?- VAN 113 Lord Skywave Simon Lord USD $4.62 Buy It Now 2 days
CARAVAN THE ALBUM LP ARGENTINA PRO USD $20.00 Buy It Now 2 days
13/10/73PN12 CARAVAN : FOR GIRLS THAT GO PLUMP IN THE NIGHT ALBUM ADVERT 7X11" USD $9.24 Buy It Now 2 days
CARAVAN BBC Radio 1 Live In Concert 1991 UK CD album USD $12.80 Buy It Now 2 days
OSCARLIMA Desert Caravan CD USD $7.62 Buy It Now 2 days
group ARIEL-second album SAME prog folk rock RUSSIAN LP RARE similar CARAVAN USD $14.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Mannhai - Hellroad Caravan Promo Album (CD) (Metal/ Punk) Collectable CD USD $5.27 Buy It Now 2 days
Access All Areas Caravan Audio CD USD $13.47 Buy It Now 2 days
CARAVAN PALACE "CARAVAN PALACE" CD 15 TRACKS NEW+ USD $27.90 Buy It Now 2 days
White, Peter - CARAVAN OF DREAMS CD New & Sealed USD $8.36 Buy It Now 3 days
Midnight America cd The Milagro Saints MINT (2001, Moon Caravan) 11tk RARE! USD $6.95 Buy It Now 3 days
CARAVAN - "THE ALBUM" - CANADA PRESS - KINGDOM LABEL - NEAR MINT USD $6.60 [0 bids]
Q5-25 Vinyl Record Album 45 Collectables Flying Dutchman Groove Holmes Caravan! USD $36.95 Buy It Now 3 days
Sirus Caravan CD USD $6.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Christmas Caravan by Squirrel Nut Zippers (CD 1998 Mammoth) USD $5.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Go With The Ventures CD DVD Set Japan Only Release Batman Pipeline Caravan 2007 USD $79.99 Buy It Now 3 days
CARAVAN In The Land Of Grey And Pink LONDON Orig* WINTER WINE 9 Feet Underground USD $9.99 [0 bids]
CARAVAN - RARE BROADCASTS CD & DVD Set (New & Sealed) Inc Live At Nearfest USA USD $13.19 Buy It Now 3 days
MANHATTAN JAZZ QUEINTET Japan 1993 press KICJ-8030 NM CD CARAVAN USD $49.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Acoustic Alchemy REFERENCE POINT CD ~ Exc. USED Cond CARAVAN OF DREAMS TAKE FIVE USD $9.40 Buy It Now 3 days
MANHATTAN JAZZ QUINTET-CARAVAN-JAPAN CD C94 USD $18.50 Buy It Now 3 days
LINDA PURL-MIDNIGHT CARAVAN-JAPAN MINI LP CD BONUS TRACK F83 USD $29.99 Buy It Now 3 days
CARAVAN LIVE @ BBC SEALED CD 3 UK PSYCH IMPORT Prog Rock Decca guitar pokora lp USD $25.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Caravan-Access All Areas Vinyl / 12" Album NEW USD $28.18 Buy It Now 3 days
cd + C3 JIMMY CARAVAN HEY JUDE USD $26.38 Buy It Now 3 days
MADISON VIOLET - CARAVAN - 2008 CD USD $9.99 Buy It Now 3 days
VG Tiajuana Caravan ~ self titled (Zsa Zsa Gaboo / 1995 CD) USD $0.99 Buy It Now 3 days
cd GIPSY KINGS CARAVAN TO MIDNIGHT London 1991 USD $29.48 Buy It Now 3 days
Speed Caravan - Kalashnik Love (NEW CD) USD $9.56 Buy It Now 3 days
CARAVAN, THE ALBUM, LP 1980 UK 1ST PRESS A/B FULLY LAMINATED/SL USD $16.51 Buy It Now 4 days
ISLEY JASPER ISLEY Caravan Of Love CD Japan OBI SONY SRCS-6126 USD $128.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Caravan - Cunning Stunts (1992) Remastered Deram inc The Dabsong Conshirtoe USD $19.74 [0 bids]
CARAVAN For Girls Who Grow Plump In The Night Mini/LP w/OBI Japan CD UIGY-9545 O USD $74.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Inspiral Carpets cds lot eps Island Head Dragging Me Down Caravan NEW! Mute Moo! USD $3.95 [0 bids]
Live At The Caravan Of Dreams, Monte Montgomery, 8712725728122 * NEW * USD $16.70 Buy It Now 4 days
Pantera Reinventing Hell: The Best Of CD NEW SEALED 2003 Metal Planet Caravan+ USD $6.59 Buy It Now 4 days
GOSPEL SINGING CARAVAN..."BLUE RIDGE, PROPHETS, LE FEVRES"......NEW SEALED ALBUM USD $22.49 Buy It Now 4 days
Caravan 2-LP vinyl record (Double Album) Recorded Live At Metropolis Studio UK USD $38.62 Buy It Now 4 days
Caravan Cunning Stunts vinyl LP album record USA BTM5000 BTM 1975 USD $31.62 Buy It Now 4 days
Caravan Waterloo Lily - 1st vinyl LP album record UK SDL8 DERAM 1972 USD $130.65 Buy It Now 4 days
Caravan Waterloo Lily vinyl LP album record New Zealand SDL8 DERAM 1972 USD $203.28 Buy It Now 4 days
Relief vinyl LP album record Split LP German NUMBER003 HOMTOWN CARAVAN USD $17.75 Buy It Now 4 days
CD - CARAVANS - MIKE BATT - CBS - AUSTRALIA USD $22.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Caravan Self-Titled CD+Bonus Track NEW SEALED 2002 Mono/Stereo Versions USD $6.59 Buy It Now 5 days
Caravan - Place Of My Own: The Collection (NEW CD) USD $7.25 Buy It Now 5 days
The Vintage Caravan: Arrival CD 2015 Bonus Tracks Nuclear Blast NB 3494-2 NEW USD $14.95 Buy It Now 5 days
ROBIN TROWER CARAVAN TO MIDNIGHT RECORD ALBUM VINYL CHRYSALIZ CHR 1189 1978 USD $13.20 [0 bids]
LIVE AT STARBUCKS: "Caravan" +10 more (CD) RAY BROWN TRIO -G. Keezer, K. Riggins USD $8.95 Buy It Now 5 days
ROBIN TROWER CARAVAN TO MIDNIGHT record album LP USD $4.95 Buy It Now 5 days
CARAVAN - Access All Areas - CD (CD + DVD) USD $13.27 Buy It Now 5 days
40 GREATEST EVER LOVE SONGS CD part 1 Paul Young Willie Nelson Caravan of Love USD $2.64 Buy It Now 5 days
CARAVAN (THAI) - MAN & BUFFALO CD NEW+ USD $25.32 Buy It Now 5 days
Robot Caravan Palace Audio CD USD $23.53 Buy It Now 5 days
Caravan And The New Symphonia JAPAN SHM MINI LP CD NEW OUT OF PRINT UICY-94331 USD $35.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Frenzy/Caravans/Restless/Torment/+ - Zorch Factor II+III CD Rock NEW+ USD $23.88 Buy It Now 5 days
The Best of Caravan "Live" - Japan Mini LP SHM CD UICY-94333 USD $59.99 Buy It Now 5 days

More places to buy CARAVAN music online Buy CARAVAN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for CARAVAN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

CARAVAN The Album ratings distribution

CARAVAN The Album reviews

Review by Sean Trane
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Prog Folk
2 stars I think that the title says it all. No inspiration. Only Clear Blue Sky - a reggae - manages some interest from my ears , the rest being really a lacklustre collection of uninspired songs . I am so sorry one of my favorite band ever got so low . This one did come out on Cd but look elsewhere as there are tons of Caravan records to investigate before delving for this one.

While rewriting my Blind Dog review, I had a chance to add this and tell you that this got a second release (remastered ) with a few Bonus Tracks - not that it would make it less un-essential - on the Eclectic label.

Review by Prog-jester
2 stars Even in their worst times CARAVAN are intelligent enough. Solid and even record, “The Album” is somewhere in between “Blind Dog…” and DONOVAN or THE MAMAS AND THE PAPAS. Not recommended in any way, but it’s interesting journey for early CARAVAN fans. Unfortunately, they didn’t get better after it, and their later studio albums fall into the same line. Nice and inescapable addition for die-hard CARAVAN fan collection, but don’t bother if you still haven’t made your mind towards their best efforts.
Review by ZowieZiggy
1 stars SHOULD I COME BACK OR SHOULD I STAY AWAY (PART X)

This is frankly the question. Dave is back again in the band. But what for? This is a major flop IMO. One out of many of course in the early eighties from a prog point of view. At the end of the day, where were the great bands of the seventies (even if "Caravan" has never belonged to my fave ones)?

Gone are the days of their exquisite and so personal music that could be found on "For Girls". This one is just a poor I don't know what album. No genre can be associated with this album. Only that it is poor from start to finish.

Attempts to rock like "Make Yourself At Home" completely fails. And the awful disco "Golden Mile" just show you the quick way to the toilets. Run fast if you want to avoid the vomiting thing to happen onto your pants.This is the absolute nadir of this band (so far).

There are not a single track that stands out on this album. A shame of course for Caravan. But they won't be the only ones to produce a crappy album I these eighties, right? There is even one ridiculous attempt to a reggae song in here. This genre was rather commercially successful at the time, and I liked quite a lot bands as Culture and Steel Pulse during those days to know what great reggae was all about. This one is just boring and useless. Does anyone need "Caravan" to turn into poor reggae? Definitely not!

One star and this is way too much for this extremely poor album.

Review by UMUR
2 stars The Album is the ninth full-length studio album by UK progressive rock act Caravan. Itīs been three years since their last album Better By Far (1977) was released and one could expect that those three years had been used wisely. Better By Far (1977) was a below standard album from the band though and I had my worries before listening to The Album.

The music is soft rock with only a few of the progressive elements left that made earlier albums by Caravan so great. The only song that gives small hints to their past greatness is Watcha Gonna Tell Me. Itīs be far the best song on the album with flute and those quirky fast vocal lines that I love from the old albums. Opener Heartbreaker and the song Piano Player are also respectable ( remember I didnīt say good), but the rest is rather bland and forgettable. Thereīs even a poor attempt to play white man reggae in the song Clear Blue Sky ( and no it doesnīt sound like UB40). Thatīs a disaster to my ears.

The musicianship is as good as usual and itīs rather interesting that David Sinclair has returned on the keyboards once again.

The production is good. Warm and pleasant and it suits the music perfectly.

The Album is unfortunately another below average album by Caravan and itīs hard not to get the thought that they really didnīt have much more to offer to the world of music at this point in their career. A 2 star rating is warranted. I must say that I had expected much more from the band after a three year recording break.

Review by Gooner
3 stars "The Album" is quite good. In fact, I like it a lot. It's very much like a pick & mix bowl of candies. It's a contribution of individual songs "played' by members of Caravan. I don't really consider it a Caravan album per se. "Heartbreaker" is a great pop rock song that would sound great on Waterloo Lily. "Corner Of Me Eye" is a track by Geoffrey Richardson that sounds like it may be a Caravan tune until it turns into progressive bluegrass during the instrumental part of the track. A great twist(Dixie Dregs/Little Feat anyone?). "Watcha Gonna Tell Me" has some nice electric piano and beautiful flute colourings and a flute solo from Geoffrey Richardson...and a great guitar/keyboard/guitar/keyboard exchange between Pye Hastings and Dave Sinclair. This is the best track on the album. Another track that would not sound out of place on Waterloo Lily. "Piano Player" has lyrics about drinking and smoking that only Caravan sing about with expertise. It's a very flighty piece with Geoffrey Richardson delivering an inspired solo on the viola. A track to listen to after a warm rain. "Make Yourself At Home" starts out like a Doobie Brothers track, then the unmistakable english vocals are present with a relaxed/loose/slacker sound in the playing by the band. There's a weird vocoder effect on the vocal. Very cool! Uh oh, in comes the disco with the track "Golden Mile". No worse than "Summer Lightning" from Camel's Breathless, really. "Golden Mile" reminds me of something one might here on the Cafe Jacques album "Round The Back"(which also features Geoffrey Richardson). "Bright Shiny Day" is just that. A happy track. Off to Jamaica with the reggae of "Clear Blue Sky"(Police meets Dire Straits?). Nice guitar work from Pye Hastings. "Keepin' Up De Fences" is another great track and it concludes the album. Caravan with timbales? Yes, indeed. This one reminds me of something off Gentle Giant's "Civilian", yet I can't put my finger on it. A lively track this one - the boys sounding like "Caravan" with a nice keyboard/guitar/keyboard exchange. I have to say that I love albums like this on progarchives.com. The low ratings are unwarranted. it all depends on your taste. If you enjoy the Camel albums "Breathless" and "I Can See Your House From Here", then you'll certainly find something to enjoy with "The Album". An initial listen may not impress, but try it over several listens and you will be rewarded. A great rock & roll album for fans of Steely Dan and Dire Straits. Not very "progressive" but very competent. A great addition to anyone's collection, regardless.
Review by octopus-4
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR RIO/Avant/Zeuhl Team
2 stars First of all let me say that my vinyl copy of the album doesn't have that anonymous cover sheet that's on PA. It has a sort of aztec pyramid with "The Album" written in the stones.....

Unfortunately it's the only "epic" thing that I can find in it.

The return of David Sinclair didn't bring all the good that one could have expected and what they were perhaps intending as a sort of reunion resulted in a big disappointment.

The opener is enough to understand what this album is made for. "Heartbreaker" is a mixture of Supertramp and Climax Blues Band. Nothing to do with the band of Winter Wine. The finger picking of "Corner Of My Eye" is not bad if you like country music. I personally like this song, but it's absolutely non-essential.

"What'cha Gonna Tell Me" is a partially successful attempt to sound as in the past, but it's clear that it's not Jimmy Hastings to play the flute. The piano riff is good and the song sounds "Caravan enough".

I'm relistening to this album after years and it's not so awful as I was remembering. "Piano Player" is not a masterpiece but I don't dislike it.

Going to the B side we find a piece of trivial brit-pop like "Make Yourself At Home" followed by the disco-funky of "Golden Mile". Two tracks to skip, but after them the brit chill-out of "Bright Shiny Day" is not that bad. A kind of newage....

What do Caravan have to do with Reggae? It's not their pot. This song makes me thing to Wishbone Ash. They have a little piece of reggae in Pilgrimage, but their one is good. At least this should have been "reggae" also in the chorus.

"Keeping Up The Fences" just doesn't do anything for me. I had totally forgotten this song, probably because I've rarely been able to run the whole album in a shot. This song is not bad if you like things like Wishbone Ash "Front Page News", but this is not what one can expect from Caravan.

I'm undecided between one and two stars. Looking at my other one-star ratings on PA I think I can be generous and go for two, but if you are not fans there's no reason to invest money in this stuff.

Review by SouthSideoftheSky
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Symphonic Team
2 stars The Disco Album

Caravan entered the 80's with this Disco-infected Pop Rock album, simply titled The Album. The first two tracks are upbeat, simple Pop-Disco tunes that feel void of inspiration, but with Watcha Gonna Tell Me there is at least some first indication that they still had at least some progressive aspirations. Some nice flute and keyboard sounds there. Piano Player is a pleasant enough piano-driven semi-ballad not far away from the style of Supertramp. Electric Light Orchestra (of the late 70's) is another reference point for this album. It only occasionally sounds like a Caravan album.

Several more dull and uninspired tracks follow, and it is not until the Reggae of Clear Blue Sky that there is again anything even slightly interesting. But interesting does not equal good. The Album is another one of a long string of rather uninspired albums from Caravan.

Like the previous two albums, this one is recommended for fans and collectors

3 stars Caravan's ninth record which opened up the eighties was a step down for the band. Just look at the cover. It's black and has a minimalistic design and I don't like to look at it. "Better by far" hadn't a very nice cover either but it was better. This album is the lowest rated Caravan album of ... (read more)

Report this review (#1088556) | Posted by DrömmarenAdrian | Wednesday, December 11, 2013 | Review Permanlink

1 stars It's really hard for a Caravan-fan to say this, but listening to this album is just torture. The only decent song is Keeping Up The Fences and by that I mean listenable for a minute. I know this is harsh but where is the energy? Maybe I understand now why Dave Sinclair needed a breeze of fresh ... (read more)

Report this review (#344550) | Posted by BrainStillLife | Monday, December 6, 2010 | Review Permanlink

3 stars Not a masterpiece, but not a disaster. Dave Sinclair is back, and, needless to say, his stuff is the best: "Watcha gonna tell me" and "Piano Player" * are good indeed. "Make yourself at home" ** and Pye's "Keeping up De Fences" are nice songs, too. There are also some strange episodes such as disc ... (read more)

Report this review (#282816) | Posted by pied piper | Thursday, May 20, 2010 | Review Permanlink

2 stars Oh dear - such a great band - such a poor album (for their high standards). I disagree with other reviewers who pick out the reggae track "clear blue sky" as this track apitomises the root of the problem with this album - which is this viola and guitar player Geoff Richardson was given too mu ... (read more)

Report this review (#93058) | Posted by Mark Roberts | Monday, October 2, 2006 | Review Permanlink

1 stars If after "better by far" you thought, that it can't get worse, you were wrong. Most of the songs here are depressingly soapy, boring and uninspired "ballads" sung by Pye Hastings. If "clear blue sky"(with a touch of reagge) or "golden mile" seem a little bit better than the rest of the album, ... (read more)

Report this review (#44112) | Posted by kajetan | Wednesday, August 24, 2005 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of CARAVAN "The Album"