WHERE BUT FOR CARAVAN WOULD I?

Caravan

Canterbury Scene

Caravan Where But For Caravan Would  I? album cover

Buy CARAVAN Music
Boxset/Compilation, released in 2000

Disc I:
1. Place of My Own (mono)
2. Love Song With Flute (mono)
3. Magic Man (mono)
4. Where But For Caravan Would I? (mono)
5. A Day In The Life Of Maurice Haylett
6. If I Could Do It All Over Again, I'd Do It All over You
7. And I Wish I Were Stoned / Don't Worry
8. Asforteri 25
9. Golf Girl (extended version)
10. Nine Feet Underground

Disc 2:
11. Winter Wine
12.Love to Love You (extended version)
13. The Love In Your Eye
14. Memory Lain, Hugh - Headloss
15. L'Auberge du Sanglier / A Hunting We Shall go / Pengola / Backwards / A Hunting We Shall Go (Reprise)
16. Mirror For The Day
17. The Show of Our Lives
18. Stuck In A Hole (single version)
19. No Backstage Pass

- Richard Coughlan / drums
- Richard Sinclair / bass
- Steve Miller / keyboards

CD Deram 88290 (2000)

and to seyo for the last updates

CARAVAN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy CARAVAN Where But For Caravan Would I? Music

In the Land of Grey & PinkIn the Land of Grey & Pink
Polygram UK 2005
If I Could Do It All Over Again I'd Do ItIf I Could Do It All Over Again I'd Do It
Polygram UK 2001
Caravan - A Night's Tale (SFMCD275) US $14.92 Buy It Now 34m 35s
Caravan - Man & Buffalo CD US $19.58 Buy It Now 43m 53s
Dub Caravan - Nomadic Fusions CD US $15.20 Buy It Now 51m 24s
CARAVAN PALACE - PANIC (IMPORT) NEW CD US $55.07 Buy It Now 1h
BESIDE MY CARAVAN, Original 30's Sheet Music,ALFREDO & HIS GIPSY ORCHESTRA US $19.92 Buy It Now 1h 6m
CARAVAN - MAN & BUFFALO (LTD) NEW CD US $23.79 Buy It Now 1h 40m
ART BLAKEY - CARAVAN / BUHAINA'S DELIGHT NEW CD US $19.21 Buy It Now 2h 11m
STATIC CARAVAN.T-SHIRT LARGE.NEW BLACK US $9.94 Buy It Now 2h 24m
DARRYL WAY'S WOLF ? SATURATION POINT ? EX '73 Deram UK prog SOFT MACHINE CARAVAN US $50.00 Buy It Now 2h 56m
Swing 45 Big Bucks / Caravan US $2.00 Buy It Now 3h 2m
Caravan In The Land Of Grey And Pink CD Progressive Rock Music Album Brand New US $11.60 Buy It Now 3h 4m
Xhol Caravan + Current 93 / Nurse With Wound / Christoph Heemann - Motherfuckers US $79.99 Buy It Now 3h 38m
Squirrel Nut Zippers - Christmas Caravan (1998) - Used - Compact Disc US $1.37 Buy It Now 3h 58m
Cunning Stunts by Caravan (CD, Jun-2010, Repetoire) US $14.01 Buy It Now 4h 2m
Cunning Stunts by Caravan (CD, Jul-2006, Repertoire) US $14.30 Buy It Now 4h 3m
MONTE MONTGOMERY LIVE AT THE CARAVAN OF DREAMS CD US $23.22 Buy It Now 4h 27m
Caravan, If I Could Do It All Over Again I'd Do It All Over Audio CD US $14.95 Buy It Now 4h 48m
Steel Guitar INSTRUMENTAL 45 Santo & Johnny "CARAVAN" / "SUMMERTIME" US $9.99 [0 bids]
Caravan - Panorama Vision Japan Edition CD B3 US $9.99 Buy It Now 5h 17m
Caravan - Live In Concert At Metropolis Studios London (cd+dvd) NEW 2 x CD US $19.07 Buy It Now 5h 24m
Isley Jasper Isley: Caravan Of Love vinyl LP US $8.28 Buy It Now 5h 42m
rare TOMMY SCOTT & HIS COUNTRY CARAVAN SEALED LP High flyin country US $8.00 Buy It Now 5h 44m
George Shearing "Shearing Caravan" 1955 MGM 3175 VG++ US $15.00 Buy It Now 5h 53m
Quincy Jones Big Band, Caravan, 12" 45rpm LP, Mercury- Japan, 45S-6 US $21.00 Buy It Now 6h 13m
THE VENTURES 7" PS Japan CARAVAN r7779 US $5.00 Buy It Now 6h 38m
The Housemartins(7" Vinyl P/S)Caravan Of Love-Go Discs-GOD 16-UK-Ex/Ex US $7.99 Buy It Now 6h 48m
INSPIRAL CARPETS UK 1991 REMIX 12" Single CARAVAN DiscNEW US $4.56 Buy It Now 7h 9m
The Gospel Singing Caravans - Caravan Caravan Caravan - LP US $3.00 Buy It Now 7h 21m
INSPIRAL CARPETS USA 1991 PROMO CD Single CARAVAN US $4.96 Buy It Now 7h 53m
BOND The Best Of Bond 2005 Taiwan w/box CD New Victory-Caravan-Sugar Plum US $19.99 Buy It Now 8h 8m
MGM 10368 BILLY ECKSTINE - CARAVAN + A SENORITA'S BOUQUET 10" 78 RPM RECORD US $6.99 Buy It Now 8h 9m
CARAVAN Blind Dog at St Dunstans White Label DJ lp US $11.99 Buy It Now 8h 50m
CARAVAN I wish I were stoned See for Miles lp US $19.99 Buy It Now 8h 54m
DUKE ELLINGTON CARAVAN EP MOOD INDIGO/PERDIDO/SOPHISTICATED LADY US $3.14 [3 bids]
9h
Caravan Live At The Fairfield Halls 1974 CD Progressive Rock Music Album New US $11.60 Buy It Now 9h 7m
JOHN G PERRY Sunset Wading OBI For MINI LP CD JAPAN New CARAVAN US $4.99 Buy It Now 9h 21m
Caravan - Waterloo Lily [Remastered] NEW CD US $8.15 Buy It Now 9h 49m
Caravan - If I Could Do It All Over Again (Remastered) US $16.95 Buy It Now 9h 57m
45 RECORD JOE VALINO GARDEN OF EDEN, CARAVAN US $5.60 Buy It Now 9h 57m
NENAD PETROVIC - CAMPUS CARAVAN 2.RARE SERBIAN ETHNO JAZZ WORLD MUSIC..FREE SHIP US $21.99 Buy It Now 10h 38m
Caravan Palace by Caravan Palace (CD, 2008, Wrasse) US $10.11 Buy It Now 11h 2m
Rosenberg Trio, Caravan Audio CD US $5.99 Buy It Now 11h 5m
CD Duke Ellington Caravan Imported From Spain RARE Best Songs US $79.99 Buy It Now 11h 18m
CARAVAN**CUNNING STUNTS**CD US $13.95 Buy It Now 11h 20m
CARAVAN**IN THE LAND OF GREY AND PINK (RM)**CD US $13.95 Buy It Now 11h 40m
Caravan of Light by David Arkenstone (CD, Aug-2000, Narada) US $2.99 [0 bids]
SPEED CARAVAN - KALASHNIK LOVE NEW CD US $32.58 Buy It Now 12h 48m
JIMMY CARAVAN look into the flower LP SEALED funk PSYCH jazz MAGIC BAND tower US $49.99 Buy It Now 12h 53m
Ronald S. Jackson - Live at The Caravan... - LP SEALED US $22.99 Buy It Now 13h
HEAR! Teen Promo Rare 45 MERL BECKER AND THE CARAVAN Ashes Of Love on Elsam (Pro US $15.00 Buy It Now 13h
ART BLAKEY Caravan Freddie Hubbard Curtis Fuller LP US $24.97 Buy It Now 13h 5m
CARAVAN "CUNNING STUNTS" Ex+ vintage vinyl prog classic 1975 BTM label US $7.99 [0 bids]
Charlie Barnet, Caravan/Darktown Strutter's Ball, Apollo 1070 US $13.00 Buy It Now 13h 10m
COMEDY CARAVAN - ANDY GRIFFITH- YOGI YORGESSON - CAPITOL RECORDS-LP/Vinyl/Record US $0.99 [0 bids]
MUDD & CHIZO HAMILTON - KENY'S CARAVAN-LP/Vinyl/Record US $0.99 [0 bids]
ART BLAKEY - Caravan - Blue Note 60s jazz CD US $4.00 [0 bids]
caravan blind dog at st dunstan's 8 track tape still sealed US $9.99 Buy It Now 14h 2m
ROSENBERG TRIO - CARAVAN NEW CD US $29.14 Buy It Now 14h 10m
JOHN LA BARBERA - CARAVAN NEW CD US $21.50 Buy It Now 14h 11m
CARAVAN Canterbury Tales Best of Caravan Original Decca pressing US $13.99 Buy It Now 14h 17m
BARCLAY JAMES HARVEST THE COMPACT STORY OF CD CAMEL PINK FLOYD CARAVAN STRAWBS US $5.00 [0 bids]
CARAVAN - LIVE AT THE FAIRFIELD HALLS NEW CD US $19.98 Buy It Now 14h 41m
Rush 7 Inch Record Store Day Caravan & BU2B Factory Sealed Mint Rare RSD US $29.00 [0 bids]
The Move, Yardbirds, Caravan, Deep Purple, Small Faces - U.K. cd - RARE! US $9.72 Buy It Now 14h 49m
45 RPM - Charles Magnante Wizard - Caravan / Dizzy / Dark - 3 Record Set US $29.99 Buy It Now 14h 51m
ISLEY JASPER ISLEY -CARAVAN OF LOVE -7 TRACKS-EARLY PRESS CD-1985-FREE FASTPOST US $29.86 Buy It Now 15h 2m
CARAVAN-IN THE LAND OF GREY AND PINK-JAPAN MINI LP PLATINUM SHM-CD Ltd/Ed I50 US $43.50 Buy It Now 15h 6m
KEVIN AYERS Joy Of A Toy UK CD ROBERT WYATT SOFT MACHINE CARAVAN great 1970 rec. US $6.99 Buy It Now 15h 17m
Rush Caravan BU2B 7" PS Record Store Day RSD NEW!! VERY RARE!! US $49.99 [0 bids]
CARAVAN-FOR GIRLS WHO GROW PLUMP IN THE NIGHT-JAPAN MINI LP SHM-SACD Ltd/Ed K25 US $48.99 Buy It Now 15h 40m
ROBIN TROWER +Caravan to Midnight /Long Misty Days+ 2LP+NM+ Heavy Blues+ US $8.98 [0 bids]
A Very Special Grace Hardy Brundage Marianne Caravan CLPS-7501 LP record SEALED US $9.99 Buy It Now 16h 7m
COZY COLE & HIS BIG SEVEN 7" 45 RPM EP G.A. EP2035 CARAVAN HONYSUCLE ROSE NR US $5.99 [0 bids]
ED WATSON & BRASS CIRCLE Dancing At You Own LP Caravan US $30.95 Buy It Now 16h 28m
The Housemartins Caravan Of Love (PS) 7" Vinyl Single US $8.30 Buy It Now 16h 32m
AYNSLEY LISTER/ERJA LYYTINEN/IAN PARKER (BLUES CARAVAN) - PILGRIMAGE CD digipack US $13.00 Buy It Now 16h 33m
CARAVAN-FOR GIRLS WHO GROW PLUMP IN THE NIGHT-JAPAN MINI LP PLATINUM SHM-CD I50 US $43.50 Buy It Now 16h 37m
CARAVAN-IN THE LAND OF GREY AND PINK-JAPAN MINI LP SHM-CD Ltd/Ed G00 US $31.50 Buy It Now 16h 39m
Caravan A Hunting We Shall Go Live in 1974 LP SEALED audiophile 180 gram press US $34.99 Buy It Now 16h 57m
Goodman, Benny Complete Camel Caravan Shows CD US $9.11 Buy It Now 16h 59m
1H CARAVAN SLEEPING BEAUTY MILTON CROSS MOLLY DONALDSON SPINNING WHEEL US $19.99 [0 bids]
18h
RCA EPB-1215 LUIS ARCARAZ CARAVAN SUMMERTIME STORMY WEATHER WARSAW CONCERTO JAZZ US $19.99 [0 bids]
JIMMY CARAVAN Look Into The Flower LP Tower Stereo 1968 Rare Mod Soul-Jazz US $16.95 Buy It Now 18h 4m
CARAVAN-FOR GIRLS WHO GROW PLUMP IN THE NIGHT-JAPAN MINI LP SHM-CD Ltd/Ed G00 US $31.50 Buy It Now 18h 11m
CARAVAN - IN THE LAND OF GREY AND PINK, PS 593 LONDON US $50.00 Buy It Now 18h 21m
EDGAR HAYES "Caravan" & "In the Mood" / Brunswick 80139 Excellent Jazz 78-rpm NM US $12.99 Buy It Now 19h 54m
Christmas Caravan by Squirrel Nut Zippers (CD, Oct-1998, Mammoth) US $0.99 [0 bids]
CARAVAN Travelling Ways 2-CD Set U.K. Prog/Canterbury Rock US $9.99 Buy It Now 21h 23m
JAVIER GUTIERREZ & VIVAZ - LATIN CARAVAN NEW CD US $29.14 Buy It Now 21h 50m
CARAVAN For Girls Who Grow Plump In The Night JAPAN MINI LP CD UICY-9060 NO OBI US $19.99 Buy It Now 23h 28m
ZOMBI(STEVE MOORE)SLOW OSCILLATIONS,7'' STATIC CARAVAN NEW US $9.94 Buy It Now 1 day
CARAVAN OF MUGHAM MELODIES / VARIOUS NEW CD US $30.65 Buy It Now 1 day
THE HOUSEMARTINS - CARAVAN OF LOVE: 7" VINYL SINGLE IN A PICTURE SLEEVE US $6.62 Buy It Now 1 day
STOCHELO ROSENBERG/T - CARAVAN [STOCHELO ROSENBERG/THE ROSENBERG TRIO] - NEW CD US $21.12 Buy It Now 1 day
GYPSY CARAVAN - QUEST NEW CD US $30.29 Buy It Now 1 day
JOHN LA BARBERA BIG - CARAVAN [DIGIPAK] - NEW CD US $13.24 Buy It Now 1 day
CARAVAN PALACE - NEW CD US $21.50 Buy It Now 1 day
VINYL 7" SINGLE - THE HOUSEMARTINS - CARAVAN OF LOVE - GOD 16 US $11.60 Buy It Now 1 day
45 RPM Record CARAVAN PART I AND 2 BY COZY COLE US $17.00 Buy It Now 1 day

More places to buy CARAVAN music online Buy CARAVAN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for CARAVAN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

CARAVAN Where But For Caravan Would I? ratings distribution

CARAVAN Where But For Caravan Would I? reviews

Review by Sean Trane
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Prog Folk
3 stars Yet another double compilation that does not seem to be indispensible .But I almost bought this one for the yet un-released Day in the Life of Maurice Haylett, but I waited and then bought the remasters from the early studio albums as it is on IF I Could.... Well, I'm glad I did - wait that is.

Send comments to Sean Trane (BETA) | Report this review (#21446) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, March 16, 2004

Review by fuxi
3 stars Can't really recommend this one. If you want the very best of Caravan's classic years on only two CDs, the CANTERBURY TALES set from 1994 offers you a far more representative and exciting selection. I believe CANTERBURY TALES (not to be confused with the double record album of the same name that came out in the 1970s) is still available secondhand.

Send comments to fuxi (BETA) | Report this review (#131047) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Review by AtomicCrimsonRush
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Symphonic Team
3 stars Another Caravan compilation that has nothing really new to offer the Caravan freak who has all the studio albums. In 2000 at the time of release there were some oddities on this that were enticing for the Caravan fan such as live version of 'For Richard', unreleased song 'A Day In The Life Of Maurice Haylett' and a few extended pieces such as 'Golf Girl' and 'Love to Love You'. However as these have appeared in some form or another on the Caravan remastered CDs they are no longer as sought after. This makes the compilation rather obsolete, and furthermore it is missing some material that is essential to Caravan, and the edited versions of songs such as 'Stuck in a Hole' are a waste.

Send comments to AtomicCrimsonRush (BETA) | Report this review (#615472) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, January 22, 2012

Post a review of CARAVAN "Where But For Caravan Would I?"