WHERE BUT FOR CARAVAN WOULD I?

Caravan

Canterbury Scene

Caravan Where But For Caravan Would  I? album cover

Buy CARAVAN Music
Boxset/Compilation, released in 2000

Disc I:
1. Place of My Own (mono)
2. Love Song With Flute (mono)
3. Magic Man (mono)
4. Where But For Caravan Would I? (mono)
5. A Day In The Life Of Maurice Haylett
6. If I Could Do It All Over Again, I'd Do It All over You
7. And I Wish I Were Stoned / Don't Worry
8. Asforteri 25
9. Golf Girl (extended version)
10. Nine Feet Underground

Disc 2:
11. Winter Wine
12.Love to Love You (extended version)
13. The Love In Your Eye
14. Memory Lain, Hugh - Headloss
15. L'Auberge du Sanglier / A Hunting We Shall go / Pengola / Backwards / A Hunting We Shall Go (Reprise)
16. Mirror For The Day
17. The Show of Our Lives
18. Stuck In A Hole (single version)
19. No Backstage Pass

- Richard Coughlan / drums
- Richard Sinclair / bass
- Steve Miller / keyboards

CD Deram 88290 (2000)

and to seyo for the last updates

CARAVAN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy CARAVAN Where But For Caravan Would I? Music

Where But for Caravan Would I?: An AnthologyWhere But for Caravan Would I?: An Anthology
Universal/Decca 2000
Where But for Caravan Would IWhere But for Caravan Would I
Import · Remastered
Universal Japan 2008

More places to buy CARAVAN music online Buy CARAVAN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for CARAVAN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

CARAVAN Where But For Caravan Would I? ratings distribution

CARAVAN Where But For Caravan Would I? reviews

Review by Sean Trane
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Prog Folk
3 stars Yet another double compilation that does not seem to be indispensible .But I almost bought this one for the yet un-released Day in the Life of Maurice Haylett, but I waited and then bought the remasters from the early studio albums as it is on IF I Could.... Well, I'm glad I did - wait that is.

Send comments to Sean Trane (BETA) | Report this review (#21446) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, March 16, 2004

Review by fuxi
3 stars Can't really recommend this one. If you want the very best of Caravan's classic years on only two CDs, the CANTERBURY TALES set from 1994 offers you a far more representative and exciting selection. I believe CANTERBURY TALES (not to be confused with the double record album of the same name that came out in the 1970s) is still available secondhand.

Send comments to fuxi (BETA) | Report this review (#131047) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Review by AtomicCrimsonRush
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Symphonic Team
3 stars Another Caravan compilation that has nothing really new to offer the Caravan freak who has all the studio albums. In 2000 at the time of release there were some oddities on this that were enticing for the Caravan fan such as live version of 'For Richard', unreleased song 'A Day In The Life Of Maurice Haylett' and a few extended pieces such as 'Golf Girl' and 'Love to Love You'. However as these have appeared in some form or another on the Caravan remastered CDs they are no longer as sought after. This makes the compilation rather obsolete, and furthermore it is missing some material that is essential to Caravan, and the edited versions of songs such as 'Stuck in a Hole' are a waste.

Send comments to AtomicCrimsonRush (BETA) | Report this review (#615472) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, January 22, 2012

Post a review of CARAVAN "Where But For Caravan Would I?"