WHERE BUT FOR CARAVAN WOULD I?

Caravan

Canterbury Scene

Caravan Where But For Caravan Would  I? album cover

Buy CARAVAN Music
Boxset/Compilation, released in 2000

Disc I:
1. Place of My Own (mono)
2. Love Song With Flute (mono)
3. Magic Man (mono)
4. Where But For Caravan Would I? (mono)
5. A Day In The Life Of Maurice Haylett
6. If I Could Do It All Over Again, I'd Do It All over You
7. And I Wish I Were Stoned / Don't Worry
8. Asforteri 25
9. Golf Girl (extended version)
10. Nine Feet Underground

Disc 2:
11. Winter Wine
12.Love to Love You (extended version)
13. The Love In Your Eye
14. Memory Lain, Hugh - Headloss
15. L'Auberge du Sanglier / A Hunting We Shall go / Pengola / Backwards / A Hunting We Shall Go (Reprise)
16. Mirror For The Day
17. The Show of Our Lives
18. Stuck In A Hole (single version)
19. No Backstage Pass

- Richard Coughlan / drums
- Richard Sinclair / bass
- Steve Miller / keyboards

CD Deram 88290 (2000)

and to seyo for the last updates

CARAVAN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy CARAVAN Where But For Caravan Would I? Music

In the Land of Grey & PinkIn the Land of Grey & Pink
Universal UK 2011
In the Land of Grey & PinkIn the Land of Grey & Pink
Polygram UK 2005
For Girls Who Grow Plump in NightFor Girls Who Grow Plump in Night
Polygram UK 2005
If I Could Do It All Over Again I'd Do ItIf I Could Do It All Over Again I'd Do It
Polygram UK 2001
CaravanCaravan
Universal I.S. 2002
Place of My Own: The CollectionPlace of My Own: The Collection
Imports 2014
Paradise FilterParadise Filter
Imports 2014
SANTO & JOHNNY - CARAVAN / SUMMERTIME - EX ORIGINAL US $3.95 Buy It Now 45m 15s
American Caravan Record Album pop box set of 10 - Remember, LoveIs Blue 33 LP US $19.00 Buy It Now 46m 42s
INSPIRAL CARPETS Caravan Ex+ Mute UK Alternative P/S 12" US $6.74 Buy It Now 51m 29s
Both Sides of Life by Joe d'Urso, Stone Caravan (CD, Mar-2003, 2 Discs,... US $10.00 Buy It Now 1h 20m
Anthony Phillips:Data File Promo Booklet [Japan Mini-LP no cd genesis caravan Q US $42.75 Buy It Now 1h 22m
CARAVAN For Girls Who Grow Plump In The Night CD 7 tracks Deram 820 971-2 US $7.99 [0 bids]
CASINO ORCHESTRA Where My Caravan Has Rested - Waltz 78 COLUMBIA 2447 US $21.96 Buy It Now 2h
Caravan - If I Could Do It All Over Again I'd Do It All ... japan mini LP SHM CD US $26.99 [0 bids]
2h
MEDICINE BALL CARAVAN 1971 Psych Hard Rock Blues Folk ALICE COOPER STONEGROUND US $8.99 Buy It Now 2h 2m
Caravan - If I Could Do It All Over Again I'd Do It All ... japan mini LP SHM CD US $26.99 Buy It Now 2h 3m
CARAVAN GREY & PINK Sealed Rare OBI Replica LP JAPAN CD US $149.99 Buy It Now 2h 18m
The LAFAYETTES vocal group 45 CARAVAN OF LONELY MEN / I STILL DO ~ VG++ US $11.88 Buy It Now 2h 19m
CARAVAN WATERLOO Sealed Rare OBI Replica LP JAPAN CD US $110.49 Buy It Now 2h 30m
CARAVAN FOR GIRLS Sealed Rare OBI Replica LP JAPAN CD US $152.99 Buy It Now 2h 41m
CARAVAN CUNNING Sealed Rare OBI Replica LP JAPAN CD US $110.49 Buy It Now 2h 46m
R&B 78 Joe LIggins Exclusive 216 Caravan + Going to Heaven E+ w/edgebite NAP US $8.49 Buy It Now 2h 47m
Joe D'Urso & Stone Caravan - Sway (NEW CD) (Bruce Springsteen) US $20.27 Buy It Now 2h 48m
Caravan - Better By Far (NEW CD) US $19.84 Buy It Now 3h 2m
Caravan - The Unauthorised Breakfast (NEW CD) US $19.84 Buy It Now 3h 2m
CARAVAN SYMPHONIA Sealed Rare OBI Replica LP JAPAN CD US $129.99 Buy It Now 3h 5m
Vaugh Montow Caravan "45" US $9.99 [0 bids]
CARAVAN - Recorded Live In Concert At Metropolis Studios London - 2xLP US $42.68 Buy It Now 3h 35m
RONALD SHANNON JACKSON Texas LP Caravan of Dreams US $11.95 Buy It Now 4h 21m
CARAVAN Songs and Signs DECCA German import NEAR MINT R*A*R*E* US $69.95 Buy It Now 4h 36m
JIMMY CARAVAN-LOOK INTO THE FLOWER 1968 TOWER RECORDS T 5103 PROMO MONO VG++ US $24.99 Buy It Now 4h 50m
STEVEN GROSSMAN CARAVAN TONIGHT LP SRM-1-702 US $18.73 Buy It Now 5h 20m
CAMEL I CAN SEE YOUR HOUSE FROM HERE DECCA TXS-R 137 INNER GONG CARAVAN VINYL LP US $11.82 [0 bids]
LEW LEWIS AND HIS BAND BOOGIE ON THE STREET CARAVAN MAN STIFF BUT 5 DR FEELGOOD US $6.74 [1 bids]
ISLEY JASPER ISLEY: Caravan Of Love (soul vinyl LP) US $15.00 Buy It Now 5h 27m
Caravan/Gordon Giltrap/Sundance 1973 Concert Poster US $30.43 Buy It Now 5h 33m
GOSPEL SINGING CARAVAN.."CHRISTMAS CARD"..LEFEVRES, BLUE RIDGE, PROPHETS.....NEW US $9.99 Buy It Now 5h 35m
COMEDY CARAVAN GRIFFITH YORGESSON KARI FREBERT LP T732 US $5.00 Buy It Now 5h 41m
CARAVAN the new symphonia JAPAN mini lp SHM CD SEALED US $24.99 [0 bids]
CARAVAN in the land of grey and pink JAPAN mini lp SHM CD SACD SEALED US $42.99 [0 bids]
CARAVAN - IN THE LAND OF GREY & PINK - IN THE LAND OF GREY & PINK - NEW CD US $18.48 Buy It Now 6h 3m
CARAVAN - LIVE IN CONCERT AT METROPOLIS STUDIOS (+DVD) NEW CD US $24.23 Buy It Now 6h 3m
TEX WILLIAMS: And His Western Caravan (country vinyl LP) US $18.00 Buy It Now 6h 58m
CARAVAN HEADLOSS LONDON PROMO RARE 20080 DJ STEREO 1973 VG US $1.99 [0 bids]
7h
Robin Trower "Caravan At Midnight" US $9.99 Buy It Now 7h 2m
Isley Jasper Isley, Caravan of Love: Best of Audio CD US $17.99 Buy It Now 7h 3m
LATIN JAZZ POPCORN 45 - PLAS JOHNSON - CARAVAN / LAST CALL - BEDFORD RECORDS US $14.99 [0 bids]
BLOOD UNCLES Crash 7" Ps, B/W Caravan, Vs 964 US $8.43 Buy It Now 7h 45m
Leroy Holmes, Three On A Match/Caravan, MGM 11474 US $4.00 [0 bids]
Johnny Dupont 7" 45 HEAR MOD JAZZ SOUL FUNK Caravan COLUMBIA Spectrum US $15.00 Buy It Now 8h 27m
THE VENTURES CARAVAN RARE JAPAN OBI REPLICA SEALED CD SELLS FOR AS MUCH AS $2100 US $212.49 Buy It Now 8h 29m
Robin Trower - Caravan to Midnight - LP US $7.99 Buy It Now 8h 32m
Caravan - Cool Water CD US $6.00 Buy It Now 8h 40m
INSPIRAL CARPETS Caravan 7" Ps US $8.43 Buy It Now 8h 44m
The Housemartins: Caravan Of Love 12" VG+/VG++ Canada US $2.99 Buy It Now 9h 8m
MEDICINE BALL CARAVAN 1971 psych WB LP w/ ALICE COOPER Delaney & Bonnie BB KING US $9.95 Buy It Now 9h 14m
Art Blakey and The JAzz Messengers caravan CD jazz US $11.99 Buy It Now 9h 20m
GOMEZ "How We Operate" BLUE vinyl promo only 7" single b/w "Caravan" 45 rpm US $3.00 [0 bids]
Housemartins, The- Caravan Of Love 12" US $10.56 Buy It Now 9h 49m
GOSPEL SINGING CARAVAN Blue Ridge Quartet w/ George Younce Prophets Qt. vinyl LP US $18.88 Buy It Now 10h 12m
Swing Caravan Get It Fresh CD US $10.00 Buy It Now 10h 19m
The Housemartins 45 Caravan Of love Elektra Records 1987 PROMO COPY US $9.99 Buy It Now 10h 25m
Duke Ellington, Azure/Caravan, Master 131 US $15.00 [0 bids]
Rock Sealed! MEDICINE BALL CARAVAN Alice Cooper et ORIG EB373 US $21.99 Buy It Now 10h 58m
Isley, Jasper & Isley Caravan Of Love & Different Drummer 2-LP's great condition US $22.99 [0 bids]
11h
In the Land of Grey and Pink by Caravan (CD 2001)RARE Canterbury Prog Genesis US $2.24 [2 bids]
If I Could Do It All Over Again I'd Do It All Over You by Caravan (CD) UK Prog US $0.99 [1 bids]
DUKE ELLINGTON CD THE GREAT LONDON CONCERTS Take the "A" Train, Caravan, Perdido US $0.01 [0 bids]
Tactile (2)- Aldabra / Caravan 12" US $10.56 Buy It Now 11h 22m
MACHITO PUENTE LOCO Mambo Caravan black label TICO afro Cuban Latin LP 1007 T US $20.00 [0 bids]
The Vintage Caravan: Voyage (2014) CD OBI TAIWAN US $21.99 Buy It Now 12h 9m
Rare Stereo LP : Hot Rod Caravan ~ Great cars from coast to coast ~ Battle 96130 US $30.00 [0 bids]
Oscarlima : Desert Caravan CD US $4.67 Buy It Now 14h 12m
Danny Hoctor's Dance Caravan Show Tunes US $4.49 Buy It Now 14h 20m
Paris Washboard Caravan CD US $5.74 Buy It Now 15h 4m
Canterbury Tales The Best Of Caravan Caravan Japanese vinyl LP album record US $99.64 Buy It Now 15h 14m
VENEZUELAN TOURING CARAVAN: Inter-american Travel Seminar (latin vinyl LP) US $20.00 Buy It Now 16h 13m
CARAVAN & THE NEW SYMPHONIA JAPAN LTD MINI LP SHM-CD SEALED US $19.99 Buy It Now 16h 16m
CARAVAN S/T (1969) JAPAN LTD MINI LP SHM-CD SEALED +9 US $19.99 Buy It Now 16h 16m
Dick Clark Caravan Of Stars US 1964 Programme (Autographed) US $202.84 Buy It Now 16h 29m
Kronos Quartet Caravan Troilo Halhor FLAWLESS CD 3DayShip-AddlCDsShipFree US $18.99 Buy It Now 17h 55m
Caravan Here Am I CD NEW SEALED 2005 Prog Rock US $8.43 Buy It Now 18h
MEDICINE BALL CARAVAN SOUNDTRACK LP 722 US $8.99 Buy It Now 18h 18m
Barbara Dickson - Caravan Song - 7" PS 1979 - Ex - Italian Issue US $0.02 [1 bids]
Kronos Quartet - Caravan [CD New] US $13.09 Buy It Now 18h 35m
SUNNY TAN CARAVAN 7 Inch Record US $9.15 Buy It Now 18h 58m
LENNY DEE AVALON & CARAVAN 45 ORGAN SOLO DECCA RECORDS 29851 US $6.29 Buy It Now 19h 22m
VVAA - EARL'S BACKROOM AND COZY'S CARAVAN UK reissue EX NM (AFFINITY) LP US $25.50 Buy It Now 19h 38m
The Housemartins - Caravan Of Love - GOD 16 - 7-inch Record US $10.12 Buy It Now 19h 58m
INSPIRAL CARPETS 'CARAVAN REMIX' LIMITED UK 12" SINGLE US $11.82 Buy It Now 20h 39m
Quincy Jones- Caravan Rare 33 RPM 7" Jazz Vinyl Record MERCURY 45 US $5.00 Buy It Now 20h 41m
Galactic Caravan - Bellydance Odyssey [CD New] US $12.87 Buy It Now 21h 11m
ISLEY JASPER ISLEY 'CARAVAN OF LOVE' US IMPORT LP NEW US $16.89 Buy It Now 21h 11m
Ulrich,Peter Collaboration - Painted Caravan [CD New] US $9.91 Buy It Now 21h 12m
Ultra Rare George Jenkins Last Call on Tampa TP112 45 rpm Caravan RS11 NR NM US $9.99 [0 bids]
GREGG A. SMITH - CARAVAN OF DREAMS * [845121045574] - NEW CD US $10.27 Buy It Now 22h 20m
ART BLAKEY Jazz Messengers Caravan NM- Wayne Shorter lp US $34.95 Buy It Now 22h 23m
LAURA J MARTIN - Dazzle Days. rare UK 13 track CD (Static Caravan, Bonus Skor) US $1.67 [0 bids]
CARAVAN & THE NEW SYMPHONIA NM PROMO London PS-650 Live Symphony album vinyl US $34.95 Buy It Now 22h 47m
CARAVAN 'A HUNTING WE SHALL GO' BRAND NEW SEALED RE-ISSUE LP ON 180 GRAM VINYL US $38.79 Buy It Now 22h 56m
CARAVAN 'THE ALBUM' FRENCH IMPORT LP US $21.96 Buy It Now 22h 56m
Caravan (CD, Apr-2000, Nonesuch Records (USA)) US $2.50 Buy It Now 23h 4m
Steel Guitar INSTRUMENTAL 45 Santo & Johnny "CARAVAN" / "SUMMERTIME" US $9.99 [0 bids]
DUB CARAVAN meets HORNSMAN COYOTE - Breath Of Peace - 2xLP US $30.43 Buy It Now 23h 11m
ULRICH PETER COLLABORATION - PAINTED CARAVAN - MSMCD162 US $17.63 Buy It Now 23h 14m
LYMAN,ARTHUR-CARAVAN CD NEW US $12.22 Buy It Now 23h 14m

More places to buy CARAVAN music online Buy CARAVAN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for CARAVAN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

CARAVAN Where But For Caravan Would I? ratings distribution

CARAVAN Where But For Caravan Would I? reviews

Review by Sean Trane
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Prog Folk
3 stars Yet another double compilation that does not seem to be indispensible .But I almost bought this one for the yet un-released Day in the Life of Maurice Haylett, but I waited and then bought the remasters from the early studio albums as it is on IF I Could.... Well, I'm glad I did - wait that is.

Send comments to Sean Trane (BETA) | Report this review (#21446) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, March 16, 2004

Review by fuxi
3 stars Can't really recommend this one. If you want the very best of Caravan's classic years on only two CDs, the CANTERBURY TALES set from 1994 offers you a far more representative and exciting selection. I believe CANTERBURY TALES (not to be confused with the double record album of the same name that came out in the 1970s) is still available secondhand.

Send comments to fuxi (BETA) | Report this review (#131047) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Review by AtomicCrimsonRush
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Symphonic Team
3 stars Another Caravan compilation that has nothing really new to offer the Caravan freak who has all the studio albums. In 2000 at the time of release there were some oddities on this that were enticing for the Caravan fan such as live version of 'For Richard', unreleased song 'A Day In The Life Of Maurice Haylett' and a few extended pieces such as 'Golf Girl' and 'Love to Love You'. However as these have appeared in some form or another on the Caravan remastered CDs they are no longer as sought after. This makes the compilation rather obsolete, and furthermore it is missing some material that is essential to Caravan, and the edited versions of songs such as 'Stuck in a Hole' are a waste.

Send comments to AtomicCrimsonRush (BETA) | Report this review (#615472) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, January 22, 2012

Post a review of CARAVAN "Where But For Caravan Would I?"