WHERE BUT FOR CARAVAN WOULD I?

Caravan

Canterbury Scene

Caravan Where But For Caravan Would  I? album cover

Buy CARAVAN Music
Boxset/Compilation, released in 2000

Disc I:
1. Place of My Own (mono)
2. Love Song With Flute (mono)
3. Magic Man (mono)
4. Where But For Caravan Would I? (mono)
5. A Day In The Life Of Maurice Haylett
6. If I Could Do It All Over Again, I'd Do It All over You
7. And I Wish I Were Stoned / Don't Worry
8. Asforteri 25
9. Golf Girl (extended version)
10. Nine Feet Underground

Disc 2:
11. Winter Wine
12.Love to Love You (extended version)
13. The Love In Your Eye
14. Memory Lain, Hugh - Headloss
15. L'Auberge du Sanglier / A Hunting We Shall go / Pengola / Backwards / A Hunting We Shall Go (Reprise)
16. Mirror For The Day
17. The Show of Our Lives
18. Stuck In A Hole (single version)
19. No Backstage Pass

- Richard Coughlan / drums
- Richard Sinclair / bass
- Steve Miller / keyboards

CD Deram 88290 (2000)

and to seyo for the last updates

CARAVAN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy CARAVAN Where But For Caravan Would I? Music

For Girls Who Grow Plump in NightFor Girls Who Grow Plump in Night
Polygram UK 2005
In the Land of Grey & PinkIn the Land of Grey & Pink
Universal UK 2011
In the Land of Grey & PinkIn the Land of Grey & Pink
Polygram UK 2005
If I Could Do It All Over Again I'd Do ItIf I Could Do It All Over Again I'd Do It
Polygram UK 2001
DANNY HOCTOR "DANCE CARAVAN" LP MINT US $5.00 [0 bids]
31m 14s
CARAVAN - AMERICAN ANTARAI [DIGIPAK] - NEW CD US $9.73 Buy It Now 1h
CARAVAN - HERE I AM (IMPORT) NEW CD US $16.33 Buy It Now 1h 2m
Jimmy Caravan Hey Jude Beatles Doors OtisRedding covers IsaacHayes organ soul US $9.99 [0 bids]
Rare Stereo LP : Hot Rod Caravan ~ Great cars from coast to coast ~ Battle 96130 US $30.00 [0 bids]
TED & RAY SONGS FOR THE ROAD 7" *NEW* P/S STEREOLAB STATIC CARAVAN US $8.99 Buy It Now 1h 54m
CARAVAN - RECORDED LIVE IN CONCERT AT METROPOLIS [REGION FREE] NEW DVD BOXSET US $14.14 Buy It Now 2h 20m
Art Blakey Jazz Messengers Caravan LP Original US Riverside Mono RM 438 US $29.95 [0 bids]
VINTAGE VINYL BOLLYWOOD RECORD OF THE PAST-CARAVAN US $19.99 [0 bids]
The Gospel Singing Caravan Blue Ridge Quartet w/GEORGE YOUNCE vinyl LP NM! US $18.88 Buy It Now 2h 35m
The Gospel Singing Caravan Vol. 4 Blue Ridge Quartet GEORGE YOUNCE vinyl LP NM! US $18.88 Buy It Now 2h 37m
CARAVAN: Blind Dog At St. Dunstans LP (promo label disc like new, cut corner, p US $15.00 Buy It Now 2h 37m
SCOTTY HOWARD & THE COUNTRY CARAVAN, VINYL LP, "NONE OTHER THA ME" US $0.99 [0 bids]
Ark Blakey & Jazz Messengers (3 CD's)-A Night in Tunisia (2 versions) & Caravan US $16.99 [0 bids]
The Quill - Voodoo Caravan (CD, Feb-2002, Steamhammer) US $7.90 Buy It Now 3h 27m
The Vintage Caravan - Voyage (2014) - New - Compact Disc US $11.98 Buy It Now 4h 24m
45 Keith & The Admirators on Columbia Dream Caravan 1st US $15.00 Buy It Now 4h 35m
Spirit Caravan - Last Embrace (2003) - New - Compact Disc US $14.08 Buy It Now 5h 44m
DANNY HOCTOR Dance Caravan Show Tunes LP Hoctor Records HLPS 4327 album US $22.39 Buy It Now 6h 14m
ART BLAKEY & THE JAZZ MESSENGERS - CARAVAN NEW VINYL US $34.82 Buy It Now 6h 53m
HODGES,JOHNNY-CARAVAN CD NEW US $12.70 Buy It Now 7h 3m
Caravan - Caravan Japan CD Mini LP UICY-9208 US $19.00 [0 bids]
PANTERA original CD "Planet caravan" 1994 on Atlantic US $24.99 Buy It Now 7h 28m
2 CD BOX DUKE ELLINGTON TAKE A TRAIN CARAVAN SOLITUDE US $11.98 Buy It Now 7h 31m
CARAVAN**WATERLOO LILY**CD US $13.95 Buy It Now 8h
Caravan, Madviolet, Excellent Import US $4.71 Buy It Now 8h 13m
CARAVAN CUNNING STUNTS JAPAN LP K16P-9063 US $23.99 Buy It Now 8h 39m
ALBERTINA WALKER-MISS CARAVAN-SOLOS BY-LP-VINYL-GOSPEL-SAVOY US $21.99 Buy It Now 8h 44m
Caravan - Blind Dog At St Dunstans 12" LP on Arista AL4088 Plays EX+ USA Issue US $12.00 Buy It Now 9h 9m
CARAVAN - CANTERBURY SOUND (FR. CD) US $14.00 Buy It Now 9h 39m
Smith Gregg A - Caravan Of Dreams CD US $13.28 Buy It Now 9h 47m
Joe d'Urso & Stone Caravan,NEW CD,rock and roll station US $14.99 Buy It Now 10h 13m
TOKOLOSH.SHAPESHIFTER.STATIC CARAVAN 7'' VINYL NEW US $6.84 Buy It Now 10h 16m
EDDIE LAYTON Caravan LP EX! Original Wing MONO US $14.99 Buy It Now 10h 23m
DON PAULL and the Canyon Caravan - Too Little Lovin' SUN 101 - 78rpm US $16.95 Buy It Now 10h 24m
TIAJUANA CARAVAN,CD,Tiajuana Caravan US $9.99 Buy It Now 11h 15m
David Sinclair-Moon Over Man 1976/1993 Austria VoiceprintVP119CD CARAVAN Keys US $16.99 Buy It Now 12h 4m
Barbara Dickson - Caravan Song - 7" PS 1979 - Ex - Italian Issue US $0.02 [0 bids]
PETER COLLABORATION ULRICH - PAINTED CARAVAN NEW CD US $17.87 Buy It Now 12h 7m
HIDE - tune up hide remixes - Japan CD Jazzy Soul Caravan Jungle Techno Valk US $14.50 Buy It Now 12h 28m
JEAN OSMONT - CARAVAN [JEAN OSMONT] - NEW CD US $8.73 Buy It Now 12h 32m
PAUL BLEY - CARAVAN SUITE NEW CD US $25.98 Buy It Now 12h 53m
Silk Road-A Musical Caravan [CD New] US $21.12 Buy It Now 12h 59m
Caravan - Blind Dog At St. Dunstan's [CD New] US $13.28 Buy It Now 12h 59m
CARAVAN s/t CD bonus 2002 Verve Forecast 8829522 17trks Hatfield US $7.46 Buy It Now 13h 22m
HATFIELD & THE NORTH 's't' CD 1992 Virgin CDV2008 Caravan/Egg/Gong/Robert Wyatt US $8.55 Buy It Now 13h 22m
CARAVAN-ALL OVER YOU TOO-9 TRACK CD-1999-ENGLAND US $9.40 Buy It Now 13h 50m
Caravan Palace 2011 [CD New] US $22.12 Buy It Now 13h 53m
CHARLY ANTOLINI - CARAVAN NEW CD US $23.27 Buy It Now 14h 33m
ALFONSO PONTICELLI - CARAVAN NEW CD US $31.37 Buy It Now 15h 2m
Rock and Roll Station by Joe d'Urso & Stone Caravan-CD-Schoolhouse Records US $3.99 Buy It Now 15h 12m
Jimmy Caravan-Hey Jude LP-OG US ISSUE-JAZZ FUNK BREAKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! US $34.26 Buy It Now 15h 27m
Inspiral Carpets Caravan 12" Remix No'd NEW Madchester US $8.99 Buy It Now 15h 35m
The Silk Road: A Musical Caravan 2 CD Set Smithsonian; Burning Man 2014 Theme US $9.95 Buy It Now 15h 44m
1977 - CARAVAN - Better By Far - Press Advertisment - Poster Size US $15.41 Buy It Now 15h 58m
CARAVAN Waterloo Lily, LP, Psychedelic Rock US $28.00 [0 bids]
CARAVAN - PARADISE FILTER (UK) NEW CD US $37.14 Buy It Now 17h 19m
Xhol Caravan-Talking to My Soul SWF 1970 NTSC/PAL DVD US $19.99 Buy It Now 17h 33m
STONE CARAVAN rockland 1993 15 track CD JOE D'URSO US $26.99 Buy It Now 17h 39m
Caravan US $20.65 Buy It Now 17h 45m
Isley, Jasper, Isley - Caravan of Love - * EXCELLENT * - LP Vinyl Record US $8.48 Buy It Now 17h 46m
Orig ESY MORALES Rumba With Morales 4 Trk 78 10'' EP SLEEVE Latin Caravan CL-107 US $9.95 [0 bids]
CARAVAN - IF I'D DO IT ALL AGAIN I'D DO IT ALL OVER YOU (UK) NEW VINYL US $67.57 Buy It Now 18h 8m
Winter Kings-Black Caravan/Lullaby/Landmine CD Import New US $18.34 Buy It Now 18h 24m
1974 Original Steven Grossman Caravan Tonight LP Vinyl Record Folk/Rock 45RPM US $5.49 Buy It Now 18h 25m
Mojo - Heavy Mod - Small Faces, The Attack, Caravan, The Creation - music cd US $8.48 Buy It Now 18h 28m
CATHEDRAL - Caravan Beyond Redemption (CD, 1998, Earache Records) US $9.99 Buy It Now 18h 46m
Caravan - Here I Am [CD New] US $10.32 Buy It Now 18h 50m
Cathedral - Caravan Beyond Redemption / Japan + 1 US $9.50 [3 bids]
19h
ISLEY JASPER ISLEY "CARAVAN OF LOVE" 45 MINT US $4.75 Buy It Now 19h 56m
cd + C3 JIMMY CARAVAN HEY JUDE US $25.99 Buy It Now 20h
Voyage by The Vintage Caravan (CD, 2014, Nuclear Blast (USA)) US $0.99 [0 bids]
Housemartins Caravan Of Love b/w When I First Met Jesus Rock Picture Sleeve NM US $4.25 [0 bids]
CARAVAN for girls who grow plump in the night LP VG+ XPS 637 London 1973 USA US $36.00 Buy It Now 20h 27m
~~THE AMORY BROTHERS~~THERE IS NO BREEZE~~CARAVAN~~R&B~~DOO WOP~~RARE~~78 RPM~~ US $7.99 [1 bids]
CARAVAN - CUNNING STUNTS NEW CD US $16.73 Buy It Now 20h 32m
CARAVAN - CUNNING STUNTS NEW CD US $16.33 Buy It Now 20h 38m
BUDDY RICH - PLAYTIME/BLUES CARAVAN - NEW CD US $11.41 Buy It Now 21h 13m
Capitol 78/TEX WILLIAMS&His Western Caravan-"Smoke Smoke Smoke"!/E US $2.50 [2 bids]
The Housemartins Elektra 45 Record #69436 NM PS Caravan Of Love / When I First US $6.00 Buy It Now 21h 47m
EFTERKLANG Caravan UK vinyl tour 7" NEW/UNPLAYED 1000 copies only US $15.41 Buy It Now 22h 22m
DJ 3000 - Galactic Caravan Remix EP - DETROIT TECHNO - Franki Juncaj MOTECH US $12.99 Buy It Now 22h 33m
CARAVAN Platinum Disc-For Girls Who Go Plump In The.. US $149.96 Buy It Now 22h 50m
CARAVAN - CD Platinum Disc- In The Land Of The Grey & Pink US $149.96 Buy It Now 22h 51m
Land of Grey & Pink, Caravan, Good Import US $6.82 Buy It Now 22h 55m
Abramis Brama ?- Live! CD!! orchid sheavy spirit caravan saint vitus pentagram US $0.99 [0 bids]
23h
Abramis Brama ?- Rubicon CD!! orchid sheavy spirit caravan saint vitus pentagram US $0.99 [1 bids]
Abramis Brama ?- Smakar Sondag CD!! orchid sheavy spirit caravan saint vitus US $4.25 [5 bids]
Abramis Brama ?- Nar Tystnaden Lagt Sig... CD!! orchid sheavy spirit caravan US $0.99 [1 bids]
Abramis Brama ?- Dansa Tokjävelns Vals CD!! orchid sheavy spirit caravan vitus US $4.25 [2 bids]
Rush Record Store Day Caravan BU2B 7" factory sealed LP red vinyl - VERY RARE US $69.99 Buy It Now 23h 14m
Hear Rare Funk Soul Breaks LP: Keep On Truckin' ~ Dance Caravan ~ Hoctor 4142 US $40.00 [0 bids]
Caravan - Waterloo Lily [Remastered] NEW CD US $10.36 Buy It Now 23h 29m
CARAVAN - AMERICAN ANTARAI 1976 THAILAND PSYCH FOLK PROTEST 180g GATEFOLD LP RE US $44.99 Buy It Now 23h 35m
Caravan - The New Symphonia Cd Recorded Live @ The theatre Royal London 1973 US $8.99 Buy It Now 23h 44m
Vintage Vinyl LP 1971 CARAVAN In The Land of Grey And Pink, PS 593, Prog Rock US $150.00 Buy It Now 23h 52m
Isley Jasper Isley 45 "Caravan Of Love" US $5.24 Buy It Now 23h 56m
ART GENTRY 45rpm-RED VINYL- "Three Little Fishies" - CARAVAN # 624 US $5.00 Buy It Now 23h 56m
VINYL LP Robin Trower - Caravan To Midnight Chrysalis ARDENT , Larry Nix US $11.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Santana Vinyl LP Lot of 3/ Self Titled/ Caravan/ Buddy miles EX! Original LPS US $12.95 [0 bids]

More places to buy CARAVAN music online Buy CARAVAN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for CARAVAN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

CARAVAN Where But For Caravan Would I? ratings distribution

CARAVAN Where But For Caravan Would I? reviews

Review by Sean Trane
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Prog Folk
3 stars Yet another double compilation that does not seem to be indispensible .But I almost bought this one for the yet un-released Day in the Life of Maurice Haylett, but I waited and then bought the remasters from the early studio albums as it is on IF I Could.... Well, I'm glad I did - wait that is.

Send comments to Sean Trane (BETA) | Report this review (#21446) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, March 16, 2004

Review by fuxi
3 stars Can't really recommend this one. If you want the very best of Caravan's classic years on only two CDs, the CANTERBURY TALES set from 1994 offers you a far more representative and exciting selection. I believe CANTERBURY TALES (not to be confused with the double record album of the same name that came out in the 1970s) is still available secondhand.

Send comments to fuxi (BETA) | Report this review (#131047) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Review by AtomicCrimsonRush
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Symphonic Team
3 stars Another Caravan compilation that has nothing really new to offer the Caravan freak who has all the studio albums. In 2000 at the time of release there were some oddities on this that were enticing for the Caravan fan such as live version of 'For Richard', unreleased song 'A Day In The Life Of Maurice Haylett' and a few extended pieces such as 'Golf Girl' and 'Love to Love You'. However as these have appeared in some form or another on the Caravan remastered CDs they are no longer as sought after. This makes the compilation rather obsolete, and furthermore it is missing some material that is essential to Caravan, and the edited versions of songs such as 'Stuck in a Hole' are a waste.

Send comments to AtomicCrimsonRush (BETA) | Report this review (#615472) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, January 22, 2012

Post a review of CARAVAN "Where But For Caravan Would I?"