WHERE BUT FOR CARAVAN WOULD I?

Caravan

Canterbury Scene

Caravan Where But For Caravan Would  I? album cover

Buy CARAVAN Music
Boxset/Compilation, released in 2000

Disc I:
1. Place of My Own (mono)
2. Love Song With Flute (mono)
3. Magic Man (mono)
4. Where But For Caravan Would I? (mono)
5. A Day In The Life Of Maurice Haylett
6. If I Could Do It All Over Again, I'd Do It All over You
7. And I Wish I Were Stoned / Don't Worry
8. Asforteri 25
9. Golf Girl (extended version)
10. Nine Feet Underground

Disc 2:
11. Winter Wine
12.Love to Love You (extended version)
13. The Love In Your Eye
14. Memory Lain, Hugh - Headloss
15. L'Auberge du Sanglier / A Hunting We Shall go / Pengola / Backwards / A Hunting We Shall Go (Reprise)
16. Mirror For The Day
17. The Show of Our Lives
18. Stuck In A Hole (single version)
19. No Backstage Pass

- Richard Coughlan / drums
- Richard Sinclair / bass
- Steve Miller / keyboards

CD Deram 88290 (2000)

and to seyo for the last updates

CARAVAN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy CARAVAN Where But For Caravan Would I? Music

For Girls Who Grow Plump in NightFor Girls Who Grow Plump in Night
Polygram UK 2005
Blind Dog at St DunstansBlind Dog at St Dunstans
Repertoire 1994
If I Could Do It All Over Again I'd Do ItIf I Could Do It All Over Again I'd Do It
Polygram UK 2001
THE HOUSEMARTINS * 7" VINYL* CARAVAN OF LOVE * 1986 * GOD 16 US $1.60 [1 bids]
55m 33s
ELIGH "NIGHTLIFE/ACTORS HAVE NO FRIENDS" 12 RARE ORIG ON CARAVAN THE GROUCH US $9.99 Buy It Now 55m 33s
PETER ULRICH COLLABO - THE PAINTED CARAVAN [DIGIPAK] - NEW CD US $11.43 Buy It Now 1h 9m
CARAVAN CUNNING STUNTS CASSETTE TAPE US $1.60 [2 bids]
David Fathead Newman - Return To The Wide Open Spaces Live at Caravan of Dreams US $6.99 Buy It Now 1h 56m
DUKE ELLINGTON CARAVAN & AZURE COLUMBIA 10" 78 #36120 VG+ US $0.99 [0 bids]
CARAVAN & The NEW SYMPHONIA Live 73 ORIGINAL UK NEAR MINT US $10.50 [3 bids]
CARAVAN Blind Dog At St Dunstang ORIGINAL UK EX/NEAR MINT US $9.99 [1 bids]
CARAVAN Cunning Stunts ORIGINAL US SHRINK EX/NEAR MINT US $9.99 [0 bids]
GALACTIC CARAVAN: BELLYDNACE ODYSSEY / VARIOUS NEW CD US $19.50 Buy It Now 2h 24m
CARAVAN**A HUNTING WE SHALL GO: LIVE 1974 (180 GRAM)**VINYL US $19.91 Buy It Now 2h 25m
Caravan - Place Of My Own: The Collection [CD New] US $13.99 Buy It Now 2h 48m
Vishwa Mohan Bhatt & Glen Charles Halls - Groove Caravan [CD New] US $10.39 Buy It Now 2h 48m
Dave Chamberlain's Band Of Bones - Caravan [CD New] US $18.98 Buy It Now 2h 49m
Caravan - If I Could Do It All Over Again, I'd Do It All Over You 180G LP RE NEW US $18.82 Buy It Now 3h 3m
Dick Clark's Caravan Of Stars 1959 US Tour Programme (LaVern Baker/Annette) US $72.95 Buy It Now 3h 3m
CARAVAN - POSTCARD SET # 1 - concert posters, promos etc - NEW US $8.09 [0 bids]
Dick Clark's Caravan Of Stars 1962 US Tour Programme (Ronettes/Essex/Little Eva) US $72.95 Buy It Now 3h 21m
John McCabe: Les martinets noirs; Caravan; Rainforests Nos. 1 & 2 (CD,... US $14.99 Buy It Now 3h 43m
Pangia - Mystic Blue Caravan-Volume 7 [CD New] US $21.98 Buy It Now 3h 48m
BLOCKBUSTERS: Muddy, Pt. 2 / Soul Caravan 45 (Great soul instro!, sm tear ol) r US $50.00 Buy It Now 4h
THE HOUSEMARTINS CARAVAN OF LOVE 12" VINYL SINGLE D6 US $8.09 Buy It Now 5h 25m
LP Boxed Set Record Set "American Caravan" Columbia, Used US $7.50 Buy It Now 5h 52m
2014 BOX CARAVAN FOR GIRLS WHO GROW PLUMP IN NIGHTS JAPAN SACD SHM MINI LP CD US $52.80 Buy It Now 6h 19m
SOFT MACHINE Volume Two PROBE LP SEALED Prog Caravan Kevin Ayers Robert Wyatt US $12.99 Buy It Now 6h 28m
Ultra Rare OOP Greenlight Caravan Mother Earth Revival CD Rock GLC2008 NR US $16.99 [0 bids]
Ultra Rare George Jenkins Last Call on Tampa TP112 45 rpm Caravan RS11 NR NM US $9.99 [0 bids]
Walk Don't Run THE VENTURES Original DOLTON Stereo RAUNCHY Caravan SLEEP WALK Lp US $9.99 [0 bids]
EDDIE THE SHEIK KOCHAK MIDDLE EASTERN CARAVAN 1000 YEARS AGO BELLY DANCE LP US $29.99 Buy It Now 6h 51m
CARAVAN-IN THE LAND OF GREY AND PINK-JAPAN MINI LP PLATINUM SHM-CD Ltd/Ed I50 US $38.99 Buy It Now 7h 12m
The New Sound Les Paul Box Set Capitol F15584 Brazil Hip Billy Boogie Caravan US $4.97 [0 bids]
JOE VALINO - Garden Of Eden b/w Caravan - Original Vik 45 - Pop, VG+ US $7.00 Buy It Now 7h 38m
Caravan & the New Symphonia 1974 1st London Sterling Press, ULTRASONIC CLEANED US $42.90 Buy It Now 7h 40m
Escorts - Sixpence / Loving Feeling 7" calypso reggae 45 caravan Barbados island US $7.99 Buy It Now 7h 41m
Vintage Caravan RED Records THE SHOEMAKER & ELVES 78rpm 1949 C-17 US $24.99 Buy It Now 7h 54m
CARAVAN-FOR GIRLS WHO GROW PLUMP IN THE NIGHT-JAPAN MINI LP SHM-SACD Ltd/Ed K25 US $45.50 Buy It Now 7h 56m
RARE INSTRUMENTAL 45 - NO NAME BAND - GYPSY CARAVAN / ISRAELI STOMP- SCORPIO 472 US $9.99 [0 bids]
CARAVAN-IN THE LAND OF GREY AND PINK-JAPAN MINI LP SHM-CD Ltd/Ed G00 US $28.99 Buy It Now 8h 18m
CAMEL LP BREATHLESS KING CRIMSON THEM CARAVAN ARISTA 1978 US $9.99 [0 bids]
CARAVAN-FOR GIRLS WHO GROW PLUMP IN THE NIGHT-JAPAN MINI LP PLATINUM SHM-CD I50 US $38.99 Buy It Now 8h 58m
CARAVAN - CUNNING STUNTS NEW CD US $18.78 Buy It Now 9h 14m
Mayo Hubert-Caravan De Santino - Mayo Hubert CD NEW US $18.35 Buy It Now 9h 18m
CARAVAN PALACE-PANIC CD NEW US $30.16 Buy It Now 9h 18m
JOSEPH A ROCK ORATORIO ( THE CARAVAN ) '70 Rock Xian LP Andrew Lloyd Webber US $19.99 Buy It Now 9h 20m
45 Mickey Andrews/Gypsy Doodle/Caravan/Boot 378/Canada/NM HEAR RARE US $19.00 Buy It Now 9h 46m
Peter White "Caravan Of Dreams" twice autographed CD US $19.99 [0 bids]
Caravan Palace - Caravan Palace US $12.99 Buy It Now 10h 3m
CARAVAN-FOR GIRLS WHO GROW PLUMP IN THE NIGHT-JAPAN MINI LP SHM-CD Ltd/Ed G00 US $28.99 Buy It Now 10h 5m
13-0701-081 | CARAVAN the bast of caravan EX/M- UK C5505 US $34.99 Buy It Now 10h 23m
Isley Jasper Isley-Lot of 2 Lps-Caravan Of Love-Broadway's Closer To Sunset Blv US $20.00 Buy It Now 11h
SOUL CARAVAN- Live 1969 (Garden of delights) US $19.99 Buy It Now 11h 31m
Caravan - Drifting And Dreaming by The Mulcays US $7.49 Buy It Now 12h 3m
INSPIRAL CARPETS " CARAVAN " 12" VINYL 1991 MUTE RECORDS DUNG 13T US $8.90 Buy It Now 12h 42m
MILLS BROTHERS SWING IS THE THING INCL BASIN STREET BLUES AND CARAVAN VINYL LP US $8.09 Buy It Now 12h 47m
Mystic Caravan US $13.31 Buy It Now 13h 7m
TEX WILLIAMS & HIS WESTERN CARAVAN SUSPICION & THAT'S WHAT I LIKE ABOUT THE WEST US $4.04 Buy It Now 14h 7m
THE ROSENBERG TRIO / CARAVAN US $9.99 Buy It Now 14h 22m
HOUSEMARTINS - Caravan Of Love - 12" Single PS US $4.85 Buy It Now 14h 52m
SUNNY TAN CARAVAN 7 Inch Record US $9.44 Buy It Now 15h 4m
Caravan - RAW LIFE MUSIC - Japan CD - NEW J-POP US $19.99 Buy It Now 15h 37m
ROBIN TROWER "CARAVAN TO MIDNIGHT" 1978 CLASSIC ROCK NEAR MINT CONDITION US $4.86 [0 bids]
R G MORRISON.DIAMOND VALLEY VINYL ALBUM.STATIC CARAVAN US $22.68 Buy It Now 16h 18m
WARMDESK,PROLE DRIFT,STATIC CARAVAN 7'',CLEAR VINYL US $3.23 Buy It Now 16h 37m
INCH TIME.ICICLES & SNOWFLAKES.STATIC CARAVAN 7'' US $4.04 Buy It Now 16h 45m
Benny Goodman-Camel Caravan Broadcasts-FANFARE RECORDS 13-113 Swing/Jazz-LP US $12.94 Buy It Now 17h 4m
The Liars Bench Caravan 14 Track CD 2008 VGC Australian Folk Rock US $8.31 Buy It Now 17h 11m
Inspiral Carpets(7" Vinyl)Caravan-Mute-DUNG 13-UK-Ex/NM US $6.99 Buy It Now 17h 16m
Purl, Linda-Midnight Caravan CD NEW US $16.26 Buy It Now 17h 37m
Tuung vs Dollboy - People folk STATIC CARAVAN RECORDS UK 7" US $8.09 Buy It Now 17h 42m
Various ?- ExpStatic 10" (Expanding / Static Caravan, 2003) US $1.62 [0 bids]
Isley Jasper Isley(Vinyl LP)Caravan Of Love-Epic-EPC 26656-Netherlands-Ex+/Ex+ US $17.82 Buy It Now 18h 2m
RARE BROADCASTS:CARAVAN - NEW CD US $6.46 Buy It Now 18h 3m
THE QUILL - VOODOO CARAVAN - NEW CD US $9.81 Buy It Now 18h 41m
CARAVAN ~ 'SINGS VAN MORRISON' ~RARE GERMAN CD 1992~GLR9242~NEW US $40.51 Buy It Now 19h 35m
Art Blakey and The JAzz Messengers caravan CD jazz US $11.99 Buy It Now 19h 40m
YELLOW MOON BAND,POLARIS,STATIC CARAVAN 12'' NEW US $9.71 Buy It Now 19h 56m
CARAVAN-HUNTING WE SHALL GO 180grVINYL LP NEW SEALED US $32.41 Buy It Now 20h 42m
CARAVAN In The Land Of Grey And Pink French 150g grey/pink vinyl 2LP SEALED/NEW US $37.27 Buy It Now 20h 48m
CARAVAN Cunning Stunts CD Japan 7 tracks Deram POCD-1838 obi US $9.99 [0 bids]
CLIFFORD BROWN ALL STARS-CARAVAN-JAPAN CD B75 US $14.50 Buy It Now 21h 16m
Mannhai - Hellroad Caravan Promo Album (CD) (Metal/ Punk) Collectable CD US $8.09 Buy It Now 21h 31m
Wayne King Orchestra Gypsy Caravan 1961Cheesecake US $12.00 [0 bids]
Embryo- Bremen 1971 (Guru Guru, Xhol, Xhol Caravan) US $19.99 Buy It Now 21h 52m
Embryo- Wiesbaden 1972 (Guru Guru, Xhol, Xhol Caravan) US $19.99 Buy It Now 21h 54m
Caravan - In The Land Of Grey And Pink (NEW 12" VINYL) US $32.41 Buy It Now 21h 55m
Blues Caravan: Guitars & Feathers by Coleman, Deborah, Kane, Candye, Wilde, Dan US $10.75 Buy It Now 21h 58m
2 ISLEY BROTHERS MUSIC CD?Between the Sheets?Who's That Lady?Caravan of Love US $3.99 [0 bids]
Inspiral Carpets(7" Vinyl)Caravan-Mute-DUNG 13-UK-Ex/NM US $6.47 Buy It Now 22h 25m
Caravan - If I Could Do It All Over Again I'd Do It All ... japan mini LP SHM CD US $24.99 [0 bids]
Caravan ?With Strings Attached SEALED 2003 Germany CD National Health Quiet Sun US $37.95 Buy It Now 23h 22m
Jethro Tul Live At Hammersmith '84 SEALED 1990 UK CD BBC Session Caravan Camel US $42.95 Buy It Now 23h 22m
Caravan ?Canterbury Comes To London (Live From The Astoria) SEALED 1997 UK CD US $38.95 Buy It Now 23h 22m
Caravan Cunning Stunts SEALED rem 2001 UK CD w/ 4 bns trx Richard Thompson Camel US $13.95 Buy It Now 23h 22m
Caravan For Girls Who Grow Plump in the Night SEALED Rem 2001 CD w/ 5 Bns Trx US $13.95 Buy It Now 23h 22m
Caravan Blind Dog at St. Dunstan's SEALED 1994 German CD Mirage Jethro Tull Khan US $15.95 Buy It Now 23h 22m
Caravan Better by Far SEALED 2004 UK rem CD Steeleye Span Renaissance Camel Gong US $23.95 Buy It Now 23h 22m
Caravan & the New Symphonia SEALED '01 UK rem CD w 4 bns trx Fairport Convention US $13.95 Buy It Now 23h 22m
Jethro Tull Minstrel in the Gallery SEALED 2002 US CD w/ 5 Bns Trx Caravan Camel US $12.95 Buy It Now 23h 22m
Hatfield and the North Live 1990 SEALED 1993 UK CD Matching Mole Caravan Camel US $48.95 Buy It Now 23h 22m
Jethro Tull War Child 2002 SEALED Rem w/ 7 Bns Trx Fairport Convention Caravan US $11.95 Buy It Now 23h 22m

More places to buy CARAVAN music online Buy CARAVAN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for CARAVAN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

CARAVAN Where But For Caravan Would I? ratings distribution

CARAVAN Where But For Caravan Would I? reviews

Review by Sean Trane
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Prog Folk
3 stars Yet another double compilation that does not seem to be indispensible .But I almost bought this one for the yet un-released Day in the Life of Maurice Haylett, but I waited and then bought the remasters from the early studio albums as it is on IF I Could.... Well, I'm glad I did - wait that is.

Send comments to Sean Trane (BETA) | Report this review (#21446) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, March 16, 2004

Review by fuxi
3 stars Can't really recommend this one. If you want the very best of Caravan's classic years on only two CDs, the CANTERBURY TALES set from 1994 offers you a far more representative and exciting selection. I believe CANTERBURY TALES (not to be confused with the double record album of the same name that came out in the 1970s) is still available secondhand.

Send comments to fuxi (BETA) | Report this review (#131047) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Review by AtomicCrimsonRush
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Symphonic Team
3 stars Another Caravan compilation that has nothing really new to offer the Caravan freak who has all the studio albums. In 2000 at the time of release there were some oddities on this that were enticing for the Caravan fan such as live version of 'For Richard', unreleased song 'A Day In The Life Of Maurice Haylett' and a few extended pieces such as 'Golf Girl' and 'Love to Love You'. However as these have appeared in some form or another on the Caravan remastered CDs they are no longer as sought after. This makes the compilation rather obsolete, and furthermore it is missing some material that is essential to Caravan, and the edited versions of songs such as 'Stuck in a Hole' are a waste.

Send comments to AtomicCrimsonRush (BETA) | Report this review (#615472) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, January 22, 2012

Post a review of CARAVAN "Where But For Caravan Would I?"