ALL OVER YOU

Canterbury Scene

Caravan All Over You album cover

Buy CARAVAN Music
Boxset/Compilation, released in 1997

1. If I Could Do It All over Again, I'd Do It (3:30)
2. Place of My Own (4:05)
3. The Love in Your Eye / To Catch Me a Brother... (4:15)
4. In the Land of Grey and Pink (3:42)
5. Golf Girl (4:33)
6. Disassocation (Nine Feet Underground) (3:50)
7. Hello, Hello (3:13)
8. Asforteri 25 (8:11)
9. For Richard: Can'd Be Long Now-Francoise... (2:44)
10. Memory Lain Hugh (5:01)
11. Headloss (4:50)
12. Be All Right / Chance of a Lifetime (4:39)
13. If I Could Do It All over Again, I'd Do It [Single Mix] (3:24)

Search CARAVAN All Over You lyrics

Search CARAVAN All Over You tabs

- Richard Coughlan / drums
- Jimmy Hastings / woodwind
- Pye Hastings / bass, guitar, vocals
- Geoffrey Richardson / cello, viola
- Dave Sinclair / keyboards

CD HTD Records htcd57 (UK)

CD Talking Elephant TECD090 (UK, 2006, alt cover)

and to snobb for the last updates

CARAVAN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy CARAVAN All Over You Music

All Over You & You TooAll Over You & You Too
Talking Elephant 2012
if i could do it all over again, i'd do it all over you LPif i could do it all over again, i'd do it all over you LP
4 MEN WITH BEARDS
Vinyl$26.01
All Over YouAll Over You
Transatlantic Record 1999
All Over You by Caravan (1999-05-25)All Over You by Caravan (1999-05-25)
Transatlantic Record
Caravan - If I Could Do It All Over Again I'd Do It All Over You - Metronome 2001 - 201.061Caravan - If I Could Do It All Over Again I'd Do It All Over You - Metronome 2001 - 201.061
Metronome 2001
Vinyl$33.99 (used)
If I'd Do It All Again I'd Do It All Over YouIf I'd Do It All Again I'd Do It All Over You
Imports 2014
Vinyl$47.72
Caravan ~ All Over You (Original 1999 UK Import CD Featuring 13 Tracks)Caravan ~ All Over You (Original 1999 UK Import CD Featuring 13 Tracks)
If I Could Do It All Over Again I'd Do All Over YouIf I Could Do It All Over Again I'd Do All Over You
Limited Edition · Import
PID 2009
All Over YouAll Over You
Talking Elephant 2006
All over YouAll over You
Phantom Sound & Vision 1996

CARAVAN - ALL OVER YOU & YOU TOO (UK) NEW CD USD $26.05 Buy It Now 17h 23m
Caravan - If I Could Do It All Over Again Id Do It All Over You [CD] USD $7.25 Buy It Now 1 day
All Over You...Too by Caravan (CD, Jul-2012, 2 Discs, Talking Elephant) USD $11.23 Buy It Now 1 day
Caravan - If I Could Do It All Over Again, I'd Do It All Over You GER LP1970 //1 USD $45.99 Buy It Now 2 days
CARAVAN - IF I COULD DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN I'D DO IT ALL OVER YOU [JAPAN BONUS TR USD $4.97 Buy It Now 3 days
CARAVAN All Over You PCCY-00972 JAPAN CD w/OBI 206az62 USD $11.99 Buy It Now 3 days
CD Album: Caravan : If I Could Do It All Over Again I'd Do It All Over You USD $23.46 Buy It Now 4 days
Caravan - All Over You...Too (2012) CD NEW/SEALED USD $10.22 [0 bids]
CARAVAN If I Could Do It All Over Again I'd... Over You LONDON PS 582 1970 PROG USD $70.70 [0 bids]
CARAVAN - ALL OVER YOU AND YOU TOO 2CDs (NEW & SEALED) Remastered Prog Rock USD $8.94 Buy It Now 9 days
Caravan - All Over You & You Too [New CD] UK - Import USD $14.96 Buy It Now 9 days
If I Could Do It All Over Again, I'd Do It All Over You by Caravan (Vinyl,... USD $21.95 Buy It Now 10 days
CARAVAN - ALL OVER YOU...TOO NEW CD USD $15.93 Buy It Now 11 days
If I Could Do It All Over Again, I'd Do It All Over You by Caravan (Vinyl,... USD $17.98 Buy It Now 11 days
All Over You - Caravan Compact Disc USD $22.87 Buy It Now 11 days
If I Could Do It All Over Again I'd Do It All Over You [Remaster] by Caravan. USD $9.30 Buy It Now 12 days
Caravan - All Over You & You Too [New CD] UK - Import USD $14.05 Buy It Now 15 days
CARAVAN - ALL OVER YOU AND YOU TOO 2 CD NEW+ USD $24.68 Buy It Now 16 days
Caravan All Over You CD *SEALED* (Soft Machine related) USD $11.99 Buy It Now 18 days
Caravan - If I Could Do It All Over Again, I'd Do It All Over You 180G LP RE NEW USD $27.00 Buy It Now 19 days
All Over You & You Too - Caravan (CD Used Very Good) USD $12.16 Buy It Now 20 days
All Over You...Too by Caravan. USD $23.97 Buy It Now 20 days
If I Could Do It All Over Again I'd Do It All Over You - Caravan - CD USD $11.87 Buy It Now 23 days
If I Could Do It All Over Again, I'd Do It All Over You by Caravan (Vinyl,... USD $25.93 Buy It Now 24 days
Caravan-If I Could Do It All Over Again, I'd Do It All Over You CD NEW USD $14.46 Buy It Now 24 days
Caravan If i could do it all over again, i'd do it all for you - 1970 Metronome USD $19.99 Buy It Now 25 days
Caravan : All Over You CD (1999) USD $6.96 Buy It Now 25 days
CARAVAN IF I COULD DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN I'D DO IT ALL OVER YOU CD SEALED USD $18.99 Buy It Now 28 days
CARAVAN - IF I COULD DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN I'D DO IT ALL OVER YOU [JAPAN BONUS TR USD $8.38 Buy It Now 28 days
CARAVAN - If I could Do It All Over Again, I'd Do It All Over You LP(UK Import) USD $79.99 Buy It Now 28 days
Caravan ?- All Over You CD..Japan..w/OBI..CANYON..PCCY-00972..RARE USD $37.99 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy CARAVAN music online Buy CARAVAN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

CARAVAN All Over You ratings distribution

CARAVAN All Over You reviews

Review by Sean Trane
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Prog Folk
3 stars a reworking of the classics just for fun but by no means indispensible. For fans only, but some of the comments in the sleevenotes are hilarious . Also , there is a clever but shorter version of Richard with an almost rap-like guitar. Another remark , the cover of my copy is the creampuff one and it is simply the ugliest cover ever . If you get lucky , get the second edition with a far better cover and a bonus track
Review by Easy Livin
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin
3 stars Caravan do it all over again

Quite why Caravan felt the need to record many of their old classics again is open to speculation. One could be cynical and suggest it was because their newer material wasn't as strong, and there is probably an element of truth there. Whatever the reasons, this is an interesting and enjoyable collection, if rather indulgent.

Most of the tracks do sound different, some more than others. "For Richard" is heavily abbreviated (although not quite to the extent the track listing above suggests), while "Disassociation" suffers from being disassociated from the rest of "Nine feet underground". "Place of my own" benefits from the reworking, as to a lesser extent does "If I could do it all over again..", which appears twice on the updated CD.

It's hard to recommend this album other than to Caravan fans, as others would be better off investigating the albums which originally contained these tracks. For Caravan fans though, it is indeed recommended. (Jeremy Clarkson, who wrote the sleeve notes, is a motoring journalist in the UK, and his own number one fan!).

Post a review of CARAVAN "All Over You"