ALL OVER YOU

Canterbury Scene

Caravan All Over You album cover

Buy CARAVAN Music
Boxset/Compilation, released in 1997

1. If I Could Do It All over Again, I'd Do It (3:30)
2. Place of My Own (4:05)
3. The Love in Your Eye / To Catch Me a Brother... (4:15)
4. In the Land of Grey and Pink (3:42)
5. Golf Girl (4:33)
6. Disassocation (Nine Feet Underground) (3:50)
7. Hello, Hello (3:13)
8. Asforteri 25 (8:11)
9. For Richard: Can'd Be Long Now-Francoise... (2:44)
10. Memory Lain Hugh (5:01)
11. Headloss (4:50)
12. Be All Right / Chance of a Lifetime (4:39)
13. If I Could Do It All over Again, I'd Do It [Single Mix] (3:24)

Search CARAVAN All Over You lyrics

Search CARAVAN All Over You tabs

- Richard Coughlan / drums
- Jimmy Hastings / woodwind
- Pye Hastings / bass, guitar, vocals
- Geoffrey Richardson / cello, viola
- Dave Sinclair / keyboards

CD HTD Records htcd57 (UK)

CD Talking Elephant TECD090 (UK, 2006, alt cover)

and to snobb for the last updates

CARAVAN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy CARAVAN All Over You Music

If I Could Do It All Over Again I'd Do All Over YouIf I Could Do It All Over Again I'd Do All Over You
Limited Edition · Import
Universal 2009
If I'd Do It All Again I'd Do It All Over YouIf I'd Do It All Again I'd Do It All Over You
Imports 2014
Vinyl$20.28
All Over You & You TooAll Over You & You Too
Talking Elephant 2012
Castle Us 2002
All Over You TooAll Over You Too
Castle Us 2002
if i could do it all over again, i'd do it all over you LPif i could do it all over again, i'd do it all over you LP
4 MEN WITH BEARDS
Vinyl$17.00
Talking Elephant 2006
Transatlantic Record 1999
All over YouAll over You
Phantom Sound & Vision 1996
All Over You (+2 Bonus Tracks)All Over You (+2 Bonus Tracks)
Htd 1997
Caravan ?- All Over You SEALED 1st Press 1996 UK CD Hatfield And The North Camel USD $24.95 Buy It Now 1 day
Caravan All Over You...Too SEALED 2000 UK CD Jethro Tull Gong Mirage Centipede USD $21.95 Buy It Now 1 day
Caravan All Over You And You Too 2-CD NEW SEALED 2012 USD $9.37 Buy It Now 3 days
Caravan - If I'D Do It All Again I'D Do It All Over You [Vinyl New] USD $30.98 Buy It Now 4 days
CARAVAN If I Could Do It All Over Again I'd Do It All Over You LP 8 Track Matrix USD $78.04 Buy It Now 5 days
CARAVAN If I Could Do It All Over Again I'd Do It All Over You LP 8 Track 180 Gr USD $37.53 Buy It Now 5 days
Caravan All Over You SEALED 1999 Uk CD Hatfield and the North Camel Gilgamesh USD $17.95 Buy It Now 7 days
CD Album: Caravan : If I Could Do It All Over Again I'd Do It All Over You USD $12.27 Buy It Now 7 days
Caravan If I Could Do It All Over Again I'd Do It All Over You CD New + bonus USD $13.88 Buy It Now 8 days
CARAVAN-All Over You Too-CD-2000 HTD Records USA issue-CMAR 609 USD $16.29 Buy It Now 8 days
If I Could Do It All Over Again I'd Do It All Over You Caravan SHM CD JPN USD $66.48 Buy It Now 8 days
CARAVAN All Over You and You Too 22 track 2 CD SEALED USD $11.39 Buy It Now 10 days
Caravan All Over You CD *SEALED* (Soft Machine related) USD $11.99 Buy It Now 11 days
Caravan - If I Could Do It All Over Again, I'd Do It All Over You 180G LP RE NEW USD $18.82 Buy It Now 12 days
If I Could Do It All Over Again I'd Do It All Over You [Remaster] by Caravan... USD $15.95 Buy It Now 13 days
If I'D Do It All Again I'D Do It All Over You - Caravan (2013, Vinyl New) USD $39.59 Buy It Now 13 days
Caravan - If I Could Do It All Over Again, I'd Do It All Over You NEW LP USD $19.78 Buy It Now 15 days
All Over You & You Too - 2 DISC SET - Caravan (2012, CD New) USD $19.06 Buy It Now 15 days
CARAVAN - If I Could Do It All Over Again I'd Do It All Over You - LP USD $29.49 Buy It Now 17 days
Caravan - All Over You & You Too [CD New] USD $15.88 Buy It Now 17 days
CARAVAN - ALL OVER YOU...TOO [CD BOXSET] [2 DISCS] - NEW CD BOXSET USD $22.63 Buy It Now 17 days
Caravan - If Id Do It All Again Id Do It All Over You UK LP Vinyl Record USD $53.29 Buy It Now 17 days
CARAVAN:IF I COULD DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN I'D DO IT ALL OVER YOU USD $9.37 Buy It Now 19 days
CARAVAN - IF I COULD DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN I'D DO IT ALL OVER YOU - NEW USD $29.71 Buy It Now 19 days
Caravan : All Over You CD (1999) USD $11.06 Buy It Now 21 days
CARAVAN If I'd Do It All Again, I'd Do It All Over You 2013 180g Vinyl LP NEW USD $35.59 Buy It Now 22 days
CARAVAN IF I COULD DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN I'D DO IT ALL OVER YOU REMASTERED CD NEW USD $13.06 Buy It Now 22 days
If I Could Do It All Over Again I'd Do It All Over You [Remaster] by Caravan... USD $6.64 Buy It Now 23 days
If I Could Do It All Over Again I'd Do It All Over You Caravan Audio CD USD $13.66 Buy It Now 23 days
CD Album: Caravan : All Over You Rerecorded Classics USD $15.00 Buy It Now 23 days
CARAVAN - IF I COULD DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN I'D DO IT ALL OVER YOU [JAPAN - NEW CD USD $9.38 Buy It Now 24 days
Caravan - All Over You And You Too NEW CD USD $18.07 Buy It Now 25 days
CARAVAN ?If I Could Do It All Over Again, I'd Do It All Over You 1970 SEALED LP USD $79.99 Buy It Now 26 days
Caravan If I Could Do It All Over Again, I'd Do It All Over You lp new 180 gram USD $44.99 Buy It Now 28 days
Caravan If I Could Do It All Over Again I'd Do It You 180gm Vinyl LP Record NEW! USD $22.99 Buy It Now 28 days
Caravan-If I Could Do It All Over Again, I'd Do It All Over You CD NEW USD $17.19 Buy It Now 28 days
CARAVAN - ALL OVER YOU & YOU TOO NEW CD USD $27.24 Buy It Now 29 days
If I'd Do It All Again I'd Do It All Over You - Caravan New & Sealed LP Free Shi USD $54.59 Buy It Now 29 days
CARAVAN - IF I'D DO IT ALL AGAIN I'D DO IT ALL OVER YOU (UK) NEW VINYL USD $58.67 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy CARAVAN music online Buy CARAVAN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for CARAVAN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

CARAVAN All Over You ratings distribution

CARAVAN All Over You reviews

Review by Sean Trane
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Prog Folk
3 stars a reworking of the classics just for fun but by no means indispensible. For fans only, but some of the comments in the sleevenotes are hilarious . Also , there is a clever but shorter version of Richard with an almost rap-like guitar. Another remark , the cover of my copy is the creampuff one and it is simply the ugliest cover ever . If you get lucky , get the second edition with a far better cover and a bonus track

Send comments to Sean Trane (BETA) | Report this review (#21452) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, February 02, 2004

Review by Easy Livin
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin
3 stars Caravan do it all over again

Quite why Caravan felt the need to record many of their old classics again is open to speculation. One could be cynical and suggest it was because their newer material wasn't as strong, and there is probably an element of truth there. Whatever the reasons, this is an interesting and enjoyable collection, if rather indulgent.

Most of the tracks do sound different, some more than others. "For Richard" is heavily abbreviated (although not quite to the extent the track listing above suggests), while "Disassociation" suffers from being disassociated from the rest of "Nine feet underground". "Place of my own" benefits from the reworking, as to a lesser extent does "If I could do it all over again..", which appears twice on the updated CD.

It's hard to recommend this album other than to Caravan fans, as others would be better off investigating the albums which originally contained these tracks. For Caravan fans though, it is indeed recommended. (Jeremy Clarkson, who wrote the sleeve notes, is a motoring journalist in the UK, and his own number one fan!).

Send comments to Easy Livin (BETA) | Report this review (#21453) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, June 06, 2004

Post a review of CARAVAN "All Over You"