IN A WORD

- Steve Howe / guitars and vocals
- Billy Sherwood / guitars and vocals
- Igor Khoroshev / keyboards

Elektra/Rhino 2002

and to frenchie for the last updates

YES MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy YES In A Word Music

Atlantic 2003
DramaDrama
Extra tracks · Remastered
Elektra / Wea 2004
GENESIS - CASSETTE SPAIN 1981 - Progressive Rock no rush floyd yes US $4.95 [0 bids]
30m 46s
THE MOODY BLUES - A Question of Balance CASSETTE - no zombies strawbs yes US $2.00 [0 bids]
31m 43s
1971 45 SUE THOMPSON & DON GIBSON Oh Yes, I Love You M- US $3.99 Buy It Now 33m 49s
EXCEPTIONAL DEAL- "In a Word"[Box] by Yes (CD, Jul-2002, 5 Discs, Rhino (Label)) US $19.99 Buy It Now 41m 42s
YES-YES HIGH VIBRATION-JAPAN 16 SACD / CD HYBRID BOX CU50 US $421.50 Buy It Now 43m 32s
Yes - Studio Albums 1969-1987 (2013) US $69.38 Buy It Now 50m 18s
YES Tormato NM- ATLANTIC Original LP in shrink wrap US $12.95 Buy It Now 1h 2m
DooWop 45RPM - Sensations - Yes Sir, That's My Baby US $15.00 Buy It Now 1h 11m
Close to the Edge - Yes US $6.56 [0 bids]
Melissa Etheridge 2 CD Lot - Yes I Am & Your Little Secret - Very Good US $5.99 Buy It Now 1h 30m
YES NO PEOPLE ~ The Adventures Of Mr Johnson ~ 12" Single PS DUTCH PRESS US $12.10 Buy It Now 1h 33m
YES 90125 RARE 1983 WEST GERMANY TARGET CD US $25.00 Buy It Now 2h 5m
Yes 35th Anniversary Concert Songs From Tsongas Rock Music DVD Set Brand New US $36.99 Buy It Now 2h 33m
YES!, Do Me Bad Things, Good CD US $4.58 Buy It Now 2h 37m
CAT CURTISS ~ Yes I Love You ~ 12" Single USA PRESSING PROMO US $7.55 Buy It Now 2h 43m
Yes Close To The Edge - 3rd + Inner UK vinyl LP album record K50012 ATLANTIC US $40.29 Buy It Now 2h 52m
Yes Tales From Topographic Oceans 2-LP vinyl record (Double Album) USA SD2-908 US $66.03 Buy It Now 2h 52m
Yes Relayer - 2nd vinyl LP album record UK K50096 ATLANTIC 1974 US $57.12 Buy It Now 2h 52m
Leona Williams "Yes Ma'am He Found Me in a Honky Tonk" 3 CD Bear Family Haggard US $60.88 Buy It Now 2h 55m
YES - "It Can Happen" (2 Versions - Edit & Live) - 1983 1st US 7" Single - RARE! US $24.88 Buy It Now 3h 31m
YES - "Leave It" (2 Versions - Remix & Acappella) - 1983 1st US 7" Single w/PS US $22.88 Buy It Now 3h 39m
AL PERKINS: Yes, My Goodness Yes / I Fall In Love Again 45 Soul US $18.00 Buy It Now 3h 46m
Do Me Bad Things - Yes! (2005) US $5.23 Buy It Now 3h 53m
YES - "Leave It" (2 Versions - Remix & Acappella) - 1983 US PROMO ONLY 7" Single US $23.88 Buy It Now 3h 54m
Yes In a Word Progressive Experimental Rock Music CD Pozzoli Box Set Brand New US $52.14 Buy It Now 4h 8m
Classic Yes - Yes New & Sealed CD Free Shipping US $12.29 Buy It Now 4h 20m
Grapefruit - Elevator c/w Yes 7" Japan 45 US $19.99 Buy It Now 4h 22m
Stefano - Yes To Love - 2012 U.S. PROMO cd RARE! US $12.47 Buy It Now 4h 23m
YES / CHRISSIE HYNDE - DOUBLE SIDED 1 PAGE PIN UP POSTER FROM BOOK. PRETENDERS US $8.39 Buy It Now 5h 2m
YES "BIG GENERATOR" EU 8 TRACK CASSETTE 1987 ex US $2.44 Buy It Now 5h 5m
YES IT'S HONKY TONK TIME LP record US $2.80 Buy It Now 5h 8m
YES DEBUT LP * GERMAN PRESS IN UK SLEEVE * EX- US $15.00 Buy It Now 5h 18m
Yes-2006 magazine advert US $8.39 Buy It Now 5h 27m
COLOURMUSIC - Yes! EP (UK 5 Track DJ CD Single) US $5.53 Buy It Now 5h 30m
Devastations Yes, U CD SEALED US $9.44 Buy It Now 5h 30m
SMOKEY ROBINSON yes it's you lady LP 9 track but has sticker tear on sleeve (stm US $8.39 Buy It Now 5h 40m
SMOKEY ROBINSON yes it's you lady LP 9 track but inner is creased (6001tla) us t US $8.39 Buy It Now 5h 40m
YES / 90125 / (LP 1983) ATCO 90125-1 ~ NM US $9.99 [0 bids]
Mika Nakashima - Yes - Japan CD+DVD Limited Editi US $12.34 Buy It Now 5h 53m
ARTHUR YOUNG'S SWINGTETTE ALL OVER THE PLACE & YES WE HAVE NO BANANAS DEC F7687 US $5.03 Buy It Now 6h
Yes - Yessongs [CD New] US $13.95 Buy It Now 6h 2m
ASIA Don't Cry 1983 UK limited edition logo shaped vinyl PICTURE DISC single YES US $21.69 Buy It Now 6h 19m
The Beatles US Capitol 1965 "TICKET TO RIDE / YES IT IS" 45 RARE RCA Pressing US $400.00 Buy It Now 6h 27m
1977 - YES - Going For The One + UK Tour Dates -Press Advertisment - Poster Size US $15.12 Buy It Now 6h 37m
YES, WHO, NO MERCY , THREE RECORD DEAL VINYL LP'S US $21.00 Buy It Now 6h 49m
Yes - Time & A Word [Vinyl New] US $25.57 Buy It Now 6h 55m
BEN E KING - ECSTASY - YES US $3.87 [3 bids]
7h
BACCARA yes sir i can boogie JAPAN 7" SS-3100 kR4 US $6.99 Buy It Now 7h 14m
YES Big Generator 180g VINYL LP NEW US $28.99 Buy It Now 7h 15m
YES TORMATO LP US $2.00 [0 bids]
Vintage 1950s 45 Record: Mills Brothers "Yes You Are" "Opus One" DECCA 9-29496 US $5.22 Buy It Now 7h 24m
YES 90125 RARE 1983 WEST GERMANY TARGET CD US $51.00 Buy It Now 7h 25m
PENNY DeHAVEN Yes I do b/w Wild Wild Heart STOCK 45 M- US $9.99 Buy It Now 7h 50m
YES double dynamite LP dopuble album set of time and a world album and the yes US $46.99 Buy It Now 7h 54m
YES fragile LP 9 track green/orange label design in gatefold sleeve a1/b1 matrix US $26.51 Buy It Now 7h 54m
YES fragile LP 9 track red label in textured gatefold sleeve wear to sleeve edge US $23.33 Buy It Now 7h 54m
YES going for the one LP 5 track fold out sleeve with inner and deletion cut in US $8.39 Buy It Now 7h 54m
YES going for the one LP 5 track multi fold out sleeve with inner light wear to US $8.39 Buy It Now 7h 54m
YES MINISTER original soundtrack from the bbc tv series LP 2 track featuring dev US $8.39 Buy It Now 7h 54m
YES tales from topographic oceans LP 4 track double matrix a2/b2/c3/d3 sleeve ha US $14.84 Buy It Now 7h 54m
YES tormato LP 8 track but has slight ringwear and deletion cut to sleeve and se US $8.39 Buy It Now 7h 54m
YES yes album LP 6 track gatefold sleeve but has light edge and ring wear and on US $8.39 Buy It Now 7h 54m
YES yes album LP 6 track in gatefold sleeve which has writing on inside and smal US $8.39 Buy It Now 7h 54m
YES yes shows LP 8 track double light wear to sleeve and deletion cut (sd2510) US $10.83 Buy It Now 7h 55m
YES yesterdays LP 8 track with inner a1/b1 matrix light ring wear to sleeve (k5 US $8.39 Buy It Now 7h 55m
ASIA 'Aria' (CD) Geoff Downes (YES) US $9.99 Buy It Now 7h 58m
YES-THE BEST OF YES 1970-1987-JAPAN CD C00 US $17.50 Buy It Now 8h 9m
Yes Going for the One 1977 Sean 1st Press, ULTRASONIC CLEANED, EXC US $21.00 Buy It Now 8h 10m
Live on Air Yes CD US $3.62 Buy It Now 8h 20m
KENT, Al - Yes I Can't - 12" US $16.57 Buy It Now 8h 24m
Yes 90125 Remastered & Expanded CD Rock New Wave Music Album Brand New US $11.76 Buy It Now 8h 35m
Yes Indeed US $11.76 Buy It Now 8h 36m
YES Close To The Edge CD BRAND NEW US $16.61 Buy It Now 8h 39m
YES Going For The One 1977 UK Vinyl LP EXCELLENT CONDITION US $25.22 Buy It Now 8h 41m
MELISSA ETHERIDGE: YES I AM [I'M THE ONLY ONE,COME TO MY WINDOW,SILENT LEGACY+] US $4.99 Buy It Now 8h 46m
YES -(45)- LOVE WILL FIND A WAY / RHYTHM OF LOVE - ATLANTIC OLDIES -94964-1990'S US $9.99 Buy It Now 8h 47m
YES - RELAYER Nice Gatefold Orig. EX to M- Clean LP Prog Psych Howe Led US $9.99 [0 bids]
Highlights: The Very Best of Yes by Yes (CD, Sep-1993, Atlantic (Label)) US $0.89 [0 bids]
Smokey Robinson -- Yes It's You Lady LP US $2.99 [0 bids]
James Brown: It's A Man's Man's Man's World / Is IT Yes Or Is It No? 7" 45 VG+ US $7.49 Buy It Now 9h 4m
Flying Machine - Yes I Understand 1971 7" Pye 7N 45093 US $5.89 Buy It Now 9h 5m
Yes- Fragile on Atlantic Records SD-7211 Stereo record- Very Good condition US $3.79 [0 bids]
Jon Anderson (Of Yes) - Song Of Seven - RARE DIFFERENT Israel Israeli LP LISTEN US $14.24 Buy It Now 9h 11m
GOING FOR THE ONE VINYL LP[FOLD OUT COVER][K50379]1977 YES, YES, Good US $9.14 Buy It Now 9h 15m
"7"-The Beatles-Ticket to Ride/Yes It Is~STARLINE Capitol label US $19.99 [0 bids]
Northern Soul R&B The Velvetones YES I WILL / I WANT HIM SO BAD Ascot 45 rare US $9.99 [1 bids]
YES - AROUND THE WORLD IN 80 DAYS - 30 PAGES US $40.38 Buy It Now 9h 29m
OOP DELUXE 4-CD BOX SET "Yes Years" HOWE/BRUFORD/ANDERSON/WAKEMAN/MORAZ PROG NM! US $99.99 [0 bids]
YES union BRITISH progressive rock NEW 14 hit cassette TAPE US $4.77 Buy It Now 9h 46m
PET SHOP BOYS YES RARE DJ CD ARGENTINA PROMO US $24.99 Buy It Now 9h 49m
LP-Kayak-Royal Bed Bouncer~'75 Dutch PROG Killer LP ~Camel YES US $14.99 [0 bids]
YES - 90125 LP US $14.00 Buy It Now 10h 3m
Cost of Living by Rick Wakeman (CD, Jun-1994, Griffin)Yes US $7.99 [0 bids]
PROMISED LAND - Yes You Can - 7" US $12.18 Buy It Now 10h 10m
NEW - Yes Then Yes by Rangell, Nelson US $6.24 Buy It Now 10h 11m
Classic Yes [Remaster] by Yes (CD, Sep-1994, Atlantic (Label)) US $3.99 [0 bids]
Yes Close to the Edge 1972 Rock Music Album CD Brand New US $11.76 Buy It Now 10h 14m
90125 by Yes (CD, Mar-1984, Atco (USA)) US $2.00 Buy It Now 10h 19m
Yes LP 90125 * Atco Records (1983) US $3.16 [0 bids]
Tommy Dorsey Yes Indeed Original RCA 1956 Release US $7.50 Buy It Now 10h 24m

More places to buy YES music online Buy YES & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for YES DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

ROGER DEAN & PROGARCHIVES.com Partnership : Put a genuine Dean on your desktop

YES In A Word ratings distribution

YES In A Word reviews

Review by Bj-1
4 stars Excellent compilation spanning over Yes' entire carrer up to the point of this release. Here we get five discs filled to the the rim with the "best of" Yes and I have to admit that the whole selection is definitely very representative of their progress from their debut in 1969. I also have to point out the booklet with the history of the band as well as rare pictures and snippets from interviews with all bandmembers. I got this mainly for the last few discs (I own all of their essential stuff) and "The Ladder"-era is my favorite so far. Great introduction to the forthcoming Yes fan. 4.5/5 stars.

Send comments to Bj-1 (BETA) | Report this review (#21496) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, February 12, 2005

Review by Matti
COLLABORATOR Neo-Prog Team
3 stars It requires a very long career, such as the one of YES, to need no less than five full lenght CD's for an anthology. But for anyone to enjoy it ALL is very unlikely, when the band in question is as ambitious as YES. I deeply DISliked the most of the music on the fifth CD, not enjoying ANY individual track from start to end (only parts here and there). I have been a YES listener for over two decades now but I still can't get into their 90's/00's stuff. It seems like they are trying too hard to make as challenging music as in the seventies while trying at the same time to be modern. The combination often leads to horrible pretentiousness. Sadly they fail to make beautiful songs also in the opposite direction, simplicity, if one judges it by the light of this box. Take 'Last Train': a 2½ minute doodling that repeats the same stupid lines over and over. Good grief. If I remember right, that song was one of five or so previously unreleased tracks (dating back as far as the late seventies). None of them impressed me.

I'm moving backwards here. I remember the original hearing of AWBH album in the late 80's was sort of refreshing, but the two selected tracks totally failed now for me. Big Generator ('87) was never my favourites but still I'm convinced it has better tracks than 'Rhythm of Love' or 'Love Will Find a Way'. Also the 90125 tracks are badly chosen if you ask me. No complaints about Drama; applause for not trying to make it seem less important album than others (as being the only one without Jon Anderson). But the worst track selection is from Tormato ('78), which as an album really isn't as bad as many want to remember it. It's just that the good tracks aren't chosen here; 'Release, Release' and 'Arriving UFO' are total crap.

My low-moral intention of borrowing this box was to burn a compilation CD set (naturally excluding tracks from the albums already in my shelf: Close To The Edge, Topographic Oceans and Drama, plus some songs featured in Keys To Ascension live CD). Well, I nearly took it for granted that I'd make it at least a 2-CD. With more consideration I brought it down to a single CD, stretching no further in discography than to Going For The One ('77). But boy, that result is wonderful indeed. A happy surprise was getting nice tracks from the first two albums too (one from each), while my memories of them were pretty low. 'Survival' and 'Then' remind me a bit of early CARAVAN!

Of the five CD's I consider only Nos. 1 and 2 well done (otherwise good disc 3 is marred by the wrong Tormato pickings). Fourth one is full of misses (or actually hits, but in this case it's almost the same thing). I haven't listened to albums Open Your Eyes, Talk and Magnification, so I can't judge the horrible last disc objectively. The lavishly illustrated book includes the band history and an essay on YES music, and naturally the discography with everything except the track listings.

Send comments to Matti (BETA) | Report this review (#164100) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, March 16, 2008

Review by Andy Webb
FORUM & SITE ADMIN GROUP Admin / Heavy Prog Team / Math Rock Team
5 stars Huge in length, huge in depth.

Yes have released numerous box sets and compilations over the years, but this is the most ambitious yet. Five discs, each packed full of great tracks, going through the band history on each disk. The set comes with a near book of the band, about 200 pages full of great pictures, biographies, and other goodies all about this spectacular landmark Prog band. All five discs add up to an impressive 390 minutes, including some of the bands very best tracks, with the longs, the shorts, the in-betweens, the unreleased, the underappreciated, and so much more. Overall this box set is perfect for the Yes newbie, as I was back in 2002. I didn't appreciate them then, but when I got into prog, having this in my dad's collection was essential for my small prog collection. I listen to this whenever I want a good mix of Prog- and you should too! Instead of reviewing each track (I would be insane), I will go by each disk.

Disk 1 ("Yes" to "The Yes Album") contains the very earliest Yes music, from their 60s psych roots to their early beginnings in symphonic rock. The disk contains classics like Survival, I've Seen All Good People, and Perpetual Change. Starting from the beginning is good for an retrospection on this band, as you can see the developing styles all throughout the set.

Disk 2 ("Fragile" to "Tales") encompasses the bands more classic (pretentious) period, with both massive tracks Close to the Edge and The Revealing Science of God contained on the disk. The disk showcases the delicious symphonic excesses that Yes had in their classic hey-day, with some of their best from that period.

Disk 3 ("Close to the Edge", "Relayer" to "Tormato") (Siberian Khatru didn't fit on Disk 2) shows the bands peak, with the massive Gates of Delirium contained on the disk, as well as hits from Going for the One and the overlooked Tormato. This disk contains some of the bands better tracks, as well as the collection's first unreleased track, Richard.

Disk 4 ("Drama" to "Union") contains the bands dreaded period, the 80s, and the early 90s. With the departure of Jon Anderson for Drama, the band made a slow decline into the sad dead period for classic prog during the 80s, and didn't fully recover ever again. Although this period in Yes history is frowned upon by die hard Yes fans, the band was able to bring together a collection of great tracks, some really great unreleased material, and overall a decent display of Yes's "pop" era.

Disk 5 ("Talk" to "Magnification") contains the band's newest material and the band's closest return to their 70s greatness. This collection shows the band's new sound, with some of their better tracks from each of the modern albums. Overall, the disk closes the history of Yes rather nicely, with the great In the Presence Of...

ALBUM OVERALL: In A Word, although not containing much "new" material (save the numerous unreleased tracks that appeared on the album), is an essential collection for any aspiring Prog fan. Five discs of Yes history capture the best of each of Yes' 18 studio records. With all the essential classics, this box is huge: and hugely important to a growing prog collection. 5 stars.

Send comments to Andy Webb (BETA) | Report this review (#285136) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, June 05, 2010

Review by AtomicCrimsonRush
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Symphonic Team
5 stars The Ultimate Yes Box Set in 390 minutes of Prog Heaven!

If anyone wants to know why Yes are celebrated as one of the greatest prog bands in history, this box set is the proof. This beautiful lavish set is the ultimate starting point for newcomers to Yes, and I bought this before buying anything else apart from "Tales from Topographic Oceans" and "90125". So for a long time I was married to this box set, devouring all its contents and being completely blown away by this 'new' band that was caressing my ears for months. The cover is adorned with the 'Hallelujah Mountains' and as you open the box, the book beckons you to flick through its pages.

The booklet is a wonderful complimentary gift with the set and tells you everything you want to know about the band, and stuff you wished it did not reveal, beautifully illustrated in glossy colour, with a time line at the end showing the tracks of each album that became my guide as I was beginning to collect every Yes album. But this was my launching pad, the book guiding me like a wise old sage to every album eventually of this genius music band. The book is a whopping 96 pages of Yes. "Tales from the Edge" is written by Chris Welch and researches meticulously the fascinating story of the birth of the band. There are pictures of the early years, the albums, the singles, picture sleeves, the transformation of the lienups, in 6 glorious sections in 53 pages. Then we get a few pages of colour pictorial spreads. The next section is by Bill Martin called "Another green language: still after all these years", which is basically what happened during Magnification, the departure from music and the reunion, up to the present day at the time of release. On Page 88 there is a terrific discography with pictures of the album in timeline format with info about each including the various lineups. The track list is here showing the albums where each song comes from as a guide to the box set. The book is as good as any available on the market and is the best I have seen in any box set, along with the books in The 21st Century Guide to King Crimson box sets.

Strangely enough my entire collection began with this over indulgence in box sets. I took a risk really forking out such an enormous amount of cash for bands I had only heard on the radio, in the case of Yes we all knew Owner of a Lonely Heart, but Yes is so much better. Yes had somehow avoided me in my teens like a guarded secret, and I guess I had avoided it. But music tastes change and I absolutely grew to love the music on this. The great thing about a set like this is it effectively replaces buying stacks of albums, and you can always go back and get the classics over time and still have value for this type of set. The huge booklet, that is packed with info, and the overall packaging are absolutely stunning. The box feels good in the hands as you flick through the 5 CD binders. The illustrations on the box are exclusive Roger Dean's artwork, as are parts of the book. The booklet taught me about Mr Dean and the career of the highly revered band, every member, every album, with all their line up changes and iconic statements in music.

Onto the music: Disc I jams on a full disk of early Yes with some great tracks such as Sweet Dreams, Astral Traveller and Time and a Word. Having heard the early albums, these songs are just about the best tracks. The music really transforms noticeably when we come to the classics Yours Is No Disgrace, and my all time favourite Yes song Starship Trooper. It ends with the legendary I've Seen All Good People. The great thing is these songs are the album length versions, no edits here thankfully. After hearing these songs I knew it would not be long before I owned The Yes Album and Fragile.

Disc II is perhaps the best in the collection, taking classics from Fragile and Close to the Edge. Every song is a killer; Roundabout, the full version, South Side of the Sky, Heart of the Sunrise, and the complete album length Close to the Edge track. It also features a little known track America, and ends with an obligatory track from Topographic. On compilations, it is either Ritual or the opening track, and in this case the much preferred The Revealing Science of God is used. I don't think I ever played it having owned the full album, but it needed to be here.

Disc III is also great Yes, especially with Siberian Khatru, and Long Distance Runaround. I was introduced to Relayer with the full 22 minute The Gates of Delirium, and To Be Over, and of course that is about the whole album apart from the Howe dominated track. The tunes change considerably and suddenly on the next few tracks, after the long hiatus and lineup changes. The best of Going for the One is here and replaced that album for me for years. The best songs on it are represented, the title track, Turn of the Century, Wonderous Stories, and the best of Tormato is represented with 3 songs. It ends with a previously unissued track called Richard, that is forgettable but nice that there is something unissued here. More unreleased tracks are to come on the ensuing discs.

Disc IV features the unissued tracks of Tango, Never Done Before, and Crossfire which is great for completists who may be drawn to this set to get those songs plus the rewards of the booklet. Drama is represented by its best songs Machine Messiah and Tempus Fugit. 90125 is well represented with the smash single Owner of a Lonely Heart, and 3 others, though Changes would be a better choice than Hold On. I had the 90125 album on cassette, my first Yes album, but on CD it is so much better of course. The disappointing commercial sound of Big Generator is here with the 3 songs, but it was wonderful to hear 2 tracks from the ABWH album, both are brilliant. The CD ends with one Union track. Disc V is the worst disc especially as the much maligned mediocre 1990s Yes albums are represented, Union, and Talk with the first 3 songs. I skipped often to the 18 minute epic Mind Drive track which is stunning from Keys to Ascension 2. The 2 tracks from Open Your Eyes are fine as is the mini epic Homeworld (The Ladder) and The Messenger from The Ladder. Last Train is another unreleased track that is OK and from the more recent Magnification is In the Presence of, clocking about 10 minutes and ending on a high note.

As with any compilations there are some big omissions. And You And I is missing for some strange reason though that would have meant the entire Close To The Edge would be here, which is not necessarily a great marketing move. I would have liked to have heard some live material but the live box set available compensates for that. Overall this is the ultimate Yes collection. It should not replace all the classic albums from the debut to Going For The One, but honestly disc 4 and 5 compensates for the Yes 1980s and 1990s albums. The set effectively spans the entire career of one of the greatest Symphonic Prog bands in history so it deserves 5 stars without hesitation.

Send comments to AtomicCrimsonRush (BETA) | Report this review (#400056) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, February 13, 2011

4 stars 5 disc box set from 1992 with a wondeful cover. Pretty much anything good from Yes is here up to that point in the band's career. Expensive, but probably worth it considering what is contained on these cd's. Some rarer songs are here like "Richard" and "America". Well, it's hard to say anything bad ... (read more)

Report this review (#749362) | Posted by mohaveman | Saturday, May 05, 2012 | Review Permanlink

5 stars Yes-In A Word is an excellent box-set, and covers every square inch of the band's career. Starting with 'very Little Thing and finishing with 'In The Presence Of...' it is the perfect collection for anyone looking for some classic prog-and of course, Yes define classic prog. Even the Rabin-yea ... (read more)

Report this review (#21499) | Posted by | Thursday, March 24, 2005 | Review Permanlink

4 stars A most acceptable packaging of the best of Yes, all collected together in one place, although I'm not exactly sure who it is aimed at. There are some "previously unreleased " songs, althiugh most of these are available in other forms, and are on the whole, unessential to the casual listener. A ... (read more)

Report this review (#21493) | Posted by | Monday, November 22, 2004 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of YES "In A Word "