THE WORLD IS YOURS - THE ANTHOLOGY 1968-1976

3 Nine Feet Underground (Medley) 22:44
4 Winter Wine 7:37
5 I Don't Know It's Name (Alias The Word) 6:09
6 Love To Love You (BBC Session - Sounds Of The Seventies 11/03/71) 3:12
7 Feelin', Reelin', Squealin' (BBC Live - John Peel's Sunday Concert 06/05/71) 9:30
8 The Love In Your Eye (First Version) 11:30

2 Any Advance On Carpet 9:08
3 C'thlu Thlu 6:12
4 Memory Lain, Hugh / Headloss 9:19
5 The Dog, The Dog, He's At It Again 5:57
6 L'Auberge Du Sanglier / A Hunting We Shall Go / Pengola / Backwards / A Hunting We 10:04
7 Mirror For The Day (Live At The Theatre Royal, Drury Lane, 28th Of October, 1973) 4:30
8 For Richard (Live At The Theatre Royal, Drury Lane, 28th Of October, 1973) 14:53
9 Virgin On The Ridiculous (Live At The Fairfield Halls) 6:51

6 The Love In Your Eye (BBC Session - John Peel 07/02/74) 15:44
7 The Dabsong Conshirtoe (BBC In Concert (Paris Theatre) - 21/03/75) 15:13
8 Here I Am 6:17
9 A Very Smelly Grubby Oik / Bobbing Wide 5:47
10 All The Way ((including John Wayne's single handed Liberation of Paris)) 8:58

Search CARAVAN The World Is Yours - The Anthology 1968-1976 lyrics

Search CARAVAN The World Is Yours - The Anthology 1968-1976 tabs

4 x CD box set Decca 532 459-5

Thanks to snobb for the addition
and to AtomicCrimsonRush for the last updates

CARAVAN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy CARAVAN The World Is Yours - The Anthology 1968-1976 Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
If I Could Do It All Over Again I'd Do ItIf I Could Do It All Over Again I'd Do It
Polygram UK 2001
Cunning StuntsCunning Stunts
Polygram UK 2001
LP american antarai
~ USD $38.12
CD blind dog at st. dunstans
~ USD $12.74
CD cunning stunts
~ USD $12.74
LP if i could do it all over again i 'd do it all over you
~ USD $32.67
CD in the land of grey and pink
~ USD $10.97
LP in the land of grey and pink
~ USD $23.86

More places to buy CARAVAN music online Buy CARAVAN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for CARAVAN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

CARAVAN The World Is Yours - The Anthology 1968-1976 ratings distribution

CARAVAN The World Is Yours - The Anthology 1968-1976 reviews

Review by Gooner
5 stars All remastered and all good. A box set for newbies and completists. I bought this at HMV on Oxford Street in May 2010 on my trip to London, so it's been out for a bit at least. I already have most of this on CD but not all of it remastered. I prefer the first 3 albums by Caravan as a whole(and The New Symphonia), but if you're looking for all of the highlights from "Waterloo Lily" right up to "Blind Dog At St. Dunstans", then this is a sure bet to please(you get 2.5 discs of remastered post "In The Land Of Grey And Pink"). Also included are live tracks previously unavailable(afaik). A wonderful booklet and great packaging. If you're a Canterbury fanatic, you must have this. A true masterpiece overview of the first part of Caravan's career.

Review by GruvanDahlman
5 stars The thing with box-sets is that they either attract those already addicted or puts off those who are interested but are put off by the enormous wealth of out-takes and other stuff, generally of importance only to those already familiar with the originals. Well, generally speaking anyway. Accordingly it's hard rating box-sets because of that. But there are exceptions. Camel's "Rainbow's end"-box and this, "The world is yours", are both splendid examples of the ultimate box-sets. They attract both those already familiar and those interested, without alienating either. A box containing 32 songs is bound to have the odd track you don't like, as with all compilations. Nevertheless I'm bound giving it 5 stars, simply because it is such an astounding compilation, housed in a beautiful cover. There's simply no other rating available. If you're new to Caravan, this is actually not a bad way to start. And if you're a Caravan-fan already, like me, it's quite a treat to own and dissect this wonderful compilation of studio- tracks, both previously released and some unreleased, and live recordings. It's the cream of prog-rock from one of the most endearing, most brilliant, most english of prog-bands. I love it!

Post a review of CARAVAN "The World Is Yours - The Anthology 1968-1976"