THE WORLD IS YOURS - THE ANTHOLOGY 1968-1976

3 Nine Feet Underground (Medley) 22:44
4 Winter Wine 7:37
5 I Don't Know It's Name (Alias The Word) 6:09
6 Love To Love You (BBC Session - Sounds Of The Seventies 11/03/71) 3:12
7 Feelin', Reelin', Squealin' (BBC Live - John Peel's Sunday Concert 06/05/71) 9:30
8 The Love In Your Eye (First Version) 11:30

2 Any Advance On Carpet 9:08
3 C'thlu Thlu 6:12
4 Memory Lain, Hugh / Headloss 9:19
5 The Dog, The Dog, He's At It Again 5:57
6 L'Auberge Du Sanglier / A Hunting We Shall Go / Pengola / Backwards / A Hunting We 10:04
7 Mirror For The Day (Live At The Theatre Royal, Drury Lane, 28th Of October, 1973) 4:30
8 For Richard (Live At The Theatre Royal, Drury Lane, 28th Of October, 1973) 14:53
9 Virgin On The Ridiculous (Live At The Fairfield Halls) 6:51

6 The Love In Your Eye (BBC Session - John Peel 07/02/74) 15:44
7 The Dabsong Conshirtoe (BBC In Concert (Paris Theatre) - 21/03/75) 15:13
8 Here I Am 6:17
9 A Very Smelly Grubby Oik / Bobbing Wide 5:47
10 All The Way ((including John Wayne's single handed Liberation of Paris)) 8:58

Search CARAVAN The World Is Yours - The Anthology 1968-1976 lyrics

Search CARAVAN The World Is Yours - The Anthology 1968-1976 tabs

4 x CD box set Decca 532 459-5

Thanks to snobb for the addition
and to AtomicCrimsonRush for the last updates

CARAVAN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy CARAVAN The World Is Yours - The Anthology 1968-1976 Music

If I Could Do It All Over Again I'd Do ItIf I Could Do It All Over Again I'd Do It
Polygram UK 2001
CaravanCaravan
Universal I.S. 2002
In the Land of Grey & PinkIn the Land of Grey & Pink
Universal UK 2011
Caravan - For Girls Who Grow Plump In The Night - 8829802 US $11.20 Buy It Now 41m 37s
JOE VALINO-CARAVAN/GARDEN OF EDEN (VG+) 1956 US $3.25 Buy It Now 1h 53m
TOMMY SCOTT 8 TRACK-COUNTRY CARAVAN-STILL IN PLASTIC WRAP US $1.95 Buy It Now 1h 53m
DUSTER BENNETT CARAVAN CONCERT REPRO MINI-POSTER 7" x 5" US $5.93 Buy It Now 2h 14m
VAN DER GRAAF GENERATOR CARAVAN CONCERT REPRO MINI-POSTER 7" x 5" US $5.93 Buy It Now 2h 14m
Silk Road, the - a Musical Caravan (2CD), Various, Very Good US $15.05 Buy It Now 2h 22m
ISLEY JASPER ISLEY CARAVAN OF LOVE LP FUNK SOUL CBS RECORDS FZ 40118 US $1.98 [0 bids]
Robin Trower Caravan To Midnight SEALED USA LP NO BARCODE US $27.99 [0 bids]
Salvation-same + Gypsy Carnival Caravan US psych cd US $18.99 Buy It Now 2h 44m
CARAVAN In the Land of Grey and Pink 40th Deluxe 2 CD & 1 DVD prog rock classic US $22.49 [0 bids]
CARAVAN Caravan 1968 Self Titled Remastered CD NEW US $11.44 Buy It Now 3h 29m
CARAVAN - POSTCARD SET # 1 - concert posters, promos etc - NEW US $8.46 [0 bids]
ELSIE SOUTHGATE & Sister Dorothy Where my caravan has rested 78 Zonophone 1698 US $22.01 Buy It Now 4h 7m
Medicine Ball Caravan - 1971 - Original Soundtrack LP US $46.89 Buy It Now 4h 11m
Housemartins - Caravan Of Love / When I First Met Jesus - Picture Sleeve - 1987 US $5.99 Buy It Now 4h 14m
INSPIRAL CARPETS caravan 12" 3 track pub trick mix b/w naked mix and skidoo musl US $11.81 Buy It Now 5h 3m
CARAVAN - SHOW OF OUR LIVES: CARAVAN AT THE BBC 1968-1975 - NEW CD BOXSET US $19.93 Buy It Now 5h 4m
Caravan : Travelling Ways Anthology (2CDs) (2001) US $4.99 [0 bids]
Chance & Circumstance [Digipak] by Milacro Saints (CD, Jan-2012, Moon Caravan... US $4.00 Buy It Now 5h 57m
HOUSEMARTINS, THE Caravan Of Love 12" UK Hull Fat Boy Slim US $3.99 [0 bids]
Jimmy Caravan, Hey Jude, Muntz Stereo-Pak 4 Track Tape US $19.00 [0 bids]
LP JIMMY CARAVAN LOOK INTO THE FLOWER 1968 TOWER STEREO NM (BEEFHEART) US $74.98 Buy It Now 7h 3m
45rpm Rendezvous Records B. Bumble "Caravan/ Bee Hive" US $3.00 [0 bids]
1939 Camel Caravan Shows by Bob Crosby & Bobcats US $14.93 Buy It Now 7h 53m
SPIRIT CARAVAN - DREAMWHEEL [EP] - NEW CD US $5.22 Buy It Now 8h 7m
Caravan Box Set - 8 SHM Japan CD Mini LP Replica Albums + PROMO BOX US $350.00 [0 bids]
MALIBU-BU'S: Pigtails / Caravan 45 (tol) rare Oldies US $50.00 Buy It Now 8h 33m
Belly Dance To Great Navel Music Sultan's Caravan LP Rca AFL1-1820 1976 Vinyl US $19.99 Buy It Now 9h 12m
Jethro Tull Roots to Branches SEALED 1997 USA CD Camel Caravan Camel Yes Genesis US $11.95 Buy It Now 9h 47m
The Housemartins - Caravan of Love 7" Single 1986 US $16.27 Buy It Now 9h 52m
Capitol 78/TEX WILLIAMS&His Western Caravan-"Smoke Smoke Smoke"! US $2.00 [1 bids]
Caravan & The New Symphonia (STERLING US London LP) Prog Psych strong VG+ US $12.95 Buy It Now 10h 18m
BOB CROSBY'S Camel Caravan The Summer of '39 Vinyl LP GO1037 US $16.93 Buy It Now 10h 43m
Jethro Tull Rock Island SEALED 2006 UK CD w/ 3 Bns Trx Caravan Camel Renaissance US $17.95 Buy It Now 11h 13m
THE GOSPEL SINGING CARAVAN LP 555 Classic Gospel LP US $5.25 [0 bids]
Jethro Tull War Child 2002 SEALED Rem w/ 7 Bns Trx Fairport Convention Caravan US $11.95 Buy It Now 11h 32m
Ultra Rare OOP Greenlight Caravan Mother Earth Revival CD Rock GLC2008 NR US $16.99 [0 bids]
Jethro Tul Live At Hammersmith '84 SEALED 1990 UK CD BBC Session Caravan Camel US $47.95 Buy It Now 11h 51m
Caravan - Dos - 2LP Spain near mint US $15.00 [0 bids]
Jethro Tull Minstrel in the Gallery SEALED 2002 US CD w/ 5 Bns Trx Caravan Camel US $12.95 Buy It Now 12h 11m
Vintage Tommy Scott's Country Caravan 8-Track MORE LISTED! Combined S/H! US $5.00 Buy It Now 12h 22m
Rare Caravan - Better by Far CD Digitally remastered NEW US $24.99 Buy It Now 12h 46m
JIMMY OWENS - Caravan - Rare Original Jazz FUNK Fusion 45 US $4.98 [0 bids]
Melodium - Silica - 2000 Static Caravan NEW 7 Inch Vinyl Record US $2.99 Buy It Now 13h 23m
CARAVAN The Battle of Hastings CD PROG (Camel, Egg, Hatfield & The North, Khan) US $19.99 [0 bids]
Barclay James Harvest CD 2 on 1 Other Short Stories / Baby Camel Caravan Nektar US $4.00 [0 bids]
Hear {50s Vocal Pop Ballad} JOE SALVATORE ~ Mine / Gypsy Caravan US $4.00 Buy It Now 14h 43m
"Classic Rock" "Caravan" "Plump In The Night" "Rare Lp" US $12.99 Buy It Now 14h 48m
CARAVAN In The Land Of Grey And Pink lp Orig US London Prog Psych CLEAN EX Cond. US $7.99 [1 bids]
CARAVAN & THE NEW SYMPHONIA lp Orig UK Deram SML-R1110 Prog Clean VG++/EX Cond! US $19.99 [0 bids]
CARAVAN The Album lp Orig W. German Import Kingdom Prog Clean VG++/EX Cond! US $8.50 [2 bids]
The Peter Ulrich Collaboration The Painted Caravan CD US $9.98 Buy It Now 15h 10m
Robert Anderson & Gospel Caravan O Lord Is It I Rare United 78 U-134 Very Good+ US $11.00 Buy It Now 16h 17m
Shareef Budmaash, Golmaal, Caravan, Mehbooba, Kudrat - Songs MP3 CD US $3.25 Buy It Now 18h 36m
Caravan In the Land of Grey & Pink [+5] Japan Limited Mini-LP CD UICY-9058 US $9.99 [0 bids]
White, Peter,CD,Cut-Out,Caravan of Dreams US $4.99 Buy It Now 20h 4m
Up, Bustle And Out "The Dance Of Caravan Summer" 1996 Ninja Tune, ZEN 1242 VG+ US $14.00 [0 bids]
Paul Chain Unreleased Vol. 2 guest Wino(St.Vitus-Obsessed-Spirit Caravan)CD US $12.90 Buy It Now 23h 8m
Art Blakey - And Jazz Messengers - Caravan + Buhaina´s Delight Cd New US $15.95 Buy It Now 23h 27m
Coleman/Kane/Wilde - Blues Caravan-Guitars & Feathers [CD New] US $12.93 Buy It Now 23h 46m
David Arkenstone - Caravan Of Light (2000) - Used - Compact Disc US $1.37 Buy It Now 23h 59m
American Caravan Volume 2 7" Reel to Reel 4 Track US $15.99 Buy It Now 23h 59m
Robin Trower - Caravan To Midnight/Victims Of (2001) - New - Compact Disc US $13.96 Buy It Now 1 day
CARAVAN and the new symphonia LP 4 track red/white label design (smlr1110) uk de US $29.04 Buy It Now 1 day
WARD ?- Sesquipedalian Origins / Calcium Taut Verdun : Static Caravan 7" US $6.76 Buy It Now 1 day
GG Caravan s/t 2012 CD MINT US $7.99 Buy It Now 1 day
EDDIE THE SHEIK KOCHAK MIDDLE EASTERN CARAVAN 1000 YEARS AGO BELLY DANCE LP US $23.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Caravan by Art Blakey Original JazzClassics(CD, Jun-2007, Concord) US $6.41 Buy It Now 1 day
SANTO & JOHNNY - CARAVAN / SUMMERTIME - EX ORIGINAL US $3.95 Buy It Now 1 day
American Caravan Record Album pop box set of 10 - Remember, LoveIs Blue 33 LP US $19.00 Buy It Now 1 day
INSPIRAL CARPETS Caravan Ex+ Mute UK Alternative P/S 12" US $6.76 Buy It Now 1 day
Both Sides of Life by Joe d'Urso, Stone Caravan (CD, Mar-2003, 2 Discs,... US $10.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Anthony Phillips:Data File Promo Booklet [Japan Mini-LP no cd genesis caravan Q US $42.75 Buy It Now 1 day
CARAVAN For Girls Who Grow Plump In The Night CD 7 tracks Deram 820 971-2 US $7.99 [0 bids]
CASINO ORCHESTRA Where My Caravan Has Rested - Waltz 78 COLUMBIA 2447 US $22.01 Buy It Now 1 day
Caravan - If I Could Do It All Over Again I'd Do It All ... japan mini LP SHM CD US $26.99 [0 bids]
MEDICINE BALL CARAVAN 1971 Psych Hard Rock Blues Folk ALICE COOPER STONEGROUND US $8.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Caravan - If I Could Do It All Over Again I'd Do It All ... japan mini LP SHM CD US $26.99 Buy It Now 1 day
CARAVAN GREY & PINK Sealed Rare OBI Replica LP JAPAN CD US $149.99 Buy It Now 1 day
The LAFAYETTES vocal group 45 CARAVAN OF LONELY MEN / I STILL DO ~ VG++ US $11.88 Buy It Now 1 day
CARAVAN WATERLOO Sealed Rare OBI Replica LP JAPAN CD US $110.49 Buy It Now 1 day
CARAVAN FOR GIRLS Sealed Rare OBI Replica LP JAPAN CD US $152.99 Buy It Now 1 day
CARAVAN CUNNING Sealed Rare OBI Replica LP JAPAN CD US $110.49 Buy It Now 1 day
R&B 78 Joe LIggins Exclusive 216 Caravan + Going to Heaven E+ w/edgebite NAP US $8.49 Buy It Now 1 day
Joe D'Urso & Stone Caravan - Sway (NEW CD) (Bruce Springsteen) US $20.32 Buy It Now 1 day
Caravan - Better By Far (NEW CD) US $19.89 Buy It Now 1 day
Caravan - The Unauthorised Breakfast (NEW CD) US $19.89 Buy It Now 1 day
CARAVAN SYMPHONIA Sealed Rare OBI Replica LP JAPAN CD US $129.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Vaugh Montow Caravan "45" US $9.99 [0 bids]
CARAVAN - Recorded Live In Concert At Metropolis Studios London - 2xLP US $42.79 Buy It Now 1 day
7" DUANE EDDY AND HIS ROCKABILLIES "RAMROD/CARAVAN" ROCKABILLY US $14.00 Buy It Now 1 day
RONALD SHANNON JACKSON Texas LP Caravan of Dreams US $8.37 Buy It Now 1 day
CARAVAN Songs and Signs DECCA German import NEAR MINT R*A*R*E* US $69.95 Buy It Now 1 day
JIMMY CARAVAN-LOOK INTO THE FLOWER 1968 TOWER RECORDS T 5103 PROMO MONO VG++ US $24.99 Buy It Now 1 day
STEVEN GROSSMAN CARAVAN TONIGHT LP SRM-1-702 US $18.73 Buy It Now 1 day
CAMEL I CAN SEE YOUR HOUSE FROM HERE DECCA TXS-R 137 INNER GONG CARAVAN VINYL LP US $11.84 [0 bids]
LEW LEWIS AND HIS BAND BOOGIE ON THE STREET CARAVAN MAN STIFF BUT 5 DR FEELGOOD US $6.76 [1 bids]
ISLEY JASPER ISLEY: Caravan Of Love (soul vinyl LP) US $15.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Caravan/Gordon Giltrap/Sundance 1973 Concert Poster US $30.50 Buy It Now 1 day
GOSPEL SINGING CARAVAN.."CHRISTMAS CARD"..LEFEVRES, BLUE RIDGE, PROPHETS.....NEW US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day

More places to buy CARAVAN music online Buy CARAVAN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for CARAVAN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

CARAVAN The World Is Yours - The Anthology 1968-1976 ratings distribution

CARAVAN The World Is Yours - The Anthology 1968-1976 reviews

Review by Gooner
5 stars All remastered and all good. A box set for newbies and completists. I bought this at HMV on Oxford Street in May 2010 on my trip to London, so it's been out for a bit at least. I already have most of this on CD but not all of it remastered. I prefer the first 3 albums by Caravan as a whole(and The New Symphonia), but if you're looking for all of the highlights from "Waterloo Lily" right up to "Blind Dog At St. Dunstans", then this is a sure bet to please(you get 2.5 discs of remastered post "In The Land Of Grey And Pink"). Also included are live tracks previously unavailable(afaik). A wonderful booklet and great packaging. If you're a Canterbury fanatic, you must have this. A true masterpiece overview of the first part of Caravan's career.

Send comments to Gooner (BETA) | Report this review (#331160) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Review by GruvanDahlman
5 stars The thing with box-sets is that they either attract those already addicted or puts off those who are interested but are put off by the enormous wealth of out-takes and other stuff, generally of importance only to those already familiar with the originals. Well, generally speaking anyway. Accordingly it's hard rating box-sets because of that. But there are exceptions. Camel's "Rainbow's end"-box and this, "The world is yours", are both splendid examples of the ultimate box-sets. They attract both those already familiar and those interested, without alienating either. A box containing 32 songs is bound to have the odd track you don't like, as with all compilations. Nevertheless I'm bound giving it 5 stars, simply because it is such an astounding compilation, housed in a beautiful cover. There's simply no other rating available. If you're new to Caravan, this is actually not a bad way to start. And if you're a Caravan-fan already, like me, it's quite a treat to own and dissect this wonderful compilation of studio- tracks, both previously released and some unreleased, and live recordings. It's the cream of prog-rock from one of the most endearing, most brilliant, most english of prog-bands. I love it!

Send comments to GruvanDahlman (BETA) | Report this review (#819652) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, September 13, 2012

Post a review of CARAVAN "The World Is Yours - The Anthology 1968-1976"