IN THE WAKE OF THE MOON

Studio Album, released in 2010

1. Stages (7:13)
2. Wallflower (6:18)
3. Childs Play (7:38)
4. In the Wake of the Moon (6:32)
5. War at Home (9:53)
6. Over the hills and 3 feet under (5:44)
7. Mr. Murphy (5:29)
8. Rain (8:53)

Search GALLEON In The Wake Of The Moon lyrics

Search GALLEON In The Wake Of The Moon tabs

- Göran Fors / bass and vocals
- Göran Johnsson / drums, percussion and additional vocals
- Sven Larsson / guitars, mandolin and additional vocals
- Ulf Hedlund Pettersson / keyboards and additional vocals

CD Aerodynamic Records (2010)

Thanks to proglucky for the addition
and to proglucky for the last updates

GALLEON MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy GALLEON In The Wake Of The Moon Music

In the Wake of the MoonIn the Wake of the Moon
Ais 2007

More places to buy GALLEON music online Buy GALLEON & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for GALLEON DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

GALLEON In The Wake Of The Moon ratings distribution

GALLEON In The Wake Of The Moon reviews

Review by b_olariu
3 stars Galleon's lates album to date from 2010 named In the wake of the moon is another worthy album from their catalogue. To me Galleon is one of the most consistent bands I've ever hered, they don't have weak albums, each release got something to offer to the listner. This 2010 album is somehow to my ears little diffrent , the neo prog atmosphere is only here and there they optaining for old school progressive rock. Anyway some great passages here, the guitars and keyboards has an important role, with long instrumental passages. Lenghty pieces again like on every Galleon album, with elaborated parts and quite complicated aswell. The best moments are to me, the opening track and the excellent instrumental Childs Play. So, all in all a pleasent one for sure but I don't think it reaches the beauty of the '90's albums, their best period to me. 3 stars, good but nothing is really impressive, only good.

Send comments to b_olariu (BETA) | Report this review (#828633) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, September 26, 2012

3 stars The first three songs of this album are really good but the three of them keep on the same style that make it sound a bit monotonous. The real adventure starts in the track number 4 with the title track 'In the Wake of the Moon', a song full of keyboard background and which has a dreamy feelin ... (read more)

Report this review (#1037369) | Posted by Memo_anathemo | Tuesday, September 17, 2013 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Wow ! Another excellent surprise proudly presented by Prog Archives. No wonder I am a member here. I believe I interviewed this band in the wake of the release of this album. Actually, it was back in January this year. An interesting interview with a band just bubbling under the surface. If t ... (read more)

Report this review (#505554) | Posted by toroddfuglesteg | Friday, August 19, 2011 | Review Permanlink

4 stars As soon as you see the Galleon logo you know where you are ? the titling script which first appeared on Genesis' 'The Lamb Lies Down On Broadway' is unmistakeable. The compositions also owe much to Genesis, with inventive instrumentals, changing tempos and repeated themes, and the title track ... (read more)

Report this review (#418328) | Posted by twelvestring | Saturday, March 19, 2011 | Review Permanlink

3 stars Galleon's 9th album In The Wake of The Moon was my first encounter with this band's music.It looks that until now at least three people consider it a masterpiece.Well, de gustibus non disputandum... IMHO it's the blandest album released this year.I've listened to albums I liked, I listened to albu ... (read more)

Report this review (#353200) | Posted by idlero | Wednesday, December 15, 2010 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of GALLEON "In The Wake Of The Moon"