IN THE WAKE OF THE MOON

Studio Album, released in 2010

1. Stages (7:13)
2. Wallflower (6:18)
3. Childs Play (7:38)
4. In the Wake of the Moon (6:32)
5. War at Home (9:53)
6. Over the hills and 3 feet under (5:44)
7. Mr. Murphy (5:29)
8. Rain (8:53)

Search GALLEON In The Wake Of The Moon lyrics

Search GALLEON In The Wake Of The Moon tabs

- Göran Fors / bass and vocals
- Göran Johnsson / drums, percussion and additional vocals
- Sven Larsson / guitars, mandolin and additional vocals
- Ulf Hedlund Pettersson / keyboards and additional vocals

CD Aerodynamic Records (2010)

Thanks to proglucky for the addition
and to proglucky for the last updates

GALLEON MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy GALLEON In The Wake Of The Moon Music

Single
Radikal Records 2003
King of AragonKing of Aragon
Progress Records 2007
Galleon So I Begin Ultimate 6 Track CD Single NEW incl VIDEO RARE US $10.17 Buy It Now 2 days
Maxi Tuning - CD - NEW Galleon American French Machine Mademoiselle Lady Asys US $13.29 Buy It Now 4 days
GALLEON - (self titled) (1 CD) [Sony Music Entertainment] US $7.48 Buy It Now 5 days
So I Begin Galleon MUSIC CD US $7.35 Buy It Now 7 days
Aguilar,Florante - Manila Galleon Guitar Music [CD New] US $20.01 Buy It Now 7 days
GALLEON - GALLEON * - NEW CD US $7.37 Buy It Now 7 days
Dj Hits 2 - Galleon, Mademoiselle,Disconn - NEW CD US $6.99 Buy It Now 9 days
Nova Scotia - The Circular Ruins (Twelve Songs) LP Galleon Key clear vinyl US $8.40 Buy It Now 10 days
Spiderbait - The Unfinished Spanish Galleon Of... - Australian cd - RARE! US $11.23 Buy It Now 10 days
GALLEON RARE UKR ORIGINAL TAPE CASSETTE SEALED FRENCH HOUSE EURODANCE ELECTRONIC US $19.99 Buy It Now 10 days
Galleon : Galleon CD (2009) US $10.00 Buy It Now 12 days
SPIDERBAIT-THE UNFINISHED SPANISH GALLEON OF FINLEY LAKE-SIGNED CD-AUSTRALIA US $28.24 Buy It Now 14 days
Galleon : SO I BEGIN Mandy Rmx + Enh Video CD Single RARE! US $18.99 Buy It Now 15 days
"The Unfinished Spanish Galleon of Finley Lake" Spiderbait; 1995 CD US $8.43 Buy It Now 16 days
Galleon - So I Begin - Epic Group Project #416203 US $5.08 Buy It Now 17 days
Galleon - Unknown - Epic - 2002 #75835 US $5.08 Buy It Now 17 days
Galleon - So I Begin (Remixes Pt 2) - Epic #74800 US $5.08 Buy It Now 17 days
RICHARD PLEASANCE Galleon RARE AUSSIE CD 1991 OOP ORIGINAL - BOOM CRASH OPERA US $37.64 Buy It Now 17 days
SERTAB every way that i can CD 2 track phillip laurent from galleon radio edit i US $8.47 Buy It Now 17 days
Galleon - So I Began (2003) - Used - Compact Disc US $1.37 Buy It Now 18 days
SPIDERBAIT The Unfinished Spanish Galleon Of Finley Lake CD BRAND NEW US $14.00 Buy It Now 19 days
The Barefoot Man - The Calypso Story Live At The Galleon US $7.99 Buy It Now 20 days
So I Begin, Galleon, Acceptable Single US $5.14 Buy It Now 20 days
GALLEON So I Begin 12" single Radikal Records RAD99178-1 (2003) NM US $4.99 Buy It Now 21 days
Galleon - Mandy's Massage - Sony - 2002 #76482 US $6.77 Buy It Now 21 days
Galleon - So I Begin - Epic - 2001 #68424 US $6.77 Buy It Now 21 days
Manila Galleon Guitar Music - Aguilar,Florante New & Sealed CD Free Shipping US $28.28 Buy It Now 22 days
GALLEON ~ SO I BEGIN ~ 12" VINYL MANDY'S MASSAGE MIX HIT SQUAD MIX ALBUM VERSION US $12.73 Buy It Now 22 days
r, Galleon, LYNX, CD, JAPAN, 9tracks, 1994 US $41.80 Buy It Now 27 days
FLORANTE AGUILAR - MANILA GALLEON GUITAR MUSIC NEW CD US $29.09 Buy It Now 27 days
SPIDERBAIT - THE UNFINISHED SPANISH GALLEON OF FINLEY LAKE CD ~ KRAM 90's *NEW* US $14.10 Buy It Now 27 days
Richard Pleasance From Boom Crash Opera Galleon CD Like New US $47.06 Buy It Now 28 days
GALLEON-King Of Aragon-95/2007 CD US $20.00 Buy It Now 29 days
cd C6 VARIOUS EURO DANCE 5 Power mix by Mauro Miclini (Galleon Eiffel 65 The ark US $25.99 Buy It Now 29 days
SPIDERBAIT - THE UNFINISHED SPANISH GALLEON OF FINLEY LAKE - NEW CD US $11.77 Buy It Now 29 days
Kamikaze (2 Tracks) by Galleon (VG CD EP 2011) US $11.77 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy GALLEON music online Buy GALLEON & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for GALLEON DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

GALLEON In The Wake Of The Moon ratings distribution

GALLEON In The Wake Of The Moon reviews

Review by b_olariu
3 stars Galleon's lates album to date from 2010 named In the wake of the moon is another worthy album from their catalogue. To me Galleon is one of the most consistent bands I've ever hered, they don't have weak albums, each release got something to offer to the listner. This 2010 album is somehow to my ears little diffrent , the neo prog atmosphere is only here and there they optaining for old school progressive rock. Anyway some great passages here, the guitars and keyboards has an important role, with long instrumental passages. Lenghty pieces again like on every Galleon album, with elaborated parts and quite complicated aswell. The best moments are to me, the opening track and the excellent instrumental Childs Play. So, all in all a pleasent one for sure but I don't think it reaches the beauty of the '90's albums, their best period to me. 3 stars, good but nothing is really impressive, only good.

Send comments to b_olariu (BETA) | Report this review (#828633) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, September 26, 2012

3 stars The first three songs of this album are really good but the three of them keep on the same style that make it sound a bit monotonous. The real adventure starts in the track number 4 with the title track 'In the Wake of the Moon', a song full of keyboard background and which has a dreamy feelin ... (read more)

Report this review (#1037369) | Posted by Memo_anathemo | Tuesday, September 17, 2013 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Wow ! Another excellent surprise proudly presented by Prog Archives. No wonder I am a member here. I believe I interviewed this band in the wake of the release of this album. Actually, it was back in January this year. An interesting interview with a band just bubbling under the surface. If t ... (read more)

Report this review (#505554) | Posted by toroddfuglesteg | Friday, August 19, 2011 | Review Permanlink

4 stars As soon as you see the Galleon logo you know where you are ? the titling script which first appeared on Genesis' 'The Lamb Lies Down On Broadway' is unmistakeable. The compositions also owe much to Genesis, with inventive instrumentals, changing tempos and repeated themes, and the title track ... (read more)

Report this review (#418328) | Posted by twelvestring | Saturday, March 19, 2011 | Review Permanlink

3 stars Galleon's 9th album In The Wake of The Moon was my first encounter with this band's music.It looks that until now at least three people consider it a masterpiece.Well, de gustibus non disputandum... IMHO it's the blandest album released this year.I've listened to albums I liked, I listened to albu ... (read more)

Report this review (#353200) | Posted by idlero | Wednesday, December 15, 2010 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of GALLEON "In The Wake Of The Moon"