RAYBURN

Rayburn

Rayburn Rayburn album cover

Buy RAYBURN Music
Studio Album, released in 2009

1. Your Mind (Doubt) (3:12)
2. Got To Get Ready To Die (6:37)
3. Steam Shuffle (3:07)
4. Said, I Love Only You (8:03)
5. Righteous Man (5:22)
6. Songbird (6:56)
7. See My Eyes (4:14)
8. The Trail Is Gone (2:05)
9. Your Mind (Doubt) (3:15)
10. America (2:17)
11. Saltless Tears (4:36)
12. Hey Friend (3:14)
13. Working My Way Upstream (5:10)
14. Your Mind (Doubt) (3:49)

Search RAYBURN Rayburn lyrics

- Steve Stephens / keyboards and vocals

Guest musician:
- Steve Burchfield / guitars

CD 2009 Psych Of The South # POTS 4502

Thanks to chris s for the addition
and to progshine for the last updates

RAYBURN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy RAYBURN Rayburn Music

RayburnRayburn
Psych of the South 2009
Your Mind by Rayburn (2012-07-17)Your Mind by Rayburn (2012-07-17)
Excited States Entertainment
Audio CD$1,044.51

Margie Rayburn - I''m Available / If You Were - Liberty Records 45 RPM - 1957 USD $7.50 Buy It Now 3h 31m
Rayburn Anthony-Big Bad City CD NEW USD $26.06 Buy It Now 6h 29m
Rayburn Anthony - Binoculars / Wild Flowers 45 VG+ 1971 USD $1.99 Buy It Now 6h 38m
Rayburn Anthony - Shadows Of Love / Fire In The Night 45 VG+ 1978 USD $1.99 Buy It Now 6h 40m
ELEVEN by Mike Rayburn CD USD $4.23 Buy It Now 8h 5m
Margie Rayburn Oooh What A Doll/Smoochin' 45 RPM USD $9.00 Buy It Now 10h 15m
SUN 373 RAYBURN ANTHONY HOW WELL I KNOW/BIG DREAM NEW LOWER PRICE M- USD $14.99 Buy It Now 12h 36m
ANTHONY RAYBURN - THIS TIME MARIE - 45 POLYDOR PD 14367 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 13h 32m
Fidgety Digits by Mike Rayburn USD $4.23 Buy It Now 15h 58m
RAYBURN ANTHONY This Time Marie 7" VINYL US Polydor 1976 B/w Maybe I Should've USD $3.92 Buy It Now 17h 22m
Rayburn Anthony - Something Out Of The Ordinary [CD New] USD $14.98 Buy It Now 19h
Something Out Of The Ordinary - Rayburn Anthony (2002, CD New) USD $15.32 Buy It Now 19h 40m
MARGIE RAYBURN 'Margie' 1959 LIBERTY TURQUOISE ORIG JAZZ LP GORGEOUS EXC/Mint- USD $32.24 Buy It Now 1 day
Chris Rayburn I Wanna Be In Love Again 7" vinyl single record UK R5422 USD $28.63 Buy It Now 1 day
MARGIE RAYBURN "OOOH WHAT A DOLL/SMOOCHIN" 1958 LIBERTY 45 RPM *MINT-* USD $5.99 [0 bids]
MARGIE RAYBURN 78 RPM RECORD "IF YOU WERE/I'M AVAILABLE" USD $4.05 [0 bids]
MARGIE RAYBURN: Cast A Little Spell On Me / Here I Am 45 (dj) Vocalists USD $10.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Better Days - Mike Rayburn [VGC CD] (REF TS BOX 14) USD $8.44 Buy It Now 2 days
50'S & 60'S Promo 45 Margie Rayburn - I Would / Alright, But It Won'T Be Easy On USD $5.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Collector's Edition #1 - Rayburn Anthony (2010, CD New) USD $19.23 Buy It Now 2 days
Rayburn Anthony - Collector's Edition #1 [CD New] USD $17.40 Buy It Now 2 days
Carnegie Hall 2008 by Rayburn, Mike USD $4.83 Buy It Now 2 days
Country Nm! 45 Rayburn Anthony - Country Music Fan / You Me And Tennessee On Bob USD $4.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Margie Rayburn - Would - Alright but it won't be easy Promo Copy 45 7" USD $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Rayburn Anthony - Big Bad City - Revival Rock & Roll/Rockabilly USD $17.79 Buy It Now 2 days
Rayburn Anthony - Big Bad City - Revival Rock & Roll/Rockabilly USD $22.26 Buy It Now 2 days
Margie rayburn im available USD $18.71 [0 bids]
Rayburn Anthony - Cruisin Around [CD New] USD $17.40 Buy It Now 3 days
Cruisin Around - Rayburn Anthony (2013, CD New) USD $17.79 Buy It Now 3 days
Carnegie Hall Rayburn, Mike Audio CD USD $3.99 Buy It Now 3 days
MARGIE RAYBURN Margie Stereo Liberty lp Russ Garcia USD $29.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Margie Rayburn - Every Minute Of The Day VG+ 7" Vinyl Record 1956 Liberty F55043 USD $6.40 Buy It Now 3 days
Big Bad City Rayburn Anthony Audio CD USD $56.82 Buy It Now 4 days
MARGIE RAYBURN 45 I'M AVAILABLE B/W IF YOU WERE EX LIBERTY F-55102 USD $4.00 Buy It Now 4 days
The Eastman Jazz Ensemble-Spiral Galaxy/Rayburn Wright CD (1988) School of Music USD $3.09 Buy It Now 4 days
Everything's Just Waiting - Rayburn Anthony (2009, CD New) USD $21.34 Buy It Now 4 days
FORREST RAYBURN "OH MY WONDERFUL SWEET LORD" SEALED PRIVATE KY/INDIANA USD $10.00 Buy It Now 4 days
Rayburn Anthony - Everything's Just Waiting [CD New] USD $17.40 Buy It Now 4 days
Margie Rayburn - I'm Available 10" Single 1957 / 78 rpm USD $34.93 Buy It Now 4 days
RAYBURN ANTHONY Dance Floor Crystal Ball LP VINYL US Audiograph 1982 10 Track USD $8.10 Buy It Now 4 days
rockabilly margie rayburn oooh what a doll vg++ rk111 USD $8.55 Buy It Now 4 days
Christian Rock Record 3 LP Lot, Darrell Mansfield, Limpic & Rayburn, Harvest USD $11.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Rayburn, Mike Carnegie Hall CD USD $3.91 Buy It Now 5 days
Rayburn, Pryor Dawson On Your Way Home CD USD $5.99 Buy It Now 5 days
1957 ROCKABILLY TEEN 45 MARGIE RAYBURN EDDIE COCHRAN PICTURE SLEEVE on LIBERTY USD $49.99 [0 bids]
MARGIE RAYBURN Margie 1959 LIBERTY LST-7126 LP SIGNED! FEMALE VOCAL JAZZ USD $49.99 Buy It Now 5 days
MARGIE RAYBURN: I'm Available / If You Were 45 Vocalists USD $8.00 Buy It Now 5 days
LIMPIC & RAYBURN Caught In The Act LP Myrrh xian country pop USD $8.00 Buy It Now 5 days
RAYBURN ANTHONY Walkin / Lonely Eyes 45 Polydor PD 14380 (1977) VG+ RARE USD $9.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Chris Rayburn - S/T 1966 UK Parlophone Mono LP. Ex! USD $31.18 Buy It Now 6 days
45RPM Margie Rayburn I'm Available and If You Wer 331el USD $10.04 Buy It Now 6 days
MARGIE RAYBURN I'm Available;Make Me Queen Again 2 LIBERTY 45 RPM SINGLES USD $9.99 [0 bids]
45% MARGIE RAYBURN I'M AVAILABLE / IF YOU WERE ON LIBERTY RECORDS USD $15.00 Buy It Now 6 days
Margie Rayburn If You Were And I Am Available 7 Inch Vinyl USD $5.00 Buy It Now 6 days
POP 45RPM RECORD -MARGIE RAYBURN -LIBERTY 55174 - DJ -WRITTEN BY JOHNNY BURNETTE USD $5.00 Buy It Now 7 days
Mike Rayburn Fidgety Digits CD ***NEW*** USD $4.46 Buy It Now 7 days
A Collage of Melodies BEVO MILL St Louis Missouri (Cassette) Rayburn Byington USD $4.99 Buy It Now 7 days
Anthony, Rayburn: Something Out of the Ordinary Audio CD USD $9.49 Buy It Now 7 days
Mike Rayburn Wooden Voices - CD USD $5.95 Buy It Now 7 days
Big Bad City - Rayburn Anthony (CD Used Very Good) USD $19.48 Buy It Now 7 days
Carnegie Hall by Rayburn, Mike USD $3.92 Buy It Now 7 days
Something Out of the Ordinary Rayburn Anthony Audio CD USD $24.86 Buy It Now 7 days
Gerry Limpic & Mark Rayburn With Dave Pollard - Limpic & Rayburn LP USD $6.97 Buy It Now 7 days
Rock 45 Margie Rayburn - If You Were / I'M Available On Liberty Records USD $5.00 Buy It Now 8 days
ROBERT RAYBURN baritone & piano solos 2x 78 VG+ RCA USA Acetate Rare Illinois USD $500.00 Buy It Now 8 days
Margie Rayburn - Smoochin / Oooh What A Doll USD $3.00 Buy It Now 8 days
Mike Rayburn Romantical CD USD $4.00 Buy It Now 8 days
MARGIE RAYBURN If You Were / I'm Available LIBERTY 55102 SOUL 45 7" USD $4.99 Buy It Now 8 days
RAYBURN ANTHONY lonely eyes / walkin 14380 POLYDOR 45 USD $1.89 Buy It Now 9 days
Craig Rayburn - Coyote [CD New] USD $11.99 Buy It Now 9 days
Coyote - Craig Rayburn (2008, CD New) USD $14.99 Buy It Now 9 days
Margie Rayburn 45 Magic Words LIBERTY USD $10.00 Buy It Now 9 days
Margie Rayburn 45 RPM "If You Were/I'm Available" USD $0.99 Buy It Now 9 days
Margie Rayburn "If You Were/I'm Available" 45 USD $2.47 Buy It Now 10 days
MARGIE RAYBURN & EDDIE COCHRAN I'm Available / If You Were R & B SOUL 45 USD $7.95 Buy It Now 10 days
Something Out of the Ordinary by Rayburn Anthony. USD $20.61 Buy It Now 10 days
Collector's Edition, Vol. 1 by Rayburn Anthony. USD $23.02 Buy It Now 10 days
Rayburn by Rayburn. USD $17.17 Buy It Now 10 days
45 RPM RECORD/1) MARGIE RAYBURN / I'M AVAILABLE USD $4.00 Buy It Now 10 days
Everything's Just Waiting by Rayburn Anthony. USD $23.02 Buy It Now 10 days
Big Bad City * by Rayburn Anthony. USD $29.53 Buy It Now 10 days
Cruisin' Around by Rayburn Anthony. USD $24.94 Buy It Now 10 days
Joyce Reynolds And Rayburn Anthony - I'll Still Be Loving You - RARE, COUNTRY 45 USD $10.48 Buy It Now 10 days
Joyce Reynolds And Rayburn Anthony - I'm Gonna Make You Love me - RARE, COUNTRY USD $10.48 Buy It Now 10 days
RAYBURN ANTHONY this time marie / if you don't like hank williams 45 USD $1.89 Buy It Now 11 days
RAYBURN ANTHONY * SHADOWS OF LOVE & FIRE IN THE NIGHT * 45 RPM USD $2.50 Buy It Now 11 days
RAYBURN ANTHONY fire in the night /shadows of love 55053 mercury UNPLAYED 45 USD $1.89 Buy It Now 11 days
RAYBURN ANTHONY mother country music / crazy again 14346 POLYDOR 45 USD $1.89 Buy It Now 11 days
MARGIE RAYBURN I'M AVAILABLE/IF YOU WERE LIBERTY 55102 EDDIE COCHRAN M- USD $19.99 Buy It Now 11 days
New Lot of 3 Mike Rayburn CDs - Unstoppable,Better Days,Postcards From The Road USD $12.99 Buy It Now 11 days
MARGIE RAYBURN I WOULD/ALRIGHT BUT IT WON'T BE EASY LIBERTY 55134 M- USD $9.99 Buy It Now 11 days
Margie Rayburn - I'm Available / It You Were USD $5.00 Buy It Now 11 days
Classic MARGIE RAYBURN on Liberty Records / I'm Available / If You Were USD $4.95 Buy It Now 11 days
Rayburn Rayburn Audio CD USD $23.37 Buy It Now 12 days
RAYBURN ANTHONY " WHOSE GONNA SHOE YOUR PRETTY LITTLE FEET " USA SUN EX+ COND. USD $11.22 Buy It Now 12 days
RAYBURN ANTHONY " HOW WELL I KNOW " USA SUN EX+ COND. USD $11.22 Buy It Now 12 days
Rayburn Anthony-Cruisin` Around CD NEW USD $17.41 Buy It Now 12 days
MARGIE RAYBURN "Margie" Deep Groove LIBERTY Black Label LST-7126 VG++ USD $29.99 Buy It Now 12 days
Country Promo Nm! 45 Rayburn Anthony - Walking Tall / She Just Laid The Lovin' R USD $5.00 Buy It Now 12 days
Margie Rayburn: "I'm Available" / "If You Were" - her '58 Pop hit - Excellent! USD $5.00 Buy It Now 12 days

More places to buy RAYBURN music online Buy RAYBURN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

RAYBURN Rayburn ratings distribution

RAYBURN Rayburn reviews

Review by Windhawk
3 stars The US outfit RAYBURN was formed in 1970 and through the four years of its initial history it caused quite a stir in the local scene, and saw opportunity knocking on quite a few occasions as well - most notably when the band's members signed a record contract in 1972. But adversity saw to it that the band never managed to have a true go at a career, the father of a band member buying out the aforementioned record deal to try to force his son into the family business as the first challenge to confront them, and when they fought back from this disappointment guitarist Roberts developed cancer and died at the age of 21. This CD was compiled from various demo recordings they made back in the early 70's, and was released at a reunion concert Rayburn held in 2009.

While perhaps not stunningly original in scope, Rayburn's compositions have stood the test of time rather well, and should be a pleasing experience for most with an interest in early 70's art rock, and arguably a must buy for anyone with a dedicated interest in US artists exploring this genre at this point in time. A fine effort and a well-made historical document.

Review by apps79
3 stars Rayburn's story begins back in 1970 in Little Rock, Arkansas, when keyboardist/singer Steve Stephens and guitarist/pianist Jimmy Roberts started their journey into searching for a more challenging form of rock music.They were soon joined by Mack Price on bass and vocals and Steve Courtney on drums and their innovative style caught the attention of Mega Records.However their contract was mysteriously canceled in 1972, many years later Steve would found out that his father had arranged a buy-out of the contract in orded his son to return back to their family business.Rayburn found the strength to move on, recording material and demos, before a second hit struck the band in 1974.Jimmy Roberts was diagnosed with cancer and died a few months later.The rest of the group never fully recovered, despite an unsuccesful attempt for a comeback in 1977.Over 30 years later, the three remaining members with the help of their families arranged a reunion concert, where the unreleased material from the 72'-77' was taped on CD by the Psych of the South label.

This is really some pretty elegant and decent example of early-70's Progressive Rock with strong amounts of psychedelic influences, akin to AFFINITY, CRESSIDA, FANTASY, GREENSLADE and other similar sounding British Prog groups of the period, giving the Americans a strong European identity.The material combines psychedelic melodies and jams with more sophisticated arrangements and a few intricate instrumentals, fronted by smooth guitar lines, elaborate organ washes and beautiful vocal harmonies.Quite often a definite influence from the music of THE BEATLES or early Psych/Art Rock acts such as PROCOL HARUM or THE MOODY BLUES is evident, though the rocking component in here is much stronger.Some mellow, orchestral parts with relaxed vocal sections recall the first steps of KING CRIMSON, like on the melancholic ''Said, I love only you'' or the following ''Righteous man'', while there are even some pretty complex pieces included in the album, like the three-part ''Your mind'' (or you should call it different versions of the same track), with its unusual combination of psychedelic vocals and quirky, jazzy electric textures.Some light symphonic tones are also revealed in some piano and organ moves, but the majority of the album flows in an artistic Psychedelic Rock vein, having a pretty delicate balance between clean vocals and prog-leaning instrumental parts.

While ''Rayburn'' is not exactly a lost gem of the 70's, eventually coming on surface, its sophisticated musical content along the lines of the aforementioned British combos is sure to please all fans of Proto-Prog and Psychedelic Prog at a certain deegree.Well-crafted pieces with both melodic and captivating themes.Recommended.

Post a review of RAYBURN "Rayburn"