RAYBURN

Rayburn

Rayburn Rayburn album cover

Buy RAYBURN Music
Studio Album, released in 2009

1. Your Mind (Doubt) (3:12)
2. Got To Get Ready To Die (6:37)
3. Steam Shuffle (3:07)
4. Said, I Love Only You (8:03)
5. Righteous Man (5:22)
6. Songbird (6:56)
7. See My Eyes (4:14)
8. The Trail Is Gone (2:05)
9. Your Mind (Doubt) (3:15)
10. America (2:17)
11. Saltless Tears (4:36)
12. Hey Friend (3:14)
13. Working My Way Upstream (5:10)
14. Your Mind (Doubt) (3:49)

Search RAYBURN Rayburn lyrics

- Steve Stephens / keyboards and vocals

Guest musician:
- Steve Burchfield / guitars

CD 2009 Psych Of The South # POTS 4502

Thanks to chris s for the addition
and to progshine for the last updates

RAYBURN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy RAYBURN Rayburn Music

45 RPM Rayburn Anthony HOW WELL I KNOW/BIG DREAM Sun 373 White Label Promo US $15.00 Buy It Now 42m 15s
ANTHONY RAYBURN - THIS TIME MARIE - 45 POLYDOR PD 14367 US $9.99 Buy It Now 1h 30m
MIKE RAYBURN Romantical Rare 12 Track (CD 2005) Brand New US $14.00 Buy It Now 5h 52m
I'm Available b/w If You Were Margie Rayburn 45 Liberty F-55102 US $4.99 Buy It Now 21h 35m
ONE WAY TICKET - CHRIS(TINE) RAYBURN - UK MUSIC FACTORY RECORDS DEMO COPY US $5.04 [1 bids]
Margie Rayburn 45 RPM "If You Were/I'm Available" US $3.99 Buy It Now 1 day
7" 45 rpm PROMO - RAYBURN ANTHONY with KITTY WELLS - THE WILD SIDE OF LIFE US $0.99 [0 bids]
MARGIE RAYBURN "Margie" Deep Groove LIBERTY Black Label LST-7126 VG++ US $29.99 Buy It Now 2 days
MARGIE RAYBURN I'M AVAILABLE/IF YOU WERE 45 LIBERTY US $4.98 Buy It Now 2 days
RAYBURN ANTHONY CRAZY AGAIN WHITE LABEL PROMO COUNTRY MUSIC US $1.00 [0 bids]
POP 45RPM RECORD -MARGIE RAYBURN -LIBERTY 55174 - DJ -WRITTEN BY JOHNNY BURNETTE US $40.00 Buy It Now 3 days
MARGIE RAYBURN/margie/1959 stereo lp US $24.99 Buy It Now 3 days
45 RECORD MARGIE RAYBURN : IF YOU WERE, I'M AVAILABLE US $2.23 Buy It Now 4 days
Forrest Rayburn SEALED LP record Oh My Wonderful Sweet Lord Christian private US $24.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Mike Rayburn - Better Days & Unstoppable Lot of 2 CDs Autographed by the artist US $9.95 [0 bids]
MARGIE RAYBURN - MARGIE - DG -WHITE LABEL PROMO - MONO - NM US $9.99 [0 bids]
Gerry Limpic Gentle Touch lp Limpic & Rayburn US $3.99 [0 bids]
1982 RAYBURN ANTHONY Dance Floor Crystal Ball AG 459 PROMO 45 US $14.99 [0 bids]
1950s Liberty Early Rock n Roll Era 78/Margie Rayburn US $2.00 [1 bids]
Margie Rayburn 45 I'M Available/If You Were Liberty Records #F-55102 US $9.99 Buy It Now 5 days
MARGIE RAYBURN LIBERTY 45RPM 50's I'M AVAILABLE US $0.69 [0 bids]
MARGIE RAYBURN w/RUSS GARCIA ORCH. "MARGIE" LIBERTY TURQ LBL ORIG 1955/56 US $9.99 [0 bids]
Margie Rayburn To Each His Own And He Told Me a Lie Pop Promo 45 US $5.00 Buy It Now 5 days
Margie Rayburn Alley Oop I Laughed Capitol 3180 Pop Promo 45 US $5.00 Buy It Now 5 days
MARGIE RAYBURN RECORD MAGIC WORDS - SENTIMENTAL JOURNEY 45 RPM LIBERTY VG+ US $7.50 [0 bids]
Country 45 RAYBURN ANTHONY Baby Take It From Me on Mercury US $5.00 Buy It Now 6 days
RAYBURN ANTHONY - FIRE IN THE NIGHT- 45rpm (1) US $1.25 [0 bids]
Mike Rayburn - Wooden Voices RARE US $3.00 [0 bids]
Margie Rayburn 45 I'm Available/If You Were - Liberty F-55102 (1956) VG+ US $0.99 [0 bids]
CD RAYBURN ANTHONY "MY BABY'S CAR CRAZY" ROCKABILLY US $17.00 Buy It Now 6 days
Margie Rayburn 45 And He Told Me a Lie/To Each His Own Liberty Promo 55159 US $2.70 Buy It Now 7 days
MARGIE RAYBURN - Magic Words - Promo 45 rpm (Ross Bagdasarian) US $7.00 Buy It Now 7 days
GERRY LIMPIC MARK RAYBURN DAVE POLLARD Private Xian Soft Rock LP US $14.95 Buy It Now 7 days
GERRY LIMPIC MARK RAYBURN Caught in the Crossfire '78 Xian Country Soft Rock LP US $9.95 Buy It Now 7 days
45 RPM Record - Margie Rayburn - I'm Available - Liberty Company Sleeve VG+ US $5.99 Buy It Now 7 days
MARGIE RAYBURN teen 45 TRY ME / I'VE TRIED SO HARD ~ VG+ to VG++ US $5.62 Buy It Now 8 days
Original 45, Margie Rayburn, I'm Available and If You Were, plays good, good con US $2.50 Buy It Now 8 days
MARGIE RAYBURN: Margie LP (Mono WLP, VG+ cover few faint stains obc) rare Vocal US $45.00 Buy It Now 8 days
VG+ .. I'M AVAILABLE - MARGIE RAYBURN US $0.99 Buy It Now 8 days
MARGIE RAYBURN-ARE YOU SURE?-LISTEN ? CAPITOL-5396 US $7.00 Buy It Now 9 days
MARGIE RAYBURN JACK MARSHALL 1950'S NEAR MINT VINYL 7" INCH LIBERTY 45 RPM US $9.99 Buy It Now 9 days
MARGIE RAYBURN I'M AVAILABLE LIBERTY 45 1957 US $2.99 Buy It Now 9 days
MIKE RAYBURN WOODEN VOICES 1993 CD DRY RIVER RECORDS US $4.74 Buy It Now 9 days
RAYBURN ANTHONY walkin / lonely eyes NEW OLD STOCK 45 US $24.00 Buy It Now 9 days
RAYBURN ANTHONY - IT WON'T GO AWAY - COUNTRY PROMO US $3.00 Buy It Now 9 days
Rayburn Anthony SEALED LP Audiograph Alive 1982 Indigo US $4.99 Buy It Now 9 days
Margie Rayburn If You Were 45-rpm Record US $7.99 Buy It Now 9 days
RARE MARGIE RAYBURN VOCAL JAZZ 50'S LP LIBERTY STEREO US $39.99 Buy It Now 9 days
MARGIE RAYBURN - I'm Available - Near Mint 45 rpm US $6.00 Buy It Now 10 days
RAYBURN ANTHONY KITTY WELLS wild side of life 45 US $5.00 Buy It Now 10 days
MIKE RAYBURN "A NERD LIKE ME" CD STILL SEALED IN THE PLASTIC US $9.99 Buy It Now 10 days
Sealed RAYBURN ANTHONY - DANCE FLOOR CRYSTAL BALL Audiograph Rec. Nashville LP US $8.00 Buy It Now 10 days
Liberty 55273 Margie Rayburn/Promo/Jukebox 45 RPM US $9.95 Buy It Now 10 days
Gerry Limpic--Gentle Touch 1979 8-Track Tape Cartridge Limpic & Rayburn US $3.50 Buy It Now 10 days
Gerry Limpic--Gentle Touch 1979 Vinyl LP Record Limpic & Rayburn US $11.50 Buy It Now 10 days
MARGIE RAYBURN-I'm Available/If You Were-LIBERTY 55102 Female Vocal-1950's 45rpm US $9.55 Buy It Now 10 days
PROJECTS BY DAVE RAYBURN VOLUME 1 2012 RED VINYL 10 INCH EP 2 LIVE TRACKS US $19.95 Buy It Now 11 days
Margie Rayburn 45 "I'm Available /If You Were" US $9.99 Buy It Now 11 days
MARGIE RAYBURN - I'M AVAILABLE b/w IF YOU WERE - 78 rpm 1957 London Liberty US $9.99 Buy It Now 11 days
MARGIE RAYBURN -Capitol -Maker of Raindrops+Roses/Are You Sure -Free US Shipping US $4.99 Buy It Now 11 days
RAYBURN NEW CD US $19.68 Buy It Now 11 days
I Feel right at Home - I've Been Loved By You Today Rayburn anthony Phoenix PXR US $2.97 Buy It Now 11 days
1982 RAYBURN ANTHONY Dance Floor Crystal Ball AG 459 PROMO 45 US $14.99 Buy It Now 11 days
If You Were - I'm Available Margie Rayburn Liberty F 55102 US $2.97 Buy It Now 11 days
Margie Rayburn I'm Available 7" 45 Liberty F-55102 Vinyl US $4.99 Buy It Now 11 days
Margie Rayburn Margie vinyl LP 1959 EX Liberty Records Mono In Shrink US $25.00 Buy It Now 11 days
Rayburn CD US $12.98 Buy It Now 12 days
RAYBURN ANTHONY Dance Floor Crystal Ball LP ST/ SEALED US $12.50 Buy It Now 12 days
Margie Rayburn I'm Available & If You Were Liberty 55102 Female Pop Vocal 45 US $5.00 Buy It Now 12 days
Margie Rayburn 45 MAKER OF RAINDROPS../ ARE YOU SURE ~ VG++ pop US $1.95 Buy It Now 12 days
Everything's Just Waiting Rayburn Anthony CD US $16.98 Buy It Now 12 days
MARGIE RAYBURN I'm Available If You Were 1957 Liberty Records F-55102 US $5.50 Buy It Now 12 days
45 RPM RECORD/1) MARGIE RAYBURN/ IF YOU WERE US $2.00 Buy It Now 12 days
45 RECORD MARGIE RAYBURN-I'M AVAILABLE US $5.99 Buy It Now 13 days
Margie Rayburn-I'm Available(VG+) US $5.00 Buy It Now 13 days
Margie Rayburn Im Available If You Were F55102 VG (45-9457) US $3.89 Buy It Now 14 days
Anthony,Rayburn - Everything's Just Waiting [CD New] US $19.97 Buy It Now 14 days
Rayburn [CD New] US $19.97 Buy It Now 14 days
RAYBURN ANTHONY "THIS TIME MARIE" 45 RPM US $3.99 Buy It Now 14 days
rgie Rayburn"I'm Available/If You Were"/45/ US $4.95 Buy It Now 14 days
MARGIE RAYBURN -(45)- OOOH WHAT A DOLL / SMOOCHIN' LIBERTY RECORDS-55120 -1957 US $11.99 Buy It Now 15 days
FEMALE POP/45/MARGIE RAYBURN/"I'M AVAILABLE"/1957 US $2.99 Buy It Now 15 days
Rayburn by Rayburn (CD, Aug-2009, Psych of the South) US $11.74 Buy It Now 15 days
Rayburn Anthony: Binoculars dj promo 7" 45rpm vinyl record 3b US $5.00 Buy It Now 15 days
MARGIE RAYBURN (I'm Available / If You Were) POP 78 RPM RECORD US $15.00 Buy It Now 15 days
Everything's Just Waiting - Rayburn Anthony (2009, CD New) US $14.77 Buy It Now 15 days
RAYBURN ANTHONY I've been Loved By You Today/ Feel Right at Home Phoenix 1?22 US $7.99 Buy It Now 15 days
Rayburn (2009, CD New) US $10.50 Buy It Now 15 days
MARVIN MILLER NARRATES The Story Of "Mr. Sam" Rayburn FR INSTITUTE US $11.00 Buy It Now 15 days
Rayburn Anthony 45 DON'T FALL IN LOVE / HOLD ME ~ VG++ country US $1.30 Buy It Now 15 days
RAYBURN ANTHONY - Dance Floor Crystal Ball - Ex Con LP Record Audiograph AG 7775 US $15.11 Buy It Now 15 days
RAYBURN ANTHONY - Dance Floor Crystal Ball - Ex Con LP Record Audiograph AG 7775 US $15.09 Buy It Now 15 days
MARGIE RAYBURN OOOh What A Doll ~ 45 POP 1958 RARE US $9.95 Buy It Now 16 days
RAYBURN ANTHONY - EVERYTHING'S JUST WAITING NEW CD US $25.04 Buy It Now 16 days
Margie Rayburn - Oooh What A Doll / Smoochin (VG) 1958 #291 US $20.00 Buy It Now 16 days
Margie Rayburn-"Hello Mr. Heartbreak/Mud Pies" 1962 Original TEEN TEENER 45! US $12.99 Buy It Now 16 days
MARGIE RAYBURN--DAVE BURGESS "I'm Available" RARE 1957 1ST PRESS LIBERTY 45rpm US $10.00 Buy It Now 16 days
MARGIE RAYBURN MARGIE LIBERTY MONO 1959 US $12.99 Buy It Now 17 days
CD RAYBURN ANTHONY "BIG BAD CITY" SUN ROCKABILLY ARTIST US $15.00 Buy It Now 17 days
CHRIS RAYBURN ONE WAY TICKET/PHOTOGRAPH OF LOVE MGM 13966 PROMO M- US $9.99 Buy It Now 17 days

More places to buy RAYBURN music online Buy RAYBURN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for RAYBURN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

RAYBURN Rayburn ratings distribution

RAYBURN Rayburn reviews

Review by Windhawk
3 stars The US outfit RAYBURN was formed in 1970 and through the four years of its initial history it caused quite a stir in the local scene, and saw opportunity knocking on quite a few occasions as well - most notably when the band's members signed a record contract in 1972. But adversity saw to it that the band never managed to have a true go at a career, the father of a band member buying out the aforementioned record deal to try to force his son into the family business as the first challenge to confront them, and when they fought back from this disappointment guitarist Roberts developed cancer and died at the age of 21. This CD was compiled from various demo recordings they made back in the early 70's, and was released at a reunion concert Rayburn held in 2009.

While perhaps not stunningly original in scope, Rayburn's compositions have stood the test of time rather well, and should be a pleasing experience for most with an interest in early 70's art rock, and arguably a must buy for anyone with a dedicated interest in US artists exploring this genre at this point in time. A fine effort and a well-made historical document.

Send comments to Windhawk (BETA) | Report this review (#368947) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, December 31, 2010

Review by apps79
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Neo Prog Team
3 stars Rayburn's story begins back in 1970 in Little Rock, Arkansas, when keyboardist/singer Steve Stephens and guitarist/pianist Jimmy Roberts started their journey into searching for a more challenging form of rock music.They were soon joined by Mack Price on bass and vocals and Steve Courtney on drums and their innovative style caught the attention of Mega Records.However their contract was mysteriously canceled in 1972, many years later Steve would found out that his father had arranged a buy-out of the contract in orded his son to return back to their family business.Rayburn found the strength to move on, recording material and demos, before a second hit struck the band in 1974.Jimmy Roberts was diagnosed with cancer and died a few months later.The rest of the group never fully recovered, despite an unsuccesful attempt for a comeback in 1977.Over 30 years later, the three remaining members with the help of their families arranged a reunion concert, where the unreleased material from the 72'-77' was taped on CD by the Psych of the South label.

This is really some pretty elegant and decent example of early-70's Progressive Rock with strong amounts of psychedelic influences, akin to AFFINITY, CRESSIDA, FANTASY, GREENSLADE and other similar sounding British Prog groups of the period, giving the Americans a strong European identity.The material combines psychedelic melodies and jams with more sophisticated arrangements and a few intricate instrumentals, fronted by smooth guitar lines, elaborate organ washes and beautiful vocal harmonies.Quite often a definite influence from the music of THE BEATLES or early Psych/Art Rock acts such as PROCOL HARUM or THE MOODY BLUES is evident, though the rocking component in here is much stronger.Some mellow, orchestral parts with relaxed vocal sections recall the first steps of KING CRIMSON, like on the melancholic ''Said, I love only you'' or the following ''Righteous man'', while there are even some pretty complex pieces included in the album, like the three-part ''Your mind'' (or you should call it different versions of the same track), with its unusual combination of psychedelic vocals and quirky, jazzy electric textures.Some light symphonic tones are also revealed in some piano and organ moves, but the majority of the album flows in an artistic Psychedelic Rock vein, having a pretty delicate balance between clean vocals and prog-leaning instrumental parts.

While ''Rayburn'' is not exactly a lost gem of the 70's, eventually coming on surface, its sophisticated musical content along the lines of the aforementioned British combos is sure to please all fans of Proto-Prog and Psychedelic Prog at a certain deegree.Well-crafted pieces with both melodic and captivating themes.Recommended.

Send comments to apps79 (BETA) | Report this review (#1079695) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, November 21, 2013

Post a review of RAYBURN "Rayburn"