RAYBURN

Rayburn

Rayburn Rayburn album cover

Buy RAYBURN Music
Studio Album, released in 2009

1. Your Mind (Doubt) (3:12)
2. Got To Get Ready To Die (6:37)
3. Steam Shuffle (3:07)
4. Said, I Love Only You (8:03)
5. Righteous Man (5:22)
6. Songbird (6:56)
7. See My Eyes (4:14)
8. The Trail Is Gone (2:05)
9. Your Mind (Doubt) (3:15)
10. America (2:17)
11. Saltless Tears (4:36)
12. Hey Friend (3:14)
13. Working My Way Upstream (5:10)
14. Your Mind (Doubt) (3:49)

Search RAYBURN Rayburn lyrics

- Steve Stephens / keyboards and vocals

Guest musician:
- Steve Burchfield / guitars

CD 2009 Psych Of The South # POTS 4502

Thanks to chris s for the addition
and to progshine for the last updates

RAYBURN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy RAYBURN Rayburn Music

RayburnRayburn
Psych of the South 2009
Liberty record Margie Rayburn I'm Available USD $8.50 Buy It Now 5h 6m
MARGIE RAYBURN "AND HE TOLD ME A LIE" PROMO LIBERTY 55159 USD $2.00 Buy It Now 5h 56m
CHRIS RAYBURN Girl Singer Mod Soul Dancer Spain 1965 7" 45 PS SPANISH. USD $30.00 [0 bids]
Margie Rayburn - I'm Available / If You Were 45 1957 VG USD $1.99 Buy It Now 17h 45m
Margie Rayburn - I'm Available / If You Were 45 1957 USD $1.29 Buy It Now 17h 47m
RAYBURN ANTHONY "THIS TIME MARIE" 45 RPM USD $3.99 Buy It Now 1 day
rgie Rayburn"I'm Available/If You Were"/45/ USD $3.47 Buy It Now 1 day
PRYOR DAWSON RAYBURN-It's A Girl Thing-PROMO-Charlotte NC.traditional country-Cd USD $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MARGIE RAYBURN -(45)- OOOH WHAT A DOLL / SMOOCHIN' LIBERTY RECORDS-55120 -1957 USD $11.99 Buy It Now 1 day
FEMALE POP/45/MARGIE RAYBURN/"I'M AVAILABLE"/1957 USD $2.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MARGIE RAYBURN - I'M AVAILABLE - ORIGINAL LIBERTY USD $3.90 Buy It Now 1 day
MARGIE RAYBURN (I'm Available / If You Were) POP 78 RPM RECORD USD $15.00 Buy It Now 1 day
HEAR Margie Rayburn 45 Here I Am/Cast A Little Spell CHALLENGE 9110 popcorn NM- USD $8.00 Buy It Now 1 day
RAYBURN ANTHONY I've been Loved By You Today/ Feel Right at Home Phoenix 1?22 USD $7.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Marge Rayburn-I'M Available/If You Were-Liberty-774-VG/VG+ 1957 USD $11.95 Buy It Now 1 day
MARVIN MILLER NARRATES The Story Of "Mr. Sam" Rayburn FR INSTITUTE USD $8.80 Buy It Now 2 days
RAYBURN ANTHONY - Dance Floor Crystal Ball - Ex Con LP Record Audiograph AG 7775 USD $13.53 Buy It Now 2 days
Lot #2 Engelbert Humperdinck Buckacre 5th Dimension Margie Rayburn Grass Roots USD $9.00 [0 bids]
RAYBURN ANTHONY - Dance Floor Crystal Ball - Ex Con LP Record Audiograph AG 7775 USD $13.52 Buy It Now 2 days
Deep South Band w/Tommy Rayburn Color My World rare beach/northern on Artic mp3 USD $7.95 [1 bids]
Your Mind - Rayburn (2012, CD New) USD $26.59 Buy It Now 2 days
MARGIE RAYBURN "I'M AVAILABLE / IF YOU WERE" 45 USD $3.75 Buy It Now 2 days
MARGIE RAYBURN RECORD MAGIC WORDS - SENTIMENTAL JOURNEY 45 RPM LIBERTY VG+ USD $6.50 [0 bids]
USD $9.50 Buy It Now
RAYBURN - YOUR MIND NEW CD USD $37.48 Buy It Now 2 days
RAYBURN ANTHONY Big Fool Again VG+ 45 RPM USD $0.99 [0 bids]
Rayburn - Your Mind [CD New] USD $29.15 Buy It Now 3 days
MARGIE RAYBURN--DAVE BURGESS "I'm Available" RARE 1957 1ST PRESS LIBERTY 45rpm USD $10.00 Buy It Now 3 days
MARGIE RAYBURN -I'M AVAILABLE / IF YOU WERE 1957 LONDON HLU 8515 NEAR MINT USD $15.04 [0 bids]
CD RAYBURN ANTHONY "BIG BAD CITY" SUN ROCKABILLY ARTIST USD $15.00 Buy It Now 3 days
POP/ROCK + ROLL 45 RPM - MARGIE RAYBURN - LIBERTY 55102 - "I'M AVAILABLE" USD $7.00 Buy It Now 4 days
Rayburn Anthony-I've been Loved By You Today/I Feel Right At Home-Phoenix-122 USD $14.95 Buy It Now 4 days
Rayburn Anthony - Binoculars USD $3.00 [0 bids]
MARGIE RAYBURN - LIBERTY 55102 - I'M AVAILABLE & IF YOU WERE USD $9.99 [0 bids]
BOYD RAYBURN-Experiments in Jazz 1945~MUSICRAFT 505 [M] USD $17.99 Buy It Now 4 days
CHRIS RAYBURN Girl Singer Mod Soul Dancer Spain 1965 7" 45 PS SPANISH. USD $30.00 Buy It Now 4 days
MARGIE RAYBURN Basin Street Blues CAPITOL WL PROMO F3338 VG++ USD $10.00 Buy It Now 4 days
MARGIE RAYBURN - I'M AVAILABLE b/w IF YOU WERE - 78 rpm 1957 London Liberty USD $9.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Mike Rayburn: Better Days CD USD $6.99 Buy It Now 5 days
MARGIE RAYBURN -Capitol -Maker of Raindrops+Roses/Are You Sure USD $1.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Better Days - Mike Rayburn - CD USD $3.95 Buy It Now 5 days
Rayburn Anthony 45 How Well I Know (Rock) EX USD $25.00 Buy It Now 5 days
Rayburn Anthony 45 Shadows of Love / Fire in the Night . rpm record 7" vinyl USD $2.00 Buy It Now 5 days
MARGIE RAYBURN!! - "MAGIC WORDS" B/W "SENTIMENTAL JOURNEY" LIBERTY 45 VG+!! USD $2.50 [0 bids]
USD $5.50 Buy It Now
Mike Rayburn Nu 5 CD Unstoppable Better Days Wooden Voices Eleven Postcards Live USD $19.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Limpic & Rayburn Caught In The Crossfire lp USD $3.99 [0 bids]
RAYBURN ANTHONY - MONUMENT 1004 - WALKIN' ON MY HEART IN HIGH HEEL SHOES USD $9.99 [0 bids]
Anthony, Rayburn - Everything's Just Waiting - Classic Country Artists USD $13.62 Buy It Now 6 days
Rayburn - Rayburn - Beat 60s 70s USD $22.06 Buy It Now 6 days
Anthony, Rayburn - Big Bad City - Revival Rock & Roll/Rockabilly USD $20.85 Buy It Now 6 days
RAYBURN ANTHONY Dance Floor Crystal Ball LP 10 Track Unopened In Original Shrink USD $9.02 Buy It Now 6 days
RAYBURN ANTHONY My Baby's Car Crazy CD rockabilly NEW USD $15.01 Buy It Now 6 days
RAYBURN ANTHONY Big Bad City CD - rockabilly - NEW USD $13.23 Buy It Now 6 days
Margie Rayburn Oooh What A Doll/Smoochin' 45 RPM USD $9.00 Buy It Now 6 days
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA - International Morse Code - 2x10" Vinyl Rayburn S-167 USD $40.00 Buy It Now 6 days
ANTHONY RAYBURN - THIS TIME MARIE - 45 POLYDOR PD 14367 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 6 days
Unstoppable - Mike Rayburn - CD USD $3.95 Buy It Now 6 days
Eleven - Mike Rayburn - CD USD $5.95 Buy It Now 6 days
Margie Rayburn / I'm Available / 1957 / Liberty F-55102 / If You Were / Single USD $1.50 Buy It Now 6 days
RAYBURN ANTHONY This Time Marie 7" B/w Maybe I Should've Been Listenin' US Poly USD $7.89 Buy It Now 6 days
Gerry Limpic Gentle Touch lp Limpic & Rayburn USD $3.99 [0 bids]
RARE ROCKABILLY CD RAYBURN ANTHONY JACKSON WAS JUMPIN' CD AS NEW RARE VAMPIRELLA USD $15.04 Buy It Now 6 days
Margie Rayburn"I'm Available"Liberty 55102 1957 EX Play USD $5.99 Buy It Now 6 days
Mann, Carl & Rayburn Anthony - Cruisin' Around With Carl Mann & Rayburn Antho... USD $20.61 Buy It Now 7 days
CD VARIOUS "CREAM OF THE CROP" INCLUDES RAYBURN ANTHONY USD $15.00 Buy It Now 7 days
MARGIE RAYBURN - THE GET ACQUAINTED WALTZ / MISSISSIPPI MOON - LIBERTY 45RPM USD $2.25 Buy It Now 7 days
Anthony, Rayburn - Everything's Just Waiting - Classic Country Artists USD $15.22 Buy It Now 7 days
Rayburn - Rayburn - Beat 60s 70s USD $24.52 Buy It Now 7 days
Anthony, Rayburn - Big Bad City - Revival Rock & Roll/Rockabilly USD $23.19 Buy It Now 7 days
Margie Rayburn Liberty 45 Record #55102 VG+ I'm Available / If you were USD $6.00 Buy It Now 7 days
MARGIE RAYBURN - I'M AVAILABLE b/w IF YOU WERE - LIBERTY 45 USD $9.95 Buy It Now 7 days
Mike Rayburn - 4 CD Set USD $12.00 Buy It Now 7 days
Chris Rayburn 1966 s/t Female jazz soul LP Parlophone orig Mono USD $29.00 Buy It Now 8 days
CHRIS RAYBURN I'VE CRIED MY LAST TEAR OVER YOU DEMO uk 1964 JR stampers USD $12.04 [0 bids]
Mike Rayburn Eleven and Wooden Voices CDs USD $6.99 Buy It Now 8 days
RAYBURN ANTHONY 45 Big dream SUN 1963 Country PROMO Near-MINT c1314 USD $15.00 [0 bids]
OBSCURE 45 MARGIE RAYBURN. UNTIL DEATH DO US PART / CHANCE I'VE GOT TO TAKE. USD $8.00 Buy It Now 9 days
Rayburn Brothers Band - Back To California [CD New] USD $16.84 Buy It Now 9 days
RAYBURN BROTHERS BAND - BACK TO CALIFORNIA NEW CD USD $21.23 Buy It Now 9 days
POP 45 RPM - MARGIE RAYBURN - LIBERTY 55195 - "LADDIE-O" + "UNEXPECTEDLY" USD $5.00 Buy It Now 9 days
CRAIG RAYBURN - COYOTE NEW CD USD $17.65 Buy It Now 9 days
Margie Rayburn - Maker Of Raindrops And Roses / Are You Sure? 45 rpm 1965 USD $2.50 Buy It Now 9 days
MARGIE RAYBURN Margie Stereo Liberty lp Russ Garcia USD $34.99 Buy It Now 9 days
MARGIE RAYBURN I'M AVAILABLE/IF YOU WERE 45 LIBERTY USD $4.98 Buy It Now 9 days
Margie Rayburn - I'm Available 10" Single 1957 / 78 rpm USD $45.15 Buy It Now 10 days
Margie Rayburn Margie 1959 Liberty LST 7126 Stereo Rare Vinyl LP Record NM/NM USD $44.99 Buy It Now 10 days
rockabilly margie rayburn oooh what a doll vg++ rk111 USD $9.50 Buy It Now 10 days
Everything's Just Waiting - Rayburn Anthony (2009, CD New) USD $14.55 Buy It Now 10 days
RAYBURN ANTHONY this time marie maybe i should've 45 USD $5.00 Buy It Now 11 days
Rayburn Anthony - Everything's Just Waiting [CD New] USD $16.88 Buy It Now 11 days
MARGIE RAYBURN: Unexpectedly / Laddie-o 45 (dj, w/ company sleeve) Vocalists USD $15.00 Buy It Now 11 days
MARGIE RAYBURN: I Miss You Already / Maid Of Honor 45 (dj, xol) Vocalists USD $15.00 Buy It Now 11 days
MARGIE RAYBURN: SMOOCHIN' & OOOH WHAT A DOLL; 1958 LIBERTY 55120 MINT- TEEN 45 USD $11.00 Buy It Now 11 days
TEEN SOUND ROCKER 45 Margie Rayburn - Unexpectedly / Laddie-O LIBERTY PROMO! E! USD $14.99 Buy It Now 11 days
Rayburn, Mike Carnegie Hall CD USD $4.34 Buy It Now 11 days
RAYBURN ANTHONY Walkin / Lonely Eyes 45 Polydor PD 14380 (1977) VG+ RARE USD $9.99 Buy It Now 11 days
Rayburn, Pryor Dawson On Your Way Home CD USD $10.00 Buy It Now 11 days
Anthony Rayburn - Everythings Just Waiting CD USD $21.39 Buy It Now 11 days
45 RECORD MARGIE RAYBURN-I'M AVAILABLE USD $5.39 Buy It Now 12 days
45RPM Margie Rayburn I'm Available and If You Wer 331el USD $11.24 Buy It Now 12 days
RAYBURN ANTHONY What Do You Need With Another Man b/w Hangin Out STOCK 45 M- USD $9.99 Buy It Now 12 days
0 result found for "RAYBURN"
Visit LPCDressisues.com for more results

More places to buy RAYBURN music online Buy RAYBURN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for RAYBURN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

RAYBURN Rayburn ratings distribution

RAYBURN Rayburn reviews

Review by Windhawk
3 stars The US outfit RAYBURN was formed in 1970 and through the four years of its initial history it caused quite a stir in the local scene, and saw opportunity knocking on quite a few occasions as well - most notably when the band's members signed a record contract in 1972. But adversity saw to it that the band never managed to have a true go at a career, the father of a band member buying out the aforementioned record deal to try to force his son into the family business as the first challenge to confront them, and when they fought back from this disappointment guitarist Roberts developed cancer and died at the age of 21. This CD was compiled from various demo recordings they made back in the early 70's, and was released at a reunion concert Rayburn held in 2009.

While perhaps not stunningly original in scope, Rayburn's compositions have stood the test of time rather well, and should be a pleasing experience for most with an interest in early 70's art rock, and arguably a must buy for anyone with a dedicated interest in US artists exploring this genre at this point in time. A fine effort and a well-made historical document.

Send comments to Windhawk (BETA) | Report this review (#368947) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, December 31, 2010

Review by apps79
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Neo Prog Team
3 stars Rayburn's story begins back in 1970 in Little Rock, Arkansas, when keyboardist/singer Steve Stephens and guitarist/pianist Jimmy Roberts started their journey into searching for a more challenging form of rock music.They were soon joined by Mack Price on bass and vocals and Steve Courtney on drums and their innovative style caught the attention of Mega Records.However their contract was mysteriously canceled in 1972, many years later Steve would found out that his father had arranged a buy-out of the contract in orded his son to return back to their family business.Rayburn found the strength to move on, recording material and demos, before a second hit struck the band in 1974.Jimmy Roberts was diagnosed with cancer and died a few months later.The rest of the group never fully recovered, despite an unsuccesful attempt for a comeback in 1977.Over 30 years later, the three remaining members with the help of their families arranged a reunion concert, where the unreleased material from the 72'-77' was taped on CD by the Psych of the South label.

This is really some pretty elegant and decent example of early-70's Progressive Rock with strong amounts of psychedelic influences, akin to AFFINITY, CRESSIDA, FANTASY, GREENSLADE and other similar sounding British Prog groups of the period, giving the Americans a strong European identity.The material combines psychedelic melodies and jams with more sophisticated arrangements and a few intricate instrumentals, fronted by smooth guitar lines, elaborate organ washes and beautiful vocal harmonies.Quite often a definite influence from the music of THE BEATLES or early Psych/Art Rock acts such as PROCOL HARUM or THE MOODY BLUES is evident, though the rocking component in here is much stronger.Some mellow, orchestral parts with relaxed vocal sections recall the first steps of KING CRIMSON, like on the melancholic ''Said, I love only you'' or the following ''Righteous man'', while there are even some pretty complex pieces included in the album, like the three-part ''Your mind'' (or you should call it different versions of the same track), with its unusual combination of psychedelic vocals and quirky, jazzy electric textures.Some light symphonic tones are also revealed in some piano and organ moves, but the majority of the album flows in an artistic Psychedelic Rock vein, having a pretty delicate balance between clean vocals and prog-leaning instrumental parts.

While ''Rayburn'' is not exactly a lost gem of the 70's, eventually coming on surface, its sophisticated musical content along the lines of the aforementioned British combos is sure to please all fans of Proto-Prog and Psychedelic Prog at a certain deegree.Well-crafted pieces with both melodic and captivating themes.Recommended.

Send comments to apps79 (BETA) | Report this review (#1079695) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, November 21, 2013

Post a review of RAYBURN "Rayburn"