RAYBURN

Rayburn

Rayburn Rayburn album cover

Buy RAYBURN Music
Studio Album, released in 2009

1. Your Mind (Doubt) (3:12)
2. Got To Get Ready To Die (6:37)
3. Steam Shuffle (3:07)
4. Said, I Love Only You (8:03)
5. Righteous Man (5:22)
6. Songbird (6:56)
7. See My Eyes (4:14)
8. The Trail Is Gone (2:05)
9. Your Mind (Doubt) (3:15)
10. America (2:17)
11. Saltless Tears (4:36)
12. Hey Friend (3:14)
13. Working My Way Upstream (5:10)
14. Your Mind (Doubt) (3:49)

Search RAYBURN Rayburn lyrics

- Steve Stephens / keyboards and vocals

Guest musician:
- Steve Burchfield / guitars

CD 2009 Psych Of The South # POTS 4502

Thanks to chris s for the addition
and to progshine for the last updates

RAYBURN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy RAYBURN Rayburn Music

RayburnRayburn
Psych of the South 2009
Your Mind - Rayburn New & Sealed CD Free Shipping US $44.40 Buy It Now 1h 24m
45 RECORD MARGIE RAYBURN-I'M AVAILABLE US $5.39 Buy It Now 4h 50m
Margie Rayburn Im Available If You Were F55102 VG (45-9457) US $6.49 Buy It Now 8h 11m
Margie Rayburn - I'm Available / If You Were 45 1957 VG US $1.99 Buy It Now 13h 2m
Margie Rayburn - I'm Available / If You Were 45 1957 US $1.29 Buy It Now 13h 4m
MARGIE RAYBURN with RUSS GARCIA Orchestra WHITE LABEL PROMO lp original 1959 T US $14.99 [1 bids]
Rayburn [CD New] US $13.28 Buy It Now 17h 28m
RAYBURN ANTHONY "THIS TIME MARIE" 45 RPM US $3.99 Buy It Now 1 day
rgie Rayburn"I'm Available/If You Were"/45/ US $3.47 Buy It Now 1 day
PRYOR DAWSON RAYBURN-It's A Girl Thing-PROMO-Charlotte NC.traditional country-Cd US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MARGIE RAYBURN -(45)- OOOH WHAT A DOLL / SMOOCHIN' LIBERTY RECORDS-55120 -1957 US $11.99 Buy It Now 1 day
FEMALE POP/45/MARGIE RAYBURN/"I'M AVAILABLE"/1957 US $2.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Rayburn Anthony: Binoculars dj promo 7" 45rpm vinyl record 3b US $5.00 Buy It Now 1 day
MARGIE RAYBURN (I'm Available / If You Were) POP 78 RPM RECORD US $15.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Pop 45 - Margie Rayburn - I'm Available - 1957 US $0.99 [0 bids]
RAYBURN ANTHONY I've been Loved By You Today/ Feel Right at Home Phoenix 1?22 US $7.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MARGIE RAYBURN LIBERTY 45RPM 50's I'M AVAILABLE US $0.59 [0 bids]
MARVIN MILLER NARRATES The Story Of "Mr. Sam" Rayburn FR INSTITUTE US $9.35 Buy It Now 2 days
RAYBURN ANTHONY - Dance Floor Crystal Ball - Ex Con LP Record Audiograph AG 7775 US $14.93 Buy It Now 2 days
RAYBURN ANTHONY - Dance Floor Crystal Ball - Ex Con LP Record Audiograph AG 7775 US $14.91 Buy It Now 2 days
RAYBURN - YOUR MIND NEW CD US $44.24 Buy It Now 2 days
TEEN 45 Margie Rayburn I'M AVAILABLE on LIBERTY 55102 store stock nm w/ fac slv US $8.00 [1 bids]
LISTEN - ROCK N ROLL - MARGIE RAYBURN - OOOH WHAT A DOLL - SMOOCHIN US $5.00 [0 bids]
Limpic & Rayburn Caught In The Crossfire lp US $3.99 [0 bids]
MARGIE RAYBURN I'M AVAILABLE/ IF YOU WERE 45 VINYL LIBERTY US $0.90 [0 bids]
MARGIE RAYBURN RECORD MAGIC WORDS - SENTIMENTAL JOURNEY 45 RPM LIBERTY VG+ US $7.50 [0 bids]
Rayburn - Your Mind [CD New] US $31.98 Buy It Now 3 days
MARGIE RAYBURN--DAVE BURGESS "I'm Available" RARE 1957 1ST PRESS LIBERTY 45rpm US $10.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Margie Rayburn - Would - Alright but it won't be easy Promo Copy 45 7" US $9.95 [0 bids]
Rayburn Anthony It Won't Go Away 45 US $1.00 [0 bids]
Margie Rayburn: "I'm Available"/"If You Were" - '58 Teener hit - Excellent! US $4.50 Buy It Now 3 days
Mike Rayburn - Wooden Voices RARE US $3.00 [0 bids]
MARGIE RAYBURN MARGIE LIBERTY MONO 1959 US $12.99 Buy It Now 3 days
MARGIE RAYBURN - I'M AVAILABLE - ORIGINAL LIBERTY US $3.80 [0 bids]
CD RAYBURN ANTHONY "BIG BAD CITY" SUN ROCKABILLY ARTIST US $15.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Gerry Limpic Gentle Touch lp Limpic & Rayburn US $3.99 [0 bids]
Mike Rayburn: Better Days CD US $8.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Margie Rayburn 45 RPM "If You Were/I'm Available" US $0.99 [0 bids]
45 rpm Margie Rayburn, I'm Available, If You Were US $5.00 [0 bids]
Rayburn, Pryor Dawson On Your Way Home CD US $10.00 Buy It Now 4 days
BOYD RAYBURN-Experiments in Jazz 1945~MUSICRAFT 505 [M] US $17.99 Buy It Now 4 days
MIKE RAYBURN WOODEN VOICES 1993 CD DRY RIVER RECORDS US $3.99 Buy It Now 4 days
MARGIE RAYBURN w/ RUSS GARCIA ORCHESTRA "MARGIE" FEMALE VOCAL JAZZ VINYL RECORD US $24.95 Buy It Now 4 days
Rayburn Anthony 45 How Well I Know (Rock) EX US $25.00 Buy It Now 5 days
Margie Rayburn RARE Rockabilly PROMO 45 Record Liberty Wait Johnny Burnette HEAR US $7.00 Buy It Now 5 days
Rayburn Anthony 45 Shadows of Love / Fire in the Night . rpm record 7" vinyl US $2.00 Buy It Now 5 days
45 RPM RCORD,MARGIE RAYBURN, PLAY #10 ON THE JUKE BOX,HAPPY JOSE US $3.95 Buy It Now 5 days
Mike Rayburn Nu 5 CD Unstoppable Better Days Wooden Voices Eleven Postcards Live US $27.99 Buy It Now 5 days
45 RPM Record - Margie Rayburn - I'm Available - Liberty Company Sleeve VG+ US $5.99 [0 bids]
VG+ .. I'M AVAILABLE - MARGIE RAYBURN US $0.20 [0 bids]
Margie Rayburn I'M AVAILABLE Liberty Records 1957 7" 45 EX+ Maybe NM US $4.00 [0 bids]
I Feel right at Home - I've Been Loved By You Today Rayburn anthony Phoenix PXR US $2.97 Buy It Now 6 days
RAYBURN ANTHONY My Baby's Car Crazy CD rockabilly NEW US $16.56 Buy It Now 6 days
RARE ORIGINAL SUN ROCKABILLY ARTIST RAYBURN ANTHONY LP US $8.00 Buy It Now 6 days
RAYBURN ANTHONY Big Bad City CD - rockabilly - NEW US $14.60 Buy It Now 6 days
MARGIE RAYBURN I'm Available VG(+) 45 RPM US $0.19 [0 bids]
Margie Rayburn Oooh What A Doll/Smoochin' 45 RPM US $9.00 Buy It Now 6 days
MARGIE " Margie Rayburn" Good (G), Very Good (VG) 1959 Liberty 12" 33 RPM LP US $20.29 Buy It Now 6 days
Margie Rayburn / I'm Available / 1957 / Liberty F-55102 / If You Were / Single US $1.50 Buy It Now 6 days
26 Margie Rayburn - Margie E (TOS) (TPC) (WRC) Liberty 3126 US $9.99 [0 bids]
MARGIE RAYBURN - THE GET ACQUAINTED WALTZ / MISSISSIPPI MOON - LIBERTY 45RPM US $5.75 [0 bids]
MIKE RAYBURN-POSTCARDS FROM THE ROAD (LIVE)-AUTOGRAPHED US $9.99 [0 bids]
Margie Rayburn"I'm Available"Liberty 55102 1957 EX Play US $5.99 Buy It Now 6 days
CD VARIOUS "CREAM OF THE CROP" INCLUDES RAYBURN ANTHONY US $15.00 Buy It Now 6 days
Margie Rayburn: Oooh What A Doll / Smoochin 45 US $5.25 Buy It Now 7 days
Margie Rayburn Liberty 45 Record #55102 VG+ I'm Available / If you were US $6.00 Buy It Now 7 days
Mike Rayburn Eleven and Wooden Voices CDs US $9.99 Buy It Now 7 days
MARGIE RAYBURN - I'M AVAILABLE b/w IF YOU WERE - LIBERTY 45 US $9.95 Buy It Now 7 days
RAYBURN ANTHONY - FIRE IN THE NIGHT- 45rpm (1) US $1.25 [0 bids]
Rayburn CD Pop Rock US $16.63 Buy It Now 7 days
Mike Rayburn: Unstoppable CD US $7.99 Buy It Now 7 days
MARGIE RAYBURN "I'M AVAILABLE / IF YOU WERE" 45 US $3.75 Buy It Now 8 days
7" 45 rpm PROMO - RAYBURN ANTHONY with KITTY WELLS - THE WILD SIDE OF LIFE US $1.99 Buy It Now 8 days
MARGIE RAYBURN - I'M AVAILABLE / IF YOU WERE - LIBERTY 45RPM ( 1957) US $5.75 [0 bids]
OBSCURE 45 MARGIE RAYBURN. UNTIL DEATH DO US PART / CHANCE I'VE GOT TO TAKE. US $8.00 Buy It Now 9 days
POP 45 RPM - MARGIE RAYBURN - LIBERTY 55195 - "LADDIE-O" + "UNEXPECTEDLY" US $5.00 Buy It Now 9 days
Margie Rayburn - Maker Of Raindrops And Roses / Are You Sure? 45 rpm 1965 US $2.50 Buy It Now 9 days
MARGIE RAYBURN Margie Stereo Liberty lp Russ Garcia US $34.99 Buy It Now 9 days
MARGIE RAYBURN I'M AVAILABLE/IF YOU WERE 45 LIBERTY US $4.98 Buy It Now 9 days
Margie Rayburn - Oooh What A Doll / Smoochin (VG) 1958 #291 US $10.00 Buy It Now 9 days
RAYBURN ANTHONY this time marie 7" b/w maybe i should've been listenin' (pd14457 US $8.29 Buy It Now 10 days
RAYBURN ANTHONY - EVERYTHING'S JUST WAITING NEW CD US $25.07 Buy It Now 10 days
Margie Rayburn - I'm Available 10" Single 1957 / 78 rpm US $53.14 Buy It Now 10 days
RAYBURN ANTHONY dance floor crystal ball LP 10 track unopened in original shrink US $8.37 Buy It Now 10 days
RAYBURN ANTHONY this time marie maybe i should've 45 US $5.00 Buy It Now 10 days
Rayburn Anthony - Everything's Just Waiting [CD New] US $17.20 Buy It Now 11 days
RAYBURN ANTHONY this time marie / if you don't like hank williams US $9.99 Buy It Now 11 days
RAYBURN ANTHONY KITTY WELLS the wild side of life / i dont believe i'll fall in US $9.99 Buy It Now 11 days
MARGIE RAYBURN: Unexpectedly / Laddie-o 45 (dj, w/ company sleeve) Vocalists US $15.00 Buy It Now 11 days
MARGIE RAYBURN: I Miss You Already / Maid Of Honor 45 (dj, xol) Vocalists US $15.00 Buy It Now 11 days
MARGIE RAYBURN: SMOOCHIN' & OOOH WHAT A DOLL; 1958 LIBERTY 55120 MINT- TEEN 45 US $11.00 Buy It Now 11 days
Anthony Rayburn - Everythings Just Waiting CD US $20.65 Buy It Now 11 days
45RPM Margie Rayburn I'm Available and If You Wer 331el US $11.24 Buy It Now 12 days
RAYBURN ANTHONY What Do You Need With Another Man b/w Hangin Out STOCK 45 M- US $9.99 Buy It Now 12 days
RAYBURN ANTHONY: Dance Floor Crystal Ball (country LP) US $18.00 Buy It Now 12 days
RAYBURN WRIGHT Guitars: History in Sound and Song LP guitar history spoken word US $4.99 Buy It Now 12 days
Mike Rayburn,,, Wooden Voices US $8.39 Buy It Now 12 days
mike rayburn - unstoppable CD(2000) US $8.39 Buy It Now 12 days
Mike Rayburn,,,Eleven CD US $8.39 Buy It Now 12 days
Margie Rayburn I'm Available/If You Were Here 45 RPM 55102 45 RPM US $20.00 Buy It Now 13 days

More places to buy RAYBURN music online Buy RAYBURN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for RAYBURN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

RAYBURN Rayburn ratings distribution

RAYBURN Rayburn reviews

Review by Windhawk
3 stars The US outfit RAYBURN was formed in 1970 and through the four years of its initial history it caused quite a stir in the local scene, and saw opportunity knocking on quite a few occasions as well - most notably when the band's members signed a record contract in 1972. But adversity saw to it that the band never managed to have a true go at a career, the father of a band member buying out the aforementioned record deal to try to force his son into the family business as the first challenge to confront them, and when they fought back from this disappointment guitarist Roberts developed cancer and died at the age of 21. This CD was compiled from various demo recordings they made back in the early 70's, and was released at a reunion concert Rayburn held in 2009.

While perhaps not stunningly original in scope, Rayburn's compositions have stood the test of time rather well, and should be a pleasing experience for most with an interest in early 70's art rock, and arguably a must buy for anyone with a dedicated interest in US artists exploring this genre at this point in time. A fine effort and a well-made historical document.

Send comments to Windhawk (BETA) | Report this review (#368947) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, December 31, 2010

Review by apps79
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Neo Prog Team
3 stars Rayburn's story begins back in 1970 in Little Rock, Arkansas, when keyboardist/singer Steve Stephens and guitarist/pianist Jimmy Roberts started their journey into searching for a more challenging form of rock music.They were soon joined by Mack Price on bass and vocals and Steve Courtney on drums and their innovative style caught the attention of Mega Records.However their contract was mysteriously canceled in 1972, many years later Steve would found out that his father had arranged a buy-out of the contract in orded his son to return back to their family business.Rayburn found the strength to move on, recording material and demos, before a second hit struck the band in 1974.Jimmy Roberts was diagnosed with cancer and died a few months later.The rest of the group never fully recovered, despite an unsuccesful attempt for a comeback in 1977.Over 30 years later, the three remaining members with the help of their families arranged a reunion concert, where the unreleased material from the 72'-77' was taped on CD by the Psych of the South label.

This is really some pretty elegant and decent example of early-70's Progressive Rock with strong amounts of psychedelic influences, akin to AFFINITY, CRESSIDA, FANTASY, GREENSLADE and other similar sounding British Prog groups of the period, giving the Americans a strong European identity.The material combines psychedelic melodies and jams with more sophisticated arrangements and a few intricate instrumentals, fronted by smooth guitar lines, elaborate organ washes and beautiful vocal harmonies.Quite often a definite influence from the music of THE BEATLES or early Psych/Art Rock acts such as PROCOL HARUM or THE MOODY BLUES is evident, though the rocking component in here is much stronger.Some mellow, orchestral parts with relaxed vocal sections recall the first steps of KING CRIMSON, like on the melancholic ''Said, I love only you'' or the following ''Righteous man'', while there are even some pretty complex pieces included in the album, like the three-part ''Your mind'' (or you should call it different versions of the same track), with its unusual combination of psychedelic vocals and quirky, jazzy electric textures.Some light symphonic tones are also revealed in some piano and organ moves, but the majority of the album flows in an artistic Psychedelic Rock vein, having a pretty delicate balance between clean vocals and prog-leaning instrumental parts.

While ''Rayburn'' is not exactly a lost gem of the 70's, eventually coming on surface, its sophisticated musical content along the lines of the aforementioned British combos is sure to please all fans of Proto-Prog and Psychedelic Prog at a certain deegree.Well-crafted pieces with both melodic and captivating themes.Recommended.

Send comments to apps79 (BETA) | Report this review (#1079695) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, November 21, 2013

Post a review of RAYBURN "Rayburn"