RAYBURN

Rayburn

Rayburn Rayburn album cover

Buy RAYBURN Music
Studio Album, released in 2009

1. Your Mind (Doubt) (3:12)
2. Got To Get Ready To Die (6:37)
3. Steam Shuffle (3:07)
4. Said, I Love Only You (8:03)
5. Righteous Man (5:22)
6. Songbird (6:56)
7. See My Eyes (4:14)
8. The Trail Is Gone (2:05)
9. Your Mind (Doubt) (3:15)
10. America (2:17)
11. Saltless Tears (4:36)
12. Hey Friend (3:14)
13. Working My Way Upstream (5:10)
14. Your Mind (Doubt) (3:49)

Search RAYBURN Rayburn lyrics

- Steve Stephens / keyboards and vocals

Guest musician:
- Steve Burchfield / guitars

CD 2009 Psych Of The South # POTS 4502

Thanks to chris s for the addition
and to progshine for the last updates

RAYBURN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy RAYBURN Rayburn Music

RayburnRayburn
Psych of the South 2009
Margie Rayburn 45 RPM "If You Were/I'm Available" USD $0.99 [0 bids]
USD $1.99 Buy It Now
Margie Rayburn 45 I'M Available/If You Were Liberty Records #F-55102 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 10h 53m
Mike Rayburn - At Carnegie Hall (2008) - Used - Compact Disc USD $1.37 Buy It Now 14h 18m
RAYBURN ANTHONY - THERE'S NO TOMORROW - SUN 339 rockabilly 45 NM USD $49.99 [0 bids]
Margie Rayburn To Each His Own And He Told Me a Lie Pop Promo 45 7" USD $5.00 Buy It Now 20h 35m
Margie Rayburn Alley Oop I Laughed Capitol 3180 Pop Promo 45 7" USD $5.00 Buy It Now 20h 36m
MARGIE RAYBURN Rare 1959 LP Record WHITE LBL PROMO MONO USD $13.48 Buy It Now 20h 54m
CHRISTINE RAYBURN SKIP - A - ROPE UK PROMO USD $4.47 [0 bids]
MIKE RAYBURN 2 CD Lot Better Days Unstoppable USD $4.95 [0 bids]
Country 45 RAYBURN ANTHONY Baby Take It From Me on Mercury USD $5.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Margie Rayburn - Liberty 55102 - I'm Available / If You Were USD $1.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Rayburn CD Pop Rock USD $17.29 Buy It Now 1 day
Rayburn Anthony : Jackson Was Jumpin CD (2001) USD $8.97 Buy It Now 1 day
MARGIE RAYBURN - Magic Words - Promo 45 rpm (Ross Bagdasarian) USD $6.00 Buy It Now 2 days
7" 45 rpm PROMO - RAYBURN ANTHONY with KITTY WELLS - THE WILD SIDE OF LIFE USD $2.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Mann, Carl & Rayburn Anthony - Cruisin' Around With Carl Mann & Rayburn Antho... USD $22.92 Buy It Now 2 days
RAYBURN ANTHONY This Time Marie 7" B/w Maybe I Should've Been Listenin' US Poly USD $7.84 Buy It Now 2 days
MARGIE RAYBURN - I'M AVAILABLE/IF YOU WERE 45 RPM 1957 USD $1.47 Buy It Now 2 days
Margie Rayburn TEEN 45-Liberty PROMO 55174 Make me Queen Eddie Cochran Related USD $5.00 [0 bids]
USD $15.00 Buy It Now
Anthony, Rayburn - My Baby's... - GIBT NUR NOCH CD RBR 5626S!!!! - Rock USD $19.44 Buy It Now 3 days
Anthony, Rayburn - My Baby's... - GIBT NUR NOCH CD RBR 5626S!!!! - Rock USD $21.26 Buy It Now 3 days
MARGIE RAYBURN: Margie LP (Mono WLP, VG+ cover few faint stains obc) rare Vocal USD $45.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Coyote - Craig Rayburn (2008, CD New) USD $12.67 Buy It Now 3 days
RAYBURN ANTHONY Dance Floor Crystal Ball LP 10 Track Unopened In Original Shrink USD $8.96 Buy It Now 3 days
WALT RAYBURN DREAM WORLD OF MY OWN-TEACH ME HOW TO CHEAT AND LIE 45 VG+ COUNTRY USD $1.99 [0 bids]
CHRIS RAYBURN Girl Singer Mod Soul Dancer Spain 1965 7" 45 PS SPANISH. USD $30.00 [0 bids]
Craig Rayburn - Coyote [CD New] USD $16.30 Buy It Now 4 days
Rayburn Anthony SEALED LP Audiograph Alive 1982 Indigo USD $4.00 Buy It Now 4 days
Collector's Edition #1 - Rayburn Anthony (2010, CD New) USD $16.26 Buy It Now 4 days
Rayburn Anthony - Collector's Edition #1 [CD New] USD $18.89 Buy It Now 4 days
RAYBURN ANTHONY KITTY WELLS wild side of life 45 USD $5.00 Buy It Now 4 days
RAYBURN ANTHONY - COLLECTOR'S EDITION #1 NEW CD USD $22.10 Buy It Now 5 days
Sealed RAYBURN ANTHONY - DANCE FLOOR CRYSTAL BALL Audiograph Rec. Nashville LP USD $8.00 Buy It Now 5 days
Carnegie Hall, Rayburn, Mike, Good USD $6.79 Buy It Now 5 days
MARGIE RAYBURN-I'm Available/If You Were-LIBERTY 55102 Female Vocal-1950's 45rpm USD $5.97 Buy It Now 5 days
CHRIS RAYBURN/SAME PMC7001 NEX/NM 1966 PARLOPHONE LP USD $37.40 Buy It Now 5 days
TEEN~Margie Rayburn~I'm Available/If You Were~Liberty #55102~VG+ USD $3.00 Buy It Now 5 days
MIKE RAYBURN - AT CARNEGIE HALL - 24 TRACKS -CD-NEW USD $2.00 Buy It Now 5 days
MARGIE RAYBURN LP STEREO LIBERTY ORIG RUSS GARCIA USD $24.99 Buy It Now 5 days
PROJECTS BY DAVE RAYBURN VOLUME 1 2012 RED VINYL 10 INCH EP 2 LIVE TRACKS USD $15.96 Buy It Now 5 days
Margie Rayburn 45 "I'm Available /If You Were" USD $9.99 Buy It Now 6 days
Romantical by Mike Rayburn (CD, 2005, Mike Rayburn, Digipak), New. USD $6.99 Buy It Now 6 days
Fidgety Digits by Mike Rayburn (CD, 2005, Mike Rayburn, Digipak), New. USD $5.99 Buy It Now 6 days
Mike Rayburn Fidgety Digits CD USD $6.98 Buy It Now 6 days
Mike Rayburn Romantical CD USD $12.96 Buy It Now 6 days
Rayburn, Mike Carnegie Hall CD USD $4.33 Buy It Now 6 days
Margie Rayburn I'm Available 7" 45 Liberty F-55102 Vinyl USD $3.74 Buy It Now 6 days
Margie Rayburn Margie vinyl LP 1959 EX Liberty Records Mono In Shrink USD $25.00 Buy It Now 6 days
MARGIE RAYBURN RECORD MAGIC WORDS - SENTIMENTAL JOURNEY 45 RPM LIBERTY VG+ USD $9.50 Buy It Now 7 days
FOUR CHALLANGERS: Love Me When You Can / Rayburn Street 45 rare Oldies USD $60.00 Buy It Now 7 days
Margie Rayburn THE GET ACQAINTED WALTZ / MISSISSIPPI MOON - 45 RPM record USD $3.00 Buy It Now 7 days
MARGIE RAYBURN I'm Available If You Were 1957 Liberty Records F-55102 USD $5.50 Buy It Now 7 days
Mike Rayburn - Postcards from the Road (Live) CD Autographed USD $6.99 Buy It Now 7 days
Margie Rayburn: Oooh What A Doll / Smoochin 45 USD $5.25 Buy It Now 7 days
Margie Rayburn-I'm Available(VG+) USD $5.00 Buy It Now 7 days
RAYBURN ANTHONY Dance Floor Crystal Ball LP ( STILL SEALED USD $12.50 Buy It Now 7 days
Margie Rayburn - I'm Available - If You Were - Original Liberty 78 RPM - MINT USD $9.99 [1 bids]
Rayburn Anthony - By the Way (CMC Country - CMCD 603) USD $12.99 Buy It Now 8 days
MARGIE RAYBURN 1960s GIRL POP 45 " MAID OF HONOR " ON LIBERTY USD $1.97 Buy It Now 8 days
MARGIE RAYBURN - I'M AVAILABLE b/w IF YOU WERE - 78 rpm 1957 London Liberty USD $9.99 Buy It Now 8 days
MARGIE RAYBURN OOOh What A Doll ~ 45 POP 1958 RARE USD $4.95 Buy It Now 8 days
MARGIE RAYBURN JACK MARSHALL 1950'S NEAR MINT VINYL 7" INCH LIBERTY 45 RPM USD $9.99 Buy It Now 8 days
SUN 339 RAYBURN ANTHONY WHOSE GONNA SHOE YOUR PRETTY LITTLE FEET PROMO M- USD $19.99 Buy It Now 8 days
Margie Rayburn: "I'm Available"/"If You Were" - '58 Teener hit - strong VG+! USD $3.50 Buy It Now 8 days
Margie Rayburn Freight Train Dreamy Eyes 45 RPM Liberty F-55072 USD $8.00 Buy It Now 9 days
Margie Rayburn - I'm Available / If You Were 45 1957 VG USD $0.99 Buy It Now 9 days
Margie Rayburn - I'm Available / If You Were 45 1957 USD $0.99 Buy It Now 9 days
rgie Rayburn"I'm Available/If You Were"/45/ USD $3.47 Buy It Now 9 days
PRYOR DAWSON RAYBURN-It's A Girl Thing-PROMO-Charlotte NC.traditional country-Cd USD $9.99 Buy It Now 9 days
MARGIE RAYBURN -(45)- OOOH WHAT A DOLL / SMOOCHIN' LIBERTY RECORDS-55120 -1957 USD $11.99 Buy It Now 9 days
SUN 373 RAYBURN ANTHONY HOW WELL I KNOW/BIG DREAM NEW LOWER PRICE M- USD $14.99 Buy It Now 9 days
FEMALE POP/45/MARGIE RAYBURN/"I'M AVAILABLE"/1957 USD $2.99 Buy It Now 9 days
MARGIE RAYBURN (I'm Available / If You Were) POP 78 RPM RECORD USD $15.00 Buy It Now 10 days
HEAR Margie Rayburn 45 Here I Am/Cast A Little Spell CHALLENGE 9110 popcorn NM- USD $8.00 Buy It Now 10 days
RAYBURN ANTHONY I've been Loved By You Today/ Feel Right at Home Phoenix 1?22 USD $7.99 Buy It Now 10 days
Learn Morse Code . Boy Scouts Of America w/ Instruction Chart . 1951 Rayburn LP USD $14.99 Buy It Now 10 days
Marge Rayburn-I'M Available/If You Were-Liberty-774-VG/VG+ 1957 USD $11.95 Buy It Now 10 days
MARVIN MILLER NARRATES The Story Of "Mr. Sam" Rayburn FR INSTITUTE USD $8.80 Buy It Now 10 days
Margie Rayburn: "I'm Available"/"If You Were" - '58 Teener hit with EX vinyl! USD $4.00 Buy It Now 10 days
Mike Rayburn at Carnegie Hall CD SIGNED/AUTOGRAPHED USD $9.40 Buy It Now 10 days
Your Mind - Rayburn (2012, CD New) USD $32.58 Buy It Now 11 days
Margie Rayburn 45 Here I am CHALLENGE USD $10.00 Buy It Now 11 days
MARGIE RAYBURN "I'M AVAILABLE / IF YOU WERE" 45 USD $3.75 Buy It Now 11 days
RAYBURN - YOUR MIND NEW CD USD $36.75 Buy It Now 11 days
RAYBURN ANTHONY - Dance Floor Crystal Ball - Ex Con LP Record Audiograph AG 7775 USD $13.43 Buy It Now 11 days
RAYBURN ANTHONY - Dance Floor Crystal Ball - Ex Con LP Record Audiograph AG 7775 USD $13.45 Buy It Now 11 days
No Relief In Sight - Rayburn Anthony (2007, CD New) USD $15.49 Buy It Now 11 days
Rayburn - Your Mind [CD New] USD $36.57 Buy It Now 11 days
Rayburn Anthony - No Relief In Sight [CD New] USD $19.54 Buy It Now 11 days
Margie Rayburn: "If You Were" / "I'm Available" 45 rpm Liberty VG USD $1.99 Buy It Now 11 days
MARGIE RAYBURN Happy Jose / Play #10 On The Juke Box DOT RECORDS 45 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 12 days
POP/ROCK + ROLL 45 RPM - MARGIE RAYBURN - LIBERTY 55102 - "I'M AVAILABLE" USD $7.00 Buy It Now 13 days
BOYD RAYBURN-Experiments in Jazz 1945~MUSICRAFT 505 [M] USD $17.99 Buy It Now 13 days
Rayburn Anthony-I've been Loved By You Today/I Feel Right At Home-Phoenix-122 USD $14.95 Buy It Now 13 days
MARGIE RAYBURN Basin Street Blues CAPITOL WL PROMO F3338 VG++ USD $10.00 Buy It Now 13 days
MARGIE RAYBURN / I'M AVAILABLE /IF YOU WERE USD $9.99 Buy It Now 13 days
Mike Rayburn: Better Days CD USD $6.99 Buy It Now 14 days
Better Days - Mike Rayburn - CD USD $3.95 Buy It Now 14 days
MIKE RAYBURN Romantical Rare 12 Track (CD 2005) Brand New USD $12.50 Buy It Now 14 days
Rayburn Anthony 45 How Well I Know (Rock) EX USD $20.00 Buy It Now 14 days
0 result found for "RAYBURN"
Visit LPCDressisues.com for more results

More places to buy RAYBURN music online Buy RAYBURN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for RAYBURN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

RAYBURN Rayburn ratings distribution

RAYBURN Rayburn reviews

Review by Windhawk
3 stars The US outfit RAYBURN was formed in 1970 and through the four years of its initial history it caused quite a stir in the local scene, and saw opportunity knocking on quite a few occasions as well - most notably when the band's members signed a record contract in 1972. But adversity saw to it that the band never managed to have a true go at a career, the father of a band member buying out the aforementioned record deal to try to force his son into the family business as the first challenge to confront them, and when they fought back from this disappointment guitarist Roberts developed cancer and died at the age of 21. This CD was compiled from various demo recordings they made back in the early 70's, and was released at a reunion concert Rayburn held in 2009.

While perhaps not stunningly original in scope, Rayburn's compositions have stood the test of time rather well, and should be a pleasing experience for most with an interest in early 70's art rock, and arguably a must buy for anyone with a dedicated interest in US artists exploring this genre at this point in time. A fine effort and a well-made historical document.

Review by apps79
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Neo Prog Team
3 stars Rayburn's story begins back in 1970 in Little Rock, Arkansas, when keyboardist/singer Steve Stephens and guitarist/pianist Jimmy Roberts started their journey into searching for a more challenging form of rock music.They were soon joined by Mack Price on bass and vocals and Steve Courtney on drums and their innovative style caught the attention of Mega Records.However their contract was mysteriously canceled in 1972, many years later Steve would found out that his father had arranged a buy-out of the contract in orded his son to return back to their family business.Rayburn found the strength to move on, recording material and demos, before a second hit struck the band in 1974.Jimmy Roberts was diagnosed with cancer and died a few months later.The rest of the group never fully recovered, despite an unsuccesful attempt for a comeback in 1977.Over 30 years later, the three remaining members with the help of their families arranged a reunion concert, where the unreleased material from the 72'-77' was taped on CD by the Psych of the South label.

This is really some pretty elegant and decent example of early-70's Progressive Rock with strong amounts of psychedelic influences, akin to AFFINITY, CRESSIDA, FANTASY, GREENSLADE and other similar sounding British Prog groups of the period, giving the Americans a strong European identity.The material combines psychedelic melodies and jams with more sophisticated arrangements and a few intricate instrumentals, fronted by smooth guitar lines, elaborate organ washes and beautiful vocal harmonies.Quite often a definite influence from the music of THE BEATLES or early Psych/Art Rock acts such as PROCOL HARUM or THE MOODY BLUES is evident, though the rocking component in here is much stronger.Some mellow, orchestral parts with relaxed vocal sections recall the first steps of KING CRIMSON, like on the melancholic ''Said, I love only you'' or the following ''Righteous man'', while there are even some pretty complex pieces included in the album, like the three-part ''Your mind'' (or you should call it different versions of the same track), with its unusual combination of psychedelic vocals and quirky, jazzy electric textures.Some light symphonic tones are also revealed in some piano and organ moves, but the majority of the album flows in an artistic Psychedelic Rock vein, having a pretty delicate balance between clean vocals and prog-leaning instrumental parts.

While ''Rayburn'' is not exactly a lost gem of the 70's, eventually coming on surface, its sophisticated musical content along the lines of the aforementioned British combos is sure to please all fans of Proto-Prog and Psychedelic Prog at a certain deegree.Well-crafted pieces with both melodic and captivating themes.Recommended.

Post a review of RAYBURN "Rayburn"