RAYBURN

Rayburn

Rayburn Rayburn album cover

Buy RAYBURN Music
Studio Album, released in 2009

1. Your Mind (Doubt) (3:12)
2. Got To Get Ready To Die (6:37)
3. Steam Shuffle (3:07)
4. Said, I Love Only You (8:03)
5. Righteous Man (5:22)
6. Songbird (6:56)
7. See My Eyes (4:14)
8. The Trail Is Gone (2:05)
9. Your Mind (Doubt) (3:15)
10. America (2:17)
11. Saltless Tears (4:36)
12. Hey Friend (3:14)
13. Working My Way Upstream (5:10)
14. Your Mind (Doubt) (3:49)

Search RAYBURN Rayburn lyrics

- Steve Stephens / keyboards and vocals

Guest musician:
- Steve Burchfield / guitars

CD 2009 Psych Of The South # POTS 4502

Thanks to chris s for the addition
and to progshine for the last updates

RAYBURN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy RAYBURN Rayburn Music

RayburnRayburn
Psych of the South 2009
Your Mind by Rayburn (2012-07-17)Your Mind by Rayburn (2012-07-17)
Excited States Entertainment
Audio CD$1,044.51

5 POP 45'S [1950'S] MELVA NILES,ROSEMARY JUNE,MARGIE RAYBURN,SHEPPARD SISTERS, + USD $7.99 Buy It Now
The Eastman Jazz Ensemble-Spiral Galaxy/Rayburn Wright CD (1988) School of Music USD $2.50 Buy It Now
Rayburn, Mike Carnegie Hall CD USD $3.02 Buy It Now 3h 47m
RAYBURN ANTHONY This Time Marie 7" VINYL US Polydor 1976 B/w Maybe I Should've USD $4.00 Buy It Now 7h 49m
MARGIE RAYBURN: I'm Available / If You Were 45 Vocalists USD $8.00 Buy It Now 9h 48m
RAYBURN ANTHONY Walkin / Lonely Eyes 45 Polydor PD 14380 (1977) VG+ RARE USD $9.99 Buy It Now 13h 18m
MARGIE RAYBURN * 45 * I'm Available * 1957 #9 POP * USA ORIGINAL LIBERTY Vinyl USD $10.00 Buy It Now 15h 14m
Chris Rayburn - S/T 1966 UK Parlophone Mono LP. Ex! USD $31.83 Buy It Now 22h 41m
45 RPM Record-LIBERTY LABEL-MARGIE RAYBURN /If you were/I'm available USD $3.00 Buy It Now 22h 56m
MARGIE RAYBURN, "I'm Available"/ FLEETWOODS,"Come Softly To Me" 45rpm, USD $8.98 Buy It Now 23h 52m
45RPM Margie Rayburn I'm Available and If You Wer 331el USD $10.04 Buy It Now 1 day
Carnegie Hall Rayburn, Mike Audio CD USD $3.99 Buy It Now 1 day
LP-MARGIE RAYBURN-Margie-1959-White label PROMO-Body & Soul, Blues in the Night USD $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
45% MARGIE RAYBURN I'M AVAILABLE / IF YOU WERE ON LIBERTY RECORDS USD $10.96 Buy It Now 1 day
POP 45RPM RECORD -MARGIE RAYBURN -LIBERTY 55174 - DJ -WRITTEN BY JOHNNY BURNETTE USD $5.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Mike Rayburn Fidgety Digits CD ***NEW*** USD $4.46 Buy It Now 1 day
A Collage of Melodies BEVO MILL St Louis Missouri (Cassette) Rayburn Byington USD $2.00 Buy It Now 1 day
New: Anthony, Rayburn: Something Out of the Ordinary Audio CD USD $9.49 Buy It Now 2 days
Big Bad City - Rayburn Anthony (CD Used Very Good) USD $18.92 Buy It Now 2 days
Carnegie Hall by Rayburn, Mike USD $3.92 Buy It Now 2 days
Christian Rock Record 3 LP Lot, Darrell Mansfield, Limpic & Rayburn, Harvest USD $11.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Rock 45 Margie Rayburn - If You Were / I'M Available On Liberty Records USD $5.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Margie Rayburn - I'm Available / If You Were Vinyl 7" 45 - Liberty - F-55102 - USD $1.80 Buy It Now 3 days
ROBERT RAYBURN baritone & piano solos 2x 78 VG+ RCA USA Acetate Rare Illinois USD $500.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Margie Rayburn 45 I'm Available 1957 NM BB # 9 Eddie Cochran Session Guitarist? USD $24.50 Buy It Now 3 days
Mike Rayburn Romantical CD USD $4.00 Buy It Now 3 days
RAYBURN ANTHONY TEST PRESS 45 IF YOU DON'T LIKE HANK WILLIAMS KRISTOFFERSON WLP USD $9.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Wild rockin instro The Four Challengers IDEAL 111 Rayburn street / Love me ... ? USD $14.99 [0 bids]
Craig Rayburn - Coyote [CD New] USD $11.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Rayburn Craig, Craig Rayburn - Coyote [New CD] USD $15.09 Buy It Now 4 days
MARGIE RAYBURN 45 I'M AVAILABLE B/W IF YOU WERE EX LIBERTY F-55102 USD $4.00 Buy It Now 4 days
NEW IN WRAPPER: A Nerd Like Me ~ Mike Rayburn (Artist) USD $12.90 Buy It Now 4 days
Margie Rayburn "If You Were/I'm Available" 45 USD $4.95 Buy It Now 4 days
Margie Rayburn - 78rpm single 10-inch - Liberty #55102 USD $19.99 Buy It Now 4 days
RAYBURN ANTHONY mother country music / crazy again 14346 POLYDOR 45 USD $3.49 Buy It Now 5 days
RAYBURN ANTHONY lonely eyes / walkin 14380 POLYDOR 45 USD $3.49 Buy It Now 5 days
RAYBURN ANTHONY---HOW WELL I KNOW (Rockabilly 45) USD $17.50 Buy It Now 5 days
Margie Rayburn Freight Train Dreamy Eyes 45 RPM Liberty F-55072 USD $5.00 Buy It Now 5 days
RAYBURN ANTHONY /WHOSE GONNA SHOE YOUR PRETTY LITTLE FEET / THERE'S NO TOMORROW USD $35.00 Buy It Now 5 days
5 MIKE RAYBURN CDs Eleven Postcards Unstoppable Wooden Voices Better Days SEALED USD $24.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Margie Rayburn: I'm Available / If You Were 45 Soul R&B Record Eddie Cochran USD $5.95 Buy It Now 5 days
Margie Rayburn: "I'm Available" / "If You Were" - her '58 Pop hit - Excellent! USD $5.00 Buy It Now 5 days
Pop Promo 45 Margie Rayburn - Wait / Make Me Queen Again On Liberty F55174 USD $4.00 Buy It Now 5 days
Margie Rayburn: "If You Were" / "I'm Available" 45 rpm Liberty VG USD $1.59 Buy It Now 5 days
MARGIE RAYBURN If You Were / I'm Available LIBERTY 55102 SOUL 45 7" USD $4.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Mike Rayburn Wooden Voices - CD USD $2.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Carnegie Hall 2008 by Rayburn, Mike - Disc Only No Case USD $3.03 Buy It Now 5 days
Carnegie Hall 2008 by Rayburn, Mike USD $5.92 Buy It Now 5 days
NEW - Carnegie Hall by Rayburn, Mike USD $1.94 Buy It Now 6 days
MARGIE RAYBURN....I'VE TRIED SO HARD NOT TO LOVE YOU....CHALLENGE-45 USD $3.99 Buy It Now 6 days
MARGIE RAYBURN I WOULD/ALRIGHT BUT IT WON'T BE EASY LIBERTY 55134 M- USD $9.99 Buy It Now 6 days
Classic Margie Rayburn on Liberty Records / 45 Rpm / I'm Available / If You Were USD $7.95 Buy It Now 6 days
rayburn anthony - how well I know - sun 373 - 45rpm NM 1962 ref#11,114 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 6 days
Margie Rayburn - Oooh What A Doll / Smoochin (VG) 1958 #291 USD $13.00 Buy It Now 6 days
NEW Lot of 3 Mike Rayburn CDs - Unstoppable,Better Days,Postcards From The Road USD $11.99 Buy It Now 7 days
MARGIE RAYBURN - COLLECTION OF 5 45RPM RECORDS ON LIBERTY (1957 - 1958) USD $3.75 [0 bids]
MARGIE RAYBURN "Margie" Deep Groove LIBERTY Black Label LST-7126 VG++ USD $29.99 Buy It Now 7 days
RAYBURN ANTHONY Jesus Is My Guiding Light 10 Track USA CD VG+/EX Sunray CD 2059 USD $6.36 Buy It Now 7 days
Country Promo Nm! 45 Rayburn Anthony - Walking Tall / She Just Laid The Lovin' R USD $5.00 Buy It Now 7 days
Big Bad City Rayburn Anthony Audio CD USD $58.54 Buy It Now 7 days
50'S & 60'S Promo 45 Margie Rayburn - Can I Tell Them That You'Re Mine? / Basin USD $5.00 Buy It Now 8 days
50'S & 60'S Promo 45 Margie Rayburn - Try Me / I'Ve Tried So Hard Not To Love Yo USD $5.00 Buy It Now 8 days
Margie Rayburn: Unexpectedly / Laddie O 7" 45rpm record 41v USD $5.00 Buy It Now 8 days
Margie Rayburn: If You Were W/ Im Available Liberty NM R&B Soul USD $10.99 Buy It Now 8 days
MARGIE RAYBURN - I'M AVAILABLE b/w IF YOU WERE - LIBERTY 45 USD $9.95 Buy It Now 8 days
Rayburn Anthony - Cry of Midnight [New CD] USD $14.70 Buy It Now 8 days
RARE JONATHAN WINTERS Gene Rayburn 45 NBC Monitor Comedy Time -Single Sided USD $47.50 Buy It Now 8 days
MARGIE RAYBURN Margie 1959 LIBERTY LST-7126 LP SIGNED! FEMALE VOCAL JAZZ USD $40.00 Buy It Now 9 days
Forrest Rayburn SEALED LP record Oh My Wonderful Sweet Lord Christian private USD $19.99 Buy It Now 9 days
MARGIE RAYBURN if you were/I'm available RARE 78 RPM RECORD 10" INDIA vg+ USD $999.00 Buy It Now 9 days
Pop 45 Margie Rayburn "I'm Available/ If You Were" Liberty VG USD $3.00 Buy It Now 9 days
MARGIE RAYBURN-"I'M AVAILABLE/IF YOU WERE" 7" VINYL-1957-FIRST PRESS-LIBERTY USD $3.99 Buy It Now 10 days
MARGIE RAYBURN - I'm Available / If You Were (45) USD $3.75 Buy It Now 10 days
RAYBURN ANTHONY - DANCE FLOOR CRYSTAL BALL SEALED USA LP USD $40.00 Buy It Now 10 days
PERRY PULLIAM Mega Rare Country Music Band Novelty 45 FRAME Rayburn Anthony NM USD $19.99 Buy It Now 10 days
MIKE RAYBURN Romantical Rare 12 Track (CD 2005) Brand New USD $9.95 Buy It Now 10 days
WLP RAYBURN ANTHONY BINOCULARS MONO/STEREO 45 MEGA RECORDS 615-0048 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 11 days
MARGIE RAYBURN Margie LIBERTY LP female vocal USD $13.95 Buy It Now 11 days
MARGIE RAYBURN -(45)- I'M AVAILABLE / IF YOU WERE - LIBERTY RECORDS F-55102-1957 USD $11.99 Buy It Now 11 days
Country Promo 45 Rayburn Anthony - Memphis Morning / Memphis Morning On Million USD $5.00 Buy It Now 11 days
MARGIE RAYBURN Margie (self-titled) LP Liberty LRP-3126 mono VG+ USD $8.79 Buy It Now 11 days
50'S & 60'S 45 Margie Rayburn - I'M Aailable / If You Were On Liberty Records USD $5.00 Buy It Now 11 days
Rayburn Anthony - Big Bad City [New CD] USD $20.16 Buy It Now 11 days
Rayburn - Rayburn [New CD] USD $12.72 Buy It Now 11 days
Rayburn Anthony - Collector's Edition #1 [New CD] Collector's Ed USD $17.44 Buy It Now 11 days
Rayburn Anthony - Everything's Just Waiting [New CD] USD $17.45 Buy It Now 11 days
MARGIE RAYBURN--PICTURE SLEEVE ONLY--(FREIGHT TRAIN/DREAMY EYES)---PS--PIC---SLV USD $35.00 Buy It Now 12 days
Margie Rayburn - I'm Available/Freight Train, 54506, 45, VG+ VT0900 USD $2.99 Buy It Now 12 days
Rayburn Anthony - Big Bad City [New CD] USD $20.92 Buy It Now 12 days
A Nerd Like Me by Mike Rayburn CD, BRAND NEW IN WRAPPER USD $21.99 Buy It Now 13 days
Mike Rayburn Romantical CD ***NEW*** USD $9.61 Buy It Now 13 days
Margie Rayburn 45 Magic Words LIBERTY USD $10.00 Buy It Now 13 days
Margie Rayburn 45 Here I am CHALLENGE USD $10.00 Buy It Now 13 days
MARGIE RAYBURN TEENAGE HEART THROB/WALKIN AROUND A DREAM LIBERTY 55059 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 13 days
Rayburn Anthony - Shadows of Love / Fire In The Night - Mercury 45 RPM Record USD $2.00 Buy It Now 13 days
RAYBURN ANTHONY - COLLECTOR'S EDITION #1 NEW CD USD $27.25 Buy It Now 13 days
Collector's Edition #1 - Rayburn Anthony (CD Used Very Good) USD $15.01 Buy It Now 14 days
MIKE RAYBURN CD: "FIDGETY DIGITS" SEALED 2005 USD $6.99 Buy It Now 14 days
RAYBURN BROTHERS BAND - BACK TO CALIFORNIA NEW CD USD $25.73 Buy It Now 14 days

More places to buy RAYBURN music online Buy RAYBURN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

RAYBURN Rayburn ratings distribution

RAYBURN Rayburn reviews

Review by Windhawk
3 stars The US outfit RAYBURN was formed in 1970 and through the four years of its initial history it caused quite a stir in the local scene, and saw opportunity knocking on quite a few occasions as well - most notably when the band's members signed a record contract in 1972. But adversity saw to it that the band never managed to have a true go at a career, the father of a band member buying out the aforementioned record deal to try to force his son into the family business as the first challenge to confront them, and when they fought back from this disappointment guitarist Roberts developed cancer and died at the age of 21. This CD was compiled from various demo recordings they made back in the early 70's, and was released at a reunion concert Rayburn held in 2009.

While perhaps not stunningly original in scope, Rayburn's compositions have stood the test of time rather well, and should be a pleasing experience for most with an interest in early 70's art rock, and arguably a must buy for anyone with a dedicated interest in US artists exploring this genre at this point in time. A fine effort and a well-made historical document.

Review by apps79
3 stars Rayburn's story begins back in 1970 in Little Rock, Arkansas, when keyboardist/singer Steve Stephens and guitarist/pianist Jimmy Roberts started their journey into searching for a more challenging form of rock music.They were soon joined by Mack Price on bass and vocals and Steve Courtney on drums and their innovative style caught the attention of Mega Records.However their contract was mysteriously canceled in 1972, many years later Steve would found out that his father had arranged a buy-out of the contract in orded his son to return back to their family business.Rayburn found the strength to move on, recording material and demos, before a second hit struck the band in 1974.Jimmy Roberts was diagnosed with cancer and died a few months later.The rest of the group never fully recovered, despite an unsuccesful attempt for a comeback in 1977.Over 30 years later, the three remaining members with the help of their families arranged a reunion concert, where the unreleased material from the 72'-77' was taped on CD by the Psych of the South label.

This is really some pretty elegant and decent example of early-70's Progressive Rock with strong amounts of psychedelic influences, akin to AFFINITY, CRESSIDA, FANTASY, GREENSLADE and other similar sounding British Prog groups of the period, giving the Americans a strong European identity.The material combines psychedelic melodies and jams with more sophisticated arrangements and a few intricate instrumentals, fronted by smooth guitar lines, elaborate organ washes and beautiful vocal harmonies.Quite often a definite influence from the music of THE BEATLES or early Psych/Art Rock acts such as PROCOL HARUM or THE MOODY BLUES is evident, though the rocking component in here is much stronger.Some mellow, orchestral parts with relaxed vocal sections recall the first steps of KING CRIMSON, like on the melancholic ''Said, I love only you'' or the following ''Righteous man'', while there are even some pretty complex pieces included in the album, like the three-part ''Your mind'' (or you should call it different versions of the same track), with its unusual combination of psychedelic vocals and quirky, jazzy electric textures.Some light symphonic tones are also revealed in some piano and organ moves, but the majority of the album flows in an artistic Psychedelic Rock vein, having a pretty delicate balance between clean vocals and prog-leaning instrumental parts.

While ''Rayburn'' is not exactly a lost gem of the 70's, eventually coming on surface, its sophisticated musical content along the lines of the aforementioned British combos is sure to please all fans of Proto-Prog and Psychedelic Prog at a certain deegree.Well-crafted pieces with both melodic and captivating themes.Recommended.

Post a review of RAYBURN "Rayburn"