RAYBURN

Rayburn

Rayburn Rayburn album cover

Buy RAYBURN Music
Studio Album, released in 2009

1. Your Mind (Doubt) (3:12)
2. Got To Get Ready To Die (6:37)
3. Steam Shuffle (3:07)
4. Said, I Love Only You (8:03)
5. Righteous Man (5:22)
6. Songbird (6:56)
7. See My Eyes (4:14)
8. The Trail Is Gone (2:05)
9. Your Mind (Doubt) (3:15)
10. America (2:17)
11. Saltless Tears (4:36)
12. Hey Friend (3:14)
13. Working My Way Upstream (5:10)
14. Your Mind (Doubt) (3:49)

Search RAYBURN Rayburn lyrics

- Steve Stephens / keyboards and vocals

Guest musician:
- Steve Burchfield / guitars

CD 2009 Psych Of The South # POTS 4502

Thanks to chris s for the addition
and to progshine for the last updates

RAYBURN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy RAYBURN Rayburn Music

RayburnRayburn
Psych of the South 2009
POP/ROCK + ROLL 45 RPM - MARGIE RAYBURN - LIBERTY 55102 - "I'M AVAILABLE" USD $7.00 Buy It Now 12h 42m
Margie Rayburn - Margie LP Liberty 3126 Mono DG EX USD $7.99 [0 bids]
BOYD RAYBURN-Experiments in Jazz 1945~MUSICRAFT 505 [M] USD $17.99 Buy It Now 15h 29m
Rayburn (CD Used Very Good) USD $13.38 Buy It Now 18h 11m
MARGIE RAYBURN Basin Street Blues CAPITOL WL PROMO F3338 VG++ USD $10.00 Buy It Now 18h 17m
RAYBURN ANTHONY lonely eyes / walkin 14380 POLYDOR 45 USD $1.89 Buy It Now 1 day
RAYBURN ANTHONY This Time Marie 7" B/w Maybe I Should've Been Listenin' US Poly USD $5.59 Buy It Now 1 day
RAYBURN ANTHONY Dance Floor Crystal Ball LP 10 Track Unopened In Original Shrink USD $9.20 Buy It Now 1 day
MARGIE RAYBURN I'm Available LIBERTY 55102 original VG USD $9.99 [0 bids]
Rayburn Anthony 45 How Well I Know (Rock) EX USD $12.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Rayburn Anthony 45 Shadows of Love / Fire in the Night . rpm record 7" vinyl USD $2.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Mike Rayburn Nu 5 CD Unstoppable Better Days Wooden Voices Eleven Postcards Live USD $19.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MARGIE RAYBURN " I`M AVAILABLE " Or.UK TRI CTRE LONDON EX+ COND.IN Or.SL. USD $18.41 Buy It Now 1 day
Rayburn Anthony - Everything's Just Waiting - Classic Country Artists USD $12.80 Buy It Now 2 days
Rayburn - Rayburn - Beat 60s 70s USD $20.74 Buy It Now 2 days
RAYBURN ANTHONY My Baby's Car Crazy CD rockabilly NEW USD $15.31 Buy It Now 2 days
RAYBURN ANTHONY Big Bad City CD - rockabilly - NEW USD $13.50 Buy It Now 2 days
Margie Rayburn Oooh What A Doll/Smoochin' 45 RPM USD $9.00 Buy It Now 2 days
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA - International Morse Code - 2x10" Vinyl Rayburn S-167 USD $40.00 Buy It Now 2 days
SUN 373 RAYBURN ANTHONY HOW WELL I KNOW/BIG DREAM NEW LOWER PRICE M- USD $14.99 Buy It Now 2 days
ANTHONY RAYBURN - THIS TIME MARIE - 45 POLYDOR PD 14367 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Margie Rayburn / I'm Available / 1957 / Liberty F-55102 / If You Were / Single USD $1.50 Buy It Now 2 days
Eleven - Mike Rayburn - CD USD $5.45 Buy It Now 2 days
Margie Rayburn"I'm Available"Liberty 55102 1957 EX Play USD $5.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Mike Rayburn Romantical CD USD $3.25 Buy It Now 2 days
Mann, Carl & Rayburn Anthony - Cruisin' Around With Carl Mann & Rayburn Antho... USD $19.38 Buy It Now 3 days
Rayburn Anthony - Everything's Just Waiting - Classic Country Artists USD $15.22 Buy It Now 3 days
Rayburn - Rayburn - Beat 60s 70s USD $24.52 Buy It Now 3 days
Margie Rayburn Liberty 45 Record #55102 VG+ I'm Available / If you were USD $6.00 Buy It Now 3 days
RAYBURN,MARGIE LIBERTY 3126 MARGIE M- DJ $100.00 USD $100.00 Buy It Now 3 days
RAYBURN,MARGIE LIBERTY 7126 MARGIE M- ST $60.00 USD $60.00 Buy It Now 3 days
MARGIE RAYBURN: Laddie-O TEEN rocker 45 scarce DJ PROMO on LIBERTY hear USD $10.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Mike Rayburn At Carnegie Hall CD BRAND NEW USD $8.00 Buy It Now 3 days
MARGIE RAYBURN - I'M AVAILABLE b/w IF YOU WERE - LIBERTY 45 USD $9.95 Buy It Now 3 days
Cruisin' Around - Rayburn Anthony (CD Used Very Good) USD $17.28 Buy It Now 3 days
Rayburn, Mike Carnegie Hall CD USD $2.99 Buy It Now 4 days
NEW - Fidgety Digits by Mike Rayburn (CD, 2005, Mike Rayburn, Digipak) FREE SHIP USD $5.11 Buy It Now 4 days
Rayburn, Pryor Dawson On Your Way Home CD USD $6.78 Buy It Now 4 days
Rayburn Brothers Band Back to California CD USD $10.00 Buy It Now 5 days
Rayburn Anthony - Big Dream b/w How Well I Know 45 RPM Sun Label USD $9.95 [0 bids]
Joyce Reynolds & Rayburn Anthony - You Still Turn Me On b/w Baby, My Bag is You USD $9.95 [0 bids]
OBSCURE 45 MARGIE RAYBURN. UNTIL DEATH DO US PART / CHANCE I'VE GOT TO TAKE. USD $8.00 Buy It Now 5 days
Rayburn Brothers Band - Back To California [CD New] USD $19.80 Buy It Now 5 days
POP 45 RPM - MARGIE RAYBURN - LIBERTY 55195 - "LADDIE-O" + "UNEXPECTEDLY" USD $5.00 Buy It Now 5 days
Album - Limpic and Rayburn - Caught in the Crossfire USD $1.99 [0 bids]
USD $6.00 Buy It Now
MARGIE RAYBURN Margie Stereo Liberty lp Russ Garcia USD $23.99 Buy It Now 5 days
MARGIE RAYBURN I'M AVAILABLE/IF YOU WERE 45 LIBERTY USD $4.98 Buy It Now 5 days
MIKE RAYBURN Romantical Rare 12 Track (CD 2005) Brand New USD $12.00 Buy It Now 5 days
Margie Rayburn - I'm Available 10" Single 1957 / 78 rpm USD $46.06 Buy It Now 6 days
Back To California - Rayburn Brothers Band (CD Used Very Good) USD $17.80 Buy It Now 6 days
Margie Rayburn Margie 1959 Liberty LST 7126 Stereo Rare Vinyl LP Record NM/NM USD $39.90 Buy It Now 6 days
Mike Rayburn Romantical CD ***NEW*** USD $10.13 Buy It Now 6 days
rockabilly margie rayburn oooh what a doll vg++ rk111 USD $9.50 Buy It Now 6 days
MARGIE RAYBURN Teenage Heart Throb/WALKING AROUN IN A DREAM teenage Rockabilly! USD $14.95 Buy It Now 7 days
MARGIE RAYBURN: SMOOCHIN' & OOOH WHAT A DOLL; 1958 LIBERTY 55120 MINT- TEEN 45 USD $11.00 Buy It Now 7 days
MARGIE RAYBURN Margie 1959 LIBERTY LST-7126 LP SIGNED! FEMALE VOCAL JAZZ USD $49.99 Buy It Now 7 days
Country Music Fan ~ Anthony, Rayburn CD USD $11.99 Buy It Now 7 days
RAYBURN ANTHONY Walkin / Lonely Eyes 45 Polydor PD 14380 (1977) VG+ RARE USD $9.99 Buy It Now 7 days
45RPM Margie Rayburn I'm Available and If You Wer 331el USD $11.24 Buy It Now 8 days
RAYBURN ANTHONY What Do You Need With Another Man b/w Hangin Out STOCK 45 M- USD $9.99 Buy It Now 8 days
MARGIE RAYBURN oooh what a doll / smoochin LIBERTY 55120 45 USD $3.49 Buy It Now 8 days
POP / ROCK + ROLL 45 RPM - MARGIE RAYBURN - LIBERTY 55102 - "I'M AVAILABLE" USD $10.00 Buy It Now 8 days
Mike Rayburn,,, Wooden Voices USD $8.39 Buy It Now 9 days
mike rayburn - unstoppable CD(2000) USD $8.39 Buy It Now 9 days
Mike Rayburn,,,Eleven CD USD $8.39 Buy It Now 9 days
A Collage of Melodies BEVO MILL St Louis Missouri (Cassette) Rayburn Byington USD $19.99 Buy It Now 9 days
RAYBURN ANTHONY Maybe I should've Been Listening b/w This Time Marie STOCK M- USD $9.99 Buy It Now 9 days
Margie Rayburn 45 Alright, But It Won't Be Easy 1958 Female Teen Rocker VG++ USD $9.99 Buy It Now 10 days
ROBERT RAYBURN baritone & piano solos 2x 78 VG+ RCA USA Acetate Rare Illinois USD $250.00 Buy It Now 10 days
The Genius Of Rolando Valdes Blain Rayburn Wright SR-25055 Roulette USD $6.99 Buy It Now 10 days
RAYBURN ANTHONY---HOW WELL I KNOW (Rockabilly) USD $18.00 Buy It Now 10 days
Postcards from the Road (live) by Mike Rayburn (CD 1995) SIGNED, Guitar Virtuoso USD $11.95 Buy It Now 10 days
45 RECORD MARGIE RAYBURN-I'M AVAILABLE USD $5.39 Buy It Now 11 days
Margie Rayburn 45 Magic Words LIBERTY USD $10.00 Buy It Now 11 days
MARGIE RAYBURN / RUSS GARCIA ORCH. - MARGIE - LIBERTY LP - WHITE LBL PROMO USD $12.95 Buy It Now 11 days
RAY ANTHONY RAYBURN ANTHONY DANCE FLOOR CRYSTAL BALL VINYL LP NEW AND SEALED USD $4.59 Buy It Now 12 days
Margie Rayburn - Would - Alright but it won't be easy Promo Copy 45 7" USD $9.99 Buy It Now 12 days
RAYBURN ANTHONY Baby Take It From Me b/w It Won't Go Away STOCK 45 M- USD $9.99 Buy It Now 12 days
Margie Rayburn: "If You Were" / "I'm Available" 45 rpm Liberty VG USD $1.99 Buy It Now 12 days
MARGIE RAYBURN / I'M AVAILABLE /IF YOU WERE USD $9.99 Buy It Now 12 days
Margie Rayburn 45 RPM "If You Were/I'm Available" USD $1.99 Buy It Now 12 days
Margie Rayburn I'M AVAILABLE / IF YOU WERE Liberty Records 1957 VG+(EX) 45 USD $5.00 Buy It Now 12 days
Big Bad City - Rayburn Anthony (2007, CD New) USD $20.21 Buy It Now 12 days
Everything's Just Waiting - Rayburn Anthony (2009, CD New) USD $17.00 Buy It Now 12 days
RAYBURN ANTHONY * SHADOWS OF LOVE & FIRE IN THE NIGHT * 45 RPM USD $5.00 Buy It Now 13 days
Rayburn Anthony - Big Bad City [CD New] USD $21.59 Buy It Now 13 days
Rayburn Anthony - Everything's Just Waiting [CD New] USD $19.58 Buy It Now 13 days
MARGIE RAYBURN RECORD MAGIC WORDS - SENTIMENTAL JOURNEY 45 RPM LIBERTY VG+ USD $9.50 Buy It Now 13 days
RAYBURN ANTHONY - EVERYTHING'S JUST WAITING NEW CD USD $23.50 Buy It Now 13 days
MARGIE RAYBURN--DAVE BURGESS "I'm Available" RARE 1957 1ST PRESS LIBERTY 45rpm USD $9.99 Buy It Now 13 days
MIKE RAYBURN 5 CD Lot Better Days Postcards Wooden Voices 11 Unstoppable ~sealed USD $19.95 Buy It Now 13 days
I Wanna Be In Love Again Chris Rayburn 7" vinyl single record UK R5422 USD $35.24 Buy It Now 13 days
MARGIE RAYBURN "Margie" Deep Groove LIBERTY Black Label LST-7126 VG++ USD $29.99 Buy It Now 14 days
Margie Rayburn: "I'm Available"/"If You Were" - '58 Teen Pop hit - EX vinyl! USD $5.25 Buy It Now 14 days
MARGIE RAYBURN I'M AVAILABLE/IF YOU WERE 45 LIBERTY USD $4.98 Buy It Now 14 days
MARGIE RAYBURN - I'M AVAILABLE b/w IF YOU WERE - 78 rpm 1957 London Liberty USD $9.99 Buy It Now 14 days
Rayburn CD Pop Rock USD $15.49 Buy It Now 14 days
MARGIE RAYBURN LIBERTY FEMALE VOCALS JAZZ GLAMOUR COVER ~Og 1959 TURQUOISE LABEL USD $19.99 Buy It Now 15 days
Lot #2 Engelbert Humperdinck Buckacre 5th Dimension Margie Rayburn Grass Roots USD $6.00 Buy It Now 15 days
My Baby's Car Crazy - Rayburn Anthony (2005, CD New) USD $13.37 Buy It Now 15 days

More places to buy RAYBURN music online Buy RAYBURN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for RAYBURN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

RAYBURN Rayburn ratings distribution

RAYBURN Rayburn reviews

Review by Windhawk
3 stars The US outfit RAYBURN was formed in 1970 and through the four years of its initial history it caused quite a stir in the local scene, and saw opportunity knocking on quite a few occasions as well - most notably when the band's members signed a record contract in 1972. But adversity saw to it that the band never managed to have a true go at a career, the father of a band member buying out the aforementioned record deal to try to force his son into the family business as the first challenge to confront them, and when they fought back from this disappointment guitarist Roberts developed cancer and died at the age of 21. This CD was compiled from various demo recordings they made back in the early 70's, and was released at a reunion concert Rayburn held in 2009.

While perhaps not stunningly original in scope, Rayburn's compositions have stood the test of time rather well, and should be a pleasing experience for most with an interest in early 70's art rock, and arguably a must buy for anyone with a dedicated interest in US artists exploring this genre at this point in time. A fine effort and a well-made historical document.

Review by apps79
3 stars Rayburn's story begins back in 1970 in Little Rock, Arkansas, when keyboardist/singer Steve Stephens and guitarist/pianist Jimmy Roberts started their journey into searching for a more challenging form of rock music.They were soon joined by Mack Price on bass and vocals and Steve Courtney on drums and their innovative style caught the attention of Mega Records.However their contract was mysteriously canceled in 1972, many years later Steve would found out that his father had arranged a buy-out of the contract in orded his son to return back to their family business.Rayburn found the strength to move on, recording material and demos, before a second hit struck the band in 1974.Jimmy Roberts was diagnosed with cancer and died a few months later.The rest of the group never fully recovered, despite an unsuccesful attempt for a comeback in 1977.Over 30 years later, the three remaining members with the help of their families arranged a reunion concert, where the unreleased material from the 72'-77' was taped on CD by the Psych of the South label.

This is really some pretty elegant and decent example of early-70's Progressive Rock with strong amounts of psychedelic influences, akin to AFFINITY, CRESSIDA, FANTASY, GREENSLADE and other similar sounding British Prog groups of the period, giving the Americans a strong European identity.The material combines psychedelic melodies and jams with more sophisticated arrangements and a few intricate instrumentals, fronted by smooth guitar lines, elaborate organ washes and beautiful vocal harmonies.Quite often a definite influence from the music of THE BEATLES or early Psych/Art Rock acts such as PROCOL HARUM or THE MOODY BLUES is evident, though the rocking component in here is much stronger.Some mellow, orchestral parts with relaxed vocal sections recall the first steps of KING CRIMSON, like on the melancholic ''Said, I love only you'' or the following ''Righteous man'', while there are even some pretty complex pieces included in the album, like the three-part ''Your mind'' (or you should call it different versions of the same track), with its unusual combination of psychedelic vocals and quirky, jazzy electric textures.Some light symphonic tones are also revealed in some piano and organ moves, but the majority of the album flows in an artistic Psychedelic Rock vein, having a pretty delicate balance between clean vocals and prog-leaning instrumental parts.

While ''Rayburn'' is not exactly a lost gem of the 70's, eventually coming on surface, its sophisticated musical content along the lines of the aforementioned British combos is sure to please all fans of Proto-Prog and Psychedelic Prog at a certain deegree.Well-crafted pieces with both melodic and captivating themes.Recommended.

Post a review of RAYBURN "Rayburn"