EVINTA

My Dying Bride Evinta album cover

Buy MY DYING BRIDE Music
Studio Album, released in 2011

CD 1

1. In Your Dark Pavilion (10:03)
2. You Are Not the One Who Loves Me (6:47)
3. Of Lilies Bent With Tears (7:10)
4. The Distance, Busy with Shadows (10:46)
5. Of Sorry Eyes in March (10:34)

Total (45:20)

CD 2

1. Vanité Triomphante (12:21)
2. That Dress and Summer Skin (9:39)
3. And Then You Go (9:22)
4. A Hand of Awful Rewards (10:20)

Total (41:22)

CD 3 (Delux Edition bonus disc)

1. The Music of Flesh

Search MY DYING BRIDE Evinta tabs

- Name / guitars
- Name / drums

Peaceville Records CDVILEF324

20th anniversary album contains orchestral re-wrokings of classic songs, melodies and themes with new vocals and passages.

Thanks to sleeper for the addition

MY DYING BRIDE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy MY DYING BRIDE Evinta Music

EvintaEvinta
Peaceville / Snapper 2011
Evinta by My Dying Bride [Music CD]Evinta by My Dying Bride [Music CD]
Peaceville / Snapper
MY DYING BRIDE**EVINTA (LTD ED W/BOOKLET)**2CD US $13.69 Buy It Now 3h 49m
My Dying Bride - Evinta: Deluxe CD US $58.49 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - EVINTA (SPECIAL EDITION DIGIBOOK) - CDVILEF302X US $23.80 Buy It Now 1 day
Evinta - 2 DISC SET - My Dying Bride (2011, CD New) US $17.20 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - EVINTA NEW CD US $22.56 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - Evinta [CD New] US $15.02 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - Evinta CD US $21.09 Buy It Now 6 days
MY DYING BRIDE - EVINTA - CDVILEF324 US $10.97 Buy It Now 6 days
~ MY DYING BRIDE - Evinta ~ MUSIC 2 CD's US $9.99 Buy It Now 8 days
MY DYING BRIDE - EVINTA [2 DISCS] [801056832429] - NEW CD BOXSET US $17.02 Buy It Now 8 days
MY DYING BRIDE - EVINTA NEW CD US $57.07 Buy It Now 8 days
My Dying Bride - Evinta: Deluxe [CD New] US $39.42 Buy It Now 8 days
MY DYING BRIDE EVINTA PATCH US $4.69 Buy It Now 10 days
My Dying Bride Evinta Ladies T-shirt NEW OFFICIAL size S(UK 8/10) US $13.72 Buy It Now 10 days
My Dying Bride-Evinta CD NEW US $21.32 Buy It Now 12 days
[2 CD] My Dying Bride - Evinta (2011) US $5.83 Buy It Now 12 days
MY DYING BRIDE - EVINTA [2 DISCS] [801056830227] - NEW CD BOXSET US $18.08 Buy It Now 15 days
My Dying Bride: Evinta 2 CD 2011 Peaceville Limited Special Edition Digibook NEW US $16.95 Buy It Now 17 days
My Dying Bride - Evinta (2010) - Used - Compact Disc US $7.12 Buy It Now 17 days
MY DYING BRIDE:Evinta:Ladies/Girls Shirt NEW:Size 12 US $26.04 Buy It Now 18 days
My Dying Bride - Evinta (2011) - New - Compact Disc US $13.21 Buy It Now 18 days
My Dying Bride - Evinta NEW CD US $17.95 Buy It Now 20 days
My Dying Bride - Evinta NEW CD US $17.95 Buy It Now 20 days
Evinta - Dying Bride My New & Sealed Compact Disc Free Shipping US $54.90 Buy It Now 20 days
MY DYING BRIDE Evinta Official Sew On WOVEN PATCH NEW US $6.94 Buy It Now 23 days
Evinta - Dying Bride My New & Sealed Compact Disc Free Shipping US $24.38 Buy It Now 25 days
MY DYING BRIDE - EVINTA NEW CD US $29.68 Buy It Now 27 days
My Dying Bride - Evinta I & Ii [CD New] US $20.03 Buy It Now 27 days
MY DYING BRIDE EVINTA RARE UKR ORIGINAL DOUBLE CD EXPERIMENTAL GOTIC DOOM METAL! US $19.99 Buy It Now 28 days
Evinta - Dying Bride My New & Sealed Compact Disc Free Shipping US $29.91 Buy It Now 29 days
My Dying Bride - Evinta I & Ii CD US $26.69 Buy It Now 29 days
My Dying Bride - Evinta (2011) 2CD NEW/SEALED SPEEDYPOST US $11.23 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy MY DYING BRIDE music online Buy MY DYING BRIDE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for MY DYING BRIDE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

MY DYING BRIDE Evinta ratings distribution

MY DYING BRIDE Evinta reviews

Review by UMUR
3 stars "Evinta" is the 11th full-length studio album by UK doom metal act My Dying Bride. The album was released through Peaceville Records in May 2011. The regular version of the album is a 2 disc release, but a deluxe 3 disc version is also available, featuring a third disc of recordings and a 64 page 12" hard-back book.

"Evinta" is a bit of an experiement for the band as the album is lacking any form of metal elements. Instead itīs ambient keyboard/piano driven music overlayed by viola and cello. There are sparse vocals on the album in form of opera type soprano vocals by Lucie Roche and at times spoken word type vocals by lead vocalist Aaron Stainthorpe (who is actually the only member of My Dying Bride who is actively participating on the album). The tracks are made up of themes and ideas from previous releases by the band, but thatīs not necessarily obvious when you listen to the music. Itīs actually only a couple of times where some of the most known themes from the bandīs back catalogue appear, that I recognise where elements of the music come from. The tracks on "Evinta" are by no means ambient/chamber classical cover versions of whole My Dying Bride tracks. The atmosphere is dark and melancholic so in that respect all is as usual when talking about My Dying Bride.

The tracks are generally very long and atmospheric, but maybe also a bit too long. That goes for the whole album too. Itīs very long and as there isnīt that much variation between tracks, "Evinta" quickly becomes an album where my attention wanders. Itīs nice as background music but my patience is seriously challenged when sitting down listening to the full album. And Iīm talking about the 2 disc version. I can only imagine how hard it would be to keep focus on the music all the way through the 3 disc deluxe version. Thereīs nothing on the album thatīs particularly bad though. Itīs just a style of music that requires a lot of patience and probably the right mood too.

...as an experiment I think "Evinta" is relatively successful. Itīs always interesting when a band temporarily break out of their usual style to pursue something different. As an enjoyable listening experience Iīll be completely honest and say that "Evinta" isnīt an album Iīll put on very often. Still a 3 star (60%) rating isnīt wrong. I recommend that even the most hardcore fans of My Dying Bride should listen to samples before a purchase though.

Send comments to UMUR (BETA) | Report this review (#989606) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, June 30, 2013

5 stars My Dying Bride have been one of my favourite bands since "as the flower withers". I love the riffs, the sadness, the lyrics, the atmosphere created and the vocals both clean and growled. Quite differently from how metal music effects most people i find all forms of metal relaxing. Riffs fro ... (read more)

Report this review (#456803) | Posted by obsydian | Saturday, June 04, 2011 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of MY DYING BRIDE "Evinta"