EVINTA

My Dying Bride Evinta album cover

Buy MY DYING BRIDE Music
Studio Album, released in 2011

CD 1

1. In Your Dark Pavilion (10:03)
2. You Are Not the One Who Loves Me (6:47)
3. Of Lilies Bent With Tears (7:10)
4. The Distance, Busy with Shadows (10:46)
5. Of Sorry Eyes in March (10:34)

Total (45:20)

CD 2

1. Vanité Triomphante (12:21)
2. That Dress and Summer Skin (9:39)
3. And Then You Go (9:22)
4. A Hand of Awful Rewards (10:20)

Total (41:22)

CD 3 (Delux Edition bonus disc)

1. The Music of Flesh

Search MY DYING BRIDE Evinta tabs

- Name / guitars
- Name / drums

Peaceville Records CDVILEF324

20th anniversary album contains orchestral re-wrokings of classic songs, melodies and themes with new vocals and passages.

Thanks to sleeper for the addition

MY DYING BRIDE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy MY DYING BRIDE Evinta Music

Peaceville UK 2003
Dreadful HourDreadful Hour
Peaceville UK 2001
My Dying Bride - Angel & The Dark River CD US $15.46 Buy It Now 1h 42m
VICTIMS OF CREATION Symmetry Of Our Plagued Existence CATHEDRAL MY DYING BRIDE US $15.00 Buy It Now 4h
My Dying Bride - The Vaulted Shadows (NEW CD) US $18.37 Buy It Now 4h 23m
MY DYING BRIDE Like Gods of the Sun, Import, doom, lost, anathema, opeth, slayer US $2.99 [0 bids]
Introducing My Dying Bride US $12.33 Buy It Now 5h 13m
My Dying Bride - For Lies I Sire NEW CD US $14.83 Buy It Now 5h 28m
My Dying Bride The Angel And The Dark River UK Cassette Tape US $19.99 Buy It Now 5h 47m
My Dying Bride: A Map Of All Our Failures CD 2012 Peaceville CDVILEF407 NEW US $12.95 Buy It Now 6h 29m
My Dying Bride: Trinity CD 2004 Bonus Tracks Peaceville UK CDVILED46 Digipak NEW US $12.95 Buy It Now 6h 34m
My Dying Bride - Light At The End Of The World [CD New] US $11.44 Buy It Now 6h 49m
PARADISE LOST - IN REQUIEM CD my dying bride draconian orphaned land alcest US $7.99 Buy It Now 6h 57m
MY DYING BRIDE - LIGHT AT THE END OF THE WORLD (DIGIPAK) NEW CD US $17.82 Buy It Now 7h 8m
MY DYING BRIDE - TRINITY [MY DYING BRIDE] [CD] [1 DISC] - NEW CD US $9.94 Buy It Now 7h 12m
MY DYING BRIDE - A MAP OF ALL OUR FAILURES - NEW CD US $13.40 Buy It Now 7h 20m
SATURNUS Saturn In Ascension CD!! DISEMBOWELMENT MY DYING BRIDE US $2.25 [4 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE Like Gods of the Sun CD org 1996 Mayhem/Fierce Records promo US $9.99 Buy It Now 7h 58m
Katatonia 'Saw You Drown' vinyl EP, rare, Opeth, Anathema, My Dying Bride US $15.00 [2 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - FOR LIES I SIRE - NEW CD US $11.51 Buy It Now 12h 15m
Introducing... by My Dying Bride (CD, Apr-2013, 2 Discs, Recall) US $7.08 Buy It Now 12h 27m
MY DYING BRIDE:Deeper Down:T-shirt NEW:SMALL ONLY US $28.13 Buy It Now 13h 34m
FATUM ELISUM s/t CD French deathdoom my dying bride, silencer, paradise lost US $11.98 Buy It Now 16h 8m
FATUM ELISUM Homo Nihilis CD French deathdoom my dying bride paradise lost DOOM US $11.98 Buy It Now 16h 10m
MY DYING BRIDE:Evinta:Ladies/Girls Shirt NEW:Size 12 US $28.13 Buy It Now 17h 7m
SARALEE Damnation to Salvation CD my dying bride gothic US $4.95 Buy It Now 18h 46m
My Dying Bride Light At The End Of The World CD Doom Metal US $9.33 Buy It Now 22h 26m
MY DYING BRIDE - SONGS OF DARKNESS - CDVILED110 US $14.11 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - MAP OF ALL OUR FAILURES [CD/DVD] [BONUS TRACK] - NEW CD BOXSET US $20.74 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - TRINITY - Tape US $12.00 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - For Lies I Sire (2009) CD NEW/SEALED SPEEDYPOST US $11.48 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - Ode to Woe (Live) (2008) CD+DVD NEW/SEALED Digibook SPEEDYPOST US $12.76 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - Trinity (2004) CD NEW/SEALED SPEEDYPOST US $12.50 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - As the Flower Withers CD digipak SEALED COPY US $0.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - SINAMORATA 2005 PEACEVILLE DVD [Shape of Despair, Skepticism] US $8.00 [0 bids]
SOL Beast of Riddles, Monster of Light CD DUSK MY DYING BRIDE NEUROSIS MORGION US $7.00 Buy It Now 1 day
sepultura metal maniacs magazine napalm death amorphis my dying bride rhapsody US $8.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE Trinity Official STICKER NEW US $4.68 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride 34.788%...Complete CD with bonus track US $11.26 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - Light At The End Of The World CD US $15.46 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride Like Gods of the Sun CD with bonus tracks US $11.26 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - Introducing My Dying Bride NEW CD US $9.75 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - As The Flower Withers NEW CD US $12.36 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - Turn Loose The Swans NEW CD US $12.36 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - Trinity NEW CD US $12.36 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - Angel & The Dark Rive NEW CD US $12.36 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - Like Gods Of The Sun NEW CD US $12.36 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - 34.788% Complete NEW CD US $12.36 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - Light At The End Of The World NEW CD US $12.36 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - The Dreadful Hours NEW CD US $12.36 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - Songs Of Darkness Words Of Li NEW CD US $12.36 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - The Voice Of The Wretched NEW CD US $12.36 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - Angel & The Dark River / Darke NEW CD US $14.83 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - Turn Loose The Swans NEW CD US $14.83 Buy It Now 2 days
Ashes You Leave - The Passage Back of Life CD 1999 SEALED My Dying Bride US $3.00 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride - A Map Of All Our Failures NEW CD US $16.90 Buy It Now 2 days
ANATHEMA:They Die rare ep_ MY DYING BRIDE PARADISE LOST AMORPHIS OPETH US $14.99 [0 bids]
PARADISE LOST - ICON My Dying Bride Anathema Blaze Cradle Of Filth Cassette US $5.90 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE As The Flower Withers CD (1992) US $9.33 Buy It Now 2 days
* MY DYING BRIDE - The Light at the End of the World US $4.99 Buy It Now 2 days
CRADLE OF FILTH Dusk And Her Embrace CD MY DYING BRIDE ANATHEMA US $12.59 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride-Meisterwerk 1 Digipak US $40.00 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE "The Angel And Dark River" ORG 1st LTD DIGI press RARE OOP!!! US $22.00 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - Evinta NEW CD US $19.58 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - Evinta NEW CD US $19.58 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - SONGS OF DARKNESS, WORDS OF LIGHT [DIGIPAK] - NEW CD US $7.71 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - A Map Of All Our Failures NEW CD US $21.07 Buy It Now 2 days
The Throat of Winter [Single] by Opeth (Katatonia, Anathema, My Dying Bride) US $22.00 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - Like Gods of the Sun US $10.26 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - THE VOICE OF THE WRETCHED [DIGIPAK] [801056711724] - NEW CD US $8.43 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - EVINTA NEW CD US $32.06 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - AS THE FLOWER WITHERS [BONUS TRACK] [DIGIPAK] - NEW CD US $8.40 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE - THE ANGEL AND THE DARK RIVER [BONUS TRACKS] [DIGIPAK] - NEW CD US $8.43 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE - THE DREADFUL HOURS [DIGIPAK] [801056709028] - NEW CD US $8.95 Buy It Now 3 days
MYSTIC CHARM Shadows Of The Unknown PARADISE LOST CELTIC FROST MY DYING BRIDE US $13.00 Buy It Now 3 days
DOMINION Interface RARE JAPAN CD OBI PCCY-01033 Nailed My Dying Bride US $9.99 [0 bids]
Anathema - We are the Bible (Katatonia, My Dying Bride, Paradise Lost) US $25.00 [0 bids]
Evoken ?- Embrace The Emptiness (LP) My Dying Bride, death, opeth, Enslaved US $27.00 Buy It Now 3 days
SYRACH Silent Seas CD OOP 1pr Autonomy, My Dying Bride Opeth Katatonia Entombed US $44.99 Buy It Now 3 days
And Here I Lie "Regrets" RARE/OOP Doom,Thorns of the Carrion,My Dying Bride US $28.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Inhuman ?- Foreshadow (Moonspell, Heavenwood, My Dying Bride, Paradise Lost) US $2.50 [0 bids]
Anathema - Deep (My Dying Bride, Katatonia, Paradise Lost) US $1.99 [0 bids]
Katatonia - Last Fair Deal Gone Down four-fold digipak (Opeth, My Dying Bride) US $6.00 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride - The Dreadful Hours (NEW CD) US $15.80 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE - TRINITY (CD, 1995, Futurist/ FIERCE Recordings) US $7.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - MEISTERWERK 1 (CD, Nov-2000, PEACEVILLE) UK US $1.99 [0 bids]
beseech - drama, type o negative moonspell darkseed tristania my dying bride fen US $5.99 [0 bids]
darkseed - spellcraft , type o negative moonspell tristania my dying bride fen US $5.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - 34.788%...COMPLETE (1998,2001 PEACEVILLE RECORDS, UK) CD US $9.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - SONGS OF DARKNESS WORDS OF LIGHT 2004 PEACEVILLE RECORDS, UK CD US $5.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - DREADFUL HOUR (DIGIPAK) NEW CD US $17.82 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - Like Gods Of The Sun CD digipak bonus tracks 2003 Peaceville US $9.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Frailty - Melpomene (CD new) (Swallow The Sun, Draconian, My Dying Bride, Opeth) US $10.99 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE - TRINITY (DIGIPAK) NEW CD US $17.82 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE Logo Official Neck Strap Camera Mobile Phone LANYARD NEW US $11.25 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE SONGS OF DARKNESS WORDS OF LIGHT UK CD 2004 US $6.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Anathema - The Silent Enigma 2003 (My Dying Bride, Paradise Lost, Katatonia) US $0.99 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride ?- The Dreadful Hours (Katatonia, Paradise Lost, Anathema, Thine) US $1.99 [0 bids]
Anathema - We're Here Because We're Here (Paradise Lost, My Dying Bride) US $14.99 [0 bids]
Type O Negative - The Least Worst Digipak (My Dying Bride, Moonspell, Katatonia) US $15.00 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride,CD,Meisterwerk 1 US $7.49 Buy It Now 4 days
My Dying Bride - Trinity [CD New] US $9.96 Buy It Now 4 days

More places to buy MY DYING BRIDE music online Buy MY DYING BRIDE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for MY DYING BRIDE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

MY DYING BRIDE Evinta ratings distribution

MY DYING BRIDE Evinta reviews

Review by UMUR
3 stars "Evinta" is the 11th full-length studio album by UK doom metal act My Dying Bride. The album was released through Peaceville Records in May 2011. The regular version of the album is a 2 disc release, but a deluxe 3 disc version is also available, featuring a third disc of recordings and a 64 page 12" hard-back book.

"Evinta" is a bit of an experiement for the band as the album is lacking any form of metal elements. Instead itīs ambient keyboard/piano driven music overlayed by viola and cello. There are sparse vocals on the album in form of opera type soprano vocals by Lucie Roche and at times spoken word type vocals by lead vocalist Aaron Stainthorpe (who is actually the only member of My Dying Bride who is actively participating on the album). The tracks are made up of themes and ideas from previous releases by the band, but thatīs not necessarily obvious when you listen to the music. Itīs actually only a couple of times where some of the most known themes from the bandīs back catalogue appear, that I recognise where elements of the music come from. The tracks on "Evinta" are by no means ambient/chamber classical cover versions of whole My Dying Bride tracks. The atmosphere is dark and melancholic so in that respect all is as usual when talking about My Dying Bride.

The tracks are generally very long and atmospheric, but maybe also a bit too long. That goes for the whole album too. Itīs very long and as there isnīt that much variation between tracks, "Evinta" quickly becomes an album where my attention wanders. Itīs nice as background music but my patience is seriously challenged when sitting down listening to the full album. And Iīm talking about the 2 disc version. I can only imagine how hard it would be to keep focus on the music all the way through the 3 disc deluxe version. Thereīs nothing on the album thatīs particularly bad though. Itīs just a style of music that requires a lot of patience and probably the right mood too.

...as an experiment I think "Evinta" is relatively successful. Itīs always interesting when a band temporarily break out of their usual style to pursue something different. As an enjoyable listening experience Iīll be completely honest and say that "Evinta" isnīt an album Iīll put on very often. Still a 3 star (60%) rating isnīt wrong. I recommend that even the most hardcore fans of My Dying Bride should listen to samples before a purchase though.

Send comments to UMUR (BETA) | Report this review (#989606) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, June 30, 2013

5 stars My Dying Bride have been one of my favourite bands since "as the flower withers". I love the riffs, the sadness, the lyrics, the atmosphere created and the vocals both clean and growled. Quite differently from how metal music effects most people i find all forms of metal relaxing. Riffs fro ... (read more)

Report this review (#456803) | Posted by obsydian | Saturday, June 04, 2011 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of MY DYING BRIDE "Evinta"