EVINTA

My Dying Bride Evinta album cover

Buy MY DYING BRIDE Music
Studio Album, released in 2011

CD 1

1. In Your Dark Pavilion (10:03)
2. You Are Not the One Who Loves Me (6:47)
3. Of Lilies Bent With Tears (7:10)
4. The Distance, Busy with Shadows (10:46)
5. Of Sorry Eyes in March (10:34)

Total (45:20)

CD 2

1. Vanité Triomphante (12:21)
2. That Dress and Summer Skin (9:39)
3. And Then You Go (9:22)
4. A Hand of Awful Rewards (10:20)

Total (41:22)

CD 3 (Delux Edition bonus disc)

1. The Music of Flesh

Search MY DYING BRIDE Evinta tabs

- Name / guitars
- Name / drums

Peaceville Records CDVILEF324

20th anniversary album contains orchestral re-wrokings of classic songs, melodies and themes with new vocals and passages.

Thanks to sleeper for the addition

MY DYING BRIDE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy MY DYING BRIDE Evinta Music

Peaceville / Snapper 2011
Like Gods Of The SunLike Gods Of The Sun
Extra tracks
Peaceville UK 2006
MY DYING BRIDE A LINE OF DEATHLESS KINGS CD 2006 PEACEVILLE doom gothic metal US $0.99 [1 bids]
47m 56s
My Dying Bride - Introducing [CD New] US $8.99 Buy It Now 1h 58m
NEX Zero CD My Dying Bride Katatonia Candlemass US $3.20 Buy It Now 3h 42m
My Dying Bride-Meisterwerk 1 Digipak US $40.00 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - Turn Loose the Swans (CD 1993) METAL US $12.99 [0 bids]
10h
DREAMBREED - SOMETIME EP CD (Cradle of filth my dying bride memebers) US $3.25 [0 bids]
DOOMED "In My Own Abyss" CD worship my dying bride US $16.23 Buy It Now 10h 16m
My Dying Bride - Introducing My Dying Bride (NEW 2 x CD) US $12.57 Buy It Now 10h 21m
My Dying Bride - Trinity - Cassette, US $14.00 Buy It Now 10h 26m
My Dying Bride - Meisterwerk - Double Cassette, MINT US $38.00 Buy It Now 10h 26m
My Dying Bride - For Lies I Sire (NEW CD) US $17.44 Buy It Now 11h 31m
My Dying Bride - Trinity CD US $15.46 Buy It Now 11h 47m
My Dying Bride - Angel Dark River + For Da (NEW CD) US $17.44 Buy It Now 12h 2m
My Dying Bride - An Ode To Woe ( Cd and & Dvd ) NEW 2 x CD US $17.44 Buy It Now 13h
MY DYING BRIDE THE DREADFUL HOURS DIGIPACK CD US $4.00 Buy It Now 13h 38m
My Dying Bride - The Manuscript EP 2013 US $8.99 [0 bids]
14h
MY DYING BRIDE - 2004 Magazine Poster US $7.31 Buy It Now 14h 11m
CRADLE OF FILTH Dusk And Her Embrace CD MY DYING BRIDE ANATHEMA US $13.99 Buy It Now 14h 19m
MY DYING BRIDE Angel and The Dark River 2x 180gm Vinyl LP NEW & SEALED US $34.01 Buy It Now 14h 21m
Anathema / Eternity JAPAN+3 My Dying Bride OOP!!! C US $34.99 Buy It Now 14h 40m
Anathema / The Silent Enigma JAPAN+1 My Dying Bride OOP!!! C US $59.99 Buy It Now 14h 40m
the BLOODLINE - Opium hearts KATATONIA MY DYING BRIDE US $7.90 Buy It Now 15h 19m
My Dying Bride Meisterwerk II 9 track cd NEW! meisterwerk 2 US $7.99 Buy It Now 16h 50m
MY DYING BRIDE-Introducing.... CD NEW US $12.20 Buy It Now 23h 8m
PARADISE LOST - DRACONIAN TIMES - ORG 1995 2CD BOXSET - RARE!!!! MY DYING BRIDE US $27.05 Buy It Now 23h 38m
Ashes You Leave - The Passage Back of Life CD 1999 SEALED My Dying Bride US $3.00 [0 bids]
Woods of Ypres: ORG. Against The Seasons, KRANKENHAUS, My Dying Bride, Katatonia US $19.99 [0 bids]
Golgotha: Melancholy FIRST REPULSE, My Dying Bride, Paradise Lost, US $16.99 [0 bids]
Turn Loose the Swans by My Dying Bride (CD, Aug-2003, Peaceville Records (USA)) US $9.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - TRINITY (DIGIPAK) NEW CD US $17.16 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE original CD "The trash of naked limbs" 1992 on Peaceville US $32.49 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - INTRODUCING NEW CD US $14.93 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE original CD "The angel and the dark river" 1995 on Peaceville US $12.49 Buy It Now 1 day
MOURNING BELOVETH-DUST-CD-novembers doom-morgion-death-my dying bride US $14.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE Evinta Official Sew On WOVEN PATCH NEW US $7.21 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - Introducing CD US $13.59 Buy It Now 1 day
NOVEMBERS DOOM For Every Leaf that Falls CD EP rare my dying bride katatonia US $24.99 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - Turn Loose The Swans (Special Edition) (NEW 2 x CD) US $17.44 Buy It Now 1 day
DOMINION Interface '96 JAPAN OBI OOP UK GOTHIC DOOM MY DYING BRIDE PARADISE LOST US $19.99 Buy It Now 1 day
PARADISE LOST: In Requiem, My Dying Bride, Anathema, Sentenced, Insomnium US $6.66 [0 bids]
ANATHEMA: Serenades, Paradise Lost, My Dying Bride, Sentenced, Insomnium,RARE US $9.99 [0 bids]
Funeral: Tristesse, RARE DOOM, My Dying Bride, Saturnus, Mourning Beloveth US $14.99 [0 bids]
Ashes You Leave: Passage Back to Life, 3rd & The Mortal, My Dying Bride, US $2.99 [0 bids]
Essenz - Mundus Numen (grey LP) My Dying Bride, Opeth, Sunn O))), Black Sabbath US $25.00 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride / Like Gods of the Sun JAPAN+2 T-A US $34.99 Buy It Now 1 day
DOMINION Interface RARE JAPAN CD OBI PCCY-01033 Nailed My Dying Bride US $9.99 [0 bids]
@ CD My Dying Bride - As The Flower Withers RARE METAL PEACEVILLE 1992 ORG US $19.99 Buy It Now 1 day
~ MY DYING BRIDE-SONGS OF DARKNESS WORDS OF LIGHT ~ MUSIC CD US $6.39 Buy It Now 1 day
Damnation Festival 2008 T-shirt. Medium. Carcass, My Dying Bride, Pitchshifter US $4.85 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE "I Am Bloody Earth" ORG 1st press RARE OOP!!! US $45.00 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE**AS THE FLOWER WITHERS (180 GRAM)**VINYL US $21.50 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride Anti Diluvian Chronicles rare 3 cd set Greatest Hits like new US $15.00 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - LIKE GODS OF THE SUN - BONUS TRACKS (DIGIPAK) NEW CD US $17.16 Buy It Now 1 day
Like Gods of the Sun [Bonus Tracks] by My Dying Bride (CD, Apr-2003,... US $9.17 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - The Vaulted Shadows CD 2014 Barghest O Whitby Manuscript doom US $15.95 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - Symphonaire Infernus Et Spera Empyrium Cassette 1991 RARE OOP! US $19.99 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride : The Voice of the Wretched CD (2008) US $10.33 Buy It Now 2 days
IT WILL COME 47 & Bound DIGIPAK MY DYING BRIDE DOOM US $13.00 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE THE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE WORLD US $11.00 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE THE DREADFUL HOURS DIGIPACK CD US $11.00 Buy It Now 2 days
@ CD My Dying Bride - The Dreadful Hours NEW SS DIGI PACK / PEACEVILLE 2001 US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
THE HISTORY OF PEACEVILLE PARADISE LOST AT THE GATES ANATHEMA MY DYING BRIDE US $24.99 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - THE VAULTED SHADOWS: CD ALBUM (May 26th 2014) US $16.64 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - Dreadful Hour [CD New] US $11.10 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - Like Gods Of The Sun [CD New] US $12.12 Buy It Now 2 days
For Lies I Sire by My Dying Bride (CD, Mar-2009, Pea... US $11.54 Buy It Now 2 days
WEDDING IN HADES 2012 Misbehaviour CD Gothic Doom Death My Dying Bride Anathema US $13.99 Buy It Now 2 days
GRAVEFLOWER 2012 Returning To The Primary Source CD Doom Death My Dying Bride US $13.99 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride, Turn Loose the Swans Audio CD US $11.09 Buy It Now 2 days
Vaulted Shadows - My Dying Bride US $12.49 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride, Meisterwerk 1 Audio CD US $8.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Virgin Black-Requiem-Mezzo Forte(promo cd)My Dying Bride Moonspell US $0.99 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride, Angel & The Dark River Audio CD US $8.39 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE EMBROIDERED PATCH DOOM DEATH ANATHEMA PARADISE LOST Metal Negro US $4.99 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE FOR LIES I SIRE SPECIAL UKR. EDITION MOON RECORDS US $19.99 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE A LANE OF DEATHLESS KINGS SPECIAL UKR. EDITION MOON RECORDS US $19.99 Buy It Now 3 days
NOVEMBERS DOOM-APHOTIC-CD-doom-death-goth-ghost brigade-my dying bride US $9.99 Buy It Now 3 days
INNER MISSING-ESCAPISM-CD-doom-death-my dying bride-mourning beloveth US $9.99 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - Angel & The Dark River/Darkest Eyes CD US $18.70 Buy It Now 3 days
SHATTERED HOPE 2014 Waters Of Lethe CD Doom Death Ophis My Dying Bride Evoken US $14.99 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE - The angel and the dark river (SIGNED/Autographed!!) US $29.99 [0 bids]
ART IN EXILE- S/T CD NEW PROGRESSIVE DARK/GOTHIC METAL OPETH MY DYING BRIDE 2008 US $3.23 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - Dreadful Hour CD US $20.75 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE - FOR LIES I SIRE - CDVILEF245 US $17.94 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride : Meisterwerk 1 CD (2008) US $10.02 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride : The Light at the End of the World CD (2008) US $10.46 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE - A MAP OF ALL OUR FAILURES (CD+DVD) - CDVILEF406X US $27.23 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE - AN ODE TO WOE /CD+DVD/ NEW 2008 US $14.38 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE - EVINTA 2CD NEW 2011 ???????????????????????????????????? US $12.95 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride 34.788% Complete SEALED (CD) '98 Original 1st Press Mayhem metal US $14.99 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - Meisterwerk 2 [CD New] US $10.39 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE the thrash of naked limbs CD (shipping are not 3 $ !!!) US $22.00 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE symphonaire infernus et spera... CD (shipping are not 3 $ !!!) US $23.00 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE i am the bloody earth CD (shipping are not 3 $ !!!) US $22.00 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride - Turn Loose the Swans (CD, Feb-1994, Futurist/Mayhem Records) US $15.99 Buy It Now 3 days
MOONSPELL The Great Silver Eye CD My Dying Bride Paradise Lost Anathema / Cm'07 US $3.17 [1 bids]
SILENTIUM "Infinita plango vulnera"cd Spikefarm 1999,My dying bride,Yearning US $24.99 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE DELUXE LTD ED SONGS OF DARKNESS WORDS OF LIGHT CD BOX SET W/POSTE US $25.00 Buy It Now 3 days
SILENTIUM "Altum"cd Spikefarm 2001,My dying bride,Yearning US $21.99 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - Meisterwerk 1 [CD New] US $12.23 Buy It Now 3 days

More places to buy MY DYING BRIDE music online Buy MY DYING BRIDE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for MY DYING BRIDE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

MY DYING BRIDE Evinta ratings distribution

MY DYING BRIDE Evinta reviews

Review by UMUR
3 stars "Evinta" is the 11th full-length studio album by UK doom metal act My Dying Bride. The album was released through Peaceville Records in May 2011. The regular version of the album is a 2 disc release, but a deluxe 3 disc version is also available, featuring a third disc of recordings and a 64 page 12" hard-back book.

"Evinta" is a bit of an experiement for the band as the album is lacking any form of metal elements. Instead itīs ambient keyboard/piano driven music overlayed by viola and cello. There are sparse vocals on the album in form of opera type soprano vocals by Lucie Roche and at times spoken word type vocals by lead vocalist Aaron Stainthorpe (who is actually the only member of My Dying Bride who is actively participating on the album). The tracks are made up of themes and ideas from previous releases by the band, but thatīs not necessarily obvious when you listen to the music. Itīs actually only a couple of times where some of the most known themes from the bandīs back catalogue appear, that I recognise where elements of the music come from. The tracks on "Evinta" are by no means ambient/chamber classical cover versions of whole My Dying Bride tracks. The atmosphere is dark and melancholic so in that respect all is as usual when talking about My Dying Bride.

The tracks are generally very long and atmospheric, but maybe also a bit too long. That goes for the whole album too. Itīs very long and as there isnīt that much variation between tracks, "Evinta" quickly becomes an album where my attention wanders. Itīs nice as background music but my patience is seriously challenged when sitting down listening to the full album. And Iīm talking about the 2 disc version. I can only imagine how hard it would be to keep focus on the music all the way through the 3 disc deluxe version. Thereīs nothing on the album thatīs particularly bad though. Itīs just a style of music that requires a lot of patience and probably the right mood too.

...as an experiment I think "Evinta" is relatively successful. Itīs always interesting when a band temporarily break out of their usual style to pursue something different. As an enjoyable listening experience Iīll be completely honest and say that "Evinta" isnīt an album Iīll put on very often. Still a 3 star (60%) rating isnīt wrong. I recommend that even the most hardcore fans of My Dying Bride should listen to samples before a purchase though.

Send comments to UMUR (BETA) | Report this review (#989606) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, June 30, 2013

5 stars My Dying Bride have been one of my favourite bands since "as the flower withers". I love the riffs, the sadness, the lyrics, the atmosphere created and the vocals both clean and growled. Quite differently from how metal music effects most people i find all forms of metal relaxing. Riffs fro ... (read more)

Report this review (#456803) | Posted by obsydian | Saturday, June 04, 2011 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of MY DYING BRIDE "Evinta"