EVINTA

My Dying Bride Evinta album cover

Buy MY DYING BRIDE Music
Studio Album, released in 2011

CD 1

1. In Your Dark Pavilion (10:03)
2. You Are Not the One Who Loves Me (6:47)
3. Of Lilies Bent With Tears (7:10)
4. The Distance, Busy with Shadows (10:46)
5. Of Sorry Eyes in March (10:34)

Total (45:20)

CD 2

1. Vanité Triomphante (12:21)
2. That Dress and Summer Skin (9:39)
3. And Then You Go (9:22)
4. A Hand of Awful Rewards (10:20)

Total (41:22)

CD 3 (Delux Edition bonus disc)

1. The Music of Flesh

Search MY DYING BRIDE Evinta tabs

- Name / guitars
- Name / drums

Peaceville Records CDVILEF324

20th anniversary album contains orchestral re-wrokings of classic songs, melodies and themes with new vocals and passages.

Thanks to sleeper for the addition

MY DYING BRIDE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy MY DYING BRIDE Evinta Music

Peaceville 2003
Angel & The Dark RiverAngel & The Dark River
Remastered · Extra tracks
Peaceville UK 2003
MOURNING BELOVETH-A DISEASE FOR THE AGES-CD-anathema-my dying bride-doom-death US $11.99 Buy It Now 3h 36m
My Dying Bride - As The Flower Withers CD ORG 1992 Vile Peaceville RARE Nimbus US $18.99 Buy It Now 4h 25m
MY DYING BRIDE "THE ANGEL AND THE DARK RIVER" LIMITED EDITION 2 CD UNRELEASED US $40.00 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE**LIKE GODS OF THE SUN**CD US $10.34 Buy It Now 5h 30m
My Dying Bride - As The Flower Withers CD US $15.46 Buy It Now 6h 25m
My Dying Bride - Evinta CD US $20.32 Buy It Now 6h 25m
ANATHEMA "Resonance" 2 CD SET (Death/Doom/Progressive Metal) MY DYING BRIDE US $9.99 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride - Like Gods Of The Sun 2 LP Vinyl Record LP US $37.47 Buy It Now 10h 29m
MY DYING BRIDE - Like Gods Of The Sun - 1996 Magazine Advertisment Poster US $7.65 Buy It Now 11h 36m
MY DYING BRIDE - ANGEL AND THE DARK RIVER/DARKEST EYES [CD/DVD] - NEW CD BOXSET US $11.22 Buy It Now 15h 25m
NECARE-RUIN-CD-doom-death-anathema-my dying bride-mourning beloveth US $12.99 Buy It Now 16h 9m
THERGOTHON Fhtagn-nagh Yog-Sothoth LP unholy demilich beherit my dying bride von US $45.00 Buy It Now 16h 41m
My Dying Bride - Like Gods Of The Sun (CD 1996) US $13.41 Buy It Now 17h 22m
My Dying Bride - Angel & the Dark River (1996) CD US $13.41 Buy It Now 17h 26m
MY DYING BRIDE - MAGAZINE CUTTING (FULL PAGE PHOTO) (REF K) US $7.65 Buy It Now 17h 30m
DOMINION Interface RARE JAPAN CD OBI PCCY-01033 Nailed My Dying Bride US $9.99 [0 bids]
CRADLE OF FILTH Embroidered Logo PATCH MY DYING BRIDE AT THE GATES DIMMU BORGIR US $5.99 Buy It Now 20h 30m
THE GARDNERZ Embroidered Logo PATCH My Dying Bride Paradise Lost Anathema US $5.99 Buy It Now 20h 30m
Ashes You Leave - The Passage Back of Life CD 1999 SEALED My Dying Bride US $3.00 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride: As The Flower Withers CD 2004 Bonus Track Super Jewel Box NEW US $12.95 Buy It Now 22h 29m
My Dying Bride: Turn Loose The Swans CD 2003 Reissue Bonus Tracks CDVILED39 NEW US $12.95 Buy It Now 22h 35m
Shape of Despair cd new Thergothon Amorphis Daylight Dies My Dying Bride doom US $10.00 Buy It Now 22h 57m
My Dying Bride: For Darkest Eyes (DVD) [USG] US $15.71 Buy It Now 23h 22m
My Dying Bride: Sinamarata (DVD) [USG] US $11.88 Buy It Now 23h 41m
My Dying Bride: Introducing 2 CD Set 2012 Best Of Greatest Hits Compilation NEW US $11.95 Buy It Now 1 day
MARCHE FUNEBRE-TO DROWN-CD-dark-anathema-my dying bride-katatonia-doom-death US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE "Trinity" (1st press,VERY RARE!!!) Phlebotomized,Saturnus US $16.99 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride-A line of deathless kings-CD BOX-2006-Peaceville-used US $13.19 Buy It Now 1 day
KATATONIA FOR FUNERALS TO COME CD 1995 AV009 anathema my dying bride opeth US $26.99 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - Songs Of Darkness Words Of Light CD US $15.46 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - Trinity - Polish Release US $11.00 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE A MAP OF ALL OUR FAILURES BEANIE SKI HAT US $20.38 Buy It Now 1 day
HEDON CRIES - Affliction's Fiction (CD 2007) Anathema My Dying Bride Saturnus US $12.99 Buy It Now 1 day
PARADISE LOST Icon LIMITED DIGI 1993 Music For Nations My Dying Bride Anathema US $55.00 Buy It Now 1 day
ANATHEMA The Silent Enigma CD 1995 GLOBUS My Dying Bride Paradise Lost Gathering US $39.00 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - FOR DARKEST EYES - *NEW DVD* *SEALED* US $7.57 Buy It Now 1 day
3 BOX SET FROM:MY DYING BRIDE PARADISE LOST KATATONIA US $89.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE ANGEL & DARK RIVER SPECIAL UKR. EDITION ODYSSEY DOOM METAL US $19.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE FOR LIES I SIRE SPECIAL UKR. EDITION MOON RECORDS US $19.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE A LANE OF DEATHLESS KINGS SPECIAL UKR. EDITION MOON RECORDS US $19.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE MY BODY A FUNERAL WOVEN PATCH US $5.50 Buy It Now 2 days
beseech - drama, type o negative moonspell darkseed tristania my dying bride fen US $5.99 [0 bids]
darkseed - spellcraft , type o negative moonspell tristania my dying bride fen US $5.99 [0 bids]
ANATHEMA Serenades + Extra Tracks CD 1993 Peaceville/Futurist my dying bride US $5.00 [1 bids]
ANATHEMA Eternity CD Digipak doom metal goth katatonia my dying bride prog US $3.00 [0 bids]
ANATHEMA Judgement CD goth katatonia my dying bride prog rock pink floyd US $3.00 [0 bids]
My DYING BRIDE As The Flower Withers CD Peaceville (CDVILE 32) (5020157103220) US $10.00 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE Turn Loose The Swans CD 1993 Peaceville (CDVILE 39) 5020157103923 US $10.00 [0 bids]
And Here I Lie "Regrets" RARE/OOP Doom,Thorns of the Carrion,My Dying Bride US $28.00 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - A MAP OF ALL OUR FAILURES - NEW CD - RARE !!! SEALED US $8.99 Buy It Now 2 days
KERRANG-PROMO CD-SEPULTURA+KORN MIXES-SYSTEM OF A DOWN-GARBAGE-MY DYING BRIDE+VA US $3.00 [0 bids]
Paradise Lost-S/T Self Titled RARE CD 2005 BMG Anathema My Dying Bride style US $5.99 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride-Meisterwerk 1 Digipak US $40.00 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride - Trinity CD 2004 doom collection Peaceville US $12.95 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - Evinta 2CD 2011 digibook symphonic doom Peaceville US $13.95 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - A Map of All Our Failures CD 2012 doom Peaceville US $13.95 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE PATCH 2 US $5.08 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE "The Angel & The Dark River" OOP Rare Tape (1995) Anathema Opeth US $0.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE logo white/black SWEATBAND official merchandise US $8.48 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE logo LANYARD official licensed merchandise US $8.48 Buy It Now 3 days
Songs of Darkness, Words of Light - My Dying Bride (CD Only) No Art Read Listing US $0.01 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - MEISTERWERK 2 [DIGIPAK] - NEW CD US $7.64 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE - LIKE GODS OF THE SUN - BONUS TRACKS (DIGIPAK) NEW CD US $17.87 Buy It Now 3 days
MOURNING BELOVETH-THE SULLEN SULCUS-CD-my dying bride US $12.99 Buy It Now 3 days
WHEN NOTHING REMAINS Thy Dark Serenity BLACK #/400 My Dying Bride Uaral Amorphis US $17.99 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE - LINE OF DEATHLESS KINGS - NEW CD US $19.62 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE - 34.788% COMPLETE - BONUS TRACK (DIGIPAK) NEW CD US $17.87 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE - FOR LIES I SIRE NEW CD US $24.43 Buy It Now 3 days
PARADISE LOST - Shades of God 1992 Music for Nations anathema my dying bride US $3.00 [1 bids]
PARADISE LOST - Draconian Times 1995 Relativity anathema my dying bride morgion US $3.00 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride *GUITAR TABS * Lesson Software CD - ( 49 Songs ) US $4.95 [0 bids]
ANATHEMA T-SHIRT MY DYING BRIDE CATHEDRAL TIAMAT THERION KATATONIA ANTIMATTER US $27.99 Buy It Now 3 days
OPETH TANK TOP T-SHIRT ANATHEMA MY DYING BRIDE BLOODBATH KATATONIA TRISTANIA US $25.99 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride ( Girlie shirt ) Paradise Lost Tiamat Swallow the Sun Draconian US $26.99 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE I Am The Bloody Earth RARE 1994 OOP UK CD Single Ex/Ex Vile44TCD US $27.18 Buy It Now 3 days
Tiamat SCREEN PRINTED BACK PATCH Lucyfire Paradise Lost Moonspell My Dying Bride US $12.99 Buy It Now 3 days
ANATHEMA GIRLIE SHIRT -MY DYING BRIDE SHAPE OF DESPAIR PARADISE LOST CANDLEMASS US $29.99 Buy It Now 3 days
CATHEDRAL T-SHIRT MY DYING BRIDE ANATHEMA LAKE OF TEARS TIAMAT PARADISE LOST US $26.99 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE Turn Loose The Swans 3 Bonus Tracks CD (New) US $18.80 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE - EVINTA - CDVILEF324 US $13.35 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - 34.788 Complete [CD New] US $12.23 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - Like Gods Of The Sun [CD New] US $12.12 Buy It Now 3 days
Like Gods of the Sun by MY DYING BRIDE (Original CD, Made in USA) US $5.99 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride - For Lies I Sire [CD New] US $14.22 Buy It Now 3 days
The Angel and the Dark River by MY DYING BRIDE 1995 (Original CD, Made in USA) US $4.99 [0 bids]
The Light at the end of the World by MY DYING BRIDE 1999 ( CD, Made in England) US $4.99 [0 bids]
FIERCE RECORDINGS RARE PROMO CD-MY DYING BRIDE-PARADISE LOST-OVERDOSE-WITHSTAND+ US $3.00 [0 bids]
Trinity by MY DYING BRIDE 1995 (Original CD, Made in USA) US $5.99 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride Voice of the Wretched PROMO (CD, 2002) Peaceville metal doom US $9.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Onirophagus - Defiler of hope (pro cdr) MY DYING BRIDE AUTOPSY KATATONIA ASPHYX US $5.99 [0 bids]
Turn Loose the Swans Bonus Tracks Digipak My Dying Bride CD DEATH DOOM METAL US $8.00 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride The Angel and the Dark River cd sealed US $21.24 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE - TURN LOOSE THE SWANS (180GM) NEW VINYL US $55.95 Buy It Now 4 days
THE ORGAN FANZINE ISSUE 148 JAN 2006 - NINA HAGEN - LIARS - MY DYING BRIDE US $15.28 Buy It Now 4 days
My Dying Bride: Turn Loose The Swans Special Edition 2 CD Set 2013 Digibook NEW US $15.95 Buy It Now 4 days
Paradise Lost - Tragic Illusion 25 10" M LP Green Vinyl + CD My Dying Bride US $14.99 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride - Turn Loose the Swans CD ORG PEACEVILLE/FIERCE US $4.99 [0 bids]
THE KNELL - Harm (CD 2007) Doom Death Metal Esoteric Draconian My Dying Bride US $14.99 Buy It Now 4 days
VERITATE-The rise of Hatröss LP/katatonia/paradise lost/my dying bride/voivod US $15.99 [0 bids]
PARADISE LOST just say words ORIG VINYL LP (1997) my dying bride katatonia US $19.99 [0 bids]

More places to buy MY DYING BRIDE music online Buy MY DYING BRIDE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for MY DYING BRIDE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

MY DYING BRIDE Evinta ratings distribution

MY DYING BRIDE Evinta reviews

Review by UMUR
3 stars "Evinta" is the 11th full-length studio album by UK doom metal act My Dying Bride. The album was released through Peaceville Records in May 2011. The regular version of the album is a 2 disc release, but a deluxe 3 disc version is also available, featuring a third disc of recordings and a 64 page 12" hard-back book.

"Evinta" is a bit of an experiement for the band as the album is lacking any form of metal elements. Instead itīs ambient keyboard/piano driven music overlayed by viola and cello. There are sparse vocals on the album in form of opera type soprano vocals by Lucie Roche and at times spoken word type vocals by lead vocalist Aaron Stainthorpe (who is actually the only member of My Dying Bride who is actively participating on the album). The tracks are made up of themes and ideas from previous releases by the band, but thatīs not necessarily obvious when you listen to the music. Itīs actually only a couple of times where some of the most known themes from the bandīs back catalogue appear, that I recognise where elements of the music come from. The tracks on "Evinta" are by no means ambient/chamber classical cover versions of whole My Dying Bride tracks. The atmosphere is dark and melancholic so in that respect all is as usual when talking about My Dying Bride.

The tracks are generally very long and atmospheric, but maybe also a bit too long. That goes for the whole album too. Itīs very long and as there isnīt that much variation between tracks, "Evinta" quickly becomes an album where my attention wanders. Itīs nice as background music but my patience is seriously challenged when sitting down listening to the full album. And Iīm talking about the 2 disc version. I can only imagine how hard it would be to keep focus on the music all the way through the 3 disc deluxe version. Thereīs nothing on the album thatīs particularly bad though. Itīs just a style of music that requires a lot of patience and probably the right mood too.

...as an experiment I think "Evinta" is relatively successful. Itīs always interesting when a band temporarily break out of their usual style to pursue something different. As an enjoyable listening experience Iīll be completely honest and say that "Evinta" isnīt an album Iīll put on very often. Still a 3 star (60%) rating isnīt wrong. I recommend that even the most hardcore fans of My Dying Bride should listen to samples before a purchase though.

Send comments to UMUR (BETA) | Report this review (#989606) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, June 30, 2013

5 stars My Dying Bride have been one of my favourite bands since "as the flower withers". I love the riffs, the sadness, the lyrics, the atmosphere created and the vocals both clean and growled. Quite differently from how metal music effects most people i find all forms of metal relaxing. Riffs fro ... (read more)

Report this review (#456803) | Posted by obsydian | Saturday, June 04, 2011 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of MY DYING BRIDE "Evinta"