EVINTA

My Dying Bride Evinta album cover

Buy MY DYING BRIDE Music
Studio Album, released in 2011

CD 1

1. In Your Dark Pavilion (10:03)
2. You Are Not the One Who Loves Me (6:47)
3. Of Lilies Bent With Tears (7:10)
4. The Distance, Busy with Shadows (10:46)
5. Of Sorry Eyes in March (10:34)

Total (45:20)

CD 2

1. Vanité Triomphante (12:21)
2. That Dress and Summer Skin (9:39)
3. And Then You Go (9:22)
4. A Hand of Awful Rewards (10:20)

Total (41:22)

CD 3 (Delux Edition bonus disc)

1. The Music of Flesh

Search MY DYING BRIDE Evinta tabs

- Name / guitars
- Name / drums

Peaceville Records CDVILEF324

20th anniversary album contains orchestral re-wrokings of classic songs, melodies and themes with new vocals and passages.

Thanks to sleeper for the addition

MY DYING BRIDE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy MY DYING BRIDE Evinta Music

Vaulted ShadowsVaulted Shadows
Peaceville UK 2014
EvintaEvinta
Peaceville / Snapper 2011
An Ode To Woe: Live (CD/DVD)An Ode To Woe: Live (CD/DVD)
Peaceville 2008
Peaceville UK 2014
Vinyl$29.98
Meisterwerk 1Meisterwerk 1
Peaceville UK 2001
MY DYING BRIDE EMBROIDERED PATCH DOOM DEATH ANATHEMA PARADISE LOST Metal Negro US $6.99 Buy It Now 2h 6m
MY DYING BRIDE A LINE OF DEATHLESS KINGS CD 2006 PEACEVILLE doom gothic metal US $9.99 [0 bids]
INNER MISSING-ESCAPISM-CD-doom-death-my dying bride-mourning beloveth US $9.99 Buy It Now 4h 13m
My Dying Bride - Angel & The Dark River/Darkest Eyes CD US $18.70 Buy It Now 8h 43m
SHATTERED HOPE 2014 Waters Of Lethe CD Doom Death Ophis My Dying Bride Evoken US $14.99 Buy It Now 10h 14m
WHISPERING GALLERY - Shades of Sorrow DIGI CD OPETH, MY DYING BRIDE ANATHEMA US $10.99 Buy It Now 10h 36m
My Dying Bride - Dreadful Hour CD US $20.75 Buy It Now 11h 41m
MY DYING BRIDE - FOR LIES I SIRE - CDVILEF245 US $17.12 Buy It Now 11h 53m
MY DYING BRIDE - A MAP OF ALL OUR FAILURES (CD+DVD) - CDVILEF406X US $27.87 Buy It Now 11h 58m
MY DYING BRIDE - AN ODE TO WOE /CD+DVD/ NEW 2008 US $14.38 Buy It Now 12h 27m
MY DYING BRIDE - EVINTA 2CD NEW 2011 ???????????????????????????????????? US $12.95 Buy It Now 12h 33m
My Dying Bride The Angel and  the Dark River Cassette Tape New Sealed US $4.99 Buy It Now 12h 56m
My Dying Bride - Meisterwerk 2 [CD New] US $9.96 Buy It Now 15h 2m
Voice of the Wretched [Digipak] by My Dying Bride metal US $8.00 Buy It Now 15h 53m
My Dying Bride - Turn Loose the Swans (CD, Feb-1994, Futurist/Mayhem Records) US $15.99 Buy It Now 17h 38m
MY DYING BRIDE DELUXE LTD ED SONGS OF DARKNESS WORDS OF LIGHT CD BOX SET W/POSTE US $25.00 Buy It Now 18h 28m
SILENTIUM "Infinita plango vulnera"cd Spikefarm 1999,My dying bride,Yearning US $24.99 Buy It Now 19h 33m
SILENTIUM "Altum"cd Spikefarm 2001,My dying bride,Yearning US $21.99 Buy It Now 20h 4m
My Dying Bride - Angel & The Dark River/Darkest Eyes [CD New] US $14.20 Buy It Now 22h
Paradise Lost - Tragic Idol [LP, Peaceville Records, NEW] Carcass My Dying Bride US $24.99 Buy It Now 22h 5m
beseech - drama, type o negative moonspell darkseed tristania my dying bride fen US $5.99 [0 bids]
darkseed - spellcraft , type o negative moonspell tristania my dying bride fen US $5.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE a map of all our failures VINYL LP RECORD NEW! US $26.98 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - MEISTERWERK 2 (DIGIPAK) NEW CD US $17.69 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - Albion (20th Ann Tour) Longsleeve T-shirt - NEW - MEDIUM ONLY US $37.24 Buy It Now 1 day
Virgin Black-Requiem-Mezzo Forte(promo cd)My Dying Bride Moonspell US $0.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - DREADFUL HOUR NEW CD US $24.57 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE Introducing Best Of Greatest Hits Double CD NEW & SEALED US $12.88 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - ANGEL & THE DARK RIVER / DARKEST EYES (+DVD) NEW CD US $21.90 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - Meisterwerk 2 CD US $15.46 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE A Map Of All Our Failures Official Sew On PATCH New US $7.44 Buy It Now 1 day
THE PROPHECY Salvation DIGI CD My Dying Bride Anatham Paradise Lost US $11.99 Buy It Now 1 day
(METAL CD) MY DYING BRIDE - MEISTERWERK I (SEALED DOOM) US $10.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Official Boxed Mug - MDBMUG01 - My Dying Bride US $11.62 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - A Map Of All Our Failures (NEW CD & DVD) US $24.50 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - Dreadful Hours [CD New] US $9.85 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride "The Light At The End Of The World" dlp vinyl lp, Paradise Lost US $13.50 [6 bids]
My Dying Bride "The Dreadful Hours" dlp, vinyl, lp, shirt, Paradise Lost, Opeth US $5.50 [2 bids]
My Dying Bride As the flower withers cd US $8.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Like Gods of the Sun by My Dying Bride (CD, Jan-2001, Mfn) US $4.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE THE VOICE OF THE WRETCHED SEALED CD NEW US $5.70 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE evinta 2011 - WOVEN SEW ON PATCH official merchandise US $4.97 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE The Barghest O' Whitby (Red LP) Opeth, Katatonia, Death, slayer US $100.00 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - Like Gods Of The Sun - 1996 Magazine Advertisment Poster US $7.48 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - Meisterwerk 1 NEW CD Paradise Lost Anathema Saturnus US $3.00 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - MAP OF ALL OUR FAILURES NEW VINYL US $43.86 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - TURN LOOSE THE SWANS NEW CD US $19.22 Buy It Now 2 days
ALBEZ DUZ DIGI-CD PARADISE LOST MY DYING BRIDE TIAMAT BLACK WIDOW GHOST HUATA US $10.00 Buy It Now 2 days
ALEXANDER GLAVNIY Without Waste Words AUTUMNIA OFFICIUM TRISTE MY DYING BRIDE US $8.00 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride : Evinta CD (2011) US $10.00 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride Guitar Tab Software Lesson CD + FREE BONUSES US $8.06 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE TURN LOOSE THE SWANS + 3 BONUS TRACKS SEALED CD NEW 2014 US $6.49 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE 34.788 % COMPLETE + BONUS TRACK SEALED CD NEW 2014 US $6.49 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE Official LICENSED Sew-on WOVEN PATCH US $4.97 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE Official LICENSED Sew-on WOVEN PATCH US $4.97 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE-An Ode To Woe CD + DVD-BRAND NEW-Still Sealed-Black Metal US $18.58 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE-Like Gods Of The Sun CD-BRAND NEW-Still Sealed-Black Metal US $12.06 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE-Meisterwerk 1 CD-BRAND NEW-Still Sealed-Black Metal US $11.13 Buy It Now 3 days
HAMFERD Vilst Er Sidsta Fet CD EP NEW/SEALED My Dying Bride Tyr Katatonia Opeth US $17.49 Buy It Now 3 days
ANATHEMA Fine Day to Exit CD My Dying Bride Paradise Lost Katatonia Tiamat US $6.66 Buy It Now 3 days
ANATHEMA The Silent Enigma CD Digi +Bonus My Dying Bride Paradise Lost Katatonia US $6.66 Buy It Now 3 days
PARADISE LOST As I Die CD EP My Dying Bride Anathema Katatonia Tiamat Moonspell! US $4.99 Buy It Now 3 days
ANATHEMA Eternity CD My Dying Bride Paradise Lost Katatonia Tiamat Moonspell US $6.66 Buy It Now 3 days
ET MORIEMUR - Cupio Dissolvi (CD 2011) Doom Death Metal My Dying Bride Anathema US $14.99 Buy It Now 3 days
HEDON CRIES - Hate Into Grief (CD 2003) My Dying Bride Paradise Lost Anathema US $13.99 Buy It Now 3 days
INNER MISSING - Escapism (CD 2011) doom death metal My Dying Bride Draconian US $15.99 Buy It Now 3 days
LLVME Fogeira De Suenos (CD 2010) My Dying Bride Shape of Despair Negura Bunget US $14.99 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE - MEISTERWERK 1 - NEW CD US $15.58 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - the Dreadful Hours / Live in Krakow Vol. 2 (Agat Rec ) Russian US $17.00 Buy It Now 3 days
FIRST PRESS OPETH Still Life CD ORG Peaceville 2000 KATATONIA MY DYING BRIDE US $20.99 Buy It Now 3 days
LYCUS Tempest DIGIPAK MOURNFUL CONGREGATION PALLBEARER MY DYING BRIDE ASUNDER US $15.00 Buy It Now 3 days
PARADISE LOST just say words ORIG VINYL LP (1997) my dying bride katatonia US $19.99 [0 bids]
DISSOLVING OF PRODIGY Time Ruins Also Beauty CD 1997 Sheer Rec. my dying bride US $49.00 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE - THE VOICE OF THE WRETCHED DIGIPACK CD US $11.99 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE - The Angel And The Dark River CD US $49.00 Buy It Now 3 days
PARADISE LOST Shades Of God CD 1992 MFN anathema my dying bride cemetary US $49.00 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE The Angel And The Dark River Digi LE '95 US $39.00 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE The Light At The End Of The World EX CD 1999 Peaceville Anathema US $29.00 Buy It Now 3 days
PARADISE LOST As I Die CD 1992 MFN anathema my dying bride cemetary US $44.00 Buy It Now 3 days
WITHERING SURFACE Scarlet Silhouettes CD 1997 Euphonious Rec my dying bride US $39.00 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE Turn Loose The Swans CD 1994 Futurist Anathema Paradise Lost US $44.00 Buy It Now 3 days
PARADISE LOST Lost Paradise CD 1990 Peaceville my dying bride katatonia anathema US $59.00 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE The Angel and the Dark River LIMITED DIGI 1995 Peacevile anathema US $49.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Ashes You Leave - The Passage Back of Life CD 1999 SEALED My Dying Bride US $3.00 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride - The Light At The End Of The World (digipack) (CD, Jan-2004) US $9.49 Buy It Now 3 days
MENTAL HOME Black Art - 1999 CD - lacrimosa my dying bride october tide therion US $4.99 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE - SONGS OF DARKNESS, WORDS OF LIGHT DIGIPACK CD US $10.99 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - Like Gods Of The Sun (Japan+2) / 11 Track US $25.00 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - Trinity (Japan+1) / 10 Track US $40.00 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - Turn Loose The Swans (Japan+1) / 8 Track US $50.00 Buy It Now 3 days
MYTHOPOEIA - Golden Leaf Of Oak CD Metal Breath 2001 MY DYING BRIDE OCTOBER TIDE US $19.99 Buy It Now 3 days
FROM BEYOND - Endtime CD OPETH, MY DYING BRIDE ANATHEMA RARE US $12.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Daylight Dies - no reply anathema my dying bride swallow the sun novembers doom US $6.00 Buy It Now 3 days
My Shameful - descend A5 digi evoken my dying bride neurosis swallow the sun US $15.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Moonspell SCREEN PRINTED BACK PATCH Lucyfire Paradise Lost Tiamat My Dying Bride US $12.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Moonspell SCREEN PRINTED BACK PATCH Paradise Lost Tiamat My Dying Bride US $12.99 Buy It Now 3 days
THE BLOODLINE- Opium hearts ADVANCE PROMO CD RARE KATATONIA MY DYING BRIDE US $5.99 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE - Turn Loose The Swans CD 1993 Peaceville Records US $39.00 Buy It Now 3 days
PARAMAECIUM Exhumed Of The Earth CD '94 R.E.X. MUSIC My Dying Bride Virgin Black US $69.00 Buy It Now 3 days
ETHERIAL WINDS - Saved CD rare 1.press 1994 M.M.I. / my dying bride crematory US $39.00 Buy It Now 3 days

More places to buy MY DYING BRIDE music online Buy MY DYING BRIDE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for MY DYING BRIDE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

MY DYING BRIDE Evinta ratings distribution

MY DYING BRIDE Evinta reviews

Review by UMUR
3 stars "Evinta" is the 11th full-length studio album by UK doom metal act My Dying Bride. The album was released through Peaceville Records in May 2011. The regular version of the album is a 2 disc release, but a deluxe 3 disc version is also available, featuring a third disc of recordings and a 64 page 12" hard-back book.

"Evinta" is a bit of an experiement for the band as the album is lacking any form of metal elements. Instead itīs ambient keyboard/piano driven music overlayed by viola and cello. There are sparse vocals on the album in form of opera type soprano vocals by Lucie Roche and at times spoken word type vocals by lead vocalist Aaron Stainthorpe (who is actually the only member of My Dying Bride who is actively participating on the album). The tracks are made up of themes and ideas from previous releases by the band, but thatīs not necessarily obvious when you listen to the music. Itīs actually only a couple of times where some of the most known themes from the bandīs back catalogue appear, that I recognise where elements of the music come from. The tracks on "Evinta" are by no means ambient/chamber classical cover versions of whole My Dying Bride tracks. The atmosphere is dark and melancholic so in that respect all is as usual when talking about My Dying Bride.

The tracks are generally very long and atmospheric, but maybe also a bit too long. That goes for the whole album too. Itīs very long and as there isnīt that much variation between tracks, "Evinta" quickly becomes an album where my attention wanders. Itīs nice as background music but my patience is seriously challenged when sitting down listening to the full album. And Iīm talking about the 2 disc version. I can only imagine how hard it would be to keep focus on the music all the way through the 3 disc deluxe version. Thereīs nothing on the album thatīs particularly bad though. Itīs just a style of music that requires a lot of patience and probably the right mood too.

...as an experiment I think "Evinta" is relatively successful. Itīs always interesting when a band temporarily break out of their usual style to pursue something different. As an enjoyable listening experience Iīll be completely honest and say that "Evinta" isnīt an album Iīll put on very often. Still a 3 star (60%) rating isnīt wrong. I recommend that even the most hardcore fans of My Dying Bride should listen to samples before a purchase though.

Send comments to UMUR (BETA) | Report this review (#989606) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, June 30, 2013

5 stars My Dying Bride have been one of my favourite bands since "as the flower withers". I love the riffs, the sadness, the lyrics, the atmosphere created and the vocals both clean and growled. Quite differently from how metal music effects most people i find all forms of metal relaxing. Riffs fro ... (read more)

Report this review (#456803) | Posted by obsydian | Saturday, June 04, 2011 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of MY DYING BRIDE "Evinta"