EVINTA

My Dying Bride Evinta album cover

Buy MY DYING BRIDE Music
Studio Album, released in 2011

CD 1

1. In Your Dark Pavilion (10:03)
2. You Are Not the One Who Loves Me (6:47)
3. Of Lilies Bent With Tears (7:10)
4. The Distance, Busy with Shadows (10:46)
5. Of Sorry Eyes in March (10:34)

Total (45:20)

CD 2

1. Vanité Triomphante (12:21)
2. That Dress and Summer Skin (9:39)
3. And Then You Go (9:22)
4. A Hand of Awful Rewards (10:20)

Total (41:22)

CD 3 (Delux Edition bonus disc)

1. The Music of Flesh

Search MY DYING BRIDE Evinta tabs

- Name / guitars
- Name / drums

Peaceville Records CDVILEF324

20th anniversary album contains orchestral re-wrokings of classic songs, melodies and themes with new vocals and passages.

Thanks to sleeper for the addition

MY DYING BRIDE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy MY DYING BRIDE Evinta Music

Remastered
Peaceville UK 2007
Light at the End of the WorldLight at the End of the World
Peaceville UK 2004
SHATTERED HOPE 2014 Waters Of Lethe CD Doom Death Ophis My Dying Bride Evoken US $14.99 Buy It Now 1h 19m
ART IN EXILE- S/T CD NEW PROGRESSIVE DARK/GOTHIC METAL OPETH MY DYING BRIDE 2008 US $3.20 Buy It Now 1h 46m
My Dying Bride : The Angel and the Dark River CD (2008) US $11.16 Buy It Now 2h 27m
My Dying Bride - Dreadful Hour CD US $20.75 Buy It Now 2h 47m
MY DYING BRIDE - FOR LIES I SIRE - CDVILEF245 US $16.84 Buy It Now 2h 59m
My Dying Bride : Meisterwerk 1 CD (2008) US $10.27 Buy It Now 3h
My Dying Bride : The Light at the End of the World CD (2008) US $10.03 Buy It Now 3h
MY DYING BRIDE - A MAP OF ALL OUR FAILURES (CD+DVD) - CDVILEF406X US $27.00 Buy It Now 3h 4m
MY DYING BRIDE - EVINTA 2CD NEW 2011 ???????????????????????????????????? US $12.95 Buy It Now 3h 39m
My Dying Bride : Anti-Diluvian Chronicles (3CD) (3CDs) (2005) US $13.28 Buy It Now 4h 29m
MY DYING BRIDE a map of all our failures 2012 - WOVEN SEW ON PATCH official US $5.62 Buy It Now 5h 27m
My Dying Bride - Meisterwerk 2 [CD New] US $11.25 Buy It Now 6h 7m
Voice of the Wretched [Digipak] by My Dying Bride metal US $8.00 Buy It Now 6h 58m
Trinity by My Dying Bride US $6.98 Buy It Now 7h 7m
AUTOPSY / MY DYING BRIDE - FIEND FOR BLOOD / SYMPHONAIRE INFERNUS ET SPERA MC US $5.99 Buy It Now 8h 35m
My Dying Bride - Turn Loose the Swans (CD, Feb-1994, Futurist/Mayhem Records) US $15.19 Buy It Now 8h 44m
SILENTIUM "Infinita plango vulnera"cd Spikefarm 1999,My dying bride,Yearning US $24.99 Buy It Now 10h 38m
SILENTIUM "Altum"cd Spikefarm 2001,My dying bride,Yearning US $21.99 Buy It Now 11h 10m
My Dying Bride - Meisterwerk 1 [CD New] US $12.09 Buy It Now 13h 2m
My Dying Bride - Angel & The Dark River/Darkest Eyes [CD New] US $14.39 Buy It Now 13h 7m
Paradise Lost - Tragic Idol [LP, Peaceville Records, NEW] Carcass My Dying Bride US $24.99 Buy It Now 13h 11m
MY DYING BRIDE - MEISTERWERK 1 (DIGIPAK) NEW CD US $16.63 Buy It Now 13h 25m
MY DYING BRIDE As the Flower Withers LP 180G VINYL NEW !!! US $31.39 Buy It Now 14h 22m
MY DYING BRIDE A Map Of All Our Failures 2LP 180G VINYL NEW !!! US $33.64 Buy It Now 14h 22m
MY DYING BRIDE The Angel & The Dark River 2LP 180G VINYL NEW !!! US $33.64 Buy It Now 14h 22m
MY DYING BRIDE Like Gods Of The Sun 2LP 180G VINYL NEW !!! US $33.64 Buy It Now 14h 22m
MY DYING BRIDE The Manuscript EP 12" 180G VINYL NEW !!! US $31.39 Buy It Now 14h 22m
MY DYING BRIDE a map of all our failures VINYL LP RECORD NEW! US $29.98 Buy It Now 16h 16m
MY DYING BRIDE - MEISTERWERK 2 (DIGIPAK) NEW CD US $16.63 Buy It Now 16h 55m
MY DYING BRIDE Like Gods of the Sun, Import, doom, lost, anathema, opeth, slayer US $0.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - Albion (20th Ann Tour) Longsleeve T-shirt - NEW - MEDIUM ONLY US $35.01 Buy It Now 20h 4m
My Dying Bride GOD IS ALONE 7 1991 VERY RARE LISTENABLE!!!307 of 1000 US $170.00 Buy It Now 21h 24m
MY DYING BRIDE Introducing Best Of Greatest Hits Double CD NEW & SEALED US $12.48 Buy It Now 21h 36m
MY DYING BRIDE - DREADFUL HOUR NEW CD US $23.09 Buy It Now 21h 55m
MY DYING BRIDE - ANGEL & THE DARK RIVER / DARKEST EYES (+DVD) NEW CD US $20.59 Buy It Now 22h 45m
My Dying Bride - Meisterwerk 2 CD US $15.46 Buy It Now 22h 56m
MY DYING BRIDE A Map Of All Our Failures Official Sew On PATCH New US $6.99 Buy It Now 23h 25m
RECLVSE Traditional Doom Metal Demo. My Dying Bride Reverend Bizarre E Wizard US $1.93 [0 bids]
(METAL CD) MY DYING BRIDE - MEISTERWERK I (SEALED DOOM) US $8.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Official Boxed Mug - MDBMUG01 - My Dying Bride US $11.25 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - A Map Of All Our Failures (NEW CD & DVD) US $23.73 Buy It Now 1 day
AMORPHIS Tuonela G/F LP 2013 anathema my dying bride in flames opeth nightwish US $31.99 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride As the flower withers cd US $8.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE THE VOICE OF THE WRETCHED SEALED CD NEW US $6.69 Buy It Now 1 day
ANATHEMA -They Die/Crestfallen 7" my dying bride thergothon paradise lost grief US $15.00 [0 bids]
S.C.A.L.P.-TEARS AND BLOOD CD scalp paradise lost anathema my dying bride scald US $0.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - EVINTA NEW CD US $29.92 Buy It Now 1 day
beseech - drama, type o negative moonspell darkseed tristania my dying bride fen US $5.99 [0 bids]
darkseed - spellcraft , type o negative moonspell tristania my dying bride fen US $5.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE The Barghest O' Whitby (Red LP) Opeth, Katatonia, Death, slayer US $100.00 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - Turn Loose The Swans (CD new, Peaceville 2001) + FREE CD US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
SILENT STREAM OF GODLESS ELEGY "Relic Dances" LP my dying bride the gathering US $22.54 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - Like Gods Of The Sun - 1996 Magazine Advertisment Poster US $7.24 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - TURN LOOSE THE SWANS NEW CD US $18.07 Buy It Now 2 days
ALBEZ DUZ DIGI-CD PARADISE LOST MY DYING BRIDE TIAMAT BLACK WIDOW GHOST HUATA US $10.00 Buy It Now 2 days
ALEXANDER GLAVNIY Without Waste Words AUTUMNIA OFFICIUM TRISTE MY DYING BRIDE US $8.00 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride 34.788% Complete SEALED (CD) '98 Original 1st Press Mayhem metal US $14.99 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - Evinta I & Ii [CD New] US $21.60 Buy It Now 2 days
Phlebotomized: Immense Intense Suspense, Paradise Lost, Katatonia,My Dying Bride US $49.99 [0 bids]
Golgotha: Melancholy FIRST REPULSE, My Dying Bride, Paradise Lost, US $16.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE TURN LOOSE THE SWANS + 3 BONUS TRACKS SEALED CD NEW 2014 US $6.69 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE 34.788 % COMPLETE + BONUS TRACK SEALED CD NEW 2014 US $6.69 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride Guitar Tab Software Lesson CD + FREE BONUSES US $8.06 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - MEISTERWERK 1 - NEW CD US $12.13 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE Official LICENSED Sew-on WOVEN PATCH US $4.81 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE Official LICENSED Sew-on WOVEN PATCH US $4.81 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE-An Ode To Woe CD + DVD-BRAND NEW-Still Sealed-Black Metal US $17.47 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE-Like Gods Of The Sun CD-BRAND NEW-Still Sealed-Black Metal US $11.34 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE-Meisterwerk 1 CD-BRAND NEW-Still Sealed-Black Metal US $10.46 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - The Light At The End Of The World CD US $3.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - I Am the Bloody Earth 1994 Peaceville 1st Press ORG anathema US $9.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - Thrash of Naked Limbs 1993 Peaceville 1st Press ORG anathema US $18.99 [0 bids]
HAMFERD Vilst Er Sidsta Fet CD EP NEW/SEALED My Dying Bride Tyr Katatonia Opeth US $17.49 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE FOR LIES I SIRE SPECIAL UKR. EDITION MOON RECORDS US $19.99 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE A LANE OF DEATHLESS KINGS SPECIAL UKR. EDITION MOON RECORDS US $19.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Anathema: Eternity Ultra Rare Ltd. Digi, Paradise Lost, Katatonia,My Dying Bride US $65.99 [0 bids]
PARADISE LOST: In Requiem, My Dying Bride, Anathema, Sentenced, Insomnium US $6.66 [0 bids]
Ashes You Leave: Passage Back to Life, 3rd & The Mortal, My Dying Bride, US $2.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE "THE ANGEL AND THE DARK RIVER" LIMITED EDITION 2 CD UNRELEASED US $40.00 [0 bids]
FIRST PRESS OPETH Still Life CD ORG Peaceville 2000 KATATONIA MY DYING BRIDE US $20.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Anathema / The Silent Enigma JAPAN+1 My Dying Bride OOP!!! US $49.99 Buy It Now 3 days
LYCUS Tempest DIGIPAK MOURNFUL CONGREGATION PALLBEARER MY DYING BRIDE ASUNDER US $15.00 Buy It Now 3 days
NEX zero CD SEALED candlemass my dying bride katatonia autopsy anathema doom US $8.99 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - The Light At The End Of The World (digipack) (CD, Jan-2004) US $9.49 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE**LIGHT AT THE END OF THE WORLD (GATEFOLD)**2 VINYL SET US $25.50 Buy It Now 3 days
ANATHEMA"Pentecost III"cd Peaceville 95,Paradise Lost,My dying bride US $19.99 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - Songs Of Darkness Words Of Light [CD New] US $10.25 Buy It Now 3 days
Onirophagus - Defiler Of Hope (CD new)(Evoken, Funeral, My Dying Bride, Frailty) US $8.99 Buy It Now 3 days
1000 Funerals - Butterfly Decadence CD 2011 - MINT Doom Iran My Dying Bride US $8.05 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride TURN LOOSE THE SWANS LPx2 UK 801056803917 Peaceville new US $26.98 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride TURN LOOSE THE SWANS LPx2 UK 801056803917 Peaceville new US $31.28 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE 34.788%... Complete 2xLP REISSUE avant-death doom paradise lost US $29.99 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE - Songs:T-shirt - NEW - SMALL ONLY US $26.25 Buy It Now 3 days
PARADISE LOST - LOST PARADISE CD MY DYING BRIDE US $9.99 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE:Trinity:T-shirt NEW:MEDIUM ONLY US $26.25 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - A Map Of All Our Failures NEW CD US $18.88 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE - SONGS OF DARKNESS WORDS OF LIGHT NEW CD US $16.63 Buy It Now 4 days
My Dying Bride - Voice Of The Wretched CD US $15.46 Buy It Now 4 days
My Dying Bride - Evinta I & Ii CD US $26.47 Buy It Now 4 days
MY DYING BRIDE - VAULTED SHADOWS THE - CDVILEDH509 US $15.81 Buy It Now 4 days

More places to buy MY DYING BRIDE music online Buy MY DYING BRIDE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for MY DYING BRIDE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

MY DYING BRIDE Evinta ratings distribution

MY DYING BRIDE Evinta reviews

Review by UMUR
3 stars "Evinta" is the 11th full-length studio album by UK doom metal act My Dying Bride. The album was released through Peaceville Records in May 2011. The regular version of the album is a 2 disc release, but a deluxe 3 disc version is also available, featuring a third disc of recordings and a 64 page 12" hard-back book.

"Evinta" is a bit of an experiement for the band as the album is lacking any form of metal elements. Instead itīs ambient keyboard/piano driven music overlayed by viola and cello. There are sparse vocals on the album in form of opera type soprano vocals by Lucie Roche and at times spoken word type vocals by lead vocalist Aaron Stainthorpe (who is actually the only member of My Dying Bride who is actively participating on the album). The tracks are made up of themes and ideas from previous releases by the band, but thatīs not necessarily obvious when you listen to the music. Itīs actually only a couple of times where some of the most known themes from the bandīs back catalogue appear, that I recognise where elements of the music come from. The tracks on "Evinta" are by no means ambient/chamber classical cover versions of whole My Dying Bride tracks. The atmosphere is dark and melancholic so in that respect all is as usual when talking about My Dying Bride.

The tracks are generally very long and atmospheric, but maybe also a bit too long. That goes for the whole album too. Itīs very long and as there isnīt that much variation between tracks, "Evinta" quickly becomes an album where my attention wanders. Itīs nice as background music but my patience is seriously challenged when sitting down listening to the full album. And Iīm talking about the 2 disc version. I can only imagine how hard it would be to keep focus on the music all the way through the 3 disc deluxe version. Thereīs nothing on the album thatīs particularly bad though. Itīs just a style of music that requires a lot of patience and probably the right mood too.

...as an experiment I think "Evinta" is relatively successful. Itīs always interesting when a band temporarily break out of their usual style to pursue something different. As an enjoyable listening experience Iīll be completely honest and say that "Evinta" isnīt an album Iīll put on very often. Still a 3 star (60%) rating isnīt wrong. I recommend that even the most hardcore fans of My Dying Bride should listen to samples before a purchase though.

Send comments to UMUR (BETA) | Report this review (#989606) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, June 30, 2013

5 stars My Dying Bride have been one of my favourite bands since "as the flower withers". I love the riffs, the sadness, the lyrics, the atmosphere created and the vocals both clean and growled. Quite differently from how metal music effects most people i find all forms of metal relaxing. Riffs fro ... (read more)

Report this review (#456803) | Posted by obsydian | Saturday, June 04, 2011 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of MY DYING BRIDE "Evinta"