COMING OF AGE

CD 1 (60:20)
1. Lunar Sea (8:57)
2. Hymn to Her (6:34)
3. Rhayader (2:53)
4. Rhayader goes to Town (5:03)
5. Preparation (3:19)
6. Dunkirk (5:05)
7. Drafted (4:28)
8. Docks (3:54)
9. Beached (4:00)
10. Spirit of the Water (3:09)
11. Ice (9:40)
12. Sasquatch (4:18)

CD 2: (63:05)
1. Milk n'Honey (3:23)
2. Mother Road (4:29)
3. Needles (2:30)
4. Rose of Sharen (5:09)
5. Irish Air (0:57)
6. Irish Air Reprise (2:27)
7. Harbours of tears (3:16)
8. Cobh (0:52)
9. Send Home the Slates (4:04)
10. Under the Moon (1:46)
11. Watching the Bobbins (7:38)
12. Eyes of Ireland (3:13)
13. Running From Paradise (5:39)
14. End of the Day (2:44)
15. Coming of Age (7:38)
16. The Hour Candle (7:20)

Search CAMEL Coming Of Age lyrics

Search CAMEL Coming Of Age tabs

- Andrew Latimer/ guitar, vocals
- Colin Bass / bass vocals
- Foss Patterson / keyboards
- Dave Stewart / drums

Guest:
- Mae McKenna / vocals on "Irish Air"

Camelproductions
CP-008CD

and to SouthSideoftheSky for the last updates

CAMEL MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy CAMEL Coming Of Age Music

Coming of AgeComing of Age
Camel Productions 1999
NudeNude
London Records
Snow Goose - Camel New & Sealed Compact Disc Free Shipping US $20.79 Buy It Now 31m 31s
Rudyard Kipling"How The Rhinoceros Got His Skin & How The Camel Got His Hump"LP US $4.95 Buy It Now 1h 17m
SCORPIONS LONESOME CROW CD HELLOWEEN ACCEPT IRON MAIDEN THIN LIZZY CAMEL DIO HTF US $15.50 [0 bids]
Camel - Single Factor [CD New] US $22.49 Buy It Now 1h 34m
Breathless by Camel *New CD* US $15.62 Buy It Now 2h 7m
CAMEL - The Snow Goose LP Vinyl Record VG++/VG++ Passport Records PB 9856 US $11.99 Buy It Now 2h 8m
Last Camel In Paris by Terry Riley *New CD* US $13.50 Buy It Now 2h 10m
CAMEL - I Can See Your House From Here LP Vinyl Record VG++/VG++ Arista AB 4254 US $8.79 Buy It Now 2h 15m
Camel - On The Road 1981 [CD New] US $15.22 Buy It Now 2h 23m
Spy-Fi 12" Record - Camel Walk Prado Stomp/el Bruto. Jack Prongo Remix US $5.00 Buy It Now 2h 55m
Camel-I can see your house from here-LP-1979-TXS R 137-VG+ US $16.02 [0 bids]
CAMEL - NUDE [REMASTERED & EXPANDED EDITION] - NEW CD US $15.01 Buy It Now 3h 13m
ROMAN STEWART / CARL PITTERSON - WOLVERTON MOUNTAIN EX CAMEL US $12.81 Buy It Now 3h 34m
Camel Breathless Arista AB 4206 LP US $6.00 [0 bids]
PROG ROCK/ Camel - The Single Factor (LP) US $7.99 Buy It Now 3h 51m
Pink Floyd Yes Camel Frank Zappa Progressive Rock Jazz Fusion Free Download US $13.60 Buy It Now 3h 56m
Camel LP Moon madness UK Decca 1st Press Blair Matrix & LOVELY COPY US $6.72 [11 bids]
Camel - Rain Dances EMPTY BOX for Mini LP CD Japan DISK UNION VERY RARE OOP!!!!! US $50.00 Buy It Now 4h 17m
THE BEST OF CAMEL AN OASIS OF SOUNDS REGGAE SKA LP PAMA 1969 UK ULTRA RARE ?? US $249.85 [36 bids]
Sopwith Camel 45 Hello Hello / Treadin 7" vinyl rpm KAMA SUTRA RECORDS 217 US $4.65 [0 bids]
Camel - The Snow Goose Japan SHM-SACD NEW!!! US $54.99 [1 bids]
CAMEL**MOON MADNESS**CD US $14.76 Buy It Now 4h 48m
THE SOPWITH CAMEL s/t RARE 1967 ORIGINAL 1ST PRESS S.F. FOLKY PSYCH ROCK HIPPIE US $9.99 [0 bids]
CAMEL**CAMEL**CD US $14.76 Buy It Now 4h 58m
PETER BARDENS heart to heart Japan MINI LP CD (CAMEL) US $19.99 [0 bids]
SOPWITH CAMEL, 60s GARAGE INVASION 45, KAMASUTRA LABEL US $2.50 Buy It Now 5h 19m
CAMEL On The Road 1972 JAPAN mini lp CD SEALED US $14.99 [0 bids]
CAMEL the paris collection JAPAN mini lp CD SEALED US $14.99 [0 bids]
CAMEL On The Road 1982 JAPAN mini lp CD SEALED US $14.99 [0 bids]
JNS-3 CAMEL Moonmadness OOP NEW 12" Vinyl Record Rock US $11.99 [0 bids]
013 LITTLE ROYS-FIGHT THEM-DREADLOCKS-MATADOR-CAMEL-1970- REGGAE 45 7" US $49.00 Buy It Now 5h 31m
Camel - Live At Bbc In London, 1977 NEW LP US $34.73 Buy It Now 5h 43m
Val Bennett / Soul Cats - Midnight Spin UK 1969 Camel 7" Single US $48.10 [4 bids]
CAMEL BREATHLESS USA ARISTA IMPORT VINYL LP + INNER SLEEVE* NEAR MINT VINY US $17.56 Buy It Now 5h 44m
Queens Of The Stone Age 7" Single Make It Wit Chu Needles In The Camel's Eye US $18.50 [3 bids]
2003 CAMEL RIDERS ft NKEMDI Twisted 12" SINGLE SUBLIMINAL RECORDS US $9.99 Buy It Now 6h 18m
Camel - Moonmadness JAPAN SHM-SACD US $42.99 Buy It Now 6h 19m
Camel 'Rain Dances' LP Clean Vinyl Prog Rock US $5.99 [0 bids]
PETER FRAMPTON**WIND OF CHANGE/FRAMPTONS CAMEL**2CD US $25.19 Buy It Now 6h 31m
Camel - A Live Record (Double Album) US $9.35 Buy It Now 6h 42m
A.B. SKHY - CAMEL BACK b/w JUST WHAT I NEED - MGM 45 -1969 US $9.95 Buy It Now 7h 8m
CAMEL**1973-1985: LUNAR SEA ANTHOLOGY**2 CD SET US $24.92 Buy It Now 7h 8m
CAMEL Promo Platinum SHM-CD Moon Madness +2 2014 Japan UICY-40048 US $31.61 [0 bids]
CAMEL Promo Platinum SHM-CD Rain Dances +1 2014 Japan UICY-40049 US $31.61 [0 bids]
CAMEL Promo Platinum SHM-CD Snow Goose +2 2014 Japan UICY-40047 US $31.61 [0 bids]
(CD495) Two Camel, Classics for Children - DJ CD US $6.01 Buy It Now 8h 9m
FRAMPTONS CAMEL Self Titled LP EX 1973 US $9.99 Buy It Now 8h 50m
WIDE HORIZONS: JAH WOBBLE,GINGER BAKER,YELLO,JON AND VANGELIS,YELLO,CAMEL++[NEW] US $6.99 Buy It Now 9h 4m
PETER FRAMPTON FRAMPTON'S CAMEL LP 1973 STEREO WITH POSTER EXCELLENT CONDITION! US $10.99 Buy It Now 9h 35m
NIGHT RANGER "BIG LIFE " LP Superb condition Still in Shrink MCA CAMEL MCA-5839 US $5.99 [0 bids]
CAMEL RIDERS FEAT. NKEMDI AMADIUME so high 12" VG+ SUB 95 House 2003 Record US $6.00 Buy It Now 10h 5m
Camel - A Live Record UK 78 2LP Decca Richard Sinclair Mel Collins Pete Bardens US $7.00 [0 bids]
Camel - I Can See Your House From Here prog 1979 US Phil Collins Mel Collins US $4.00 [0 bids]
Camel - Nude 1981 prog Passport PB 6008 US press US $4.00 [0 bids]
Camel - The Single Factor 1982 Decca Germany Prog Symphonic Space US $4.00 [0 bids]
RARE Night Ranger 12" LP NEAR MINT Big Life CAMEL MCA 5839 FREE US SHIPPING US $11.98 Buy It Now 10h 28m
CAMEL "NM WAX" The Snow Goose GP-156 LP Ag0406 US $4.99 [1 bids]
Camel I Can See Your House From Here Arista 1980 w/ Org Sleeve Prog Psych LP NM US $9.99 Buy It Now 10h 35m
THE CAMEL DRIVERS: Sunday Morning 6 O'clock/Give It a Try (45) Ships WORLDWIDE! US $2.95 Buy It Now 10h 41m
Camel Andy Latimer - Stationary Traveller - CD New US $10.52 Buy It Now 11h 39m
Frenzal Rhomb : A Mans Not a Camel CD (1999) US $18.66 Buy It Now 11h 45m
CAMEL Mirage Lp electra Records No Reserve US $9.00 [0 bids]
CAMEL - ON THE ROAD 1981 - NEW CD US $12.24 Buy It Now 12h 2m
Frampton's Camel, ,Good, Original LP/Record - Wear to seam and cover,Vinyl, Musi US $7.98 Buy It Now 13h 14m
CAMEL - MOONMADNESS [REMASTER] - NEW CD US $5.00 Buy It Now 13h 53m
7" 45 rpm - JACK BLANCHARD & MISTY MORGAN -HUMPHREY THE CAMEL/A PLACE IN MY MIND US $1.99 Buy It Now 13h 56m
CAMEL - ANTHOLOGY NEW CD US $30.30 Buy It Now 14h 31m
BOB CROSBY - 1939 CAMEL CARAVAN SHOWS NEW CD US $22.40 Buy It Now 15h 5m
GREASY TRUCKERS LIVE AT DINGWALLS DANCEHALL 2-LP set 1973 HENRY COW Camel GONG US $25.00 Buy It Now 16h 7m
The Sopwith Camel - s/t LP 1967 Kama Sutra "Remember HELLO, HELLO!" sticker US $19.99 Buy It Now 16h 10m
The Snow Goose by Camel *New CD* US $10.64 Buy It Now 16h 32m
Ton Scherpenzeel The lion's dream - 2013 Digipack / Kayak Camel US $24.99 Buy It Now 19h
CAMEL - MIRAGE [BONUS TRACK] [SHM] - NEW CD US $16.68 Buy It Now 19h 29m
CAMEL THE SNOW GOOSE 1975 JAPAN CD OBI 3300yen P33L 1ST PRESS US $45.99 Buy It Now 19h 55m
CAMEL THE SNOW GOOSE JAPAN CD OBI 3300yen P33L 1ST PRESS US $59.99 Buy It Now 19h 56m
PETER FRAMPTON 8 Track Tape FRAMPTON'S CAMEL US $11.77 Buy It Now 19h 57m
CAMEL - CAMEL [BONUS TRACK] [SHM] - NEW CD US $19.49 Buy It Now 20h
Camel - The Snow Goose cd 2013 revised edition US $14.99 [0 bids]
ALAN FREED 45 The Camel Rock CORAL Instrumental R&B Promo ORIGINAL #BB1002 US $25.00 Buy It Now 23h 48m
CAMEL LP IMPORT UK The Snow Goose - Decca SKL-R.5207 (1975) US $24.75 Buy It Now 23h 57m
DUST..S/T..ORG '71 KAMA SUTRA FROM A DRY CAMEL HARD-PSYCH SEALED!! US $125.00 Buy It Now 23h 57m
CAMEL Rain Dances CD Japan 9 tracks Deram POCD-1824 obi US $14.99 [1 bids]
CAMEL Mirage CD Japan 5 tracks Deram POCD-1821 obi US $14.99 [1 bids]
Sopwith Camel on Kama Sutra 217 - Hello Hello / Treadin' US $5.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Frampton's Camel on A&M 1456 - DJ COPY - All Night Long (Mono/Stereo) US $6.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Camel Rain Dances 12" Record **UNTESTED** US $15.00 Buy It Now 1 day
HOW THE CAMEL GOT HIS HUMP Kipling 325 Disney Read Along Book & Record SEALED US $64.99 Buy It Now 1 day
CAMEL HEADS - Anoluz (reissue) - LP US $31.41 Buy It Now 1 day
BOB CROSBY - Camel Caravan - Excellent Con LP Record US $12.81 Buy It Now 1 day
Jack Blanchard & Misty Morgan - Humphrey The Camel 45 1971 US $0.99 Buy It Now 1 day
T. Riley - Shri Camel [CD New] US $7.29 Buy It Now 1 day
CAMEL - VYACHESLAV MALEZHIK ( ???????? ??????? / ??????? ?- ???????), Chanson US $14.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Sopworth Camel 45 Hello Hello US $0.49 [0 bids]
JUDAS PRIEST:CAMEL 80 LP. LIVE IN CONCERT LP. US $15.00 [0 bids]
Camel - Lunar Sea: An Anthology 1973-85 [CD New] US $11.54 Buy It Now 1 day
Bob Crosby & Bobcats - 1939 Camel Caravan Shows [CD New] US $15.05 Buy It Now 1 day
MANTICORE - Time To Fly - prog rock / progressive rock CD - Genesis ELP Camel US $2.39 [2 bids]
RON SIG - 1970 / VERSION '70 - CAMEL CA58 SKA BLANK 7" DYNA GS 2391 1 CHL US $8.00 [0 bids]
Peter Frampton's Camel 12" vinyl LP '73 A&M SP4389 rock US $4.99 Buy It Now 1 day
? William Truckaway - Breakaway (a.k.a. William Sievers of Sopwith Camel) (PL) US $14.99 Buy It Now 1 day

More places to buy CAMEL music online Buy CAMEL & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for CAMEL DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

CAMEL Coming Of Age ratings distribution

CAMEL Coming Of Age reviews

Review by lor68
5 stars Fantastic comeback by Latimer & Company, witnessing his splendid "Harbour of Tears Tour". The title track is unforgettable, as well as those ones from the concept album based upon the novel by J. Steimback'd "The Grapes of Wrath", that is "Dust and Dreams", the definitive imprinting of CAMEL in the early nineties. Long Live CAMEL!!

Send comments to lor68 (BETA) | Report this review (#2482) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, April 01, 2004

4 stars There is something about Andy Latimer's voice that really touches my heart, when I hear him sing he has my full attention. Not to mention he's one of my favourite guitar players as well, so you might guess i'm a huge CAMEL fan. To me, CAMEL makes soul music. And this double live record taken from the "Harbour of Tears" tour is a "must have".

I love the way it starts with "Lunar Sea" with the great keyboards and arrangments on it. And the guitar intro on "Hymn To Her" and the whole song actually is awesome. The next four songs are from the "Snow Goose", enough said, but the flute and guitar are beautiful. The next three songs are from "Nude" and begin with a beautiful piano line and when the vocals come in it's emotional. "Spirit Of Water" is a fragile, gentle, haunting song.Then the guitar solo on "Ice" is both jaw-dropping and mind-numbing ! Highlights on the second disc for me are "Harbour of Tears" and "Coming of Age", but it's all good.

Highly recommended !

Send comments to Mellotron Storm (BETA) | Report this review (#92702) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, September 30, 2006

Review by erik neuteboom
3 stars Camel is one of my favorite symphonic prog bands and I have seen them many times since their Nude tour in 1981, I love to be carried away by Andy Latimer his moving guitarwork! This 2-CD is a registration of a concert in Los Angeles (1997) with an integral version of the album Harbour Of Tears (on CD-2), to me this live version sounds superior to the less dynamic and less captivating studio performance. CD-1 contains 'classics' like Lunar Sea, Rhayader Goes To Town, Drafted and Sasquatch and Ice that delivers my favorite Andy Latimer guitar solo, what a great build-up and emotion! Although the band (featuring bassplayer Colin Bass, Foss Patterson on keyboards and Dave Stewart on drums) plays tight and inspired, to me this concert doesn't sound very exciting, I miss a spark like during the line-up with Mickey Simmonds on keyboards. Nonethless, this 2-CD is still a wonderful symphonic prog experience, I hope Andy Latimer will recover soon from his disease at this moment! My rating: 3,5 stars.

Send comments to erik neuteboom (BETA) | Report this review (#155149) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Review by SouthSideoftheSky
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Symphonic Team
5 stars Milk n'Honey

When I reviewed the DVD version of Coming Of Age--a long-standing personal favourite of mine--some five or more years ago, I assumed that this 2CD version of the same concert had the exact same audio content and thus that I didn't need not bother with it. Some days ago I noticed that this assumption was mistaken and that there are actually three tracks on this double CD release that were edited out from the video. These are Preparation and Dunkirk (both originally from The Snowgoose album) and Milk n'Honey (originally from Dust And Dreams). This means about ten extra minutes of music that was not included on the DVD. This justifies reviewing this double CD separately now that I have finally heard it.

There is about 15 minutes each from the albums The Snowgoose, Moonmadness, I Can See Your House From Here, Nude, and Dust And Dreams respectively, while nothing at all from Stationary Traveller, Breathless, Rain Dances, Mirage, or the self-titled debut. This might seem a bit lopsided, but everything that is here is excellent. One might speculate that one reason that the first two albums were overlooked is that this concert was recorded in America where these early albums may be less popular(?)

There is a strong focus here on the band's conceptual albums: The Snowgoose, Nude, Dust And Dreams, and Harbour Of Tears. The tracks taken from these albums are performed together in little sections, and in the case of Harbour Of Tears it is here in its entirety. There are four tracks from The Snowgoose (Rhayader, Rhayader Goes To Town, Preparation, and Dunkirk); three from Nude (Drafted, Docks, and Beached); four from Dust And Dreams (Milk n'Honey, Mother Road, Needles, and Rose Of Sharon); and, as I said, the complete Harbour Of Tears.

Moonmadness is represented by a brilliant version of Lunar Sea as well as the mellow Spirit Of The Water; I Can See Your House From Here by Hymn To Her and the superb Ice; and, finally, The Single Factor is represented by Sasquatch. Overall, about half of the numbers are instrumentals. The performances are absolutely top notch and filled with emotion. These versions are generally superior to their studio counterparts.

Coming Of Age is a live masterpiece. Having either this double CD or the DVD is essential, but having both is probably only essential for fans like me. Since neither is clearly superior to the other I have to give the CD version the same rating as the DVD, which is undoubtedly five stars. But also don't miss out on the equally fantastic Never Let Go live double album.

Send comments to SouthSideoftheSky (BETA) | Report this review (#1104219) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Review by Gatot
3 stars Camel is one of vintage prog bands that has become my attention even though I never cllam myself as their die-hard fan. But for sure, I enjoy their music - not as much with things like King Crimson, Yes, Genesis, Pink Floyd or Marillion. To me, Camel is like good band that I should not miss any album but not something that I really want very much. It;s similar with my liking of neo prog where I love bands like IQ and Marillion but not so much enjoying the music of Jadis. Well, yeah ... I can compare Jadis and Camel ....as both are good bands but they do not always create good melody that are memorable. Of course I love the melodic one like Lady Fantasy.

Recorded in 1997 on a West Coast tour, this two hour concert includes an array of classic Camel material, as it includes "Harbour of Tears," "Spirit of The Water," "End of The Day," and many more. I am quite happy to enjoy Hymn to Her (6:34) being played at the beginning part of the concert. This was the first track I first knew the band in the seventies and I like it very much. And of course the two piece Rhayader (2:53) and Rhayader goes to Town (5:03) that I consider as classic tracks. I also enjoy Harbours of Tears that is performed well here.

Overall, it's a very good live record even though the vibes and energy are note typical any prog concerts performed by other classic bands. Keep on proggin' ...!

Peace on earth and mercy mild - GW

Send comments to Gatot (BETA) | Report this review (#1133383) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, February 18, 2014

4 stars Coming of Age is a wonderful song in a rather dull CD, The Hour Candle a close second. But hearing them in a live CD makes them sparkle. This a double CD and You can hear a band trying to keep Its cool but They are tired and You can hear It in the versions but if You as Myself are Camel fans We ... (read more)

Report this review (#563925) | Posted by steelyhead | Monday, November 07, 2011 | Review Permanlink

5 stars well I love the early camel very very much, and I love to late camel too, and this album take the early camel and the late camel and bind them together perfectly. with an amazing sound of live conecert, Andrew Latimer the leader of this show bring to us and amazing, exiting peaces of music, ... (read more)

Report this review (#126157) | Posted by proger | Sunday, June 17, 2007 | Review Permanlink

5 stars I think that Camel discography has real masterpieces ("Moonmadness", "Snow Goose" and "Nude") and forgettable albums ("Pressure Points", "Stationary Traveller"). This live recording it's an incredible demostration of what Camel can do on stage. Great versions of "Lunar Sea", "Drafted" and "Ice ... (read more)

Report this review (#40387) | Posted by progadicto | Tuesday, July 26, 2005 | Review Permanlink

5 stars Andy and Colin with the support of Foster Patterson and Dave Stewart (from Fish`s band) develop an amazing, espectacular performance full of Passion and Power where Andy despite the years plays the guitar like any master in the world besides the achieve a good process of understanding at stage. No j ... (read more)

Report this review (#2481) | Posted by Queno | Monday, March 08, 2004 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of CAMEL "Coming Of Age"