AND SO IS LOVE

Kate Bush And So Is Love album cover

Buy KATE BUSH Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1993

1. And So Is Love
2. Rubberband Girl (US Mix)
3. Eat The Music (US Mix)

Search KATE BUSH And So Is Love lyrics

Search KATE BUSH And So Is Love tabs

- Kate Bush / vocals, keyboards, producer
- Eric Clapton / guitars
- John Giblin / bass
- Stuart Elliott / drums

All three tracks are from the album Red Shoes (1993).

Thanks to Matti for the addition

KATE BUSH MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy KATE BUSH And So Is Love Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
Hounds of LoveHounds of Love
Never For EverNever For Ever
Parlophone 1990
Director's CutDirector's Cut
Fish People 2011

More places to buy KATE BUSH music online Buy KATE BUSH & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for KATE BUSH DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

KATE BUSH And So Is Love ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(33%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(0%)

KATE BUSH And So Is Love reviews

Review by Matti
COLLABORATOR Neo-Prog Team
2 stars First I have to say that Red Shoes is my least enjoyed Kate Bush album. Don't even know which comes next as my unfavourite, but whatever I'd choose, it's miles better. This 3-track single represents the album truthfully, in good and in bad.

'And So Is Love' is maybe my favourite song from the album. Which is not to say it would be among my KB favourites in general. However in this song (and some others) the album's unique identity comes beautifully in fruition. It's basically pretty much the same as on the preceeding album Sensual World (1989) but with a different, updated sound that points more towards Prince and such, than Chieftains for example. The song is very melancholic, saying that life is sad... and so is love. Eric Clapton's elegant electric guitar suits nicely together with the programmed sound.

Sad to say, both 'Rubberband Girl' and 'Eat The Music' are lively tracks I rather leave unlistened, I always have. So isn't it funny I remember both well, based on perhaps two or three active listenings in my entire life? (To me that means a song is extremely catchy but usually also terrible!). My workmate at the time used to like both songs - and the whole album; he thought the lyrics were very witty ("rubberband to hold my trousers up" etc) but I wasn't impressed. 'Eat The Music' is a tongue-in-cheek joyride playing with Calypso elements. Points for unashamed attitude, but... aargh, to be honest, it's a pain in my arse... I mean ears.

Send comments to Matti (BETA) | Report this review (#524593) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, September 16, 2011

Post a review of KATE BUSH "And So Is Love"