GIVE ME TAKE YOU

Duncan Browne

Duncan Browne Give Me Take You album cover

Buy DUNCAN BROWNE Music
Studio Album, released in 1968

1. Give Me Take You (3:23)
2. Ninepence Worth of Walking (3:27)
3. Dwarf in a Tree (A Cautionary Tale) (3:11)
4. The Ghost Walks (5:55)
5. Waking You (Part One) (1:09)
6. Chloe in the Garden (5:07)
7. Waking You (Part Two) (0:57)
8. On the Bombsite (3:10)
9. I Was, You Weren't (2:02)
10. Gabilan (4:03)
11. Alfred Bell (4:30)
12. The Death of Neil (4:30)

Total time 41:24

Search DUNCAN BROWNE Give Me Take You lyrics

Search DUNCAN BROWNE Give Me Take You tabs

- Duncan Browne / vocals, guitars

Thanks to windhawk for the addition

DUNCAN BROWNE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy DUNCAN BROWNE Give Me Take You Music

Give Me Take YouGive Me Take You
101 DISTRIBUTION 2009
Give Me Take You by Duncan Browne (2009-05-12)Give Me Take You by Duncan Browne (2009-05-12)
101 DISTRIBUTION
Give Me Take You by Browne, Duncan (2006-09-18)Give Me Take You by Browne, Duncan (2006-09-18)
Jvc Japan

Duncan Browne-Give Me Take You (UK IMPORT) CD NEW USD $13.22 Buy It Now 20h 33m
Give Me Take You - Duncan Browne (CD Used Very Good) USD $11.17 Buy It Now 3 days
Give Me Take You (Expanded) - Duncan Browne Compact Disc USD $21.25 Buy It Now 3 days
DUNCAN BROWNE Give Me Take You CD 22 Track Expanded Cd (grseg001) EUROPEAN Gra USD $8.00 Buy It Now 4 days
DUNCAN BROWNE GIVE ME TAKE YOU 2001 JAPAN EDITION MINI LP CD VICTOR VICP-61245 USD $24.99 [0 bids]
Duncan Browne - Give Me Take You (1968) JAPAN Mini LP CD (2001) NEW +2 bonus USD $19.99 Buy It Now 5 days
DUNCAN BROWNE GIVE ME TAKE YOU w/LYRIC LP stereo 1968 1st press psychacidfolk!! USD $229.00 Buy It Now 8 days
Duncan Browne Give Me Take You Lp Immediate 1968 USD $80.00 Buy It Now 9 days
Give Me Take You by Duncan Browne (CD, 2000, Castle Music Ltd. (UK)) USD $15.00 Buy It Now 10 days
Duncan Browne - Give Me Take You (NEW CD) USD $14.29 Buy It Now 11 days
DUNCAN BROWNE - GIVE ME TAKE YOU (EXPANDED) CD NEW+ USD $24.00 Buy It Now 11 days
DUNCAN BROWNE Give Me Take You VICP-61245 CD JAPAN NEW USD $93.76 Buy It Now 12 days
Give Me Take You, Browne, Duncan, Good USD $8.91 Buy It Now 14 days
Duncan Browne GIVE ME TAKE YOU CD UK 5013929180123 Cherry Red new USD $19.97 Buy It Now 16 days
Duncan Browne - Give Me Take You NEW CD USD $12.67 Buy It Now 19 days
60s psych folk CD pop DUNCAN BROWNE prog *ENHANCED*rock Give Me Take You brown USD $15.24 Buy It Now 21 days
Duncan Browne-Give Me Take You UK folk psych cd 10 bonus tracks USD $18.99 Buy It Now 21 days
Duncan Browne-Give Me Take You CD NEW USD $29.36 Buy It Now 24 days
DUNCAN BROWNE give me take you +2 JAPAN MINI LP CD SEALED USD $19.99 Buy It Now 26 days
Give Me Take You - Duncan Browne (2009, CD New) USD $11.29 Buy It Now 26 days
Duncan Browne - Give Me Take You 2009 [CD New] USD $13.17 Buy It Now 26 days
DUNCAN BROWNE GIVE ME TAKE YOU 17 TRKS REMASTER RARE OOP CD USD $24.99 Buy It Now 27 days

More places to buy DUNCAN BROWNE music online Buy DUNCAN BROWNE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

DUNCAN BROWNE Give Me Take You ratings distribution

DUNCAN BROWNE Give Me Take You reviews

Review by Matti
4 stars The beautiful cover art and the library categorization under "Prog/Psychedelia" (in Helsinki Library) rose my interest towards this album. I didn't find the music very much of the either genre, but that was OK since I liked it anyway. Actually, based on (perhaps too few) listenings of this album only, I would have put him under Prog Folk here. Browne was an acoustically oriented trobadour and his music is charming, rather peaceful, dreamy and hazy, and a bit fairytale-like, and not without some darker tones too. Very well fitting to the album cover!

Some artists he could be compared to: FOREST (prog-folk band from the early 70's), INCREDIBLE STRING BAND, early AL STEWART, ROY HARPER, MAGNA CARTA, why not even Simon & Garfunkel but with more psychedelic haze and roots in British Folk. This album contains 12 tracks varying from one to 5+ minutes in length. There are some highlights but the whole album is pleasant; if I remember right there were no songs that turned me down.

[P.S. This is my 200th reviewed artist. It was aimed to be my 400th review too (just for symmetry), but I miscalculated and it's No. 401. That makes the ratio of 2 reviews/artist, but I have a lot of only-once-reviewed artists. My most reviewed artists include Vangelis, Mike Oldfield ("only" 14 each though), Peter Hammill, Steve Hackett, Moody Blues and Tangerine Dream. I've been quite reluctant to review the "big" names with hundreds of reviews here. Otherwise my reviews list would look quite different!]

3 stars Review: Duncan Browne "Give me Take You" First of all I must say that Browne is my favorite artist. As a result, I know all of his music and I was the one who got him into progarchives. This album is the first of his two baroque folk albums. Those albums are NOT the reason for his inclusion on ... (read more)

Report this review (#751460) | Posted by JeffELOLynne | Thursday, May 10, 2012 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of DUNCAN BROWNE "Give Me Take You"