... AND SO WE DESTROYED EVERYTHING

Sleepmakeswaves

Post Rock/Math rock

Sleepmakeswaves ... and so we destroyed everything album cover

Buy SLEEPMAKESWAVES Music
Studio Album, released in 2011

1. to you they are birds, to me they are voices in the forest (08:18)
2. in limbs and joints (04:29)
3. our time is short but your watch is slow (03:10)
4. a gaze blank and pitiless as the sun (11:06)
5. (hello) cloud mountain (03:22)
6. now we rise and we are everywhere (06:42)
7. we like you when you're awkward (02:36)
8 ....and so we destroyed everything (12:20)

Total Time: (52.03)

Search SLEEPMAKESWAVES ... and so we destroyed everything lyrics

Search SLEEPMAKESWAVES ... and so we destroyed everything tabs

All music written and performed by sleepmakeswaves (Jonathan Khor, Alex Wilson, Will Smith, Otto Wicks-Green).

Holly Harrison/ Trumpet (Track 4)
Fred Baty/ Acoustic Guitar (Track 7)
Pandora Holliday/ Violin (Track 1)
Dax Liniere/ Additional Vocals (Track 8)
Matt Finney/ Spoken Word (Track 4)

Produced by Dax Liniere and Alex Wilson.
Recorded at Asgard Gatehouse and mixed at Puzzle Factory Sound

Released 21 July 2011

Thanks to JS19 for the addition

SLEEPMAKESWAVES MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy SLEEPMAKESWAVES ... and so we destroyed everything Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
& So We Destroyed Everything& So We Destroyed Everything
MONOTREME RECORDS 2013
In Today Already Walks TomorrowIn Today Already Walks Tomorrow
Monotreme Records 2014
Love of Cartography * by sleepmakeswaves (CD, Jul-2014, sleepmakeswaves) US $10.00 [0 bids]
SLEEPMAKESWAVES - AND SO WE DESTROYED EVERYTHING - 1ST PRESS CD 2011 - AUS PROG US $19.59 Buy It Now 3 days
Sleepmakeswaves - In Today Already Walks Tomorrow [CD New] US $15.59 Buy It Now 4 days
SLEEPMAKESWAVES 2014 Australian Tour Poster A2 Love Of Cartography PELICAN *NEW* US $21.81 Buy It Now 5 days
SLEEPMAKESWAVES - IN TODAY ALREADY WALKS TOMORROW (DIGIPAK) NEW CD US $20.86 Buy It Now 6 days
Sleepmakeswaves - And So We Destroyed Everything [CD New] US $31.74 Buy It Now 6 days
In Today Already Walks Tomorrow by sleepmakeswaves *New CD* US $14.01 Buy It Now 7 days
SLEEPMAKESWAVES - IN TODAY ALREADY WALKS TOMORROW [EP] [DIGIPAK] - NEW CD US $12.61 Buy It Now 7 days
sleepmakeswaves LP NEW In Today Already Walks Tomorrow 2014 180gm US $32.48 Buy It Now 14 days
SLEEPMAKESWAVES - IN TODAY ALREADY WALKS TOMORROW - MONO80CD US $18.08 Buy It Now 15 days
Sleepmakeswaves - And So We Destroyed Everything [Vinyl New] US $33.98 Buy It Now 17 days
SLEEPMAKESWAVES - & SO WE DESTROYED EVERYTHING (W/CD) (180GM) NEW VINYL US $41.08 Buy It Now 17 days
sleepmakeswaves - ...And So We Destroyed Everything (Music CD) US $24.48 Buy It Now 17 days
Sleepmakeswaves - Love Of Cartography - SEALED U.S. cd - RARE! Digipak 091914 US $15.98 Buy It Now 19 days
...And So We Destroyed Everything by sleepmakeswaves *New CD* US $15.59 Buy It Now 20 days
Sleepmakeswaves - And So We Destroyed Everything [CD New] US $18.55 Buy It Now 21 days
And So We Destroyed Everything - Sleepmakeswaves New & Sealed LP Free Shipping US $37.65 Buy It Now 22 days
SLEEPMAKESWAVES - & SO WE DESTROYED EVERYTHING NEW CD US $24.09 Buy It Now 22 days
Sleepmakeswaves And So We Destroyed Everything CD US $14.68 Buy It Now 22 days
Sleepmakeswaves - And So We Destroyed Everything CD US $19.03 Buy It Now 23 days
Sleepmakeswaves - And So We Destroyed Everything - MONO77CD US $18.91 Buy It Now 24 days
SLEEPMAKESWAVES - ...AND SO WE DESTROYED EVERYTHING [DIGIPAK] - NEW CD BOXSET US $15.57 Buy It Now 25 days
And So We Destroyed Everything - Sleepmakeswaves New & Sealed Compact Disc Free US $25.68 Buy It Now 25 days
Sleepmakeswaves - And So We Destroyed Everything CD US $31.75 Buy It Now 27 days
And So We Destroyed Everything - Sleepmakeswaves New & Sealed CD-JEWEL CASE Free US $35.20 Buy It Now 28 days
In Today Already Walks Tomorrow - Sleepmakeswaves New & Sealed CD-JEWEL CASE Fre US $21.44 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy SLEEPMAKESWAVES music online Buy SLEEPMAKESWAVES & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for SLEEPMAKESWAVES DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

SLEEPMAKESWAVES ... and so we destroyed everything ratings distribution

SLEEPMAKESWAVES ... and so we destroyed everything reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

4 stars An extremely well written album by Sydney siders Sleepmakeswaves. Unlike contemporaries such as Explosions In The Sky and Mogwai, Sleepmakeswaves add a sense of pace and dynamics to their music making it feel like more of a musical roller coaster than what the other said artists which contain les ... (read more)

Report this review (#992997) | Posted by hamo1689 | Sunday, July 07, 2013 | Review Permanlink

4 stars sleepmakeswaves' debut full length album has certainly gained a great number of positive responses from both the online community and the Australian public. A popular live act, they have toured with the likes of Karnivool, earned a spot as feature artist on Triple J and also gained a 2012 ARIA nomi ... (read more)

Report this review (#948871) | Posted by bonestorm | Wednesday, April 24, 2013 | Review Permanlink

4 stars A refreshing new collection of Post Rock/Math Rock songs from some very technically talented instrumentalists who are also very creative composers. As said by Braid, there is really nothing terribly new or earth-shatteringly groundbreaking in terms of PR/MR sound or structure, it's just refreshi ... (read more)

Report this review (#564394) | Posted by BrufordFreak | Tuesday, November 08, 2011 | Review Permanlink

4 stars sleepmakeswaves' official debut LP "...and so we destroyed everything" is often confused as the band's sophomore effort. It's easy to see why; their EP "in today already walks tomorrow" clocked in at 37 minutes long with its six tracks, but more than that was a very confident and coherent release ... (read more)

Report this review (#537653) | Posted by Braid | Friday, September 30, 2011 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of SLEEPMAKESWAVES "... and so we destroyed everything"