NEW BLOOD

Peter Gabriel

Peter Gabriel New Blood album cover

Buy PETER GABRIEL Music
Studio Album, released in 2011

1. The Rhythm of the Heat (5:41)
2. Downside Up (ft. Melanie Gabriel) (3:51)
3. San Jacinto (6:58)
4. Intruder (5:07)
5. Wallflower (6:25)
6. In Your Eyes (7:12)
7. Mercy Street (5:59)
8. Red Rain (5:15)
9. Darkness (6:10)
10. Don't Give Up (ft. Ane Brun) (6:40)
11. Digging in the Dirt (4:57)
12. The Nest that Sailed the Sky (3:54)
13. A Quiet Moment (4:48)
14. Solsbury Hill (bonus track) (4:35)

Total time 78:32

CD 2 (Special edition only)
1. The Rhythm Of The Heart (instrumental) (5:41)
2. Downside Up (instrumental) (3:52)
3. San Jacinto (instrumental) (7:12)
4. Intruder (instrumental) (5:07)
5. Wallflower (instrumental) (6:25)
6. In Your Eyes (instrumental) (7:13)
7. Mercy Street (instrumental) (6:00)
8. Red Rain (instrumental) (5:16)
9. Darkness (instrumental) (6:11)
10. Don't Give Up (instrumental) (6:40)
11. Digging In The Dirt (instrumental) (4:58)
12. The Nest That Sailed The Sky (instrumental) (3:54)
13. Blood Od Eden - bonus track (6:06)

Total time 75:35

Search PETER GABRIEL New Blood lyrics

Search PETER GABRIEL New Blood tabs

- Peter Gabriel / Vocals

with
- The New Blood Orchestra conducted by Ben Foster
- John Metcalfe / Arrangements

Available as a standard single-disc & digital download. Also a special edition 2-CD version of New Blood which includes the standard album plus a disc of instrumental versions with an added bonus track. In addition there is a heavyweight vinyl version that comes with a bonus 7" featuring 'A Quiet Moment' and 'Solsbury Hill'.

Release date 10 October 2011
The vinyl will be available from November 7th 2011.

Thanks to easy livin for the addition
and to NotAProghead for the last updates

PETER GABRIEL MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy PETER GABRIEL New Blood Music

So (25th Anniversary Remaster)So (25th Anniversary Remaster)
Real World Productions 2012
Scratch My Back & I'll Scratch YoursScratch My Back & I'll Scratch Yours
Limited Edition
Real World Productions 2014
Peter Gabriel, No. 1Peter Gabriel, No. 1
Shaking the Tree: Sixteen Golden GreatsShaking the Tree: Sixteen Golden Greats
Real World Prod. Ltd 2010
Passion: Music for the Last Temptation of ChristPassion: Music for the Last Temptation of Christ
And I'll Scratch YoursAnd I'll Scratch Yours
Real World Productions 2014
Peter Gabriel 3: MeltPeter Gabriel 3: Melt
Peter Gabriel 4: SecurityPeter Gabriel 4: Security
Real World Prod. Ltd 2010
PETER GABRIEL-SO-RARE YUGOSLAVIAN CASSETTE TAPE 1986 US $12.00 Buy It Now 37m 36s
GENESIS-PETER GABRIEL-3 LP'S-VINYL-SECONDS OUT- RADIO PROMO BANNER-SELF TITLED US $12.99 Buy It Now 1h 4m
Peter Gabriel III vinyl LP album record UK CDS4019 CHARISMA 1980 US $31.82 Buy It Now 1h 14m
Peter Gabriel - Miligrans 37 / I Go Swimming - 7" 45RPM Single - 1980 US $10.00 [0 bids]
BRAND X "NM WAX" Unorthodox Behaviour Japan Genesis Peter Gabriel LP d7424 US $49.99 Buy It Now 3h 9m
BIRDY MUSIC FROM THE FILM BY PETER GABRIEL JAPAN CD OBI 2627yen VJD 1ST PRESS US $49.99 Buy It Now 3h 12m
PETER GABRIEL "NM WAX / 1st" 1978 JP Genesis Kate Bush LP d7415 US $49.99 Buy It Now 3h 17m
PETER GABRIEL "NM WAX" So 1986 GHS-24088 Genesis Kate Bush LP d7494 US $49.99 Buy It Now 3h 17m
PETER GABRIEL - Point Of View - 1991 Magazine Advertisment Poster US $7.56 Buy It Now 3h 20m
Peter Gabriel 2 Scratch SACD Stereo Super AudioCD US $80.00 [0 bids]
Peter Gabriel 1 Car SACD Super AudioCD Stereo US $80.00 [0 bids]
Us, Peter Gabriel, Excellent US $1.00 Buy It Now 3h 32m
ANGEL BABY OST JAPAN CD OBI 2548yen BVCP SHU-DE NORMAN GREENBAUM PETER GABRIEL US $39.99 Buy It Now 3h 41m
PETER GABRIEL "GAMES WITHOUT FRONTIESR" 1980 RARE DUTCH PRESSING PS 7" US $17.99 Buy It Now 3h 49m
Peter Gabriel 3 [2002 Remaster] US $14.00 Buy It Now 4h 13m
Us - Peter Gabriel - Good US $3.39 Buy It Now 4h 47m
PETER GABRIEL:PLAYS LIVE:CHARISMA 1983 2XLP VG+ US $23.49 Buy It Now 5h 5m
PETER GABRIEL RARE INTERVIEW 12" PICTURE DISC 1987 UK PRESS EXC US $15.10 Buy It Now 5h 17m
PETER GABRIEL SHAKING THE TREE 16 GOLDEN GREATS CD ALBUM 1990 US $6.70 Buy It Now 5h 32m
Peter Gabriel - US - Polish Cassette NM US $10.00 Buy It Now 5h 55m
PETER GABRIEL (Genesis) - Magazine Poster US $7.56 Buy It Now 6h 13m
PETER GABRIEL (Genesis) - Magazine Poster US $7.56 Buy It Now 6h 26m
PETER GABRIEL SO JAPAN MADE MINI LP CD NEW + PROMO OBI OUT OF PRINT TOCP-66083 US $55.99 Buy It Now 6h 27m
PETER GABRIEL LIMITED PACK UK 1987 CASSETTE Single BIG TIME TapeNEW US $7.54 Buy It Now 6h 42m
PETER GABRIEL PASSION SOUNDTRACK MINI LP CD OBI US $16.99 Buy It Now 7h 15m
PETER GABRIEL SO MINI LP CD OBI US $16.99 Buy It Now 7h 15m
So by Peter Gabriel (CD, May-1986, Geffen) US $0.99 Buy It Now 7h 19m
Peter Gabriel Red Rain Ga Ga, Walk Throug Usa 12" US $15.99 Buy It Now 7h 21m
PETER GABRIEL UP CD 10 SONGS US $0.50 [5 bids]
PETER GABRIEL USA 1986 DEMO 7" Single In Your Eyes WTG label MINT US $11.74 Buy It Now 7h 47m
PETER GABRIEL - LP Platinum Disc - "PETER GABRIEL" - SALE!!! Special Offer US $184.71 Buy It Now 7h 49m
PETER GABRIEL SO ORIGINAL CD US $69.99 Buy It Now 7h 57m
Peter Gabriel - Shaking the Tree: Sixteen Golden Greats CD, Dec-1990, Geffen US $4.99 Buy It Now 8h 34m
* PETER GABRIEL - Passion: Music For the .... Sdtrk (CD 1989) US $2.83 Buy It Now 8h 36m
KING SHOW U2 AIANIS MORISSETTE PETER GABRIEL GOO GOO JAPAN CD OBI NEW SS K268 US $5.99 [0 bids]
Us by Peter Gabriel (CD, Oct-2011, Real World Productions) US $9.99 [0 bids]
PETER GABRIEL III EIN DEUTSCHES ALBUM JAPAN US $24.99 Buy It Now 9h 7m
JOURNEYS/Peter Gabriel/JOHN LENNON/Cowboy Junkies/SINEAD O'CONNOR/Kate Bush/UB40 US $7.49 Buy It Now 9h 14m
PETER GABRIEL - AND I'LL SCRATCH YOURS: CD ALBUM (2013) US $18.45 Buy It Now 9h 22m
PETER GABRIEL - SCRATCH MY BACK / AND I'LL SCRATCH YOURS: 2CD ALBUM SET (2013) US $23.49 Buy It Now 9h 27m
So by Peter Gabriel (CD, May-1986, Geffen) US $0.50 [0 bids]
Peter Gabriel 80s POP ROCK 2 LP SET Plays Live ORIGINAL 1983 USA ISSUE US $18.98 Buy It Now 9h 50m
PETER GABRIEL / 3 THREE THIRD ALBUM / CASSETTE TAPE / MERCURY USA 1980 US $10.73 Buy It Now 10h 2m
PETER GABRIEL UK 1987 12" Single BIKO PGS612 US $3.78 Buy It Now 10h 16m
PETER GABRIEL USA 1992 PR0MO CD Single STEAM MINT US $7.54 Buy It Now 10h 24m
PETER GABRIEL KATE BUSH UK 1986 12" Single DON'T GIVE UP US $7.54 Buy It Now 10h 28m
PETER GABRIEL - LIVE BLOOD [CD BOXSET] [2 DISCS] [826992026626] - NEW CD BOXSET US $12.87 Buy It Now 10h 49m
PETER GABRIEL (Genesis) Us 1992 CD Steam, Digging in the Dirt, Kiss That Frog US $2.49 [0 bids]
Birdy-Music From The Film - Peter Gabriel (2010, CD New) US $7.61 Buy It Now 11h 19m
Geffen Records GHS-2011 Peter Gabriel - Security 1982 12" 33 US $24.97 Buy It Now 11h 26m
Atlantic Records SD-19181 Peter Gabriel - Self Titled 1981 12" 33 US $32.97 Buy It Now 11h 27m
ATCO SD-36-147 Peter Gabriel - Self Titled 1977 12" 33 US $24.97 Buy It Now 11h 28m
Peter Gabriel - Scratch My Back / And I'll Scratch Yours (2CD) BRAND NEW US $26.85 Buy It Now 11h 29m
PETER GABRIEL - UP NEW CD US $25.11 Buy It Now 11h 44m
PETER GABRIEL - AND I'LL SCRATCH YOURS NEW CD US $20.87 Buy It Now 11h 58m
Peter Gabriel - Games Without Frontiers - 1980 #231636 US $8.38 Buy It Now 12h 2m
Peter Gabriel-magazine advert US $8.38 Buy It Now 12h 16m
PETER GABRIEL I DON'T REMEMBER 12" P/S UK CHARISMA GAB 12 US $14.27 Buy It Now 13h 7m
Shaking the Tree: Sixteen Golden Greats by Peter Gabriel (CD, Dec-1990, Geffen) US $4.04 [0 bids]
Peter Gabriel-walk through the fire.7" US $6.72 Buy It Now 13h 27m
Shaking the Tree: Sixteen Golden Greats by Peter Gabriel (CD, Dec-1990, Geffen) US $2.00 Buy It Now 13h 41m
Revisited by Peter Gabriel (CD, Nov-1992, Atlantic) US $6.19 Buy It Now 14h 18m
Peter Gabriel - Revisited CD US $4.49 Buy It Now 14h 21m
Long Walk Home - Music From Rabbit-Proof Fence Peter Gabriel Audio CD US $25.12 Buy It Now 14h 41m
Peter Gabriel: "ME" Interview Picture Disc - Baktabak Limited Ed UK Import CD US $4.99 [0 bids]
PETER GABRIEL---PLAYS LIVE---WEA MUSIC OF CANADA LTD.---2 G5 4012---1983 US $3.50 Buy It Now 15h 9m
PETER GABRIEL "REMASTERS SAMPLER" 8 TRX. GEFFEN 2002 STILL SEALED-BRAND NEW OOP US $14.99 [0 bids]
SIMPLE MINDS ~STREET FIGHTING YEARS~ 1989 LP~LOU REED~PETER GABRIEL~NEW US $9.95 Buy It Now 15h 40m
PETER GABRIEL---SO---GEFFEN RECORDS---WEA MUSIC OF CANADA LTD.---M5 24088---1984 US $3.50 Buy It Now 15h 49m
Peter Gabriel - Two - Classic Records 200 gram SEALED US $89.95 Buy It Now 15h 52m
Peter Gabriel - Passion last temptation 2LPs - Classic Records 200 gram SEALED US $149.95 Buy It Now 15h 54m
*** PETER GABRIEL *** 1 HOUR INTERVIEW & MUSIC RADIO SHOW 2011 US $20.00 [0 bids]
So by Peter Gabriel (CD, May-1986, Geffen)- NEAR MINT US $1.99 Buy It Now 15h 57m
Up by Peter Gabriel (CD, Sep-2002, Universal Distribution) US $1.99 [0 bids]
PETER GABRIEL Biko 12" Vinyl Single Charisma CB370-12 1980 US $15.10 Buy It Now 16h 33m
Peter Gabriel Shock The Monkey / Solsbury Hill Geffen Ggef-0481 45 Rpm Nm Vinyl US $5.00 [0 bids]
So by Peter Gabriel (CD, May-1986, Geffen) US $0.99 [0 bids]
17h
PETER GABRIEL "BIRDY" SNDTRK-2002 REMASTERED STILL SEALED IN ORIGINAL SHRINK OOP US $15.99 [0 bids]
GENESIS / PETER GABRIEL - COUNTING OUT TIME - UK 7" 1974 CB238 - SUPERB COND US $6.70 [0 bids]
Peter Gabriel, Peter Gabriel Audio CD US $7.49 Buy It Now 17h 17m
THE HITMAKERS genesis dire straits rainbow peter gabriel HOP TV 1 LP PS EX/EX US $15.10 Buy It Now 17h 27m
PETER GABRIEL sledgehammer PGS 112 uk virgin 1986 12" PS EX/EX US $15.10 Buy It Now 17h 27m
Peter Gabriel live concert London 8th September 1983 small poster print A5 size US $25.17 Buy It Now 17h 32m
STEAM IN Rare HOUSE SHAPED BOX PETER GABRIEL 4 track CD Single Disc UK 1993 CDS US $99.99 Buy It Now 17h 34m
KISS THAT FROG PETER GABRIEL 3 track CD Single Disc UK 1992 CDS Virgin GATEFOLD US $17.99 Buy It Now 17h 44m
PETER GABRIEL SO 1986 GEFFEN ORIGINAL M2G-24088 CD US $6.99 Buy It Now 17h 49m
Peter Gabriel live concert London 7th September 1983 small poster print A5 size US $25.17 Buy It Now 17h 54m
Peter Gabriel live concert London 9th September 1983 small poster print A5 size US $25.17 Buy It Now 18h 15m
Peter Gabriel -self titled- LP US $7.99 Buy It Now 18h 19m
Peter Gabriel -self titled- LP US $9.99 Buy It Now 18h 19m
( PETER GABRIEL- Plays Live)-lead vocalist & flautist of Genesis-K3-2xLP US $37.46 Buy It Now 18h 23m
PETER GABRIEL ~ BEFORE US: A Brief History (1992 Geffen) VERY GOOD **FREE S US $8.99 [0 bids]
PETER GABRIEL - NEW BLOOD - NORTH AMERICAN 2011 TOUR SHIRT US $11.04 Buy It Now 19h
Lot of 2 PETER GABRIEL LP's Self Titled First (Atco)/Self Titled Third (Mercury) US $7.95 [0 bids]
PETER GABRIEL Security LP QUIEX II Limited Edt DIGITAL AUDIOPHILE Geffen 1982 US $9.95 [0 bids]
Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan & Peter Gabriel, Sheila Chandra - U.S. PROMO cd - RARE! US $9.72 Buy It Now 19h 11m
PETER GABRIEL Cv VALJ-3366 OBI LD W7555 US $14.99 [0 bids]
PETER GABRIEL "NM DISC" Secret World Live TOLW-3195 LD W7576 US $14.99 [0 bids]
PETER GABRIEL Pov PVLM-5 OBI LD V0463 US $14.99 [0 bids]
Scratch My Back & I'll Scratch Yours Peter Gabriel Vinyl LP US $35.98 Buy It Now 19h 41m

More places to buy PETER GABRIEL music online Buy PETER GABRIEL & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for PETER GABRIEL DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

PETER GABRIEL New Blood ratings distribution

PETER GABRIEL New Blood reviews

Review by lazland
4 stars I have loved Gabriel's music for many years now, both with Genesis and in a solo career that has produced some exceptional music, although not nearly enough of it. This is the first studio album released by Gabriel from his own material since 2002's Up, and is, as with 2010's Scratch My Back, an album of orchestral interpretation, this time with Gabriel's songs rather than others.

For those of us who believe he is akin to genius, the question has to be asked, can you possibly improve on the original recordings? Is it possible to bring new focus to songs that we have enjoyed for many years now?

By and large, the answer is an unequivocal yes, although I must state that it does not work throughout the album. There are some very disappointing moments, and perhaps it might be better to deal with those first.

Don't Give Up is the biggest disappointment of the year to me. Whilst it was always going to be a thankless task for any vocalist to fill the (Big Red) shoes of Kate Bush, I'm afraid that Ane Brun comes nowhere near. It really doesn't work at all. Her voice lacks the sheer passion of the original, and the orchestration does not add one jot to the original, which was an orchestral piece anyway. It really is quite horrible, and a massive disappointment.

Digging In The Dirt lacks the sheer intensity of the source material, and for once the orchestration fails to match or exceed the darkness of the original. The vocals are stripped back far too much. It's good (you cannot really fail with material this strong), but it is only really at the close that I find myself taking a great deal of notice.

A Quite Moment is the "what's the point of this?" moment on the album. Almost five minutes of bird song, and nothing else, is a pleasant way to spend some time, but I really cannot see the point at all.

Lastly, that all time classic, Solsbury Hill, surprisingly, does not translate at all well to this format, and this was strikingly seen on the Jools Holland live sessions on BBC 2, where Red Rain was majestic, and this was, well, plodding and slow.

Those are the gripes over. Elsewhere, there is much to celebrate on this album, with some magnificent reworkings of excellent pieces of music.

Opener, Rhythm of the Heat is very strong. The orchestra adds a menacing tone, and lilts strongly during the "The rhythm has my soul" sequence. The backing vocals are far more sparse than the original, and the strings are more than adequate substitutes for the drum troupe found on the original, and the full orchestra builds to a huge climax.

Downside Up is simply beautiful, and, with daughter Melanie sharing the vocal duties, closer to the excellent live version than the rather limp original on OVO. She has the most gorgeous voice, and an oboe adds a lovely poignancy to proceedings. Strings back gently before taking centre stage and adding a whole new intensity to the song. The closing sequence on the original album is cut short on this version.

San Jacinto is just as wonderful here as it is on the original, a true highlight of an exceptional musical career. The complex music is tailor made for orchestration, and the intricate woodwind and percussion mid-section is wonderful to hear. Gabriel himself has rarely sounded better vocally, and the hairs are raised at the denouement. A pure classic, whatever the version.

Intruder is incredible here. The staccato use of strings and brass manage to make this version even more creepy than the synths and drum machine utilised on the original. This is a truly imaginative reworking of a highlight of Gabriel's commercial breakthrough album. The denouement brings forth a massive wall of sound that leaves you breathless.

Wallflower is probably my favourite Gabriel solo song. The orchestra doesn't really add anything new here, although the gentle piano utilised most certainly does, but, in this instance, I don't care. The song's fragile beauty and tribute to brave souls the world over will work whichever version you put on, and the backing vocals do really add a whole new beautiful dimension to proceedings. The close of the track was made for violins crying, and it doesn't disappoint. Melanie again shines in the main conclusion.

In Your Eyes is bright, bouncy, and the orchestration is wonderful at the start, a startling contrast to the somewhat moody passage on So. This mood returns when Gabriel enters the fray, but Melanie again backs wonderfully, and the whole song is far closer in mood and execution to the live version, and a joy to listen to, a reaffirmation of life and love. I don't even miss Youssou N'Dour when I hear this.

Mercy Street is wonderful to listen to again, with the female lead adding a great deal, certainly given the subject matter.

Red Rain is the surprise package of the album. The orchestra takes the pace of the original to both new heights and a supreme show of noise. This is bright, sunny, and rises to an almost impossible intensity prior to the almost silent close.

Darkness is rather more understated than the original. Dark and brooding, I love Gabriel's new gravel like take on the vocals, but also love the sunshine the flute brings to the brighter passages.

Lastly, The Nest That Sailed The Sky is a beautiful instrumental with soundscapes which take me back to Passion, which, to me, is the highlight of the great man's career. A delicate piano and backdrops create a loving, mournful pastiche.

So, there we are. Not a masterpiece, but, the weaker tracks aside, close to it. Really, though, with such material, you really can't fail.

The most obvious quibble, though, is the fact that it has been ten years now since we had a genuine Gabriel album of wholly original material. It's far too long. I know his old man is still alive on the cusp of 100, but, really, he needs to get a move on. There is clearly so much left in him to bring us, I hope he does so before it is too late.

3.5 stars if we had such a rating, but rounded up to four stars, an excellent addition to any prog rock collection, simply because the highs are sublime, and the lows do not really detract that much from the overall pleasure of this album, Don't Give Up aside.

Send comments to lazland (BETA) | Report this review (#636619) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, February 20, 2012

Review by tarkus1980
3 stars Making the followup to Scratch My Back into what's essentially an "orchestral self- covers" album may show a disappointing lack of ambition, but this is a much more enjoyable album than its predecessor nonetheless. As on the last album, Peter follows a strict no percussion allowed, piano-and-orchestra-only rule (except for the weirdly out of place new track, "A Quiet Moment," which is some sort of ambient track I guess), but he makes one major improvement from his previous approach: instead of trying to cram all of the material into the same downbeat, ultra-minimalist, dirge-like mode that dominated Scratch My Back, he allows the arrangements to take on the same rich tapestry of atmospheres that made most of these tracks so enjoyable in the first place. There's some melancholy and darkness, sure, but there's also majesty and joy, and the result is that the album is a far less oppressive experience than its predecessor. Plus, Peter ends up finding some rather innovative solutions to the problem of how to handle the "no drums allowed" constraint when dealing with tracks that had once been percussion-heavy: "The Rhythm of the Heat," "Intruder" and "Digging in the Dirt" especially deserve high marks in this regard.

The song selection is fairly unpredictable for such an endeavour, and takes this album beyond the glorified greatest hits affair that it could have been. Security gets a surprising three tracks; aside from the aforementioned "Rhythm," the album also includes remakes of "San Jacinto" (no worse than the original) and "Wallflower" (extremely moving, and enough to lift my feelings towards the original a bit). The selections from So aren't as surprising, but we still get a lovely "Mercy Street" in addition to the fairly predictable "Red Rain" (lovely), "In Your Eyes" (cheerful but a little overlong) and "Don't Give Up" (arrrrrrrrrrgh). III gets the aforementioned "Intruder," OVO has two interesting selections in "Downside Up" and "The Nest That Sailed the Sky," Up gets "Darkness" (a little sillier in its melodrama here than in the original, but still fine), and of course the album ends with "Solsbury Hill" (lots of fun). This isn't a perfect setlist, but it's not a bad one either

If there's a general drawback to the album aside from the feel that it's mildly redundant, it's that Peter's daughter Melanie, featured on many tracks as one of the female backing vocalists (and serving as the sole one on "Downside Up") hasn't improved much since the Growing Up Live DVD, where she was a slight embarrassment. On the other hand, Ane Brun contributes some fantastic backing vocals, and this balances out the Melanie weakness fairly well. In the end, this album probably turned out about as well as it could have, and while it's a little pointless, it's still a blast to listen to a couple of times. Casual fans need not bother, but hardcore fans will probably enjoy this plenty.

Send comments to tarkus1980 (BETA) | Report this review (#776243) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, June 23, 2012

4 stars As an old fan (solo as well as early Genesis) of him who quite liked "Scratch my Back" but loves most of his original stuff I wasn't too enthusiastic when I heard about Peter re-doing the orchestral thing. The good thing is, I bought "New Blood" nonetheless (luckily in the special edition as ... (read more)

Report this review (#818556) | Posted by madcap68 | Tuesday, September 11, 2012 | Review Permanlink

4 stars All Quiet on the Western Front. This new work by Peter Gabriel's old glories with us again dressed differently. After the CD is ready to come out on DVD / Blu-ray concert in March at the Hammersmith Apollo in London. Marketing? One would think. is the reinterpretation of the orchestral repertoi ... (read more)

Report this review (#555111) | Posted by anywhere | Sunday, October 23, 2011 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of PETER GABRIEL "New Blood"