ANIMALS

12. Lemur (3:11)
13. Zebra (2:08)

Total Time - 43:35

US Bonus Tracks:
14. If I Sit Still Maybe I'll Make It Out of Here (6:04)
15. 26 Is Dancier Than 4 (4:47)

Search THIS TOWN NEEDS GUNS Animals lyrics

Search THIS TOWN NEEDS GUNS Animals tabs

- Stuart Smith / guitars, vocals
- Tim Collis / guitars
- Jamie Cooper / bass
- Chris Collis / drums

Thanks to windhawk for the addition
and to Anthony H. for the last updates

THIS TOWN NEEDS GUNS MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy THIS TOWN NEEDS GUNS Animals Music

This Town Needs Guns 2012
ANIMALSANIMALS
INDIE (JAPAN)
Audio CD$737.94 (used)

More places to buy THIS TOWN NEEDS GUNS music online Buy THIS TOWN NEEDS GUNS & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for THIS TOWN NEEDS GUNS DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

THIS TOWN NEEDS GUNS Animals ratings distribution

THIS TOWN NEEDS GUNS Animals reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

4 stars I was so excited when I discovered this album and so sad to discover that it's the only one the band produced with that particular lineup. Their sound is unique and their time signature fluency is remarkable, which I find highly appealing. The only thing that keeps it below 5/5 in my opinion is ... (read more)

Report this review (#1090588) | Posted by epscoe | Sunday, December 15, 2013 | Review Permanlink

3 stars This Town Needs Guns has a unique sound, mixing math rock and pop-rock. Instrumentally the band is good, but the vocals are definitely "pop-rock" vocals, which I must confess I found somewhat annoying after a while. The result is catchy music, but I found myself getting tired with the album becaus ... (read more)

Report this review (#803039) | Posted by Earendil | Saturday, August 11, 2012 | Review Permanlink

5 stars First off, this album is a masterpiece. Very unique tone, surreal sounds, and mesmerizing beats/time signatures. There is really not much like anything else--this album is incredibly happy sounding and uplifting. The lyrics are much more sophisticated than usual pop lyrics (and actually are a ... (read more)

Report this review (#700544) | Posted by Riuku | Friday, March 30, 2012 | Review Permanlink

5 stars Before I start, I feel it necessary to say this is NOT a progressive rock album. It is a math rock album. This is an amazing album, to say the least. I am originally a jazz and metal guy, and I was completely turned off by TTNG (This Town Needs Guns) when I first heard them. I listened ... (read more)

Report this review (#571304) | Posted by Crimzonite | Saturday, November 19, 2011 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of THIS TOWN NEEDS GUNS "Animals"