ANIMALS

12. Lemur (3:11)
13. Zebra (2:08)

Total Time - 43:35

US Bonus Tracks:
14. If I Sit Still Maybe I'll Make It Out of Here (6:04)
15. 26 Is Dancier Than 4 (4:47)

Search THIS TOWN NEEDS GUNS Animals lyrics

Search THIS TOWN NEEDS GUNS Animals tabs

- Stuart Smith / guitars, vocals
- Tim Collis / guitars
- Jamie Cooper / bass
- Chris Collis / drums

Thanks to windhawk for the addition
and to Anthony H. for the last updates

THIS TOWN NEEDS GUNS MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy THIS TOWN NEEDS GUNS Animals Music

This Town Needs GunsThis Town Needs Guns
This Town Needs Guns 2010
Hippy Jam FestHippy Jam Fest
This Town Needs Guns 2012
Hippy Jam Fest by This Town Needs Guns (2012) Audio CDHippy Jam Fest by This Town Needs Guns (2012) Audio CD
ANIMALSANIMALS
INDIE (JAPAN)
Audio CD$70.00 (used)
This Town Needs Guns by This Town Needs Guns (2010) Audio CDThis Town Needs Guns by This Town Needs Guns (2010) Audio CD
This Town Needs Guns
Animals by This Town Needs Guns (2009) Audio CDAnimals by This Town Needs Guns (2009) Audio CD
Sargent House
13.0.0.0.0 by This Town Needs Guns (2013) Audio CD13.0.0.0.0 by This Town Needs Guns (2013) Audio CD
Sargent House
This Town Needs Guns - Animals [CD New] US $10.57 Buy It Now 1h 45m
This Town Needs Guns - 13.0.0.0.0 [CD New] US $12.03 Buy It Now 3h 43m
THIS TOWN NEEDS GUNS - ANIMALS - BONUS TRACKS NEW CD US $16.27 Buy It Now 6h 46m
THIS TOWN NEEDS GUNS - 13.0.0.0.0 NEW CD US $18.58 Buy It Now 7h 18m
This Town Needs Guns - 13.0.0.0.0 CD US $14.24 Buy It Now 15h 37m
THIS TOWN NEEDS GUNS**13.0.0.0.0**VINYL US $22.56 Buy It Now 4 days
THIS TOWN NEEDS GUNS**13.0.0.0.0**CD US $14.46 Buy It Now 4 days
13.0.0.0.0 [Digipak] * by This Town Needs Guns (CD, Jan-2013, Sargent House) US $9.07 Buy It Now 4 days
Animals [Bonus Tracks] by This Town Needs Guns (CD, Jan-2009, Sargent House) US $7.68 Buy It Now 4 days
13.0.0.0.0 * by This Town Needs Guns (Vinyl, Jan-2013, Sargent House) US $23.00 Buy It Now 6 days
Animals by This Town Needs Guns (Vinyl, Aug-2012, Sargent House) US $14.06 Buy It Now 11 days
This Town Needs Guns - Animals [Vinyl New] US $16.98 Buy It Now 11 days
THIS TOWN NEEDS GUNS - ANIMALS NEW VINYL US $26.96 Buy It Now 11 days
Animals, This Town Needs Guns, New US $10.20 Buy It Now 12 days
CD: Animals - This Town Needs Guns - Sealed US $17.30 Buy It Now 12 days
THIS TOWN NEEDS GUNS - 13.0.0.0.0 [DIGIPAK] * - NEW CD US $9.05 Buy It Now 12 days
THIS TOWN NEEDS GUNS**ANIMALS**VINYL US $19.91 Buy It Now 15 days
This Town Needs Guns - Animals Vinyl Record LP US $21.88 Buy It Now 15 days
THIS TOWN NEEDS GUNS - ANIMALS [BONUS TRACKS] - NEW CD US $7.59 Buy It Now 17 days
THIS TOWN NEEDS GUNS - Animals - LP + free MP3 download code US $32.58 Buy It Now 17 days
This Town Needs Guns - 13.0.0.0.0 [Vinyl New] US $22.44 Buy It Now 18 days
THIS TOWN NEEDS GUNS - 13.0.0.0.0 NEW VINYL US $29.13 Buy It Now 18 days
13.0.0.0.0 - This Town Needs Guns New & Sealed CD Free Shipping US $25.68 Buy It Now 19 days
Animals - This Town Needs Guns New & Sealed CD Free Shipping US $24.39 Buy It Now 19 days
This Town Needs Guns - 13.0.0.0.0 Vinyl Record LP US $23.88 Buy It Now 20 days
13.0.0.0.0 [LP] by This Town Needs Guns (Vinyl Clear, Feb-2013, Sargent House) US $23.85 Buy It Now 25 days
This Town Needs Guns - Animals CD US $12.97 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy THIS TOWN NEEDS GUNS music online Buy THIS TOWN NEEDS GUNS & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for THIS TOWN NEEDS GUNS DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

THIS TOWN NEEDS GUNS Animals ratings distribution

THIS TOWN NEEDS GUNS Animals reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

4 stars I was so excited when I discovered this album and so sad to discover that it's the only one the band produced with that particular lineup. Their sound is unique and their time signature fluency is remarkable, which I find highly appealing. The only thing that keeps it below 5/5 in my opinion is ... (read more)

Report this review (#1090588) | Posted by epscoe | Sunday, December 15, 2013 | Review Permanlink

3 stars This Town Needs Guns has a unique sound, mixing math rock and pop-rock. Instrumentally the band is good, but the vocals are definitely "pop-rock" vocals, which I must confess I found somewhat annoying after a while. The result is catchy music, but I found myself getting tired with the album becaus ... (read more)

Report this review (#803039) | Posted by Earendil | Saturday, August 11, 2012 | Review Permanlink

5 stars First off, this album is a masterpiece. Very unique tone, surreal sounds, and mesmerizing beats/time signatures. There is really not much like anything else--this album is incredibly happy sounding and uplifting. The lyrics are much more sophisticated than usual pop lyrics (and actually are a ... (read more)

Report this review (#700544) | Posted by Riuku | Friday, March 30, 2012 | Review Permanlink

5 stars Before I start, I feel it necessary to say this is NOT a progressive rock album. It is a math rock album. This is an amazing album, to say the least. I am originally a jazz and metal guy, and I was completely turned off by TTNG (This Town Needs Guns) when I first heard them. I listened ... (read more)

Report this review (#571304) | Posted by Crimzonite | Saturday, November 19, 2011 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of THIS TOWN NEEDS GUNS "Animals"