MANIFEST TYRANNY

Andromeda Manifest Tyranny album cover

Good, but non-essential

Buy ANDROMEDA Music
Studio Album, released in 2011

1. Preemptive Strike (2:32)
2. Lies 'R' Us (5:18)
3. Stay Unaware (6:20)
4. Survival of the Richest (6:01)
5. False Flag (9:37)
6. Chosen by God (4:35)
7. Asylum (7:03)
8. Play Dead (7:47)
9. Go back to Sleep (7:40)
10. Antidote (7:02)

25th November 2011 Inner Wound Recordings

Cat.#: IW83015
EAN: 7320470150542

Thanks to Time Signature for the addition

ANDROMEDA MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy ANDROMEDA Manifest Tyranny Music

Century Media 2003
Andromeda - Shock [CD New] US $31.90 Buy It Now 4h 39m
ANDROMEDA - CHIMERA NEW CD US $18.16 Buy It Now 5h 35m
John Denver - Farewell Andromeda CD NEW US $10.73 Buy It Now 7h 40m
Prefab Sprout - Andromeda Heights (CD, 1997) Ex/Ex *24 HOUR POST* US $7.22 Buy It Now 12h 41m
M. Haydn - Andromeda Und Perseus CD US $39.59 Buy It Now 14h
Nucleus Torn - Andromeda Waiting CD US $24.54 Buy It Now 14h 11m
Andromeda Mega Express Orchestra - Take Off! CD US $20.75 Buy It Now 14h 12m
John Denver - Farewell Andromeda CD US $9.94 Buy It Now 14h 15m
Andromeda - S/T+ 8 btrck (J.Du Cann Atomic Rooster) Very, very rare CD ! US $25.99 [0 bids]
JOHN DENVER 'Farewell Andromeda' 1973 Spanish PROMOTIONAL 7"/45 rpm vinyl US $8.02 [0 bids]
THE HAPPIES ANDROMEDA EXPRESS SEALED JAPAN CD MIDI Inc. US $7.96 Buy It Now 18h 17m
Andromeda - Chimera [CD New] US $12.76 Buy It Now 18h 40m
ANDROMEDA: Andromeda LP (Germany, laminated gatefold cover reissue, w/ Peter Sc US $40.00 Buy It Now 18h 42m
LP-Hard Stuff-Bolex Dementia~'73 Hard Rock UK Post Andromeda US $19.99 [0 bids]
Pop Promo NM! 45 JOHN DENVER Farewell Andromeda (Welcome To My Morning) on RCA ( US $5.00 Buy It Now 19h 28m
ANDROMEDA - ANDROMEDA LP + SINGLE - NEW US $38.58 Buy It Now 20h 40m
John Denver Farewell Andromeda NM LP w/Insert Dynaflex Orange RCA US $5.99 Buy It Now 23h 22m
ANDROMEDA: Seven Lonely Street LP (UK, '90 issue w/ booklet insert, nearly new! US $60.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Andromeda E Perseo, New Music US $29.26 Buy It Now 1 day
Ghedini: Musica da concerto per viola ed archi / Arrigo: Serenata per Andromeda US $10.18 Buy It Now 1 day
THE ANDROMEDA STRAIN Hexagonal LP ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK PROMO KRS5513 NEW SEALED US $125.00 Buy It Now 1 day
CALIFORNIA GUITAR TRIO - ANDROMEDA (DIGIPAK) NEW CD US $20.69 Buy It Now 1 day
ANDROMEDA - s/t reissue ATOMIC ROOSTER PINK FLOYD URIAH HEEP US $3.99 [0 bids]
JOHN DENVER FAREWELL ANDROMEDA RCA 1973 US $3.99 Buy It Now 1 day
ANDROMEDA**II=I**CD US $12.95 Buy It Now 1 day
ANDROMEDA Rave Flyer Flyers 28/10/89 A6 Acid House illegal US $16.08 Buy It Now 1 day
Of Graves and Gods - Slit Throat Andromeda CD US $7.00 Buy It Now 1 day
VINTAGE - 8 TRACK TAPE - JOHN DENVER FAREWELL ANDROMEDA US $1.50 Buy It Now 1 day
NUCLEUS TORN Andromeda Awaiting CD GERMANY NEW Sealed US $19.49 Buy It Now 1 day
Andromeda ?- Control Of The Dancefloor LP 1991 OLD SKOOL!! US $8.02 Buy It Now 1 day
Vladimir Horowitz - The Romantic Era Andromeda: ANDRCD5002 US $3.99 [0 bids]
Andromeda Galassia Perduta 7 Japan Anime Keiko Takemiya US $52.50 Buy It Now 1 day
EARTH AND FIRE andromeda girl 1981 WEST GERMAN VERTIGO CASSETTE US $8.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Prefab Sprout - Andromeda Heights - CD US $6.42 Buy It Now 1 day
Original 1973 JOHN DENVER Farewell Andromeda LP ALBUM 12" SF-8369 US $1.59 Buy It Now 1 day
Atomic Rooster Rarities SEALED 2001 UK CD Crazy World Of Arthur Brown Andromeda US $10.95 Buy It Now 1 day
John Denver Farewell Andromeda LP Record Vinyl 12" 1973 RCA Foldout US $4.99 Buy It Now 1 day
California Guitar Trio - Andromeda [CD New] US $16.98 Buy It Now 1 day
Andromeda Heights by Prefab Sprout (CD, May-1997, Sony) MINT! MAIL IT TOMORROW US $13.51 Buy It Now 1 day
JOHN DENVER "Farewell Andromeda" LP 1973 RCA Victor APL1-0101 vintage vinyl US $5.00 Buy It Now 1 day
ANDROMEDA - DEFINITIVE COLLECTION NEW CD US $22.86 Buy It Now 1 day
JOHN DENVER Farewell Andromeda LP 1973 Berkeley Woman I'd Rather Be A Cowboy US $5.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Spindrift - Andromeda [CD New] US $13.98 Buy It Now 1 day
Rock Promo NM! 45 John Denver Farewell Andromeda (Welcome To My Morning) / Farew US $5.00 Buy It Now 1 day
ANDROMEDA - EQUILIBRIUM (UK) NEW CD US $27.54 Buy It Now 1 day
Rock Promo 45 John Denver - Farewell Andromeda (Welcome To My Morning) / Farewel US $5.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Rock Promo 45 John Denver - Farewell Andromeda (Welcome To My Morning) US $5.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Definitive Collection by Andromeda *New CD* US $13.22 Buy It Now 2 days
Andromeda Project Sequences synthesizer-Rhythm is gonna ge CD US $7.70 Buy It Now 2 days
JOHN DENVER Farewell Andromeda VINYL LP RCA 0101 GF w Lyric Insert US $3.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Space Gardens - Our Friend Andromeda CD US $11.93 Buy It Now 2 days
Vaccaj Abbondanza Borri - Andromeda La Caccia Il Cosacco Della Volga CD US $16.08 Buy It Now 2 days
Iluzjon - Silent Andromeda NEW CD US $21.55 Buy It Now 2 days
Andromeda - Chimera CD Pop Rock US $16.28 Buy It Now 2 days
JOHN DENVER~~ FAREWELL ANDROMEDA US $6.99 Buy It Now 2 days
California Guitar Trio - Andromeda CD US $18.11 Buy It Now 2 days
Our Friend Andromeda - Space Gardens New & Sealed CD-JEWEL CASE Free Shipping US $15.28 Buy It Now 2 days
1973 LP RECORD JOHN DENVER FAREWELL ANDROMEDA US $8.09 Buy It Now 2 days
JOHN DENVER - FAREWELL ANDROMEDA, APL1-0101 RCA VICTOR US $16.25 Buy It Now 2 days
PAUL RICHARDS - ANDROMEDA [DIGIPAK] - NEW CD US $14.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Andromeda - Definitive Collection [CD New] US $16.13 Buy It Now 2 days
JOHN DENVER FAREWELL ANDROMEDA PROMO 45 VG++ ROCK 1973 US $2.99 Buy It Now 2 days
ANDROMEDA MEGA EXPRESS ORCHESTRA - Live On Planet Earth - LP US $27.90 Buy It Now 2 days
POEMS PRAYERS & PROMISES//FAREWELL ANDROMEDA - NEW CD US $10.16 Buy It Now 2 days
John Denver "Farewell Andromeda" LP US $4.95 Buy It Now 3 days
John Denver "Farewell Andromeda" PROMO LP US $3.47 Buy It Now 3 days
Nucleus Torn - Andromeda Awaiting NEW CD Digi US $25.68 Buy It Now 3 days
2003 METAL ~ ANDROMEDA ~ II=I ~ RARE PROMO ~ PROMOTIONAL CD US $16.66 Buy It Now 3 days
JOHN DENVER LP APL1-0101 FAREWELL ANDROMEDA 1005 R VG/EX C VG+ (LP-7036) US $9.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Andromeda Project Presents: Crime Fighters Featuring Dick Tracy Cassette US $5.21 Buy It Now 3 days
Original JOHN DENVER "FAREWELL ANDROMEDA" Album - Rare/Collectible US $2.95 [0 bids]
ANDROMEDA 'Go Your Way' Stereo 45 Germany US $30.00 [0 bids]
JOHN DENVER Goodby Andromeda, original vinyl LP, 1973, EX/NM, shrink! US $6.99 Buy It Now 3 days
RALPH LUNDSTEN & The Andromeda All Stars Discophrenia 1978 Swedish Vinyl LP US $70.00 Buy It Now 3 days
JOHN DENVER FAREWELL ANDROMEDA RECORD ALBUM LP US $4.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Andromeda - Anthology 60's cd Atomic Rooster Hard Stuff Fuzzy Duck KISSING SPELL US $29.90 Buy It Now 3 days
Andromeda - Definitive Collection CD US $20.54 Buy It Now 3 days
ANDROMEDA-GAZZA SEXY-1991-TECHNO US $7.22 Buy It Now 3 days
Andromeda - Equilibrium [CD New] US $23.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Poems, Prayers and Promises/farewell Andromeda 0743218696824, CD, BRAND NEW US $15.15 Buy It Now 3 days
Rare cd ANDROMEDA Chimera promo Massacre Records 2006 dream theater US $19.99 Buy It Now 3 days
John Denver Farewell Andromeda LP Includes I'd Rather be a Cowboy US $1.99 Buy It Now 3 days
ANDROMEDA .. SEVEN LONELY STREET.. J. DU CANN SIGNED .. REFLECTION. FIRST press US $79.00 [2 bids]
PANDEMONIUM ANDROMEDA Rave Flyer Flyers 31/8/91 A5 Telford Ice Rink Altern8 live US $8.04 Buy It Now 3 days
John Denver / Farewell Andromeda / 1973 / RCA Victor APL1-0101 / Orange Label US $6.38 Buy It Now 3 days
PANDEMONIUM ANDROMEDA 1991 TELFORD RAVE FLYER FLYERS US $3.22 Buy It Now 3 days
"Dark Andromeda" Nick Franks (CD, 1996, WSSM CD1003) Rare US $17.95 Buy It Now 3 days
Andromeda - Shock NEW CD US $19.64 Buy It Now 3 days
Rock 45 JOHN DENVER Farewell Andromeda (Welcome To My Morning) on RCA Victor US $5.00 Buy It Now 3 days
FACTORY SEALED / THE THREE O'CLOCK - AQUARIUS ANDROMEDA LP BURGER RECORDS TUFF US $18.00 Buy It Now 3 days
ACID HOUSE RAVE, PANDEMONIUM + ANDROMEDA 2 1991 DVD US $6.42 Buy It Now 3 days
Andromeda Strain Soundtrack LP Gil Melle hexagonal disc NM complete 1st press US $399.95 Buy It Now 3 days
Dr. Frank, Andromeda Klein Song, rare promo CD, sealed US $29.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Prefab Sprout - Andromeda Heights 1997 MUSIC CD FREE UK POST US $6.83 Buy It Now 4 days
ANDROMEDA - DEFINITIVE COLLECTION [ANDROMEDA] [CD BOXSET] [2 - NEW CD BOXSET US $13.15 Buy It Now 4 days
PANDEMONIUM ANDROMEDA X RAVE FLYER FLYERS US $3.22 Buy It Now 4 days
PANDEMONIUM RETURN OF CLUB ANDROMEDA RAVE FLYER FLYERS US $2.41 Buy It Now 4 days
PREFAB SPROUT Andromeda Heights CD 12 Track Promo AUSTRIAN Columbia 1997 US $8.43 Buy It Now 4 days
Richard Wagner: Parsifal (CD, Jan-2014, 4 Discs, Andromeda) US $34.28 Buy It Now 4 days
Richard Wagner: Parsifal (Bayreuth, 1958) (CD, Jul-2014, 4 Discs, Andromeda) US $30.91 Buy It Now 4 days

More places to buy ANDROMEDA music online Buy ANDROMEDA & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for ANDROMEDA DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

ANDROMEDA Manifest Tyranny ratings distribution

ANDROMEDA Manifest Tyranny reviews

Review by J-Man
3 stars Sweden is known for its massive progressive metal scene, and one of the bigger names in this scene is Andromeda. In spite of this, Manifest Tyranny (their fifth full-length album) is my first acquaintance with their music, so I can't (yet) compare this with their earlier efforts. What we have here is a fairly unique brand of melodic progressive metal that, while still borrowing heavily from bands like Dream Theater, Pain of Salvation, and Evergrey, sounds pretty original. Manifest Tyranny is an impressive modern prog metal release, and while I can't say it's a shining success from every angle, there are enough positive traits to outweigh any detriments.

Musically, I'd say that Manifest Tyranny is best described as melodic progressive metal, but with a more raw and heavy edge. While still quite complex, there are lots of crushing guitar riffs throughout the album, and the raw production further exemplifies the heavy edge that Andromeda favors on this release. While far from revolutionary, Manifest Tyranny does not sound like any other band; Andromeda has their own sound, and deserves to be applauded for this. The lyrics dealing with political stigma, corruption in government, and war are also pretty interesting, and I love the way the band is able to incorporate this relevant message into their songs using voiceovers and sound samples. My biggest gripe with Manifest Tyranny is that there aren't a whole lot of great tracks, and even though the whole album is good, it seldom reaches a level of excellence. I'd say "Asylum" and "Go Back to Sleep" are both great tracks, but the rest of Manifest Tyranny seldom exceeds the 'average' mark. A few more impressive compositions would've really done the album wonders - after all, the musicians playing the songs are extremely precise throughout the full 64 minute duration.

Even though I wish Manifest Tyranny were a bit shorter and had a few more great songs, this is still a fairly easy recommendation for modern prog metal enthusiasts. If you're in search of original and lyrically relevant progressive metal with top-notch musicianship and classy melodies, you're bound to be impressed by what Andromeda offers on this observation. 3.5 stars are deserved, and I can safely say that I'll be checking out more albums from these Swedish lads in the future.

Send comments to J-Man (BETA) | Report this review (#578717) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, November 29, 2011

4 stars 'Manifest Tyranny', album number five by Swedish prog metal masters Andromeda, once again has the band pushing themselves to try new things and evolve their sound. This time, an interesting mixture of the riffage displayed in 'The Immunity Zone' and the proggy atmosphere of 'II = I' help Andro ... (read more)

Report this review (#1052182) | Posted by Valarius | Wednesday, October 02, 2013 | Review Permanlink

4 stars Finally,the new album of the Sweds has been released at the end of 2011 year!I was really curious and inpatient to see how the things are going after the mediocre THE IMMUNITY ZONE album,which was not at all bad 100 %,it was just uninspired!Well,in 2011 ,things are much better,way better than ... (read more)

Report this review (#599813) | Posted by Ovidiu | Friday, December 30, 2011 | Review Permanlink

1 stars Gonna be real honest here, the first thing I asked upon listening to Andromeda's latest release "Manifest Tyranny" was, "Is this supposed to be good?". Being what I would call a lifelong heavy metal fan (So long as we can start my "life" in high school when I started listen to music at all), I've ha ... (read more)

Report this review (#565755) | Posted by Daggor | Thursday, November 10, 2011 | Review Permanlink

4 stars This release is, as far as I remember, my first acquaintance with Swedish prog metallers Andromeda, so I do not have their earlier releases as a point of reference or a point of comparison. In any case, I think that "Manifest Tyranny" is a pretty good album which is rich in variation and full o ... (read more)

Report this review (#560848) | Posted by Time Signature | Tuesday, November 01, 2011 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of ANDROMEDA "Manifest Tyranny"