IMAGINAERUM

Disc 1:

1. Taikatalvi (2:35)
2. Storytime (5:22)
3. Ghost River (5:24)
4. Slow, Love, Slow (5:50)
5. I Want My Tears Back (5:07)
6. Scaretale (7:32)
7. Arabesque (2:52)
8. Turn Loose The Mermaids (4:19)
9. Rest Calm (6:59)
10. The Crow, The Owl And The Dove (4:10)
11. Last Ride Of The Day (4:31)
12. Song Of Myself (13:29)
13. Imaginaerum (6:18)

Disc 2:

1. Taikatalvi (instrumental) (2:35)
2. Storytime (instrumental) (5:22)
3. Ghost River (instrumental) (5:24)
4. Slow, Love, Slow (instrumental) (5:50)
5. I Want My Tears Back (instrumental) (5:07)
6. Scaretale (instrumental) (7:32)
7. Arabesque (instrumental) (2:57)
8. Turn Loose The Mermaids (instrumental) (4:19)
9. Rest Calm (instrumental) (6:59)
10. The Crow, The Owl And The Dove (instrumental) (4:08)
11. Last Ride Of The Day (instrumental) (4:30)
12. Song Of Myself (instrumental) (12:32)
13. Imaginaerum (instrumental) (6:18)

Search NIGHTWISH Imaginaerum lyrics

Search NIGHTWISH Imaginaerum tabs

Anette Olzon - vocals
Tuomas Holopainen - keyboards, piano
Emppu Vuorinen - guitars
Marco Hietala - bass, vocals
Jukka Nevalainen - drums, percussion

Thanks to mamboboy for the addition

NIGHTWISH MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy NIGHTWISH Imaginaerum Music

Showtime Storytime (2-cd/2 blu-ray)Showtime Storytime (2-cd/2 blu-ray)
Nuclear Blast America 2013
NIGHTWISH / ANGELS FALL FIRST US $19.99 Buy It Now 1h 3m
NIGHTWISH / WISHMASTER US $19.99 Buy It Now 1h 5m
Nightwish " Once " Metal from Finland featuring Tarja Turunen US $6.50 [1 bids]
Nightwish - 1997 - 2001 - 4 disc edition US $50.19 Buy It Now 4h 17m
NIGHTWISH - OVER THE HILLS AND FAR AWAY LTD NUMBERED BLUE VINYL 2LP US $38.46 Buy It Now 4h 37m
Nightwish Bless The Child T CD NEW (UK Import) US $14.12 Buy It Now 4h 39m
Imaginaerum - Nightwish New & Sealed CD US $23.20 Buy It Now 6h 6m
Nightwish Century Child Bonus Tracks Mexican Edition CD US $8.99 Buy It Now 7h 19m
Nightwish Showtime Storytime Mexican Edition 2CD US $28.99 Buy It Now 7h 19m
Tarja Turunen / Colours In The Dark + BONUS TRACK CD NEW SEALED NIGHTWISH US $18.99 Buy It Now 7h 53m
NIGHTWISH - MAGAZINE CUTTING (FULL PAGE ADVERT) (REF T8) US $6.63 Buy It Now 8h 21m
Nightwish - Highest Hope (Best Of) (CD/DVD 2006) US $14.56 Buy It Now 8h 59m
Nightwish - Made In Hong Kong (NEW CD/DVD) US $14.62 Buy It Now 11h 2m
NightWish (Tarja Turunen) lot metal music 7 CDS , special edition 1997-2001 US $63.00 [0 bids]
NIGHTWISH**OVER HILLS AND FAR AWAY (LIMITED ED/180 G/GATEFOLD)**2 VINYL SET US $39.50 Buy It Now 12h 23m
Indica - Valoissa - cd produced by Tuomas Holopainen of Nightwish - FINLAND US $20.00 Buy It Now 14h 17m
NIGHTWISH - AMARANTH - NEW CD BOXSET US $10.98 Buy It Now 15h 38m
NIGHTWISH-Lot of 2 magazine adverts US $5.00 Buy It Now 16h 43m
THALION another sun CD (NIGHTWISH , XANDRIA, EPICA US $8.99 Buy It Now 17h 21m
Nightwish - Made In Hong Kong NEW CD + DVD US $11.96 Buy It Now 18h 6m
NIGHTWISH - OCEANBORN US $6.00 Buy It Now 18h 9m
NIGHTWISH OVER THE HILLS AND FAR AWAY 2X VINYL PD PICTURE DISC SEALED US $29.88 [0 bids]
Nightwish: Showtime, Storytime (2013) 2CD TAIWAN SEALED US $22.99 Buy It Now 20h 6m
Nightwish: Showtime, Storytime (2013) 2CD & 2DVD TAIWAN SEALED US $35.99 Buy It Now 20h 6m
Nightwish - Over The Hilla And Far Away - Vinyl 2-LP Import 2014 New US $43.99 Buy It Now 20h 22m
The Donnas Bitchin' CD L7 Alanis Morissette Runaways Nightwish Lita Ford Kiss US $5.99 Buy It Now 20h 27m
NIGHTWISH Once CD Epic Symphonic Power Metal Tarja US $4.00 [0 bids]
NIGHTWISH - IMAGINAERUM 2011 [CD NEW] US $19.28 Buy It Now 22h 26m
NIGHTWISH - IMAGINAERUM 2011 [CD NEW] US $22.15 Buy It Now 22h 26m
Nightwish - Showtime, Storytime (2 Blu-Ray + 2 CD) Digibook, Europe, Region 0 US $29.99 [0 bids]
NIGHTWISH Imaginaerum Official Fabric POSTER FLAG NEW US $15.89 Buy It Now 1 day
NIGHTWISH End Of An Era DVD (Brand New) Nuclear Blast US $16.83 Buy It Now 1 day
NIGHTWISH End Of An Era Blu-Ray (Brand New) Nuclear Blast US $20.57 Buy It Now 1 day
Once by Nightwish (CD, Oct-2004, Roadrunner Records) US $0.99 [1 bids]
Dark Passion Play by Nightwish (CD, Oct-2007, Roadrunner Records) US $0.99 [1 bids]
MANDRAKE - MARY CELESTE CD tiamat epica elis the gathering nightwish US $7.99 Buy It Now 1 day
NIGHTWISH - CENTURY CHILD US $44.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Nightwish - PICTURES, POSTERS, ARTICLES, NEWS. Great for any fan. US $11.69 Buy It Now 1 day
NIGHTWISH/ ANGELS FALL FIRST US $19.99 Buy It Now 1 day
SEASON'S END - The Failing Light (CD 2004) Female fronted Gothic Metal Nightwish US $15.99 Buy It Now 1 day
TAROT - GRAVITY OF LIGHT CD NEW NIGHTWISH EPICA KAMELOT US $5.99 Buy It Now 1 day
TRISTANIA - WORLD OF GLASS CD NEW NIGHTWISH EPICA US $8.99 Buy It Now 1 day
NIGHTWISH - OCEANBORN US $19.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Nightwish Over The Hills And Far Away CD (UK Import) NEW US $13.60 Buy It Now 1 day
NIGHTWISH - SHOWTIME STORYTIME NEW CD US $23.91 Buy It Now 1 day
SERENITY War Of Ages (2 Bonus Track) CD New NIGHTWISH KAMELOT US $14.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Nightwish - Showtime, Storytime 2DVD + 2CD - New & Sealed! Region 4 US $47.80 Buy It Now 1 day
Nightwish "Wishmaster" HTF Tarja Lacuna Stratovarious Ship Worldwide NM album US $29.90 [0 bids]
@ CD Random Eyes- Eyes Ablaze RARE FINNISH MELODIC FEMALE VOCALS NIGHTWISH INDIE US $19.99 Buy It Now 1 day
NIGHTWISH The crow, the owl and the dove CD DIGIPACK US $6.95 Buy It Now 1 day
TARJA TURUNEN ACT 1: LIVE 2012 2DVD SET IN DIGIPACK NIGHTWISH US $9.99 [0 bids]
Nightwish - Wishmaster CD US $6.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Nightwish Over the Hills And Far Away 2 X LP vinyl blue US $24.99 [0 bids]
Nightwish Angels Fall First LP Vinyl first original press edition Once Nemo rare US $58.99 [0 bids]
Showtime, Storytime (Bonus Blu-ray) Nightwish Audio CD US $54.88 Buy It Now 1 day
THY SYMPHONY harmonizing the world (EPICA,NIGHTWISH) US $7.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Once Nightwish Vinyl LP US $43.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Finland Metal Nightwish 2 Cds andDVD Box Set End of An Era Live (2008) US $15.99 Buy It Now 2 days
NIGHTWISH Imaginaerum the score CD US $8.99 Buy It Now 2 days
ELIS-SHOW ME THE WAY-CD EP 2007-NIGHTWISH-NEW & SEALED US $8.35 Buy It Now 2 days
ELIS-CATHARSIS-CD+DVD-2009-LEAVES' EYES/NIGHTWISH-NEW & SEALED US $18.39 Buy It Now 2 days
TRISTANIA-RUBICON-LIMITED DIGIPAK CD 2010+BONUS TRACK-NIGHTWISH-NEW US $11.69 Buy It Now 2 days
Nightwish - Oceanborn cd US $7.00 Buy It Now 2 days
NIGHTWISH / CENTURY CHILD US $19.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Nightwish - Dark Passion Play CD 2007 AFTER FOREVER TAROT DARWOODS MY BETROTHED US $11.69 Buy It Now 2 days
Nightwish(CD Single Promo)Amaranth-Nuclear Blast-Germany-New US $10.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Nightwish / Showtime, Storytime [2 CD] NEW SEALED US $20.99 Buy It Now 2 days
NIGHTWISH Showtime, Storytime (Limited Deluxe Edition) (2 CD+2 DVD) NEW SEALED US $39.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Nightwish: End of an Era [DVD/2 CDs] [DVD New] US $19.75 Buy It Now 2 days
NIGHTWISH - Dark Passion Play - 2007 Magazine Advertisment Poster US $7.53 Buy It Now 2 days
Nightwish - Showtime Storytime [Vinyl New] US $51.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Nightwish - Dark Passion Play Deluxe Box (2010, CD New) US $17.50 Buy It Now 2 days
Nightwish / Oceanborn JAPAN+1 1ST PRESS ORG!!!!! D US $34.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Nightwish - Wishmaster NEW CD US $14.25 Buy It Now 2 days
Nightwish Wishmaster Finland Goth Rock 11Trk CD Listen US $6.74 Buy It Now 2 days
Nightwish - End of An Era - NB1679-2 US $24.46 Buy It Now 2 days
NIGHTWISH - DARK PASSION PLAY (DIGIPAK) NEW CD US $38.48 Buy It Now 2 days
HIGHEST HOPES:BEST OF NIGHTWISH BY NIGHTWISH (CD) US $20.96 Buy It Now 2 days
Within Temptation - The Dance MCD EP 1st Press DSFA Records Nightwish Epica US $9.99 [1 bids]
NIGHTWISH IMAGINAERUM DELUXE EDITION SEALED 2 CD SET NEW US $10.59 Buy It Now 2 days
NIGHTWISH [ ANGELS FALL FIRST ] ORIGINAL CASSETTE THAI EDITION SEALED US $14.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Nightwish-nemo.cd single US $9.20 Buy It Now 2 days
Nightwish - Dark Passion Play - Special Deluxe Edition NEW CD US $17.17 Buy It Now 2 days
NIGHTWISH - DARK PASSION PLAY NEW CD US $26.21 Buy It Now 2 days
1$CD~ NIGHTWISH ~Highest Hopes (The Best of...) ~SYMPHONIC/POWER METAL ~VGd+ US $1.00 [0 bids]
NIGHTWISH the Siren w/ 3 RARE LIVE TRX LTD 10 INCH LP Vinyl SEALED MEGADETH TRX US $39.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Nightwish - Greatest Hits - 2CD Digipak - brand new US $12.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Angels Fall First, Nightwish, Good US $58.14 Buy It Now 3 days
Imaginaerum by Nightwish (Limited Steelbook) (Blu-ray) US $46.51 Buy It Now 3 days
Imaginaerum by Nightwish (DVD) US $37.18 Buy It Now 3 days
Nightwish Imaginaerum Movie Poster FABRIC POSTER FLAG NEW Official US $15.89 Buy It Now 3 days
NIGHTWISH Imaginaerum Official Fabric POSTER FLAG Power Metal NEW US $15.89 Buy It Now 3 days
Nightwish - Dark Passion Play Deluxe Box [CD New] US $34.50 Buy It Now 3 days
IDEAS - FONIX / PHOENIX *2 CD *NIGHTWISH* BRAND NEW US $19.99 Buy It Now 3 days
ALMAH - Edu Falaschi, CD AFM Records 2007 ANGRA, NIGHTWISH, Brand NEW Sealed US $9.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Nightwish Classic Metal 1 Symphonic SR t-shirt (longsleve & hoodie available) US $23.99 Buy It Now 3 days

More places to buy NIGHTWISH music online Buy NIGHTWISH & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for NIGHTWISH DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

NIGHTWISH Imaginaerum ratings distribution

NIGHTWISH Imaginaerum reviews

Review by Gatot
4 stars It's really an excellent symphonic metal album!

WOW! Man ..... I think the four years in waiting after their Dark Passion Play album in 2007 is worth. Nightwish has just released Imaginaerum as their seventh studio album on the 30th of November 2011. I was not quite following to what the band was up to during the making of this seminal album but from the net I found that the album is a concept album as said by Tuomas in an interview telling the story of an old composer on his deathbed, reminiscing of his youth. What an interesting storyline. Well, it's not for Tuomas only, it's for me personally as I had a dream when I was childhood that I wanted to be a composer of great prog music. What I meant at that time was that I wanted to make a music as great as Gates of Delirium (Yes) or Supper's Ready (Genesis) or Tarkus (ELP). But unfortunately,.....life told me another lesson that the better way to be a composer was to give that job to other people and I would just enjoy and review the music .....

The album was produced alongside the movie of the same name, directed by Stobe Harju, who previously directed Nightwish's "The Islander" music video, and the album and the film share the same themes and general story. The first single off the album, "Storytime" was released on November 9 and quickly topped the Finnish single charts. Imaginaerum was certified 2x Platinum in Finland on the day of its release, with more than 50,000 copies sold.

Solid composition

When I talk about prog, I think this album has little measure on it. But, I will have a look more on how the composition has been crafted by the band. First off, I think this album has a quite strong and sometimes memorable, in some segments, in terms of tagline melody. From the opening track of Taikatalvi that sets the overall tone of the album, sung in Finnish, has successfully demonstrated clear direction on the musical side. It flows naturally to other tracks in nice melody. In terms of harmony, the album demonstrates great combination of all instruments and orchestration they play. For the metal fans, the music may sound awkward as the guitar sound is not quite dominating the solo part of the music. In terms of tempo and style changes there are many that I can feel throughout the album. The album lacks complexities as most of the tracks do not provide challenges to the listeners. They music just flow beautifully even if you do not like prog music at all. It's quite an easy listening music, I believe. In terms of structural integrity - this album proves that they are the masters of music making as the overall structure of the music is solid and cohesive - it supports the storyline, really.

I have been playing this album many times, I think more than 5 times and everytime I play, I always play it in its entirety. Only when the album reaches track 7 Arabesque, I always play another round again because I love this instrumental piece. Actually, not only that, the music sounds nice really as right after the opening track they play Storytime which has up tempo style, performed in simple melodic metal style. The continuation to Ghost River happens beautifully with excellent orchestration. The female vocal performs nicely with clear voice. I don't feel anything diminishing with her vocal quality compared to previous singer, Tarja Turunen. Yes, the vocal style is different, but it still fits with Nightwish music. It's a great transition that the band was able to manage well. The orchestration work is really great. I even love their previous album Dark Passion Play.

The music turns slow and melodic with Slow, Love, Slow and then returns back into up tempo with a poppy stuff I Want My Tears Back. There is no reason for not liking this easy to digest and energetic track. Scaretale is a melodic power metal track with great orchestration and guitar riffs. I always love the combination of guitar riffs and string orchestra. In some musical breaks the orchestra sounds really powerful and captivating. Arabesque is a masterpiece orchestral work - the most favorite track for me. Turn Loose The Mermaids demonstrates great vocal work combined wonderfully with acoustic guitar, woodwind and string section. It's really a melancholic track.

Rest Calm brings the music into medium tempo style followed with thin guitar riffs and grandiose orchestra. This time male vocal takes part followed with nice female vocal. I love the flow of this track - it's really cool. The Crow, The Owl And The Dove is a mellow track with duet vocals. Last Ride Of The Day is really a wonderful composition with grandiose orchestration followed with another great track Song Of Myself . The album concludes with a reprise section in instrumental version - performed in orchestra fashion.

I do not need to conclude this wonderfully crafted album. It's a masterpiece symphonic metal album - 4.5 stars.

Peace on earth and mercy mild - GW

Send comments to Gatot (BETA) | Report this review (#595867) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, December 25, 2011

4 stars I have been looking forward for the release of this record with mixed feelings for quite a while. I really adored the band's last bombastic, diversified and impressive output "Dark Passion Play" and was intrigued by this new record, its concept and the upcoming movie in relation to this release w ... (read more)

Report this review (#808896) | Posted by kluseba | Thursday, August 23, 2012 | Review Permanlink

5 stars By way of introduction I have to say that Nightwish with "Imaginaerum" took a step to the new level and this release is something more than just symphonic metal.Probably the best nightwish album .I said:"an album" but it is actually a soundtrack to the film or something like theater play. Th ... (read more)

Report this review (#681069) | Posted by Emej | Saturday, March 24, 2012 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of NIGHTWISH "Imaginaerum"