IMAGINAERUM

Disc 1:

1. Taikatalvi (2:35)
2. Storytime (5:22)
3. Ghost River (5:24)
4. Slow, Love, Slow (5:50)
5. I Want My Tears Back (5:07)
6. Scaretale (7:32)
7. Arabesque (2:52)
8. Turn Loose The Mermaids (4:19)
9. Rest Calm (6:59)
10. The Crow, The Owl And The Dove (4:10)
11. Last Ride Of The Day (4:31)
12. Song Of Myself (13:29)
13. Imaginaerum (6:18)

Disc 2:

1. Taikatalvi (instrumental) (2:35)
2. Storytime (instrumental) (5:22)
3. Ghost River (instrumental) (5:24)
4. Slow, Love, Slow (instrumental) (5:50)
5. I Want My Tears Back (instrumental) (5:07)
6. Scaretale (instrumental) (7:32)
7. Arabesque (instrumental) (2:57)
8. Turn Loose The Mermaids (instrumental) (4:19)
9. Rest Calm (instrumental) (6:59)
10. The Crow, The Owl And The Dove (instrumental) (4:08)
11. Last Ride Of The Day (instrumental) (4:30)
12. Song Of Myself (instrumental) (12:32)
13. Imaginaerum (instrumental) (6:18)

Search NIGHTWISH Imaginaerum lyrics

Search NIGHTWISH Imaginaerum tabs

Anette Olzon - vocals
Tuomas Holopainen - keyboards, piano
Emppu Vuorinen - guitars
Marco Hietala - bass, vocals
Jukka Nevalainen - drums, percussion

Thanks to mamboboy for the addition

NIGHTWISH MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy NIGHTWISH Imaginaerum Music

Showtime Storytime (2-cd/2 blu-ray)Showtime Storytime (2-cd/2 blu-ray)
Nuclear Blast America 2013
Spinefarm Records 2008
From Wishes to Eternity: LiveFrom Wishes to Eternity: Live
Universal I.S. 2000
DVD$8.47
TARJA TURUNEN - Colours In The Dark CD 2013 SEALED! nightwish US $10.00 [0 bids]
TARJA TURUNEN - Colours In The Dark DELUXE Edition CD 2013 SEALED! nightwish US $15.90 [0 bids]
NEW - Wishmaster by Nightwish US $18.05 Buy It Now 2h 49m
NATTVINDENS GRAT Chaos Without Theory ORG CD 97 Solistitium Moonspell Nightwish US $24.99 Buy It Now 3h 37m
TARJA DIE ALIVE NIGHTWISH CD ARGENTINA PROMO US $20.00 Buy It Now 4h 8m
NIGHTWISH - ONCE DOUBLE PICTURE DISC LP US $89.99 [0 bids]
RARE PROMO CD-UNRELEASED NIGHTWISH Sleepwalker-LEMONATOR-GIANT ROBOT-AAVIKKO+VA US $7.99 Buy It Now 5h 10m
NightWish (Tarja Turunen) lot metal music 7 CDS , special edition 1997-2001 US $61.00 [0 bids]
EPICA RETROSPECT 10TH ANNIVERSARY 3-CD Boxset w/OBI NEW! Simone Simons Nightwish US $26.99 Buy It Now 6h 19m
Lacuna Coil - Black Crown Halo DELUXE Digi + DVD Within Tarja Nightwish Epica US $10.00 Buy It Now 6h 43m
ALL ENDS a Road To Depression (epica,indica , nightwish US $7.99 Buy It Now 7h 32m
Dark Passion Play (Spec), Nightwish, New Extra tracks, Special Edition US $22.45 Buy It Now 8h
NIGHTWISH IMAGINAERUM SEALED CD NEW 2012 US $5.63 Buy It Now 8h 2m
Fairlytales by Skylark (CD, Jan-2008, Renaissance Records (Nightwish/Rhapsody) US $12.99 Buy It Now 8h 7m
Wishmaster Nightwish Audio CD US $22.73 Buy It Now 8h 37m
NIGHTWISH HIGHEST HOPES THE BEST OF LIMITED CD DVD US $19.99 Buy It Now 10h 22m
Nightwish / Imaginaerium CD US $19.16 Buy It Now 10h 40m
Nightwish - Imaginaerum (2013) CD LIMITED EDITION INCL. POSTER-NEW -FREEPOST US $22.53 Buy It Now 11h 16m
SIRENIA The 13th Floor CD ( EPICA ,NIGHTWISH TRISTANIA US $8.95 Buy It Now 11h 54m
NIGHTWISH Promo 2CD Imaginaerum w/Bonus Track 2012 Japan NEW WPCR-14367/8 US $20.73 [1 bids]
XANDRIA neverworld´s end CD (within temptation, nightwish, epica ) + BONUS TRACK US $8.99 Buy It Now 14h 35m
Nightwish ONCE CD + 2 Bonus Tracks 2004 Roadrunner Rock Symphonic Metal VGC US $11.61 Buy It Now 16h 13m
Tarja Turunen - ACT 1( NIGHTWISH ) 2 DVD ]LIVE Symphonic US $11.99 Buy It Now 16h 24m
Nightwish Dark Passion Play Collectors Edition LIKE NEW 2CD Set Symphonic Metal US $15.33 Buy It Now 16h 30m
Nightwish - Imaginaerum, German ltd. double picture vinyl, sealed US $59.99 [1 bids]
TAROT To Live Again RARE JAPAN CD OBI XRCN-1199 Nightwish Sinergy US $39.99 Buy It Now 18h 57m
ANETTE OLZON - Shine digi CD / 2014 SEALED! nightwish US $21.90 [0 bids]
NIGHTWISH - CENTURY CHILD 2LP PICTURE VINYL!! US $46.44 [0 bids]
NIGHTWISH OCEANBORN RARE UKR ORIGINAL CD NEW SYMPHO POWER METAL TARJA VOCAL US $17.99 Buy It Now 19h 38m
VISIONS OF ATLANTIS-CAST AWAY + 1 BNS-DIGI-nightwish US $9.99 Buy It Now 19h 39m
NIGHTWISH Imaginaerum CD 2 (LIMITED EDITION 2 CD set + POSTER US $11.99 Buy It Now 20h
NIGHTWISH - SHOWTIME STORYTIME (+DVD) NEW CD US $38.97 Buy It Now 20h 9m
Nightwish ?- Century Child Special Edition 2CD Finnish US $11.99 [0 bids]
Tarot ?- You CD-SINGLE Brand New NIGHTWISH MARCO HIETALA FINNISH RELEASE OOP US $6.99 [0 bids]
Nightwish ?- Bye Bye Beautiful Promo CDS Finnish US $14.99 [0 bids]
Nightwish - Nemo (Radio- & Club-Promo) (CD, Maxi, Promo) US $4.99 [0 bids]
Nightwish Classic Metal 1 Symphonic SR hoodie sweatshirt (longsleve available) US $59.99 Buy It Now 21h 41m
Nightwish Classic Metal 2 Symphonic SR hoodie sweatshirt (longsleve available) US $59.99 Buy It Now 21h 41m
Nightwish Classic Metal 3 Symphonic SR hoodie sweatshirt (longsleve available) US $59.99 Buy It Now 21h 41m
Imaginaerum 2 CD SET NIGHTWISH (FREE SHIPPING) US $11.77 Buy It Now 22h
Wallet (imitation leather, painted) Nightwish US $17.30 Buy It Now 23h 3m
NIGHTWISH-MADE IN HONG KONG-JAPAN SHM-CD E50 US $25.50 Buy It Now 23h 14m
Wallet (imitation leather, painted) Nightwish US $17.30 Buy It Now 23h 47m
Wallet (imitation leather, painted) Nightwish US $17.30 Buy It Now 23h 47m
Nemo, Pt. 1 [Single] by Nightwish (CD, Apr-2004, Wea) Very Good Condition US $9.99 [0 bids]
Nightwish Movie Poster Official Textile Flag Poster US $13.41 Buy It Now 1 day
TARJA TURUNEN - Colours In The Dark LTD DELUXE BOXSET 2013 SEALED! nightwish US $34.90 [0 bids]
Seraphim / AI JAPAN+1 w/Sticker Nightwish OOP!!!!! #F US $34.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Nightwish - Once - NB1291-2 US $12.52 Buy It Now 1 day
NIGHTWISH OCEANBORN + BONUS TRACK SEALED CD NEW US $7.24 Buy It Now 1 day
NIGHTWISH Highest Hopes Best Of Greatest Hits CD & DVD NEW US $20.05 Buy It Now 1 day
NIGHTWISH - IMAGINAERUM (SPECIAL) NEW CD US $29.07 Buy It Now 1 day
Nightwish - Angels Fall First [CD New] US $32.96 Buy It Now 1 day
Nightwish Deep Silent Complete Single US $9.99 [0 bids]
NIGHTWISH - IMAGINAERUM NEW CD US $24.13 Buy It Now 1 day
Nightwish: Amaranth 2 CD Set 2007 Nuclear Blast Germany NB 1925-0 Gatefold Case US $12.95 Buy It Now 1 day
NIGHTWISH - ANGELS FALL FIRST (IMPORT) NEW CD US $39.73 Buy It Now 1 day
WITHIN TEMPTATION Hydra CD new ( Nightwish Lacunacoil Epica )+bonus tracks US $7.99 Buy It Now 1 day
WITHIN TEMPTATION Hydra CD new ( Nightwish Lacunacoil Epica ) bonus Tracks US $7.99 Buy It Now 1 day
METALLICA Fu Manchu CRADLE OF FILTH Primus NIGHTWISH Shadows Fall PROMO CD 2004 US $14.99 Buy It Now 1 day
NIGHTWISH SHOWTIME STORYTIME 2CD+2DVD LIMITED DELUXE EDITION BOXSET 1000 COPIES US $179.99 Buy It Now 1 day
NIGHTWISH from wishes to eternity AT THE HILLS FAR AWAY DVD + CD US $29.99 Buy It Now 1 day
NIGHTWISH Dark Passion Play - 26 tr. 2007 Double CD w/ instrumental bonus album US $24.50 Buy It Now 1 day
INDICA - VALOISSA CD RARE / Nightwish OOP and HTF US $14.99 [0 bids]
INDICA - A WAY AWAY CD SEALED / Nightwish US $14.99 [0 bids]
NIGHTWISH - IMAGINAERUM 2CD Finnish digipak SEALED! US $19.99 [0 bids]
V/A-METAL INVADER-WARZONE XXV11 RARE PROMO CD NIGHTWISH MAYHEM WOLVERINE AMBEON US $7.99 Buy It Now 1 day

More places to buy NIGHTWISH music online Buy NIGHTWISH & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for NIGHTWISH DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

NIGHTWISH Imaginaerum ratings distribution

NIGHTWISH Imaginaerum reviews

Review by Gatot
4 stars It's really an excellent symphonic metal album!

WOW! Man ..... I think the four years in waiting after their Dark Passion Play album in 2007 is worth. Nightwish has just released Imaginaerum as their seventh studio album on the 30th of November 2011. I was not quite following to what the band was up to during the making of this seminal album but from the net I found that the album is a concept album as said by Tuomas in an interview telling the story of an old composer on his deathbed, reminiscing of his youth. What an interesting storyline. Well, it's not for Tuomas only, it's for me personally as I had a dream when I was childhood that I wanted to be a composer of great prog music. What I meant at that time was that I wanted to make a music as great as Gates of Delirium (Yes) or Supper's Ready (Genesis) or Tarkus (ELP). But unfortunately,.....life told me another lesson that the better way to be a composer was to give that job to other people and I would just enjoy and review the music .....

The album was produced alongside the movie of the same name, directed by Stobe Harju, who previously directed Nightwish's "The Islander" music video, and the album and the film share the same themes and general story. The first single off the album, "Storytime" was released on November 9 and quickly topped the Finnish single charts. Imaginaerum was certified 2x Platinum in Finland on the day of its release, with more than 50,000 copies sold.

Solid composition

When I talk about prog, I think this album has little measure on it. But, I will have a look more on how the composition has been crafted by the band. First off, I think this album has a quite strong and sometimes memorable, in some segments, in terms of tagline melody. From the opening track of Taikatalvi that sets the overall tone of the album, sung in Finnish, has successfully demonstrated clear direction on the musical side. It flows naturally to other tracks in nice melody. In terms of harmony, the album demonstrates great combination of all instruments and orchestration they play. For the metal fans, the music may sound awkward as the guitar sound is not quite dominating the solo part of the music. In terms of tempo and style changes there are many that I can feel throughout the album. The album lacks complexities as most of the tracks do not provide challenges to the listeners. They music just flow beautifully even if you do not like prog music at all. It's quite an easy listening music, I believe. In terms of structural integrity - this album proves that they are the masters of music making as the overall structure of the music is solid and cohesive - it supports the storyline, really.

I have been playing this album many times, I think more than 5 times and everytime I play, I always play it in its entirety. Only when the album reaches track 7 Arabesque, I always play another round again because I love this instrumental piece. Actually, not only that, the music sounds nice really as right after the opening track they play Storytime which has up tempo style, performed in simple melodic metal style. The continuation to Ghost River happens beautifully with excellent orchestration. The female vocal performs nicely with clear voice. I don't feel anything diminishing with her vocal quality compared to previous singer, Tarja Turunen. Yes, the vocal style is different, but it still fits with Nightwish music. It's a great transition that the band was able to manage well. The orchestration work is really great. I even love their previous album Dark Passion Play.

The music turns slow and melodic with Slow, Love, Slow and then returns back into up tempo with a poppy stuff I Want My Tears Back. There is no reason for not liking this easy to digest and energetic track. Scaretale is a melodic power metal track with great orchestration and guitar riffs. I always love the combination of guitar riffs and string orchestra. In some musical breaks the orchestra sounds really powerful and captivating. Arabesque is a masterpiece orchestral work - the most favorite track for me. Turn Loose The Mermaids demonstrates great vocal work combined wonderfully with acoustic guitar, woodwind and string section. It's really a melancholic track.

Rest Calm brings the music into medium tempo style followed with thin guitar riffs and grandiose orchestra. This time male vocal takes part followed with nice female vocal. I love the flow of this track - it's really cool. The Crow, The Owl And The Dove is a mellow track with duet vocals. Last Ride Of The Day is really a wonderful composition with grandiose orchestration followed with another great track Song Of Myself . The album concludes with a reprise section in instrumental version - performed in orchestra fashion.

I do not need to conclude this wonderfully crafted album. It's a masterpiece symphonic metal album - 4.5 stars.

Peace on earth and mercy mild - GW

Send comments to Gatot (BETA) | Report this review (#595867) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, December 25, 2011

4 stars I have been looking forward for the release of this record with mixed feelings for quite a while. I really adored the band's last bombastic, diversified and impressive output "Dark Passion Play" and was intrigued by this new record, its concept and the upcoming movie in relation to this release w ... (read more)

Report this review (#808896) | Posted by kluseba | Thursday, August 23, 2012 | Review Permanlink

5 stars By way of introduction I have to say that Nightwish with "Imaginaerum" took a step to the new level and this release is something more than just symphonic metal.Probably the best nightwish album .I said:"an album" but it is actually a soundtrack to the film or something like theater play. Th ... (read more)

Report this review (#681069) | Posted by Emej | Saturday, March 24, 2012 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of NIGHTWISH "Imaginaerum"