IMAGINAERUM

Disc 1:

1. Taikatalvi (2:35)
2. Storytime (5:22)
3. Ghost River (5:24)
4. Slow, Love, Slow (5:50)
5. I Want My Tears Back (5:07)
6. Scaretale (7:32)
7. Arabesque (2:52)
8. Turn Loose The Mermaids (4:19)
9. Rest Calm (6:59)
10. The Crow, The Owl And The Dove (4:10)
11. Last Ride Of The Day (4:31)
12. Song Of Myself (13:29)
13. Imaginaerum (6:18)

Disc 2:

1. Taikatalvi (instrumental) (2:35)
2. Storytime (instrumental) (5:22)
3. Ghost River (instrumental) (5:24)
4. Slow, Love, Slow (instrumental) (5:50)
5. I Want My Tears Back (instrumental) (5:07)
6. Scaretale (instrumental) (7:32)
7. Arabesque (instrumental) (2:57)
8. Turn Loose The Mermaids (instrumental) (4:19)
9. Rest Calm (instrumental) (6:59)
10. The Crow, The Owl And The Dove (instrumental) (4:08)
11. Last Ride Of The Day (instrumental) (4:30)
12. Song Of Myself (instrumental) (12:32)
13. Imaginaerum (instrumental) (6:18)

Search NIGHTWISH Imaginaerum lyrics

Search NIGHTWISH Imaginaerum tabs

Anette Olzon - vocals
Tuomas Holopainen - keyboards, piano
Emppu Vuorinen - guitars
Marco Hietala - bass, vocals
Jukka Nevalainen - drums, percussion

Thanks to mamboboy for the addition

NIGHTWISH MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy NIGHTWISH Imaginaerum Music

Showtime Storytime (2-cd/2 blu-ray)Showtime Storytime (2-cd/2 blu-ray)
Nuclear Blast America 2013
Spinefarm Records 2008
NIGHTWISH - HIGHEST HOPES: BEST OF NIGHTWISH NEW CD US $30.30 Buy It Now 1h 27m
NIGHTWISH Highest Hopes 2005 UK promo-only nail polish MINT US $26.63 [2 bids]
Nightwish - Nemo 4 Track CD Single Incl Video US $8.33 Buy It Now 1h 41m
Nightwish- Once WHITE colored 180gm vinyl record LP SEALED Tarja Epica Evergrey US $66.00 Buy It Now 2h 50m
Dark Passion Play by Nightwish (CD, Oct-2007, Roadrunner Records) US $3.50 [0 bids]
Dark Passion Play: Collector's Edition [Limited] by Nightwish (CD, Oct-2007,... US $20.00 Buy It Now 2h 59m
NIGHTWISH**SHOWTIME, STORYTIME**2 CD + 2 BLU-RAY SET US $28.95 Buy It Now 3h 16m
NIGHTWISH Dark Passion Play OZ CD 2007 US $13.92 Buy It Now 6h 55m
Nightwish: End Of An Era DVD collection US $25.00 [0 bids]
LUNATICA - New Shores ( nightwish -xandria) CD US $7.88 Buy It Now 10h 12m
NIGHTWISH CENTURY CHILD SPECIAL UKR. EDITION MOON RECORDS US $8.99 Buy It Now 10h 35m
Nightwish - Over The Hills & Far Away 2x BLUE COLOURED vinyl Within Temptation US $38.20 Buy It Now 11h 39m
NIGHTWISH - IMAGINAERUM, ORG 2012 JAPAN 2CD + OBI, NEW - SEALED! US $49.99 Buy It Now 11h 53m
NIGHTWISH The crow, the owl and the dove CD LIMITED DIJIPACK VERSION US $6.99 Buy It Now 12h 11m
Nightwish - Oceanborn (NEW CD) US $11.22 Buy It Now 14h
NIGHTWISH - AMARANTH (IMPORT) NEW CD US $19.98 Buy It Now 14h 46m
NIGHTWISH - HIGHEST HOPES: THE BEST OF NIGHTWISH [602498700587] - NEW CD US $7.20 Buy It Now 16h 6m
NIGHTWISH-HIGHEST HOPES-JAPAN SHM-CD E50 US $24.99 Buy It Now 16h 43m
WITHIN TEMPTATION "France temptation"Rare cd 2001,The Gathering,Nightwish US $39.99 Buy It Now 16h 58m
Highest Hopes: The Best of Nightwish by Nightwish (CD, Jun-2012, Universal... US $24.36 Buy It Now 17h 20m
Angels Fall First by Nightwish (CD, Jun-2012, Universal Music) US $24.36 Buy It Now 17h 20m
Century Child by Nightwish (CD, Jun-2012, Universal Music) US $24.74 Buy It Now 17h 20m
NIGHTWISH-SHOWTIME, STORYTIME-JAPAN 2 DVD N50 US $65.50 Buy It Now 18h 39m
NEW - Wishmaster by Nightwish US $42.39 Buy It Now 18h 48m
@ CD After Forever - s/t NUCLEAR BLAST 2007 SS NIGHTWISH FLOOR JANSEN US $12.99 Buy It Now 19h 23m
WISHMASTER BY NIGHTWISH (CD) US $20.50 Buy It Now 19h 44m
~ NIGHTWISH - OCEANBORN ~ MUSIC CD US $6.99 Buy It Now 21h 6m
NIGHTWISH-SHOWTIME, STORYTIME-JAPAN 2 CD + 2 DVD BONUS TRACK V00 US $97.99 Buy It Now 21h 12m
NIGHTWISH - FRIDGE MAGNET US $1.65 [0 bids]
22h
ANETTE OLZON Shine Digipak CD 2014 NEW & SEALED Nightwish US $12.49 Buy It Now 22h 29m
NIGHTWISH NEMO CD SINGLE US $1.50 [0 bids]
ALL ENDS a Road To Depression (epica,indica , nightwish US $7.99 Buy It Now 23h 31m
"Shine" CD - Anette Olzon rare NIGHTWISH Within Temptation - Gothic Female Metal US $7.99 [0 bids]
NIGHTWISH HIGHEST HOPES THE BEST OF LIMITED CD DVD US $19.99 Buy It Now 23h 44m
End of an Era [2 CD/DVD] by Nightwish 3 Discs, Nuclear Blast... US $21.96 Buy It Now 23h 58m
Nightwish - Maximum Nightwish [CD New] US $13.98 Buy It Now 1 day
Nightwish Tarja Turunen - GERMAN PR0M0 DVD Beauty and the Beat with Mike Terrana US $9.00 [0 bids]
Nightwish - Imaginaerum (2013) CD LIMITED EDITION INCL. POSTER-NEW -FREEPOST US $21.29 Buy It Now 1 day
SIRENIA The 13th Floor CD ( EPICA ,NIGHTWISH TRISTANIA US $8.95 Buy It Now 1 day
SYMPHONY X - V - CD Avantasia Nightwish Helloween Blind Guardian Edguy US $8.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Oratory "Illusion Dimensions" CD Symphonic Power Metal Nightwish Darkmoor US $4.00 [0 bids]
Nightwish ONCE CD + 2 Bonus Tracks 2004 Roadrunner Rock Symphonic Metal VGC US $11.64 Buy It Now 1 day
Tarja Turunen - ACT 1( NIGHTWISH ) 2 DVD ]LIVE Symphonic US $11.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Nightwish Dark Passion Play Collectors Edition LIKE NEW 2CD Set Symphonic Metal US $15.36 Buy It Now 1 day
TAROT To Live Again RARE JAPAN CD OBI XRCN-1199 Nightwish Sinergy US $39.99 Buy It Now 1 day
VISIONS OF ATLANTIS-CAST AWAY + 1 BNS-DIGI-nightwish US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
NIGHTWISH Imaginaerum CD 2 (LIMITED EDITION 2 CD set + POSTER US $11.99 Buy It Now 1 day
NIGHTWISH - SHOWTIME STORYTIME (+DVD) NEW CD US $39.06 Buy It Now 1 day
Imaginaerum 2 CD SET NIGHTWISH (FREE SHIPPING) US $11.87 Buy It Now 1 day
Nightwish - Highest Hopes-The Best Of Nightwish CD UNIVERSAL US $25.10 Buy It Now 1 day
NIGHTWISH-MADE IN HONG KONG-JAPAN SHM-CD E50 US $24.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Sonata Arctica SCREEN PRINTED BACK PATCH Nightwish Within Temptation Epica US $12.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Nightwish - Once - NB1291-2 US $18.09 Buy It Now 1 day
Nightwish - Showtime, Storytime [2-CD/2-DVD] US $2.00 [2 bids]
EVENFALL - Cumbersome (CD 2002) Nightwish Tristania Opeth Century Media SEALED US $12.99 Buy It Now 1 day
TYPE O NEGATIVE SCREEN PRINTED BACK PATCH The 69 Eyes TIAMAT Samael Nightwish US $12.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Nightwish: Amaranth 2 CD Set 2007 Nuclear Blast Germany NB 1925-0 Gatefold Case US $12.95 Buy It Now 1 day
NIGHTWISH - IMAGINAERUM (SPECIAL) NEW CD US $29.14 Buy It Now 1 day
NIGHTWISH - IMAGINAERUM NEW CD US $24.19 Buy It Now 1 day
NIGHTWISH-PATCH ORIGINAL FINLAND POWER METAL CULT RARE US $14.99 Buy It Now 1 day
NIGHTWISH-END OF AN ERA CD NEW US $17.62 Buy It Now 1 day
NIGHTWISH**OVER HILLS AND FAR AWAY (LIMITED ED/180 G/GATEFOLD)**2 VINYL SET US $29.91 Buy It Now 1 day
WITHIN TEMPTATION Hydra CD new ( Nightwish Lacunacoil Epica )+bonus tracks US $7.99 Buy It Now 1 day
WITHIN TEMPTATION Hydra CD new ( Nightwish Lacunacoil Epica ) bonus Tracks US $7.99 Buy It Now 1 day
METALLICA Fu Manchu CRADLE OF FILTH Primus NIGHTWISH Shadows Fall PROMO CD 2004 US $14.99 Buy It Now 2 days
NIGHTWISH from wishes to eternity AT THE HILLS FAR AWAY DVD + CD US $29.99 Buy It Now 2 days
TARJA Left In The Dark ( NIGHTWISH ) CD US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
NIGHTWISH Dark Passion Play - 26 tr. 2007 Double CD w/ instrumental bonus album US $24.50 Buy It Now 2 days
NIGHTWISH (TARJA TURUNEN) Picture Vinyl 2LP Angels Fall First (2004) US $89.99 Buy It Now 2 days
NIGHTWISH (TARJA TURUNEN) Picture Vinyl 2LP Wishmaster (2004) US $89.99 Buy It Now 2 days
NIGHTWISH (TARJA TURUNEN) original black Vinyl 3LP Box End Of An Era (2006) US $149.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Made In Hong Kong (And Various Other Places) by Nightwish (CD, Mar-2009, 2... US $8.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Nightwish - End of Innocence [DVD] DVD US $19.06 Buy It Now 2 days
NIGHTWISH Highest Hopes Album Sampler 2005 UK / EURO collectors CD issue US $28.00 Buy It Now 2 days
NIGHTWISH storytime CD single promo 2011 Nuclear Blast ?- NB 2844-2 US $18.00 Buy It Now 2 days
TARJA Left In The Dark ( NIGHTWISH ) CD US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
TARJA Beauty and the Beat 2 CD ( Nightwish ) US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
NIGHTWISH Imaginaerum SPECIAL EDITION 2x CD Set SEALED NEW US $19.78 Buy It Now 2 days
NIGHTWISH -OVER THE HILLS- 2 LP VINYL SET/ IMPORT NEW SEALED US $24.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Nightwish - Over The Hills And NEW CD US $16.40 Buy It Now 2 days
Nightwish - Amaranth DIGIPAK EDITION CD US $9.99 [0 bids]
Nightwish - Sleeping Sun MEGA RARE CD SINGLE US $9.99 [0 bids]
Nightwish - Nemo MEGA RARE CD SINGLE US $9.99 [0 bids]
Nightwish - Nemo MEGA RARE CD SINGLE DIGIPAK EDITION US $9.99 [0 bids]
Nightwish - Bless The Child MEGA RARE CD SINGLE DIGIPAK EDITION US $9.99 [0 bids]
Nightwish - The Siren MEGA RARE CD SINGLE EDITION US $9.99 [0 bids]
Nightwish - Gates Of Metal MEGA RARE LIVE IN SWEDEN 2003 CD SILVER PRESSED!! US $10.50 [2 bids]
Nightwish - Mysteries MEGA RARE FULL OF RARITIES CD SILVER PRESSED!! US $9.99 [1 bids]
Nightwish - Angel's Dream MEGA RARE CD LIVE IN DYNAMO 2004 SILVER PRESSED!! US $9.99 [1 bids]
Nightwish - Asylum Choir MEGA RARE CD LIVE IN SWEDEN 2003 SILVER PRESSED!! US $9.99 [1 bids]
Nightwish - Wish I Had An Angel MEGA RARE CD SINGLE US $9.99 [0 bids]
Imaginaerum NIGHTWISH CD ( FREE SHIPPING) US $10.95 Buy It Now 2 days
Nightwish Classic Metal Symphonic Kitee t-shirt (longsleve & hoodie available) US $18.99 Buy It Now 2 days

More places to buy NIGHTWISH music online Buy NIGHTWISH & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for NIGHTWISH DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

NIGHTWISH Imaginaerum ratings distribution

NIGHTWISH Imaginaerum reviews

Review by Gatot
4 stars It's really an excellent symphonic metal album!

WOW! Man ..... I think the four years in waiting after their Dark Passion Play album in 2007 is worth. Nightwish has just released Imaginaerum as their seventh studio album on the 30th of November 2011. I was not quite following to what the band was up to during the making of this seminal album but from the net I found that the album is a concept album as said by Tuomas in an interview telling the story of an old composer on his deathbed, reminiscing of his youth. What an interesting storyline. Well, it's not for Tuomas only, it's for me personally as I had a dream when I was childhood that I wanted to be a composer of great prog music. What I meant at that time was that I wanted to make a music as great as Gates of Delirium (Yes) or Supper's Ready (Genesis) or Tarkus (ELP). But unfortunately,.....life told me another lesson that the better way to be a composer was to give that job to other people and I would just enjoy and review the music .....

The album was produced alongside the movie of the same name, directed by Stobe Harju, who previously directed Nightwish's "The Islander" music video, and the album and the film share the same themes and general story. The first single off the album, "Storytime" was released on November 9 and quickly topped the Finnish single charts. Imaginaerum was certified 2x Platinum in Finland on the day of its release, with more than 50,000 copies sold.

Solid composition

When I talk about prog, I think this album has little measure on it. But, I will have a look more on how the composition has been crafted by the band. First off, I think this album has a quite strong and sometimes memorable, in some segments, in terms of tagline melody. From the opening track of Taikatalvi that sets the overall tone of the album, sung in Finnish, has successfully demonstrated clear direction on the musical side. It flows naturally to other tracks in nice melody. In terms of harmony, the album demonstrates great combination of all instruments and orchestration they play. For the metal fans, the music may sound awkward as the guitar sound is not quite dominating the solo part of the music. In terms of tempo and style changes there are many that I can feel throughout the album. The album lacks complexities as most of the tracks do not provide challenges to the listeners. They music just flow beautifully even if you do not like prog music at all. It's quite an easy listening music, I believe. In terms of structural integrity - this album proves that they are the masters of music making as the overall structure of the music is solid and cohesive - it supports the storyline, really.

I have been playing this album many times, I think more than 5 times and everytime I play, I always play it in its entirety. Only when the album reaches track 7 Arabesque, I always play another round again because I love this instrumental piece. Actually, not only that, the music sounds nice really as right after the opening track they play Storytime which has up tempo style, performed in simple melodic metal style. The continuation to Ghost River happens beautifully with excellent orchestration. The female vocal performs nicely with clear voice. I don't feel anything diminishing with her vocal quality compared to previous singer, Tarja Turunen. Yes, the vocal style is different, but it still fits with Nightwish music. It's a great transition that the band was able to manage well. The orchestration work is really great. I even love their previous album Dark Passion Play.

The music turns slow and melodic with Slow, Love, Slow and then returns back into up tempo with a poppy stuff I Want My Tears Back. There is no reason for not liking this easy to digest and energetic track. Scaretale is a melodic power metal track with great orchestration and guitar riffs. I always love the combination of guitar riffs and string orchestra. In some musical breaks the orchestra sounds really powerful and captivating. Arabesque is a masterpiece orchestral work - the most favorite track for me. Turn Loose The Mermaids demonstrates great vocal work combined wonderfully with acoustic guitar, woodwind and string section. It's really a melancholic track.

Rest Calm brings the music into medium tempo style followed with thin guitar riffs and grandiose orchestra. This time male vocal takes part followed with nice female vocal. I love the flow of this track - it's really cool. The Crow, The Owl And The Dove is a mellow track with duet vocals. Last Ride Of The Day is really a wonderful composition with grandiose orchestration followed with another great track Song Of Myself . The album concludes with a reprise section in instrumental version - performed in orchestra fashion.

I do not need to conclude this wonderfully crafted album. It's a masterpiece symphonic metal album - 4.5 stars.

Peace on earth and mercy mild - GW

Send comments to Gatot (BETA) | Report this review (#595867) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, December 25, 2011

4 stars I have been looking forward for the release of this record with mixed feelings for quite a while. I really adored the band's last bombastic, diversified and impressive output "Dark Passion Play" and was intrigued by this new record, its concept and the upcoming movie in relation to this release w ... (read more)

Report this review (#808896) | Posted by kluseba | Thursday, August 23, 2012 | Review Permanlink

5 stars By way of introduction I have to say that Nightwish with "Imaginaerum" took a step to the new level and this release is something more than just symphonic metal.Probably the best nightwish album .I said:"an album" but it is actually a soundtrack to the film or something like theater play. Th ... (read more)

Report this review (#681069) | Posted by Emej | Saturday, March 24, 2012 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of NIGHTWISH "Imaginaerum"