IMAGINAERUM

Disc 1:

1. Taikatalvi (2:35)
2. Storytime (5:22)
3. Ghost River (5:24)
4. Slow, Love, Slow (5:50)
5. I Want My Tears Back (5:07)
6. Scaretale (7:32)
7. Arabesque (2:52)
8. Turn Loose The Mermaids (4:19)
9. Rest Calm (6:59)
10. The Crow, The Owl And The Dove (4:10)
11. Last Ride Of The Day (4:31)
12. Song Of Myself (13:29)
13. Imaginaerum (6:18)

Disc 2:

1. Taikatalvi (instrumental) (2:35)
2. Storytime (instrumental) (5:22)
3. Ghost River (instrumental) (5:24)
4. Slow, Love, Slow (instrumental) (5:50)
5. I Want My Tears Back (instrumental) (5:07)
6. Scaretale (instrumental) (7:32)
7. Arabesque (instrumental) (2:57)
8. Turn Loose The Mermaids (instrumental) (4:19)
9. Rest Calm (instrumental) (6:59)
10. The Crow, The Owl And The Dove (instrumental) (4:08)
11. Last Ride Of The Day (instrumental) (4:30)
12. Song Of Myself (instrumental) (12:32)
13. Imaginaerum (instrumental) (6:18)

Search NIGHTWISH Imaginaerum lyrics

Search NIGHTWISH Imaginaerum tabs

Anette Olzon - vocals
Tuomas Holopainen - keyboards, piano
Emppu Vuorinen - guitars
Marco Hietala - bass, vocals
Jukka Nevalainen - drums, percussion

Thanks to mamboboy for the addition

NIGHTWISH MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy NIGHTWISH Imaginaerum Music

ImaginaerumImaginaerum
Roadrunner Records 2012
OnceOnce
Roadrunner Records 2004
Showtime Storytime (2-cd/2 blu-ray)Showtime Storytime (2-cd/2 blu-ray)
Nuclear Blast America 2013
Over the Hills & Far AwayOver the Hills & Far Away
Universal I.S. 2007
NIGHTWISH DARK PASION PLAY INSTRUMENTALNIGHTWISH DARK PASION PLAY INSTRUMENTAL
NEMS
SIRENIA The 13th Floor" CD+3bo LACUNA COIL,NIGHTWISH US $8.49 Buy It Now 35m 39s
Nightwish Once (Australia) CD US $12.00 Buy It Now 1h 14m
Nightwish - Storytime - dark blue vinyl - record lp record import US $29.99 Buy It Now 1h 23m
Imaginaerum - Tour Edition with Poste... Nightwish GER 2 CD (Double CD) US $29.69 Buy It Now 1h 28m
Nightwish **GUITAR TABS * Lesson Software CD - (84 Songs) US $6.85 [0 bids]
2h
Jihad by Otep ,Arch enemy,Sirena,Nightwish,Kittie,Metal, US $5.00 [0 bids]
House of Secrets [PA] by Otep,Metal,Arch Enemy,Nightwish,Tristiana, US $5.75 [0 bids]
The Ascension [PA] by Otep,Nightwish,Sirena,Arch Enemy,Metal,Epic, US $5.75 [0 bids]
Sevas Tra [Limited] by Otep,Tristiana,Nightwish,Metal,Arch enemy, US $5.75 [0 bids]
Nightwish _ Century Child _ First limited 2CD edition _ Purple video CD _ OOP US $49.99 Buy It Now 3h 24m
Nightwish - Patch FREE SHIPPING !!!! US $6.50 Buy It Now 3h 41m
Century Child by Nightwish (CD, Sep-2003, Century Media (USA)) US $22.49 Buy It Now 5h 30m
Once by Nightwish (CD, Oct-2004, Roadrunner Records) US $22.49 Buy It Now 5h 30m
Angels Fall First by Nightwish (CD, Oct-2007, Spinefarm Records) US $22.49 Buy It Now 5h 30m
NIGHTWISH - OVER THE HILLS AND FAR AWAY [NIGHTWISH] [6417871173421] - NEW CD US $11.73 Buy It Now 6h 29m
Dark Passion Play - Nightwish New & Sealed CD Free Shipping US $24.17 Buy It Now 6h 42m
NIGHTWISH / CENTURY CHILD US $19.99 Buy It Now 6h 44m
NIGHTWISH - OVER THE HILLS AND FAR AWAY [NIGHTWISH] [602517449367] - NEW CD US $8.99 Buy It Now 6h 53m
NIGHTWISH - HIGHEST HOPES-THE BEST OF NIGHTWISH [602498737217] - NEW CD US $20.97 Buy It Now 7h 3m
LEAVES EYES My Destiny CD Nightwish Lacuna Coil Epica Liv Kristine / Napalm '09 US $13.58 Buy It Now 7h 16m
Nightwish _ Erämaan Viimeinen _ 2 editions _ Finnish + German releases US $39.99 Buy It Now 7h 46m
Nightwish _ Once _ First 2LP edition _ DLP _ black & picture vinyl _out of print US $129.99 Buy It Now 8h 12m
Nightwish _ Oceanborn _ Rare limited european tour digipak _ Digipack _ Digi US $79.99 Buy It Now 8h 26m
Nightwish - Angels Fall First - 1744934 US $13.34 Buy It Now 8h 38m
Nightwish - Over the Hills and Far Away - 1744936 US $12.39 Buy It Now 8h 38m
Nightwish - Bless the Child - The Rarities - 9859888 US $12.80 Buy It Now 8h 38m
Lacrimosa-Stolzes Herz RARE CD Single Gothic Metal Gathering Nightwish style US $4.99 Buy It Now 8h 41m
Nightwish- Wishmaster - 1744935 US $12.37 Buy It Now 8h 42m
Nightwish- Oceanborn - 1744921 US $12.41 Buy It Now 8h 42m
Metallica_A Tribute + Nightwish_Erämaan + In Flames_8 Songs + The Devil's Blood US $79.99 Buy It Now 8h 50m
Nightwish _ Wishmaster _ Very rare limited 3D edition _ Hologram picture US $99.99 Buy It Now 9h 19m
Nightwish _ The Beauty of the Beast _ Century Child Tour 2002-2003 _ 2CD Digipak US $89.99 Buy It Now 9h 23m
Nightwish _ From Wishes to Eternity _ Rare live CD _ First edition _ Limited US $99.99 Buy It Now 9h 24m
Nightwish _ Eva _ Rare promo single _ German edition US $59.99 Buy It Now 10h 6m
Nightwish _ Dark Passion Play _ Limited mailorder box with 3 CDs _ 2000 copies US $99.99 Buy It Now 10h 18m
Nightwish - Over The Hills & Far Away [CD New] US $14.71 Buy It Now 12h 38m
NIGHTWISH - END OF AN ERA [NIGHTWISH] [CD] [1 DISC] [602498755938] - NEW CD US $21.12 Buy It Now 13h 36m
CD NIGHTWISH Wishmaster NEW MINT SEALED US $15.00 Buy It Now 15h 41m
NIGHTWISH ONCE SPECIAL RUSSIA EDITION FONO TARJA GOLD DISC OUTER SLEEVE US $19.99 Buy It Now 16h 7m
Angels Fall First by Nightwish (CD, 1997, Spine Farm Records) SPI47CD ORG US $20.29 Buy It Now 16h 15m
NIGHTWISH - OVER THE HILLS AND FAR AWAY + 2 BONUS LTD NUMBERED BLUE VINYL 2-LP US $51.99 Buy It Now 16h 17m
Oceanborn by Nightwish (CD, Dec-1998, Spine Farm Records) SPI67CD ORG US $20.29 Buy It Now 16h 21m
ELIS-CATHARSIS-CD+DVD-2009-LEAVES' EYES/NIGHTWISH-NEW & SEALED US $15.26 Buy It Now 16h 32m
ELIS-SHOW ME THE WAY-CD EP 2007-NIGHTWISH-NEW & SEALED US $8.47 Buy It Now 16h 32m
NIGHTWISH**TRIALS OF IMAGINAERUM (10 INCH/RECORD STORE DAY 2013)**VINYL US $15.95 Buy It Now 16h 36m
NIGHTWISH**HIGHEST HOPES: GREATEST HITS**CD + DVD US $14.69 Buy It Now 16h 36m
Cantata Sangui-On Rituals and Correspondence cd new Epica Nightwish Tristania US $12.00 Buy It Now 16h 43m
Nightwish - Eva [FINNISH PROMO SINGLE] 2007 *NEW!* READ SHIPPING!* Anette Olzon US $21.22 Buy It Now 16h 54m
TARJA TURUNEN MY WINTER STORM 2 CD SET NEW NIGHTWISH US $9.04 Buy It Now 17h 2m
Nightwish - Tourbooks Qty 3 US $26.00 [0 bids]
The Open Door [Digipak] by Evanescence CD Sonata Artica Nightwish Doro US $5.99 Buy It Now 17h 35m
Nightwish - Showtime Storytime [CD New] US $27.13 Buy It Now 17h 40m
NIGHTWISH angels fell GIANT BACK PATCH - 36 x 29 cms US $10.10 Buy It Now 18h 4m
NIGHTWISH**IMAGINAERUM**CD US $15.95 Buy It Now 18h 5m
Nightwish - Storytime 10" Single White Vinyl in Gatefold US $32.23 Buy It Now 18h 13m
Reindeer Rock'99 Finland Promo 2CD RARE OOP Nightwish Frostbites Slowhill #17 US $30.09 Buy It Now 19h 24m
NIGHTWISH BLESS THE CHILD + BONUS TRACKS 16 SONGS CD US $7.02 Buy It Now 19h 33m
NIGHTWISH Imaginaerum NEW CD In Stoock now Shipping ! Great price! US $9.49 Buy It Now 20h 31m
Imaginaerum by Nightwish (CD, Feb-2013, Nuclear Blast (USA)) US $19.57 Buy It Now 20h 35m
NightWish - StoryTime (10 White) lacuna coil, Epica, After Forever, Metallica US $24.00 Buy It Now 21h 6m
Imaginaerum by Nightwish (CD, Nov-2012, DID) US $12.83 Buy It Now 22h
CHILDREN OF BODOM HATEBREEDER CD ARCH ENEMY IN FLAMES SOILWORK WARMEN NIGHTWISH US $2.99 Buy It Now 1 day
NIGHTWISH Once CD (Sealed) US $16.95 Buy It Now 1 day
Nightwish - Imaginaerum The Score [CD New] US $22.51 Buy It Now 1 day
Nightwish - Over The Hills & Far Away CD SPINEFARM US $15.79 Buy It Now 1 day
Nightwish - Highest Hopes-The Best Of Nightwish CD US $24.13 Buy It Now 1 day
Nightwish - Over The Hills & Far Away CD US $17.56 Buy It Now 1 day
THE 69 EYES - Kiss Me Undead / RAR 1 track PROMO EP!!! Nightwish Type O Negative US $22.99 Buy It Now 1 day
NIGHTWISH - Showtime Storytime 2 CD DOUBLE CD US $12.50 Buy It Now 1 day
KORN / NIGHTWISH - OFFICIAL TEXTILE POSTER / FLAG various designs available US $15.26 Buy It Now 1 day
Nightwish - Highest Hopes - The Best Of Nightwish - 9873721 US $21.78 Buy It Now 1 day
Nightwish - Century Child - 1744941 US $17.63 Buy It Now 1 day
Nightwish - Made In Hong Kong (NEW CD/DVD) US $14.83 Buy It Now 1 day
TARJA TURUNEN (Nightwish) - 2007 Magazine Poster US $7.64 Buy It Now 1 day
Nightwish (35387) 8x10 Photo US $5.94 Buy It Now 1 day
Nightwish (35399) 8x10 Photo US $5.94 Buy It Now 1 day
NIGHTWISH GIRLIE SHIRT TARJA WITHIN TEMPTATION LACUNA COIL EPICA THERION US $29.99 Buy It Now 1 day
KORPIKLAANI ( GIRLIE SHIRT ) NILE TERRORIZER KRISIUN SATYRICON NIGHTWISH US $29.99 Buy It Now 1 day
NIGHTWISH**SHOWTIME, STORYTIME**2 CD + 2 DVD SET US $24.50 Buy It Now 1 day
REVAMP:REVAMP/NIGHTWISH/AFTER FOREVER US $11.86 Buy It Now 1 day
Nightwish: Nemo [2-trk Single] ~ Good 2004 Nuclear Blast (Germany) DJ Promo CD US $7.61 Buy It Now 1 day
Tarja Colours in the dark - SEALED Box set / Nightwish US $74.99 Buy It Now 1 day
NIGHTWISH - 2007 Magazine Poster US $7.64 Buy It Now 1 day
Nightwish: Century Child (2002) CD OBI TAIWAN US $22.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Nightwish - Imaginaerum [CD New] US $11.59 Buy It Now 1 day
Nightwish - Imaginaerum:tour Edition [CD New] US $23.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Nightwish - Highest Hopes (The Best Of) US $10.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Nightwish - Storytime (Single) (Digi) US $7.00 Buy It Now 1 day
NIGHTWISH - END OF AN ERA (3PC) (BONUS CD) NEW DVD US $29.49 Buy It Now 1 day
TARJA TURUNEN 2009 CONCERT TICKET *Free 1st Class Post* Nightwish Islington O2 US $4.67 Buy It Now 1 day
NIGHTWISH 2008 CONCERT TICKET *Free 1st Class Post* Manchester Apollo US $8.06 Buy It Now 1 day
Nightwish Trials of Imaginaerum EP - BRAND NEW PICTURE DISC! DEMOS! RSD 10" INCH US $15.50 Buy It Now 1 day

More places to buy NIGHTWISH music online Buy NIGHTWISH & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for NIGHTWISH DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

NIGHTWISH Imaginaerum ratings distribution

NIGHTWISH Imaginaerum reviews

Review by Gatot
4 stars It's really an excellent symphonic metal album!

WOW! Man ..... I think the four years in waiting after their Dark Passion Play album in 2007 is worth. Nightwish has just released Imaginaerum as their seventh studio album on the 30th of November 2011. I was not quite following to what the band was up to during the making of this seminal album but from the net I found that the album is a concept album as said by Tuomas in an interview telling the story of an old composer on his deathbed, reminiscing of his youth. What an interesting storyline. Well, it's not for Tuomas only, it's for me personally as I had a dream when I was childhood that I wanted to be a composer of great prog music. What I meant at that time was that I wanted to make a music as great as Gates of Delirium (Yes) or Supper's Ready (Genesis) or Tarkus (ELP). But unfortunately,.....life told me another lesson that the better way to be a composer was to give that job to other people and I would just enjoy and review the music .....

The album was produced alongside the movie of the same name, directed by Stobe Harju, who previously directed Nightwish's "The Islander" music video, and the album and the film share the same themes and general story. The first single off the album, "Storytime" was released on November 9 and quickly topped the Finnish single charts. Imaginaerum was certified 2x Platinum in Finland on the day of its release, with more than 50,000 copies sold.

Solid composition

When I talk about prog, I think this album has little measure on it. But, I will have a look more on how the composition has been crafted by the band. First off, I think this album has a quite strong and sometimes memorable, in some segments, in terms of tagline melody. From the opening track of Taikatalvi that sets the overall tone of the album, sung in Finnish, has successfully demonstrated clear direction on the musical side. It flows naturally to other tracks in nice melody. In terms of harmony, the album demonstrates great combination of all instruments and orchestration they play. For the metal fans, the music may sound awkward as the guitar sound is not quite dominating the solo part of the music. In terms of tempo and style changes there are many that I can feel throughout the album. The album lacks complexities as most of the tracks do not provide challenges to the listeners. They music just flow beautifully even if you do not like prog music at all. It's quite an easy listening music, I believe. In terms of structural integrity - this album proves that they are the masters of music making as the overall structure of the music is solid and cohesive - it supports the storyline, really.

I have been playing this album many times, I think more than 5 times and everytime I play, I always play it in its entirety. Only when the album reaches track 7 Arabesque, I always play another round again because I love this instrumental piece. Actually, not only that, the music sounds nice really as right after the opening track they play Storytime which has up tempo style, performed in simple melodic metal style. The continuation to Ghost River happens beautifully with excellent orchestration. The female vocal performs nicely with clear voice. I don't feel anything diminishing with her vocal quality compared to previous singer, Tarja Turunen. Yes, the vocal style is different, but it still fits with Nightwish music. It's a great transition that the band was able to manage well. The orchestration work is really great. I even love their previous album Dark Passion Play.

The music turns slow and melodic with Slow, Love, Slow and then returns back into up tempo with a poppy stuff I Want My Tears Back. There is no reason for not liking this easy to digest and energetic track. Scaretale is a melodic power metal track with great orchestration and guitar riffs. I always love the combination of guitar riffs and string orchestra. In some musical breaks the orchestra sounds really powerful and captivating. Arabesque is a masterpiece orchestral work - the most favorite track for me. Turn Loose The Mermaids demonstrates great vocal work combined wonderfully with acoustic guitar, woodwind and string section. It's really a melancholic track.

Rest Calm brings the music into medium tempo style followed with thin guitar riffs and grandiose orchestra. This time male vocal takes part followed with nice female vocal. I love the flow of this track - it's really cool. The Crow, The Owl And The Dove is a mellow track with duet vocals. Last Ride Of The Day is really a wonderful composition with grandiose orchestration followed with another great track Song Of Myself . The album concludes with a reprise section in instrumental version - performed in orchestra fashion.

I do not need to conclude this wonderfully crafted album. It's a masterpiece symphonic metal album - 4.5 stars.

Peace on earth and mercy mild - GW

Send comments to Gatot (BETA) | Report this review (#595867) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, December 25, 2011

4 stars I have been looking forward for the release of this record with mixed feelings for quite a while. I really adored the band's last bombastic, diversified and impressive output "Dark Passion Play" and was intrigued by this new record, its concept and the upcoming movie in relation to this release w ... (read more)

Report this review (#808896) | Posted by kluseba | Thursday, August 23, 2012 | Review Permanlink

5 stars By way of introduction I have to say that Nightwish with "Imaginaerum" took a step to the new level and this release is something more than just symphonic metal.Probably the best nightwish album .I said:"an album" but it is actually a soundtrack to the film or something like theater play. Th ... (read more)

Report this review (#681069) | Posted by Emej | Saturday, March 24, 2012 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of NIGHTWISH "Imaginaerum"