IMAGINAERUM

Disc 1:

1. Taikatalvi (2:35)
2. Storytime (5:22)
3. Ghost River (5:24)
4. Slow, Love, Slow (5:50)
5. I Want My Tears Back (5:07)
6. Scaretale (7:32)
7. Arabesque (2:52)
8. Turn Loose The Mermaids (4:19)
9. Rest Calm (6:59)
10. The Crow, The Owl And The Dove (4:10)
11. Last Ride Of The Day (4:31)
12. Song Of Myself (13:29)
13. Imaginaerum (6:18)

Disc 2:

1. Taikatalvi (instrumental) (2:35)
2. Storytime (instrumental) (5:22)
3. Ghost River (instrumental) (5:24)
4. Slow, Love, Slow (instrumental) (5:50)
5. I Want My Tears Back (instrumental) (5:07)
6. Scaretale (instrumental) (7:32)
7. Arabesque (instrumental) (2:57)
8. Turn Loose The Mermaids (instrumental) (4:19)
9. Rest Calm (instrumental) (6:59)
10. The Crow, The Owl And The Dove (instrumental) (4:08)
11. Last Ride Of The Day (instrumental) (4:30)
12. Song Of Myself (instrumental) (12:32)
13. Imaginaerum (instrumental) (6:18)

Search NIGHTWISH Imaginaerum lyrics

Search NIGHTWISH Imaginaerum tabs

Anette Olzon - vocals
Tuomas Holopainen - keyboards, piano
Emppu Vuorinen - guitars
Marco Hietala - bass, vocals
Jukka Nevalainen - drums, percussion

Thanks to mamboboy for the addition

NIGHTWISH MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy NIGHTWISH Imaginaerum Music

Roadrunner Records 2012
Limited Edition · Import
NUCLEAR BLAST INT'L 2012
Limited Edition · Import
Nuclear Blast Int'l 2012
Trails Of Imaginaerum (Limited Edition)Trails Of Imaginaerum (Limited Edition)
Single
Roadrunner Records 2012
Vinyl$9.45
Nuclear Blast Int'l 2013
Imaginaerum (2CD Limited Deluxe Ver)Imaginaerum (2CD Limited Deluxe Ver)
Loen Entertainment
Imaginaerum (Score) by NightwishImaginaerum (Score) by Nightwish
Nuclear Blast
Trials of ImaginaerumTrials of Imaginaerum
Scene nation
Vinyl$17.99
NIGHTWISH Imaginaerum the score CD USD $8.99 Buy It Now 7h 58m
Nightwish / Imaginaerum JAPAN 2CD 1ST PRESS NEW!!!!!!!! T-A2 USD $49.99 Buy It Now 20h 11m
NIGHTWISH - Imaginaerum : Deluxe [2 CD] (Sealed) $2.99 Ship USD $17.99 Buy It Now 1 day
NIGHTWISH IMAGINAERUM ORCHESTRAL G/F BLACK 2LP + POSTER 2012 086/150 SEALED USD $59.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Nightwish Imaginaerum , Ltd 180g clear vinyl TARJA lp (12-INCH)SYMPHONIC METAL USD $62.28 Buy It Now 1 day
Nightwish Imaginaerum The Score 2012 Limited POSTER Edition BRAND NEW SEALED CD USD $23.34 Buy It Now 2 days
NIGHTWISH IMAGINAERUM SEALED 2 CD SET NEW USD $7.74 Buy It Now 2 days
Imaginaerum- - 2 DISC SET - Nightwish (CD Used Very Good) Special ED. USD $15.39 Buy It Now 3 days
Imaginaerum - Nightwish 016861766627 (CD Used Very Good) USD $14.17 Buy It Now 3 days
Nightwish - Imaginaerum (CD New) USD $16.29 Buy It Now 3 days
NIGHTWISH-Trails of Imaginaerum-Vinyl LP 10" Picture Disc-Brand New-Still Sealed USD $25.50 Buy It Now 3 days
Nightwish - Imaginaerum [CD New] USD $15.02 Buy It Now 3 days
NIGHTWISH - IMAGINAERUM 2 CD DIGIPACK LIMITED EDT NEW+ USD $14.88 Buy It Now 3 days
IMAGINAERUM (SPECIAL EDITION) BY NIGHTWISH (CD) USD $24.97 Buy It Now 4 days
Imaginaerum - Nightwish (CD Used Very Good) USD $13.14 Buy It Now 6 days
Nightwish Trials of Imaginaerum EP Limited 10" PICTURE DISC Vinyl NEW RSD 2012 USD $14.75 Buy It Now 7 days
Nightwish - Trails Of Imaginaerum 12 Vinyl (2012) - New - 10" Lp USD $14.00 Buy It Now 7 days
Imaginaerum (Score) Nightwish Audio CD USD $18.07 Buy It Now 8 days
Nightwish - Imaginaerum CD USD $36.79 Buy It Now 8 days
Nightwish Imaginaerum Official Fabric Poster Flag Textile Wall Banner New USD $13.13 Buy It Now 8 days
NB2993-2 - Nightwish - Imaginaerum - The Score USD $15.20 Buy It Now 8 days
NIGHTWISH**TRIALS OF IMAGINAERUM (10 INCH/RECORD STORE DAY 2013)**VINYL USD $14.95 Buy It Now 8 days
Imaginaerum (special Edition) - Nightwish New & Sealed Compact Disc Free Shippin USD $25.75 Buy It Now 9 days
NIGHTWISH - IMAGINAERUM -THE SCORE (LIMITED EDITION) CD 13 TRACKS METAL NEW+ USD $22.85 Buy It Now 10 days
Imaginaerum by Nightwish (DVD) USD $11.70 Buy It Now 10 days
Nightwish - Imaginaerum (2012) - New - Compact Disc USD $14.70 Buy It Now 10 days
Imaginaerum - 2 DISC SET - Nightwish (2012, CD New) Special E USD $17.83 Buy It Now 10 days
Nightwish - Imaginaerum [CD New] USD $17.39 Buy It Now 10 days
Nightwish - Imaginaerum [Vinyl New] USD $30.30 Buy It Now 11 days
Imaginaerum [Limited Edition] [Limited] by Nightwish (CD, Feb-2013, 2 Discs,... USD $7.94 Buy It Now 11 days
Imaginaerum - Nightwish 8712725722359 (CD Used Very Good) USD $22.87 Buy It Now 11 days
Nightwish - Imaginaerum CD WEA/ROADRUNNER USD $20.79 Buy It Now 12 days
Nightwish - Imaginaerum CD 016861766665 USD $23.49 Buy It Now 12 days
Nightwish - Imaginaerum - The Score NEW USD $13.18 Buy It Now 13 days
IMAGINAERUM BY NIGHTWISH (CD) USD $22.80 Buy It Now 13 days
NIGHTWISH IMAGINAERUM DELUXE EDITION SEALED 2 CD SET NEW USD $9.48 Buy It Now 13 days
NIGHTWISH Imaginaerum Official Fabric POSTER FLAG Power Metal NEW USD $13.13 Buy It Now 14 days
NEW Imaginaerum by Nightwish CD (CD) Free P&H USD $21.48 Buy It Now 14 days
NIGHTWISH TRAILS OF IMAGINAERUM VINYL Record store day USA 2012 USD $31.13 Buy It Now 14 days
Nightwish - Imaginaerum (Limited Edition, 2013) USD $28.03 Buy It Now 14 days
Nightwish - Imaginaerum [CD New] USD $30.26 Buy It Now 14 days
Imaginaerum - Nightwish USD $14.51 Buy It Now 15 days
NIGHTWISH**IMAGINAERUM (SPECIAL EDITION)**2-CD SET USD $18.95 Buy It Now 15 days
Nightwish - Imaginaerum [CD New] USD $33.29 Buy It Now 15 days
Imaginaerum By Nightwish DVD USD $19.13 Buy It Now 16 days
Nightwish - Imaginaerum Arg CD USD $32.99 Buy It Now 16 days
Nightwish - Imaginaerum LP Vinyl Record USD $46.29 Buy It Now 16 days
Nightwish - Imaginaerum - NB2789-2 USD $12.15 Buy It Now 16 days
Nightwish - Imaginaerum - NB2789-0 USD $16.71 Buy It Now 16 days
Trails of Imaginaerum [VINYL] Nightwish Vinyl USD $27.92 Buy It Now 16 days
Imaginaerum - 2 DISC SET - Nightwish (2012, CD New) 8712725722267 USD $17.50 Buy It Now 17 days
Trails Of Imaginaerum - Nightwish (Vinyl Used Very Good) Picture Disc USD $14.97 Buy It Now 17 days
Trails Of Imaginaerum - Nightwish (2012, Vinyl New) Picture Disc USD $19.27 Buy It Now 17 days
Nightwish - Trails Of Imaginaerum [Vinyl New] USD $16.97 Buy It Now 17 days
Trails of Imaginaerum - Nightwish New & Sealed 12 INCH VINYL SINGLE Free Shippin USD $23.93 Buy It Now 17 days
NIGHTWISH**IMAGINAERUM**CD USD $15.95 Buy It Now 17 days
Nightwish: Imaginaerum - Deluxe Edition (2011) 2CD OBI TAIWAN DIGIPACK USD $25.98 Buy It Now 18 days
Nightwish Imaginaerum 2 CD Original & Instrumental - NEW USD $17.12 Buy It Now 19 days
NIGHTWISH - IMAGINAERUM 2 VINYL LP NEW+ USD $28.00 Buy It Now 19 days
NIGHTWISH IMAGINAERUM SEALED CD NEW 2012 USD $5.04 Buy It Now 20 days
NIGHTWISH Imaginaerum SPECIAL EDITION 2x CD Set SEALED NEW USD $21.98 Buy It Now 20 days
LP-NIGHTWISH-IMAGINAERUM -LP- - LP-NIGHTWISH-IMAGINAERUM -LP- - 0727361285883 USD $42.86 Buy It Now 21 days
Nightwish - Imaginaerum [CD New] USD $16.17 Buy It Now 22 days
Imaginaerum - Nightwish 727361278908 (CD Used Very Good) USD $8.91 Buy It Now 22 days
Nightwish - Imaginaerum (CD New) USD $12.78 Buy It Now 22 days
Nightwish - Imaginaerum [CD New] USD $10.91 Buy It Now 23 days
Imaginaerum [12 inch Analog] Nightwish LP Record USD $34.81 Buy It Now 23 days
Imaginaerum (White Vinyl) [12 inch Analog] Nightwish LP Record USD $78.29 Buy It Now 23 days
NIGHTWISH-IMAGINAERUM-CD (3) NUCLEAR BLAST NEW USD $25.99 Buy It Now 23 days
Imaginaerum (Score), 0727361299323, Nightwish USD $17.60 Buy It Now 23 days
MOON Rec. NIGHTWISH Imaginaerum 2 CD Ukrainian ORIGINAL & INSTRUMENTAL USD $21.90 Buy It Now 23 days
Imaginaerum (Score), 0727361299323, Nightwish USD $19.93 Buy It Now 23 days
New NIGHTWISH Cloth Poster Flag - Imaginaerum USD $8.89 Buy It Now 23 days
Nightwish Women's Imaginaerum Tour Dates 2013 Girls Jr Large Black USD $22.29 Buy It Now 24 days
Nightwish - Imaginaerum CD NUCLEAR BL USD $21.29 Buy It Now 24 days
NIGHTWISH IMAGINAERUM DELUXE EDITION BRAND NEW SEALED 2 CD SET USD $15.18 Buy It Now 24 days
NIGHTWISH IMAGINAERUM BRAND NEW SEALED CD 2012 USD $9.27 Buy It Now 24 days
NIGHTWISH - IMAGINAERUM - NEW CD ALBUM USD $18.67 Buy It Now 24 days
Nightwish - Imaginaerum (2CD DELUXE EDITION) KOREA 2CD *SEALED* USD $16.90 Buy It Now 24 days
Imaginaerum [Special Edition] [Digipak] by Nightwish (Roadrunner Records) USD $14.42 Buy It Now 25 days
NIGHTWISH - IMAGINAERUM [DELUXE] 2 CD $2.99 S&H USD $18.99 Buy It Now 25 days
Nightwish / Imaginaerum JAPAN 2CD 1ST PRESS!!!!! A USD $39.99 Buy It Now 25 days
NIGHTWISH Imaginaerum (2 CD DELUXE EDITION) Korea New STRATOVARIUS USD $15.99 Buy It Now 26 days
NIGHTWISH-IMAGINAERUM-CD (2) NUCLEAR BLAST NEW USD $13.29 Buy It Now 26 days
Nightwish / Imaginaerum (2CD DELUXE EDITION) NEW sealed USD $19.99 Buy It Now 26 days
Imaginaerum:tour Edition - Nightwish (CD Used Very Good) USD $20.22 Buy It Now 26 days
Imaginaerum:tour Edition - 3 DISC SET - Nightwish (2013, CD New) USD $20.77 Buy It Now 26 days
Nightwish - Imaginaerum:tour Edition [CD New] USD $22.22 Buy It Now 26 days
NIGHTWISH-IMAGINAERUM-CD NUCL.BLAST NEW USD $14.19 Buy It Now 27 days
Imaginaerum by Nightwish (CD, Feb-2012) USD $15.99 Buy It Now 27 days
NIGHTWISH - Imaginaerum USD $13.99 Buy It Now 27 days
NIGHTWISH - IMAGINAERUM CD 13 TRACKS NEW+ USD $14.31 Buy It Now 28 days
Nightwish - Imaginaerum (CD New) USD $13.74 Buy It Now 28 days
Imaginaerum - 2 DISC SET - Nightwish (2012, CD New) USD $18.15 Buy It Now 28 days
NIGHTWISH - IMAGINAERUM BY NIGHTWISH-THE SCORE CD 13 TRACKS HEAVY METAL NEW+ USD $20.04 Buy It Now 28 days
NIGHTWISH "IMAGINAERUM" 2 CD+DVD TOUR EDITION SYMPHONIC METAL++++++++++NEW+ USD $37.71 Buy It Now 28 days
Nightwish - Imaginaerum - The Score - Limited (NEW CD) USD $15.17 Buy It Now 28 days
Imaginaerum - Nightwish New & Sealed Compact Disc Free Shipping USD $22.51 Buy It Now 29 days
NIGHTWISH - Imaginaerum - NTSC MOVIE DVD !!!! RELEASED FOR AMERICA NTSC USD $10.99 Buy It Now 29 days

More places to buy NIGHTWISH music online Buy NIGHTWISH & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for NIGHTWISH DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

NIGHTWISH Imaginaerum ratings distribution

NIGHTWISH Imaginaerum reviews

Review by Gatot
4 stars It's really an excellent symphonic metal album!

WOW! Man ..... I think the four years in waiting after their Dark Passion Play album in 2007 is worth. Nightwish has just released Imaginaerum as their seventh studio album on the 30th of November 2011. I was not quite following to what the band was up to during the making of this seminal album but from the net I found that the album is a concept album as said by Tuomas in an interview telling the story of an old composer on his deathbed, reminiscing of his youth. What an interesting storyline. Well, it's not for Tuomas only, it's for me personally as I had a dream when I was childhood that I wanted to be a composer of great prog music. What I meant at that time was that I wanted to make a music as great as Gates of Delirium (Yes) or Supper's Ready (Genesis) or Tarkus (ELP). But unfortunately,.....life told me another lesson that the better way to be a composer was to give that job to other people and I would just enjoy and review the music .....

The album was produced alongside the movie of the same name, directed by Stobe Harju, who previously directed Nightwish's "The Islander" music video, and the album and the film share the same themes and general story. The first single off the album, "Storytime" was released on November 9 and quickly topped the Finnish single charts. Imaginaerum was certified 2x Platinum in Finland on the day of its release, with more than 50,000 copies sold.

Solid composition

When I talk about prog, I think this album has little measure on it. But, I will have a look more on how the composition has been crafted by the band. First off, I think this album has a quite strong and sometimes memorable, in some segments, in terms of tagline melody. From the opening track of Taikatalvi that sets the overall tone of the album, sung in Finnish, has successfully demonstrated clear direction on the musical side. It flows naturally to other tracks in nice melody. In terms of harmony, the album demonstrates great combination of all instruments and orchestration they play. For the metal fans, the music may sound awkward as the guitar sound is not quite dominating the solo part of the music. In terms of tempo and style changes there are many that I can feel throughout the album. The album lacks complexities as most of the tracks do not provide challenges to the listeners. They music just flow beautifully even if you do not like prog music at all. It's quite an easy listening music, I believe. In terms of structural integrity - this album proves that they are the masters of music making as the overall structure of the music is solid and cohesive - it supports the storyline, really.

I have been playing this album many times, I think more than 5 times and everytime I play, I always play it in its entirety. Only when the album reaches track 7 Arabesque, I always play another round again because I love this instrumental piece. Actually, not only that, the music sounds nice really as right after the opening track they play Storytime which has up tempo style, performed in simple melodic metal style. The continuation to Ghost River happens beautifully with excellent orchestration. The female vocal performs nicely with clear voice. I don't feel anything diminishing with her vocal quality compared to previous singer, Tarja Turunen. Yes, the vocal style is different, but it still fits with Nightwish music. It's a great transition that the band was able to manage well. The orchestration work is really great. I even love their previous album Dark Passion Play.

The music turns slow and melodic with Slow, Love, Slow and then returns back into up tempo with a poppy stuff I Want My Tears Back. There is no reason for not liking this easy to digest and energetic track. Scaretale is a melodic power metal track with great orchestration and guitar riffs. I always love the combination of guitar riffs and string orchestra. In some musical breaks the orchestra sounds really powerful and captivating. Arabesque is a masterpiece orchestral work - the most favorite track for me. Turn Loose The Mermaids demonstrates great vocal work combined wonderfully with acoustic guitar, woodwind and string section. It's really a melancholic track.

Rest Calm brings the music into medium tempo style followed with thin guitar riffs and grandiose orchestra. This time male vocal takes part followed with nice female vocal. I love the flow of this track - it's really cool. The Crow, The Owl And The Dove is a mellow track with duet vocals. Last Ride Of The Day is really a wonderful composition with grandiose orchestration followed with another great track Song Of Myself . The album concludes with a reprise section in instrumental version - performed in orchestra fashion.

I do not need to conclude this wonderfully crafted album. It's a masterpiece symphonic metal album - 4.5 stars.

Peace on earth and mercy mild - GW

4 stars I have been looking forward for the release of this record with mixed feelings for quite a while. I really adored the band's last bombastic, diversified and impressive output "Dark Passion Play" and was intrigued by this new record, its concept and the upcoming movie in relation to this release w ... (read more)

Report this review (#808896) | Posted by kluseba | Thursday, August 23, 2012 | Review Permanlink

5 stars By way of introduction I have to say that Nightwish with "Imaginaerum" took a step to the new level and this release is something more than just symphonic metal.Probably the best nightwish album .I said:"an album" but it is actually a soundtrack to the film or something like theater play. Th ... (read more)

Report this review (#681069) | Posted by Emej | Saturday, March 24, 2012 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of NIGHTWISH "Imaginaerum"