MITTELWINTERNACHT '71

Search MITTELWINTERNACHT '71 Mittelwinternacht '71 lyrics

Search MITTELWINTERNACHT '71 Mittelwinternacht '71 tabs

- Christopher French, Edward Fraser / All electronics and effects

Betley Welcomes Careful Drivers

Thanks to philippe for the addition

MITTELWINTERNACHT '71 MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy MITTELWINTERNACHT '71 Mittelwinternacht '71 Music

More places to buy MITTELWINTERNACHT '71 music online Buy MITTELWINTERNACHT '71 & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for MITTELWINTERNACHT '71 DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

MITTELWINTERNACHT '71 Mittelwinternacht '71 ratings distribution

MITTELWINTERNACHT '71 Mittelwinternacht '71 reviews

Review by DamoXt7942
FORUM & SITE ADMIN GROUP Moderator / Psych Team
2 stars Difficult to classify. Kraut-ish noise, noisy Krautrock, or noise pioneer?

Nevertheless, it's my pleasure to find such an obscure album wrapped in mystery and eccentricity, and quite surprising that this stuff had been recorded and produced during only two days. Firstly look at their sleeve, that is filled with something horrible (looks like the black sun rising above the dark horizon). Should be enough for us to realize their instability. The snap attack titled "Zodiak", veiled in infernal depth with perverse percussive shower, can be so-called Krautrock I consider. We can be overcome by feeling like a sad disillusionment created with depressive electronic deluge and exciting palpitation of cheesy percussion. "Die Pulsar Kommt" reminds me fuzzy, cloudy loud electric guitar feedback like Les Rallizes Dénudés ... fantastic texture, but that's all. "E-mass", the longest track in this album, is simply noise ambiance with tiny tremors indeed but can absorb my mind into the E-massive mud depth. The last one "Technorganische" is flooded with a mixture of electronic percussion noises and pitching / rolling electro-atmosphere gradually altering by itself. Those eternal, endless noisy champs may be suitable for the end of the winter night and chilling nightmare.

Sadly as mentioned at first, this terrific material cannot be categorize into Krautrock easily. On the other hand, it's definitely an excellent noise ambient one created over 40 years ago. Recommendation and neatness are different matters so this neat noise ambiance cannot recommended as a Krautrock. But let me say, I love it.

Send comments to DamoXt7942 (BETA) | Report this review (#738572) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, April 21, 2012

3 stars I think I'll make a night of reviewing purported 'hoax' recordings from the 70's! The big giveaway with this one is simply the duo's names: Christopher French and Edward Fraser. They might have tried a little harder surely? I wonder what Tangerine Dream's Christophe Franke and Edgar Froese ha ... (read more)

Report this review (#605609) | Posted by Dobermensch | Sunday, January 08, 2012 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of MITTELWINTERNACHT '71 "Mittelwinternacht '71 "