THE WALL SINGLES

Collectors/fans only

Buy PINK FLOYD Music
Boxset/Compilation, released in 2011

Disc 1
1. Another Brick in the Wall (Part 2) (4:00)
2. One of my Turns (3:35)

Disc 2
1. Comfortably Numb (6:24)
2. Hey You (4:40)

Disc 3
1. Run Like Hell (4:19)
2. Don't Leave Me Now (4:16)

Boxset Total Time: 29:14

Search PINK FLOYD The Wall Singles lyrics

Search PINK FLOYD The Wall Singles tabs

- David Gilmour / guitars and vocalist in "Comfortably Numb", "Run Like Hell" and "Another Brick in the Wall (Part 2)"
- Nick Mason / drums
- Roger Waters / bass guitar and vocalist in all the songs (also between David Gilmour already mentioned songs)
- Richard Wright / keyboards

Three Limited Edition EPs

Thanks to kingesis for the addition
and to NotAProghead for the last updates

PINK FLOYD MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy PINK FLOYD The Wall Singles Music

PINK FLOYD - the wall (PART 2) DECORATED SQUARE VINYL 12" single PICTURE DISC ! USD $69.99 Buy It Now
PINK FLOYD - Another Brick In The Wall Part II - Original 1979 French 7" single USD $14.98 Buy It Now
PINK FLOYD THE WALL BLACK & WHITE Rare 12" Promo Picture Disc Echoes The Best LP USD $199.99 Buy It Now
JUANITA SINGLE MADE IN PORTUGAL 7 * ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL (PINK FLOYD) HEAR! USD $49.99 Buy It Now 6h
PINK FLOYD Another Brick In The Wall (Part II) 7" 45rpm USD $8.99 Buy It Now 6h 50m
PINK FLOYD "ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL" / "ONE OF MY TURNS" 7" 45 USD $6.39 Buy It Now 6h 53m
Pink Floyd; Another Brick in the Wall (Part II) on 45 USD $4.79 Buy It Now 9h 4m
Pink Floyd - Comfortably Numb / Hey You The Wall 7" Single VG++ USD $45.00 Buy It Now 10h 29m
~PINK FLOYD~ MONEY / ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL II 12" PROMO PINK VINYL USD $44.95 [0 bids]
ROGER WATERS - ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL 4 TR US RARE LIVE PROMO PINK FLOYD USD $15.96 Buy It Now 12h 56m
Pink Floyd Another Brick In The Wall 1979 Columbia 11187 45rpm Strong VG+ USD $7.99 Buy It Now 13h 15m
Pink Floyd Another Brick In The Wall Part II UK 7" vinyl single record HAR5194 USD $16.18 Buy It Now 19h
Another Brick In The Wall Pink Floyd Polish 7" vinyl single record S-314 USD $66.15 Buy It Now 19h 8m
Pink Floyd 'Another Brick in The Wall' EX Bob Geldof Vinyl Single 7" USD $7.50 Buy It Now 19h 14m
Pink Floyd 7" vinyl single record Another Brick In The Wall (Part II) USA USD $23.67 Buy It Now 19h 43m
Another Brick In The Wall + Sleeve Pink Floyd 7" vinyl single record UK USD $26.17 Buy It Now 19h 51m
Pink Floyd 'Another Brick in the Wall' Original 45 Vinyl Single USD $11.87 [0 bids]
PINK FLOYD - ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL RARE PICTURE DISC 12" PROMO ROCK LP NM USD $199.99 Buy It Now 1 day
PINK FLOYD ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL 12 MAXI SINGLE YELLOW ORIGINAL colombia jup USD $39.99 [0 bids]
PINK FLOYD - The Wall Part 2 Mega Rare 12" Promo Square Picture Disc Japan LP NM USD $189.99 Buy It Now 1 day
PINK FLOYD-ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL-ORIGINAL YUGOSLAV 7" 45rpm 1980-JUGOTON USD $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
PINK FLOYD 1979 Vinyl 45rpm Single ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL USD $6.23 Buy It Now 1 day
PINK FLOYD 45 rpm ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL ( Part II) / ONE OF MY TURNS USD $4.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Pink Floyd The Wall Gatefold Harvest A2U-B2U-A3U-B3U Plus 7" Single USD $49.97 [0 bids]
7"single, Another brick in the wall by pink Floyd USD $1.24 [0 bids]
MIS-PRINT.... PINK FLOYD - Another Brick In The Wall (Part II) / One of My Turns USD $4.99 [0 bids]
Pink Floyd - The Wall Music From The Film 1982 Columbia 7" Single 45rpm USD $19.95 [0 bids]
PINK FLOYD Japan Original 1979 7"45 ANOTHER BTICK IN THE WALL USD $29.99 Buy It Now 2 days
PINK FLOYD~ ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL~ MINT~ ONE OF MY TURNS~ COLUMBIA ~ POP 45 USD $19.99 Buy It Now 2 days
PINK FLOYD THE WALL 7" SINGLES COLLECTION BOX LTD.NUMBERED EDT.+POSTER USD $59.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Pink Floyd 'Another Brick IN The Wall /One OF My Turns 45 USD $7.95 Buy It Now 3 days
PINK FLOYD / Another Brick In The Wall / HARVEST 063494 Press Spain 1979 Single USD $20.00 Buy It Now 3 days
PINK FLOYD-ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL -UNIQUE different Yugoslavian pres.single USD $9.99 Buy It Now 3 days
PINK FLOYD.ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL.PART 2.IMPORT.7" VINYL SINGLE.45RPM USD $1.87 [0 bids]
Pink Floyd ?- Another Brick In The Wall (Part II) Rare 12" Picture Disc Promo LP USD $189.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Pink Floyd Another Brick In The Wall Part 2 45rpm 7 Single Poland Tanpress USD $18.55 Buy It Now 4 days
Pink Floyd Another Brick In The Wall 1980 US 1st Pic Sleeve NM/VG++ (Bin 45) USD $10.20 Buy It Now 4 days
PINK FLOYD MUSIC FROM FILM PROMO 7" 45 SONGS FROM WALL FINAL CUT LP's PIC SLEEVE USD $24.99 Buy It Now 4 days
7" 45 PINK FLOYD Another Brick In The Wall Part II - One NM! HAR-5194 UK EB671 USD $12.99 Buy It Now 4 days
PINK FLOYD Another Brick In The Wall 7" CBS Canada One Of My Turns The Wall 1979 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 4 days
PINK FLOYD ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL PART II RARE 1979 RECORD YUGOSLAVIA 7" PS USD $12.90 Buy It Now 4 days
PINK FLOYD Another Brick In The Wall / One Of My Turns 45 with PicSleeve USD $9.99 Buy It Now 4 days
PINK FLOYD Another Brick In The Wall (Part II) / One Of My Turns 45 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 4 days
PINK FLOYD One Of My Turns / Another Brick In The Wall (Part II) 45 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 4 days
PINK FLOYD - ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL - VINYL 7" SINGLE USD $1.24 [1 bids]
PINK FLOYD THE WALL SINGLES COLLECTION RSD 3 x 7" SINGLES BOX NEW SEALED MINT USD $25.00 [1 bids]
PINK FLOYD Another Brick In The Wall (Part II) / One Of My Turns 45 USD $4.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Pink Floyd 45 ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL Part II / One of My Tunes 1-11187 USD $4.00 [0 bids]
PINK FLOYD Another Brick in The Wall/One Of My Turns 1979 PICTURE SLEEVE 45 USD $24.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Pink Floyd Rare Portugal 7" Another brick in the wall 1979 VG+ USD $12.00 Buy It Now 5 days
PINK FLOYD - Another Brick In The Wall (Part II) / One of My Turns ROGER WATERS USD $4.99 [0 bids]
Pink Floyd ?- Another Brick In The Wall (Part II) YUGOSLAVIAN SINGLE 1980 VG/VG USD $5.00 Buy It Now 5 days
PINK FLOYD SINGLE MADE IN PORTUGAL 45 PS 7 *THE WALL OST* USD $19.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Pink Floyd 7" 45 Another Brick In The Wall COLLECTABLES HEAR One of My Turns USD $11.25 Buy It Now 5 days
Pink Floyd - Run Like Hell (both sides) Promo - 7" VG+ The Wall USD $40.00 Buy It Now 5 days
PINK FLOYD RARE Australian Another Brick In The Wall Pt2 7" 45 Pic Cover Single USD $12.00 Buy It Now 5 days
Pink Floyd - The Wall Immersion 4 Track Sampler EMI Cd Promo USD $6.23 [1 bids]
Pink Floyd Another Brick In The Wall Japanese 7" vinyl single record 06SP453 USD $47.41 Buy It Now 6 days
Pink Floyd: Another Brick In The Wall (part II) / One Of My Turns 45 USD $6.30 Buy It Now 6 days
PINK FLOYD THE WALL 3 X 7" VINYL SINGLE COLLECTION RECORD STORE DAY EXCLUSIVE USD $149.90 Buy It Now 6 days
Pink Floyd - Another Brick In The Wall (Part II) 7" 45 single PS Harvest HAR5194 USD $0.99 [0 bids]
(ROCK 45) PINK FLOYD - ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL (PARTII) / ONE OF MY TURNS USD $7.75 Buy It Now 6 days
PINK FLOYD: Another Brick In The Wall / One Of My Turns 45 Rock USD $8.00 Buy It Now 6 days
Pink Floyd PSYCH 45(COLUMBIA03118)One Of My Turns/Another Brick In The Wall (II) USD $6.95 Buy It Now 6 days
PINK FLOYD ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL White Label Promo Vinyl 45 USD $17.99 [0 bids]
PINK FLOYD - ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL RARE YUGO PRESS 7" PS 1979 USD $19.99 Buy It Now 6 days
Very Rare Pink Floyd Another Brick In The Wall Pt. 2 3" CD Single USD $374.79 Buy It Now 6 days
7" 45 Pink Floyd another brick in the wall II / one of my turns Columbia 1979 USD $4.49 Buy It Now 6 days
PINK FLOYD Another Brick in the Wall Part II/One Of My Turns 45 RPM 7" CBS 1979 USD $5.35 Buy It Now 7 days
Pink Floyd The Wall When The Tigers Broke 45 RPM 1982 Columbia Records EX promo USD $95.00 Buy It Now 7 days
Pink Floyd - The Wall Music From The Film 1982 Columbia PS+ 7" Single 45rpm EX USD $19.99 Buy It Now 7 days
45 Pink Floyd "Another Brick In The Wall Part II" Columbia 1979 VG USD $5.00 Buy It Now 7 days
PINK FLOYD - ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL RARE 12" PICTURE DISC PROMO THE BEST LP USD $199.99 Buy It Now 7 days
PINK FLOYD 'ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL (PART II)' UK 7" SINGLE #2 USD $3.74 Buy It Now 7 days
PINK FLOYD: Another Brick In The Wall. Orig Columbia 1-11187 1st Press 45 EXC USD $6.74 Buy It Now 8 days
PINK FLOYD - ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL (PART II) - STEREO 45 RPM - 1979 USD $4.99 [0 bids]
PINK FLOYD ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL DEMO 2 SIDED WHITE LABEL USA COLUMBIA 45 USD $28.00 Buy It Now 8 days
PINK FLOYD Another Brick in The Wall (part 2) / One of My Turns 7" PS 45rpm USD $9.99 Buy It Now 9 days
Pink Floyd Another Brick In The Wall / One Of My Turns 45 VG+ Columbia 1-11187 USD $12.95 Buy It Now 10 days
MUDCRUTCH Extended Play Live CD Digipack Single Tom Petty Pink Floyd The Wall EX USD $31.22 Buy It Now 11 days
PINK FLOYD Another Brick in the Wall 7 inch Record with Sleeve 1979 USD $5.49 Buy It Now 11 days
PINK FLOYD - Another Brick In The Wall MEGA RARE 12 BLUE VINYL TEST ISRAE LP NM USD $159.99 Buy It Now 11 days
PINK FLOYD - Another Brick In The Wall (Part II) / One Of My Turns 7" NM- USD $6.99 Buy It Now 11 days
PINK FLOYD - THE WALL MUSIC FROM THE FILM 7/45 PORTUGUESE PORTUGAL USD $79.90 Buy It Now 11 days
PINK FLOYD - ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL 7/45 PORTUGUESE PORTUGAL USD $79.90 Buy It Now 11 days
ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL (PART II) // PINK FLOYD 1979 COLUMBIA 45 SINGLE 11187 USD $5.00 Buy It Now 11 days
Rock 45 Pink Floyd - Another Brick In The Wall / One Of My Turns On Columbia USD $5.00 Buy It Now 11 days
Pink Floyd-The Wall Singles Box Capitol 27032 RECORD STORE DAY BLACK FRIDAY 45 USD $77.98 Buy It Now 11 days
PINK FLOYD - Another Brick In The Wall (Part II) / One of My Turn (NM) Prog Rock USD $4.99 Buy It Now 12 days
PINK FLOYD - ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL - ORIGINAL 45 WPS USD $8.99 Buy It Now 12 days
PINK FLOYD Wall STATUS QUO DIRE STRAITS NEIL YOUNG Comes a time Yugoslav 45s lot USD $30.00 Buy It Now 12 days
PINK FLOYD ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL(Part II)-ONE OF MY TURNS 45" USD $11.99 Buy It Now 12 days
Pink Floyd - The Wall - Music From The Film - 7" 45 Single USD $10.00 Buy It Now 12 days
Pink Floyd - Another Brick In The Wall part II / One Of My Turns - 7" 45 Single USD $10.00 Buy It Now 12 days
Pink Floyd - Run Like Hell / Don't Leave Me Now - 7" VG+ The Wall USD $12.00 Buy It Now 12 days
Pink Floyd - Another Brick In The Wall II Singles Collection Lot Of 4, VG USD $55.00 Buy It Now 12 days
Pink Floyd - Another Brick In The Wall part II / One Of My Turns - 7" 45 Single USD $8.00 Buy It Now 12 days
PINK FLOYD Another Brick in the Wall - Pink Coffee REMIX (2002) ITAL. W/L 12" EX USD $14.99 Buy It Now 12 days
PINK FLOYD The Wall 7" 45 RPM VINYL Single Record Picture Sleeve CBS [USA] 1980 USD $11.50 Buy It Now 13 days

More places to buy PINK FLOYD music online Buy PINK FLOYD & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

PINK FLOYD The Wall Singles ratings distribution

PINK FLOYD The Wall Singles reviews

Review by Conor Fynes
1 stars 'The Wall Singles' - Pink Floyd (Compilation)

I'll make this brief. Personally.I do not see the point of making a compilation of items valued primarily for their collector's appeal, and then seeking to distribute it as a new product. Sure, Pink Floyd are one of the most legendary and greatest selling acts of all time, but this cow has been milked a bit too much. The musical quality of 'The Wall' is certainly not in question; it is a classic album and was one of those esteemed records that opened me up to some nice ideas in music years ago. Singles are a nice escort and support for the larger work, providing a sample for listeners to digest before checking out the full album. Even today, singles are still valid, and useful when a listener wants to get a glance at what a band is up to. However, 'The Wall' was released decades ago. Anyone who would dare come in contact with this compilation would likely already know of the album, so the musical introduction with the singles here are redundant and unnecessary. The music here is a decent cut of tunes from the album, but it's an entirely useless compilation. Even for the sake of collecting; while the original vinyl singles have their worth, how much will a newly released compilation be worth to a hardcore collector; a boxset that's dropped long after the band has split up? Perhaps I'm missing something crucial to the appreciation of this; please let me know if I am. Otherwise, this is one for the dumps.

Review by AtomicCrimsonRush
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Symphonic Team
1 stars 3 singles from The Wall era Pink Floyd. Is it just another shameless cash in of the success of the band, that are biding time now between concert appearances? Unfortunately that is really all that is happening here. For the fan who has to have everything that is emblazoned with Pink Floyd on it, this is a collector's delight. To the rest of us who appreciate their music alone, this collection is rather redundant. With all the immersion box sets and Discovery remasters that are being churned out one might think that there would be an end to this type of marketing. Indeed 2011 has been a year of re-releasing Floyd in every way possible and it will continue into 2012 with more box sets of specific albums on their way.

The music is definitely incredible on these singles but all Floydians would own "The Wall" in any case. The singles are basically Another Brick in the Wall (Part 2) with the B side of One of my Turns; Comfortably Numb with a B side of Hey You, and finally Run Like Hell with the B side of Don't Leave Me Now. If you already own these singles then of course you would have to be desperate to shell out hard earned moolah for this oddity. The packaging is okay if that's what floats your boat, but really this is a case of excess at its most extreme.

1 stars Not sure what the point of this complilation is unless it's strictly about cashing in. Everything here is on the original WALL release, and is in it's original context, as well. Otherwise, what we have contained here is 6 songs from THE WALL. Included is "Another Brick", "Hey You", "Comfortably ... (read more)

Report this review (#651028) | Posted by mohaveman | Thursday, March 8, 2012 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of PINK FLOYD "The Wall Singles"