THE WALL SINGLES

Collectors/fans only

Buy PINK FLOYD Music
Boxset/Compilation, released in 2011

Disc 1
1. Another Brick in the Wall (Part 2) (4:00)
2. One of my Turns (3:35)

Disc 2
1. Comfortably Numb (6:24)
2. Hey You (4:40)

Disc 3
1. Run Like Hell (4:19)
2. Don't Leave Me Now (4:16)

Boxset Total Time: 29:14

- David Gilmour / guitars and vocalist in "Comfortably Numb", "Run Like Hell" and "Another Brick in the Wall (Part 2)"
- Nick Mason / drums
- Roger Waters / bass guitar and vocalist in all the songs (also between David Gilmour already mentioned songs)
- Richard Wright / keyboards

Three Limited Edition EPs

Thanks to kingesis for the addition
and to NotAProghead for the last updates

Buy PINK FLOYD The Wall Singles Music

Wall Singles BoxWall Singles Box
Box set · Limited Edition · Single
Parlophone (Wea) 2011
$77.98
The Wall Singles (Limited Edition)The Wall Singles (Limited Edition)
Box set · Single
Parlophone 2011
$75.00
another brick in the wall 45 rpm singleanother brick in the wall 45 rpm single
CBS
another brick in the wall (part 2) 45 rpm singleanother brick in the wall (part 2) 45 rpm single
HARVEST

Pink Floyd - Singles Cover Art Collage POSTER 61x91cm NEW * Emily Play The Wall USD $7.98 Buy It Now 4h 17m
PINK FLOYD Another Brick In The Wall 45 VG+ One Of My Turns 1-11187 columbia USD $16.95 Buy It Now 11h 26m
pink floyd another brick in the wall part 2 french made USD $7.00 [0 bids]
PINK FLOYD Another Brick In The Wall (Part II) / One Of My Turns 45 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 16h 22m
PINK FLOYD THE WALL MFSL RARE LIMITED 24 KARAT GOLD 2 CDS + 180G SET + SINGLES USD $450.49 Buy It Now 16h 54m
PINK FLOYD ANOTHER BRINK IN THE WALL PART II 1st HARVEST UK 45 7" 1979 2U/2U USD $6.38 Buy It Now 21h 45m
PINK FLOYD - another brick in the wall pt.2 JAPAN vinyl single PICTURE sleeve USD $3.00 [2 bids]
Pink Floyd, Another Brick In The Wall (Part II), UK, Nov 1979, Harvest HAR 5194, USD $7.66 Buy It Now 1 day
PINK FLOYD - ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL ORIG VINYL 7" SINGLE RARE NON WINDOW PIC USD $1.92 [1 bids]
PINK FLOYD - Another Brick In The Wall Part II - Original 1979 French 7" single USD $15.33 Buy It Now 1 day
Pink Floyd Another Brick In The Wall Pt. 2 45rpm WITH PICTURE SLEEVE 1979 USD $15.00 Buy It Now 1 day
PINK FLOYD THE WALL MUSIC FROM THE FILM 7" 45RPM WHEN THE TIGERS BRING THE BOYS USD $18.89 Buy It Now 1 day
PINK FLOYD Another Brick In The Wall (Pt. II) 7" Columbia 1-11187 US 1980 USD $14.95 Buy It Now 1 day
Sealed NEW Pink Floyd The Wall 7" Singles Boxset 2011 Record RSD Exclusive Vinyl USD $59.72 Buy It Now 1 day
PINK FLOYD - ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL MEGA RARE 1979 JAPANESE 7" SINGLE USD $16.61 [0 bids]
PINK FLOYD Another Brick In The Wall (Part II) 7" 45rpm USD $8.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Pink Floyd Another Brick In The Wall 1979 Columbia 11187 45rpm Strong VG+ USD $7.99 Buy It Now 2 days
PINK FLOYD Another Brick in the Wall 7" VINYL SINGLE SIGNED BY NICK MASON *World USD $319.62 Buy It Now 2 days
Pink Floyd Another Brick In The Wall One Of My Turns EX 7" Single Record HAR5194 USD $7.67 Buy It Now 2 days
Pink Floyd ?- Another Brick In The Wall (Part II) 7" Vinyl 45rpm USD $5.00 [0 bids]
pink floyd another brick in the wall color vinyl USD $75.00 Buy It Now 2 days
1- PINK FLOYD-THE WALL-MUSIC FROM FILM-45 RPM--7" SINGLE-PIC SLEEVE-EXCELLENT! USD $29.99 Buy It Now 2 days
PINK FLOYD 45 rpm ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL ( Part II) / ONE OF MY TURNS USD $4.99 Buy It Now 2 days
45 RPM 7" Vinyl - Pink Floyd Another Brick In the Wall (II) / One of My Turns USD $24.95 Buy It Now 3 days
Pink Floyd THE WALL - US 7" Single Music From The Wall Vinyl Record 45 RPM NICE! USD $9.95 Buy It Now 3 days
Pink Floyd Another Brick In The Wall Part II UK 7" vinyl single record HAR5194 USD $14.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Pink Floyd Another Brick In The Wall + Sleeve 7" vinyl single record UK USD $28.07 Buy It Now 3 days
Pink Floyd Another Brick In The Wall (Part II) USA 7" vinyl single record USD $24.23 Buy It Now 3 days
Pink Floyd - Another Brick In The Wall (Part II) c/w One Of My Turns 7" JAPAN 45 USD $49.99 Buy It Now 3 days
PINK FLOYD - ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL .- OZ 45 rpm RECORD USD $10.88 Buy It Now 3 days
PINK FLOYD - Another Brick In The Wall I & II - Costa Rica Vinyl Single 45 7" USD $29.50 [0 bids]
Pink Floyd Another Brick in the Wall b/w One of My Turns Single 7" 1979 Vg+/Vg+ USD $10.00 Buy It Now 3 days
PINK FLOYD - One of my turns / Another brick in the wall - 7" 45 1979 Columbia USD $2.54 [0 bids]
130317 PINK COFFEE ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL ( Pink Floyd ) prod JT Vannelli USD $11.33 Buy It Now 3 days
Pink Floyd - The Wall Music From The Film 1982 Columbia 7" Single 45rpm Sealed USD $50.00 Buy It Now 3 days
PINK FLOYD Japan Original 1979 7"45 ANOTHER BTICK IN THE WALL USD $29.99 Buy It Now 4 days
PINK FLOYD - ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL - 7" 45 VINYL RECORD w PICT SLV - 1979 USD $9.43 Buy It Now 4 days
Pink Floyd ?- Money/Another Brick In The Wall Pt 2 PINK VINYL 12" single NM 1981 USD $35.00 [0 bids]
REPLACED SIDES PINK FLOYD ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL 1979 RECORD YUGOSLAVIA 7" PS USD $49.90 Buy It Now 4 days
PINK FLOYD - THE WALL Mega Rare 12" Picture Disc Single LP JAPAN Soundtrack USD $253.99 Buy It Now 4 days
PINK FLOYD~ ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL~ MINT~ ONE OF MY TURNS~ COLUMBIA ~ POP 45 USD $19.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Pink Floyd - Another Brick In The Wall Part II / One of My Turns 7" single 45 8 USD $2.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Pink Floyd - Another Brick In The Wall Part II / One of My Turns 7" single 45 2 USD $2.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Pink Floyd - Another Brick In The Wall Part II / One of My Turns 7" single 45 5 USD $2.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Pink Floyd - Another Brick In The Wall Part II / One of My Turns 7" single 45 7 USD $2.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Pink Floyd - Another Brick In The Wall Part II / One of My Turns 7" single 45 6 USD $2.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Pink Floyd 'Another Brick IN The Wall /One OF My Turns 45 USD $3.97 Buy It Now 4 days
The Wall: Singles Box Set [Single] by Pink Floyd (Vinyl, Nov-2011, 3 Discs, Ca. USD $100.00 Buy It Now 4 days
PINK FLOYD / Another Brick In The Wall / HARVEST 063494 Press Spain 1979 Single USD $20.00 Buy It Now 4 days
PINK FLOYD ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL CBS/SONY 06SP 453 Japan VINYL 7 USD $0.99 [0 bids]
PINK FLOYD 'Another Brick In The Wall' 2006 US reissue 7" / 45 vinyl single USD $8.94 Buy It Now 5 days
PINK FLOYD - ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL 7/45 RARE PORTUGUESE PORTUGAL USD $250.90 Buy It Now 5 days
Pink Floyd . The Wall . Another Brick In The Wall Part 2 / One Of My Turns . 45 USD $6.04 Buy It Now 5 days
PINK FLOYD Another Brick In The Wall 7" VINYL UK Harvest 1979 Four Prong /EX USD $6.48 Buy It Now 5 days
PINK FLOYD "ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL" / "ONE OF MY TURNS" 7" 45 USD $6.39 Buy It Now 5 days
PINK FLOYD 45 ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL PART 2 ***W/ FREE CD USD $4.99 Buy It Now 5 days
PINK FLOYD 7" VINYL RECORD ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL 1979 HAR 5194 USD $1.27 [1 bids]
PINK FLOYD MUSIC FROM FILM PROMO 7" 45 SONGS FROM WALL FINAL CUT LP's PIC SLEEVE USD $24.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Pink Floyd-Another Brick in the Wall(Part II) - 45 RPM vinyl VG+ USD $6.50 Buy It Now 5 days
PINK FLOYD: ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL B/W ONE OF MY TURNS! -:) USD $10.00 Buy It Now 6 days
PINK FLOYD Another Brick In The Wall 7" CBS Canada One Of My Turns The Wall 1979 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 6 days
Pink Floyd Another Brick In The Wall 7" Vinyl Single USD $3.82 [0 bids]
PINK FLOYD Another Brick In The Wall / One Of My Turns 45 with PicSleeve USD $7.99 Buy It Now 6 days
PINK FLOYD Another Brick In The Wall (Part II) / One Of My Turns 45 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 6 days
PINK FLOYD One Of My Turns / Another Brick In The Wall (Part II) 45 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 6 days
PINK FLOYD: Another Brick in the Wall US Columbia OG 7" 45 w/ PS Super! USD $10.00 Buy It Now 6 days
PINK FLOYD 45 - ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL - 1979 - COLUMBIA USD $4.99 [0 bids]
Pink Floyd Rare Portugal 7" Another brick in the wall 1979 VG+ USD $12.00 Buy It Now 6 days
Pink Floyd 7" 45 Another Brick In The Wall COLLECTABLES HEAR One of My Turns USD $15.00 Buy It Now 6 days
SNATCH ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL ( PINK FLOYD) US 7" YB-11792 Near Mint USD $9.99 Buy It Now 7 days
PINK FLOYD Another Brick In The Wall Part II PICTURE SLEEVE 7" 45 vinyl record USD $16.69 Buy It Now 7 days
Pink Floyd-Another Brick In The Wall (Pt 2) (DJ promo) 45 RPM Record M- Gilmour USD $9.99 Buy It Now 7 days
PINK FLOYD Another Brick In Te Wall Part II 1979 RARE! P/S 7" Single 45 BRAZIL USD $27.99 Buy It Now 7 days
Pink Floyd "Another brick in the wall Part II 7 inch single USD $1.92 [0 bids]
PINK FLOYD THE WALL 3 X 7" VINYL SINGLE COLLECTION RECORD STORE DAY EXCLUSIVE USD $319.64 Buy It Now 7 days
Pink Floyd Music From The Wall 7" Single Tigers Broke Free Bring Boys USD $8.00 Buy It Now 7 days
PINK FLOYD * 7" VINYL* ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL * 1979 * HAR 5194 USD $1.27 [0 bids]
Pink Floyd THE WALL When Tigers Break Free Tri-fold PS 7" Excellent 1982 USD $18.50 Buy It Now 7 days
45 PINK FLOYD "Another Brick In The Wall"/"One of My Turns" Orig Columbia 1979 USD $6.99 Buy It Now 7 days
PINK FLOYD - ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL (PART II) - STEREO 45 RPM - Vinyl 45 rpm USD $5.00 Buy It Now 8 days
Pink Floyd ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL / ONE OF MY TURNS 7" Single 45 RPM 1-11187 USD $12.95 Buy It Now 8 days
Pink Floyd The Wall When The Tigers Broke 45 RPM 1982 Columbia Records EX promo USD $55.00 Buy It Now 8 days
Pink Floyd~Another Brick In The Wall(Part II)/One Of My Turns 1-11187 1979 Promo USD $24.99 Buy It Now 9 days
45 Pink Floyd "Another Brick In The Wall Part II" Columbia 1979 VG USD $5.00 Buy It Now 9 days
Pink Floyd: The Wall: Music from the film: Rare PROMO record 45  VG/VG+ USD $7.00 [0 bids]
PINK FLOYD - ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL 1979 VINYL/COVER EX/CON USD $1.27 [0 bids]
45 RPM Pink Floyd Lot of 2 Another Brick In The Wall Run Like Hell #R063 USD $12.96 Buy It Now 9 days
Pink Floyd 1-11187 Another Brick In The Wall(Part II) 7" Vinyl Columbia 1980 USD $12.99 Buy It Now 10 days
Pink Floyd Another Brick In Wall Part II The Remixes CD Single USD $69.99 Buy It Now 10 days
Pink Floyd Another Brick In The Wall Part II UK 7" Rare Vinyl Single USD $7.66 Buy It Now 10 days
PINK FLOYD ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL 7 INCH SINGLE VINYL RECORD 45rpm EXCELLENT USD $7.66 Buy It Now 10 days
The Wall: 7" Vinyl (3) Singles Box Set by Pink Floyd (2011 Capitol) NEW SEALED USD $82.44 Buy It Now 10 days
Pink Floyd - 12" Pink Vinyl Promo Single - Money/Another Brick In the Wall Pt 2 USD $150.00 Buy It Now 11 days
Pink Floyd - Another Brick In the Wall (Part II) / One of My Turns - 45 Record USD $12.97 Buy It Now 11 days
PINK FLOYD '' ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL PART II '' ORIG.1979 45RPM VG+ TO VG++ USD $2.19 Buy It Now 11 days
Pink Floyd Another Brick In The Wall / One Of My Turns 45 VG+ Columbia 1-11187 USD $12.95 Buy It Now 11 days
PINK FLOYD The Wall-Music From The Film When The Tigers Broke Free PIC COVER 45 USD $13.99 Buy It Now 11 days
JUANITA SINGLE MADE IN PORTUGAL 7 * ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL (PINK FLOYD) HEAR! USD $49.99 Buy It Now 12 days
CRANIUM'S Pink Floyd THE WALL Uk 7" 45 w/FOLD OPEN picture sleeve NM FINAL CUT USD $24.99 Buy It Now 12 days
CRANIUM'S Pink Floyd THE WALL 7" 45 w/FOLD OPEN picture sleeve NM copy FINAL CUT USD $22.99 Buy It Now 12 days

More places to buy PINK FLOYD music online Buy PINK FLOYD & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

PINK FLOYD The Wall Singles ratings distribution

PINK FLOYD The Wall Singles reviews

Review by Conor Fynes
1 stars 'The Wall Singles' - Pink Floyd (Compilation)

I'll make this brief. Personally.I do not see the point of making a compilation of items valued primarily for their collector's appeal, and then seeking to distribute it as a new product. Sure, Pink Floyd are one of the most legendary and greatest selling acts of all time, but this cow has been milked a bit too much. The musical quality of 'The Wall' is certainly not in question; it is a classic album and was one of those esteemed records that opened me up to some nice ideas in music years ago. Singles are a nice escort and support for the larger work, providing a sample for listeners to digest before checking out the full album. Even today, singles are still valid, and useful when a listener wants to get a glance at what a band is up to. However, 'The Wall' was released decades ago. Anyone who would dare come in contact with this compilation would likely already know of the album, so the musical introduction with the singles here are redundant and unnecessary. The music here is a decent cut of tunes from the album, but it's an entirely useless compilation. Even for the sake of collecting; while the original vinyl singles have their worth, how much will a newly released compilation be worth to a hardcore collector; a boxset that's dropped long after the band has split up? Perhaps I'm missing something crucial to the appreciation of this; please let me know if I am. Otherwise, this is one for the dumps.

Review by AtomicCrimsonRush
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Symphonic Team
1 stars 3 singles from The Wall era Pink Floyd. Is it just another shameless cash in of the success of the band, that are biding time now between concert appearances? Unfortunately that is really all that is happening here. For the fan who has to have everything that is emblazoned with Pink Floyd on it, this is a collector's delight. To the rest of us who appreciate their music alone, this collection is rather redundant. With all the immersion box sets and Discovery remasters that are being churned out one might think that there would be an end to this type of marketing. Indeed 2011 has been a year of re-releasing Floyd in every way possible and it will continue into 2012 with more box sets of specific albums on their way.

The music is definitely incredible on these singles but all Floydians would own "The Wall" in any case. The singles are basically Another Brick in the Wall (Part 2) with the B side of One of my Turns; Comfortably Numb with a B side of Hey You, and finally Run Like Hell with the B side of Don't Leave Me Now. If you already own these singles then of course you would have to be desperate to shell out hard earned moolah for this oddity. The packaging is okay if that's what floats your boat, but really this is a case of excess at its most extreme.

1 stars Not sure what the point of this complilation is unless it's strictly about cashing in. Everything here is on the original WALL release, and is in it's original context, as well. Otherwise, what we have contained here is 6 songs from THE WALL. Included is "Another Brick", "Hey You", "Comfortably ... (read more)

Report this review (#651028) | Posted by mohaveman | Thursday, March 8, 2012 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of PINK FLOYD "The Wall Singles"