THE WALL SINGLES

Collectors/fans only

Buy PINK FLOYD Music
Boxset/Compilation, released in 2011

Disc 1
1. Another Brick in the Wall (Part 2) (4:00)
2. One of my Turns (3:35)

Disc 2
1. Comfortably Numb (6:24)
2. Hey You (4:40)

Disc 3
1. Run Like Hell (4:19)
2. Don't Leave Me Now (4:16)

Boxset Total Time: 29:14

Search PINK FLOYD The Wall Singles lyrics

Search PINK FLOYD The Wall Singles tabs

- David Gilmour / guitars and vocalist in "Comfortably Numb", "Run Like Hell" and "Another Brick in the Wall (Part 2)"
- Nick Mason / drums
- Roger Waters / bass guitar and vocalist in all the songs (also between David Gilmour already mentioned songs)
- Richard Wright / keyboards

Three Limited Edition EPs

Thanks to kingesis for the addition
and to NotAProghead for the last updates

PINK FLOYD MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy PINK FLOYD The Wall Singles Music

Pink Floyd 'Another Brick IN The Wall /One OF My Turns 45 USD $7.95 Buy It Now 5h 43m
PINK FLOYD / Another Brick In The Wall / HARVEST 063494 Press Spain 1979 Single USD $20.00 Buy It Now 8h 5m
PINK FLOYD THE WALL EDIT SINGLE COVER & DIFF LABEL 2LP USD $34.99 Buy It Now 9h 29m
PINK FLOYD Another Brick In The Wall (Part II) / One Of My Turns [45] Columbia USD $5.00 Buy It Now 10h 49m
(ROCK 45) PINK FLOYD - ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL LIVE (PROMO WHITE VINYL) USD $29.75 Buy It Now 16h 18m
PINK FLOYD-ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL -UNIQUE different Yugoslavian pres.single USD $9.99 Buy It Now 19h 8m
PINK FLOYD - ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL (PART II) - 7" VINYL SINGLE USD $2.57 [0 bids]
45 RPM RECORD / PINK FLOYD / ONE OF MY TURNS & ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL PART II USD $2.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Pink Floyd, Another Brick In The Wall (Part 1) ~ 1979 Columbia 45 +sleeve USD $4.77 Buy It Now 1 day
Another Brick In the Wall - Pink Floyd - 7" vinyl single USD $2.56 [0 bids]
PINK FLOYD - abother brick in the wall (part II) - PORTUGAL 7/45 SINGLE USD $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
PINK FLOYD Another Brick in the Wall Part II/One Of My Turns 45 RPM 7" CBS 1979 USD $4.79 Buy It Now 1 day
ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL (PART II)/ONE OF MY TURNS - PINK FLOYD USD $4.99 [0 bids]
PINK FLOYD MUSIC FROM FILM PROMO 7" 45 SONGS FROM WALL FINAL CUT LP's PIC SLEEVE USD $24.99 Buy It Now 1 day
PINK FLOYD Another Brick In The Wall 7" CBS Canada One Of My Turns The Wall 1979 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
PINK FLOYD *GD / VG (VINYL)* 1979 FRANCE HARVEST 45 "ANOTHER BRICK WALL PT. 1" USD $10.81 Buy It Now 1 day
PINK FLOYD ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL PART II RARE 1979 RECORD YUGOSLAVIA 7" PS USD $12.90 Buy It Now 1 day
Pink Floyd ?- Another Brick In The Wall (Part II) Rare 12" Picture Disc Promo LP USD $189.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Pink Floyd: The Wall (Andro Remix) Vinyl, 12", 33 ? RPM, Single Sided USD $15.99 Buy It Now 2 days
PINK FLOYD Another Brick In The Wall / One Of My Turns 45 with PicSleeve USD $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
PINK FLOYD Another Brick In The Wall (Part II) / One Of My Turns 45 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
PINK FLOYD One Of My Turns / Another Brick In The Wall (Part II) 45 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
PINK FLOYD Another Brick In The Wall (Part II) / One Of My Turns 45 USD $4.99 Buy It Now 2 days
PINK FLOYD~Another Brick In The Wall (Part II)~One Of My Turns~7"45 1985 Reissue USD $4.50 Buy It Now 2 days
PINK FLOYD - ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL - 7" 45 VINYL RECORD w PICT SLV - 1979 USD $11.16 Buy It Now 2 days
Pink Floyd Rare Portugal 7" Another brick in the wall 1979 VG+ USD $12.00 Buy It Now 2 days
PINK FLOYD SINGLE MADE IN PORTUGAL 45 PS 7 *THE WALL OST* USD $19.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Pink Floyd 7" 45 Another Brick In The Wall COLLECTABLES HEAR One of My Turns USD $11.25 Buy It Now 2 days
7" 45 Pink Floyd another brick in the wall II / one of my turns Columbia 1979 USD $4.49 Buy It Now 2 days
PINK FLOYD Another Brick In The Wall Part II PICTURE SLEEVE 7" 45 vinyl record USD $18.97 Buy It Now 2 days
PINK FLOYD Another Brick in the Wall / Young Lust ZIMBABWE Rare 7" 45 SSC 5018 USD $118.34 Buy It Now 2 days
Pink Floyd - Run Like Hell (both sides) Promo - 7" VG+ The Wall USD $40.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Pink Floyd Another Brick In The Wall (Part II) Harvest HAR5194 UK7" vinyl single USD $10.13 [0 bids]
PINK FLOYD RARE Australian Another Brick In The Wall Pt2 7" 45 Pic Cover Single USD $12.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Pink Floyd - The Wall Music From The Film 1982 Columbia 7" Single 45rpm USD $14.95 Buy It Now 3 days
PINK FLOYD THE WALL 3 X 7" VINYL SINGLE COLLECTION RECORD STORE DAY EXCLUSIVE USD $295.35 Buy It Now 3 days
Pink Floyd Another Brick In The Wall Vinyl Single USD $2.25 [0 bids]
(ROCK 45) PINK FLOYD - ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL (PARTII) / ONE OF MY TURNS USD $7.75 Buy It Now 3 days
PINK FLOYD: Another Brick In The Wall / One Of My Turns 45 Rock USD $8.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Pink Floyd Another Brick In The Wall Part II UK 7" vinyl single record HAR5194 USD $16.63 Buy It Now 3 days
Pink Floyd 7" box set The Wall - Singles Collection - Record Store Day USA USD $103.06 Buy It Now 3 days
Pink Floyd Another Brick In The Wall Japanese 7" vinyl single record 06SP453 USD $48.74 Buy It Now 3 days
Pink Floyd ORIG OZ PS 45 Another brick in the wall part II NM '79 CBS Prog Rock USD $10.72 Buy It Now 3 days
Very Rare Pink Floyd Another Brick In The Wall Pt. 2 3" CD Single USD $256.84 Buy It Now 4 days
PINK FLOYD-ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL(PART II) YUGOSLAVIA 7'' 1980 FREE SHIPPING USD $18.00 Buy It Now 4 days
PINK FLOYD- ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL - ORIGINAL VINYL 7" SINGLE USD $1.27 [0 bids]
PINK FLOYD ~ ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL PT 2 ~ 1979 UK 1ST PRESS 7" VINYL SINGLE USD $12.83 Buy It Now 4 days
Pink Floyd 'Another Brick in the Wall' Original 45 Vinyl Single USD $12.20 [0 bids]
PINK FLOYD, ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL / ONE OF MY TURNS. 1979 HARVEST SINGLE USD $1.27 [0 bids]
Pink Floyd - The Wall - Singles Collection - Sealed USD $71.45 Buy It Now 4 days
Pink Floyd The Wall When The Tigers Broke 45 RPM 1982 Columbia Records EX promo USD $95.00 Buy It Now 4 days
45 Pink Floyd "Another Brick In The Wall Part II" Columbia 1979 VG USD $5.00 Buy It Now 4 days
PINK FLOYD Another Brick In The Wall VINTAGE German PS 7" 45rpm 1979 USD $10.99 Buy It Now 4 days
PINK FLOYD Another Brick In The Wall / One Of My Turns GERMAN PS 7" 45rpm 1979 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 4 days
PINK FLOYD.ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL.PART 2.IMPORT.7" VINYL SINGLE.45RPM USD $1.93 [0 bids]
PINK FLOYD - ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL (PART II) - STEREO 45 RPM - 1979 USD $4.99 [0 bids]
PINK FLOYD Another Brick In the Wall part II / One Of My Turns 7" 45 USD $2.00 Buy It Now 5 days
ROCK Pink Floyd Another Brick In The Wall Part 2 / One Of My Turns USD $5.35 Buy It Now 5 days
PINK FLOYD ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL / ONE OF MY TURNS 45 RPM USD $3.71 [0 bids]
PINK FLOYD Music From the Wall 7" 45RPM Single GateFold UK PS! EX USD $4.99 [0 bids]
PINK FLOYD Another Brick In The Wall Part II 45 record + juke box title strip USD $14.54 Buy It Now 5 days
Another Brick In The Wall Pink Floyd 7" vinyl single record Polish S-314 USD $68.00 Buy It Now 5 days
Another Brick In The Wall (Part II) Pink Floyd USA 7" vinyl single record USD $24.34 Buy It Now 5 days
PINK FLOYD 45 RPM : ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL PART II 2 IS VG+ / ONE OF MY TURNS USD $2.99 [0 bids]
USD $3.89 Buy It Now
Pink Floyd - Another Brick In The Wall: UK 45 RPM 7" Single Vinyl Record (1U) USD $7.99 Buy It Now 6 days
Pink Floyd Another brick in the wall - 1979 EMI USD $4.99 Buy It Now 6 days
PINK FLOYD - ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL (PART II) - 80'S ROCK USD $6.99 [0 bids]
Pink Floyd Another Brick In The Wall 1979 Canadian CBS ORIGINAL 45 RPM RARE USD $4.46 [0 bids]
UNIQUE PINK FLOYD "A BRICK IN THE WALL" 45rpm NM PART TWO COLUMBIA RECORDS USD $5.99 Buy It Now 6 days
Pink Floyd 45 rpm 7" vinyl record "Another Brick In The Wall" (part II) USD $4.99 Buy It Now 6 days
PINK FLOYD Another Brick In The Wall 45 PS original pressing USD $6.00 [0 bids]
Pink Floyd ?- Another Brick In The Wall (Part II) YUGOSLAVIAN SINGLE 1980 VG/VG USD $5.00 Buy It Now 6 days
PINK PROJECT -DISCO PROJECT (PINK FLOYD THE WALL) GREECE PS7" USD $20.00 Buy It Now 7 days
Pink Floyd Another Brick In The Wall / One Of My Turns 45 VG+ Columbia 1-11187 USD $12.95 Buy It Now 7 days
vinyl PINK FLOYD ---ONE OF MY TURNANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL *PRINTED IN FR* USD $7.00 Buy It Now 8 days
PINK FLOYD - ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL - RARE COSTA RICA 45 7" USD $50.00 Buy It Now 8 days
PINK FLOYD ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL (part II) HARVEST RECORDS 7" SINGLE in P/S USD $4.48 [0 bids]
ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL (PART II) // PINK FLOYD 1979 COLUMBIA 45 SINGLE 11187 USD $5.00 Buy It Now 8 days
7" 45 PINK FLOYD Another Brick In The Wall Part II - One NM! HAR-5194 UK EB671 USD $12.99 Buy It Now 8 days
PINK FLOYD Another Brick in The Wall (part 2) / One of My Turns 7" PS 45rpm USD $9.99 Buy It Now 9 days
PINK FLOYD ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL part II HARVEST RECORDS UK 7" VINYL SINGLE USD $2.17 [0 bids]
Pink Floyd - Run Like Hell / Don't Leave Me Now - 7" VG+ The Wall USD $12.00 Buy It Now 9 days
PINK FLOYD, "Another Brick In The Wall"/"One Of My Turns" (COL 11187) 45rpm + PS USD $7.00 Buy It Now 9 days
PINK FLOYD Another Brick in the Wall Part II/One Of My Turns 45 RPM 7" CBS 1979 USD $5.35 Buy It Now 10 days
Pop 45 Pink Floyd "Another Brick In The Wall Part 2/One Of My Turns" 1979 NM USD $5.00 Buy It Now 10 days
PINK FLOYD - Another Brick In The Wall (Part II) / One of My Turns ROGER WATERS USD $4.99 Buy It Now 10 days
PINK FLOYD - Another Brick In The Wall (Part II) / One Of My Turns 7" NM- USD $5.99 Buy It Now 10 days
PINK FLOYD The Wall 7" VINYL Single Wall Hanging Clock USD $7.00 Buy It Now 10 days
PINK FLOYD Another Brick in The Wall part II German Gema Harvest PS 1979 USD $12.50 Buy It Now 10 days
PINK FLOYD ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL(Part II)-ONE OF MY TURNS 45" USD $11.99 Buy It Now 11 days
Pink Floyd ?- Another Brick In The Wall (Part II) 1979 Australia CBS ?BA 222629 USD $11.16 Buy It Now 11 days
Pink Floyd - Another Brick in the Wall Part II - live white vinyl single 45 rpm USD $24.00 Buy It Now 11 days
PINK FLOYD Another Brick In The Wall ~ 1979 Australian Picture Sleeve 45 USD $16.75 Buy It Now 11 days
Pink Floyd "Another Brick in th Wall" "One of My Turns USD $7.98 Buy It Now 11 days
Pink Floyd 70s ROCK 45 (Columbia 11187) Another Brick In The Wall(Pt. 2) VG++/M- USD $1.99 Buy It Now 12 days
PINK FLOYD The Wall 45 Harvest HAR-5222 UK 1982 NM- GATEFOLD PIC SLEEVE RARE 7" USD $25.98 Buy It Now 12 days
Pink Floyd Another Brick In The Wall Part 2 45rpm 7 Single Poland Tanpress USD $20.09 Buy It Now 12 days
PINK FLOYD - ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL 45 RPM COLUMBIA RECORDS UNPLAYED 1980 USD $14.00 Buy It Now 13 days
PINK FLOYD~ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL~ONE OF MY TURNS~COLUMBIA ~ POP 45 USD $24.99 Buy It Now 13 days

More places to buy PINK FLOYD music online Buy PINK FLOYD & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

PINK FLOYD The Wall Singles ratings distribution

PINK FLOYD The Wall Singles reviews

Review by Conor Fynes
1 stars 'The Wall Singles' - Pink Floyd (Compilation)

I'll make this brief. Personally.I do not see the point of making a compilation of items valued primarily for their collector's appeal, and then seeking to distribute it as a new product. Sure, Pink Floyd are one of the most legendary and greatest selling acts of all time, but this cow has been milked a bit too much. The musical quality of 'The Wall' is certainly not in question; it is a classic album and was one of those esteemed records that opened me up to some nice ideas in music years ago. Singles are a nice escort and support for the larger work, providing a sample for listeners to digest before checking out the full album. Even today, singles are still valid, and useful when a listener wants to get a glance at what a band is up to. However, 'The Wall' was released decades ago. Anyone who would dare come in contact with this compilation would likely already know of the album, so the musical introduction with the singles here are redundant and unnecessary. The music here is a decent cut of tunes from the album, but it's an entirely useless compilation. Even for the sake of collecting; while the original vinyl singles have their worth, how much will a newly released compilation be worth to a hardcore collector; a boxset that's dropped long after the band has split up? Perhaps I'm missing something crucial to the appreciation of this; please let me know if I am. Otherwise, this is one for the dumps.

Review by AtomicCrimsonRush
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Symphonic Team
1 stars 3 singles from The Wall era Pink Floyd. Is it just another shameless cash in of the success of the band, that are biding time now between concert appearances? Unfortunately that is really all that is happening here. For the fan who has to have everything that is emblazoned with Pink Floyd on it, this is a collector's delight. To the rest of us who appreciate their music alone, this collection is rather redundant. With all the immersion box sets and Discovery remasters that are being churned out one might think that there would be an end to this type of marketing. Indeed 2011 has been a year of re-releasing Floyd in every way possible and it will continue into 2012 with more box sets of specific albums on their way.

The music is definitely incredible on these singles but all Floydians would own "The Wall" in any case. The singles are basically Another Brick in the Wall (Part 2) with the B side of One of my Turns; Comfortably Numb with a B side of Hey You, and finally Run Like Hell with the B side of Don't Leave Me Now. If you already own these singles then of course you would have to be desperate to shell out hard earned moolah for this oddity. The packaging is okay if that's what floats your boat, but really this is a case of excess at its most extreme.

1 stars Not sure what the point of this complilation is unless it's strictly about cashing in. Everything here is on the original WALL release, and is in it's original context, as well. Otherwise, what we have contained here is 6 songs from THE WALL. Included is "Another Brick", "Hey You", "Comfortably ... (read more)

Report this review (#651028) | Posted by mohaveman | Thursday, March 8, 2012 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of PINK FLOYD "The Wall Singles"