THE WALL SINGLES

Collectors/fans only

Buy PINK FLOYD Music
Boxset/Compilation, released in 2011

Disc 1
1. Another Brick in the Wall (Part 2) (4:00)
2. One of my Turns (3:35)

Disc 2
1. Comfortably Numb (6:24)
2. Hey You (4:40)

Disc 3
1. Run Like Hell (4:19)
2. Don't Leave Me Now (4:16)

Boxset Total Time: 29:14

Search PINK FLOYD The Wall Singles lyrics

Search PINK FLOYD The Wall Singles tabs

- David Gilmour / guitars and vocalist in "Comfortably Numb", "Run Like Hell" and "Another Brick in the Wall (Part 2)"
- Nick Mason / drums
- Roger Waters / bass guitar and vocalist in all the songs (also between David Gilmour already mentioned songs)
- Richard Wright / keyboards

Three Limited Edition EPs

Thanks to kingesis for the addition
and to NotAProghead for the last updates

PINK FLOYD MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy PINK FLOYD The Wall Singles Music

PINK FLOYD - Another Brick In The Wall Part II - UK 1979 7" Vinyl Single USD $15.60 Buy It Now 23h 18m
Rock 45 Pink Floyd - One Of My Turns / Another Brick In The Wall On Columbia USD $5.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Pink Floyd Columbia 45 Record #11187 NM Another Brick In The Wall / One Of My USD $7.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Pink Floyd - Another Brick In The Wall / One Of My Turns / 7" 45 - NM USD $8.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Pink Floyd - Another Brick In The Wall Pt 2 - 7" Single - Framed Wall Clock USD $31.21 Buy It Now 1 day
PINK FLOYD THE WALL SINGLES 7" BOX SET SEALED, 2011, LTD TO 500,RECORD STORE DAY USD $78.04 Buy It Now 1 day
RARE 1979 PINK FLOYD Another Brick in The Wall 7" Vinyl Single Rock Pop Record USD $6.23 [1 bids]
Pink Floyd - Rare "Run Like Hell" 7" Single from "Wall" Box Set RSD with poster USD $17.16 [0 bids]
PINK FLOYD ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL / ONE OF MY TURNS EXCELLENT SINGLE 1979 USD $4.68 Buy It Now 2 days
pink floyd-col ,this the promo white lbl and sleeve -open up cover-the wall USD $39.95 Buy It Now 2 days
PINK FLOYD ANOTHER BRICK ON THE WALL / ONE OF MY TURNS 7" SINGLE USD $9.82 Buy It Now 2 days
Pink Floyd, Another Brick in the Wall - 7" Single - 1979, Harvest (HAR5194) VGC USD $1.55 [1 bids]
Pink Floyd - The Wall 3 x 7" Singles Box Set - RSD 2011 - New & Shrinkwrapped USD $53.06 Buy It Now 3 days
PINK FLOYD " ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL " CBS 1979 - GOOD - MEXICAN 7'' USD $19.10 Buy It Now 3 days
PINK FLOYD - ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL RARE YUGO PRESS 7" PS 1979 USD $19.99 Buy It Now 3 days
PINK FLOYD THE WALL 3X7" SINGLES COLLECTION RSD SEALED USD $53.99 Buy It Now 3 days
PINK FLOYD - THE WALL: SINGLES COLLECTION - RSD 2011 - 3X7" VINYL BOX SET - NEW USD $29.99 [1 bids]
Pink Floyd 7" Another Brick in the Wall / One of My Turns COLUMBIA 1-11187 PS USD $6.99 Buy It Now 4 days
PINK FLOYD 45 RPM "Another Brick in the Wall (Part II)" "One of My Turns" VG USD $4.99 Buy It Now 4 days
PINK FLOYD - Another Brick In The Wall Part II - Original 1979 Dutch 7" single USD $18.72 Buy It Now 5 days
PINK FLOYD - Another Brick In The Wall Part II - Original 1979 French 7" single USD $18.72 Buy It Now 5 days
The Wall: Singles Box Set [Single] by Pink Floyd (Vinyl, Nov-2011, 3 Discs,... USD $27.59 [0 bids]
Pink Floyd Run Like Hell 7" single record from The album The Wall, EMI records USD $18.99 Buy It Now 6 days
Pink Floyd - Wall Singles Box (2012) - New - 7" single USD $45.70 Buy It Now 6 days
Pink Floyd Columbia 45 RPM #03118 EX Another Brick In The Wall (Part II) USD $12.00 Buy It Now 7 days
PINK FLOYD "ANOTHER BRICK IN THE"WALL" / "ONE OF MY TURNS" 7" 45 USD $5.99 Buy It Now 7 days
PINK FLOYD - THE WALL 7" SINGLES BOX SET LTD ED! NEW SEALED USD $70.17 Buy It Now 7 days
Pink Floyd 45 & PS Another Brick In The Wall (Pt II) / One Of My Turns (Rock) NM USD $15.00 Buy It Now 8 days
PINK FLOYD-ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL Part II/ONE OF MY TURNS-Yugo PS 45rpm 1980 USD $7.99 Buy It Now 8 days
PINK FLOYD Japan Original 1979 7"45 ANOTHER BTICK IN THE WALL USD $29.99 Buy It Now 8 days
PINK FLOYD lp THE WALL I venezuela ID# 58034 SINGLE LP 1979-YELLOW LABEL CBS 103 USD $75.00 Buy It Now 8 days
PINK FLOYD lp THE WALL II venezuela ID# 58035 SINGLE LP 1979-YELLOW LABEL CBS 10 USD $75.00 Buy It Now 8 days
Pink Floyd 7" 45 U.S Vinyl Single - Another Brink in the Wall Part II USD $10.91 Buy It Now 8 days
PINK FLOYD- Another Brick In The Wall Pt.II / One Of My Turns 7" PS YU PRESS VG+ USD $12.00 Buy It Now 8 days
PINK FLOYD - ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL / ONE OF MY TURNS "JUKEBOX" 45 UNPLAYED USD $17.50 Buy It Now 8 days
PINK FLOYD "The Wall" 1982 HARVEST Records 7" Single Gatefold Record Sleeve ROCK USD $3.90 [0 bids]
Pink Floyd Rare Brazil Jukebox 7" 1979 Another brick on the wall VG 33 rpm USD $18.00 Buy It Now 9 days
PINK FLOYD The Wall Single Cover Korea Double Vinyl LP USD $32.00 Buy It Now 9 days
PINK FLOYD - ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL PART ll..YUGOSLAVIAN RELEASE..FREE SHIPP. USD $11.00 Buy It Now 9 days
PINK FLOYD MUSIC FROM FILM PROMO 7" 45 SONGS FROM WALL FINAL CUT LP's PIC SLEEVE USD $24.99 Buy It Now 10 days
7" 45 PINK FLOYD Another Brick In The Wall Part II - One NM! HAR-5194 UK EB671 USD $12.99 Buy It Now 10 days
Pink Floyd Another Brick In The Wall/One OF My Turns 45 RPM 1979 USD $9.95 Buy It Now 10 days
Pink Floyd - Another Brick In The Wall / One Of My Turns - 45 Columbia w/ Sleeve USD $7.99 Buy It Now 10 days
PINK FLOYD Another Brick In The Wall 7" CBS Canada One Of My Turns The Wall 1979 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 10 days
PINK FLOYD Vinyl 45 Another Brick In The Wall(Pt.II) One Of My Turns VG+ TO EX USD $5.75 Buy It Now 10 days
Pink Floyd 7" 45 Another Brick In The Wall COLLECTABLES HEAR One of My Turns USD $15.00 Buy It Now 11 days
Pink Floyd - The Wall (2 CDs in single-disc case) *post from NSW* USD $14.54 Buy It Now 11 days
PINK FLOYD RARE Australian Another Brick In The Wall Pt2 7" Pic Cover Single USD $12.95 Buy It Now 11 days
PINK FLOYD Another Brick In The Wall / One Of My Turns 45 with PicSleeve USD $9.99 Buy It Now 11 days
PINK FLOYD Another Brick In The Wall / One Of My Turns 45 with PicSleeve USD $9.99 Buy It Now 12 days
PINK FLOYD One Of My Turns / Another Brick In The Wall (Part II) 45 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 12 days
PINK FLOYD Another Brick In The Wall (Part II) / One Of My Turns 45 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 12 days
PINK FLOYD The Wall 3 x 7" Singles Original Artwork RSD Record Store Day USD $54.98 Buy It Now 12 days
Pink Floyd The Wall Singles Collection 3 Record Box Set Numbered Edition +poster USD $100.00 Buy It Now 12 days
Another Brick In The Wall Part II Pink Floyd 7" vinyl single record UK HAR5194 USD $18.64 Buy It Now 12 days
PINK FLOYD "ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL" THE SINGLE RELEASE A3 FROM 1979 USD $20.22 Buy It Now 12 days
Pink Floyd Another Brick In The Wall (Part II) USA 7" vinyl single record USD $29.58 Buy It Now 12 days
PINK FLOYD Another Brick in the Wall Part II/One Of My Turns 45 RPM 7" CBS 1979 USD $5.35 Buy It Now 12 days
Pink Floyd - Another Brick In The Wall 7" Single 1979 USD $11.71 Buy It Now 13 days
Pink Floyd The Wall When The Tigers Broke 45 RPM 1982 Columbia Records EX promo USD $95.00 Buy It Now 13 days
Pink Floyd 45 Another Brick in the Wall (Part II) / One of M rpm record 7" ORANG USD $8.00 Buy It Now 13 days
Pink Floyd 45 Another Brick in the Wall (Part II) / One of M rpm record 7" BLACK USD $8.00 Buy It Now 13 days
PINK FLOYD ( THE WALL ) MUSIC FROM THE FILM vinyl Ltd 7" PS 45 w/ photos SEALED! USD $24.95 Buy It Now 13 days
PINK FLOYD THE WALL MUSIC FROM THE FILM 7" VINYL 1982 ORIGINAL ART COVER RARE! USD $55.00 Buy It Now 14 days
PINK FLOYD Another Brick In The Wall Part II 45 record + juke box title strip USD $14.54 Buy It Now 14 days
PINK FLOYD THE WALL 7" SINGLES COLLECTION BOX LTD.NUMBERED EDT.+POSTER USD $59.00 Buy It Now 14 days
Pink Floyd Another Brick In The Wall / One Of My Turns 45 VG+ Columbia 1-11187 USD $12.95 Buy It Now 14 days
PINK FLOYD "ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL" 7 INCH 45 1979 USD $4.73 Buy It Now 15 days
PINK FLOYD ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL / ONE OF MY TURNS 7" SINGLE USD $9.68 Buy It Now 15 days
PINK FLOYD: Another Brick In The Wall. Orig Columbia 1-11187 1st Press 45 EXC USD $8.99 Buy It Now 15 days
PINK FLOYD ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL DEMO 2 SIDED WHITE LABEL USA COLUMBIA 45 USD $28.00 Buy It Now 16 days
Rock 45 Pink Floyd - Another Brick In The Wall (Part Ii) / One Of My Turns On Co USD $5.00 Buy It Now 16 days
Rock 45 Pink Floyd - One Of My Turns / Another Brick In The Wall On Columbia USD $5.00 Buy It Now 16 days
New Korn CD single 3 Word Up Pink Floyd Import Holland Another Brick In The Wall USD $19.99 Buy It Now 17 days
PINK FLOYD SINGLE MADE IN PORTUGAL 45 PS 7 * ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL * USD $14.99 Buy It Now 17 days
Pink Floyd - Another Brick In The Wall / One Of My Turns - 45 Columbia w/ Sleeve USD $2.00 Buy It Now 17 days
Pink Floyd - Another Brick In The Wall 7" single USD $7.81 Buy It Now 17 days
Pink Floyd-The Wall Singles Box Capitol 27032 RECORD STORE DAY BLACK FRIDAY 45 USD $77.98 Buy It Now 17 days
PINK FLOYD-ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL PART II-GERMAN PS 45rpm Single 1979 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 17 days
PINK FLOYD ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL JAPAN 7" P/S USD $18.99 Buy It Now 18 days
(PINK FLOYD-Another Brick in the Wall/One of my Turns )-A5-7 USD $10.91 Buy It Now 18 days
PINK FLOYD: Money / Another Brick In The Wall (part Ii) 12 (promo-only pink vi USD $60.00 Buy It Now 19 days
PINK FLOYD ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL / ONE OF MY TURNS VINYL 7" SINGLE USD $9.35 Buy It Now 19 days
Pink Floyd - The Wall 3 x 7" singles box set new sealed EMI ltd w/ poster USD $52.99 Buy It Now 20 days
PINK FLOYD / ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL (PART II) JAPAN 7inch SINGLE USD $19.99 Buy It Now 20 days
Pink Floyd - Another Brick In The Wall Pt. 2/One Of My... 7" JAPAN 45, NM VINYL USD $29.99 Buy It Now 20 days
Pink Floyd 70s ROCK 45 (Columbia 11187) Another Brick In The Wall(Pt. 2) VG++/M- USD $3.47 Buy It Now 20 days
USA HALL OF FAME REC 1979 45 RPM PINK FLOYD ANOTHER BRICK ON THE WALL (PART II) USD $9.99 Buy It Now 21 days
PINK FLOYD ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL(PART II)/ONE OF MY TURNS JAPAN ORIGINAL 45 USD $109.99 Buy It Now 21 days
PINK FLOYD - ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL/ ONE OF MY TURNS USD $12.99 Buy It Now 21 days
PINK FLOYD SINGLE MADE IN PORTUGAL 45 PS 7 * THE WALL - MUSIC FROM THE FILM * USD $24.99 Buy It Now 21 days
PINK FLOYD~ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL~ONE OF MY TURNS~COLUMBIA ~ POP 45 USD $24.99 Buy It Now 22 days
PINK FLOYD - 2 SWEDISH 7" SINGLES. ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL AND RUN LIKE HELL USD $35.00 Buy It Now 22 days
Pink Floyd 45 One Of My Turns/Another Brink In The Wall Columbia Records 1979 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 22 days
PINK FLOYD THE WALL MUSIC FROM THE FILM 45 NEW OLD STOCK!!! MINT!!! USD $39.98 Buy It Now 22 days
PINK FLOYD ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL 7" USD $8.99 Buy It Now 22 days
PINK FLOYD Another Brick In The Wall 45 VG+ One Of My Turns 1-11187 columbia USD $13.22 Buy It Now 22 days
PINK FLOYD Another Brick in the Wall AUSSIE 7" w/PS USD $13.09 Buy It Now 22 days
?PINK FLOYD - ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL - 7" 45 VINYL RECORD - 1979? USD $8.72 Buy It Now 22 days
PINK FLOYD "Another Brick In The Wall (Part II)" COLUMBIA 1-11187 45 7" vinyl USD $5.99 Buy It Now 22 days

More places to buy PINK FLOYD music online Buy PINK FLOYD & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for PINK FLOYD DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

PINK FLOYD The Wall Singles ratings distribution

PINK FLOYD The Wall Singles reviews

Review by Conor Fynes
1 stars 'The Wall Singles' - Pink Floyd (Compilation)

I'll make this brief. Personally.I do not see the point of making a compilation of items valued primarily for their collector's appeal, and then seeking to distribute it as a new product. Sure, Pink Floyd are one of the most legendary and greatest selling acts of all time, but this cow has been milked a bit too much. The musical quality of 'The Wall' is certainly not in question; it is a classic album and was one of those esteemed records that opened me up to some nice ideas in music years ago. Singles are a nice escort and support for the larger work, providing a sample for listeners to digest before checking out the full album. Even today, singles are still valid, and useful when a listener wants to get a glance at what a band is up to. However, 'The Wall' was released decades ago. Anyone who would dare come in contact with this compilation would likely already know of the album, so the musical introduction with the singles here are redundant and unnecessary. The music here is a decent cut of tunes from the album, but it's an entirely useless compilation. Even for the sake of collecting; while the original vinyl singles have their worth, how much will a newly released compilation be worth to a hardcore collector; a boxset that's dropped long after the band has split up? Perhaps I'm missing something crucial to the appreciation of this; please let me know if I am. Otherwise, this is one for the dumps.

Review by AtomicCrimsonRush
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Symphonic Team
1 stars 3 singles from The Wall era Pink Floyd. Is it just another shameless cash in of the success of the band, that are biding time now between concert appearances? Unfortunately that is really all that is happening here. For the fan who has to have everything that is emblazoned with Pink Floyd on it, this is a collector's delight. To the rest of us who appreciate their music alone, this collection is rather redundant. With all the immersion box sets and Discovery remasters that are being churned out one might think that there would be an end to this type of marketing. Indeed 2011 has been a year of re-releasing Floyd in every way possible and it will continue into 2012 with more box sets of specific albums on their way.

The music is definitely incredible on these singles but all Floydians would own "The Wall" in any case. The singles are basically Another Brick in the Wall (Part 2) with the B side of One of my Turns; Comfortably Numb with a B side of Hey You, and finally Run Like Hell with the B side of Don't Leave Me Now. If you already own these singles then of course you would have to be desperate to shell out hard earned moolah for this oddity. The packaging is okay if that's what floats your boat, but really this is a case of excess at its most extreme.

1 stars Not sure what the point of this complilation is unless it's strictly about cashing in. Everything here is on the original WALL release, and is in it's original context, as well. Otherwise, what we have contained here is 6 songs from THE WALL. Included is "Another Brick", "Hey You", "Comfortably ... (read more)

Report this review (#651028) | Posted by mohaveman | Thursday, March 08, 2012 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of PINK FLOYD "The Wall Singles"