THE WALL SINGLES

Collectors/fans only

Buy PINK FLOYD Music
Boxset/Compilation, released in 2011

Disc 1
1. Another Brick in the Wall (Part 2) (4:00)
2. One of my Turns (3:35)

Disc 2
1. Comfortably Numb (6:24)
2. Hey You (4:40)

Disc 3
1. Run Like Hell (4:19)
2. Don't Leave Me Now (4:16)

Boxset Total Time: 29:14

Search PINK FLOYD The Wall Singles lyrics

Search PINK FLOYD The Wall Singles tabs

- David Gilmour / guitars and vocalist in "Comfortably Numb", "Run Like Hell" and "Another Brick in the Wall (Part 2)"
- Nick Mason / drums
- Roger Waters / bass guitar and vocalist in all the songs (also between David Gilmour already mentioned songs)
- Richard Wright / keyboards

Three Limited Edition EPs

Thanks to kingesis for the addition
and to NotAProghead for the last updates

PINK FLOYD MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy PINK FLOYD The Wall Singles Music

The Wall: Singles Box Set [Single] by Pink Floyd (Vinyl, Nov-2011, 3 Discs, Capi USD $89.67 Buy It Now 28m 54s
PINK FLOYD Wall STATUS QUO DIRE STRAITS NEIL YOUNG Comes a time Yugoslav 45s lot USD $30.00 Buy It Now 7h 20m
PINK FLOYD 45 RPM "Another Brick in the Wall (Part II)" "One of My Turns" VG USD $3.99 [0 bids]
PINK FLOYD "ANOTHER BRICK IN THE"WALL" / "ONE OF MY TURNS" 7" 45 Price drop!!! USD $250.00 Buy It Now 11h 29m
PINK FLOYD - Another Brick In The Wall ~ 7" Single PS USD $5.13 Buy It Now 14h 19m
Pink Floyd- The Wall Singles Collection Box Set 2011 RSD/Record Store Day/Sealed USD $45.61 Buy It Now 15h 35m
PINK FLOYD THE WALL 3X7" SINGLES COLLECTION RSD SEALED USD $61.74 Buy It Now 16h 14m
Pink Floyd 7" 45 Another Brick In The Wall HALL OF FAME One of My Turns HEAR ? USD $12.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Pink Floyd: The Wall (Andro Remix) Vinyl, 12", 33 ? RPM, Single Sided USD $19.99 Buy It Now 1 day
PINK FLOYD Another Brick in the Wall/ One of My Turns~VG++ 1979 PICTURE SLV 7" USD $14.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Pink Floyd PSYCH 45(COLUMBIA03118)One Of My Turns/Another Brick In The Wall (II) USD $6.95 Buy It Now 1 day
The Wall: Singles Box Set [Single] by Pink Floyd. USD $124.00 Buy It Now 2 days
PINK FLOYD The Wall LIMITED Numbered 7" Vinyl Singles Collection RSD USD $48.25 Buy It Now 2 days
Pink Floyd Another Brick In The Wall Part II 7" vinyl single record UK HAR5194 USD $15.62 Buy It Now 2 days
The Wall: Singles Box Set [Single] by Pink Floyd Vinyl, Nov-2011, 3 Discs, USD $76.03 Buy It Now 2 days
Pink Floyd Another Brick In The Wall Pt. II VG+ Columbia 11187 Rock 45rpm 1979 USD $5.00 Buy It Now 2 days
*NM* Pink Floyd "Another Brick in the Wall/One of" 45 Columbia Hall of Fame RARE USD $6.99 Buy It Now 2 days
7" 45 RPM Pink Floyd "another brick in the wall part II" 1979 Columbia Records USD $4.81 Buy It Now 2 days
Pink Floyd - Run Like Hell / Comfortably Numb - 7" Single Hall Of Fame The Wall USD $30.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Pink Floyd - The Wall LP And Singles Collection - Lot Of 3 VG USD $45.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Pink Floyd- The Wall Singles Collection Box Set 2011 RSD/Record Store Day/Sealed USD $68.42 Buy It Now 3 days
PINK FLOYD Another Brick In The Wall VINTAGE German PS 7" 45rpm 1979 USD $10.99 Buy It Now 3 days
PINK FLOYD Another Brick In The Wall / One Of My Turns GERMAN PS 7" 45rpm 1979 USD $8.99 Buy It Now 3 days
PINK FLOYD ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL 12 MAXI SINGLE GREEN ORIGINAL colombia jup USD $49.99 [0 bids]
Pink Floyd Another Brick in the Wall One of my turns Single 45 7" Record Vinyl USD $2.00 [0 bids]
PINK FLOYD Another Brick in the Wall / Young Lust ZIMBABWE Rare 7" 45 SSC 5018 USD $118.86 Buy It Now 3 days
PINK FLOYD-ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL-ORIGINAL YUGOSLAV 7" 45 rpm-PROG ROCK-1979 USD $8.00 Buy It Now 4 days
Pink Floyd - Another Brick In The Wall Pt. 2/One Of My... 7" JAPAN 45, NM VINYL USD $29.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Pink Floyd: Another Brick In The Wall (Part II) / One Of My Turns 45 USD $7.50 Buy It Now 4 days
PINK FLOYD - Another Brick In The Wall Part II - UK 1979 7" Vinyl Single USD $10.85 Buy It Now 4 days
PINK FLOYD ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL 12 MAXI SINGLE YELLOW ORIGINAL colombia jup USD $39.99 [0 bids]
Pink Floyd 45 Another Brick In The Wall /One Of My Turns (Rock) 1979 CBS 1-11187 USD $12.00 Buy It Now 4 days
Pink Floyd 45 ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL Part II / One of My Tunes 1-11187 USD $6.00 [0 bids]
Pink Floyd - Another Brick In The Wall Pt 2 - 7" Single - Framed Wall Clock USD $26.53 Buy It Now 4 days
PINK FLOYD ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL WHITE VINYL 45 ON PROMO COLUMBIA CS7-51388! USD $25.00 Buy It Now 4 days
Scarce Pink Floyd - Another brick in the Wall (Part II) & One of My Turns USD $12.00 Buy It Now 4 days
PINK FLOYD When The Tigers Broke Free The Wall Music From The Film trifold 7" USD $15.00 Buy It Now 4 days
Pink Floyd The Wall Singles Collection 3 Record Box Set Numbered Edition +poster USD $100.00 Buy It Now 5 days
PINK FLOYD When The Tigers Broke Free The Wall Music From The Film trifold 7" USD $17.79 Buy It Now 5 days
PINK FLOYD Another Brick In The Wall (Pt. II) 7" Columbia 1-11187 US 1980 VG++ USD $19.98 Buy It Now 5 days
PINK FLOYD THE WALL THE SINGLES RECORD STORE DAY NEW SEALED 7" VINYL LP BOXSET USD $74.00 Buy It Now 6 days
PINK FLOYD.ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL.PART 2.IMPORT.7" VINYL SINGLE.45RPM USD $1.81 [0 bids]
PINK FLOYD Another Brick In THe Wall JAPAN 7" NM WAX 06SP453 USD $19.99 Buy It Now 6 days
PINK FLOYD 45 " Another Brick In The Wall / One Of My Turns " CBS Canada 1979' USD $15.95 Buy It Now 6 days
PINK FLOYD-Another Brick In The Wall-7" Vinyl Single 45rpm Record-HAR 5194 Ex+ USD $7.23 Buy It Now 6 days
Pink Floyd - Run Like Hell / Don't Leave Me Now - 7" VG+ The Wall USD $12.00 Buy It Now 6 days
Pink Floyd - Run Like Hell / Don't Leave Me Now - 7" VG+ The Wall USD $13.00 Buy It Now 6 days
Pink Floyd - Run Like Hell / Don't Leave Me Now - 7" VG+ The Wall USD $14.00 Buy It Now 6 days
Pink Floyd - Run Like Hell / Don't Leave Me Now - 7" VG+ The Wall USD $16.00 Buy It Now 6 days
Rock 45~PINK FLOYD~Another Brick In The Wall/ One Of My Turns~Columbia CLEAN 7" USD $7.99 Buy It Now 6 days
ROGER WATERS - ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL 4 TR EU LIVE RARE PROMO PINK FLOYD USD $34.95 Buy It Now 7 days
ROGER WATERS - ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL 3 TR UK RARE LIVE PINK FLOYD USD $24.95 Buy It Now 7 days
PINK FLOYD THE WALL BLACK & WHITE Rare 12" Promo Picture Disc Echoes The Best LP USD $199.99 Buy It Now 7 days
PINK FLOYD Another Brick In The Wall Part ll 7" USD $12.45 Buy It Now 7 days
Pink Floyd - Comfortably Numb / Hey You The Wall 7" Single VG++ USD $45.00 Buy It Now 7 days
PINK FLOYD 45 RPM "Another Brick in the Wall (Part II)" "One of My Turns" VG USD $4.99 Buy It Now 8 days
Pink Floyd Another Brick In The Wall/One of My Turns 45 1979 Columbia VG+ USD $8.95 Buy It Now 8 days
Pink Floyd - ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL Part II Vinyl Single 45 rpm 1979 Harvest USD $1.21 [0 bids]
PINK FLOYD Another Brick In The Wall Pt 2 b/w One Of My Turns 45 rpm 7" 1 11187 USD $7.19 Buy It Now 8 days
PINK FLOYD - Another Brick In The Wall Part II - Original 1979 French 7" single USD $14.47 Buy It Now 9 days
JUANITA SINGLE MADE IN PORTUGAL 7 * ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL (PINK FLOYD) HEAR! USD $49.99 Buy It Now 9 days
PINK FLOYD Another Brick In The Wall (Part II) 7" 45rpm USD $8.09 Buy It Now 9 days
PINK FLOYD "ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL" / "ONE OF MY TURNS" 7" 45 USD $6.39 Buy It Now 9 days
Pink Floyd; Another Brick in the Wall (Part II) on 45 USD $5.99 Buy It Now 9 days
ROGER WATERS - ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL 4 TR US RARE LIVE PROMO PINK FLOYD USD $19.95 Buy It Now 9 days
Pink Floyd Another Brick In The Wall 1979 Columbia 11187 45rpm Strong VG+ USD $7.99 Buy It Now 9 days
Pink Floyd~Another Brick In The Wall ~ 1979 UK single 7" ~ HAR 5194 ~ EX/NMint USD $7.24 Buy It Now 10 days
MUDCRUTCH Extended Play Live CD Digipack Single Tom Petty Pink Floyd The Wall EX USD $30.15 Buy It Now 10 days
PINK FLOYD - THE WALL MEGA RARE GOLD PICTURE DISC 12" PROMO SINGLE ROCK LP MINT USD $199.99 Buy It Now 10 days
PINK FLOYD - The Wall Part 2 Mega Rare 12" Promo Square Picture Disc Japan LP NM USD $189.99 Buy It Now 10 days
PINK FLOYD 1979 Vinyl 45rpm Single ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL USD $6.02 Buy It Now 10 days
PINK FLOYD-ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL-ORIGINAL YUGOSLAV 7" 45rpm 1980-JUGOTON USD $9.99 Buy It Now 10 days
PINK FLOYD 45 rpm ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL ( Part II) / ONE OF MY TURNS USD $4.99 Buy It Now 10 days
PINK FLOYD-ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL -UNIQUE different Yugoslavian pres.single USD $9.99 Buy It Now 11 days
PINK FLOYD -ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL- RARE COSTA RICA SINGLE USD $49.99 Buy It Now 11 days
PINK FLOYD - Another Brick In The Wall PTII ~ 7" Single US PRESS USD $3.92 Buy It Now 11 days
PINK FLOYD Japan Original 1979 7"45 ANOTHER BTICK IN THE WALL USD $29.99 Buy It Now 11 days
PINK FLOYD - ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL Pt. II Very rare 1979 Aussie 7"P/S Single USD $7.47 Buy It Now 11 days
Pink Floyd - Run Like Hell / Don't Leave Me Now - 7" VG+ The Wall USD $11.00 Buy It Now 12 days
PINK FLOYD~ ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL~ MINT~ ONE OF MY TURNS~ COLUMBIA ~ POP 45 USD $19.99 Buy It Now 12 days
PINK FLOYD THE WALL 7" SINGLES COLLECTION BOX LTD.NUMBERED EDT.+POSTER USD $59.00 Buy It Now 12 days
Pink Floyd 'Another Brick IN The Wall /One OF My Turns 45 USD $7.95 Buy It Now 12 days
Pink Floyd - Run Like Hell / Don't Leave Me Now - 7" The Wall USD $8.00 Buy It Now 12 days
PINK FLOYD / Another Brick In The Wall / HARVEST 063494 Press Spain 1979 Single USD $20.00 Buy It Now 12 days
Pink Floyd ?- Another Brick In The Wall (Part II) Rare 12" Picture Disc Promo LP USD $189.99 Buy It Now 13 days
PINK FLOYD ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL PART II RARE 1979 RECORD YUGOSLAVIA 7" PS USD $12.90 Buy It Now 13 days
PINK FLOYD - ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL RARE YUGO PRESS 7" PS 1979 USD $19.99 Buy It Now 13 days
Pink Floyd Another Brick In The Wall Part 2 45rpm 7 Single Poland Tanpress USD $17.45 Buy It Now 13 days
Pink Floyd Another Brick In The Wall 1980 US 1st Pic Sleeve NM/VG++ (Bin 45) USD $9.00 Buy It Now 13 days
PINK FLOYD MUSIC FROM FILM PROMO 7" 45 SONGS FROM WALL FINAL CUT LP's PIC SLEEVE USD $24.99 Buy It Now 13 days
7" 45 PINK FLOYD Another Brick In The Wall Part II - One NM! HAR-5194 UK EB671 USD $12.99 Buy It Now 13 days
PINK FLOYD Another Brick In The Wall 7" CBS Canada One Of My Turns The Wall 1979 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 13 days
PINK FLOYD Another Brick In The Wall / One Of My Turns 45 with PicSleeve USD $9.99 Buy It Now 14 days
PINK FLOYD Another Brick In The Wall (Part II) / One Of My Turns 45 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 14 days
PINK FLOYD One Of My Turns / Another Brick In The Wall (Part II) 45 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 14 days
PINK FLOYD Another Brick In The Wall (Part II) / One Of My Turns 45 USD $4.99 Buy It Now 14 days
Pink Floyd ?- Another Brick In The Wall (Part II) YUGOSLAVIAN SINGLE 1980 VG/VG USD $5.00 Buy It Now 14 days
Pink Floyd Rare Portugal 7" Another brick in the wall 1979 VG+ USD $12.00 Buy It Now 14 days
PINK FLOYD *GD / VG (VINYL)* 1979 FRANCE HARVEST 45 "ANOTHER BRICK WALL PT. 1" USD $11.89 Buy It Now 14 days

More places to buy PINK FLOYD music online Buy PINK FLOYD & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

PINK FLOYD The Wall Singles ratings distribution

PINK FLOYD The Wall Singles reviews

Review by Conor Fynes
1 stars 'The Wall Singles' - Pink Floyd (Compilation)

I'll make this brief. Personally.I do not see the point of making a compilation of items valued primarily for their collector's appeal, and then seeking to distribute it as a new product. Sure, Pink Floyd are one of the most legendary and greatest selling acts of all time, but this cow has been milked a bit too much. The musical quality of 'The Wall' is certainly not in question; it is a classic album and was one of those esteemed records that opened me up to some nice ideas in music years ago. Singles are a nice escort and support for the larger work, providing a sample for listeners to digest before checking out the full album. Even today, singles are still valid, and useful when a listener wants to get a glance at what a band is up to. However, 'The Wall' was released decades ago. Anyone who would dare come in contact with this compilation would likely already know of the album, so the musical introduction with the singles here are redundant and unnecessary. The music here is a decent cut of tunes from the album, but it's an entirely useless compilation. Even for the sake of collecting; while the original vinyl singles have their worth, how much will a newly released compilation be worth to a hardcore collector; a boxset that's dropped long after the band has split up? Perhaps I'm missing something crucial to the appreciation of this; please let me know if I am. Otherwise, this is one for the dumps.

Review by AtomicCrimsonRush
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Symphonic Team
1 stars 3 singles from The Wall era Pink Floyd. Is it just another shameless cash in of the success of the band, that are biding time now between concert appearances? Unfortunately that is really all that is happening here. For the fan who has to have everything that is emblazoned with Pink Floyd on it, this is a collector's delight. To the rest of us who appreciate their music alone, this collection is rather redundant. With all the immersion box sets and Discovery remasters that are being churned out one might think that there would be an end to this type of marketing. Indeed 2011 has been a year of re-releasing Floyd in every way possible and it will continue into 2012 with more box sets of specific albums on their way.

The music is definitely incredible on these singles but all Floydians would own "The Wall" in any case. The singles are basically Another Brick in the Wall (Part 2) with the B side of One of my Turns; Comfortably Numb with a B side of Hey You, and finally Run Like Hell with the B side of Don't Leave Me Now. If you already own these singles then of course you would have to be desperate to shell out hard earned moolah for this oddity. The packaging is okay if that's what floats your boat, but really this is a case of excess at its most extreme.

1 stars Not sure what the point of this complilation is unless it's strictly about cashing in. Everything here is on the original WALL release, and is in it's original context, as well. Otherwise, what we have contained here is 6 songs from THE WALL. Included is "Another Brick", "Hey You", "Comfortably ... (read more)

Report this review (#651028) | Posted by mohaveman | Thursday, March 8, 2012 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of PINK FLOYD "The Wall Singles"