THE WALL SINGLES

Collectors/fans only

Buy PINK FLOYD Music
Boxset/Compilation, released in 2011

Disc 1
1. Another Brick in the Wall (Part 2) (4:00)
2. One of my Turns (3:35)

Disc 2
1. Comfortably Numb (6:24)
2. Hey You (4:40)

Disc 3
1. Run Like Hell (4:19)
2. Don't Leave Me Now (4:16)

Boxset Total Time: 29:14

Search PINK FLOYD The Wall Singles lyrics

Search PINK FLOYD The Wall Singles tabs

- David Gilmour / guitars and vocalist in "Comfortably Numb", "Run Like Hell" and "Another Brick in the Wall (Part 2)"
- Nick Mason / drums
- Roger Waters / bass guitar and vocalist in all the songs (also between David Gilmour already mentioned songs)
- Richard Wright / keyboards

Three Limited Edition EPs

Thanks to kingesis for the addition
and to NotAProghead for the last updates

PINK FLOYD MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy PINK FLOYD The Wall Singles Music

PINK FLOYD-Another Brick In The Wall-7" Vinyl Single 45rpm Record-HAR 5194 Ex+ USD $7.48 Buy It Now 5h 47m
PINK FLOYD another brick in the wall RARE 45 COSTA RICA PRESS USD $49.99 Buy It Now 6h 39m
Pink Floyd - Run Like Hell / Don't Leave Me Now - 7" VG+ The Wall USD $16.00 Buy It Now 9h 12m
Rock 45~PINK FLOYD~Another Brick In The Wall/ One Of My Turns~Columbia CLEAN 7" USD $7.99 Buy It Now 10h 12m
ROGER WATERS - ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL 4 TR EU LIVE RARE PROMO PINK FLOYD USD $27.96 Buy It Now 18h 59m
ROGER WATERS - ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL 3 TR UK RARE LIVE PINK FLOYD USD $19.96 Buy It Now 19h 34m
PINK FLOYD - ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL - 7" RARE SILVER HARVEST LABEL USD $9.14 [0 bids]
PINK FLOYD - the wall (PART 2) DECORATED SQUARE VINYL 12" single PICTURE DISC ! USD $69.99 Buy It Now 23h 53m
PINK FLOYD - The Wall (PART 2) Rare Picture Disc 12" Promo Japan Single LP MINT USD $199.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Another Brick In the Wall - Pink Floyd - 7" vinyl single USD $2.49 [0 bids]
PINK FLOYD Another Brick In The Wall Part ll 7" USD $13.01 Buy It Now 1 day
~PINK FLOYD~ MONEY / ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL II 12" PROMO PINK VINYL USD $34.95 [0 bids]
USD $50.00 Buy It Now
Pink Floyd p/s 45rpm single- Another Brick In The Wall /One Of My Turns USD $9.89 Buy It Now 1 day
PINK FLOYD *GD / VG (VINYL)* 1979 FRANCE HARVEST 45 "ANOTHER BRICK WALL PT. 1" USD $9.51 Buy It Now 1 day
Pink Floyd - Another Brick In The Wall - French Picture Sleeve PS 7" single USD $14.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Pink Floyd 'Another Brick in the Wall' Original 45 Vinyl Single USD $11.87 [0 bids]
130317 PINK COFFEE ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL ( Pink Floyd ) prod JT Vannelli USD $11.96 Buy It Now 2 days
PINK FLOYD 45 RPM "Another Brick in the Wall (Part II)" "One of My Turns" VG USD $4.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Pink Floyd: Another Brick In The Wall (part II) / One Of My Turns 45 USD $3.27 [0 bids]
The Wall: Singles Box Set [Single] by Pink Floyd LIMITED and NUMBERED RSD ONLY USD $119.99 Buy It Now 2 days
PINK FLOYD Another Brick In The Wall Part II One Of My Turns 45 7" Columbia USD $3.99 Buy It Now 2 days
PINK FLOYD Another Brick In The Wall Pt 2 b/w One Of My Turns 45 rpm 7" 1 11187 USD $7.19 Buy It Now 2 days
Pink Floyd- The Wall Singles Collection Box Set 2011 RSD/Record Store Day/Sealed USD $67.29 Buy It Now 3 days
PINK FLOYD - Another Brick In The Wall Part II - Original 1979 French 7" single USD $14.98 Buy It Now 3 days
JUANITA SINGLE MADE IN PORTUGAL 7 * ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL (PINK FLOYD) HEAR! USD $49.99 Buy It Now 3 days
PINK FLOYD ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL 12 MAXI SINGLE YELLOW ORIGINAL colombia jup USD $39.99 [0 bids]
PINK FLOYD Another Brick In The Wall (Part II) 7" 45rpm USD $8.09 Buy It Now 3 days
PINK FLOYD "ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL" / "ONE OF MY TURNS" 7" 45 USD $6.39 Buy It Now 3 days
Pink Floyd; Another Brick in the Wall (Part II) on 45 USD $5.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Pink Floyd Another Brick In The Wall 7" vinyl single record Japanese 06SP453 USD $47.40 Buy It Now 3 days
PINK FLOYD Money/Another Brick in the Wall Part 2 (L.E.PINK VINYL!! NEW USD $88.88 [0 bids]
ROGER WATERS - ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL 4 TR US RARE LIVE PROMO PINK FLOYD USD $15.96 Buy It Now 3 days
Pink Floyd Another Brick In The Wall 1979 Columbia 11187 45rpm Strong VG+ USD $7.99 Buy It Now 3 days
PINK FLOYD THE WALL BLACK & WHITE Rare 12" Promo Picture Disc Echoes The Best LP USD $199.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Pink Floyd 'Another Brick in The Wall' EX Bob Geldof Vinyl Single 7" USD $7.49 Buy It Now 3 days
PINK FLOYD lp THE WALL I venezuela ID# 55671 SINGLE LP 1979-RED LABEL CBS 10341 USD $93.00 Buy It Now 4 days
PINK FLOYD another brick in the wall / ROCK 45 PIC SLEEVE columbia VG+ USD $9.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Pink Floyd 45 + Picture Sleeve Another Brick In The Wall USD $2.00 [1 bids]
PINK FLOYD-ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL-ORIGINAL YUGOSLAV 7" 45rpm 1980-JUGOTON USD $9.99 Buy It Now 4 days
PINK FLOYD - ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL Pt. 2 / ONE OF MY TURNS - 7" PS USD $11.43 Buy It Now 4 days
PINK FLOYD 45 rpm ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL ( Part II) / ONE OF MY TURNS USD $4.99 Buy It Now 4 days
PINK FLOYD 1979 Vinyl 45rpm Single ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL USD $6.23 Buy It Now 4 days
Pink Floyd The Wall Singles Collection 3 Record Box Set Numbered Edition +poster USD $35.75 [0 bids]
PINK FLOYD THE WALL 3X7" SINGLES COLLECTION RSD SEALED USD $35.75 [0 bids]
PINK FLOYD - The Wall Part 2 Mega Rare 12" Promo Square Picture Disc Japan LP NM USD $189.99 Buy It Now 4 days
PINK FLOYD-ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL -UNIQUE different Yugoslavian pres.single USD $9.99 Buy It Now 5 days
PINK FLOYD~Another Brick In The Wall (Part II)~One Of My Turns~7"45 1985 Reissue USD $4.99 Buy It Now 5 days
PINK FLOYD Japan Original 1979 7"45 ANOTHER BTICK IN THE WALL USD $29.99 Buy It Now 5 days
PINK FLOYD Another Brick In The Wall (Part II) / One Of My Turns [45] Columbia USD $5.00 Buy It Now 5 days
MIS-PRINT.... PINK FLOYD - Another Brick In The Wall (Part II) / One of My Turns USD $4.99 Buy It Now 5 days
PINK FLOYD - ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL RARE PICTURE DISC 12" PROMO ROCK LP NM USD $199.99 Buy It Now 5 days
PINK FLOYD~ ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL~ MINT~ ONE OF MY TURNS~ COLUMBIA ~ POP 45 USD $19.99 Buy It Now 5 days
PINK FLOYD THE WALL 7" SINGLES COLLECTION BOX LTD.NUMBERED EDT.+POSTER USD $59.00 Buy It Now 6 days
Pink Floyd 'Another Brick IN The Wall /One OF My Turns 45 USD $7.95 Buy It Now 6 days
PINK FLOYD / Another Brick In The Wall / HARVEST 063494 Press Spain 1979 Single USD $20.00 Buy It Now 6 days
Pink Floyd - Another Brick In The Wall * Columbia Psych Rock 45 w/Sleeve USD $7.99 [0 bids]
Pink Floyd Another Brick In The Wall + Sleeve UK 7" vinyl single record USD $26.17 Buy It Now 6 days
Another Brick In The Wall Part II Pink Floyd UK 7" vinyl single record HAR5194 USD $16.18 Buy It Now 6 days
Another Brick In The Wall (Part II) Pink Floyd 7" vinyl single record USA USD $23.67 Buy It Now 6 days
PINK FLOYD - ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL PART 1 / ONE OF MY TURNS - 7" USD $7.62 Buy It Now 6 days
PINK FLOYD - ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL PART 2 / ONE OF MY TURNS - 7" PS - EX+ USD $15.23 Buy It Now 6 days
Another Brick In The Wall Pink Floyd Polish 7" vinyl single record S-314 USD $66.14 Buy It Now 6 days
Pink Floyd ?- Delicate Sound Of Thunder (The Wall) Rare Sampler 12" Promo LP NM USD $149.99 Buy It Now 7 days
Pink Floyd Another Brick In The Wall Part 2 45rpm 7 Single Poland Tanpress USD $20.19 Buy It Now 7 days
PINK FLOYD ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL / ONE OF MY TURNS 7" SINGLE 1979 HAR 5194 USD $3.73 [0 bids]
PINK FLOYD - abother brick in the wall (part II) - PORTUGAL 7/45 SINGLE USD $9.99 Buy It Now 7 days
Pink Floyd Another Brick In The Wall 1980 US 1st Pic Sleeve NM/VG++ (Bin 45) USD $8.82 Buy It Now 7 days
PINK FLOYD MUSIC FROM FILM PROMO 7" 45 SONGS FROM WALL FINAL CUT LP's PIC SLEEVE USD $24.99 Buy It Now 7 days
7" 45 PINK FLOYD Another Brick In The Wall Part II - One NM! HAR-5194 UK EB671 USD $12.99 Buy It Now 7 days
PINK FLOYD Another Brick In The Wall 7" CBS Canada One Of My Turns The Wall 1979 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 7 days
PINK FLOYD ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL PART II RARE 1979 RECORD YUGOSLAVIA 7" PS USD $12.90 Buy It Now 7 days
PINK FLOYD Another Brick In The Wall / One Of My Turns 45 with PicSleeve USD $9.99 Buy It Now 8 days
PINK FLOYD Another Brick In The Wall (Part II) / One Of My Turns 45 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 8 days
PINK FLOYD One Of My Turns / Another Brick In The Wall (Part II) 45 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 8 days
PINK FLOYD Another Brick In The Wall (Part II) / One Of My Turns 45 USD $4.99 Buy It Now 8 days
Pink Floyd Rare Portugal 7" Another brick in the wall 1979 VG+ USD $12.00 Buy It Now 8 days
PINK FLOYD ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL part II HARVEST RECORDS UK 7" VINYL SINGLE USD $2.11 [0 bids]
Pink Floyd ?- Another Brick In The Wall (Part II) YUGOSLAVIAN SINGLE 1980 VG/VG USD $5.00 Buy It Now 8 days
PINK FLOYD SINGLE MADE IN PORTUGAL 45 PS 7 *THE WALL OST* USD $19.99 Buy It Now 8 days
Pink Floyd 7" 45 Another Brick In The Wall COLLECTABLES HEAR One of My Turns USD $11.25 Buy It Now 8 days
PINK FLOYD Another Brick in the Wall / Young Lust ZIMBABWE Rare 7" 45 SSC 5018 USD $121.11 Buy It Now 8 days
Pink Floyd - Run Like Hell (both sides) Promo - 7" VG+ The Wall USD $40.00 Buy It Now 8 days
PINK FLOYD RARE Australian Another Brick In The Wall Pt2 7" 45 Pic Cover Single USD $12.00 Buy It Now 8 days
PINK FLOYD - Another Brick In The Wall (Part II) / One of My Turns ROGER WATERS USD $5.99 Buy It Now 9 days
PINK FLOYD THE WALL 3 X 7" VINYL SINGLE COLLECTION RECORD STORE DAY EXCLUSIVE USD $149.87 Buy It Now 9 days
(ROCK 45) PINK FLOYD - ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL (PARTII) / ONE OF MY TURNS USD $7.75 Buy It Now 9 days
PINK FLOYD: Another Brick In The Wall / One Of My Turns 45 Rock USD $8.00 Buy It Now 9 days
Very Rare Pink Floyd Another Brick In The Wall Pt. 2 3" CD Single USD $374.72 Buy It Now 9 days
PINK FLOYD Another Brick in the Wall Part II/One Of My Turns 45 RPM 7" CBS 1979 USD $5.35 Buy It Now 10 days
PINK FLOYD Another Brick in the Wall 1980 South Africa Rare 7" 45 Vinyl SSC5018 USD $34.99 Buy It Now 10 days
Pink Floyd The Wall When The Tigers Broke 45 RPM 1982 Columbia Records EX promo USD $95.00 Buy It Now 10 days
45 Pink Floyd "Another Brick In The Wall Part II" Columbia 1979 VG USD $5.00 Buy It Now 10 days
PINK FLOYD - ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL RARE 12" PICTURE DISC PROMO THE BEST LP USD $199.99 Buy It Now 11 days
PINK FLOYD Another Brick in The Wall/One Of My Turns 1979 PICTURE SLEEVE 45 USD $24.99 Buy It Now 11 days
PINK FLOYD: Another Brick In The Wall. Orig Columbia 1-11187 1st Press 45 EXC USD $8.99 Buy It Now 11 days
Pink Floyd ?- Another Brick In The Wall MEGA RARE 12 ROCK PROMO CLEAR LP NM 1979 USD $249.99 Buy It Now 12 days
PINK FLOYD Another Brick in The Wall (part 2) / One of My Turns 7" PS 45rpm USD $4.99 Buy It Now 12 days
PINK FLOYD ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL DEMO 2 SIDED WHITE LABEL USA COLUMBIA 45 USD $28.00 Buy It Now 12 days
Pink Floyd Another Brick In The Wall / One Of My Turns 45 VG+ Columbia 1-11187 USD $12.95 Buy It Now 13 days

More places to buy PINK FLOYD music online Buy PINK FLOYD & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

PINK FLOYD The Wall Singles ratings distribution

PINK FLOYD The Wall Singles reviews

Review by Conor Fynes
1 stars 'The Wall Singles' - Pink Floyd (Compilation)

I'll make this brief. Personally.I do not see the point of making a compilation of items valued primarily for their collector's appeal, and then seeking to distribute it as a new product. Sure, Pink Floyd are one of the most legendary and greatest selling acts of all time, but this cow has been milked a bit too much. The musical quality of 'The Wall' is certainly not in question; it is a classic album and was one of those esteemed records that opened me up to some nice ideas in music years ago. Singles are a nice escort and support for the larger work, providing a sample for listeners to digest before checking out the full album. Even today, singles are still valid, and useful when a listener wants to get a glance at what a band is up to. However, 'The Wall' was released decades ago. Anyone who would dare come in contact with this compilation would likely already know of the album, so the musical introduction with the singles here are redundant and unnecessary. The music here is a decent cut of tunes from the album, but it's an entirely useless compilation. Even for the sake of collecting; while the original vinyl singles have their worth, how much will a newly released compilation be worth to a hardcore collector; a boxset that's dropped long after the band has split up? Perhaps I'm missing something crucial to the appreciation of this; please let me know if I am. Otherwise, this is one for the dumps.

Review by AtomicCrimsonRush
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Symphonic Team
1 stars 3 singles from The Wall era Pink Floyd. Is it just another shameless cash in of the success of the band, that are biding time now between concert appearances? Unfortunately that is really all that is happening here. For the fan who has to have everything that is emblazoned with Pink Floyd on it, this is a collector's delight. To the rest of us who appreciate their music alone, this collection is rather redundant. With all the immersion box sets and Discovery remasters that are being churned out one might think that there would be an end to this type of marketing. Indeed 2011 has been a year of re-releasing Floyd in every way possible and it will continue into 2012 with more box sets of specific albums on their way.

The music is definitely incredible on these singles but all Floydians would own "The Wall" in any case. The singles are basically Another Brick in the Wall (Part 2) with the B side of One of my Turns; Comfortably Numb with a B side of Hey You, and finally Run Like Hell with the B side of Don't Leave Me Now. If you already own these singles then of course you would have to be desperate to shell out hard earned moolah for this oddity. The packaging is okay if that's what floats your boat, but really this is a case of excess at its most extreme.

1 stars Not sure what the point of this complilation is unless it's strictly about cashing in. Everything here is on the original WALL release, and is in it's original context, as well. Otherwise, what we have contained here is 6 songs from THE WALL. Included is "Another Brick", "Hey You", "Comfortably ... (read more)

Report this review (#651028) | Posted by mohaveman | Thursday, March 8, 2012 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of PINK FLOYD "The Wall Singles"