THE WALL SINGLES

Collectors/fans only

Buy PINK FLOYD Music
Boxset/Compilation, released in 2011

Disc 1
1. Another Brick in the Wall (Part 2) (4:00)
2. One of my Turns (3:35)

Disc 2
1. Comfortably Numb (6:24)
2. Hey You (4:40)

Disc 3
1. Run Like Hell (4:19)
2. Don't Leave Me Now (4:16)

Boxset Total Time: 29:14

- David Gilmour / guitars and vocalist in "Comfortably Numb", "Run Like Hell" and "Another Brick in the Wall (Part 2)"
- Nick Mason / drums
- Roger Waters / bass guitar and vocalist in all the songs (also between David Gilmour already mentioned songs)
- Richard Wright / keyboards

Three Limited Edition EPs

Thanks to kingesis for the addition
and to NotAProghead for the last updates

Buy PINK FLOYD The Wall Singles Music

Wall Singles BoxWall Singles Box
Box set · Single
Parlophone 2011
$149.99

The Wall - Music From The Film 7" (UK 1982) : Pink Floyd USD $13.42 Buy It Now 11h 15m
Pink Floyd The Wall When The Tigers Broke 45 RPM 1982 Columbia Records EX promo USD $55.00 Buy It Now 18h 23m
PINK FLOYD Music From The Wall 7" 45RPM 1982 Fold Open Pic Sleeve POSTER NM/M- USD $13.00 Buy It Now 19h 12m
Pink Floyd Another Brick in the Wall b/w One of My Turns Single 7" 1979 Vg+/Vg+ USD $10.00 Buy It Now 21h 54m
REPLACED SIDES PINK FLOYD ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL 1979 RECORD YUGOSLAVIA 7" PS USD $49.90 Buy It Now 1 day
PINK FLOYD Another Brick In The Wall (Pt. II) 7" Columbia 1-11187 US 1980 USD $14.95 Buy It Now 1 day
Pink Floyd ? Another Brick In The Wall (Part II) 1979 7" Vinyl Single [HAR5194] USD $5.62 [0 bids]
Pink Floyd Another Brick In The Wall Part 2/One Of My Turns Single 7" Single 45 USD $4.00 [0 bids]
VG++ 1979 Pink Floyd Another Brick In The Wall Part II 7" 45RPM w/ppr slv USD $3.99 Buy It Now 1 day
(MEL04) ALBUM/SINGLE ADVERT 15X12" PINK FLOYD : THE WALL USD $22.47 Buy It Now 2 days
Pink Floyd-Another Brick In The Wall (Part II) ?(7", Single)Harvest HAR 5194. USD $3.75 [0 bids]
PINK FLOYD Another Brick In the Wall Part Two German 45PS 1979 USD $3.02 Buy It Now 2 days
1979 Pink Floyd The Wall PC2 36183 Vinyl Album! Columbia Records! One LP USD $6.00 [3 bids]
Pink Floyd The Wall Record Store Day Singles Collection Box Set NIB Sealed 2011 USD $100.00 [0 bids]
PINK FLOYD - ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL (PART II) - STEREO 45 RPM - Vinyl 45 rpm USD $5.00 [0 bids]
PINK FLOYD Another Brick In The Wall 7" CBS Canada One Of My Turns The Wall 1979 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
PINK FLOYD Another Brick in The Wall/One Of My Turns 1979 PICTURE SLEEVE 45 USD $24.99 Buy It Now 2 days
PINK FLOYD 'ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL (PART II)' UK PRESSED 7" SINGLE USD $3.73 Buy It Now 3 days
pink floyd - the wall music from the film (US)1982 2trk 7" columbia ltd sealed USD $17.50 [0 bids]
PINK FLOYD : ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL 7" Vinyl Single 45 (Harvest 1979) Ex. USD $3.73 Buy It Now 3 days
PINK FLOYD ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL / ONE OF MY TURNS 1979 HAR 5194 HARVEST 7" USD $11.22 [0 bids]
Pink Floyd - Run Like Hell (both sides) Promo - 7" VG+ The Wall USD $35.00 Buy It Now 3 days
1- PINK FLOYD-THE WALL-MUSIC FROM FILM-45 RPM--7" SINGLE-PIC SLEEVE-EXCELLENT! USD $20.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Pink Floyd ?- Another Brick In The Wall (Vinyl, 7", 45 RPM, Single 1979) USD $1.50 [0 bids]
PINK FLOYD, ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL PT.2 ,7" MINT VINYL USD $2.18 [0 bids]
Pink Floyd "Another Brick In The Wall Pt II/One Of My Turns" Columbia #111187 EX USD $4.25 [0 bids]
Scarce Pink Floyd - Another brick in the Wall (Part II) & One of My Turns USD $12.00 Buy It Now 3 days
PINK FLOYD . ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL 7" USD $12.47 Buy It Now 4 days
Pink Floyd single another brick in the wall 7" single USD $1.24 [0 bids]
Pink Floyd Columbia 11187 Another Brick In The Wall and One Of My Turns USD $6.00 Buy It Now 4 days
Pink Floyd - Another Brick In The Wall - 7" 1979 ex.con USD $1.87 [0 bids]
pink floyd another brick in the wall color vinyl USD $75.00 Buy It Now 4 days
Pink Floyd - Another Brick in the Wall 1979 7" single Harvest HAR 5194 1st issue USD $7.49 [0 bids]
The Wall: Singles Box Set [Single] by Pink Floyd (Vinyl, Nov-2011, 3 Discs, Ca. USD $100.00 Buy It Now 4 days
PINK FLOYD ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL(PART II) JAPAN ORIGINAL 45 7" 06SP 453 USD $49.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Pink Floyd 45 Another Brick In The Wall pt 2 bw One Of My Turns on Columbia USD $3.75 Buy It Now 5 days
Pink Floyd-Money & Another Brick In The Wall U.S. 7" 45 Lot of 2 w/Label Sleeves USD $4.99 [0 bids]
PINK FLOYD . ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL 7" JAPANESE IMPORT USD $39.93 Buy It Now 5 days
PINK FLOYD~ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL~ONE OF MY TURNS~COLUMBIA ~ POP 45 USD $24.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Pink Floyd - Another Brick In The Wall Part II / One of My Turns 7" single 45 5 USD $2.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Pink Floyd 1-11187 Another Brick In The Wall(Part II) 7" Vinyl Columbia 1980 USD $8.95 Buy It Now 5 days
PINK FLOYD . ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL; ONE OF MY TURNS .CBS RECORDS 1979 45 RPM USD $5.53 [0 bids]
USD $7.19 Buy It Now
45 PINK FLOYD When The Tigers Broke Free FOLD OUT COVER The Wall MOVIE PROGRAMS USD $15.55 Buy It Now 5 days
PINK FLOYD - 2 45 RPM 7" SINGLES - ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL/RUN LIKE HELL USD $2.00 [1 bids]
PINK FLOYD . ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL 7" single USD $12.47 Buy It Now 6 days
Another Brick In The Wall (Part II) Pink Floyd USA 7" vinyl single record USD $16.17 Buy It Now 6 days
Pink Floyd Another Brick In The Wall - EX Japanese 7" vinyl single record USD $38.32 Buy It Now 6 days
Pink Floyd Another Brick In The Wall Part II UK 7" vinyl single record HAR5194 USD $13.67 Buy It Now 6 days
Pink Floyd - Another Brick In the Wall (Part II) / One of My Turns 45 (FC37-1) USD $8.95 Buy It Now 6 days
Pink Floyd ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL / ONE OF MY TURNS 7" Single 45 RPM 1-11187 USD $12.95 Buy It Now 6 days
Pink Floyd - Another Brick In The Wall Part II / One of My Turns 7" single 45 2 USD $2.99 Buy It Now 6 days
Pink Floyd~Another Brick In The Wall(Part II)/One Of My Turns 1-11187 1979 Promo USD $24.99 Buy It Now 6 days
PINK FLOYD: ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL B/W ONE OF MY TURNS! -:) USD $10.00 Buy It Now 6 days
45 RPM 7" Vinyl - Pink Floyd Another Brick In the Wall (II) / One of My Turns USD $24.95 Buy It Now 6 days
45 RPM Record Pink Floyd 'Another Brick in The Wall Pt.1'/'One of My Turns 1974 USD $2.00 Buy It Now 7 days
PINK FLOYD Another Brick In The Wall (Part II) / One Of My Turns 45 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 7 days
Pink Floyd - Run Like Hell / Don't Leave Me Now - 7" VG+ The Wall USD $16.00 Buy It Now 7 days
Pink Floyd ?Another Brick In The Wall 1979 Vinyl 7" Single UK HAR 5194 USD $6.24 [0 bids]
Rock 45~PINK FLOYD~Another Brick In The Wall/ One Of My Turns~Columbia CLEAN 7" USD $7.99 Buy It Now 7 days
Pink Floyd - Another Brick In The Wall (Part II) c/w One Of My Turns 7" JAPAN 45 USD $49.99 Buy It Now 8 days
7" SINGLE - PINK FLOYD - ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL (PART II) - HUNGARIAN ISSUE USD $25.00 Buy It Now 8 days
PINK FLOYD - ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL - 7" 45 VINYL 1979 A1/B2 USD $3.12 [0 bids]
Pink Floyd 7" vinyl single record Another Brick In The Wall Part II USA USD $29.59 Buy It Now 8 days
Pink Floyd - The Wall Music From The Film 1982 Columbia 7" Single 45rpm Sealed USD $50.00 Buy It Now 8 days
Pink Floyd Another Brick In The Wall 1979 Columbia 11187 45rpm Strong VG+ USD $7.99 Buy It Now 9 days
Pink Floyd - Another Brick In The Wall (Part II) - 7" Vinyl Record Single USD $5.61 Buy It Now 9 days
PINK FLOYD Another Brick In Te Wall Part II 1979 RARE! P/S 7" Single 45 BRAZIL USD $19.99 Buy It Now 9 days
PINK FLOYD ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL PART II/ONE OF MY TURNS 45RPM W/PIC SLEEVE USD $10.99 Buy It Now 9 days
Another Brick In The Wall Pink Floyd Dutch 7" vinyl single record 1A006-63494 USD $18.66 Buy It Now 9 days
JUANITA SINGLE MADE IN PORTUGAL 7 * ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL (PINK FLOYD) HEAR! USD $24.99 Buy It Now 9 days
PINK FLOYD Another Brick In The Wall (Part II) 7" 45rpm USD $8.99 Buy It Now 9 days
PINK FLOYD ?"The Wall" Gatefold LP Columbia Records 36183 w/Bonus Single USD $49.99 Buy It Now 9 days
12" Italy 2002 PINK COFFEE another brick in the wall Mint- 909 MX 024 Floyd USD $18.00 Buy It Now 9 days
PINK FLOYD: Another Brick In The Wall~45 & Picture Sleeve~Roger Waters~COLUMBIA USD $19.99 Buy It Now 10 days
PINK FLOYD "Another Brick In The Wall Pt. II" 45~Roger Waters~COLUMBIA USD $14.99 Buy It Now 10 days
PINK FLOYD: Another Brick In The Wall Pt.II~Promo Only 45~Roger Waters~COLUMBIA USD $19.99 Buy It Now 10 days
Pink Floyd - Another Brick In The Wall & One Of My Turns 45 RPM Record - 1979 USD $7.87 Buy It Now 10 days
130317 PINK COFFEE ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL ( Pink Floyd ) prod JT Vannelli USD $11.30 Buy It Now 10 days
PINK FLOYD THE WALL RECORD STORE DAY SINGLES BOX SET + 180 GRAM 2011 DOUBLE SET USD $131.99 Buy It Now 10 days
Another Brick In The Wall Pink Floyd 7" vinyl single record Japanese 06SP453 USD $50.81 Buy It Now 10 days
PINK FLOYD . another brick in the wall . RARE 45 . COSTA RICA PRESS USD $40.00 Buy It Now 10 days
PINK FLOYD Another Brick In The Wall / One Of My Turns 45 with PicSleeve USD $5.99 Buy It Now 10 days
Another Brick In The Wall - P/S Pink Floyd UK 7" vinyl single record HAR5194 USD $29.59 Buy It Now 10 days
PINK FLOYD / Another Brick In The Wall / HARVEST 063494 Press Spain 1979 Single USD $20.00 Buy It Now 10 days
Pink Floyd"Another Brick In The Wall Pt ii"Rare Rock 45 Columbia 11187 vtg 1980 USD $3.75 Buy It Now 10 days
Pink Floyd 7" 45 Another Brick In The Wall COLLECTABLES HEAR One of My Turns USD $15.00 Buy It Now 10 days
PINK FLOYD ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL PART II LIVE PROMO ONLY WHITE 45 VINYL USD $26.00 Buy It Now 10 days
Pink Floyd - Another Brick In the Wall (Part II) / One of My Turns - 45 Record USD $12.97 Buy It Now 11 days
Pink Floyd - Another Brick In the Wall II / One of My Turns - Original 45 Record USD $10.97 Buy It Now 11 days
PINK FLOYD~ ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL~ MINT~ ONE OF MY TURNS~ COLUMBIA ~ POP 45 USD $19.99 Buy It Now 11 days
Pink Floyd ?- The Wall - Music From The Film 7" single. Aussie promo BA 222968 USD $31.20 Buy It Now 11 days
PINK FLOYD-ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL PART II-RARE ORIGINAL YUGOSLAV 7"45rpm 1980 USD $4.99 Buy It Now 11 days
PINK FLOYD DIVISION BELL 20TH ANNIVERSARY DSOM 2011 WALL 7" SINGLES + OTHER LP'S USD $703.99 Buy It Now 11 days
Pink Floyd - Another Brick In the Wall II / One of My Turns - Original 45 Record USD $11.89 Buy It Now 11 days
Pink Floyd 'Another Brick IN The Wall /One OF My Turns 45 USD $3.97 Buy It Now 11 days
PINK FLOYD- ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL VINYL 7" 45RPM P USD $2.36 Buy It Now 11 days
PINK FLOYD~ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL~HAR 5194~A-2U/B-2U~1979 UK 7" SINGLE USD $12.48 Buy It Now 11 days
Pink Floyd - The Wall Immersion 4 Track Sampler EMI Cd Promo USD $8.73 Buy It Now 11 days
1979 PINK FLOYD ONE OF MY TUNES/ANOTHER BRICK ON MTHE WALL CBS CANADA VG++ B/W USD $5.27 Buy It Now 11 days

More places to buy PINK FLOYD music online Buy PINK FLOYD & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

PINK FLOYD The Wall Singles ratings distribution

PINK FLOYD The Wall Singles reviews

Review by Conor Fynes
1 stars 'The Wall Singles' - Pink Floyd (Compilation)

I'll make this brief. Personally.I do not see the point of making a compilation of items valued primarily for their collector's appeal, and then seeking to distribute it as a new product. Sure, Pink Floyd are one of the most legendary and greatest selling acts of all time, but this cow has been milked a bit too much. The musical quality of 'The Wall' is certainly not in question; it is a classic album and was one of those esteemed records that opened me up to some nice ideas in music years ago. Singles are a nice escort and support for the larger work, providing a sample for listeners to digest before checking out the full album. Even today, singles are still valid, and useful when a listener wants to get a glance at what a band is up to. However, 'The Wall' was released decades ago. Anyone who would dare come in contact with this compilation would likely already know of the album, so the musical introduction with the singles here are redundant and unnecessary. The music here is a decent cut of tunes from the album, but it's an entirely useless compilation. Even for the sake of collecting; while the original vinyl singles have their worth, how much will a newly released compilation be worth to a hardcore collector; a boxset that's dropped long after the band has split up? Perhaps I'm missing something crucial to the appreciation of this; please let me know if I am. Otherwise, this is one for the dumps.

Review by AtomicCrimsonRush
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Symphonic Team
1 stars 3 singles from The Wall era Pink Floyd. Is it just another shameless cash in of the success of the band, that are biding time now between concert appearances? Unfortunately that is really all that is happening here. For the fan who has to have everything that is emblazoned with Pink Floyd on it, this is a collector's delight. To the rest of us who appreciate their music alone, this collection is rather redundant. With all the immersion box sets and Discovery remasters that are being churned out one might think that there would be an end to this type of marketing. Indeed 2011 has been a year of re-releasing Floyd in every way possible and it will continue into 2012 with more box sets of specific albums on their way.

The music is definitely incredible on these singles but all Floydians would own "The Wall" in any case. The singles are basically Another Brick in the Wall (Part 2) with the B side of One of my Turns; Comfortably Numb with a B side of Hey You, and finally Run Like Hell with the B side of Don't Leave Me Now. If you already own these singles then of course you would have to be desperate to shell out hard earned moolah for this oddity. The packaging is okay if that's what floats your boat, but really this is a case of excess at its most extreme.

1 stars Not sure what the point of this complilation is unless it's strictly about cashing in. Everything here is on the original WALL release, and is in it's original context, as well. Otherwise, what we have contained here is 6 songs from THE WALL. Included is "Another Brick", "Hey You", "Comfortably ... (read more)

Report this review (#651028) | Posted by mohaveman | Thursday, March 8, 2012 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of PINK FLOYD "The Wall Singles"