THE WALL SINGLES

Collectors/fans only

Buy PINK FLOYD Music
Boxset/Compilation, released in 2011

Disc 1
1. Another Brick in the Wall (Part 2) (4:00)
2. One of my Turns (3:35)

Disc 2
1. Comfortably Numb (6:24)
2. Hey You (4:40)

Disc 3
1. Run Like Hell (4:19)
2. Don't Leave Me Now (4:16)

Boxset Total Time: 29:14

- David Gilmour / guitars and vocalist in "Comfortably Numb", "Run Like Hell" and "Another Brick in the Wall (Part 2)"
- Nick Mason / drums
- Roger Waters / bass guitar and vocalist in all the songs (also between David Gilmour already mentioned songs)
- Richard Wright / keyboards

Three Limited Edition EPs

Thanks to kingesis for the addition
and to NotAProghead for the last updates

Buy PINK FLOYD The Wall Singles Music

Wall Singles BoxWall Singles Box
Box set · Limited Edition · Single
Parlophone (Wea) 2011
$77.98
The Wall Singles (Limited Edition)The Wall Singles (Limited Edition)
Box set · Single
Parlophone 2011
$75.00
another brick in the wall 45 rpm singleanother brick in the wall 45 rpm single
CBS

PINK FLOYD 'Another Brick In The Wall' 2006 US reissue 7"/45 rpm vinyl single USD $9.16 Buy It Now
PINK FLOYD ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL YUGOSLAVIA 7"PS 45RPM SINGLE USD $9.99 Buy It Now 24m 59s
PINK FLOYD "ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL" / "ONE OF MY TURNS" 7" 45 USD $6.39 Buy It Now 59m 6s
ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL PART II PINK FLOYD 7" VINYL SINGLE (1979) PIC SLEEVE USD $9.17 [0 bids]
Pink Floyd-Another Brick In The Wall (Pt 2) (DJ promo) 45 RPM Record M- Gilmour USD $9.99 Buy It Now 2h 48m
Pink Floyd - The Wall Immersion 4 Track Sampler EMI Cd Promo USD $6.54 [0 bids]
PINK FLOYD - ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL MEGA RARE 1979 JAPANESE 7" SINGLE USD $20.94 [0 bids]
PINK FLOYD MUSIC FROM FILM PROMO 7" 45 SONGS FROM WALL FINAL CUT USD $24.99 Buy It Now 5h 50m
Pink Floyd-Another Brick in the Wall(Part II) - 45 RPM vinyl VG+ USD $6.50 Buy It Now 9h 16m
PINK FLOYD Another Brick In The Wall 7" CBS Canada One Of My Turns The Wall 1979 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 10h
Lot 16 PINK FLOYD CDs Early Singles Works Animals Meddle Wall Live More Piper USD $77.00 [0 bids]
PINK FLOYD Another Brick in the Wall Part II 7" Rare Peeruvian Press Psych Wax USD $24.99 [0 bids]
Another Brick In The Wall (Part II) Pink Floyd 7" vinyl single record USA USD $24.82 Buy It Now 19h 4m
The Wall Singles Collection - RSD11 - Sealed Pink Floyd USA 7" box set USD $111.99 Buy It Now 19h 12m
PINK FLOYD Another Brick In The Wall / One Of My Turns 45 with PicSleeve USD $7.99 Buy It Now 22h 52m
PINK FLOYD Another Brick In The Wall (Part II) / One Of My Turns 45 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 22h 52m
PINK FLOYD One Of My Turns / Another Brick In The Wall (Part II) 45 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 22h 52m
Pink Floyd "Another brick in the wall Part II 7nch single USD $2.62 [0 bids]
Pink Floyd Rare Portugal 7" Another brick in the wall 1979 VG+ USD $12.00 Buy It Now 1 day
PINK FLOYD - ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL - ORIGINAL 45 USD $5.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Pink Floyd 7" 45 Another Brick In The Wall COLLECTABLES HEAR One of My Turns USD $15.00 Buy It Now 1 day
PINK FLOYD Another Brick In The Wall Part II PICTURE SLEEVE 7" 45 vinyl record USD $16.76 Buy It Now 1 day
PINK FLOYD RARE Australian Another Brick In The Wall Pt2 7" 45 Pic Cover Single USD $12.00 Buy It Now 1 day
PINK FLOYD Another Brick In Te Wall Part II 1979 RARE! P/S 7" Single 45 BRAZIL USD $27.99 Buy It Now 1 day
PINK FLOYD The Wall - Music From The Film UK 7" SINGLE EX 1982 USD $13.08 Buy It Now 1 day
PINK FLOYD THE WALL 3 X 7" VINYL SINGLE COLLECTION RECORD STORE DAY EXCLUSIVE USD $327.44 Buy It Now 2 days
PINK FLOYD ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL 7 INCH SINGLE VINYL RECORD 45rpm EXCELLENT USD $10.47 Buy It Now 2 days
PINK FLOYD - THE WALL (MUSIC FROM THE FILM) - 7" SEALED USD $32.95 Buy It Now 2 days
PINK FLOYD The Wall "Music from the film" Columbia X18 03142 7" single (NM) USD $8.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Pink Floyd THE WALL When Tigers Break Free Tri-fold PS 7" Excellent 1982 USD $18.50 Buy It Now 2 days
45 PINK FLOYD "Another Brick In The Wall"/"One of My Turns" Orig Columbia 1979 USD $6.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Pink Floyd The Wall When The Tigers Broke 45 RPM 1982 Columbia Records EX promo USD $55.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Pink Floyd ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL Australian PICTURE Sleeve RARE 7" SINGLE USD $13.11 [0 bids]
PINK FLOYD - THE WALL (MUSIC FROM THE FILM) - 7" (NM) USD $27.95 Buy It Now 3 days
45 Pink Floyd "Another Brick In The Wall Part II" Columbia 1979 VG USD $5.00 Buy It Now 3 days
New & Sealed PINK FLOYD - The Wall Singles Collection, 3x 7" Boxset +Poster 2011 USD $98.22 [0 bids]
Pink Floyd Another Brick In Wall Part II The Remixes CD Single USD $99.99 Buy It Now 4 days
PINK FLOYD ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL near mint 1979 UK VINYL 45 SINGLE USD $5.24 [0 bids]
Pink Floyd 1-11187 Another Brick In The Wall(Part II) 7" Vinyl Columbia 1980 USD $12.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Pink Floyd - Another Brick In the Wall (Part II) / One of My Turns - 45 Record USD $12.97 Buy It Now 4 days
Pink Floyd Another Brick In The Wall Part II UK 7" Rare Vinyl Single USD $7.85 Buy It Now 5 days
The Wall: 7" Vinyl (3) Singles Box Set by Pink Floyd (2011 Capitol) NEW SEALED USD $82.44 Buy It Now 5 days
Pink Floyd THE WALL - US 7" Single Music From The Wall Vinyl Record 45 RPM NICE! USD $14.95 Buy It Now 5 days
Pink Floyd, Another Brick in the Wall part 2 - On of My Turns, Columbia 13-03118 USD $15.00 Buy It Now 5 days
PINK FLOYD '' ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL PART II '' ORIG.1979 45RPM VG+ TO VG++ USD $2.49 Buy It Now 5 days
Pink Floyd Another Brick In The Wall / One Of My Turns 45 VG+ Columbia 1-11187 USD $12.95 Buy It Now 6 days
Roger Waters Another Brick In The Wall 12" Single MERX332 Pink Floyd Vinyl USD $6.55 [0 bids]
PINK FLOYD 45RPM RECORD ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL PART II B/W ONE OF MY TURNS USD $7.95 [0 bids]
45Y PINK FLOYD ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL 2/ONE OF MY TURNS ON COLUMBIA RECORDS USD $8.75 Buy It Now 6 days
Pink Floyd Another Brick In The Wall 3" Mini Disc Single CD Very Rare USD $29.99 Buy It Now 6 days
PINK FLOYD Another Brick In The Wall Part 2 / One Of My Turns - Vinyl 45 Record USD $7.99 Buy It Now 6 days
PINK FLOYD ~ THE WALL ~ RECORD STORE DAY 2011 7" SINGLES BOX SET MINT/SEALED USD $89.99 [0 bids]
Pink Floyd PSYCHEDELIC45(COLUMBIA11187)Another Brick In The Wall/One Of My Turns USD $6.95 Buy It Now 7 days
JUKEBOX STRIP only PINK FLOYD another brick in the wall JUKEBOX STRIP ONLY 45 USD $1.89 Buy It Now 7 days
Pink Floyd Another Brick In The Wall 7" Harvest HAR5194 EX 1979 b-side label wit USD $9.81 Buy It Now 7 days
PINK FLOYD ~ ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL ~ ORIGINAL 45rpm w/PICTURE SLEEVE, MINT- USD $15.00 Buy It Now 8 days
Pink Floyd - Another Brick In the Wall / One Of My Turns - 7" Jukebox Single USD $5.17 Buy It Now 8 days
PINK FLOYD: Another Brick In The Wall / One Of My Turns 45 (PS w/ some wrinklin USD $12.00 Buy It Now 8 days
PINK FLOYD ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL 45 7" NM NEAR MINT US COLUMBIA 1979 VINYL USD $5.98 Buy It Now 8 days
PINK FLOYD ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL 7" Roger Waters David Gilmour Soundtrack EX USD $5.23 Buy It Now 8 days
PINK FLOYD (7" 45) ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL..[1979 HARVEST PS **GERMAN PRESS]EX USD $24.95 Buy It Now 8 days
PINK FLOYD: ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL; MINT- COLUMBIA 11187 WHITE LABEL PROMO 45 USD $16.00 Buy It Now 8 days
PINK FLOYD - ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL. UK 1979. 7" Vinyl Single 45 Record. USD $7.20 Buy It Now 8 days
PINK FLOYD Another Brick in the Wall (Part II) M- 45 RPM REISSUE USD $5.00 Buy It Now 9 days
Pink Floyd ?- Another Brick In The Wall (Part II) 7" Vinyl Ex Con USD $6.54 Buy It Now 9 days
Pop 45 Pink Floyd "Another Brick In The Wall Part 2/One Of My Turns" 1979 NM USD $5.00 Buy It Now 9 days
PINK FLOYD - Another Brick In The Wall (Part II) / One Of My Turns 7" NM- USD $5.99 Buy It Now 9 days
PINK FLOYD Another Brick In The Wall Pt. II / Turns 88RE US HALL OF FAME 7" USD $5.99 Buy It Now 9 days
PINK PROJECT -DISCO PROJECT (PINK FLOYD THE WALL) GREECE PS7" USD $20.00 Buy It Now 9 days
PINK FLOYD THE WALL EDIT SINGLE COVER & DIFF LABEL 2LP USD $34.99 Buy It Now 9 days
Pink Floyd The Wall Edit Single Green Cover & Diff Label 2LP USD $49.99 Buy It Now 9 days
PINK FLOYD: Another Brick In The Wall (part 2) / Run Like Hell 12 (dj, wol) USD $50.00 Buy It Now 9 days
PINK FLOYD ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL PART II RARE 1979 RECORD YUGOSLAVIA 7" PS USD $12.90 Buy It Now 9 days
PINK FLOYD Another Brick in The Wall/One Of My Turns 1979 PICTURE SLEEVE 45 USD $24.99 Buy It Now 9 days
45C PINK FLOYD ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL /ONE OF MY TURNS ON COLUMBIA RECORDS USD $7.69 Buy It Now 10 days
PINK FLOYD Vinyl 45 Another Brick In The Wall(Pt.II) One Of My Turns VG+ TO EX USD $6.93 Buy It Now 10 days
Pink Floyd "Another Brick in th Wall" "One of My Turns USD $7.98 Buy It Now 10 days
PINK FLOYD - Another Brick In Wall Part Ii: Remixes - CD - Single - *SEALED/NEW* USD $162.49 Buy It Now 10 days
17/11/79PNO9 ADVERT: PINK FLOYD SINGLE ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL 15X11 USD $26.18 Buy It Now 10 days
17/11/79PNO9 ADVERT: PINK FLOYD SINGLE ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL 15X11 USD $23.56 Buy It Now 10 days
PINK FLOYD WISH YOU WERE HERE DARK SIDE + DIVISION BELL BOX + WALL SINGLES+MORE USD $1,299.99 Buy It Now 10 days
PINK FLOYD 1979 SINGLE MADE IN PORTUGAL 45 PS 7 *ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL* USD $19.99 Buy It Now 11 days
PINK FLOYD, Money / Another Brick Wall II PINK VINYL PROMO USA EXCELLENT 12 inch USD $118.99 Buy It Now 11 days
PINK FLOYD Another Brick in the Wall JAMAICA RARE 7" 45 1-11187 ZSS-166536 USD $72.89 Buy It Now 11 days
PINK FLOYD ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL CLASSIC ROCK 7" VINYL 45 USD $3.60 Buy It Now 11 days
PINK FLOYD - ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL 45 RPM COLUMBIA RECORDS UNPLAYED 1980 USD $14.00 Buy It Now 12 days
PINK FLOYD~ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL~ONE OF MY TURNS~COLUMBIA ~ POP 45 USD $24.99 Buy It Now 12 days
Snatch Another Brick in the Wall 12" Record Pink Floyd Disco Cover 1980 SEALED USD $14.99 Buy It Now 12 days
ROGER WATERS the wall live 4 track USA promo cd single pink floyd USD $10.00 Buy It Now 12 days
45/w/PS/Another Brick In The Wall Part II/One of My Turns, PINK FLOYD,Very Good, USD $10.49 Buy It Now 12 days
PINK FLOYD - Another Brick In The Wall (Part II) / One of My Turns 7" PROG ROCK USD $1.99 Buy It Now 13 days
Pink Floyd Another Brick In the Wall Part II / One of My Turns 45 Columbia VG+ USD $7.00 Buy It Now 13 days
Pink Floyd~Another Brick In The Wall(Part II)/One Of My Turns 1-11187 1979 Promo USD $24.99 Buy It Now 13 days
PINK FLOYD The Wall Music From The Film 3 Way Foldout Sleeve EX Cond USD $15.70 Buy It Now 13 days
PINK FLOYD - unplayed 1979 PS 7" 45 german THE WALL "When The Tigers Broke Free" USD $18.99 Buy It Now 13 days
PINK FLOYD - ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL - PORTUGAL 45 SINGLE USD $10.00 Buy It Now 14 days
PINK FLOYD lp THE WALL I venezuela ID# 55671 SINGLE LP 1979-RED LABEL CBS 10341 USD $89.00 Buy It Now 14 days
PINK FLOYD Another Brick In The Wall (II)/One Of My Turns ITALY 45 Harvest ?1979 USD $9.79 Buy It Now 14 days
PINK FLOYD: Off The Wall 12 (PC, dj, promo stamp obc, different mix, slight cor USD $700.00 Buy It Now 14 days
Another Brick In The Wall by Pink Floyd 1980 Vinyl Columbia Records 7" Single USD $14.99 Buy It Now 14 days

More places to buy PINK FLOYD music online Buy PINK FLOYD & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

PINK FLOYD The Wall Singles ratings distribution

PINK FLOYD The Wall Singles reviews

Review by Conor Fynes
1 stars 'The Wall Singles' - Pink Floyd (Compilation)

I'll make this brief. Personally.I do not see the point of making a compilation of items valued primarily for their collector's appeal, and then seeking to distribute it as a new product. Sure, Pink Floyd are one of the most legendary and greatest selling acts of all time, but this cow has been milked a bit too much. The musical quality of 'The Wall' is certainly not in question; it is a classic album and was one of those esteemed records that opened me up to some nice ideas in music years ago. Singles are a nice escort and support for the larger work, providing a sample for listeners to digest before checking out the full album. Even today, singles are still valid, and useful when a listener wants to get a glance at what a band is up to. However, 'The Wall' was released decades ago. Anyone who would dare come in contact with this compilation would likely already know of the album, so the musical introduction with the singles here are redundant and unnecessary. The music here is a decent cut of tunes from the album, but it's an entirely useless compilation. Even for the sake of collecting; while the original vinyl singles have their worth, how much will a newly released compilation be worth to a hardcore collector; a boxset that's dropped long after the band has split up? Perhaps I'm missing something crucial to the appreciation of this; please let me know if I am. Otherwise, this is one for the dumps.

Review by AtomicCrimsonRush
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Symphonic Team
1 stars 3 singles from The Wall era Pink Floyd. Is it just another shameless cash in of the success of the band, that are biding time now between concert appearances? Unfortunately that is really all that is happening here. For the fan who has to have everything that is emblazoned with Pink Floyd on it, this is a collector's delight. To the rest of us who appreciate their music alone, this collection is rather redundant. With all the immersion box sets and Discovery remasters that are being churned out one might think that there would be an end to this type of marketing. Indeed 2011 has been a year of re-releasing Floyd in every way possible and it will continue into 2012 with more box sets of specific albums on their way.

The music is definitely incredible on these singles but all Floydians would own "The Wall" in any case. The singles are basically Another Brick in the Wall (Part 2) with the B side of One of my Turns; Comfortably Numb with a B side of Hey You, and finally Run Like Hell with the B side of Don't Leave Me Now. If you already own these singles then of course you would have to be desperate to shell out hard earned moolah for this oddity. The packaging is okay if that's what floats your boat, but really this is a case of excess at its most extreme.

1 stars Not sure what the point of this complilation is unless it's strictly about cashing in. Everything here is on the original WALL release, and is in it's original context, as well. Otherwise, what we have contained here is 6 songs from THE WALL. Included is "Another Brick", "Hey You", "Comfortably ... (read more)

Report this review (#651028) | Posted by mohaveman | Thursday, March 8, 2012 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of PINK FLOYD "The Wall Singles"