THE WALL SINGLES

Collectors/fans only

Buy PINK FLOYD Music
Boxset/Compilation, released in 2011

Disc 1
1. Another Brick in the Wall (Part 2) (4:00)
2. One of my Turns (3:35)

Disc 2
1. Comfortably Numb (6:24)
2. Hey You (4:40)

Disc 3
1. Run Like Hell (4:19)
2. Don't Leave Me Now (4:16)

Boxset Total Time: 29:14

Search PINK FLOYD The Wall Singles lyrics

Search PINK FLOYD The Wall Singles tabs

- David Gilmour / guitars and vocalist in "Comfortably Numb", "Run Like Hell" and "Another Brick in the Wall (Part 2)"
- Nick Mason / drums
- Roger Waters / bass guitar and vocalist in all the songs (also between David Gilmour already mentioned songs)
- Richard Wright / keyboards

Three Limited Edition EPs

Thanks to kingesis for the addition
and to NotAProghead for the last updates

PINK FLOYD MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy PINK FLOYD The Wall Singles Music

Pink Floyd The Wall Singles Box RSD 45 RPMs w POSTER Roger Waters Another Brick USD $19.88 Buy It Now 5h 53m
PINK FLOYD" Another Brick In The Wall"Vinyl 45 RPM 7" 1-11187 1st Press EX+ USD $12.89 Buy It Now 19h 10m
PINK FLOYD - ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL ORIGINAL 7" SINGLE USD $1.47 [0 bids]
PINK FLOYD " The Wall SINGLES COLLECTION " Numbered RSD Box Set USD $39.20 Buy It Now 1 day
PINK FLOYD another brick in the wall 7"-VINYL 45rpm GERMANY greatest shape 1979 USD $6.99 [0 bids]
USD $13.99 Buy It Now
PINK FLOYD - Another Brick In The Wall Part II - UK 1979 7" Vinyl Single USD $14.79 Buy It Now 1 day
Pink Floyd ?Another Brick In The Wall (Part II) Harvest ?HAR 5194 7" 45 single USD $5.11 [0 bids]
Pink Floyd 45 Another Brick In The Wall /One Of My Turns (Rock) 1979 CBS 1-11187 USD $12.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Pink Floyd - Another Brick In The Wall Pt 2 - 7" Single - Framed Wall Clock USD $32.56 Buy It Now 1 day
PINK FLOYD-Another Brick In The Wall-7" Vinyl Single 45rpm Record-HAR 5194-1979 USD $5.91 Buy It Now 2 days
PINK FLOYD - the wall (HELLICOPTER INTRO VERSION) 12" single PICTURE DISC USD $74.99 Buy It Now 2 days
PINK FLOYD The Wall LIMITED Numbered 7" Vinyl Singles Collection RSD USD $44.41 Buy It Now 2 days
PINK FLOYD SINGLE MADE IN PORTUGAL 45 PS 7 * ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL * USD $14.99 [0 bids]
PINK FLOYD Another Brick In The Wall (Pt. II) 7" Columbia 1-11187 US 1980 VG++ USD $19.98 Buy It Now 2 days
PINK FLOYD THE WALL THE SINGLES RECORD STORE DAY NEW SEALED 7" VINYL LP BOXSET USD $71.28 Buy It Now 3 days
PINK FLOYD ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL EX YU PS 7'' USD $14.99 Buy It Now 3 days
PINK FLOYD 45 " Another Brick In The Wall / One Of My Turns " CBS Canada 1979' USD $15.95 Buy It Now 3 days
PINK FLOYD ANOTHER BRICK ON THE WALL / ONE OF MY TURNS 7" SINGLE USD $7.45 Buy It Now 3 days
Pink Floyd "Another Brick in the Wall" 45rpm w/ PS EX Cond. USD $9.99 Buy It Now 3 days
ROGER WATERS - ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL 4 TR EU LIVE RARE PROMO PINK FLOYD USD $34.95 Buy It Now 4 days
ROGER WATERS - ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL 3 TR UK RARE LIVE PINK FLOYD USD $24.95 Buy It Now 4 days
PINK FLOYD THE WALL 3X7" SINGLES COLLECTION RSD SEALED USD $59.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Pink Floyd PROMO 45rpm 7" WHITE Vinyl *Another Brick in the Wall* LOT of 2! RARE USD $20.00 [0 bids]
USD $40.00 Buy It Now
PINK FLOYD / ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL (PART II) JAPAN 7inch SINGLE USD $19.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Pink Floyd Another Brick In The Wall + Sleeve 7" vinyl single record UK USD $26.58 Buy It Now 5 days
PINK FLOYD ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL / ONE OF MY TURNS EXCELLENT SINGLE 1979 USD $3.70 Buy It Now 5 days
Another Brick In The Wall (Part II) Pink Floyd 7" vinyl single record USA USD $28.06 Buy It Now 5 days
PINK FLOYD ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL DEMO 2 SIDED WHITE LABEL USA COLUMBIA 45 USD $28.00 Buy It Now 5 days
PINK FLOYD 45 RPM "Another Brick in the Wall (Part II)" "One of My Turns" VG USD $4.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Another Brick In The Wall Pink Floyd Polish 7" vinyl single record S-314 USD $78.40 Buy It Now 5 days
PINK FLOYD THE WALL MUSIC FROM THE FILM 7" VINYL 1982 ORIGINAL ART COVER RARE! USD $39.99 Buy It Now 5 days
PINK FLOYD 7" SINGLE - YOUNG LUST / ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL PART 2 (RARE !!) USD $19.99 [0 bids]
Pink Floyd Another Brick In The Wall Part II UK 45 7" single +Picture Sleeve USD $5.91 Buy It Now 5 days
PINK FLOYD Another Brick In The Wall Pt 2 b/w One Of My Turns 45 rpm 7" 1 11187 USD $7.99 Buy It Now 5 days
Pink Floyd - The Wall Singles Collection (Ltd Numbered RSD 3 x 7" Box Set) USD $51.81 Buy It Now 6 days
PINK FLOYD - Another Brick In The Wall Part II - Original 1979 Dutch 7" single USD $17.75 Buy It Now 6 days
PINK FLOYD - Another Brick In The Wall Part II - Original 1979 French 7" single USD $17.75 Buy It Now 6 days
PINK FLOYD ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL LIVE ORIGINAL WHITE VINYL PROMO 45 USD $29.99 [0 bids]
USD $49.99 Buy It Now
Pink Floyd "Another Brick in The Wall" 1979 45 Single Record USD $3.00 [0 bids]
PINK FLOYD ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL(Part II)-ONE OF MY TURNS 45" USD $11.99 Buy It Now 6 days
PINK FLOYD Vinyl 45 Another Brick In The Wall(Pt.II) One Of My Turns VG+ TO EX USD $6.75 Buy It Now 6 days
PINK FLOYD "ANOTHERBRICK IN THE WALL" OZ PICTURE SLEEVE 7" RECORD USD $9.09 Buy It Now 6 days
ROGER WATERS - ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL 4 TR US RARE LIVE PROMO PINK FLOYD USD $19.95 Buy It Now 6 days
Pink Floyd 7" vinyl single, Another brick in the wall. USD $7.40 [0 bids]
Pink floyd Another brick in the wall - One of my turn mexican edition VINYL 7" USD $22.00 Buy It Now 7 days
PINK FLOYD - THE WALL 7" SINGLES BOX SET LTD ED! NEW SEALED USD $51.75 Buy It Now 8 days
PINK FLOYD - Another Brick In The Wall PTII ~ 7" Single US PRESS USD $9.61 Buy It Now 8 days
PINK FLOYD vinyl 7" single ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL pt II c/w One Of My Turns USD $2.96 [0 bids]
PINK FLOYD Japan Original 1979 7"45 ANOTHER BTICK IN THE WALL USD $29.99 Buy It Now 8 days
Pink Floyd - Another Brick In The Wall (Part 2) 45 RPM Record USD $4.99 [0 bids]
PINK FLOYD - ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL RARE YUGO PRESS 7" PS 1979 USD $19.99 Buy It Now 9 days
2 PINK FLOYD 45 LOT Picture Sleeve LEARNING TO FLY Another Brick In The Wall USD $18.86 Buy It Now 9 days
Pink Floyd Rare Brazil Jukebox 7" 1979 Another brick on the wall VG 33 rpm USD $18.00 Buy It Now 10 days
PINK FLOYD lp THE WALL II venezuela ID# 58035 SINGLE LP 1979-YELLOW LABEL CBS 10 USD $85.00 Buy It Now 10 days
PINK FLOYD lp THE WALL I venezuela ID# 58034 SINGLE LP 1979-YELLOW LABEL CBS 103 USD $85.00 Buy It Now 10 days
PINK FLOYD lp THE WALL PART I venezuela ID# 55671 SINGLE LP 1979-RED LABEL CBS 1 USD $109.00 Buy It Now 10 days
PINK FLOYD MUSIC FROM FILM PROMO 7" 45 SONGS FROM WALL FINAL CUT LP's PIC SLEEVE USD $24.99 Buy It Now 10 days
7" 45 PINK FLOYD Another Brick In The Wall Part II - One NM! HAR-5194 UK EB671 USD $12.99 Buy It Now 10 days
Pink Floyd Another Brick In The Wall/One OF My Turns 45 RPM 1979 USD $9.95 Buy It Now 10 days
PINK FLOYD Another Brick In The Wall 7" CBS Canada One Of My Turns The Wall 1979 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 10 days
Pink Floyd - Another Brick In The Wall Pt. 2/One Of My... 7" JAPAN 45, NM VINYL USD $29.99 Buy It Now 11 days
PINK FLOYD - Another Brick In The Wall (Part 2) - South African 7" Vinyl Single USD $15.00 Buy It Now 11 days
Pink Floyd 7" 45 Another Brick In The Wall COLLECTABLES HEAR One of My Turns USD $15.00 Buy It Now 11 days
PINK FLOYD 45 - ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL (PART II) / ONE OF MY TURNS USD $3.95 Buy It Now 11 days
PINK FLOYD THE WALL 7" VINYL SINGLES COLLECTION BOX SET NEW USD $44.39 Buy It Now 12 days
PINK FLOYD RARE Australian Another Brick In The Wall Pt2 7" Pic Cover Single USD $12.95 Buy It Now 12 days
Rare 45 PINK FLOYD Argentina 7" OTRO LADRILLO EN LA PARED PT. 1 -the wall- 1979 USD $29.00 Buy It Now 12 days
PINK FLOYD ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL 7" SINGLE - HAR 5194 USD $4.43 Buy It Now 12 days
Pink Floyd ?- Another Brick In The Wall MEGA RARE 12" ROCK MAXI SINGLE LP MINT USD $129.99 Buy It Now 12 days
PINK FLOYD Another Brick in the Wall Part II/One Of My Turns 45 RPM 7" CBS 1979 USD $5.95 Buy It Now 13 days
PINK FLOYD Another Brick In The Wall / One Of My Turns 45 with PicSleeve USD $9.99 Buy It Now 13 days
PINK FLOYD Another Brick In The Wall (Part II) / One Of My Turns 45 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 13 days
PINK FLOYD One Of My Turns / Another Brick In The Wall (Part II) 45 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 13 days
Pink Floyd - Another Brick In The Wall 7" Single 1979 USD $10.36 Buy It Now 13 days
45 RPM PINK FLOYD ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL (PART II) **NM VINYL** 14 USD $9.98 Buy It Now 13 days
Pink Floyd The Wall When The Tigers Broke 45 RPM 1982 Columbia Records EX promo USD $95.00 Buy It Now 13 days
Pink Floyd 45 Another Brick in the Wall (Part II) / One of M rpm record 7" ORANG USD $8.00 Buy It Now 13 days
Pink Floyd 45 Another Brick in the Wall (Part II) / One of M rpm record 7" BLACK USD $8.00 Buy It Now 13 days
PINK FLOYD "ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL / ONE OF MY TURNS" 45 NEAR MINT USD $4.75 Buy It Now 13 days
Pink Floyd Another Brick in the Wall pt II/ One of My Turns 7" 1979 Columbia USD $2.99 Buy It Now 14 days
PINK FLOYD Another Brick In The Wall/One Of My Turns - 1979 Harvest 7" Single USD $4.43 Buy It Now 14 days
Pink Floyd p/s 45rpm single- Another Brick In The Wall /One Of My Turns USD $8.33 Buy It Now 14 days
PINK FLOYD 'ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL (PART II)' UK 7" SINGLE USD $4.43 Buy It Now 14 days
PINK FLOYD Another Brick In The Wall Part II 45 record + juke box title strip USD $17.43 Buy It Now 14 days
PINK FLOYD - ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL Pt. II Very rare 1979 Aussie 7"P/S Single USD $7.57 Buy It Now 15 days
PINK FLOYD THE WALL 7" SINGLES COLLECTION BOX LTD.NUMBERED EDT.+POSTER USD $59.00 Buy It Now 15 days
Pink Floyd 7 Another Brick in the Wall / One of My Turns USD $5.49 Buy It Now 15 days
PINK FLOYD ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL / ONE OF MY TURNS 7" SINGLE USD $9.18 Buy It Now 15 days
Pink Floyd - Another Brick In The Wall / One Of My Turns - 45 Columbia w/ Sleeve USD $7.99 Buy It Now 16 days
Pink Floyd The Wall When The Tigers Broke Free 7" Single A1U B2U Pressing - EX USD $17.75 Buy It Now 16 days
PINK FLOYD: Another Brick In The Wall. Orig Columbia 1-11187 1st Press 45 EXC USD $8.99 Buy It Now 16 days
Pink Floyd 45 ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL Part II stereo / same song dj ~ VG+ USD $11.85 Buy It Now 16 days
Pink Floyd Another Brick In The Wall / One Of My Turns 45 VG+ Columbia 1-11187 USD $12.95 Buy It Now 16 days
PINK FLOYD-ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL -UNIQUE different Yugoslavian pres.single USD $9.99 Buy It Now 16 days
PINK FLOYD - Another brick in the wall II / Japan PS 7" USD $27.00 Buy It Now 17 days
New Korn CD single 3 Word Up Pink Floyd Import Holland Another Brick In The Wall USD $19.99 Buy It Now 17 days
Pink Floyd - The Wall 3 x 7" Singles Box Set - RSD 2011 - New & Shrinkwrapped USD $44.41 Buy It Now 17 days
45 PINK FLOYD ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL / ONE OF MY TURNS PS 51 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 18 days
PINK FLOYD Another Brick In The Wall 7" Single Hungarian pressing Pepita Hungary USD $7.95 Buy It Now 18 days
LP a saucerful of secrets
CD atom heart mother
~ USD $13.80
LP division bell
~ USD $24.97
LP more
CD saucerful of secrets
~ USD $13.80
LP the piper at the gates of dawn
LP ummagumma
~ USD $34.19
More places to buy PINK FLOYD music online Buy PINK FLOYD & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for PINK FLOYD DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

PINK FLOYD The Wall Singles ratings distribution

PINK FLOYD The Wall Singles reviews

Review by Conor Fynes
1 stars 'The Wall Singles' - Pink Floyd (Compilation)

I'll make this brief. Personally.I do not see the point of making a compilation of items valued primarily for their collector's appeal, and then seeking to distribute it as a new product. Sure, Pink Floyd are one of the most legendary and greatest selling acts of all time, but this cow has been milked a bit too much. The musical quality of 'The Wall' is certainly not in question; it is a classic album and was one of those esteemed records that opened me up to some nice ideas in music years ago. Singles are a nice escort and support for the larger work, providing a sample for listeners to digest before checking out the full album. Even today, singles are still valid, and useful when a listener wants to get a glance at what a band is up to. However, 'The Wall' was released decades ago. Anyone who would dare come in contact with this compilation would likely already know of the album, so the musical introduction with the singles here are redundant and unnecessary. The music here is a decent cut of tunes from the album, but it's an entirely useless compilation. Even for the sake of collecting; while the original vinyl singles have their worth, how much will a newly released compilation be worth to a hardcore collector; a boxset that's dropped long after the band has split up? Perhaps I'm missing something crucial to the appreciation of this; please let me know if I am. Otherwise, this is one for the dumps.

Review by AtomicCrimsonRush
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Symphonic Team
1 stars 3 singles from The Wall era Pink Floyd. Is it just another shameless cash in of the success of the band, that are biding time now between concert appearances? Unfortunately that is really all that is happening here. For the fan who has to have everything that is emblazoned with Pink Floyd on it, this is a collector's delight. To the rest of us who appreciate their music alone, this collection is rather redundant. With all the immersion box sets and Discovery remasters that are being churned out one might think that there would be an end to this type of marketing. Indeed 2011 has been a year of re-releasing Floyd in every way possible and it will continue into 2012 with more box sets of specific albums on their way.

The music is definitely incredible on these singles but all Floydians would own "The Wall" in any case. The singles are basically Another Brick in the Wall (Part 2) with the B side of One of my Turns; Comfortably Numb with a B side of Hey You, and finally Run Like Hell with the B side of Don't Leave Me Now. If you already own these singles then of course you would have to be desperate to shell out hard earned moolah for this oddity. The packaging is okay if that's what floats your boat, but really this is a case of excess at its most extreme.

1 stars Not sure what the point of this complilation is unless it's strictly about cashing in. Everything here is on the original WALL release, and is in it's original context, as well. Otherwise, what we have contained here is 6 songs from THE WALL. Included is "Another Brick", "Hey You", "Comfortably ... (read more)

Report this review (#651028) | Posted by mohaveman | Thursday, March 08, 2012 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of PINK FLOYD "The Wall Singles"