THE WALL SINGLES

Collectors/fans only

Buy PINK FLOYD Music
Boxset/Compilation, released in 2011

Disc 1
1. Another Brick in the Wall (Part 2) (4:00)
2. One of my Turns (3:35)

Disc 2
1. Comfortably Numb (6:24)
2. Hey You (4:40)

Disc 3
1. Run Like Hell (4:19)
2. Don't Leave Me Now (4:16)

Boxset Total Time: 29:14

Search PINK FLOYD The Wall Singles lyrics

Search PINK FLOYD The Wall Singles tabs

- David Gilmour / guitars and vocalist in "Comfortably Numb", "Run Like Hell" and "Another Brick in the Wall (Part 2)"
- Nick Mason / drums
- Roger Waters / bass guitar and vocalist in all the songs (also between David Gilmour already mentioned songs)
- Richard Wright / keyboards

Three Limited Edition EPs

Thanks to kingesis for the addition
and to NotAProghead for the last updates

PINK FLOYD MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy PINK FLOYD The Wall Singles Music

Pink Floyd - Run Like Hell / Don't Leave Me Now - 7" VG+ The Wall USD $12.00 Buy It Now 2h 40m
Pink Floyd - Run Like Hell / Don't Leave Me Now - 7" VG+ The Wall USD $13.00 Buy It Now 2h 42m
Pink Floyd - Run Like Hell / Don't Leave Me Now - 7" VG+ The Wall USD $14.00 Buy It Now 2h 43m
Pink Floyd - Run Like Hell / Don't Leave Me Now - 7" VG+ The Wall USD $16.00 Buy It Now 2h 43m
Pink Floyd - Another Brick In The Wall part II / One Of My Turns - 7" 45 Single USD $7.00 Buy It Now 2h 45m
Rock 45~PINK FLOYD~Another Brick In The Wall/ One Of My Turns~Columbia CLEAN 7" USD $7.99 Buy It Now 3h 43m
PINK FLOYD SINGLE MADE IN PORTUGAL 45 PS 7 *THE WALL OST* USD $19.99 Buy It Now 3h 56m
Pink Floyd Another Brick In The Wall (Part II) Harvest HAR5194 UK7" vinyl single USD $24.52 Buy It Now 11h 40m
ROGER WATERS - ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL 4 TR EU LIVE RARE PROMO PINK FLOYD USD $34.95 Buy It Now 12h 30m
ROGER WATERS - ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL 3 TR UK RARE LIVE PINK FLOYD USD $24.95 Buy It Now 13h 5m
PINK FLOYD THE WALL 3X7" SINGLES COLLECTION RSD SEALED USD $59.99 Buy It Now 21h 17m
Pink Floyd Another Brick in the Wall One of my turns Single 45 7" Record Vinyl USD $10.00 Buy It Now 23h 13m
PINK FLOYD ~ ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL PART II 45 RPM 7 INCH EXCELLENT USD $2.99 Buy It Now 1 day
PINK FLOYD ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL PART II RARE 1979 RECORD YUGOSLAVIA 7" PS USD $12.90 Buy It Now 1 day
Pink Floyd Another Brick In The Wall (Part II) USA 7" vinyl single record USD $24.56 Buy It Now 1 day
PINK FLOYD THE WALL MUSIC FROM THE FILM 7" VINYL 1982 ORIGINAL ART COVER RARE! USD $31.99 Buy It Now 2 days
PINK FLOYD lp THE WALL I venezuela ID# 55671 SINGLE LP 1979-RED LABEL CBS 10341 USD $124.99 Buy It Now 2 days
PINK FLOYD lp THE WALL I venezuela ID# 58034 SINGLE LP 1979-YELLOW LABEL CBS 103 USD $99.99 Buy It Now 2 days
PINK FLOYD - THE WALL MUSIC FROM THE FILM 7/45 **PROMO** PORTUGUESE PORTUGAL USD $125.00 Buy It Now 2 days
PINK FLOYD Another Brick In The Wall Pt 2 b/w One Of My Turns 45 rpm 7" 1 11187 USD $6.79 Buy It Now 2 days
pink floyd - the wall (PART 2) 12" single PICTURE DISC !!! USD $79.99 Buy It Now 2 days
JUANITA 7 / 45 DEIXE O AMOR PASSAR ( ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL , PINK FLOYD ) USD $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
PINK FLOYD - ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL 7/45 **PROMO STAMP** PORTUGUESE PORTUGAL USD $125.00 Buy It Now 2 days
PINK FLOYD - Another Brick In The Wall Part II - Original 1979 French 7" single USD $15.54 Buy It Now 2 days
Another Brick In The Wall Part II Pink Floyd UK 7" vinyl single record HAR5194 USD $16.78 Buy It Now 2 days
Another Brick In The Wall Pink Floyd Polish 7" vinyl single record S-314 USD $68.62 Buy It Now 2 days
PINK FLOYD ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL 12 MAXI SINGLE YELLOW ORIGINAL colombia jup USD $39.99 [0 bids]
Pink Floyd Another Brick In The Wall Part II UK 45 7" single +Picture Sleeve USD $5.17 Buy It Now 3 days
PINK FLOYD "ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL" / "ONE OF MY TURNS" 7" 45 USD $6.39 Buy It Now 3 days
PINK FLOYD THE WALL SINGLES COLLECTION 3 DISC 7" VINYL LIMITED BOX SET SEALED USD $24.99 [0 bids]
ROGER WATERS - ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL 4 TR US RARE LIVE PROMO PINK FLOYD USD $19.95 Buy It Now 3 days
Pink Floyd 'Another Brick in The Wall' EX Bob Geldof Vinyl Single 7" USD $7.78 Buy It Now 3 days
PINK FLOYD 45 rpm ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL ( Part II) / ONE OF MY TURNS USD $4.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Pink Floyd The Wall Singles BOX SET +++ 7" vinyl Record Store Day RSD Limited USD $48.95 Buy It Now 4 days
PINK FLOYD The Wall Singles Collection Box Set - 2011RSD - Ltd Ed #d - SEALED! USD $50.00 Buy It Now 4 days
45 Pink Floyd Another Brick In The Wall Part 1 & 2 Columbia Records 1-11187 USD $9.00 Buy It Now 4 days
PINK FLOYD another brick in the wall / one of my turns CBS 45 USD $5.49 Buy It Now 4 days
PINK FLOYD....ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL & ONE OF MY TURNS..1979..(M-)..CAN HEAR USD $2.29 [1 bids]
PINK FLOYD - Another Brick In The Wall PTII ~ 7" Single US PRESS USD $8.41 Buy It Now 5 days
Pink Floyd 7" vinyl single, Another brick in the wall. USD $6.48 [0 bids]
Pink floyd Another brick in the wall - One of my turn mexican edition USD $16.00 Buy It Now 5 days
PINK FLOYD Another Brick On The Wall 45 rpm Custom 8x10 Shadow Box Frame DISPLAY USD $14.99 [0 bids]
PINK FLOYD Japan Original 1979 7"45 ANOTHER BTICK IN THE WALL USD $29.99 Buy It Now 5 days
PINK FLOYD ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL DEMO 2 SIDED WHITE LABEL USA COLUMBIA 45 USD $28.00 Buy It Now 5 days
PINK FLOYD THE WALL 7" SINGLES COLLECTION BOX LTD.NUMBERED EDT.+POSTER USD $59.00 Buy It Now 5 days
Pink Floyd The Wall double lp vinyl with extra single USD $5.83 [0 bids]
Pink Floyd ?Another Brick In The Wall (Part II) Harvest ?HAR 5194 7" 45 single USD $4.47 [0 bids]
PINK FLOYD - ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL RARE YUGO PRESS 7" PS 1979 USD $19.99 Buy It Now 6 days
Pink Floyd Rare Brazil Jukebox 7" 1979 Another brick on the wall VG 33 rpm USD $18.00 Buy It Now 6 days
PINK FLOYD Vinyl 45 Another Brick In The Wall(Pt.II) One Of My Turns VG+ TO EX USD $6.55 Buy It Now 6 days
Pink Floyd ?- Another Brick In The Wall (Part II) YUGOSLAVIAN SINGLE 1980 VG/VG USD $5.00 Buy It Now 6 days
Pink Floyd Another Brick In The Wall Part 2 Single USD $2.59 [0 bids]
PINK FLOYD MUSIC FROM FILM PROMO 7" 45 SONGS FROM WALL FINAL CUT LP's PIC SLEEVE USD $24.99 Buy It Now 7 days
7"-Single PINK FLOYD - Another Brick In The Wall (1979) GERMANY PS / MINT- USD $24.99 Buy It Now 7 days
7"-Single PINK FLOYD - Another Brick In The Wall (1979) GERMANY PS USD $14.99 Buy It Now 7 days
Pink Floyd Another Brick In The Wall/One OF My Turns 45 RPM 1979 USD $9.95 Buy It Now 7 days
PINK FLOYD Another Brick In The Wall 7" CBS Canada One Of My Turns The Wall 1979 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 7 days
PINK FLOYD Another Brick In The Wall / One Of My Turns 45 with PicSleeve USD $9.99 Buy It Now 7 days
PINK FLOYD Another Brick In The Wall (Part II) / One Of My Turns 45 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 7 days
PINK FLOYD One Of My Turns / Another Brick In The Wall (Part II) 45 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 7 days
PINK FLOYD Another Brick In The Wall (Part II) / One Of My Turns 45 USD $4.99 Buy It Now 7 days
PINK FLOYD *GD / VG (VINYL)* 1979 FRANCE HARVEST 45 "ANOTHER BRICK WALL PT. 1" USD $16.87 Buy It Now 8 days
Pink Floyd 7" 45 Another Brick In The Wall COLLECTABLES HEAR One of My Turns USD $15.00 Buy It Now 8 days
PINK FLOYD RARE Australian Another Brick In The Wall Pt2 7" Pic Cover Single USD $12.95 Buy It Now 8 days
PINK FLOYD THE WALL 7" VINYL SINGLES COLLECTION BOX SET NEW USD $45.36 Buy It Now 8 days
1979 Pink Floyd Another Brick in the Wall Record Vinyl 45RPM Columbia ZSS 166536 USD $7.99 Buy It Now 8 days
(ROCK 45) PINK FLOYD - ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL (PARTII) / ONE OF MY TURNS USD $7.75 Buy It Now 9 days
PINK FLOYD Wall STATUS QUO DIRE STRAITS NEIL YOUNG Comes a time Yugoslav 45s lot USD $30.00 Buy It Now 9 days
Pink Floyd Another Brick In The Wall 7" Vinyl Single USD $1.28 [0 bids]
PINK FLOYD Another Brick in the Wall Part II/One Of My Turns 45 RPM 7" CBS 1979 USD $5.35 Buy It Now 9 days
Pink Floyd ?- Another Brick In The Wall MEGA RARE 12" ROCK MAXI SINGLE LP MINT USD $129.99 Buy It Now 10 days
Pink Floyd - Another Brick In The Wall 7" Single 1979 USD $9.07 Buy It Now 10 days
45 RPM PINK FLOYD ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL (PART II) **NM VINYL** 14 USD $9.98 Buy It Now 10 days
Pink Floyd The Wall When The Tigers Broke 45 RPM 1982 Columbia Records EX promo USD $95.00 Buy It Now 10 days
Pink Floyd 45 Another Brick in the Wall (Part II) / One of M rpm record 7" ORANG USD $8.00 Buy It Now 10 days
Pink Floyd 45 Another Brick in the Wall (Part II) / One of M rpm record 7" BLACK USD $8.00 Buy It Now 10 days
PINK FLOYD ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL(Part II)-ONE OF MY TURNS 45" USD $11.99 Buy It Now 10 days
PINK FLOYD "ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL / ONE OF MY TURNS" 45 NEAR MINT USD $4.75 Buy It Now 10 days
PINK FLOYD THE WALL MUSIC FROM THE FILM 45 SINGLE PIC RECORD 7" USD $22.87 Buy It Now 10 days
Pink Floyd - The Wall - Music From The Film - 7" 45 Single USD $12.00 Buy It Now 10 days
Pink Floyd . The Wall . Another Brick In The Wall Part 2 / One Of My Turns . N M USD $6.09 Buy It Now 10 days
PINK FLOYD 'ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL (PART II)' UK 7" SINGLE USD $3.88 Buy It Now 10 days
PINK FLOYD - THE WALL 7" SINGLES BOX SET LTD ED! NEW SEALED USD $45.30 Buy It Now 11 days
PINK FLOYD The Wall RARE 12 BLUE VINYL Test ISRAELI LP WHITE LABEL ISRAEL MINT USD $159.99 Buy It Now 11 days
Pink Floyd: The Wall (Andro Remix) Vinyl, 12", 33 ? RPM, Single Sided USD $19.99 Buy It Now 12 days
PINK FLOYD ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL / ONE OF MY TURNS 7" SINGLE USD $6.43 Buy It Now 12 days
Pink Floyd 7 Another Brick in the Wall / One of My Turns USD $5.49 Buy It Now 12 days
PINK FLOYD Another Brick in the Wall (Part II) 1979 Columbia wlp promo 45 rock USD $19.95 Buy It Now 12 days
PINK FLOYD: Another Brick In The Wall. Orig Columbia 1-11187 1st Press 45 EXC USD $8.99 Buy It Now 12 days
Pink Floyd 45 ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL Part II stereo / same song dj ~ VG+ USD $10.95 Buy It Now 12 days
PINK FLOYD - ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL / One Of My Turns 45 VINYL Columbia EX !! USD $14.95 Buy It Now 12 days
Pink Floyd Another Brick In The Wall / One Of My Turns 45 VG+ Columbia 1-11187 USD $12.95 Buy It Now 12 days
SEALED 1982 ORIGINAL PINK FLOYD THE WALL MUSIC FROM THE FILM 7" VINYL MINT USD $35.00 Buy It Now 13 days
PINK FLOYD " ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL " 7" SINGLE 1979 VG HAR 5194 USD $3.88 Buy It Now 13 days
45 RPM PINK FLOYD ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL (PART II) / ONE OF MY TURNS 7 USD $8.99 Buy It Now 14 days
PINK FLOYD - Another Brick In The Wall (Part II) / One Of My Turns 7" NM- USD $6.99 Buy It Now 14 days
Pink Floyd - Another Brick In The Wall (Part 2) 45 RPM Record USD $4.99 Buy It Now 14 days
PINK FLOYD THE WALL DOUBLE CASSETTE USD $16.84 Buy It Now 14 days
Pink Floyd-The Wall Singles Box Capitol 27032 RECORD STORE DAY BLACK FRIDAY 45 USD $77.98 Buy It Now 14 days

More places to buy PINK FLOYD music online Buy PINK FLOYD & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for PINK FLOYD DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

PINK FLOYD The Wall Singles ratings distribution

PINK FLOYD The Wall Singles reviews

Review by Conor Fynes
1 stars 'The Wall Singles' - Pink Floyd (Compilation)

I'll make this brief. Personally.I do not see the point of making a compilation of items valued primarily for their collector's appeal, and then seeking to distribute it as a new product. Sure, Pink Floyd are one of the most legendary and greatest selling acts of all time, but this cow has been milked a bit too much. The musical quality of 'The Wall' is certainly not in question; it is a classic album and was one of those esteemed records that opened me up to some nice ideas in music years ago. Singles are a nice escort and support for the larger work, providing a sample for listeners to digest before checking out the full album. Even today, singles are still valid, and useful when a listener wants to get a glance at what a band is up to. However, 'The Wall' was released decades ago. Anyone who would dare come in contact with this compilation would likely already know of the album, so the musical introduction with the singles here are redundant and unnecessary. The music here is a decent cut of tunes from the album, but it's an entirely useless compilation. Even for the sake of collecting; while the original vinyl singles have their worth, how much will a newly released compilation be worth to a hardcore collector; a boxset that's dropped long after the band has split up? Perhaps I'm missing something crucial to the appreciation of this; please let me know if I am. Otherwise, this is one for the dumps.

Review by AtomicCrimsonRush
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Symphonic Team
1 stars 3 singles from The Wall era Pink Floyd. Is it just another shameless cash in of the success of the band, that are biding time now between concert appearances? Unfortunately that is really all that is happening here. For the fan who has to have everything that is emblazoned with Pink Floyd on it, this is a collector's delight. To the rest of us who appreciate their music alone, this collection is rather redundant. With all the immersion box sets and Discovery remasters that are being churned out one might think that there would be an end to this type of marketing. Indeed 2011 has been a year of re-releasing Floyd in every way possible and it will continue into 2012 with more box sets of specific albums on their way.

The music is definitely incredible on these singles but all Floydians would own "The Wall" in any case. The singles are basically Another Brick in the Wall (Part 2) with the B side of One of my Turns; Comfortably Numb with a B side of Hey You, and finally Run Like Hell with the B side of Don't Leave Me Now. If you already own these singles then of course you would have to be desperate to shell out hard earned moolah for this oddity. The packaging is okay if that's what floats your boat, but really this is a case of excess at its most extreme.

1 stars Not sure what the point of this complilation is unless it's strictly about cashing in. Everything here is on the original WALL release, and is in it's original context, as well. Otherwise, what we have contained here is 6 songs from THE WALL. Included is "Another Brick", "Hey You", "Comfortably ... (read more)

Report this review (#651028) | Posted by mohaveman | Thursday, March 8, 2012 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of PINK FLOYD "The Wall Singles"