NOW (EP)

Now

Now Now (EP) album cover

Buy NOW Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 1990

1. Children of a dying world (4:27)
2. Whirl (12:13)

- Vincent Fis / lead vocals, guitars
- André Hercot / drums

With:
- Jean-Pierre Nelles / backing vocals

EP-CD ALASKA Music '90 CDA 9001 (1990)
Limited Edition
400 copies only

and to Grendelbox for the last updates

NOW MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy NOW Now (EP) Music

TEXAS: "EVERYDAY NOW" LIVE EP No 1355 TEXR 312 CON EX USD $1.56 [0 bids]
Jacksons Walk Right Now Holland Import 45 With Picture Sleeve USD $29.99 Buy It Now 2h 53m
Where Are You Now EP-Jackie Trent 7" 45 USD $15.52 Buy It Now 3h 46m
Dean B - Do It Now Ep - 12 Inch Vinyl USD $7.79 Buy It Now 4h 26m
The Flood Right Here Right Now Double EP Vinyl Record Promo Electronica USD $15.59 Buy It Now 4h 46m
Danny Davis & The Nashville Brass - Norman + Caribbean + I Can See Clearly Now + USD $9.99 Buy It Now 4h 48m
Free - All Right Now (Long Version) 7" E.P. in PS USD $4.67 [0 bids]
2DIE4 - Walk Right Now - CD e.p. - GOTH METAL USD $3.12 [0 bids]
LYRES 1985 'SOMEONE WHO'LL TREAT YOU RIGHT NOW' GARAGE ROCK 12" EP USD $11.39 Buy It Now 6h 15m
Right Now [EP] by Al B. Sure! (CD, Nov-1992, Warner Bros.) New USD $9.50 Buy It Now 6h 51m
Alias 1 - The Time Is Now Ep - 12 Inch Vinyl USD $9.35 Buy It Now 8h 55m
KENNY DREW TRIO If You Could See Me Now JAPAN PROMO 45RPM EP AUDIOPHILE USD $29.99 [0 bids]
Birdland " Hollow Heart " 12" EP now deleted 1989 LAZY RECORDS lazy 13t USD $1.54 [0 bids]
Tech Uniques "Hol a Fresh/Red Dragon/Now a Day Girl/Supe Black" 12" 45 EP USD $4.95 Buy It Now 10h 15m
FREE ALL RIGHT NOW EP ISLAND RECORDS UK 7" VINYL SINGLE in PICTURE SLEEVE USD $5.45 [0 bids]
PINK FLOYD - NOT NOW JOHN - 3 TRACK 12" EP - EXCELLENT CONDITION USD $9.35 [0 bids]
Where I Am Now Ep - Brandon Clark (2006, CD New) USD $7.57 Buy It Now 11h 10m
POPPA BEAR KOOL BREEZ & BABY WISE -Now Ya Know- RAP 12" USD $9.99 Buy It Now 11h 15m
12"EP / ERNIE SMITH AND THE ROOTS REVIVAL / DON'T DOWN ME NOW + 1 (CANADA) USD $1.99 Buy It Now 11h 30m
SOULS OF MISCHIEF There Is Only Now REMIX CASSETTE new ALI SHAHEED MUHAMMAD USD $9.99 Buy It Now 11h 52m
Simply Red If You Don't Know Me By Now / 2 Live Songs 12" from New Flame LP VG+ USD $4.90 Buy It Now 11h 53m
SINEAD HARNETT Now UK 4-trk promo test CD Snakehips Bearcubs USD $6.23 [0 bids]
DELLA REESE : Compact Double 33 EP "Now Presenting" RCA LPC-111 @ 1961 Soul JAZZ USD $75.00 Buy It Now 12h 16m
For Now (Ep) - Courage My Love (2012, CD New) USD $9.68 Buy It Now 12h 20m
ELVIS PRESLEY It's Now or Never SS-1246 EP we6422 USD $11.51 [7 bids]
OST / Gonna Fly Now FMS-30 EP we6055 USD $7.99 [0 bids]
OST / Gonna Fly Now FMS-30 EP we6034 USD $7.99 [0 bids]
Brandon Clark - Where I Am Now Ep [CD New] USD $11.27 Buy It Now 14h 37m
sweet inspirations what the world needs now promo EP northern soul doowop USD $9.99 Buy It Now 14h 43m
(EA26) The Wonder Stuff, Hot Love Now! EP - 1994 CD USD $4.67 Buy It Now 15h 5m
OST / Gonna Fly Now FMS-30 EP we1778 USD $2.99 [0 bids]
MEN AT WORK Who Can It Be Now? 07 5P-196 EP we2854 USD $2.99 [0 bids]
HERB ALPERT What Now My Love TOP-1029 EP we2912 USD $2.99 [0 bids]
TETRACK/PURE WORRIES/UNDERSTAND ME NOW MAN/JA ROCKERS RE 12 USD $10.99 [0 bids]
NEW! promo ANI DiFRANCO 3 song cd CANON Radio EP BOTH HANDS OVERLAP HERE FOR NOW USD $12.99 Buy It Now 17h 24m
ALAN FREED - RIGHT NOW, RIGHT NOW RARE 45 ON CORAL VG++ USD $5.00 [1 bids]
RORI - Mr. Right Now - PROMO SYNTH POP 12" USD $11.99 Buy It Now 17h 44m
Robbie Robertson- What About Now- CD Single SEALED USD $6.99 Buy It Now 18h 20m
Courage My Love - For Now (Ep) [CD New] USD $8.28 Buy It Now 20h 20m
MARSHA CRENSHAW I DON'T SEE YOU LAUGHING NOW (10 INCH W/ DOWNLOAD) VINYL USD $7.19 Buy It Now 21h 33m
Now, Voyager-Tell-tale Hearts CD / EP NEW USD $8.88 Buy It Now 23h 36m
The Wonder Stuff Hot Love Now ep! & On The Ropes ep Indie Rock CDs Indie Rock USD $4.67 Buy It Now 23h 53m
National Skyline - Exit Now Ep CD USD $13.09 Buy It Now 1 day
THE SMITHS HEAVEN KNOWS I'M MISERABLE NOW / WITH OBI / 12" 45RPM EP USD $119.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Mark Dinning Teen Angel/Bye Now Baby 7" vinyl MGM KGC137 original outer sleeve USD $3.99 Buy It Now 1 day
SAIGON + THE ALCHEMIST - SAY YES / Contrbamd / Now A Days 12" USD $5.00 [0 bids]
FALLOUT-IT'S ALL OVER NOW 1992 HIT ENTERTAINMENT RECORDS EP U-32918M EXC. VG+ USD $8.99 Buy It Now 1 day
FREE 'All Right Now' 1978 UK reissue 7"/45 rpm vinyl single EP USD $9.35 [0 bids]
PLAYERS ASSOCIATION - Get On Up Now - DISCO FUNK SOUL 12" - Vanguard Promo USD $12.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Vintage Vinyl 45 E.P. - Judy Collins - Both Sides Now. Good. USD $1.54 [0 bids]
Necks, Thunderbirds Are Now!, Very Good EP USD $3.50 Buy It Now 1 day
PLASTIC LITTLE The Jump Off/Now I Holler 12" Tone Arm Records Diplo Spank Rock USD $6.99 Buy It Now 1 day
OST / Gonna Fly Now FMS-30 EP we6484 USD $7.99 [0 bids]
WEBB PIERCE DECCA EP 2241 PART 1 EVEN THO/MORE AND MORE/IN THE JAILHOUSE NOW USD $19.99 Buy It Now 1 day
NEWOP Belly Button 12" ep + PS Now nyc boogie hear USD $15.00 Buy It Now 1 day
SINCEROS/HOUNDS/JULES & POLAR BEARS/BEAT-NOW WAVE COLUMBIA AE7-1187 NM/VG+ 45+PS USD $7.98 Buy It Now 1 day
OST / Gonna Fly Now FMS-30 EP we4528 USD $4.99 [0 bids]
JUDY COLLINS Both Sides Now JET-1878 EP wd8984 USD $0.99 [0 bids]
JOHN SCHNEIDER "PROMO" It's Now or Never 7Y0017 EP wd8487 USD $0.99 [0 bids]
JOURNEY Who's Crying Now 07SP548 EP wd8514 USD $0.99 [0 bids]
PAUL ANKA Super Now SE-1501 EP we0807 USD $0.99 [1 bids]
Freaky Tales EP [PA] by RONJI (CD 2005, Line 'em up Now) 4 different tracks RARE USD $10.95 Buy It Now 1 day
RSD SALE NOW ON RUN THE JEWELS BUST NO MOVES E.P RSD15 Release + RSD GOODY BAG USD $31.21 Buy It Now 1 day
JOHNNY NASH - I Can See Clearly Now - SOUL FUNK USD $7.99 Buy It Now 1 day
ARETHA FRANKLIN "HEY NOW HEY (THE OTHER SIDE OF THE SKY) " JUKEBOX EP W / STRIP USD $2.00 Buy It Now 1 day
LASSE MARHAUG If The Revolution Could Start Right Now 7" EP Jazkamer harsh noise USD $5.98 Buy It Now 1 day
Now That's What Mom Calls Rock (NEW SEALED CD) ROCK USD $2.00 Buy It Now 1 day
FARON YOUNG-SESAC AD 1 RARE REPERTORY RECORDING COUNTRY EP AND NOW FARON YOUNG. USD $24.95 Buy It Now 1 day
DANNY DAVIS "CARIBBEAN / I CAN SEE CLEARLY NOW / NORMAN / SAN ANTONIO ROSE" EP USD $1.50 Buy It Now 1 day
VINYL LP Marshall Crenshaw - I Don't See You Laughing Now 10" record Addie-Ville USD $1.69 [2 bids]
Free Kitten, Kim Gordon, Sonic Youth, Call Now, EP, LP, Record, Vinyl USD $7.88 Buy It Now 1 day
COURAGE MY LOVE**FOR NOW (EP)**CD USD $7.95 Buy It Now 1 day
You're In It Now EP [VINYL] Pure X Vinyl USD $19.14 Buy It Now 2 days
The WONDER STUFF Hot Love Now! E.P. CD 1993 USD $7.48 Buy It Now 2 days
JELLYFISH 'Now She Knows She's Wrong' 12" Vinyl "Scary Go Round" EP USD $6.16 Buy It Now 2 days
RSD SALE NOW ON - Glass Animals - The Remix EP - RSD2015 + Free RSD GOODY BAG USD $17.16 Buy It Now 2 days
General Electric presents All together now 33 RPM EP + cover 1962 Various EX USD $5.00 Buy It Now 2 days
FRANK IFIELD HITS EP WAYWARD WIND/NOBODY'S DARLING BUT MINE/IM SMILING NOW USD $1.90 [2 bids]
Band Of Susans Now CD *SEALED* 1992 (Blast First related) USD $3.99 Buy It Now 2 days
FREE ALL RIGHT NOW / WISHING WELL MY BROTHER JAKE EP 1976 VINYL 7"+ PICTURE SLV USD $11.70 Buy It Now 2 days
EX- !! Pigbros & The Membranes/Now Is The Time To Remove Your Mask EP/1987 12" USD $12.47 Buy It Now 2 days
CHICAGO -IF YOU LEAVE ME NOW-GREEK 7 USD $20.00 Buy It Now 2 days
K.J. AN DA' FELLAS - Get Retarded (Now Go) - BASS MUSIC 12" USD $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
WORLD PARTY What Does it Mean Now w/ EDIT & 5 TRK BEST 2006 PROMO DJ CD Single USD $24.99 Buy It Now 2 days
RUSTY WARREN, Roll Me Over, Do It Now, Twist Blues 45rpm EP USD $15.00 Buy It Now 2 days
APOCALYPSE BABYS - Apocalypse Now E.P. NEW 7" 45RPM PUNK ROCK VINYL USD $8.99 Buy It Now 2 days
DFX2 - Where Are They Now - 12" Vinyl EP NEAR MINT 1980 new wave punk X-79 USD $5.00 Buy It Now 2 days
SLADE Mama Weer All Crazee Now DP1890 EP we6738 USD $7.99 [0 bids]
OST /BILL CONTI Gonna Fly Now FMS-30 EP we6808 USD $7.99 [0 bids]
(256K) F*** Dress, Everything's Ultra Now! EP - DJ CD USD $4.67 Buy It Now 2 days
COAST A Do It Now SUGA 15V 7" EP we4999 USD $4.99 [0 bids]
OST/ ROCKY Gonna Fly Now (Theme From Rocky) FMS-30 7" EP we5011 USD $4.99 [0 bids]
COAST Now That You Know Me SUGA8V 7" EP we4997 USD $4.99 [0 bids]
THOMPSON TWINS Hole Me Now 7RS-94 EP we1622 USD $0.99 [0 bids]
Cry Now, Cry Later Volume 4 Divisia Carol, Spazz Los Curdos Detestation 2X7 USD $24.00 Buy It Now 2 days
The Dream [EP] by Evolve Now (CD, Oct-1993, Instinct) USD $3.99 Buy It Now 2 days
12" Lene Lovich ~ Home/I Think We're Alone Now/Lucky Number Still M- Promo USD $5.00 Buy It Now 2 days
John Mellencamp Rare Hand Signed Promo EP CD 1998 Your Life Is Now Autographed ! USD $84.99 Buy It Now 2 days
* RAW PRODUCE feeling of now EP FF010 CD USD $49.99 Buy It Now 2 days
CHARLIE PARKER - NOW'S THE TIME - RARE ORIGINAL 7" PICTURE SLEEVE EP - JAZZ USD $6.23 [0 bids]
0 result found for "NOW"
Visit LPCDressisues.com for more results

More places to buy NOW music online Buy NOW & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for NOW DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

NOW Now (EP) ratings distribution

NOW Now (EP) reviews

Review by apps79
2 stars In 1989 the debut of Now was re-released in CD by German label In-Akustik, but the band was yet to be discovered by a major Prog label.The following year the Belgians released a nowadays extremely rare self-titled EP with two tracks, another independent offering by the band.It was distributed in a limited number of 400 copies.

The first track ''Children of a dying world'' had a good and moving title and a pretty decent chorus, more in an AOR/80's Rock vein akin to Trevor Rabin-era YES of the same period.It appeared in the next full-length work of Now, but it is mostly characterized by its annoying plastic synths and an awful production, not to mention the dull backing vocals, eventually making it extremely cheesy and fairly uninteresting.The main reason of the EP's significance is definitely the long ''Whirl'', which is the rarest track ever recorded by the group, not appearing in any of their future efforts.Though not particularly conveincing, it follows a proggier path and reminds me of PALLAS of the 90's era.With plenty of variations but still in a commercial prog vein, ''Whirl'' alternates between laid-back synth/piano sections and more upbeat moments with interesting guitar parts by Vincent Fis.The annoying backing vocals are still there, but some decent keyboard lines and Fis' nice guitar work show some potential.Not really extraordinary, but certainly well-played.

The scarcity of the EP along with its rather mediocre material make it an unneeded extravaganze for the prog listener.Thus, its interest should be limited to Prog collectors and Neo-Prog fanatics, mainly because of the rare ''Whirl'' track contained in here.

5 stars This collectors item CD is limited to only 400 numbered copies worldwide !!! I get this rare item @ ebay some years ago and I won't miss it in my collection. First track "Children of a dying world" is not so good as the final version on the "Spheres" album released a year later. The real big h ... (read more)

Report this review (#44720) | Posted by Grendelbox | Monday, August 29, 2005 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of NOW "Now (EP)"