LIVE FROM LORELEY

07. Fugazi

CD2
01. Hotel Hobbies
02. Warm Wet Circles
03. That Time Of The Night (The Short Straw)
04. Kayleigh
05. Lavender
06. Bitter Suite (Medley)
07. Heart Of Lothian
08. The Last Straw
09. Incommunicado
10. Garden Party
11. Market Square Heroes

Search MARILLION Live From Loreley lyrics

Search MARILLION Live From Loreley tabs

Double CD recorded at the Freilichtbuhne, Loreley 1987. The first time the complete concert has been released in audio format. Includes four previously unreleased tracks; 'White Russian', 'Fugazi', 'Garden Party' and 'Market Square Heroes', not featured in the original DVD version.

Thanks to mamotokaderate for the addition

MARILLION MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy MARILLION Live From Loreley Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
Misplaced Childhood (Explicit)(Deluxe Edition)(4CD w+Blu-Ray)Misplaced Childhood (Explicit)(Deluxe Edition)(4CD w+Blu-Ray)
Rhino/Parlophone 2017
Import · Remastered · Special Edition
EMI Europe Generic 1999
A Singles Collection 1982 - 1992A Singles Collection 1982 - 1992
EMI UK 1999
Marbles in the Park (Live)Marbles in the Park (Live)
F*** Everyone And RunF*** Everyone And Run
Super Audio CD - DSD
FugaziFugazi
EMI Import 2012
Vinyl$16.85
A Sunday Night Above the RainA Sunday Night Above the Rain
Imports 2014
Vinyl$34.65

More places to buy MARILLION music online Buy MARILLION & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

MARILLION Live From Loreley ratings distribution

MARILLION Live From Loreley reviews

Review by Warthur
4 stars The Loreley concert took place barely a month after the release of Clutching at Straws, and the complete concert recording includes excellent picks from that, the three prior albums with Fish, and tosses in the title track from the Market Square Heroes EP to boot. That being the case, it's a great live overview of the best of the Fish era of Marillion, and the inclusion of female backing singers - an embellishment of Marillion's sound originating in the Clutching At Straws album - actually works really well, the band skilfully finding ways for them to enhance the older material whilst at the same time showing enough restraint to know when the backing singers need to be quiet. A great purchase all round.
Review by memowakeman
4 stars A couple of weeks ago I found all of a sudden a copy of this live concert in CD format, I already have the DVD and I didn''t know it was also made CD, and I decided to purchase it because it was really cheap, and also because I love this concert. Of course its charm lies in the communion between sound & video, so the DVD experience is way better, however, I can take the CDs to my work, put my earphones and listening to it when I wish.

Actually there is not so much to say about it, but when you are a fan of the Fish era you will probably love everything, the voice, the lyrics, the energy, the customs and everything, all gathered in order to create wonderful progressive rock songs, shared before a loyal audience. This live show offers a great salad of Marillion''s first albums, so one can listen to "Script for a Jester''s Tear", "Assasin", "Heart of Lothian" or "Market Square Heroes", among other gems.

What I dare say is that even if you are more oriented to the Hogarth era, I am sure you would also like this live show, because it is simply amazing. I wish I had the luck to witness something like this. I invite you to check out my original DVD review here in Progarchives, so you will find a more comprehensive text.

Final grade, 4 stars. Enjoy it!

Post a review of MARILLION "Live From Loreley"