LIVE FROM LORELEY

07. Fugazi

CD2
01. Hotel Hobbies
02. Warm Wet Circles
03. That Time Of The Night (The Short Straw)
04. Kayleigh
05. Lavender
06. Bitter Suite (Medley)
07. Heart Of Lothian
08. The Last Straw
09. Incommunicado
10. Garden Party
11. Market Square Heroes

Search MARILLION Live From Loreley lyrics

Search MARILLION Live From Loreley tabs

Double CD recorded at the Freilichtbuhne, Loreley 1987. The first time the complete concert has been released in audio format. Includes four previously unreleased tracks; 'White Russian', 'Fugazi', 'Garden Party' and 'Market Square Heroes', not featured in the original DVD version.

Thanks to mamotokaderate for the addition

MARILLION MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy MARILLION Live From Loreley Music

Live from LoreleyLive from Loreley
101 DISTRIBUTION 2004
Live From LoreleyLive From Loreley
Indie Europe/Zoom 2009
DVD$26.99

More places to buy MARILLION music online Buy MARILLION & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for MARILLION DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

MARILLION Live From Loreley ratings distribution

MARILLION Live From Loreley reviews

Review by Warthur
4 stars The Loreley concert took place barely a month after the release of Clutching at Straws, and the complete concert recording includes excellent picks from that, the three prior albums with Fish, and tosses in the title track from the Market Square Heroes EP to boot. That being the case, it's a great live overview of the best of the Fish era of Marillion, and the inclusion of female backing singers - an embellishment of Marillion's sound originating in the Clutching At Straws album - actually works really well, the band skilfully finding ways for them to enhance the older material whilst at the same time showing enough restraint to know when the backing singers need to be quiet. A great purchase all round.

Send comments to Warthur (BETA) | Report this review (#643833) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, March 02, 2012

Review by memowakeman
4 stars A couple of weeks ago I found all of a sudden a copy of this live concert in CD format, I already have the DVD and I didn''t know it was also made CD, and I decided to purchase it because it was really cheap, and also because I love this concert. Of course its charm lies in the communion between sound & video, so the DVD experience is way better, however, I can take the CDs to my work, put my earphones and listening to it when I wish.

Actually there is not so much to say about it, but when you are a fan of the Fish era you will probably love everything, the voice, the lyrics, the energy, the customs and everything, all gathered in order to create wonderful progressive rock songs, shared before a loyal audience. This live show offers a great salad of Marillion''s first albums, so one can listen to "Script for a Jester''s Tear", "Assasin", "Heart of Lothian" or "Market Square Heroes", among other gems.

What I dare say is that even if you are more oriented to the Hogarth era, I am sure you would also like this live show, because it is simply amazing. I wish I had the luck to witness something like this. I invite you to check out my original DVD review here in Progarchives, so you will find a more comprehensive text.

Final grade, 4 stars. Enjoy it!

Send comments to memowakeman (BETA) | Report this review (#991768) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, July 04, 2013

Post a review of MARILLION "Live From Loreley"