IF WE GET THERE ONE DAY, WOULD YOU PLEASE OPEN THE GATES?

Leech

Post Rock/Math rock

Leech If We Get There One Day, Would You Please Open The Gates? album cover

Buy LEECH Music
Studio Album, released in 2012

1. Turbolina (05:25)
2. Echolon (09:07)
3. March of the Megalomaniacs (11:13)
4. Hands Full of Hearts, Heart Full of Stones (11:19)
5. Anthracite (03:02)

Marcel Meyer / Guitars & Piano
Serge Olar / Drums & Percussion
Tobias Schläfli / Synths & Sounds
Dave Hofmann / Bass & Guitar

Thanks to hawkwilliam for the addition

LEECH MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy LEECH If We Get There One Day, Would You Please Open The Gates? Music

More places to buy LEECH music online Buy LEECH & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for LEECH DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

LEECH If We Get There One Day, Would You Please Open The Gates? ratings distribution

LEECH If We Get There One Day, Would You Please Open The Gates? reviews

Review by The Truth
COLLABORATOR Post/Math Rock Team
5 stars Last year my listening was chock full of great post-rock releases from notable bands such as This Will Destroy You and Mogwai, but this year has not been filled with as many post-rock greats, just more ambient, indie rock and similar genres. Leech's album this year is truly the only post-rock record thus far that has really captivated me.

This was my introduction to Leech, and now I know I need to get more from them, this album is layered perhaps more beautifully than any other post-rock record I've heard, not limited to the status quo of post-rock instruments but at times even a sax is brought in for brilliant results. It's just little quirks like that and the raw emotion that has become synonymous with post-rock breathes new life in this record.

Post-rock fans will love it, newcomers to post-rock will get addicted just by letting there ears into this album's beauty. Definitely I five star performance by Leech and I look forward to a future listen of their previous record.

Send comments to The Truth (BETA) | Report this review (#749653) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, May 06, 2012

4 stars If you don't know Leech, this is an excellent album or let's call it, first step, to know the band. Yes, this is the last album of this Swiss band, but what an album, full of dramatic changes, electronic sounds, keyboard displays, guitar in a very post rock style, at times calm and relax, at t ... (read more)

Report this review (#1019995) | Posted by Memo_anathemo | Saturday, August 17, 2013 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of LEECH "If We Get There One Day, Would You Please Open The Gates?"