THE EUROPEAN TOUR 2011: LIVE AT SHEPHERDS BUSH EMPIRE

3 Fingers in the Till
4 It's not real
5 Nine Feet Underground
6 I'm on my way
7 Love To Love You (And Tonight Pigs Will Fly)

Search CARAVAN The European Tour 2011: Live At Shepherds Bush Empire lyrics

Search CARAVAN The European Tour 2011: Live At Shepherds Bush Empire tabs

Pye Hastings - guitar, vocals
Geoffrey Richardson - viola, flute, guitar, spoons, shears
Jan Schelhaas - keyboards
Jim Leverton - bass
Mark Walker - drums, percussion, washboard

Audio CD RELEASE (26 Mar 2012)
Number of Discs: 2
Label: Concert Live

Thanks to Matt-T for the addition

CARAVAN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy CARAVAN The European Tour 2011: Live At Shepherds Bush Empire Music

More places to buy CARAVAN music online Buy CARAVAN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for CARAVAN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

CARAVAN The European Tour 2011: Live At Shepherds Bush Empire ratings distribution

CARAVAN The European Tour 2011: Live At Shepherds Bush Empire reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

3 stars I just read Matt-T's review on this very forum so let's start saying it one more time: technically speaking, this is a relatively bad bad work! Never has the tune "Why Why Why?" deserved a better title! 1:16 cut abruptely without any logical reason; on the track list from the back cover, you'l ... (read more)

Report this review (#805543) | Posted by Music By Mail | Friday, August 17, 2012 | Review Permanlink

2 stars LET ME SAY THIS FIRST .... I LOVE THIS BAND! .... and I'm still giving this 1 star! I LOVE THIS BAND! ... But this.... this is awful. Major mastering faults: why, why,why? ends after less than 2 mins mid-performance,mid-bar .. jolting into spoken intro for next track. There also 2 or 3 gar ... (read more)

Report this review (#707151) | Posted by Matt-T | Tuesday, April 03, 2012 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of CARAVAN "The European Tour 2011: Live At Shepherds Bush Empire"