COFFEE IN NEUKÖLLN

Barock Project Coffee In Neukölln album cover

Buy BAROCK PROJECT Music
Studio Album, released in 2012

1. Back to You (7:16)
2. Coffee in Neukölln (8:20)
3. Kyrie (1:14)
4. Fool's Epilogue (10:43)
5. Streets of Berlin (7:06)
6. Starfull Jack (6:55)
7. Inside My Dreamer's Eyes 1 (4:54)
8. Inside My Dreamer's Eyes 2 (6:26)
9. The Lives of Others (11:10)

Total time 64:04

Search BAROCK PROJECT Coffee In Neukölln lyrics

Search BAROCK PROJECT Coffee In Neukölln tabs

- Luca Zabbini / keyboards, guitars, vocals
- Giambattista Giorgi / bass
- Luca Pancaldi / vocals

Thanks to windhawk for the addition

BAROCK PROJECT MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy BAROCK PROJECT Coffee In Neukölln Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
MisteriosevociMisteriosevoci
Musea 2007
Coffee in NeuköllnCoffee in Neukölln
Musea 2012
RebusRebus
Mellow Records

More places to buy BAROCK PROJECT music online Buy BAROCK PROJECT & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for BAROCK PROJECT DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

BAROCK PROJECT Coffee In Neukölln ratings distribution

BAROCK PROJECT Coffee In Neukölln reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

5 stars I just bumped into Barock Project for the first time and I have to say I'm most impressed with this, their 3rd album. I took a quick listen of their first, much more conventional prog outing, and this one is light years ahead of the debut effort. Simply gorgeous stuff! I guess I'd call this Cro ... (read more)

Report this review (#781868) | Posted by Platy2112 | Wednesday, July 04, 2012 | Review Permanlink

4 stars I must admit I have been following this band for a while, and I had been waiting for this album with great expectation. To my ears Misteriosevoci and Rebus are really good albums that have been out of the spotlight and have not received the recognition they deserve. Speaking of the music in Coffe ... (read more)

Report this review (#721367) | Posted by RoB | Tuesday, April 10, 2012 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of BAROCK PROJECT "Coffee In Neukölln"