I AM ANONYMOUS

Headspace

Headspace I Am Anonymous album cover

Buy HEADSPACE Music
Studio Album, released in 2012

1. Stalled Armageddon (8:07)
2. Fall Of America (10:28)
3. Soldier (3:44)
4. Die With A Bullet (8:25)
5. In Hell's Name (9:31)
6. Daddy Fucking Loves You (15:00)
7. Invasion (8:28)

- Adam Wakeman / keyboards
- Richard Brook / drums
- Pete Rinaldi / guitar
- Lee Pomeroy / bass

CD InsideOut Music (2012)

Thanks to rivertree for the addition

HEADSPACE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy HEADSPACE I Am Anonymous Music

Vinyl$13.02
See The Light 12 Inch (12See The Light 12 Inch (12" Vinyl Single) UK Fdn 1996
Fdn
Vinyl$11.98 (used)
THE TRUTH HEADSPACE ORIG MINT CONDITION OUT OF PRINT DELETED CD US $17.87 Buy It Now 47m 22s
HEADSPACE-steve K-ORIG CANADA INDIE CD MAPL 2003 US $7.91 [0 bids]
(559Q) Xi, Faceless / Headspace - DJ CD US $4.88 Buy It Now 17h
Headspace [PA] by Pulse Ultra (CD, Jul-2002, Atlantic (Label)) US $1.00 [0 bids]
I Am Anonymous by Headspace (Rock) (CD, May-2012, Inside Out Music) US $0.99 [0 bids]
Headspace CD Hamper Like A Child US $4.89 Buy It Now 1 day
I Am Anonymous, Headspace, New US $15.05 Buy It Now 1 day
HEADSPACE see the light 12" 2 trk b/w internal orbit (fdn3) uk fdn 1996 US $8.14 Buy It Now 1 day
(AW183) Headspace, Hamper Like A Child - 1997 CD US $4.49 Buy It Now 2 days
Headspace - Ultra Pulse New & Sealed Compact Disc Free Shipping US $20.79 Buy It Now 3 days
Pulse Ultra : Headspace CD (2002) US $3.96 Buy It Now 3 days
DUSK PART 1 NEW 6 TRACK CD PEOPLESOUND JACUZZI SLACKERS MOONRUNNERS HEADSPACE US $1.63 [0 bids]
DARKWATER-Calling the earth to Witness HEADSPACE, IQ,FATES WARNING,DREAM THEATER US $2.99 [0 bids]
DARKWATER-Where Stories End HEADSPACE, IQ,FATES WARNING,DREAM THEATER US $2.99 [0 bids]
60 House Trance Techno Vinyl Records 12" - DJ, CDJ, 1000, 1200, Tiesto, Calvin 1 US $11.40 Buy It Now 3 days
Headspace - I Am Anonymous - 505882 US $20.24 Buy It Now 4 days
PULSE ULTRA Headspace CD US $0.99 [0 bids]
Headspace - I Am Anonymous [CD New] US $14.16 Buy It Now 4 days
Pulse Ultra :Headspace [PA] CD 2002, Atlantic "Build Your Cages" ,"Void" US $0.99 [0 bids]
Headspace - I Am Anonymous CD US $17.62 Buy It Now 5 days
I Am Anonymous - Headspace New & Sealed Compact Disc Free Shipping US $21.63 Buy It Now 5 days
Thomas David Bennett - Headspace CD US $14.14 Buy It Now 6 days
HEADSPACE - COSMIC LANDSCAPES - 2001 CD NEW [8030038100061] US $4.99 Buy It Now 7 days
TINY EMPIRES - Weird Headspace - LP US $21.19 Buy It Now 7 days
TINY EMPIRES Weird Headspace LP NEW Black US $17.99 Buy It Now 7 days
RARE ADVANCE PROMO Pulse Ultra CD Headspace 2002 TAPROOT singer rock METAL ! US $5.00 Buy It Now 8 days
Pulse Ultra : Headspace CD (2002) US $3.96 Buy It Now 8 days
Headspace-2006- Original Movie Soundtrack- CD US $89.37 Buy It Now 8 days
Mercury And Solace(12" Vinyl)Marc Shimmon Remix-Headspace-Ex/New (UNPLAYED) US $16.29 Buy It Now 9 days
BT(12" Vinyl)Mercury And Solace-Headspace-Ex/New (UNPLAYED) US $16.29 Buy It Now 9 days
BT Mercury & Solace 12" Headspace 1999 TRANCE *NM* US $17.93 Buy It Now 10 days
(CH842) Bronze Medallists, Headspace - 2011 DJ CD US $3.25 Buy It Now 10 days
Headspace [PA] by Pulse Ultra (CD, Jul-2002, Atlantic (Label)) US $1.75 Buy It Now 10 days
Ashton Nyte Headspace CD US $15.00 Buy It Now 13 days
I Am Anonymous by Headspace (Rock) (CD, May-2012, Inside Out Music) US $11.24 Buy It Now 13 days
Black Science Orchestra - Headspace Lullaby #232104 US $4.88 Buy It Now 14 days
Headspace - David Bennett Thomas,Joel Frahm,John Swana,Matt Da New US $17.54 Buy It Now 14 days
BT - MERCURY AND SOLACE (Disc 1) Trance 12" 1999 Headspace Record Transa Remix US $9.99 Buy It Now 14 days
HEADSPACE - I AM ANONYMOUS US $6.99 Buy It Now 14 days
Headspace - I Am Anonymous (NEW CD) US $19.96 Buy It Now 15 days
Headspace - See The Light - Fdn 3 - 1996 #315861 US $4.88 Buy It Now 15 days
Headspace - Schizophrenic - Niche - 2001 #56191 US $4.88 Buy It Now 15 days
(P968) Xi, Faceless / Headspace - DJ CD US $4.88 Buy It Now 15 days
PULSE ULTRA HEADSPACE CD 14 TRACK 2002 GERMAN US $9.79 Buy It Now 15 days
(CI178) Bronze Medallists, Headspace - 2011 DJ CD US $4.00 Buy It Now 15 days
HEADSPACE - I AM ANONYMOUS - NEW CD US $11.21 Buy It Now 15 days
Headspace [PA] by Pulse Ultra (CD, Jul-2002, Atlantic) US $6.99 Buy It Now 16 days
Headspace - I Am Anonymous NEW CD US $16.31 Buy It Now 17 days
PULSE ULTRA - HEADSPACE [PA] - NEW CD US $11.38 Buy It Now 17 days
Pulse Ultra - Headspace (2002) - Used - Compact Disc US $0.99 Buy It Now 17 days
PULSE ULTRA - HEADSPACE NEW CD US $19.19 Buy It Now 17 days
Pulse Ultra , Audio CD, Headspace ***USED*** US $6.39 Buy It Now 17 days
Pulse Ultra - Headspace (R) (2002) - Used - Compact Disc US $0.99 Buy It Now 17 days
STRATOSPHEERIUS - HEADSPACE-CD US $6.99 Buy It Now 17 days
Pulse Ultra - Headspace [CD New] US $14.36 Buy It Now 18 days
PULSE ULTRA - HEADSPACE - CD, 2002 - PROMO US $5.66 Buy It Now 18 days
DAVID BENNETT THOMAS - HEADSPACE NEW CD US $15.52 Buy It Now 18 days
Joel Frahm,John Swana,Matt Da David Bennett Thomas - Headspace [CD New] US $10.39 Buy It Now 19 days
Headspace [PA] by Pulse Ultra (CD, Jul-2002, Atlantic (Label)) US $15.95 Buy It Now 20 days
I Am Anonymous by Headspace (Rock) (CD, May-2012, Inside Out Music) US $16.95 Buy It Now 20 days
OPPOSITE EARTH-HEADSPACE-cd-1997-Inside Out Records-first pressing US $13.49 Buy It Now 21 days
TINY EMPIRES Weird Headspace LP NEW US $17.99 Buy It Now 21 days
Headspace [PA] by Pulse Ultra (CD, Jul-2002, Atlantic (Label)) US $4.99 Buy It Now 22 days
Pulse Ultra : Headspace CD (2002) US $12.36 Buy It Now 22 days
HEADSPACE**I AM ANONYMOUS**CD US $15.18 Buy It Now 22 days
Pulse Ultra , Audio CD, Headspace US $7.09 Buy It Now 23 days
BT ?- Dreaming : Headspace ?SCIENCE DEPT / LIBRA mixes WL US $1.61 Buy It Now 24 days
PULSE ULTRA HEADSPACE CD OZZFEST STICKER PA PROMO OZZY US $6.00 Buy It Now 25 days
Volatile Headspace - Volatile Nature 12" - Rare Trance US $13.46 Buy It Now 25 days
HEADSPACE - I AM ANONYMOUS NEW CD US $21.03 Buy It Now 26 days
Zero T & Mosus - Headspace - Liquid V - 2009 #322551 US $6.51 Buy It Now 27 days
Todd Tobias - Headspace - Retek - 2002 #92065 US $4.88 Buy It Now 27 days
B.L.I.M. - Headspace / Can't You See 12" US $11.01 Buy It Now 27 days

More places to buy HEADSPACE music online Buy HEADSPACE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for HEADSPACE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

HEADSPACE I Am Anonymous ratings distribution

HEADSPACE I Am Anonymous reviews

Review by kev rowland
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Crossover Team
4 stars This album was eagerly awaited by many progheads, and with good reason. The line-up alone is enough to get anyone interested, and I tend to have a standard rule of thumb that anything that involves Damian Wilson is worth investigating. The first time I saw Damian on stage was a solo artist with an acoustic guitar opening up for Shadowland and Jadis at the Marquee on the Lurve Ambassadors tour a million years ago, and since then I have been lucky enough to catch him in concert with other groups and have most of his recorded output. To my poor abused ears one of Rick Wakeman's finest albums of his entire career is 'Out There', and who is the singer? Damian. But wait, there's more, who is the bassist? Lee Pomeroy. The Wakeman connection doesn't quite end there as drummer Richard Brooke has also played with Rick and is where he met the others. In fact you have to feel sorry for guitarist Pete Rinaldi as he is the only who hasn't played with Rick ? but at least now he is playing with his son as the keyboard player is none other than Adam Wakeman, who has well as being known for playing with his father has been with Ozzy for the last eight years and I can remember interviewing him years ago when he had the band Jeronimo Road. Now who could have been the singer with that band? Oh yes, that would have been Damian. It's all very incestuous in the prog scene.

So given that we have world class musicians, songwriters, producers and singer would one expect an ordinary album? Of course not. Perhaps somewhat surprising is that the album is more metal oriented than one might expect with Adam's presence, but given than he plays with the price of darkness and Damian fronts Threshold maybe not quite as much after all. But it isn't all blasting guitars and riffs, one of the most effective songs is "Soldier" which is a poignant short number with Damian being accompanied mostly be gentle piano chords ? the use of a tolling bell in the background is simple yet incredibly effective, taking the song to a whole new level of emotion and atmosphere.

"Daddy Fucking Loves You' is based on a conversation that Damian had with a soldier, where the soldier told him of the time he was trying to describe to his young child why he had to go overseas and eventually he burst out with that statement in frustration. It is fifteen minutes long, and starts with gentle acoustic guitar and clear vocals, but it soon becomes a prog metal monster. The riffs sound as if they could have come from Fear Factory, not a prog act, and one can imagine a mosh pit going for this one ? until Lee and Pete decide that they are going to lock horns and provide a load of complexity not normally associated with industrial metal. Dischords and jagged edges as the song twists and turns means that this takes on a life of its' own as it cross musical boundaries and creates a huge statement. It has taken these guys five years to produce their first album, something to do with them all being busy on other projects, let's hope that it isn't as long until the next one as this is the beginning of an incredible musical journey. www.insideout.de

Send comments to kev rowland (BETA) | Report this review (#862002) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, November 19, 2012

Review by b_olariu
3 stars Headpsace is a young prog metal from UK but with veterans in prog rock and prog metal realms featuring here. Their first opus released in 2012 at Insideout label and named I am anonymus is a good towards great album, but I can't say is a groundbreaking album as many pretend to be. The cherry on the cake is for sure, at least to me thexcellent vocalist Damian Wilson, he has a super voice and fits perfectly here, also the keyboards of Adam Wakeman sounds pretty much ok, but nothing really impressive. The guitar is crunchy goes very much most of the time in prog metal territory with both mellow passages and more furious ones, each time Pete Rinaldi done a good job. The highlight is for sure, the opening track Stalled Armageddon, this pieces reminds me a lot of Threshold Extinct instinct era, both in manner of composing and aswell the voice of Wilson, a great prog metal tune with tempo changes, smooth passages and all ingredients to be a fairly solid track. The rest I can say are only ok, are good for sure, but nothing really excellent moments to my ears. Still a band to watch in the future they might come with a second offer as a nice surprise. 3 stars, maybe 3.5 in some parts.

Send comments to b_olariu (BETA) | Report this review (#930726) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, March 16, 2013

4 stars "Doesn't It Make You Feel Like Murdering Someone?" It took me a while to get my hands on I Am Anonymous. Back in the distant past of 2012, it was right at the top of my list. That album cover, that name, that logo, the fact that they were touring with Haken all pointed towards this album being in ... (read more)

Report this review (#812599) | Posted by Gallifrey | Thursday, August 30, 2012 | Review Permanlink

5 stars This album was one of those albums that I went in to having no idea what to expect, and came out feeling very pleasantly surprised. If you've heard of this band, you've probably heard the name Adam Wakeman. Yes - THAT Wakeman family, he's the son of Rick Wakeman. But the name you may not have ... (read more)

Report this review (#761232) | Posted by dtguitarfan | Thursday, May 31, 2012 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of HEADSPACE "I Am Anonymous"