ALIVE - CLASSIC HITS TOUR

11. Dreadlock Holiday
12. I'm Not in Love
13. Rubber Bullets
14. Slow Down

Total Running Time: 90 minutes.

Search 10CC Alive - Classic Hits Tour lyrics

Search 10CC Alive - Classic Hits Tour tabs

- Eric Stewart / vocals, guitars, keyboards
- Graham Gouldman / vocals, bass, guitars
- Rick Fenn / vocals, guitars, bass
- Stewart Tosh / vocals, percussion
- Stephen Pigott / keyboards
- Gary Williams / drums

Released by Wienerworld. Material from the British Tour 1993.

Thanks to Matti for the addition

10CC MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy 10CC Alive - Classic Hits Tour Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
The Very Best of 10ccThe Very Best of 10cc
Classic Album SelectionClassic Album Selection
Box set · Import
Universal UK 2012

More places to buy 10CC music online Buy 10CC & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for 10CC DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

10CC Alive - Classic Hits Tour ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(0%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(0%)

10CC Alive - Classic Hits Tour reviews

Review by Matti
COLLABORATOR Neo-Prog Team
2 stars The main reason to give value to this concert DVD is the fact that (as far as I and PA know) there simply aren't any 10cc DVD's featuring the band in its glory days. Filmed in 1993, this features only Eric Stewart and Graham Gouldman from the classic line-up. Not that it should necessarily matter so much, but I felt this concert to be rather dull and lifeless, as if there wasn't a real 10cc on stage but just a tribute band led by Stewart who wears sun glasses and remains sort of distanced from the audience. Like the rest of the players, bass-playing Gouldman is almost out of the picture all the time, except when he sings (with audible uncertainty) the Beatles cover 'Across the Universe'. Both camera work and stage setting lack any inspiration. DVD doesn't include any extra material and even the concert representation gives an impression of low-budget release. If I remember right, there were some misspellings on track titles.

As the title suggests, this is mostly a cavalcade of their most accessible (and less artistic and original) stuff, hits like 'Things We Do for Love', reggaeish 'Dreadlock Holiday', sleek 'I'm Not in Love' and Slade-reminding 'Rubber Bullets'. I can't say to be an advanced 10cc connoisseur, but to me there weren't many highlights. Sadly the choise from my fave album How Dare You! is probably its dullest track 'Art for Art's Sake'. The playing is OK and maybe towards the end the contact with the audience gets a bit warmer, but frankly I got bored on the way there. Not recommended, listen to their classic albums instead.

Send comments to Matti (BETA) | Report this review (#837181) | Review Permalink
Posted Saturday, October 13, 2012

Post a review of 10CC "Alive - Classic Hits Tour"