A MAP OF ALL OUR FAILURES

Hamish Glencross - Guitar
Lena Abe - Bass
Shaun MacGowan - Violins & Keyboard
Shaun Taylor-Steels - All Drums and Percussion

Released on the 15th of October 2012 by Peaceville Records.

Thanks to Norbert for the addition

MY DYING BRIDE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy MY DYING BRIDE A Map of All Our Failures Music

Peaceville UK 2009
34.788% Complete34.788% Complete
Extra tracks · Remastered
My Dying Bride - Meisterwerk 2 [CD New] US $10.62 Buy It Now 2h 52m
MY DYING BRIDE "THE ANGEL AND THE DARK RIVER" LIMITED EDITION 2 CD UNRELEASED US $40.00 [0 bids]
3h
MY DYING BRIDE 37,788% CD peaceville 1998 CDVILE 74 US $9.99 Buy It Now 3h 25m
Voice of the Wretched [Digipak] by My Dying Bride metal US $8.00 Buy It Now 3h 43m
MY DYING BRIDE DELUXE LTD ED SONGS OF DARKNESS WORDS OF LIGHT CD BOX SET W/POSTE US $25.00 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride - Turn Loose the Swans (CD, Feb-1994, Futurist/Mayhem Records) US $15.99 Buy It Now 5h 29m
My Dying Bride - Meisterwerk 1 USA Shipping Included US $10.70 Buy It Now 7h 10m
SILENTIUM "Infinita plango vulnera"cd Spikefarm 1999,My dying bride,Yearning US $24.99 Buy It Now 7h 23m
SILENTIUM "Altum"cd Spikefarm 2001,My dying bride,Yearning US $24.99 Buy It Now 7h 55m
My Dying Bride - Angel & The Dark River/Darkest Eyes [CD New] US $14.20 Buy It Now 9h 52m
Line Of Deathless Kings by My Dying Bride (CD, Sep-2006, Peaceville Records... US $45.00 Buy It Now 10h 35m
THE PROPHECY Salvation DIGI CD My Dying Bride Anatham Paradise Lost US $11.99 Buy It Now 11h 8m
MY DYING BRIDE - MEISTERWERK 2 (DIGIPAK) NEW CD US $17.81 Buy It Now 12h 42m
MY DYING BRIDE a map of all our failures VINYL LP RECORD NEW! US $29.98 Buy It Now 13h
MY DYING BRIDE - DREADFUL HOUR NEW CD US $24.72 Buy It Now 13h 12m
MY DYING BRIDE - ANGEL & THE DARK RIVER / DARKEST EYES (+DVD) NEW CD US $22.04 Buy It Now 13h 19m
MY DYING BRIDE Introducing Best Of Greatest Hits Double CD NEW & SEALED US $13.22 Buy It Now 18h 21m
My Dying Bride - Meisterwerk 2 CD US $15.46 Buy It Now 19h 41m
MY DYING BRIDE A Map Of All Our Failures Official Sew On PATCH New US $7.49 Buy It Now 20h 10m
My Dying Bride - Meisterwerk 1 (2001) - New - Compact Disc US $12.02 Buy It Now 21h 53m
EARTHEN GRAVE 2LP MY DYING BRIDE PALE DIVINE WITCHSORROW TROUBLE ARKHAM WITCH US $24.29 Buy It Now 23h 51m
Funeral Mourning Drown in Solitude LP VINYL My Dying Bride Burzum Elysian Blaze US $74.99 [0 bids]
FROM BEYOND - Endtime CD OPETH, MY DYING BRIDE ANATHEMA RARE US $12.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MYTHOPOEIA - Golden Leaf Of Oak CD Metal Breath 2001 MY DYING BRIDE OCTOBER TIDE US $19.99 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - A Map Of All Our Failures (NEW CD & DVD) US $25.15 Buy It Now 1 day
Official Boxed Mug - MDBMUG01 - My Dying Bride US $11.93 Buy It Now 1 day
BILOCATE Sudden Death Syndrome CD MY DYING BRIDE Paradise Lost OPETH US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - Dreadful Hours [CD New] US $11.45 Buy It Now 1 day
GARDENIAN SOULBURNER PROMO CD 1999 NEAR MINT OOP HTF MY DYING BRIDE LEAVES EYES US $15.00 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE evinta 2011 - WOVEN SEW ON PATCH official merchandise US $5.10 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride As the flower withers cd US $8.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE THE VOICE OF THE WRETCHED SEALED CD NEW US $5.70 Buy It Now 1 day
Funeral Tristesse 12" Vinyl Double LP (My Dying Bride, Thergothon, Evoken) US $46.44 Buy It Now 1 day
The Throat of Winter [Single] by Opeth (Katatonia, Anathema, My Dying Bride) US $22.00 [1 bids]
Anathema A Vision Od A Dying Embrace (DVD) MY DYING BRIDE OPETH PARADISE LOST US $1.50 [1 bids]
My Dying Bride Fore Darkest Eyes (DVD) ANTHEMA PATADISE LOST TIAMAT DEATH US $1.50 [1 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE The Barghest O' Whitby (Red LP) Opeth, Katatonia, Death, slayer US $100.00 Buy It Now 1 day
PARADISE LOST - Lost Paradise CD Peaceville ORG anathema my dying bride morgion US $3.00 [1 bids]
PARADISE LOST - Gothic 1991 Peaceville 1Press anathema my dying bride morgion US $7.00 [1 bids]
PARADISE LOST - Draconian Times 1995 Relativity anathema my dying bride morgion US $3.00 [0 bids]
PARADISE LOST - Shades of God 1992 Music for Nations anathema my dying bride US $5.00 [0 bids]
PARADISE LOST - Icon 1993 Metal Blade anathema my dying bride arcane sun morgion US $5.00 [0 bids]
FOREST STREAM - Tears of Mortal Solitude 2003 Earache anathema my dying bride US $3.00 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - Like Gods Of The Sun - 1996 Magazine Advertisment Poster US $7.68 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - MAP OF ALL OUR FAILURES NEW VINYL US $44.14 Buy It Now 1 day
SEVENCHURCH - BLEAK INSIGHT Extremely Rare English Doom Cassette My Dying Bride US $7.90 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - TURN LOOSE THE SWANS NEW CD US $19.34 Buy It Now 1 day
ALBEZ DUZ DIGI-CD PARADISE LOST MY DYING BRIDE TIAMAT BLACK WIDOW GHOST HUATA US $10.00 Buy It Now 1 day
ALEXANDER GLAVNIY Without Waste Words AUTUMNIA OFFICIUM TRISTE MY DYING BRIDE US $8.00 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride : Evinta CD (2011) US $10.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Anathema - We are the Bible (Katatonia, My Dying Bride, Paradise Lost) US $25.00 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride Guitar Tab Software Lesson CD + FREE BONUSES US $8.06 Buy It Now 2 days
NEX zero CD SEALED candlemass my dying bride katatonia autopsy anathema doom US $9.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - I AM THE BLOODY EARTH UK CD SINGLE W/B-SIDES DEATH/DOOM METAL US $19.99 Buy It Now 2 days
And Here I Lie "Regrets" RARE/OOP Doom,Thorns of the Carrion,My Dying Bride US $28.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Inhuman ?- Foreshadow (Moonspell, Heavenwood, My Dying Bride, Paradise Lost) US $2.50 [0 bids]
Anathema - Deep (My Dying Bride, Katatonia, Paradise Lost) US $1.99 [0 bids]
CONFUSION CORPORATION Demo 94 My Dying Bride Prophecy of Doom US $9.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE Official LICENSED Sew-on WOVEN PATCH US $5.10 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE Official LICENSED Sew-on WOVEN PATCH US $5.10 Buy It Now 2 days
Katatonia - Last Fair Deal Gone Down four-fold digipak (Opeth, My Dying Bride) US $6.00 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE "Like Gods Of The Sun" (1st press,MFN,VERY RARE!!!) Phlebotomized US $19.99 Buy It Now 2 days
beseech - drama, type o negative moonspell darkseed tristania my dying bride fen US $5.99 [0 bids]
darkseed - spellcraft , type o negative moonspell tristania my dying bride fen US $5.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE-An Ode To Woe CD + DVD-BRAND NEW-Still Sealed-Black Metal US $18.70 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE-Like Gods Of The Sun CD-BRAND NEW-Still Sealed-Black Metal US $12.14 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE-Meisterwerk 1 CD-BRAND NEW-Still Sealed-Black Metal US $11.20 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - the Dreadful Hours / Live in Krakow Vol. 2 (Agat Rec ) Russian US $17.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Novembers Doom CD 2014 Bled White type o negative opeth my dying bride US $5.89 [1 bids]
My Dying Bride - Meisterwerk 1 (CD, 2000, Cacop) [UK RELEASE] NEW! SEALED US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
HAMFERD Vilst Er Sidsta Fet CD EP NEW/SEALED My Dying Bride Tyr Katatonia Opeth US $17.49 Buy It Now 2 days
ANATHEMA Fine Day to Exit CD My Dying Bride Paradise Lost Katatonia Tiamat US $8.49 Buy It Now 2 days
ANATHEMA The Silent Enigma CD Digi +Bonus My Dying Bride Paradise Lost Katatonia US $8.49 Buy It Now 2 days
PARADISE LOST As I Die CD EP My Dying Bride Anathema Katatonia Tiamat Moonspell! US $6.99 Buy It Now 2 days
ANATHEMA Eternity CD My Dying Bride Paradise Lost Katatonia Tiamat Moonspell US $8.49 Buy It Now 2 days
Anathema - The Silent Enigma 2003 (My Dying Bride, Paradise Lost, Katatonia) US $0.99 [0 bids]
Anathema - We're Here Because We're Here (Paradise Lost, My Dying Bride) US $14.99 [0 bids]
Type O Negative - The Least Worst Digipak (My Dying Bride, Moonspell, Katatonia) US $15.00 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - MEISTERWERK 1 - NEW CD US $8.87 Buy It Now 2 days
FIRST PRESS OPETH Still Life CD ORG Peaceville 2000 KATATONIA MY DYING BRIDE US $20.99 Buy It Now 2 days
LYCUS Tempest DIGIPAK MOURNFUL CONGREGATION PALLBEARER MY DYING BRIDE ASUNDER US $15.00 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - The Light At The End Of The World (digipack) (CD, Jan-2004) US $9.49 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - The Angel And The Dark River / ORG 96 Peaceville 2CD US $3.50 [1 bids]
THE GARDNERZ The System Of Nature CD My Dying Bride Anathema Paradise Lost US $9.99 Buy It Now 3 days
THE GARDNERZ It All Fades CD My Dying Bride Anathema Paradise Lost Darkthrone US $7.99 Buy It Now 3 days
SOMNUS RARE DEMO 1997 MANTICORE INQUISITION MY DYING BRIDE BEHEMOTH US $6.66 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE**ANGEL AND THE DARK RIVER (GATEFOLD)**2 VINYL SET US $25.50 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE "The Angel & The Dark River" OOP Rare Tape (1995) Anathema Opeth US $0.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - SINAMORATA 2005 PEACEVILLE DVD [Shape of Despair, Skepticism] US $3.00 Buy It Now 3 days
ANATHEMA"Pentecost III"cd Peaceville 95,Paradise Lost,My dying bride US $19.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Anathena - Eternity JAP EDITION My Dying Bride, Paradise Lost, Opeth, Katatonia US $20.99 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride - Songs Of Darkness Words Of Light [CD New] US $10.60 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE - SONGS OF DARKNESS WORDS OF LIGHT NEW CD US $17.81 Buy It Now 3 days
Songs of Darkness, Words of Light [Digipak] by My Dying Bride (CD, Feb-2006,... US $7.63 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride : A Map Of All Our Failures CD (2012) US $10.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Dark Tranquility - The Minds I [ LP, Century Media, IMPORT, NEW ] My Dying Bride US $22.99 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE - EVINTA NEW CD US $24.35 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE:Songs:T-shirt NEW:MEDIUM ONLY US $28.11 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE:Songs:T-shirt NEW:SMALL ONLY US $28.11 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE:Trinity:T-shirt NEW:MEDIUM ONLY US $28.11 Buy It Now 3 days

More places to buy MY DYING BRIDE music online Buy MY DYING BRIDE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for MY DYING BRIDE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

MY DYING BRIDE A Map of All Our Failures ratings distribution

MY DYING BRIDE A Map of All Our Failures reviews

Review by UMUR
3 stars "A Map of All our Failures" is the 12th full-length studio album by UK doom metal act My Dying Bride. The album was released through Peaceville Records in October 2012. Since the release of their last "regular" doom metal full-length studio album "For Lies I Sire (2009)", the band have busied themselved with the experimental "Evinta (2011)" album and the 27 minute one track "The Barghest O' Whitby (2011)" EP, so it´s safe to say that My Dying Bride have been as busy as ever.

With "A Map of All our Failures" they prove that they are as consistent as ever too. The music on the album is not surprisingly melancholic doom metal featuring crushingly heavy riffs, hauntingly beautiful leads/harmony work, the occasional violin part, atmospheric keyboards and a gloomy gothic atmosphere boosted by the paatos filled clean vocals/lyrics by lead vocalist Aaron Stainthorpe, who also occasionally growl. As such there are nothing out of the ordinary on "A Map of All our Failures", but only after a few listens it becomes apparent that My Dying Bride have done it again. Produced another high quality doom/death metal release that sets the standard for others to follow.

Standout tracks to my ears are "Kneel Till Doomsday", "Like a Perpetual Funeral" and "Abandoned as Christ", but the quality is consistent throughout. The sound production is a little bit less exciting than on the last couple of albums and overall I´d place "A Map of All our Failures" along side "Like Gods of the Sun (1996)" and "The Dreadful Hours (2001)", which in my world are some of the least interesting albums by My Dying Bride. As mentioned above that certainly doesn´t mean that "A Map of All our Failures" is a bad album by any means. In fact it´s a great album, but compared to their best material it´s slightly sub par. A 3.5 star (70%) rating is still very much deserved though.

Send comments to UMUR (BETA) | Report this review (#918415) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, February 24, 2013

4 stars A Map of All Our Failures is one of MDB"s best efforts IMHO. If you're an MDB fan, which I am without a doubt, everything they've done is at least worth a listen. I particularly like what Aaron Stainthorpe is doing lately, so A Map of All Our Failures is a four star album for me. I like ... (read more)

Report this review (#1185040) | Posted by thwok | Thursday, June 05, 2014 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of MY DYING BRIDE "A Map of All Our Failures"