A MAP OF ALL OUR FAILURES

Hamish Glencross - Guitar
Lena Abe - Bass
Shaun MacGowan - Violins & Keyboard
Shaun Taylor-Steels - All Drums and Percussion

Released on the 15th of October 2012 by Peaceville Records.

Thanks to Norbert for the addition

MY DYING BRIDE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy MY DYING BRIDE A Map of All Our Failures Music

Light at the End of the WorldLight at the End of the World
Peaceville UK 2004
34.7888% Complete34.7888% Complete
Mayhem Records 1998
MY DYING BRIDE Evinta Official Sew On WOVEN PATCH NEW US $7.21 Buy It Now 1h 38m
My Dying Bride - Introducing CD US $13.59 Buy It Now 5h 30m
NOVEMBERS DOOM For Every Leaf that Falls CD EP rare my dying bride katatonia US $24.99 Buy It Now 6h 7m
My Dying Bride - Turn Loose The Swans (Special Edition) (NEW 2 x CD) US $17.42 Buy It Now 7h 22m
DOMINION Interface '96 JAPAN OBI OOP UK GOTHIC DOOM MY DYING BRIDE PARADISE LOST US $19.99 Buy It Now 8h 58m
PARADISE LOST: In Requiem, My Dying Bride, Anathema, Sentenced, Insomnium US $6.66 [0 bids]
ANATHEMA: Serenades, Paradise Lost, My Dying Bride, Sentenced, Insomnium,RARE US $9.99 [0 bids]
Funeral: Tristesse, RARE DOOM, My Dying Bride, Saturnus, Mourning Beloveth US $14.99 [0 bids]
Ashes You Leave: Passage Back to Life, 3rd & The Mortal, My Dying Bride, US $2.99 [0 bids]
Essenz - Mundus Numen (grey LP) My Dying Bride, Opeth, Sunn O))), Black Sabbath US $25.00 Buy It Now 11h 21m
My Dying Bride / Like Gods of the Sun JAPAN+2 T-A US $34.99 Buy It Now 12h 25m
DOMINION Interface RARE JAPAN CD OBI PCCY-01033 Nailed My Dying Bride US $9.99 [0 bids]
@ CD My Dying Bride - As The Flower Withers RARE METAL PEACEVILLE 1992 ORG US $19.99 Buy It Now 13h 43m
~ MY DYING BRIDE-SONGS OF DARKNESS WORDS OF LIGHT ~ MUSIC CD US $6.39 Buy It Now 14h 31m
Damnation Festival 2008 T-shirt. Medium. Carcass, My Dying Bride, Pitchshifter US $4.85 [0 bids]
15h
MY DYING BRIDE "I Am Bloody Earth" ORG 1st press RARE OOP!!! US $45.00 Buy It Now 15h 53m
MY DYING BRIDE**AS THE FLOWER WITHERS (180 GRAM)**VINYL US $21.50 Buy It Now 16h 6m
My Dying Bride Anti Diluvian Chronicles rare 3 cd set Greatest Hits like new US $15.00 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - LIKE GODS OF THE SUN - BONUS TRACKS (DIGIPAK) NEW CD US $17.15 Buy It Now 19h 48m
Like Gods of the Sun [Bonus Tracks] by My Dying Bride (CD, Apr-2003,... US $9.17 Buy It Now 20h 12m
My Dying Bride - The Vaulted Shadows CD 2014 Barghest O Whitby Manuscript doom US $15.95 Buy It Now 20h 24m
My Dying Bride - Symphonaire Infernus Et Spera Empyrium Cassette 1991 RARE OOP! US $19.99 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride : The Voice of the Wretched CD (2008) US $10.31 Buy It Now 1 day
IT WILL COME 47 & Bound DIGIPAK MY DYING BRIDE DOOM US $13.00 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE THE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE WORLD US $11.00 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE THE DREADFUL HOURS DIGIPACK CD US $11.00 Buy It Now 1 day
@ CD My Dying Bride - The Dreadful Hours NEW SS DIGI PACK / PEACEVILLE 2001 US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
THE HISTORY OF PEACEVILLE PARADISE LOST AT THE GATES ANATHEMA MY DYING BRIDE US $24.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - THE VAULTED SHADOWS: CD ALBUM (May 26th 2014) US $16.62 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - Dreadful Hour [CD New] US $11.07 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - Like Gods Of The Sun [CD New] US $12.12 Buy It Now 1 day
For Lies I Sire by My Dying Bride (CD, Mar-2009, Pea... US $11.54 Buy It Now 1 day
WEDDING IN HADES 2012 Misbehaviour CD Gothic Doom Death My Dying Bride Anathema US $13.99 Buy It Now 1 day
GRAVEFLOWER 2012 Returning To The Primary Source CD Doom Death My Dying Bride US $13.99 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride, Turn Loose the Swans Audio CD US $11.09 Buy It Now 1 day
Vaulted Shadows - My Dying Bride US $12.49 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride, Meisterwerk 1 Audio CD US $8.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Virgin Black-Requiem-Mezzo Forte(promo cd)My Dying Bride Moonspell US $0.99 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride, Angel & The Dark River Audio CD US $8.39 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE EMBROIDERED PATCH DOOM DEATH ANATHEMA PARADISE LOST Metal Negro US $4.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE FOR LIES I SIRE SPECIAL UKR. EDITION MOON RECORDS US $19.99 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE A LANE OF DEATHLESS KINGS SPECIAL UKR. EDITION MOON RECORDS US $19.99 Buy It Now 2 days
NOVEMBERS DOOM-APHOTIC-CD-doom-death-goth-ghost brigade-my dying bride US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
INNER MISSING-ESCAPISM-CD-doom-death-my dying bride-mourning beloveth US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - Angel & The Dark River/Darkest Eyes CD US $18.70 Buy It Now 2 days
SHATTERED HOPE 2014 Waters Of Lethe CD Doom Death Ophis My Dying Bride Evoken US $14.99 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - The angel and the dark river (SIGNED/Autographed!!) US $29.99 [0 bids]
ART IN EXILE- S/T CD NEW PROGRESSIVE DARK/GOTHIC METAL OPETH MY DYING BRIDE 2008 US $3.23 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - Dreadful Hour CD US $20.75 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - FOR LIES I SIRE - CDVILEF245 US $16.72 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride : Meisterwerk 1 CD (2008) US $10.25 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride : The Light at the End of the World CD (2008) US $10.44 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - A MAP OF ALL OUR FAILURES (CD+DVD) - CDVILEF406X US $27.20 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - AN ODE TO WOE /CD+DVD/ NEW 2008 US $14.38 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - EVINTA 2CD NEW 2011 ???????????????????????????????????? US $12.95 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride 34.788% Complete SEALED (CD) '98 Original 1st Press Mayhem metal US $14.99 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - Meisterwerk 2 [CD New] US $10.39 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE the thrash of naked limbs CD (shipping are not 3 $ !!!) US $22.00 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE symphonaire infernus et spera... CD (shipping are not 3 $ !!!) US $23.00 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE i am the bloody earth CD (shipping are not 3 $ !!!) US $22.00 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride - Turn Loose the Swans (CD, Feb-1994, Futurist/Mayhem Records) US $15.99 Buy It Now 2 days
MOONSPELL The Great Silver Eye CD My Dying Bride Paradise Lost Anathema / Cm'07 US $3.49 [2 bids]
SILENTIUM "Infinita plango vulnera"cd Spikefarm 1999,My dying bride,Yearning US $24.99 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE DELUXE LTD ED SONGS OF DARKNESS WORDS OF LIGHT CD BOX SET W/POSTE US $25.00 Buy It Now 2 days
SILENTIUM "Altum"cd Spikefarm 2001,My dying bride,Yearning US $21.99 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - Meisterwerk 1 [CD New] US $12.23 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - Angel & The Dark River/Darkest Eyes [CD New] US $12.90 Buy It Now 2 days
Paradise Lost - Tragic Idol [LP, Peaceville Records, NEW] Carcass My Dying Bride US $24.99 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - MEISTERWERK 1 (DIGIPAK) NEW CD US $17.15 Buy It Now 2 days
SWALLOW THE SUN - THE MORNING NEVER CAME CD MY DYING BRIDE OPETH US $2.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE a map of all our failures VINYL LP RECORD NEW! US $29.98 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - MEISTERWERK 2 (DIGIPAK) NEW CD US $17.15 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - Albion (20th Ann Tour) Longsleeve T-shirt - NEW - MEDIUM ONLY US $24.18 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE Introducing Best Of Greatest Hits Double CD NEW & SEALED US $12.57 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE - DREADFUL HOUR NEW CD US $23.81 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE - ANGEL & THE DARK RIVER / DARKEST EYES (+DVD) NEW CD US $21.23 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - Meisterwerk 2 CD US $15.46 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE A Map Of All Our Failures Official Sew On PATCH New US $7.21 Buy It Now 3 days
SILENT STREAM OF GODLESS ELEGY "Relic Dances" LP my dying bride the gathering US $22.70 Buy It Now 3 days
DOOMED "Our Ruin Silhouettes" CD winter my dying bride US $16.22 Buy It Now 3 days
PARADISE LOST In Requiem LP Sealed! MY DYING BRIDE ANATHEMA TIAMAT THERION OPETH US $30.00 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - Line of Deathless Kings (CD,'06,Peaceville) Cardboard Sleeve! US $5.00 [0 bids]
(METAL CD) MY DYING BRIDE - MEISTERWERK I (SEALED DOOM) US $10.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Official Boxed Mug - MDBMUG01 - My Dying Bride US $11.34 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - A Map Of All Our Failures (NEW CD & DVD) US $23.90 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride As the flower withers cd US $8.99 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride 34.788% Complete Digipack CD 2004 Peaceville Records US $8.09 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride The Light At The End Of The World Digipack CD 2004 Peaceville US $8.09 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride The Dreadful Hours Digipack CD 2001 Peaceville US $8.09 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE THE VOICE OF THE WRETCHED SEALED CD NEW US $5.26 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride Songs of Darkness Words of Light Digipack CD 2004 Peaceville US $8.09 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - EVINTA NEW CD US $30.86 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE The Barghest O' Whitby (Red LP) Opeth, Katatonia, Death, slayer US $100.00 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE - Like Gods Of The Sun - 1996 Magazine Advertisment Poster US $7.30 Buy It Now 4 days
MY DYING BRIDE - TURN LOOSE THE SWANS NEW CD US $18.63 Buy It Now 4 days
ALBEZ DUZ DIGI-CD PARADISE LOST MY DYING BRIDE TIAMAT BLACK WIDOW GHOST HUATA US $10.00 Buy It Now 4 days
SATURNUS Martyre 1stPress Euphonious Rec. 2000 (katatonia my dying bride) US $39.00 Buy It Now 4 days
ALEXANDER GLAVNIY Without Waste Words AUTUMNIA OFFICIUM TRISTE MY DYING BRIDE US $8.00 Buy It Now 4 days
Onirophagus - Defiler of hope (pro cdr) MY DYING BRIDE AUTOPSY KATATONIA ASPHYX US $5.99 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride - Evinta I & Ii [CD New] US $25.02 Buy It Now 4 days

More places to buy MY DYING BRIDE music online Buy MY DYING BRIDE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for MY DYING BRIDE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

MY DYING BRIDE A Map of All Our Failures ratings distribution

MY DYING BRIDE A Map of All Our Failures reviews

Review by UMUR
3 stars "A Map of All our Failures" is the 12th full-length studio album by UK doom metal act My Dying Bride. The album was released through Peaceville Records in October 2012. Since the release of their last "regular" doom metal full-length studio album "For Lies I Sire (2009)", the band have busied themselved with the experimental "Evinta (2011)" album and the 27 minute one track "The Barghest O' Whitby (2011)" EP, so itīs safe to say that My Dying Bride have been as busy as ever.

With "A Map of All our Failures" they prove that they are as consistent as ever too. The music on the album is not surprisingly melancholic doom metal featuring crushingly heavy riffs, hauntingly beautiful leads/harmony work, the occasional violin part, atmospheric keyboards and a gloomy gothic atmosphere boosted by the paatos filled clean vocals/lyrics by lead vocalist Aaron Stainthorpe, who also occasionally growl. As such there are nothing out of the ordinary on "A Map of All our Failures", but only after a few listens it becomes apparent that My Dying Bride have done it again. Produced another high quality doom/death metal release that sets the standard for others to follow.

Standout tracks to my ears are "Kneel Till Doomsday", "Like a Perpetual Funeral" and "Abandoned as Christ", but the quality is consistent throughout. The sound production is a little bit less exciting than on the last couple of albums and overall Iīd place "A Map of All our Failures" along side "Like Gods of the Sun (1996)" and "The Dreadful Hours (2001)", which in my world are some of the least interesting albums by My Dying Bride. As mentioned above that certainly doesnīt mean that "A Map of All our Failures" is a bad album by any means. In fact itīs a great album, but compared to their best material itīs slightly sub par. A 3.5 star (70%) rating is still very much deserved though.

Send comments to UMUR (BETA) | Report this review (#918415) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, February 24, 2013

4 stars A Map of All Our Failures is one of MDB"s best efforts IMHO. If you're an MDB fan, which I am without a doubt, everything they've done is at least worth a listen. I particularly like what Aaron Stainthorpe is doing lately, so A Map of All Our Failures is a four star album for me. I like ... (read more)

Report this review (#1185040) | Posted by thwok | Thursday, June 05, 2014 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of MY DYING BRIDE "A Map of All Our Failures"