A MAP OF ALL OUR FAILURES

Hamish Glencross - Guitar
Lena Abe - Bass
Shaun MacGowan - Violins & Keyboard
Shaun Taylor-Steels - All Drums and Percussion

Released on the 15th of October 2012 by Peaceville Records.

Thanks to Norbert for the addition

MY DYING BRIDE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy MY DYING BRIDE A Map of All Our Failures Music

Map of All Our FailuresMap of All Our Failures
Peaceville 2012
MY DYING BRIDE "A Map of All Our Failures" 2LP 2012 Peaceville Records (Vinyl) USD $33.00 Buy It Now 17h 46m
My Dying Bride - A Map of All Our Failures CD 2012 doom Peaceville USD $13.95 Buy It Now 22h 58m
MY DYING BRIDE - A MAP OF ALL OUR FAILURES 2xLP - NEW! USD $22.19 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE - A MAP OF ALL OUR FAILURES - VINYL 2 LP record USD $40.22 Buy It Now 5 days
My Dying Bride - A Map of All Our Failures (2012) Vinyl 2LP NEW/SEALED USD $21.74 Buy It Now 6 days
My Dying Bride-A Map Of All Our Failures CD NEW USD $23.03 Buy It Now 7 days
MY DYING BRIDE A Map Of All Our Failures Fabric POSTER FLAG Premium Official NEW USD $17.84 Buy It Now 9 days
My Dying Bride Sew On Patch/Patches NEW OFFICIAL. Choice of 2 designs USD $4.59 Buy It Now 9 days
My Dying Bride - A Map Of All Our Failures New USD $31.05 Buy It Now 9 days
MY DYING BRIDE A MAP OF ALL OUR FAILURES SEALED CD NEW 2013 USD $6.18 Buy It Now 9 days
My Dying Bride - A Map Of All Our Failures (NEW CD) USD $19.05 Buy It Now 9 days
MY DYING BRIDE - A MAP OF ALL OUR FAILURES - NEW CD USD $14.26 Buy It Now 12 days
My Dying Bride: A Map Of All Our Failures CD 2012 Peaceville CDVILEF407 NEW USD $13.95 Buy It Now 12 days
My Dying Bride - A Map Of All Our Failures NEW CD USD $15.38 Buy It Now 14 days
My Dying Bride - A Map Of All Our Failures NEW CD USD $19.17 Buy It Now 14 days
MY DYING BRIDE - A MAP OF ALL OUR FAILURES CD Sealed New Doom Metal USD $12.43 Buy It Now 15 days
MY DYING BRIDE A Map Of All Our Failures 2LP 180G VINYL NEW !!! USD $32.52 Buy It Now 17 days
A Map Of All Our Failures - Dying Bride My New & Sealed Compact Disc Free Shippi USD $24.38 Buy It Now 20 days
MY DYING BRIDE a map of all our failures VINYL LP RECORD NEW! USD $29.98 Buy It Now 21 days
MY DYING BRIDE A Map Of All Our Failures Official Sew On PATCH New USD $6.48 Buy It Now 21 days
My Dying Bride - A Map Of All Our Failures (NEW CD & DVD) USD $22.94 Buy It Now 21 days
My Dying Bride - A Map Of All Our Failures NEW CD USD $18.88 Buy It Now 24 days
MY DYING BRIDE**A MAP OF ALL OUR FAILURES (GATEFOLD)**2 VINYL SET USD $24.99 Buy It Now 27 days
MY DYING BRIDE A MAP OF ALL OUR FAILURES BEANIE SKI HAT USD $13.06 Buy It Now 29 days
My Dying Bride-A Map Of All Our Failures CD NEW USD $17.42 Buy It Now 30 days

More places to buy MY DYING BRIDE music online Buy MY DYING BRIDE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for MY DYING BRIDE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

MY DYING BRIDE A Map of All Our Failures ratings distribution

MY DYING BRIDE A Map of All Our Failures reviews

Review by UMUR
3 stars "A Map of All our Failures" is the 12th full-length studio album by UK doom metal act My Dying Bride. The album was released through Peaceville Records in October 2012. Since the release of their last "regular" doom metal full-length studio album "For Lies I Sire (2009)", the band have busied themselved with the experimental "Evinta (2011)" album and the 27 minute one track "The Barghest O' Whitby (2011)" EP, so itīs safe to say that My Dying Bride have been as busy as ever.

With "A Map of All our Failures" they prove that they are as consistent as ever too. The music on the album is not surprisingly melancholic doom metal featuring crushingly heavy riffs, hauntingly beautiful leads/harmony work, the occasional violin part, atmospheric keyboards and a gloomy gothic atmosphere boosted by the paatos filled clean vocals/lyrics by lead vocalist Aaron Stainthorpe, who also occasionally growl. As such there are nothing out of the ordinary on "A Map of All our Failures", but only after a few listens it becomes apparent that My Dying Bride have done it again. Produced another high quality doom/death metal release that sets the standard for others to follow.

Standout tracks to my ears are "Kneel Till Doomsday", "Like a Perpetual Funeral" and "Abandoned as Christ", but the quality is consistent throughout. The sound production is a little bit less exciting than on the last couple of albums and overall Iīd place "A Map of All our Failures" along side "Like Gods of the Sun (1996)" and "The Dreadful Hours (2001)", which in my world are some of the least interesting albums by My Dying Bride. As mentioned above that certainly doesnīt mean that "A Map of All our Failures" is a bad album by any means. In fact itīs a great album, but compared to their best material itīs slightly sub par. A 3.5 star (70%) rating is still very much deserved though.

Send comments to UMUR (BETA) | Report this review (#918415) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, February 24, 2013

4 stars A Map of All Our Failures is one of MDB"s best efforts IMHO. If you're an MDB fan, which I am without a doubt, everything they've done is at least worth a listen. I particularly like what Aaron Stainthorpe is doing lately, so A Map of All Our Failures is a four star album for me. I like ... (read more)

Report this review (#1185040) | Posted by thwok | Thursday, June 05, 2014 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of MY DYING BRIDE "A Map of All Our Failures"