A MAP OF ALL OUR FAILURES

Hamish Glencross - Guitar
Lena Abe - Bass
Shaun MacGowan - Violins & Keyboard
Shaun Taylor-Steels - All Drums and Percussion

Released on the 15th of October 2012 by Peaceville Records.

Thanks to Norbert for the addition

MY DYING BRIDE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy MY DYING BRIDE A Map of All Our Failures Music

Peaceville 2003
Like Gods Of The SunLike Gods Of The Sun
Extra tracks
MY DYING BRIDE - Like Gods of the Sun US $14.98 Buy It Now 4h 20m
MY DYING BRIDE - THE VOICE OF THE WRETCHED [DIGIPAK] [801056711724] - NEW CD US $8.87 Buy It Now 5h 36m
CELESTIAL SEASON - SOLAR LOVERS CD DRACONIAN MY DYING BRIDE US $9.99 Buy It Now 9h 32m
My Dying Bride - Turn Loose the Swans (2 CD SET - NEW SEALED) US $7.99 [3 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE "THE ANGEL AND THE DARK RIVER" LIMITED EDITION 2 CD UNRELEASED US $40.00 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - The Light At The End Of The World (CD 1999) US $5.00 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - AS THE FLOWER WITHERS [BONUS TRACK] [DIGIPAK] - NEW CD US $8.63 Buy It Now 13h 38m
MY DYING BRIDE - THE ANGEL AND THE DARK RIVER [BONUS TRACKS] [DIGIPAK] - NEW CD US $11.47 Buy It Now 13h 38m
MY DYING BRIDE - THE DREADFUL HOURS [DIGIPAK] [801056709028] - NEW CD US $11.47 Buy It Now 14h 2m
ANATHEMA T-SHIRT MY DYING BRIDE CATHEDRAL TIAMAT THERION KATATONIA ANTIMATTER US $27.99 Buy It Now 16h 53m
My Dying Bride Trinity SEALED (CD) '95 Original 1st Press Fierce metal new US $19.99 Buy It Now 17h 33m
My Dying Bride Like Gods of the Sun SEALED (CD) '96 ORG 1st Press Mayhem metal US $19.99 Buy It Now 17h 33m
My Dying Bride 34.788% Complete SEALED (CD) '98 Original 1st Press Mayhem metal US $19.99 Buy It Now 17h 33m
MY DYING BRIDE - THE DREADFUL HOURS [DIGIPAK] original US $5.00 [0 bids]
Evoken ?- Embrace The Emptiness (LP) My Dying Bride, death, opeth, Enslaved US $27.00 Buy It Now 21h 19m
SYRACH Silent Seas CD OOP 1pr Autonomy, My Dying Bride Opeth Katatonia Entombed US $44.99 Buy It Now 21h 25m
MY DYING BRIDE "I Am Bloody The Earth" US $8.95 [0 bids]
22h
My Dying Bride - The Dreadful Hours (NEW CD) US $15.52 Buy It Now 22h 12m
Map of All Our Failures [CD/DVD] [Bonus Track] by My Dying Bride (CD,... US $10.99 Buy It Now 22h 38m
My Dying Bride - The Manuscript (LP) Death, Slayer, nile, opeth, darkthrone US $24.00 Buy It Now 23h 31m
Theatre of Tragedy self-titled 1995 death doom My Dying Bride Katatonia US $5.00 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - DREADFUL HOUR (DIGIPAK) NEW CD US $17.80 Buy It Now 1 day
A Map of All Our Failures My Dying Bride Vinyl LP US $25.68 Buy It Now 1 day
Like Gods of the Sun My Dying Bride Vinyl LP US $25.68 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - Like Gods Of The Sun CD digipak bonus tracks 2003 Peaceville US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - TRINITY (DIGIPAK) NEW CD US $17.80 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE CD LIKE GODS OF THE SUN PEACEVILLE 11103-2 MAYHEM/FIERCE US $18.00 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE Logo Official Neck Strap Camera Mobile Phone LANYARD NEW US $11.23 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE SONGS OF DARKNESS WORDS OF LIGHT UK CD 2004 US $7.29 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - Dreadful Hours (CD New) US $7.54 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - Trinity (CD New) US $6.93 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride,CD,Meisterwerk 1 US $7.49 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - Dreadful Hours [CD New] US $11.47 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - Trinity [CD New] US $11.97 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride Trinity CD US $9.95 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - Introducing (CD New) US $6.24 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride / Like Gods of the Sun JAPAN+2 T-A US $34.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - TURN LOOSE THE SWANS (DIGIPAK) NEW CD US $17.80 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - INTRODUCING NEW CD US $15.50 Buy It Now 1 day
TRISTANIA-ILLUMINATION ORG 2007 MY DYING BRIDE ANATHEMA US $2.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - As the Flower Withers LP New SEALED Peaceville metal 180 gram US $26.99 Buy It Now 1 day
IN LOVING MEMORY - Tragedy & Moon CD 2008 Orig Anathema My Dying Bride Tiamat US $7.77 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride - A Map Of All Our Failures 2 LP Set New Vinyl Peaceville US $36.77 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - Angel & The Dark River 2 LP Set New Vinyl Peaceville US $36.77 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - Like Gods Of The Sun 2 LP Set New Vinyl Peaceville US $36.77 Buy It Now 1 day
November's Doom 3 Cd Lot (Novembers Doom, My Dying Bride, Opeth, Paradise Lost) US $9.99 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride - Introducing [CD New] US $9.66 Buy It Now 2 days
NEX Zero CD My Dying Bride Katatonia Candlemass US $3.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Turn Loose the Swans My Dying Bride CD US $10.58 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE FOR LIES I SIRE,2LP,STILL SEALED US $50.00 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride - Turn Loose The Swans (CD New) US $6.98 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE A LINE OF DEATHLESS KINGS,2LP,STILL SEALED US $70.00 [0 bids]
Cathedral Statik Majik VINYL MEGARARE 1994 Earache DOOM My dying bride US $59.00 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - Introducing My Dying Bride (NEW 2CD) US $13.00 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - Trinity CD US $14.20 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - Dreadful Hours CD US $14.20 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - 2004 Magazine Poster US $7.56 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - Turn Loose The Swans [CD New] US $11.97 Buy It Now 2 days
the BLOODLINE - Opium hearts KATATONIA MY DYING BRIDE US $7.90 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride Meisterwerk II 9 track cd NEW! meisterwerk 2 US $7.99 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE Like Gods Of The Sun 2LP Tiamat Candlemass Saturnus Draconian US $25.00 [0 bids]
WINTER INTO DARKNESS LP VINYL RARE BURZUM MY DYING BRIDE US $40.00 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride - As The Flower Withers / Japan Obi +1 Bonus 1st Press US $8.99 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride - Turn Loose The Swans / Japan Obi +1 Bonus 1st Press US $8.99 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride - Trinity / Japan Obi 1st Press Very Rare US $8.99 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride - The Angel And The Dark River / Japan Obi +2 Bonus US $8.99 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride - Like Gods Of The Sun / Japan Obi +2 Bonus 1st Press US $8.99 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride - 34.788%....Complete / Japan Obi +1 Bonus 1st Press US $8.99 [0 bids]
PARADISE LOST - DRACONIAN TIMES - ORG 1995 2CD BOXSET - RARE!!!! MY DYING BRIDE US $29.94 Buy It Now 3 days
SEVENCHURCH - BLEAK INSIGHT Extremely Rare English Doom Cassette My Dying Bride US $7.90 Buy It Now 3 days
ANATHEMA We're Here Because We're Here (Rare Gatefold CD+7"+DVDA) My Dying Bride US $45.00 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE Evinta Official Sew On WOVEN PATCH NEW US $7.49 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride 2albums US $10.00 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride - Introducing CD US $13.80 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - Turn Loose The Swans CD US $13.61 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - Turn Loose The Swans (Special Edition) (NEW 2CD) US $18.03 Buy It Now 3 days
CREMATORY TRANSMIGRATION CD MASS CD 016 GOTHIC DEATH DOOM METAL MY DYING BRIDE US $23.00 Buy It Now 3 days
SORROW HATRED AND DISGUST FIRST PRESS LP SATURNUS EVOKEN MY DYING BRIDE US $34.99 [0 bids]
Essenz - Mundus Numen (grey LP) My Dying Bride, Opeth, Sunn O))), Black Sabbath US $25.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Meisterwerk 1 - My Dying Bride (CD 2000) [IMPORT, Ge... US $5.49 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE evinta 2011 - WOVEN SEW ON PATCH official merchandise US $5.02 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - Turn Loose the Swans CD ORG PEACEVILLE/FIERCE US $4.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE**AS THE FLOWER WITHERS (180 GRAM)**VINYL US $21.50 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE "I Am Bloody Earth" ORG 1st press RARE OOP!!! US $45.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Trinity by My Dying Bride US $6.48 Buy It Now 4 days
MY DYING BRIDE-LIKE GODS OF THE SUN FIRST EDITION US $90.00 Buy It Now 4 days
MY DYING BRIDE "34.788%..Complete" / "Live At The Dynamo" CD (Doom/Death Metal) US $7.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE "As The Flower Withers"/"For Darkest Eyes" CD (Doom/Death Metal) US $7.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE "Angel And The Dark River/Thrash Of Naked Limbs" CD (Doom/Death) US $7.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE "Songs Of Darkness" / "Voice Of The Wretched" CD (Doom/Death) US $7.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE "...End Of The World" / "Live In Krakow-Vol. 1 CD (Doom/Death) US $7.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE "The Dreadful Hours" / "Live In Krakow-Vol. 2 CD (Doom/Death) US $7.99 [0 bids]
The Voice of the Wretched My Dying Bride CD US $8.86 Buy It Now 4 days
arium noctis - home, saturnus tristania draconian my dying bride october tide US $6.99 [0 bids]
LET ME DREAM - My Dear Succubus Rare OOP CD Gothic Doom My Dying Bride Draconian US $11.99 [0 bids]
IT WILL COME 47 & Bound DIGIPAK MY DYING BRIDE DOOM US $13.00 Buy It Now 4 days
@ CD My Dying Bride - The Dreadful Hours NEW SS DIGI PACK / PEACEVILLE 2001 US $9.99 Buy It Now 4 days
The Dreadful Hours My Dying Bride CD US $11.20 Buy It Now 4 days
Metalfest metal maniacs mag my dying bride anathema moonspell Bruce dickinson US $8.99 Buy It Now 4 days
For Lies I Sire by My Dying Bride (CD, Mar-2009, Pea... US $11.54 Buy It Now 4 days

More places to buy MY DYING BRIDE music online Buy MY DYING BRIDE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for MY DYING BRIDE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

MY DYING BRIDE A Map of All Our Failures ratings distribution

MY DYING BRIDE A Map of All Our Failures reviews

Review by UMUR
3 stars "A Map of All our Failures" is the 12th full-length studio album by UK doom metal act My Dying Bride. The album was released through Peaceville Records in October 2012. Since the release of their last "regular" doom metal full-length studio album "For Lies I Sire (2009)", the band have busied themselved with the experimental "Evinta (2011)" album and the 27 minute one track "The Barghest O' Whitby (2011)" EP, so itīs safe to say that My Dying Bride have been as busy as ever.

With "A Map of All our Failures" they prove that they are as consistent as ever too. The music on the album is not surprisingly melancholic doom metal featuring crushingly heavy riffs, hauntingly beautiful leads/harmony work, the occasional violin part, atmospheric keyboards and a gloomy gothic atmosphere boosted by the paatos filled clean vocals/lyrics by lead vocalist Aaron Stainthorpe, who also occasionally growl. As such there are nothing out of the ordinary on "A Map of All our Failures", but only after a few listens it becomes apparent that My Dying Bride have done it again. Produced another high quality doom/death metal release that sets the standard for others to follow.

Standout tracks to my ears are "Kneel Till Doomsday", "Like a Perpetual Funeral" and "Abandoned as Christ", but the quality is consistent throughout. The sound production is a little bit less exciting than on the last couple of albums and overall Iīd place "A Map of All our Failures" along side "Like Gods of the Sun (1996)" and "The Dreadful Hours (2001)", which in my world are some of the least interesting albums by My Dying Bride. As mentioned above that certainly doesnīt mean that "A Map of All our Failures" is a bad album by any means. In fact itīs a great album, but compared to their best material itīs slightly sub par. A 3.5 star (70%) rating is still very much deserved though.

Send comments to UMUR (BETA) | Report this review (#918415) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, February 24, 2013

Post a review of MY DYING BRIDE "A Map of All Our Failures"