A MAP OF ALL OUR FAILURES

Hamish Glencross - Guitar
Lena Abe - Bass
Shaun MacGowan - Violins & Keyboard
Shaun Taylor-Steels - All Drums and Percussion

Released on the 15th of October 2012 by Peaceville Records.

Thanks to Norbert for the addition

MY DYING BRIDE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy MY DYING BRIDE A Map of All Our Failures Music

Peaceville 2003
Angel & The Dark RiverAngel & The Dark River
Remastered · Extra tracks
Peaceville UK 2003
ANATHEMA T-SHIRT MY DYING BRIDE CATHEDRAL TIAMAT THERION KATATONIA ANTIMATTER US $27.99 Buy It Now 1h 41m
OPETH TANK TOP T-SHIRT ANATHEMA MY DYING BRIDE BLOODBATH KATATONIA TRISTANIA US $25.99 Buy It Now 1h 41m
My Dying Bride ( Girlie shirt ) Paradise Lost Tiamat Swallow the Sun Draconian US $26.99 Buy It Now 1h 41m
MY DYING BRIDE I Am The Bloody Earth RARE 1994 OOP UK CD Single Ex/Ex Vile44TCD US $26.93 Buy It Now 2h 5m
Tiamat SCREEN PRINTED BACK PATCH Lucyfire Paradise Lost Moonspell My Dying Bride US $12.99 Buy It Now 2h 9m
ANATHEMA GIRLIE SHIRT -MY DYING BRIDE SHAPE OF DESPAIR PARADISE LOST CANDLEMASS US $29.99 Buy It Now 2h 9m
CATHEDRAL T-SHIRT MY DYING BRIDE ANATHEMA LAKE OF TEARS TIAMAT PARADISE LOST US $26.99 Buy It Now 2h 9m
MY DYING BRIDE Turn Loose The Swans 3 Bonus Tracks CD (New) US $18.63 Buy It Now 3h 40m
MY DYING BRIDE - EVINTA - CDVILEF324 US $13.22 Buy It Now 5h 41m
my dying bride i am the bloody earth ep cd 1994 US $11.00 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride - 34.788 Complete [CD New] US $12.23 Buy It Now 9h 11m
My Dying Bride - Like Gods Of The Sun [CD New] US $12.12 Buy It Now 9h 11m
Like Gods of the Sun by MY DYING BRIDE (Original CD, Made in USA) US $5.99 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride - For Lies I Sire [CD New] US $14.19 Buy It Now 9h 13m
The Angel and the Dark River by MY DYING BRIDE 1995 (Original CD, Made in USA) US $4.99 [0 bids]
The Light at the end of the World by MY DYING BRIDE 1999 ( CD, Made in England) US $4.99 [0 bids]
FIERCE RECORDINGS RARE PROMO CD-MY DYING BRIDE-PARADISE LOST-OVERDOSE-WITHSTAND+ US $3.00 [0 bids]
Trinity by MY DYING BRIDE 1995 (Original CD, Made in USA) US $5.99 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride Voice of the Wretched PROMO (CD, 2002) Peaceville metal doom US $9.99 Buy It Now 10h 21m
Onirophagus - Defiler of hope (pro cdr) MY DYING BRIDE AUTOPSY KATATONIA ASPHYX US $5.99 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride The Angel and the Dark River cd sealed US $21.24 Buy It Now 13h 37m
MY DYING BRIDE - TURN LOOSE THE SWANS (180GM) NEW VINYL US $55.45 Buy It Now 15h 26m
THE ORGAN FANZINE ISSUE 148 JAN 2006 - NINA HAGEN - LIARS - MY DYING BRIDE US $15.14 Buy It Now 15h 38m
My Dying Bride: Turn Loose The Swans Special Edition 2 CD Set 2013 Digibook NEW US $15.95 Buy It Now 16h 16m
Paradise Lost - Tragic Illusion 25 10" M LP Green Vinyl + CD My Dying Bride US $14.99 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride - Turn Loose the Swans CD ORG PEACEVILLE/FIERCE US $4.99 [0 bids]
THE KNELL - Harm (CD 2007) Doom Death Metal Esoteric Draconian My Dying Bride US $14.99 Buy It Now 23h 44m
VERITATE-The rise of Hatröss LP/katatonia/paradise lost/my dying bride/voivod US $15.99 [0 bids]
PARADISE LOST just say words ORIG VINYL LP (1997) my dying bride katatonia US $19.99 [0 bids]
NEX-ZERO-CD-doom-my dying bride-anathema-watain-nominon US $7.99 Buy It Now 1 day
HEDON CRIES-HATE INTO GRIEF (2003 GR DOOM/DEATH DARK TRANQUILLITY MY DYING BRIDE US $2.99 [0 bids]
My dying bride - like gods of the sun LP first press VILE 65 US $125.00 Buy It Now 1 day
FUNERAL To Mourn Is a Virtue CD, Esoteric My Dying Bride Katatonia Skepticism US $7.99 [0 bids]
VALLENFYRE SPLINTERS LMTD DIGI NEW PARADISE LOST MY DYING BRIDE ASPHYX AUTOPSY US $12.99 [0 bids]
As the Flower Withers by My Dying Bride (CD, 1992, Vile/Peaceville/Fierce) US $8.95 Buy It Now 1 day
MORGAIN Abandoned In The Forest... CD My Dying Bride Paradise Lost Kathatonia US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - Turn Loose the Swans US $12.62 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - A Map of All Our Failures US $12.85 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - A MAP OF ALL OUR FAILURES - CDVILEF407 US $19.42 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - Turn Loose The Swans [Vinyl New] US $43.39 Buy It Now 1 day
COLD COLOURS-COLD COLOURS (2013) US DARK METAL ROTTING CHRIST MY DYING BRIDE US $3.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - EVINTA [3 DISCS] - NEW CD BOXSET US $45.47 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride live concert London 19th December 1996 small poster print A5 size US $25.24 Buy It Now 1 day
Tales Of Dark - Fragile Monuments CD My Dying Bride Celestial Season Tristania US $5.00 [0 bids]
Aglaomorpha - Perception CD Anathema My Dying Bride Paradise Lost Katatonia US $5.00 [0 bids]
Amily - To All in Graves CD Swallow the Sun My Dying Bride Draconian Doom:VS US $3.00 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride: Trinity SEALED CD Japanese release 1998 US $30.00 [0 bids]
ALAS Absolute Purity (ORG 2001 Hammerheart) anathema my dying bride hate eternal US $6.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - MEISTERWERK 1 (CD, Nov-2000, PEACEVILLE) UK US $4.99 [0 bids]
The Angel and the Dark River by My Dying Bride (Cassette, Feb-1996, Fierce) US $20.00 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - As The Flower Withers - Tape US $7.00 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride - The Light at the end of the World - Tape US $5.00 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - 34.788%...COMPLETE (1998,2001 PEACEVILLE RECORDS, UK) CD US $6.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - SONGS OF DARKNESS WORDS OF LIGHT 2004 PEACEVILLE RECORDS, UK CD US $4.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - TRINITY (CD, 1995, Futurist/ FIERCE Recordings) US $5.99 [0 bids]
Paradise Lost - Paradise Lost (CD) (Anathema, My Dying Bride, Katatonia) US $1.50 [1 bids]
TEN (10) DM cassette tape Lot 4 AUTOPSY MY DYING BRIDE PARADISE LOST US $20.00 [0 bids]
NEW DARK CLASSICS Peaceville promo CD Katatonia My Dying Bride Darkthrone etc US $5.03 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - Trinity:T-shirt NEW - LARGE ONLY US $27.95 Buy It Now 1 day
The Angel and the Dark River by My Dying Bride (CD, Feb-1996, Fierce) US $4.99 [0 bids]
As the Flower Withers by My Dying Bride (CD, 1992, Futurist/Mayhem Records) US $4.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - EVINTA NEW CD US $61.25 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - EVINTA [2 DISCS] [801056832429] - NEW CD BOXSET US $9.62 Buy It Now 1 day
PARADISE LOST PRINTED PATCH MY DYING BRIDE ANATHEMA KATATONIA MOONSPELL CEMETARY US $4.00 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE "THE ANGEL AND THE DARK RIVER" LIMITED EDITION 2 CD UNRELEASED US $40.00 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride TURN LOOSE THE SWANS LPx2 UK 801056803917 Peaceville new US $53.97 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride TURN LOOSE THE SWANS LPx2 UK 801056803917 Peaceville new US $62.57 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride - Like Gods Of The Sun [2LP] - 2013- New & Sealed US $30.00 Buy It Now 2 days
NOVEMBERS DOOM For Every Leaf that Falls CD EP rare my dying bride katatonia US $29.99 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - Evinta: Deluxe [CD New] US $48.45 Buy It Now 2 days
GARDENIAN SOULBURNER PROMO CD 1999 NEAR MINT OOP HTF MY DYING BRIDE LEAVES EYES US $15.00 [0 bids]
AMORPHIS Tuonela G/F LP 2013 anathema my dying bride in flames opeth nightwish US $31.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - MAGAZINE CUTTINGS COLLECTION (REF R1) US $16.75 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - Evinta (2CD 2011, Peaceville Records) LIKE NEW US $11.94 [0 bids]
PARADISE LOST: Faith Divides Us, My Dying Bride, Anathema, Sentenced, Insomnium US $6.66 [0 bids]
Turn Loose the Swans by My Dying Bride (CD, Aug-2003, Peaceville Records (USA)) US $9.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - Albion (20th Ann Tour) Longsleeve T-shirt - NEW - LARGE ONLY US $37.27 Buy It Now 2 days
FATUM ELISUM-HOMO NIHILIS-doom-death-silencer-paradise lost-my dying bride US $8.99 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - The Angel and the Dark River/Live at the Dynamo '95 [Limited].. US $24.99 Buy It Now 3 days
SILENT STREAM OF GODLESS ELEGY-RELIC DANCES NEW LP MY DYING BRIDE DOOM/DEATH US $36.99 [0 bids]
COLD COLOURS-COLD COLOURS (2013) US DARK METAL ROTTING CHRIST MY DYING BRIDE US $2.99 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride - Map Of All Our Failures [CD New] US $15.69 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride: The Angel and the Dark River (CD) US $0.99 [1 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE As The Flower Withers CD (1992) US $9.27 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - As The Flower Withers [Vinyl New] US $25.48 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE - MAP OF ALL OUR FAILURES NEW CD US $24.21 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE - AS THE FLOWER WITHERS NEW VINYL US $37.07 Buy It Now 3 days
SOLSTICE "Lamentations"ORG CD Candlelight 1994,Candlemass,My Dying Bride US $34.99 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE - THE DREADFUL HOURS Rare Death MC BUY UP TO 4 & PAY SHIPP FOR 1 US $7.90 Buy It Now 3 days
Lycanthia - Oligarchy (Fans of My Dying Bride, Draconian, Theatre of Tragedy) US $15.00 Buy It Now 3 days
The Angel and the Dark River by My Dying Bride (CD, Feb-1996, Fierce) sealed US $17.00 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE The Angel and the Dark River (CD 1995) USA First Ed EXC Goth/Doom US $12.60 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride I Am the Bloody Earth Original 12" St Vitus Cathedral US $20.00 [1 bids]
Damnation festival 2008 My dying bride/Carcass/Napalm death-2008 magazine advert US $8.40 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride : The Dreadful Hours CD (2008) US $9.49 Buy It Now 3 days
UNIVERSE217 self-titled CD JEWEL CASE Greek avant/prog doom swans my dying bride US $10.98 Buy It Now 3 days
Turn Loose the Swans [Special Edition] [Digipak] by My Dying Bride (CD,... US $10.64 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE - A MAP OF ALL OUR FAILURES - VINYL 2 LP record US $40.22 Buy It Now 3 days
Opeth - Blackwater Park (anthema,my dying bride,doom,death,metal,damnation,deli) US $47.50 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE EVINTA PATCH US $5.03 Buy It Now 3 days

More places to buy MY DYING BRIDE music online Buy MY DYING BRIDE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for MY DYING BRIDE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

MY DYING BRIDE A Map of All Our Failures ratings distribution

MY DYING BRIDE A Map of All Our Failures reviews

Review by UMUR
3 stars "A Map of All our Failures" is the 12th full-length studio album by UK doom metal act My Dying Bride. The album was released through Peaceville Records in October 2012. Since the release of their last "regular" doom metal full-length studio album "For Lies I Sire (2009)", the band have busied themselved with the experimental "Evinta (2011)" album and the 27 minute one track "The Barghest O' Whitby (2011)" EP, so itīs safe to say that My Dying Bride have been as busy as ever.

With "A Map of All our Failures" they prove that they are as consistent as ever too. The music on the album is not surprisingly melancholic doom metal featuring crushingly heavy riffs, hauntingly beautiful leads/harmony work, the occasional violin part, atmospheric keyboards and a gloomy gothic atmosphere boosted by the paatos filled clean vocals/lyrics by lead vocalist Aaron Stainthorpe, who also occasionally growl. As such there are nothing out of the ordinary on "A Map of All our Failures", but only after a few listens it becomes apparent that My Dying Bride have done it again. Produced another high quality doom/death metal release that sets the standard for others to follow.

Standout tracks to my ears are "Kneel Till Doomsday", "Like a Perpetual Funeral" and "Abandoned as Christ", but the quality is consistent throughout. The sound production is a little bit less exciting than on the last couple of albums and overall Iīd place "A Map of All our Failures" along side "Like Gods of the Sun (1996)" and "The Dreadful Hours (2001)", which in my world are some of the least interesting albums by My Dying Bride. As mentioned above that certainly doesnīt mean that "A Map of All our Failures" is a bad album by any means. In fact itīs a great album, but compared to their best material itīs slightly sub par. A 3.5 star (70%) rating is still very much deserved though.

Send comments to UMUR (BETA) | Report this review (#918415) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, February 24, 2013

4 stars A Map of All Our Failures is one of MDB"s best efforts IMHO. If you're an MDB fan, which I am without a doubt, everything they've done is at least worth a listen. I particularly like what Aaron Stainthorpe is doing lately, so A Map of All Our Failures is a four star album for me. I like ... (read more)

Report this review (#1185040) | Posted by thwok | Thursday, June 05, 2014 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of MY DYING BRIDE "A Map of All Our Failures"