FALLING ANGELS

- Pablo Stagnaro / drums

Coroner Records (Italia) Digipack
Produced by Erick Ávila

Thanks to Bosh66 for the addition

SIX MAGICS MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy SIX MAGICS Falling Angels Music

Falling AngelsFalling Angels
Ais 2012
Six Magics - Falling Angels +2 [Japan CD] RADC-76Six Magics - Falling Angels +2 [Japan CD] RADC-76
Media Factory Japan

More places to buy SIX MAGICS music online Buy SIX MAGICS & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for SIX MAGICS DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

SIX MAGICS Falling Angels ratings distribution

SIX MAGICS Falling Angels reviews

Review by Second Life Syndrome
COLLABORATOR Post/Math Rock Team
4 stars This band from Chile is quite interesting. This album had been in my Spotify lists for quite a while, and the attractive artwork finally compelled me to give it a listen. Honestly, I almost turned it off after the first couple minutes: the female vocals are quite strange, and I really did not like them. In fact, I didn't realize it was a female for a few songs! However, something keep me listening.

I'm glad I kept listening, for this band is very talented. After a few songs, I started to appreciate the vocals---they are certainly unique: almost growling at times. Besides the female vocals, there are some monastic interludes that remind me of some of Symphony X's earlier work. In fact, I couldn't shake the Symphony X connection the entire album, although they admittedly don't really sound very much alike. On the instrumental side of things, the band really impresses with a nice metal mix of fast and furious drumming, soaring guitar work, and some really special keyboard work that comes in now and then. In fact, the keyboards kept me listening: they are unique and quite catching.

There is nothing overtly new or revolutionary here, but Six Magics has crafted a great album that is worthy of any progressive metal collection. The album takes some serious and compelling turns once or twice, and this keeps things interesting. I will certainly be listening to this album quite a few more times.

Send comments to Second Life Syndrome (BETA) | Report this review (#894621) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Post a review of SIX MAGICS "Falling Angels"