I WALKED INTO THE SILVER DARKNESS

13. Things left unspoken

Search MARK WINGFIELD & KEVIN KASTNING I Walked Into The Silver Darkness lyrics

Search MARK WINGFIELD & KEVIN KASTNING I Walked Into The Silver Darkness tabs

- Mark Wingfield / electric guitar, samples
- Kevin Kastning /14-string contraguitar, 12-string extended baritone guitar, 6-string classical guitar, fretless guitar

CD Greydisk Records

Thanks to Evolver for the addition

MARK WINGFIELD & KEVIN KASTNING MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy MARK WINGFIELD & KEVIN KASTNING I Walked Into The Silver Darkness Music

More places to buy MARK WINGFIELD & KEVIN KASTNING music online Buy MARK WINGFIELD & KEVIN KASTNING & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for MARK WINGFIELD & KEVIN KASTNING DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

MARK WINGFIELD & KEVIN KASTNING I Walked Into The Silver Darkness ratings distribution

MARK WINGFIELD & KEVIN KASTNING I Walked Into The Silver Darkness reviews

Review by Windhawk
3 stars "I Walked Into the Silver Darkness" is a joint collaboration between UK guitarist Mark WINGFIELD and US guitarist, composer and instrument creator Kevin KASTNING; both of them are well established instrumentalists and performers, the former best known for his involvement in jazz, the latter for his works in contemporary classical music.

"I Walked Into the Silver Darkness" is a CD that most likely will appeal to a limited audience. If you enjoy improvised music with guitars only, are intrigued by dual combinations of acoustic and electric guitars and have a special interest in pieces of that kind with a careful, dampened expression you might want to take notice, especially if you like jazz, and in particular if you're a guitarist yourself. Much the same goes for those who are into ambient music that aims to explore moods of sadness, longing and melancholy.

Send comments to Windhawk (BETA) | Report this review (#863975) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Post a review of MARK WINGFIELD & KEVIN KASTNING "I Walked Into The Silver Darkness"