LIVE AT HULL

The Who Live At Hull album cover

Buy THE WHO Music
Live, released in 2012

Disc 1

1. Heaven and Hell (4:04)
2. I Can't Explain (9:07)
3. Fortune Teller (2:56)
4. Tattoo (3:01)
5. Young Man Blues (5:41)
6. Substitute (2:07)
7. Happy Jack (2:12)
8. I'm a Boy (2;47)
9. A Quick One, While He's Away (9:50)
10. Summertime Blues (3:42)
11. Shakin' all Over (5:08)
12. My Generation (15:57)

Disc 2

1. Overture (5:30)
2. It's A Boy (0:43)
3. 1921 (2:28)
4. Amazing Journey (3:18)
5. Sparks (4:14)
6. Eyesight To The Blind (The Hawker) (1:56)
7. Christmas (3:18)
8. The Acid Queen (3:33)
9. Pinball Wizard (2:47)
10. Do You Think It's Alright? (0:22)
11. Fiddle About (1:14)
12. Tommy Can You Hear Me? (0:56)
13. There's A Doctor (0:22)
14. Go To The Mirror (3:32)
15. Smash The Mirror (1:22)
16. Miracle Cure (0:12)
17. Sally Simpson (4:08)
18. I'm Free (2:24)
19. Tommy's Holiday Camp (0:59)
20. We're Not Gonna Take It (8:18)

Total Time

Search THE WHO Live At Hull lyrics

Search THE WHO Live At Hull tabs

- Pete Townshend / guitars, vocals
- Keith Moon / drums, vocals
- Roger Daltrey / vocals
- John Entwhistle / bass, vocals

Polydor/Universal

Thanks to Nightfly for the addition

THE WHO MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy THE WHO Live At Hull Music

Live at LeedsLive at Leeds
Remastered · Extra tracks
Mca 1995
PAUL C. ROEMER ~ On My Way To Who Knows When -'78 Private LP - Stoner Folk Psych US $70.00 Buy It Now 29m 46s
JANIS IAN // Who Really Cares / ORIGINAL 1969 US stereo Test Pressing LP / VG+ US $24.98 Buy It Now 31m 7s
Who I Am by Jessica Andrews (CD, Feb-2001, Dreamworks SKG) US $5.99 Buy It Now 31m 18s
Scarce The Who - The Kids Are Alright - Complete - NM- Vinyl!!!! US $12.00 [0 bids]
31m 48s
Jackie Moore - Who's Next, Who's Now - 1981 Promo 7" 45 RPM Disco Single! US $4.99 Buy It Now 33m 41s
Guess Who - Running Back Thru Canada (Live, Double CD) / 2000 US $5.99 Buy It Now 36m 3s
Blues Boy Willie cd Be Who Two US $11.00 Buy It Now 38m 46s
CONNIE FRANCES who's sorry now, vg++ lp, MGM YELLOW, 1958 US $19.95 [0 bids]
39m 4s
Jessie J Who You Are Deluxe Edition Taiwan Ltd CD+DVD w/BOX US $28.78 Buy It Now 39m 7s
Thee Jenerators Who The Hell Is Frank Wilson? CD NEW (UK Import) US $7.85 Buy It Now 40m 23s
THE WHO: The Kids Are Alright LP US $3.99 [0 bids]
41m 52s
"The Man Who" Travis - 1999 CD *Near Mint* US $8.34 Buy It Now 43m 40s
THE WHO ~ Live at the Isle of Wight Festival 1970 (1996 Sony) LN *FREE SHIPPING* US $8.45 [0 bids]
44m 24s
OKEH Electric 78 Les Reis Who's That Knockin' At My Door ^ When I Was Hikin' US $10.00 [0 bids]
45m 52s
EMI South Africa 45 Vera Lynn with Jordinaires Who's Sorry Now? My Mother's Eyes US $10.00 [0 bids]
45m 52s
KEVIN CORBETT And The REVELATION - Who Saved Who CD 1995 US $7.49 Buy It Now 46m 50s
Simon Townshend - Sweet Sound 1983 LP Promo Stamp Pete The Who NM/EX inner lyric US $7.99 Buy It Now 47m 48s
VG++ THE BANJO KINGS MY GAL SAL-I WONDER WHO'S KISSING HER NOW 45 RPM EP-1024 US $5.98 Buy It Now 49m 4s
The Guess Who Zoo CD Brand New US $3.99 [0 bids]
49m 42s
The Supremes - I Hear A Symphony / Who Could Ever Doubt My Love 7" 45 - Motown US $4.27 [0 bids]
51m 3s
6 The Who Records Kids Are Alright Who Are You Quadrophenia Face Dances Records US $19.95 [0 bids]
51m 8s
ELTON JOHN "WHO WEARS THESES SHOES" LP VINYL US $25.00 Buy It Now 51m 13s
The Boy Who Thought Runs For Mayor SEALED CD US $9.99 Buy It Now 51m 35s
CRASS - WHO DUNNIT? 7" Colored Record US $13.95 [0 bids]
51m 36s
WHO LPs Phases (9-LP BOX SET) GERMANY US $249.99 [0 bids]
52m 39s
FARSCAPE for those who love to kill DIGIPAK NO COLOURS! US $19.99 Buy It Now 53m 54s
45 RECORD THE ARCHIES WHO'S YOUR BABY? SENORITA RITA 63-5003 US $1.11 Buy It Now 58m 5s
Alan Jackson Who I Am CD Arista 1994 Who I Am CD! US $6.00 Buy It Now 59m 40s
OUT OF PRINT Japanese Import CD - WHO LOVES YOU - Tribute to Jaco Pastorius US $10.00 Buy It Now 1h 2m
AC/DC Who Made Who LP Record US $15.99 Buy It Now 1h 2m
CONNIE FRANCIS - WHO'S SORRY NOW - RARE MGM YELLOW LABEL LP! US $9.99 [0 bids]
HONEYS The Man Who Was Through with the World 7" w/PS AUSSIE INDIE US $16.77 Buy It Now 1h 4m
ED AMES--PICTURE SLEEVE ONLY--(WHO WILL ANSWER?)--PS--PIC--SLV US $7.99 Buy It Now 1h 5m
The Who - The Best From Tommy LP - Polydor - Rock US $5.39 [0 bids]
PEARL JAM WHO YOU ARE JAPAN PRESS CD OOP W/OBI US $14.99 Buy It Now 1h 8m
The Wonder Who? (The 4 Seasons) - Don't Think Twice / Sassy 7" 45 - Philips - R US $12.84 [0 bids]
The Wonder Who? (The 4 Seasons) - Lonesome Road / Around And Around 7" PS - Phi US $13.70 [0 bids]
Bing Crosby & The Jesters "Who Threw the Overalls into Mrs. Murphy's Chowder" NM US $6.99 [0 bids]
Tina Turner - Way Of The World / You Know Who 7" 45 - Capitol - Pop Rock US $4.50 [0 bids]
MICHAEL JACKSON Who Is It NEAR MINT Epic 4974420 MIXED MOBY BROTHERS IN RHYTHM US $20.00 Buy It Now 1h 13m
U2 WHO'S GONNA RIDE YOUR WILD HORSE JAPAN PRESS CD OOP US $14.99 Buy It Now 1h 13m
LOT of 6 LPs. THE WHO...4 albums US buyers!!please,read shiping conditions... US $24.99 Buy It Now 1h 17m
Ask a Woman Who Knows by Natalie Cole (CD, Sep-2002, Verve) US $0.49 [0 bids]
Mary Hopkin - Knock, Knock Who's There + International - 7" Apple Single! US $3.99 Buy It Now 1h 25m
Dean Martin - Remember Me I'm The One Who Loves You / Born To Lose 45 1965 US $1.49 Buy It Now 1h 28m
brenton wood - who but a fool - double shot 156 - NM - 1971 - ref # 12,569 US $8.99 Buy It Now 1h 37m
Highway 101 45 Who's Lonely Now/Make Your Mama Cry US $2.00 Buy It Now 1h 48m
Jimmy Smith Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf? LP record US $17.95 Buy It Now 1h 50m
Radio Show: FLASHBACK! 5/30/05 ROLLING STONES, WHO, CREAM, STEELY DAN, KINKS, U2 US $15.99 Buy It Now 1h 51m
THE LIVING END - WHO'S GONNA SAVE US ? CD SINGLE 4 TRACKS AUSTRALIA US $3.17 Buy It Now 1h 53m
BEATLE YEARS:MUSICIANS WHO KNEW THE BEATLES ! #96-08 GREAT INTERVIEWS/11 TUNES US $15.99 Buy It Now 1h 55m
WHO IT'S HARD JAPAN MINI LP CD NEW OUT OF PRINT US $37.99 Buy It Now 1h 56m
WHO QUICK ONE JAPAN SHM CD NEW UICY-20182 US $19.99 Buy It Now 1h 59m
SCOTT HAMILTON CONCORD LP IS A GOOD WIND WHO IS BLOWING US NO ILL EXCELLENT US $7.95 Buy It Now 2h 8m
Randy Crawford - Look Who's Lonely Now (Mono/Stereo) - 1982 Promo 7" 45 RPM! US $3.99 Buy It Now 2h 12m
VINYL RECORD 33 rpm.MADONNA "WHO'S THAT GIRL" RARE COLLECTION. US $54.99 Buy It Now 2h 12m
Rockabilly: JUNIOR THOMPSON-Who's Knockin' TUNE US $10.95 Buy It Now 2h 14m
Tom Jones I (who have nothing) LP RECORD US $19.99 Buy It Now 2h 15m
Guess Who Best of Selections So Long Bannatyne 8 Track Tape eight US $9.99 Buy It Now 2h 17m
John Entwistle Rigor Mortis Sets in the who 8 Track Tape eight US $9.99 Buy It Now 2h 17m
Guess Who #10 Number Ten 8 Track Tape eight US $9.99 Buy It Now 2h 17m
Guess Who Power in the Music 8 Track Tape eight US $9.99 Buy It Now 2h 17m
JACKSON alan EVERY THING I LOVE little bitty WHO'S CHEATIN' WHO new cd US $8.39 Buy It Now 2h 17m
Judy Collins Who Knows where the time goes 8 Track Tape eight US $9.99 Buy It Now 2h 18m
Rev. Morgan Babb: I Have a Father Who Can + The Sensational Williams Brothers US $7.99 Buy It Now 2h 18m
Judy Collins Both Sides Now/Who knows where the time goes 45 RPM RECORD US $9.99 Buy It Now 2h 19m
The Main Ingredient Everybody Plays the Fool/Who Can I trun to 45 RPM RECORD US $9.99 Buy It Now 2h 19m
Tom Jones The man who knows too much/Without Love 45 RPM RECORD 7" US $9.99 Buy It Now 2h 19m
The Guess Who Laughing/Undun 45 RPM RECORD US $9.99 Buy It Now 2h 19m
The Guess Who Undun/Laughing 45 RPM RECORD US $9.99 Buy It Now 2h 19m
THE WHO MEATY BEATY BIG AND BOUNCY LP 857 US $8.99 Buy It Now 2h 20m
Tom Jones Stop Breaking my Heart/I (who have nothing) 45 RPM RECORD 7" US $9.99 Buy It Now 2h 21m
Brandy - Who Is She 2 U - Double 12" Promo PK. Mixes by Hani/FTL/Pull/E-Smoove US $3.99 [0 bids]
THE SUPREMES I HEAR A SYMPHONY/ WHO COULD EVER DOUBT MY LOVE 45 VINYL MOTOWN US $0.75 [0 bids]
TIPTON, ENTWISTLE & POWELL rare PROMO CD 2006 Judas Priest, The Who, Cozy Powell US $15.00 Buy It Now 2h 24m
THE IMPERIALS-WHO'S GONNA LOVE ME-C/W-CAN YOU IMAGINE-POWER EXCHANGE-PX266 US $8.27 Buy It Now 2h 29m
Ruby Starr - Maybe I'm Amazed + Who's Who - 1976 Capitol 7" 45 RPM Single! US $5.99 Buy It Now 2h 31m
The Temptations: Who are you / Let me count the ways 7" 45rpm vinyl record 2b US $11.00 Buy It Now 2h 36m
VAN DER GRAAF GENERATOR H To He Who Am JAPAN SHM MINI LP CD NEW TYCP-80010 US $27.99 Buy It Now 2h 47m
Who to Trust, Who to Kill, Who to Love by The Bloody Hollies (CD, Jan-2007, A... US $4.99 [0 bids]
7" 45 rpm - JOURNEY - WHO'S CRYING NOW/MOTHER, FATHER - 1981 Columbia US $1.99 Buy It Now 2h 50m
Pete Townsend 2 L.P.'s- White City LP- Deep End Live - The Who US $25.00 Buy It Now 2h 51m
BAHA MEN WHO LET THE DOGS OUT SPECIAL - Japan CD+6 NEW US $15.99 Buy It Now 2h 54m
Ricken's - WHO - CD+DVD - Japan CD - NEW J-POP US $21.84 Buy It Now 2h 54m
SLIM DUSTY - THE MAN WHO STEADIES THE LEAD - CD - NEW US $13.21 Buy It Now 2h 55m
Deep Purple - Who Do We Think We Are ! US LP Mint US $28.00 Buy It Now 2h 55m
Classic Rock -Lot of 6 LPS-Pink Floyd-Jethro Tall-Stephen Stills-The Who-Alice C US $30.00 [0 bids]
Madonna 1987 Who's That Girl Taiwan Ltd 9 Trks Vinyl LP RARE Celebration US $69.99 Buy It Now 3h 4m
Selena Gomez & The Scene Who Says EU Ltd 2 Trks CD Single RARE US $29.99 Buy It Now 3h 8m
SPY WHO KARAOKED ME / VARIOUS NEW CD US $20.77 Buy It Now 3h 9m
ELTON JOHN!! - "WRAP HER UP" B/W "THE MAN WHO NEVER DIED" PIC SLEEVE 45 VG!! US $2.49 Buy It Now 3h 10m
So Long Bannatyne The Guess Who Record LP 12" Liner US $5.99 [0 bids]
Baha Men , Audio CD, Who Let the Dogs Out US $7.09 Buy It Now 3h 12m
Theatre of Hate ~He who dares Wins~Live at the Warehouse Leeds~ US $13.00 Buy It Now 3h 17m
The Guess Who - American Woman + No Sugar Tonight - 1970 UK RCA 7" Single! US $5.99 Buy It Now 3h 19m
The Guess Who - Hang On To Your Life + Do You Miss Me Darlin' - 7" 45 Single! US $3.99 Buy It Now 3h 20m
Pete Townshend 2002 USA NM 2 CD Set Scooped ( The Who ) Redline US $20.99 Buy It Now 3h 23m
V/A who's who in bluegrass music EX/VG JAPAN GT6016M | 14-0424-006 US $15.99 Buy It Now 3h 23m
Marlena Shaw-Who Is This Bitch, Anyway Blue Note Soul Vocal Jazz Funk R US $9.99 [0 bids]
QHWERTT - He Who Has Known The Gardens CD US $5.49 Buy It Now 3h 27m

More places to buy THE WHO music online Buy THE WHO & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for THE WHO DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

THE WHO Live At Hull ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(0%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(75%)

THE WHO Live At Hull reviews

Review by Nightfly
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Rock Progressivo Italiano Team
4 stars The Who's Live At Leeds is rightly regarded as one of the greatest live albums of all time. Not only capturing a band at the peak of their powers with versions of many classic Who songs that leave their studio counterpart's lying in the dust, but also for its ability to put the listener right into the front row of the show, really capturing the whole live experience to perfection, a failure of most live albums. Live At Hull was recorded on the same tour and were it not for technical issues we would have had Live At Hull instead of Leeds over forty years ago, it being regarded as the superior performance. Apparently John Entwhistle's bass had failed to record on the first few tracks so the idea was shelved. Now though, due to modern technology, Entwhistle's bass parts on the missing tracks have been replaced by substituting them from the Leeds show.

Live At Hull is indeed another welcome and great Who live album sharing most of the characteristics of the Leeds show, the set list is virtually the same, though we get no Magic Bus which was a Leeds highlight. However I beg to differ on which was the best show as to my ears Leeds is still superior in a number of respects. Apart from the omission of Magic Bus the centrepiece of the original album (which has been expanded a couple of times over the years) was the stunning fifteen minute version of My Generation. It's very similar here including all the extended jamming but in comparison to Leeds lacks that killer punch. If I hadn't heard Leeds I'd have been blown away by this but of course that's not the case. Young Man Blues along with Summertime Blues and Shakin' All Over are also inferior though still very good. However, much of the rest of the album including the full disc of Tommy is on par with Leeds, though rarely better.

Perhaps my rose tinted spectacles are playing a part here as the tracks I've singled out as inferior all featured on the original single LP of the Live At Leeds album before it got expanded in the Cd era, a record that played a big part in my youth and one I knew every last note of. Perhaps, but whatever the case, whilst Hull is a fantastic live Who document if you're only going to get one Who live album go with Leeds. If you're a fan though then you'll want this one too for sure.

Send comments to Nightfly (BETA) | Report this review (#882732) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, December 27, 2012

Post a review of THE WHO "Live At Hull"