LIVE AT HULL

The Who Live At Hull album cover

Buy THE WHO Music
Live, released in 2012

Disc 1

1. Heaven and Hell (4:04)
2. I Can't Explain (9:07)
3. Fortune Teller (2:56)
4. Tattoo (3:01)
5. Young Man Blues (5:41)
6. Substitute (2:07)
7. Happy Jack (2:12)
8. I'm a Boy (2;47)
9. A Quick One, While He's Away (9:50)
10. Summertime Blues (3:42)
11. Shakin' all Over (5:08)
12. My Generation (15:57)

Disc 2

1. Overture (5:30)
2. It's A Boy (0:43)
3. 1921 (2:28)
4. Amazing Journey (3:18)
5. Sparks (4:14)
6. Eyesight To The Blind (The Hawker) (1:56)
7. Christmas (3:18)
8. The Acid Queen (3:33)
9. Pinball Wizard (2:47)
10. Do You Think It's Alright? (0:22)
11. Fiddle About (1:14)
12. Tommy Can You Hear Me? (0:56)
13. There's A Doctor (0:22)
14. Go To The Mirror (3:32)
15. Smash The Mirror (1:22)
16. Miracle Cure (0:12)
17. Sally Simpson (4:08)
18. I'm Free (2:24)
19. Tommy's Holiday Camp (0:59)
20. We're Not Gonna Take It (8:18)

Total Time

Search THE WHO Live At Hull lyrics

Search THE WHO Live At Hull tabs

- Pete Townshend / guitars, vocals
- Keith Moon / drums, vocals
- Roger Daltrey / vocals
- John Entwhistle / bass, vocals

Polydor/Universal

Thanks to Nightfly for the addition

THE WHO MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy THE WHO Live At Hull Music

QuadropheniaQuadrophenia
Deluxe Edition
Geffen Records 2011
TOMMY (1975) SOUNDTRACK CASSETTE | WHO-CLAPTON-ELTON-TINA TURNER-JACK NICHOLSON US $8.00 Buy It Now 30m 5s
THE WHO-THE ULTIMATE COLLECTION-JAPAN 2 CD Ltd/Ed D38 zd US $22.50 Buy It Now 30m 31s
THE WHO - ODDS & SODS 1974 TRACK RECORDS MCA 2126 DIE CUT WITH INSERT EXCELLENT US $1,000.00 [0 bids]
US $2,000.00 Buy It Now
30m 34s
Alexander, Dammien We Are Who We Have Been Waiting For CD US $10.00 Buy It Now 30m 46s
THE WHO Live at Leeds SOUTH AFRICA Rare Out of Print CD Cat#: MMTCD 2016 US $14.99 Buy It Now 32m 22s
Who The - Face Dances lp 1981 album VG+ / VG w/ orig. inner sleeve US $2.99 Buy It Now 32m 45s
MADISON AVENUE WHO THE HELL ARE YOU * CD SINGLE * US $10.43 Buy It Now 32m 53s
Who The - It's Hard lp 1982 album VG+ / VG+ US $2.99 Buy It Now 35m 59s
Boozoo Chavis & the Majic Sounds - Boozoo That's Who CD US $5.99 Buy It Now 36m 35s
Patsy Ann Noble A Guy Who Can Mend + Good Looking Boy 7in single 1961 US $13.16 Buy It Now 37m 6s
Who The - Who Are You lp 1978 album VG+ / VG+ US $3.79 Buy It Now 39m 20s
THE WHO Peter TOWNSHEND DALTREY YOU BETTER YOU BET Import Rock 7" 45rpm vinyl US $9.99 Buy It Now 41m 22s
SAIDIAN - FOR THOSE WHO WALK THE PATH FORLORN - CD (USA SHIPPING 8$) US $5.00 Buy It Now 42m 14s
Lane, Oliver Sylvester Who Shall CD US $8.46 Buy It Now 42m 18s
Jacob Miller Who We Are CD US $4.00 Buy It Now 43m 3s
XTC I'm The Man Who Murdered Love UK CD single 2000 thin jewel case US $11.35 [0 bids]
44m 30s
XTC I'm The Man Who Murdered Love ultra rare 2 track CD single US $11.35 [0 bids]
44m 30s
Travis the man who CD USED GOOD COND US $7.89 Buy It Now 50m
Girl Who Got Away [Deluxe Edition] by Dido (CD, Mar-2013, 2 Discs, RCA) US $8.78 [1 bids]
51m 36s
Who Is Watching - Im Auge des Todes DVD US $10.00 Buy It Now 59m
THE POOR - Who Cares ESCA-5925 CD Japan +OBI US $19.80 Buy It Now 59m 3s
the WHO: Who's Better, Who's Best US $3.99 Buy It Now 1h
Various Artists Who Am I Now CD US $4.01 Buy It Now 1h
Vanessa Amorosi - This Is Who I Am 4 Track CD Single US $7.85 Buy It Now 1h 4m
MARIE OSMOND 'WHO'S SORRY NOW' Rare Taiwan Import 12" Vinyl Country Rock/Blues US $8.12 [0 bids]
WHO - Anyway Anyhow Anywhere ~ 7" Single US $31.03 Buy It Now 1h 5m
The WHO Meaty Beaty Big And Bouncy 1971 US OG LP Shrink! + RARE INSERT Townshend US $60.00 Buy It Now 1h 14m
MADONNA " WHO'S THAT GIRL " 1980s POP 45 US $3.07 Buy It Now 1h 18m
THE WHO POSTER "THE KIDS ARE ALRIGHT" "LICENSED" BRAND NEW US $10.49 Buy It Now 1h 19m
Scarletto Who Am I? CD US $9.93 Buy It Now 1h 20m
Jerry Lordan " Who Could Be Bluer ? " 7" 45 Single 1960 US $1.61 [0 bids]
Who I Am by Mana (CD, Apr-2001, From Da Heart) US $8.10 Buy It Now 1h 24m
Van Der Graaf Generator LP H to He who am the only one! US $79.00 Buy It Now 1h 31m
ERASURE 12 INCH SINGLES WHO NEEDS LOVE VICTIM IT DOESN'T CIRCUS SETS US $40.59 [0 bids]
THE ENDEAVORS - SEXY WOMAN / WHO ! SHAFT WHERE ?..U.S GAMBIT US $21.10 Buy It Now 1h 34m
DOLLAR Who Were You With In The Moonlight 7" Vinyl Picture Single CAR100 P B US $12.98 Buy It Now 1h 38m
THE WHO QUADROPHENIA 2 CD SET FATBOX REMASTERED EDITION US $24.35 [0 bids]
Punchline the Profit Who Is He? CD US $9.51 Buy It Now 1h 38m
Sensation: The Story of the Who's Tommy *New DVD* US $11.96 Buy It Now 1h 44m
Devil Doll The Girl Who Was Death LP (Fanclub Editon 500) US $203.50 [14 bids]
Tomorowz Weapon WHO WANT WHAT -Vinyl LP 12" Single NEW US $10.00 Buy It Now 1h 47m
Travis The Man Who CD" Album US $7.02 Buy It Now 1h 52m
PARTRIDGE FAMILY 8 X 10 FRAMED COLOUR PRINT. COLLECTABLE.DAVID CASSIDY.DR WHO US $16.23 Buy It Now 1h 55m
Johnny Headband (Smorgasbord/Electric Six) "Who cooks for you? " CD. Good. US $3.23 [0 bids]
2h
One Hit Wonder - Who The Hell Is One Hit Japan +2bonus (Promo)CD W/OBI Brand New US $6.74 Buy It Now 2h 7m
SANDY DENNY_WHO KNOWS WHERE THE TIME GOES_4 LPS_1985_43 TRX_20 PG BOOKLET_OOP US $44.99 Buy It Now 2h 16m
THE WHO Official Merchandise Product SEW-On-Patch New PETE UNION JACK SILHOUTTE US $5.67 Buy It Now 2h 19m
If He Is Protecting Our Nation... Then Who Will Protect Big Oil, Our... Import US $0.98 [0 bids]
Moneen - Are We Really Happy With Who We Are Right Now? CD US $12.73 Buy It Now 2h 23m
Josh Mcilvain & The Generals Of Sexcop - Supermodel Who Loved Me [CD New] US $13.15 Buy It Now 2h 24m
Har Ik Zehr - Who Am I [CD New] US $9.43 Buy It Now 2h 24m
JT Money - Who Dat x3 - 1999, Priority 53469, U.S. cd - RARE! US $5.97 Buy It Now 2h 24m
Micah Levy - Probably Untrue Story Of Mary Who Had A Little Lam [CD New] US $26.98 Buy It Now 2h 25m
Mary Ann Kennedy - Who Saved Who [CD New] US $22.68 Buy It Now 2h 25m
Hope Harris - Picasso That's Who! (& So Can You!) [CD New] US $19.31 Buy It Now 2h 25m
Dennison - Who's Watching [CD New] US $18.10 Buy It Now 2h 25m
Who - Quadrophenia 2 LP Vinyl Record LP US $69.04 Buy It Now 2h 25m
Jeff Blake - Who We Choose To Be [CD New] US $17.14 Buy It Now 2h 26m
Spy Who Karaoked Me! [CD New] US $14.61 Buy It Now 2h 26m
Prairie Acre - Who'll Rock The Cradle? [CD New] US $16.08 Buy It Now 2h 27m
Ask Me Whooo - Vol. 3-Ask Me Whooo Who Keeps You' [CD New] US $15.74 Buy It Now 2h 27m
Jon Michaels - I Am Who I Am [CD New] US $19.26 Buy It Now 2h 27m
D3 - Who Am I [CD New] US $16.98 Buy It Now 2h 27m
Tommy Reeves - Anyone Who Isn't Me [CD New] US $15.05 Buy It Now 2h 27m
Regal Degal - Veritable Who's Who [CD New] US $10.98 Buy It Now 2h 30m
Austin Powers The Spy Who Shagged Me Japan CD WPCR 10408 + obi Madonna 1st press US $9.99 Buy It Now 2h 30m
QUADROPHENIA,OST SOUNDTRACK,THE WHO,NEAR MINT VINYL,2 LP SET,RARE VINYL LP US $19.49 [14 bids]
ERASURE - Who Need Love Like That - CD Single US $2.26 [0 bids]
?PETE TOWNSHEND (THE WHO) - GIVE BLOOD - 7" 45 VINYL RECORD w PICT SLV - 1986? US $6.13 Buy It Now 2h 31m
The Who 45 record Happy Jack and Whiskey Man US $0.99 [0 bids]
TOMMY,OST SOUNDTRACK,THE WHO,ERIC CLAPTON,NEAR MINT VINYL,2 LP SET,RARE VINYL LP US $6.82 [5 bids]
French Connection - Who Cares - FRO LISTEN US $8.11 Buy It Now 2h 34m
CILLA BLACK, ANYONE WHO HAD A HEART, LOVE OF THE LOVED,+2,E.P. 1964,VG CONDITION US $40.61 [13 bids]
ROCK CD COLLECTION 20 CD's BEATLES, STONES, LED ZEP, THE WHO, LYNYRD SKYNYRD US $24.99 [1 bids]
Trax Man Who Has Cold Heart (Mini Album) CD US $7.73 Buy It Now 2h 35m
HERMAN LEWIS Who's Kissing You Tonight 45 PROMO (GROOVESVILLE) 7" NORTHERN SOUL US $16.23 Buy It Now 2h 43m
Sensation - The Story of The Who's Tommy *New DVD* US $9.71 Buy It Now 2h 44m
WYNTON MARSALIS WYNTON ON WHO'S WHO LABEL WWLP 21024 LP NM 1983 US $6.95 [0 bids]
Pete Townshend(The Who)-magazine advert US $8.11 Buy It Now 2h 50m
THE WHO 1981 TOUR PROGRAMME US $15.43 Buy It Now 2h 53m
Mina Agossi ?- Who Wants Love? US $1.61 [0 bids]
U2 - CD SINGLE - WHO'S GONNA RIDE YOUR WILD HORSES US $21.93 Buy It Now 2h 55m
Vanguard Six - Who's Taking You Home / Mother Machree 7" (Dolphin label DOS 4) US $32.49 [0 bids]
ROGER DALTRY THE WHO (MUSIC) PHOTO PRINT 05 US $4.06 Buy It Now 2h 55m
HE WHO DARES WINS Theatre Of Hate Live E.P 1982 US $14.60 Buy It Now 2h 56m
Madonna - Who's That Girl US $2.44 [0 bids]
Tom Jones / I (Who Have Nothing) / XPAS71039 / London - Parrot / 12" 33rpm vinyl US $2.69 Buy It Now 2h 59m
Darkman(12" Vinyl P/S)Who's The Darkman?-Wild Card-Ex/New (UNPLAYED) US $21.10 Buy It Now 3h 5m
DMX(12" Vinyl P/S)Who We Be-Def Jam-Ex/New (UNPLAYED) US $21.10 Buy It Now 3h 5m
Rakim(12" Vinyl P/S)Guess Who's Back-Universal-Ex/New (UNPLAYED) US $16.23 Buy It Now 3h 6m
Beenie Man(12" Vinyl P/S)Who Am I-Greensleeves-Ex/New (UNPLAYED) US $21.10 Buy It Now 3h 6m
Best of Greatest Hits - Who's Last - The Who (Early 1984 MCA) 2 CD 's MCAD2 8018 US $16.99 [0 bids]
3 DANNII MINOGUE CD SINGLES PUT THE NEEDLE ON WHO DO YOU LOVE NOW THIS FEELING US $8.11 Buy It Now 3h 9m
Various Artists - Who Is Your Superhero 03 - 2xCD (J22) US $8.11 Buy It Now 3h 13m
The Who - Pinball Wizard The Collection - CD Album (43) SEALED US $6.48 Buy It Now 3h 13m
Vinyl Single 7".MEN AT WORK, WHO CAN IT BE NOW US $7.89 Buy It Now 3h 16m
The Who The First Singles Box Still Sealed US $56.85 [7 bids]
BRENDA WATTS Who needs a love like that / Jazzy rhythm 7 " Vinyl 1982 US $3.38 [0 bids]
THE WHO Tommy Double VINYL LP 2013 Pressing NEW & SEALED US $50.28 Buy It Now 3h 21m
Sinéad O'Connor - She Who Dwells (CD 2003) CD NEW US $11.35 Buy It Now 3h 23m

More places to buy THE WHO music online Buy THE WHO & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for THE WHO DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

THE WHO Live At Hull ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(0%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(75%)

THE WHO Live At Hull reviews

Review by Nightfly
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Rock Progressivo Italiano Team
4 stars The Who's Live At Leeds is rightly regarded as one of the greatest live albums of all time. Not only capturing a band at the peak of their powers with versions of many classic Who songs that leave their studio counterpart's lying in the dust, but also for its ability to put the listener right into the front row of the show, really capturing the whole live experience to perfection, a failure of most live albums. Live At Hull was recorded on the same tour and were it not for technical issues we would have had Live At Hull instead of Leeds over forty years ago, it being regarded as the superior performance. Apparently John Entwhistle's bass had failed to record on the first few tracks so the idea was shelved. Now though, due to modern technology, Entwhistle's bass parts on the missing tracks have been replaced by substituting them from the Leeds show.

Live At Hull is indeed another welcome and great Who live album sharing most of the characteristics of the Leeds show, the set list is virtually the same, though we get no Magic Bus which was a Leeds highlight. However I beg to differ on which was the best show as to my ears Leeds is still superior in a number of respects. Apart from the omission of Magic Bus the centrepiece of the original album (which has been expanded a couple of times over the years) was the stunning fifteen minute version of My Generation. It's very similar here including all the extended jamming but in comparison to Leeds lacks that killer punch. If I hadn't heard Leeds I'd have been blown away by this but of course that's not the case. Young Man Blues along with Summertime Blues and Shakin' All Over are also inferior though still very good. However, much of the rest of the album including the full disc of Tommy is on par with Leeds, though rarely better.

Perhaps my rose tinted spectacles are playing a part here as the tracks I've singled out as inferior all featured on the original single LP of the Live At Leeds album before it got expanded in the Cd era, a record that played a big part in my youth and one I knew every last note of. Perhaps, but whatever the case, whilst Hull is a fantastic live Who document if you're only going to get one Who live album go with Leeds. If you're a fan though then you'll want this one too for sure.

Send comments to Nightfly (BETA) | Report this review (#882732) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, December 27, 2012

Post a review of THE WHO "Live At Hull"