Nightwish Imaginaerum: The Score album cover

from partners
Studio Album, released in 2012

1. Find Your Story (2:30)
2. Orphanage Airlines (4:34)
3. Undertow (5:17)
4. Spying in the Doorway (3:03)
5. A Crackling Sphere (3:59)
6. Sundown (5:33)
7. Wonderfields (5:31)
8. Hey Buddy (3:03)
9. Deeper Down (3:28)
10. Dare to Enter (1:50)
11. I Have to Let You Go (8:16)
12. Heart Lying Still (4:00)
13. From G to E Minor (2:32)

Search NIGHTWISH Imaginaerum: The Score lyrics

Search NIGHTWISH Imaginaerum: The Score tabs

Thanks to kev rowland for the addition

NIGHTWISH MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy NIGHTWISH Imaginaerum: The Score Music

Imaginaerum (The Score) by NightwishImaginaerum (The Score) by Nightwish
Nuclear Blast

More places to buy NIGHTWISH music online Buy NIGHTWISH & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

NIGHTWISH Imaginaerum: The Score ratings distribution

NIGHTWISH Imaginaerum: The Score reviews

Review by kev rowland
3 stars I watching the Steel Mill one day when they played the video for "Storytime" and it just blew me away. I had liked Nightwish for years, and this appeared to be taking them to a new level so as soon as the album was released I made sure that I purchased the double CD set as that contained a 'bonus' CD of orchestral versions of the songs as well. So when I heard that a 'new' orchestral CD was being released my original thought was that this was the same as the one I already had and that it was just being reissued to cash in on the film release. What I hadn't realized until I paid closer attention, is that although this brings in themes and styles that will be instantly recognizable to any fan of the original, this is actually a new piece of work. Tuomas brought in Petri Alenko to bring this vision to life and there seems to be a greater depth than the 'original' orchestral versions.

My only issue is that I have played the 'normal' version so much that I find that I am looking for the vocals as Anette Olzon did such a great job with the songs (although, having seen the band with new/temporary singer Flood just a few weeks ago I have to say that she was better than I could have imagined), that to me they seem wanting without. But, one doesn't normally expect an orchestral album from a label like Nuclear Blast so kudos for them for getting behind it. It has definitely piqued my interest even further, and I'm looking forward to the film.

Post a review of NIGHTWISH "Imaginaerum: The Score"