EARTH TO WORLD

Projected Twin Earth To World album cover

Buy PROJECTED TWIN Music
Studio Album, released in 2010

1. Post Secret (10:48)
2. I'll Fall for Anything (4:49)
3. We Know It's True (4:36)
4. Shark Water (3:59)
5. Redemption Away (2:36)
6. Oh! The Drama (4:12)
7. Try (2:51)
8. Deny (2:58)
9. Earth to World (7:47)
10. Circle of Two (Feat. Solar Soma) (6:06)

Total time 50:42

Search PROJECTED TWIN Earth To World lyrics

Search PROJECTED TWIN Earth To World tabs

- Shaun Holton / vocals, all instruments

Thanks to windhawk for the addition

PROJECTED TWIN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy PROJECTED TWIN Earth To World Music

Earth to WorldEarth to World
CDBY 2010

More places to buy PROJECTED TWIN music online Buy PROJECTED TWIN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for PROJECTED TWIN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

PROJECTED TWIN Earth To World ratings distribution

PROJECTED TWIN Earth To World reviews

Review by Second Life Syndrome
COLLABORATOR Post/Math Rock and Crossover Teams
4 stars So, I listened to this first album by Projected Twin after hearing the second album that released recently. I was mighty impressed by the progressive nature of "Earth vs. World", and I had high hopes for this album, too.

Right off the bat, I can say this album is not as strong. That is a good thing because the second should be stronger, right? This album starts out with a few songs that sound very alternative, almost like Incubus. I know this artist has a huge crush on Brandon Boyd of Incubus, and I'm sure he takes much influence. That's not a bad thing. In retrospect, this band could almost be called a progressive form of Incubus.

After the more alternative opening songs, this album gets really good. There are plenty of spacey and eerie moments, and some great vocal sparring between male and female voices. In other words, the second part of this album is truly a prog album I recommend this highly, especially as a prelude to the stunning second album.

Send comments to Second Life Syndrome (BETA) | Report this review (#971686) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, June 05, 2013

Post a review of PROJECTED TWIN "Earth To World"