THE MANUSCRIPT

My Dying Bride The Manuscript album cover

Buy MY DYING BRIDE Music
Singles/EPs/Fan Club/Promo, released in 2013

1. The Manuscript (6:24)
2. Vår gud över er (8:49)
3. A Pale Shroud of Longing (7:48)
4. Only Tears to Replace Her With (4:20)

Search MY DYING BRIDE The Manuscript lyrics

- Shaun Macgowan / Keyboards, Violin

Guest/Session:
- Shaun Taylor-Steels / Drums

EP, Peaceville Records, May 13th, 2013

Available on CD and black 180gm vinyl.

All tracks recorded during the sessions for "A Map of All Our Failures".

Thanks to UMUR for the addition

MY DYING BRIDE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy MY DYING BRIDE The Manuscript Music

Line of Deathless KingsLine of Deathless Kings
Peaceville UK 2006
Light at the End of the WorldLight at the End of the World
Peaceville UK 2004
EARTHEN GRAVE 2LP MY DYING BRIDE PALE DIVINE WITCHSORROW TROUBLE ARKHAM WITCH US $26.99 Buy It Now 2h 16m
My Dying Bride - A Map Of All Our Failures (NEW CD+DVD) US $24.73 Buy It Now 3h 28m
(METAL CD) MY DYING BRIDE - MEISTERWERK I (SEALED DOOM) US $10.00 Buy It Now 4h 45m
MY DYING BRIDE 4 CD LOT***********************GREAT TITLES!!!******************* US $17.80 [0 bids]
Official Boxed Mug - MDBMUG01 - My Dying Bride US $11.73 Buy It Now 5h 25m
My Dying Bride Angel & The Dark River / Darkest Eyes (W/Dvd) CD NEW US $14.48 Buy It Now 8h 4m
My Dying Bride Evinta CD NEW US $16.41 Buy It Now 8h 24m
My Dying Bride Meisterwerk 1 (Dig) CD NEW US $11.12 Buy It Now 8h 41m
My Dying Bride Meisterwerk 2 (Dig) CD NEW US $12.71 Buy It Now 8h 54m
MY DYING BRIDE THE VOICE OF THE WRETCHED SEALED CD NEW US $5.88 Buy It Now 9h 27m
TREBLINKA Shrine Of The Pentagram 5LP BOX RED /200 Tiamat My Dying Bride Therion US $52.00 [25 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE The Barghest O' Whitby (Red LP) Opeth, Katatonia, Death, slayer US $100.00 Buy It Now 14h 55m
My Dying Bride "The Manuscript" 2013 EP Sealed US $10.05 Buy It Now 19h 50m
MY DYING BRIDE - Like Gods Of The Sun - 1996 Magazine Advertisment Poster US $7.55 Buy It Now 21h
"My Dying Bride Meisterwerk, Vol. 1 CD" US $11.20 Buy It Now 21h 34m
WHEN NOTHING REMAINS Thy Dark Serenity BLACK #/400 My Dying Bride Uaral Amorphis US $16.99 Buy It Now 21h 58m
MY DYING BRIDE - LIKE GODS OF THE SUN NEW VINYL US $43.75 Buy It Now 22h 55m
MY DYING BRIDE - MAP OF ALL OUR FAILURES NEW VINYL US $43.75 Buy It Now 22h 55m
MY DYING BRIDE - SONGS OF DARKNESS WORDS OF LIGHT NEW CD US $17.65 Buy It Now 23h 45m
MY DYING BRIDE - The Light At The End Of The World (CD 1999) US $5.00 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - TURN LOOSE THE SWANS NEW CD US $19.17 Buy It Now 1 day
ALBEZ DUZ DIGI-CD PARADISE LOST MY DYING BRIDE TIAMAT BLACK WIDOW GHOST HUATA US $10.00 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - ANGEL & THE DARK RIVER NEW VINYL US $43.75 Buy It Now 1 day
ALEXANDER GLAVNIY Without Waste Words AUTUMNIA OFFICIUM TRISTE MY DYING BRIDE US $8.00 Buy It Now 1 day
The Gathering "DISCLOSURE" NEW VINYL 12" anathema alcest ulver my dying bride US $29.99 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride Guitar Tab Software Lesson CD + FREE BONUSES US $8.06 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - THE DREADFUL HOURS [DIGIPAK] original US $5.00 [0 bids]
~ MY DYING BRIDE - Evinta ~ MUSIC 2 CD's US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE - AN ODE TO WOE CD+DVD Super Jewelcase US $14.99 [0 bids]
Theatre of Tragedy self-titled 1995 death doom My Dying Bride Katatonia US $5.00 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE Official LICENSED Sew-on WOVEN PATCH US $5.02 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE Official LICENSED Sew-on WOVEN PATCH US $5.02 Buy It Now 1 day
My Dying Bride/THE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE WORLD/New US $21.99 [0 bids]
Anathema Judgment Digipak my dying bride opeth katatonia US $10.00 [0 bids]
Anathema Serenades opeth katatonia my dying bride US $10.00 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride The Stories 3CD box set Rare anathema amorphous US $75.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Map Of All Our Failures - My Dying Bride (2012, Vinyl New) US $26.11 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE-An Ode To Woe CD + DVD-BRAND NEW-Still Sealed-Black Metal US $18.53 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE-Like Gods Of The Sun CD-BRAND NEW-Still Sealed-Black Metal US $12.03 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE-Meisterwerk 1 CD-BRAND NEW-Still Sealed-Black Metal US $11.10 Buy It Now 1 day
Onirophagus - Defiler of hope (pro cdr) MY DYING BRIDE AUTOPSY KATATONIA ASPHYX US $5.99 [0 bids]
LET ME DREAM - My Dear Succubus Rare OOP CD Gothic Doom My Dying Bride Draconian US $11.99 [0 bids]
NEVER DIE - The Source Of Black Water (CD 2011) doom gothic metal My Dying Bride US $14.99 Buy It Now 1 day
INNER MISSING - Escapism (CD 2011) doom death metal My Dying Bride Draconian US $15.99 Buy It Now 1 day
HEDON CRIES - Affliction's Fiction (CD 2007) Anathema My Dying Bride Saturnus US $12.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MY DYING BRIDE "Turn Loose The Swans" ORG CDVILE press RARE OOP!!! US $18.00 Buy It Now 1 day
FIRST PRESS OPETH Still Life CD ORG Peaceville 2000 KATATONIA MY DYING BRIDE US $20.99 Buy It Now 2 days
MORGAIN Abandoned In The Forest... CD My Dying Bride Paradise Lost Kathatonia US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - The Light At The End Of The World (digipack) (CD, Jan-2004) US $9.49 Buy It Now 2 days
Meisterwerk 1 - My Dying Bride (CD 2000) [IMPORT, Ge... US $5.49 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE A Map Of All Our Failures 2-LP VINYL "SEALED" US $49.99 Buy It Now 2 days
TRISTANIA-ILLUMINATION ORG 2007 MY DYING BRIDE ANATHEMA US $2.99 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - TOWARDS THE SINISTER demo paradise lost decomposed bolt thrower US $50.00 [1 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - SONGS OF DARKNESS, WORDS OF LIGHT DIGIPACK CD US $10.99 Buy It Now 2 days
ANATHEMA"Pentecost III"cd Peaceville 95,Paradise Lost,My dying bride US $22.99 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - Bring Me Victory EP (CD new, Peaceville Records 2009) US $27.99 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride "34.788%...Complete [Reissue] [Digipak] (CD 2004 Peaceville) US $6.00 [0 bids]
My Dying Bride "Turn Loose the Swans" [Reissue] [Digipack] (CD 2003 Peaceville) US $6.00 [0 bids]
ablaze in hatred - deceptive awareness my dying bride evoken thergothon isole US $8.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Pact Of Solitude ?- Pain And Passion rare 500 copies! my dying bride candlemass US $10.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Daylight Dies - no reply anathema my dying bride swallow the sun novembers doom US $6.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Subreality - endless horizons rare my dying bride paradise lost evoken ahab US $5.00 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE:Songs:T-shirt NEW:MEDIUM ONLY US $27.86 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE:Songs:T-shirt NEW:SMALL ONLY US $27.86 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE:Trinity:T-shirt NEW:MEDIUM ONLY US $27.86 Buy It Now 2 days
Onirophagus - Defiler Of Hope (CD new)(Evoken, Funeral, My Dying Bride, Frailty) US $7.99 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE "THE ANGEL AND THE DARK RIVER" LIMITED EDITION 2 CD UNRELEASED US $40.00 [0 bids]
MY DYING BRIDE - 34.788% COMPLETE CD ALBUM US $9.28 Buy It Now 2 days
My Dying Bride - The Angel & And The Dark River (NEW CD) US $15.50 Buy It Now 2 days
MY DYING BRIDE - SINAMORATA 2005 PEACEVILLE DVD Shipping is 7 usd US $8.00 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE as the flower withers LP 6 track with inner sleeve (vilelp479) eu US $30.18 Buy It Now 3 days
@MY DYING BRIDE 6 LPs anathema paradise lost evoken electric wizard katatonia@ US $429.99 [0 bids]
*MY DYING BRIDE-Songs Of Darkness Double LP Gatefold / Sealed / IVS007 / Doom * US $14.99 [2 bids]
My Dying Bride - Evinta (2011) 2CD NEW/SEALED SPEEDYPOST US $13.09 Buy It Now 3 days
ANATHEMA - A Natural Disaster 2xLP 1.PRESS My Dying Bride Thergothon Saint Vitus US $15.50 [9 bids]
My Dying Bride - Introducing (Music CD) US $18.71 Buy It Now 3 days
PARADISE LOST Tragic Illusion 25 /300 Katatonia Opeth My Dying Bride Amorphis US $2.47 [3 bids]
THE BLOODLINE- Opium hearts ADVANCE PROMO CD RARE KATATONIA MY DYING BRIDE US $5.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Void Of Silence ?- Criteria Ov 666 DIGI CD OPETH, MY DYING BRIDE ANATHEMA US $15.99 Buy It Now 3 days
anathema serenades t shirt doom metal death paradise lost ulver my dying bride US $16.66 Buy It Now 3 days
anathema serenades t shirt doom metal death paradise lost ulver my dying bride US $19.66 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - Light At The End Of The World The [Digipak] [Remastered] US $22.18 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - Turn Loose The Swans US $22.25 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - Like Gods Of The Sun (Music CD) US $22.18 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - The Voice Of The Wretched (Music CD) US $22.31 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - Angel And The Dark River The (Music CD) US $22.37 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - Trinity (Music CD) US $22.40 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - Line of Deathless Kings (Music CD) US $22.40 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - 34.788% Complete (Music CD) US $22.40 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - Songs Of Darkness (Music CD) US $22.40 Buy It Now 3 days
my dying bride limited edition cd US $16.99 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - Turn Loose The Swans (Special Edition) (Music CD) US $25.99 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - For Lies I Sire (Music CD) US $25.87 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE THE DREADFUL HOURS DIGIPACK CD US $11.00 Buy It Now 3 days
MY DYING BRIDE THE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE WORLD US $11.00 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - An Ode To Woe (+ DVD) US $26.63 Buy It Now 3 days
My Dying Bride - Turn Loose The Swans [CD New] US $13.57 Buy It Now 3 days

More places to buy MY DYING BRIDE music online Buy MY DYING BRIDE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for MY DYING BRIDE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

MY DYING BRIDE The Manuscript ratings distribution

MY DYING BRIDE The Manuscript reviews

Review by UMUR
4 stars "The Manuscript" is an EP release by UK doom metal act My Dying Bride. The EP was released through Peaceville Records in May 2013 on both CD and vinyl. My Dying Bride have a long tradition of releasing EPs and singles between their full-length album releases. Often with material exclusive to those releases. "Symphonaire infernus et spera empyrium (1991)" and "The Thrash of Naked Limbs (1993)" are probably the two most famous ones, but the 27 minutes long single track EP "The Barghest O' Whitby (2011)" is also quite unique.

"The Manuscript" features 4 tracks which are exclusive to this release. All tracks except for "Vår gud över er" were written and recorded during the sessions for "A Map of All our Failures (2012)".

The music on the 27:21 minutes long EP is unmistakably the sound of My Dying Bride, so it´s not an experimental release or a release that sounds vastly different from what you usually expect to hear from them. Doomy riffs and harmonies, heavy beats, sorrowfilled violin playing, dark gothic atmospheres and Aaron Stainthorpe´s paatos filled clean vocals and occasional brutal growls are all there and accounted for. "Vår gud över er" is a harsher and more death metal oriented epic track, than the other three tracks which are more melancholic, doomy and beautiful in nature. The violin is used extensively on the title track and on "A Pale Shroud of Longing".

The consistently high quality level of their material is incredible and that also applies to "The Manuscript". It must have been really hard to pick which tracks should go on "A Map of All our Failures (2012)" and which should be omitted, but I guess that´s a luxury both the band and their fans are fairly content with. "The Manuscript" is what I would characterize as a "must have" release for fans of the band. Not because it sounds radically different from what My Dying Bride usually treats us to, but because of the above mentioned high quality level of the music. Personally I think the four tracks on "The Manuscript" even beat most of the material on "A Map of All our Failures (2012)", and that´s pretty crazy considering the fact that three of the tracks on the EP are outtakes from said album. A 4 star (80%) rating is deserved.

Send comments to UMUR (BETA) | Report this review (#1020766) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Post a review of MY DYING BRIDE "The Manuscript"