PROJECT: TIME SCANNING

...I) Breaking borders
...II) Subtle agression, mind kill
...III) Riots of the colonies
...IV) Divine intervention
...V) For the glory of the nation
...VI) Setting borders
3. Holy man:
...I) Religion? What religion?
...II) Industrial crusaders
...III) Religion? What religion? (reprise)
4. Lover's night in Venice
5. Medieval lady
6. Past and future:
...I) Memories
...II) Present
...III) Hope
7. History:
...I) Earth's dawn
...II) History (Stonehenge Hill)
...III) Life again
...Bonus tracks on 1999 release:
8. 753 A.C. (instrumental version)
9. A nightmare (gothic edit)

Search TIME MACHINE Project: Time Scanning lyrics

Search TIME MACHINE Project: Time Scanning tabs

- Roberto Besana / drums
- Lorenzo Dehō / bass
- Ivan Oggioni / guitar
- Andrea Ruggeri / lead vocals
- Joe Taccone / guitar

+ Roberto Gramegna / keyboards
- Fabio Pagani / vocals (3-5)
- Tony Priolo / guitar solos

Cdep. Lucretia LMTR 10 (1997) / Cd. Lucretia LU 99049 (1999)

and to UMUR for the last updates

TIME MACHINE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy TIME MACHINE Project: Time Scanning Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
Time MachineTime Machine
Aliger DaemonAliger Daemon
Imports 2011
Act II: GalileoAct II: Galileo
Spell Records, Dig It International

More places to buy TIME MACHINE music online Buy TIME MACHINE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for TIME MACHINE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

TIME MACHINE Project: Time Scanning ratings distribution

TIME MACHINE Project: Time Scanning reviews

Review by UMUR
2 stars Project: Time Scanning is the debut EP from Italian progressive metal act Time Machine. Before I start my review of this EP I have to admit that I have a strained relationship with Time Machine because of their debut full length album Act II: Galileo which I purchased back in the nineties and hated like the plague. Itīs not that Act II: Galileo is a really bad album if you look at it objectively, but the disappointment I got back then because I expected so much after reading raving reviews hasnīt weakened and just the mere site of that album makes me sad. Iīll try and keep that out of my mind during this review though ( itīs impossible I know).

The music is melodic progressive metal with lots of synth, but also guitar, bass and drums. Lead singer Andrea Ruggeri is pretty good without showing excellence. His accent is bearable. The songs have many great melodic qualities but suffer a bit in consistency because of the many sub tracks within the seven main tracks. Itīs not too annoying though and weīre not kept busy by soundtrack like interludes as it was the case on Act II: Galileo.

The musicianship is good and I rather enjoy some of the melodic synth parts.

The production is the lowpoint on the EP. Horrible sound and unfortunately itīs worst during the parts where Andrea Ruggeri sings.

This is a much better release than Act II: Galileo IMO and had the production been better I might have given this EP 3 stars. As it is now this is a 2 star EP.

Send comments to UMUR (BETA) | Report this review (#187931) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, November 04, 2008

2 stars A Little Poor.. if you hear Reviviscence or evil youll see a more mature time machine... the quality is a little low, the vocal is not as good as the other two albuns above... and is a kinda confuse... ... (read more)

Report this review (#26377) | Posted by | Tuesday, September 21, 2004 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of TIME MACHINE "Project: Time Scanning"