GERARD

4. Lasting memory (5:15)
5. Revenge (3:34)
6. Melting time (9:39)
Bonus tracks
7. Visionary dream (4:27)
8. Midnight dreamer (4:29)

Search GERARD Gerard lyrics

Search GERARD Gerard tabs

- Toshio Egawa / keyboards
- Yukihiro Fujimura / vocals, guitars
- Y§hei Kawada / bass
- Masaharu Sat§ / drums
- Masaki Tanimoto / percussion
- Yasumasa Uotani / bass

GERARD MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy GERARD Gerard Music

Gerard Kenny - New York, New York - 7" Single USD $4.66 Buy It Now 2h 30m
Gerard Kenny - Fantasy 7" Vinyl 1980 USD $3.32 Buy It Now 2h 38m
GERARD LENORMAN Un Ami/Elles S'En Vont Les Amours 45 RPM 7" Carrere CA-11311 USD $6.71 Buy It Now 2h 42m
VINYL 7" SINGLE - D-D-D DANCING - GERARD KENNY - PB5136 USD $9.31 Buy It Now 3h 17m
LE CID 2-LP BOX SET VINYL RECORDS Pierre Corneille Gerard Philipe Deschamps EL USD $35.08 Buy It Now 3h 22m
WILBERT/DE WIT,GERARD HAZELZET - 6 FLUTE SONATAS OP.91 CD NEW+ DE BOISMORTIER USD $15.02 Buy It Now 3h 27m
GERARD LAYANI 7" PS Japan promo POURQUOI PLEURER s6406 USD $16.00 Buy It Now 4h 6m
Gerard Kenny - No Man's Land - 7" Single USD $4.33 Buy It Now 5h 11m
78 RPM MADE IN FRANCE SEPT POEMES FRANăOIS MAYNARD GERARD SOUZAY PIANO BONNEAU USD $33.00 Buy It Now 5h 38m
78 RPM MADE FRANCE LE CHANT DU MONDE PHILIPPE GERARD RUE DE LAPPE - LE GENERAL USD $28.00 Buy It Now 5h 38m
SOUNDTRACK THEATER LP STRATAS SINGS WEILL Y CHAMBER SYMPHONY GERARD SCHWARZ USD $7.99 Buy It Now 5h 44m
Gerard Way "Into The Cave We Wander" RSD 12" Vinyl Record Store Day Picture Disc USD $19.99 Buy It Now 5h 58m
12" LP Retro Music Album - Danyel Gerard Atmosphere - French Includes Sexologie USD $21.99 Buy It Now 6h 7m
BERNARD GERARD Z MAIN THEME PROMO 45 WLP SOUNDTRACK COLUMBIA JZSP 152950 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 6h 15m
Danyel Gerard - 1961-62 - Rock & Roll USD $13.20 Buy It Now 6h 48m
Danyel Gerard - 1958-59...plus - Rock & Roll USD $13.20 Buy It Now 6h 48m
Gerard D÷le - Louisiana - Cajun/Zydeco/Swamp Pop USD $13.20 Buy It Now 6h 51m
Gerard Souzay-Les Melodies de DuParc-1972 Pathe LP-French Import-Dalton Baldwin USD $7.99 [0 bids]
Gerard Souzay-Songs by Henri Duparc-Daniel Baldwin-Philips Mono LP USD $9.99 [0 bids]
30/4/88pg38/39 Vintage Article & Pictures : Homestead ( Gerard Cosloycosloy) USD $10.65 Buy It Now 7h 23m
WAY, Gerard - Hesitant Alien - Vinyl (LP) USD $26.09 Buy It Now 7h 31m
MOZART CONCERTO NO 3 FOR VIOLIN - GERARD POULET - REMINGTON RLP-199-131 DG LP USD $15.99 Buy It Now 7h 34m
GERARD KENNY Fantasy 7" VINYL UK Rca 1980 B/W No One Knows (Pb5256) Pic Sleeve. USD $1.32 Buy It Now 9h 6m
Gerard Ruff - He'll Never Change [New CD] USD $17.05 Buy It Now 10h 34m
45rpm Vinyl - Danyel Gerard - Butterfly CBS 7454 1971 - Excellent USD $2.65 [0 bids]
Rare - DCs Young Animal Mix Tape (Gerard Way & Ray Toro) - RSD Exclusive 2017 USD $500.00 Buy It Now 11h 41m
GERARD JOLING - Love is in your eyes - 1985 German 2-track 7" Juke Box Single USD $13.30 Buy It Now 11h 45m
GERARD JOLING - LOVE IS IN YOUR EYES - GERMANY 45 SINGLE USD $9.99 Buy It Now 11h 46m
GERARD LENORMAN - MICHELE - PORTUGAL 45 SINGLE USD $9.99 Buy It Now 11h 46m
SCHUBERT - DIE SCHONE MULLERIN (LP) Gerard Souzay/Dalton Baldwin - VG / VG USD $3.98 Buy It Now 12h 15m
GERARD HOFFNUNG at the oxford union LF 1330 uk decca 1960 10" LP PS EX/EX USD $11.97 Buy It Now 12h 26m
GERARD KEYBOARDS TRIANGLE USED - VERY GOOD CD USD $21.59 Buy It Now 12h 31m
Pop Promo Nm! 45 Bernard Gerard - The Theme From "Z" / "Z" Main Title On Columbi USD $5.00 Buy It Now 12h 32m
Gerard Hoffnung at the Oxford Union 7" vinyl EP USD $5.99 [0 bids]
A Festival of Trumpets - New York Trumpet Ensemble - Gerard Schwarz ~ FAST SHIP! USD $18.85 Buy It Now 12h 45m
BERLIOZ -Roberto Alagna - Bertrand De Billy CD -EMI -Gerard Depardieu USD $4.54 Buy It Now 12h 55m
DANYEL GERARD SINGLE MADE IN PORTUGAL 45 PS 7 *BUTTERFLY* USD $9.99 Buy It Now 13h 13m
Nation's Forum WW1 James Gerard + General J.J. Pershing Cracked Plays!! 78 RPM USD $5.50 Buy It Now 13h 28m
James Macandrew Gerard Piel - Camera Three Conversations With Editors LP VG+ 1st USD $18.00 Buy It Now 13h 48m
GERARD WAY HESITANT ALIEN NEW VINYL RECORD USD $25.46 Buy It Now 14h 17m
GERARD KEYBOARDS TRIANGLE NEW CD USD $23.70 Buy It Now 14h 17m
Gerard Schurmann: Chamber Music, Vol. 3, New Music USD $14.33 Buy It Now 14h 21m
AVE MARIS STELLA - Gerard Gillen - Flor Peeters, Cesar Franck (RARE CD 2009) NEW USD $6.59 Buy It Now 14h 23m
Gerard Hoffnung - Timeless Hoffnung LP BBC USD $3.33 Buy It Now 14h 37m
GERARD PRESENCER - Platypus SACD CD - Sealed but has Small case fracture USD $16.90 Buy It Now 15h 30m
Record Vinyl Lot, Lana Del Rey, Gerard Way, Melanie Martinez USD $74.99 Buy It Now 15h 52m
GERARD The Ruins Of A Glass Fortress MICL-20005 CD JAPAN 2000 NEW USD $44.22 Buy It Now 16h 25m
Franz Schubert CD Gerard Souzay Die Schone Mullerin Dalton Baldwin PDO 1st press USD $32.00 Buy It Now 16h 43m
Gerard Way Hesitant Alien USA vinyl LP album record 9362-49372-2 REPRISE 2014 USD $31.89 Buy It Now 17h 9m
FREE US SHIP. on ANY 2+ CDs! ~Used,VeryGood CD Presencer, Gerard: Platypus USD $3.88 Buy It Now 17h 32m
FREE US SHIP. on ANY 2+ CDs! ~Used,Good CD Presencer, Gerard: Platypus USD $3.88 Buy It Now 17h 32m
Gerard St. Paul - 10 Hits Lennon & McCartney [New CD] Rmst, France - Import USD $6.81 Buy It Now 19h 49m
gerard souzay four french cantatas USD $3.99 Buy It Now 22h 52m
My Chemical Romance (1) Gerard Way Metal Hard Rock Band Classic Poster USD $7.98 Buy It Now 1 day
My Chemical Romance (1) Gerard Way Metal Hard Rock Band Classic Poster USD $10.64 Buy It Now 1 day
My Chemical Romance (1) Gerard Way Metal Hard Rock Band Classic Poster USD $21.29 Buy It Now 1 day
My Chemical Romance (10) Gerard Way Metal Hard Rock Band Classic Poster USD $7.98 Buy It Now 1 day
My Chemical Romance (10) Gerard Way Metal Hard Rock Band Classic Poster USD $10.64 Buy It Now 1 day
My Chemical Romance (10) Gerard Way Metal Hard Rock Band Classic Poster USD $21.29 Buy It Now 1 day
My Chemical Romance (11) Gerard Way Metal Hard Rock Band Classic Poster USD $7.98 Buy It Now 1 day
My Chemical Romance (11) Gerard Way Metal Hard Rock Band Classic Poster USD $10.64 Buy It Now 1 day
My Chemical Romance (11) Gerard Way Metal Hard Rock Band Classic Poster USD $21.29 Buy It Now 1 day
My Chemical Romance (12) Gerard Way Metal Hard Rock Band Classic Poster USD $7.98 Buy It Now 1 day
My Chemical Romance (12) Gerard Way Metal Hard Rock Band Classic Poster USD $10.64 Buy It Now 1 day
My Chemical Romance (12) Gerard Way Metal Hard Rock Band Classic Poster USD $21.29 Buy It Now 1 day
My Chemical Romance (13) Gerard Way Metal Hard Rock Band Classic Poster USD $7.98 Buy It Now 1 day
My Chemical Romance (13) Gerard Way Metal Hard Rock Band Classic Poster USD $10.64 Buy It Now 1 day
My Chemical Romance (13) Gerard Way Metal Hard Rock Band Classic Poster USD $21.29 Buy It Now 1 day
My Chemical Romance (2) Gerard Way Metal Hard Rock Band Classic Poster USD $7.98 Buy It Now 1 day
My Chemical Romance (2) Gerard Way Metal Hard Rock Band Classic Poster USD $10.64 Buy It Now 1 day
My Chemical Romance (2) Gerard Way Metal Hard Rock Band Classic Poster USD $21.29 Buy It Now 1 day
My Chemical Romance (3) Gerard Way Metal Hard Rock Band Classic Poster USD $7.98 Buy It Now 1 day
My Chemical Romance (3) Gerard Way Metal Hard Rock Band Classic Poster USD $10.64 Buy It Now 1 day
My Chemical Romance (3) Gerard Way Metal Hard Rock Band Classic Poster USD $21.29 Buy It Now 1 day
My Chemical Romance (4) Gerard Way Metal Hard Rock Band Classic Poster USD $7.98 Buy It Now 1 day
My Chemical Romance (4) Gerard Way Metal Hard Rock Band Classic Poster USD $10.64 Buy It Now 1 day
My Chemical Romance (4) Gerard Way Metal Hard Rock Band Classic Poster USD $21.29 Buy It Now 1 day
My Chemical Romance (5) Gerard Way Metal Hard Rock Band Classic USD $7.98 Buy It Now 1 day
My Chemical Romance (5) Gerard Way Metal Hard Rock Band Classic Poster USD $7.98 Buy It Now 1 day
My Chemical Romance (5) Gerard Way Metal Hard Rock Band Classic Poster USD $10.64 Buy It Now 1 day
My Chemical Romance (5) Gerard Way Metal Hard Rock Band Classic Poster USD $21.29 Buy It Now 1 day
My Chemical Romance (6) Gerard Way Metal Hard Rock Band Classic Poster USD $7.98 Buy It Now 1 day
My Chemical Romance (6) Gerard Way Metal Hard Rock Band Classic Poster USD $10.64 Buy It Now 1 day
My Chemical Romance (6) Gerard Way Metal Hard Rock Band Classic Poster USD $21.29 Buy It Now 1 day
My Chemical Romance (7) Gerard Way Metal Hard Rock Band Classic Poster USD $7.98 Buy It Now 1 day
My Chemical Romance (7) Gerard Way Metal Hard Rock Band Classic Poster USD $10.64 Buy It Now 1 day
My Chemical Romance (7) Gerard Way Metal Hard Rock Band Classic Poster USD $21.29 Buy It Now 1 day
My Chemical Romance (8) Gerard Way Metal Hard Rock Band Classic Poster USD $7.98 Buy It Now 1 day
My Chemical Romance (8) Gerard Way Metal Hard Rock Band Classic Poster USD $10.64 Buy It Now 1 day

More places to buy GERARD music online Buy GERARD & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

GERARD Gerard ratings distribution

GERARD Gerard reviews

Review by lor68
3 stars Well you could also erase another half star, as this debut album didn't pay a tribute to the bombastic style by ELP at all, or any similar Prog band of the seventies at least (whose profusion of epic keyboards was the main target), but with its peek of harmonic solutions, being not so remarkable, it was alone a controversial episode, that is such a new-prog work with hints of hard rock music. In fact their stuff was often much inferior for example than that one produced by another Japanese band called "Teru's Symphonia" (regarding of their taste within the development of the suites) and something was missed at the beginning.Nevertheless here you find the analogical synthesizers and every kind of orchestration, which has been the typical "trademark" by K. Emerson, E.Jobson or Rick Wakeman for example, even though inside a certain "Marillionian" mood, which is disturbing nowadays... Toshio Egawa- the founder of the band- was not reduced to a derivative role only and the contribution of the Japanese keyboardist was interesting in a few circumstances,especially where he didn't want to give us any demonstration;but- apart from these considerations- I think that such work was quite personal yet, despite of their several stereotypes they liked to use,above all considering the epic and hard prog scene of the early eighties.Moreover their following transformation into a different ensemble, performing an hard rock genre definitively, made their stuff quite forgettable some years later!!!This was at the end a normal new-prog stuff, symphonic oriented and pretty much derivative, characterized by interesting music features-sometimes remarkable- and anything else ...make your own choice!!
Review by apps79
4 stars The japanese progressive rock scene tends to be one of strongest and surely one of my favourites prog rock movements with a personal bombastic sound.From what I've listened to (Ars Nova,Midas,Outer Limits,Kenso etc.), I'm totally blown out.GERARD must be considered one of the most consistent bands from Japan.Formed in early 80's by keyboardist Toshio Egawa,GERARD have a long and succesful career that lasts over 20 years.Egawa is a veteran of japanese prog rock,being formerly a member of great bands like Schezerade,Fromage and most importantly Novela,maybe the band who established the nowadays japanese symphonic style of rock.After his departure from Novela,Egawa formed GERARD without denying his former ''symphonic'' past.After several gigs,the band released their first eponymous debut in 1984.

This album is another example of great japanese prog rock created by mature musicians.The ELP influence is quite obvious through the grandiose and bombastic style of the keyboards of Egawa.Things do not stop here.There is an evident hard-rocking sound mostly created by the guitars,as well as some neo prog touches here and there.The ''Meridian'' intro sets the listener into the general atmosphere of the album with its symphonic/bombastic/melodic sound.The ''Orpheus'' suite is a decent example of a symphonic rock opus,with superb classical influenced piano,keyboards and vocals,a track very much in the vein of early ARENA.''Incantation'' is my favourite track.A 9 min. mini epic with beautiful melodic symph keyboards haunting it,followed later by equally melodic guitars.An emotional stunner!''Lasting memory'' is another ELP influenced without much variety,it's like a ballad-like suite with alternating keys and vocals.''Revenge'' is the first track where the hard rock influences of the band are in first place with the strong guitar start and the solos that come later,accompanied by bombastic synthesizers of Egawa.''Melting time'' is another mini-epic that has a slow start mainly covered with the voice of Yukihiro Fujimura,but later it changes to a mind-blowing over-complex organ/keyboards/guitars interplay.Great track!''Visionary dream'' should be considered as the ballad of the album without lacking in grandiosity or classical influences.The closer of the album is the most neo-proggish track of all,with AOR-ish synthesizers,rhythm,guitar solos and vocal melodies,it is quite enjoyable but has a lot of weaknesses compared to the other tracks...

GERARD's debut is a fine effort of symphonic progressive rock in the vein of ELP,mostly keyboard- driven (amazing work by Egawa in this section),lots of strong moments and great melodies...Don't let the neo-prog label prevent you from buying this album...This is pure grandiose quantitive symphonic prog!My fair rating is 3.5 stars...

Review by snobb
2 stars Debut album of Japanese keyboardist veteran Toshio Egawa one of projects. Opener "Meridian" sounds quite attractive - not original, but in good ELP tradition: heavy keyboards based bombastic melodic sound.

But from the second song I was disappointed: as often with Japanese prog rock bands (usually fusion or symphonic) the music is not only very secondary, but this time it's openly imitative. Keyboards sounds very synthetic, all the sound mix is unnatural, more like from cartoons, than from real life. In combination with extremely bombastic musicianship, almost all songs sound more as symphonic prog parody, soundtrack for comics, than real original compositions. Vocals are strange, spacey, but often out of place.

Some compositions are quite heavy, but it doesn't help. During all listening I had the feeling I listen to plastic joke, synthetic parody to symphonic prog release.

For heavy fans of SUCH music only.

4 stars I was quite impressed with this album; a great symphonic one emerging from the 80┤s, driven by keyboardist extraordinaire Toshio Egawa (his solo spot on the Novela live album is amazing and shows a clear rendition/tribute to Keith Emerson). There┤s a good balance between keyboards and guitars a ... (read more)

Report this review (#171093) | Posted by elpprogster | Thursday, May 15, 2008 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of GERARD "Gerard"