GERARD

4. Lasting memory (5:15)
5. Revenge (3:34)
6. Melting time (9:39)
Bonus tracks
7. Visionary dream (4:27)
8. Midnight dreamer (4:29)

Search GERARD Gerard lyrics

Search GERARD Gerard tabs

- Toshio Egawa / keyboards
- Yukihiro Fujimura / vocals, guitars
- Y§hei Kawada / bass
- Masaharu Sat§ / drums
- Masaki Tanimoto / percussion
- Yasumasa Uotani / bass

GERARD MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy GERARD Gerard Music

Gerard Schwarz : Baroque Masterpieces CD (2001) USD $4.96 Buy It Now 1h 35m
Gerard Hoffnung - The Hoffnung Interplanetary Music Festival 1958 CD USD $3.94 Buy It Now 2h 46m
GERARD SOUZAY & DALTON BALDWIN: FRENCH SONG RECITAL A 02324 L CON EX USD $1.32 [0 bids]
300 - Movie Soundtrack - CD - 2007 - Gerard Butler. USD $6.58 [0 bids]
Schreker Hindemith Busoni LACO David Shifrin Gerard Schwarz Nonesuch Stereo LP USD $13.13 Buy It Now 3h 39m
GERARD NON DESLAURIERS Nono A Gogo LP Record Sexy Cheesecake Cover USD $6.83 Buy It Now 4h 49m
OPERA GERARD SOUZAY SINGS OPERATIC ARIAS PHILIPS STEREO SAL 3574 UK LP NEAR MINT USD $24.99 Buy It Now 4h 54m
GERARD KENNY "MADE IT THRU THE RAIN" 1979 SEALED RCA USD $10.00 Buy It Now 5h 2m
GERARD KENNY - CITY LIVING 12" VINYL LP RCA 1981 USD $6.26 Buy It Now 5h 20m
Gerard Kenny - New York, New York - 7" Single USD $4.61 Buy It Now 5h 48m
Gerard Kenny - Fantasy 7" Vinyl 1980 USD $3.28 Buy It Now 5h 57m
GERARD LENORMAN Un Ami/Elles S'En Vont Les Amours 45 RPM 7" Carrere CA-11311 USD $6.75 Buy It Now 6h 29m
Gerard Way - Into The Cave -Limited, WITH COMIC, RSD 2017 Picture disc Vinyl 12" USD $58.99 Buy It Now 6h 29m
VINYL 7" SINGLE - D-D-D DANCING - GERARD KENNY - PB5136 USD $9.20 Buy It Now 6h 35m
LE CID 2-LP BOX SET VINYL RECORDS Pierre Corneille Gerard Philipe Deschamps EL USD $35.78 Buy It Now 6h 41m
WILBERT/DE WIT,GERARD HAZELZET - 6 FLUTE SONATAS OP.91 CD NEW+ DE BOISMORTIER USD $15.00 Buy It Now 6h 45m
SOUZAY Gerard CAMPRA RAMEAU COURBOIS DE BOSMORTIER Cantatas ERATO STU-70340 FB1 USD $17.00 Buy It Now 6h 56m
Gerard Hoffnung Hoffnung's Music Festivals UK Vinyl Box Set SLS5069 USD $27.46 Buy It Now 7h 10m
GERARD ADAM Trumpet FASCH BACH MOLTER HANDEL Grzeskowiak Prinzipal PV-3104 LP USD $19.00 Buy It Now 7h 18m
GERARD LAYANI 7" PS Japan promo POURQUOI PLEURER s6406 USD $16.00 Buy It Now 7h 25m
My Chemical Romance M EU 7"Vinyl Conventional Weapons Gerard Way Frank Iero Punk USD $95.00 Buy It Now 7h 41m
Gerard Hoffnung The Bricklayer EP/Mono Decca/8682 UK/60 USD $13.16 Buy It Now 7h 53m
Gerard Kenny - No Man's Land - 7" Single USD $4.28 Buy It Now 8h 29m
78 RPM MADE IN FRANCE SEPT POEMES FRANăOIS MAYNARD GERARD SOUZAY PIANO BONNEAU USD $33.00 Buy It Now 8h 56m
78 RPM MADE FRANCE LE CHANT DU MONDE PHILIPPE GERARD RUE DE LAPPE - LE GENERAL USD $28.00 Buy It Now 8h 56m
SOUNDTRACK THEATER LP STRATAS SINGS WEILL Y CHAMBER SYMPHONY GERARD SCHWARZ USD $7.99 Buy It Now 9h 2m
Gerard Way "Into The Cave We Wander" RSD 12" Vinyl Record Store Day Picture Disc USD $24.99 Buy It Now 9h 16m
GERARD KENNY Fantasy 7" VINYL UK Rca 1980 B/W No One Knows (Pb5256) Pic Sleeve. USD $1.30 Buy It Now 9h 22m
12" LP Retro Music Album - Danyel Gerard Atmosphere - French Includes Sexologie USD $21.99 Buy It Now 9h 26m
BERNARD GERARD Z MAIN THEME PROMO 45 WLP SOUNDTRACK COLUMBIA JZSP 152950 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 9h 33m
Danyel Gerard - 1961-62 - Rock & Roll USD $13.46 Buy It Now 10h 6m
Danyel Gerard - 1958-59...plus - Rock & Roll USD $13.46 Buy It Now 10h 6m
Gerard D÷le - Louisiana - Cajun/Zydeco/Swamp Pop USD $13.46 Buy It Now 10h 10m
WAY, Gerard - Hesitant Alien - Vinyl (LP) USD $22.97 Buy It Now 10h 49m
MOZART CONCERTO NO 3 FOR VIOLIN - GERARD POULET - REMINGTON RLP-199-131 DG LP USD $15.99 Buy It Now 10h 53m
BERLIOZ -Roberto Alagna - Bertrand De Billy CD -EMI -Gerard Depardieu USD $5.25 Buy It Now 12h 47m
Charles Ives Songs Record, A. Goehr, Gerard Schurmann, Marni Nixon, John McCabe USD $7.99 Buy It Now 12h 58m
GERARD The Pendulum ALT-32 CD JAPAN 2010 NEW USD $99.13 Buy It Now 13h 15m
GERARD KENNY PLAY ME SOM PORTER PLEASE CASSETTE TAPE MUSIC USD $6.57 Buy It Now 13h 45m
SCHUBERT SONGS...GERARD SOUZAY...DALTON BALDWIN...12''...PHILIPS RECORDS...! USD $4.99 [0 bids]
Robert Speaight ?- The Poems Of William Blake And Gerard Manley Hopkins USD $3.62 [1 bids]
Gerard Ruff - He'll Never Change [New CD] USD $17.05 Buy It Now 13h 53m
[COMEDY]~EXC 2 DOUBLE LP~GERARD HOFFNUNG~'Hoffnung'~[1973~UK IMPORT]~BBA RECORDS USD $3.88 Buy It Now 14h 40m
LSC 3018 - POULENC - Songs Of Poulenc GERARD SOUZAY - Excellent Con LP Record USD $10.52 Buy It Now 14h 41m
Gerard s/t Caribou LP PZ 34038 '76 OG Pop Rock Gerard McMahon USD $3.00 Buy It Now 14h 57m
GALUPPI - Motets / Confitebor Tibi Domine / Arripe Alpestri Vallem- Gerard LESNE USD $17.78 [0 bids]
Rare - DCs Young Animal Mix Tape (Gerard Way & Ray Toro) - RSD Exclusive 2017 USD $500.00 Buy It Now 14h 59m
GERARD JOLING - Love is in your eyes - 1985 German 2-track 7" Juke Box Single USD $13.16 Buy It Now 15h 4m
Gerard Way INTO THE CAVE WE WANDER RSD 2017 +Comic NEW 12" VINYL PICTURE DISC USD $20.99 [0 bids]
GERARD HOFFNUNG at the oxford union LF 1330 uk decca 1960 10" LP PS EX/EX USD $11.84 Buy It Now 15h 45m
Pop Promo Nm! 45 Bernard Gerard - The Theme From "Z" / "Z" Main Title On Columbi USD $5.00 Buy It Now 15h 51m
A Festival of Trumpets - New York Trumpet Ensemble - Gerard Schwarz ~ FAST SHIP! USD $17.81 Buy It Now 16h 4m
DANYEL GERARD SINGLE MADE IN PORTUGAL 45 PS 7 *BUTTERFLY* USD $9.99 Buy It Now 16h 9m
Gerard Kenny Made It Through The Rain Gatefold Sleeve Vinyl LP Album (1) USD $10.10 [0 bids]
The Poetry of Gerard Manley Hopkins-Read By Cyril Cusack USD $2.99 [0 bids]
GERARD KENNY " The Music of... " 1984 LP IMPRESSION LP1MP 6 USD $11.84 Buy It Now 16h 21m
GERARD KENNY " City Living " 1981 UK LP RCALP 6009 USD $11.84 Buy It Now 16h 21m
James Macandrew Gerard Piel - Camera Three Conversations With Editors LP VG+ 1st USD $18.00 Buy It Now 17h 6m
Gerard Schurmann: Chamber Music, Vol. 3, New Music USD $14.33 Buy It Now 17h 39m
Gerard Hoffnung - Timeless Hoffnung LP BBC USD $2.96 Buy It Now 17h 56m
Gerard Way My Chemical Romance Rock Action Figure USD $78.31 [0 bids]
USD $117.47 Buy It Now
5 CD Lot, 4 My Chemical Romance and 1 Gerard Way, used. USD $30.00 Buy It Now 19h 32m
GERARD The Ruins Of A Glass Fortress MICL-20005 CD JAPAN 2000 NEW USD $75.49 Buy It Now 19h 44m
The Music Teacher / Jose Van Dam / Gerard Corbiau USD $8.36 Buy It Now 19h 50m
Franz Schubert CD Gerard Souzay Die Schone Mullerin Dalton Baldwin PDO 1st press USD $32.00 Buy It Now 20h
Hagen, Gerard Trio : Song for Leslie CD USD $5.99 Buy It Now 20h 12m
PAUL GERARD Yo te adoro, Yo te amo 1975 LP, Rare LATIN Claromar CLP-3001, SEALED USD $59.98 Buy It Now 20h 14m
FREE US SHIP. on ANY 2+ CDs! ~Used,VeryGood CD Presencer, Gerard: Platypus USD $2.88 Buy It Now 20h 50m
FREE US SHIP. on ANY 2+ CDs! ~Used,Good CD Presencer, Gerard: Platypus USD $2.88 Buy It Now 20h 50m
Sealed DC'S YOUNG ANIMAL rsd 2017 PICTURE DISC + comic book/poster GERARD WAY USD $14.99 [0 bids]
Gerard Way 7" Splattered Vinyl RSD My Chemical Romance MCR Record Store Day USD $63.75 Buy It Now 23h 3m
Gerard St. Paul - 10 Hits Lennon & McCartney [New CD] Rmst, France - Import USD $16.04 Buy It Now 23h 7m
Stratas Sings Weill, Teresa Stratas, Gerard Schwarz, Nonesuch Records 9-79131-1 USD $8.00 Buy It Now 23h 37m
TOSHIO EGAWA'S GERARD Tba KICP-431 CD JAPAN 1994 OBI USD $168.24 Buy It Now 1 day
gerard souzay four french cantatas USD $3.99 Buy It Now 1 day
My Chemical Romance (1) Gerard Way Metal Hard Rock Band Classic Poster USD $7.89 Buy It Now 1 day
My Chemical Romance (1) Gerard Way Metal Hard Rock Band Classic Poster USD $10.52 Buy It Now 1 day
My Chemical Romance (1) Gerard Way Metal Hard Rock Band Classic Poster USD $21.06 Buy It Now 1 day
My Chemical Romance (10) Gerard Way Metal Hard Rock Band Classic Poster USD $7.89 Buy It Now 1 day
My Chemical Romance (10) Gerard Way Metal Hard Rock Band Classic Poster USD $10.52 Buy It Now 1 day
My Chemical Romance (10) Gerard Way Metal Hard Rock Band Classic Poster USD $21.06 Buy It Now 1 day
My Chemical Romance (11) Gerard Way Metal Hard Rock Band Classic Poster USD $7.89 Buy It Now 1 day
My Chemical Romance (11) Gerard Way Metal Hard Rock Band Classic Poster USD $10.52 Buy It Now 1 day
My Chemical Romance (11) Gerard Way Metal Hard Rock Band Classic Poster USD $21.06 Buy It Now 1 day
My Chemical Romance (12) Gerard Way Metal Hard Rock Band Classic Poster USD $7.89 Buy It Now 1 day
My Chemical Romance (12) Gerard Way Metal Hard Rock Band Classic Poster USD $10.52 Buy It Now 1 day
My Chemical Romance (12) Gerard Way Metal Hard Rock Band Classic Poster USD $21.06 Buy It Now 1 day
My Chemical Romance (13) Gerard Way Metal Hard Rock Band Classic Poster USD $7.89 Buy It Now 1 day
My Chemical Romance (13) Gerard Way Metal Hard Rock Band Classic Poster USD $10.52 Buy It Now 1 day
My Chemical Romance (13) Gerard Way Metal Hard Rock Band Classic Poster USD $21.06 Buy It Now 1 day
My Chemical Romance (2) Gerard Way Metal Hard Rock Band Classic Poster USD $7.89 Buy It Now 1 day
My Chemical Romance (2) Gerard Way Metal Hard Rock Band Classic Poster USD $10.52 Buy It Now 1 day
My Chemical Romance (2) Gerard Way Metal Hard Rock Band Classic Poster USD $21.06 Buy It Now 1 day
My Chemical Romance (3) Gerard Way Metal Hard Rock Band Classic Poster USD $7.89 Buy It Now 1 day

More places to buy GERARD music online Buy GERARD & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

GERARD Gerard ratings distribution

GERARD Gerard reviews

Review by lor68
3 stars Well you could also erase another half star, as this debut album didn't pay a tribute to the bombastic style by ELP at all, or any similar Prog band of the seventies at least (whose profusion of epic keyboards was the main target), but with its peek of harmonic solutions, being not so remarkable, it was alone a controversial episode, that is such a new-prog work with hints of hard rock music. In fact their stuff was often much inferior for example than that one produced by another Japanese band called "Teru's Symphonia" (regarding of their taste within the development of the suites) and something was missed at the beginning.Nevertheless here you find the analogical synthesizers and every kind of orchestration, which has been the typical "trademark" by K. Emerson, E.Jobson or Rick Wakeman for example, even though inside a certain "Marillionian" mood, which is disturbing nowadays... Toshio Egawa- the founder of the band- was not reduced to a derivative role only and the contribution of the Japanese keyboardist was interesting in a few circumstances,especially where he didn't want to give us any demonstration;but- apart from these considerations- I think that such work was quite personal yet, despite of their several stereotypes they liked to use,above all considering the epic and hard prog scene of the early eighties.Moreover their following transformation into a different ensemble, performing an hard rock genre definitively, made their stuff quite forgettable some years later!!!This was at the end a normal new-prog stuff, symphonic oriented and pretty much derivative, characterized by interesting music features-sometimes remarkable- and anything else ...make your own choice!!
Review by apps79
4 stars The japanese progressive rock scene tends to be one of strongest and surely one of my favourites prog rock movements with a personal bombastic sound.From what I've listened to (Ars Nova,Midas,Outer Limits,Kenso etc.), I'm totally blown out.GERARD must be considered one of the most consistent bands from Japan.Formed in early 80's by keyboardist Toshio Egawa,GERARD have a long and succesful career that lasts over 20 years.Egawa is a veteran of japanese prog rock,being formerly a member of great bands like Schezerade,Fromage and most importantly Novela,maybe the band who established the nowadays japanese symphonic style of rock.After his departure from Novela,Egawa formed GERARD without denying his former ''symphonic'' past.After several gigs,the band released their first eponymous debut in 1984.

This album is another example of great japanese prog rock created by mature musicians.The ELP influence is quite obvious through the grandiose and bombastic style of the keyboards of Egawa.Things do not stop here.There is an evident hard-rocking sound mostly created by the guitars,as well as some neo prog touches here and there.The ''Meridian'' intro sets the listener into the general atmosphere of the album with its symphonic/bombastic/melodic sound.The ''Orpheus'' suite is a decent example of a symphonic rock opus,with superb classical influenced piano,keyboards and vocals,a track very much in the vein of early ARENA.''Incantation'' is my favourite track.A 9 min. mini epic with beautiful melodic symph keyboards haunting it,followed later by equally melodic guitars.An emotional stunner!''Lasting memory'' is another ELP influenced without much variety,it's like a ballad-like suite with alternating keys and vocals.''Revenge'' is the first track where the hard rock influences of the band are in first place with the strong guitar start and the solos that come later,accompanied by bombastic synthesizers of Egawa.''Melting time'' is another mini-epic that has a slow start mainly covered with the voice of Yukihiro Fujimura,but later it changes to a mind-blowing over-complex organ/keyboards/guitars interplay.Great track!''Visionary dream'' should be considered as the ballad of the album without lacking in grandiosity or classical influences.The closer of the album is the most neo-proggish track of all,with AOR-ish synthesizers,rhythm,guitar solos and vocal melodies,it is quite enjoyable but has a lot of weaknesses compared to the other tracks...

GERARD's debut is a fine effort of symphonic progressive rock in the vein of ELP,mostly keyboard- driven (amazing work by Egawa in this section),lots of strong moments and great melodies...Don't let the neo-prog label prevent you from buying this album...This is pure grandiose quantitive symphonic prog!My fair rating is 3.5 stars...

Review by snobb
2 stars Debut album of Japanese keyboardist veteran Toshio Egawa one of projects. Opener "Meridian" sounds quite attractive - not original, but in good ELP tradition: heavy keyboards based bombastic melodic sound.

But from the second song I was disappointed: as often with Japanese prog rock bands (usually fusion or symphonic) the music is not only very secondary, but this time it's openly imitative. Keyboards sounds very synthetic, all the sound mix is unnatural, more like from cartoons, than from real life. In combination with extremely bombastic musicianship, almost all songs sound more as symphonic prog parody, soundtrack for comics, than real original compositions. Vocals are strange, spacey, but often out of place.

Some compositions are quite heavy, but it doesn't help. During all listening I had the feeling I listen to plastic joke, synthetic parody to symphonic prog release.

For heavy fans of SUCH music only.

4 stars I was quite impressed with this album; a great symphonic one emerging from the 80┤s, driven by keyboardist extraordinaire Toshio Egawa (his solo spot on the Novela live album is amazing and shows a clear rendition/tribute to Keith Emerson). There┤s a good balance between keyboards and guitars a ... (read more)

Report this review (#171093) | Posted by elpprogster | Thursday, May 15, 2008 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of GERARD "Gerard"