GERARD

4. Lasting memory (5:15)
5. Revenge (3:34)
6. Melting time (9:39)
Bonus tracks
7. Visionary dream (4:27)
8. Midnight dreamer (4:29)

Search GERARD Gerard lyrics

Search GERARD Gerard tabs

- Toshio Egawa / keyboards
- Yukihiro Fujimura / vocals, guitars
- Yõhei Kawada / bass
- Masaharu Satõ / drums
- Masaki Tanimoto / percussion
- Yasumasa Uotani / bass

GERARD MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy GERARD Gerard Music

Na Na Na [Single] by My Chemical Romance (Vinyl) Danger Days MCR Gerard Way USD $5.50 [4 bids]
USD $120.00 Buy It Now
29m 35s
GERARD Y SU PIANO LP VINYL BOLEROS LATIN ROMANTICOS RARE ARGENTINA BOLERO USD $9.97 Buy It Now 1h 51m
Danyel Gerard - Documents Sixties Rares 1962...plus - Rock & Roll USD $15.22 Buy It Now 1h 52m
Danyel Gerard - 1958-59...plus - Rock & Roll USD $15.22 Buy It Now 1h 52m
Danyel Gerard - Portrait 1958-70 - Pop Vocal USD $18.61 Buy It Now 1h 52m
Danyel Gerard - 1961-62 - Rock & Roll USD $15.22 Buy It Now 1h 52m
Döle, Gerard - Louisiana - Cajun/Zydeco/Swamp Pop USD $15.22 Buy It Now 1h 55m
Döle, Gerard & Others - Cajuns De Louisiane - Cajun/Zydeco/Swamp Pop USD $15.22 Buy It Now 1h 55m
Les Plus Belles Chansons De Gerard Lenorman - Gerard Lenorman New USD $20.18 Buy It Now 2h 27m
"Gerard Hoffnung at the Oxford Union" (recorded 1958) Mono vinyl 10" LP USD $1.56 [0 bids]
Chansons Yiddish tenderness et Rage - Ami Flammer, Moshe Leiser, Gerard Barreaux USD $9.79 Buy It Now 2h 47m
Gerard Hengeveld ?- Die Schönste Klaviermusik Vol. II Classical Piano LP Artone USD $8.99 Buy It Now 3h 47m
Hoffnung Hoffnung, Gerard CD-Audio New USD $17.37 Buy It Now 3h 52m
PHILIPS SAL3574 GERARD SOUZAY SINGS OPERATIC ARIAS EX/VG USD $7.79 Buy It Now 4h 38m
Brahms Serenade No 1 Gerard Schwarz LA Chamber NM USD $8.99 Buy It Now 4h 48m
GERARD JOLIMG - Chain of Love - 1987 Dutch 7" Juke Box Vinyl Single USD $15.59 Buy It Now 4h 58m
GERARD JOILING - Spanish Heart - Scarce 1986 German Juke Box Single USD $23.40 Buy It Now 5h
DANYEL GERARD Butterfly DP1800 EP we5404 USD $7.99 [0 bids]
Charles Ives Alexander Goehr Gerard Schurmann LP USD $9.99 Buy It Now 5h 16m
Gerard Jarry on MHS 1910 Haydn Three Violin Concertos USD $49.99 Buy It Now 6h 48m
Pablo Abraira Daniel Gerard Josue Raphael Baladistas Karaoke New Nuevo SEALED USD $13.99 Buy It Now 8h 24m
MOZART CONCERTO 4 - VIOLIN - GERARD POULET - OVERTURES - REMINGTON R 199 125 LP USD $14.99 Buy It Now 9h 13m
Gerard Hoffnung Hoffnung At The Oxford Union EP UK 7" vinyl single record USD $23.33 Buy It Now 13h 45m
STRANGE NURSERY-SELF TITLED-LP-VINYL-PROMO-NICHOLAS STIRLING-GERARD LECKEY-IMP USD $18.69 Buy It Now 15h
GERARD JARRY PIERRE AMOYAL - BACH Violin STU 71194 - LP USD $10.69 Buy It Now 17h 7m
Beatles/cinecitta' - Pansanel,Gerard & An New & Sealed CD-JEWEL CASE Free Shippi USD $34.48 Buy It Now 18h 3m
Most Wanted: Gerard Souzay - Melodies - Souzay / Paris Conse (CD Used Very Good) USD $8.39 Buy It Now 18h 24m
SXL 2211 1960 WIDEBAND FAURE REQUIEM OP 48 GERARD SOUZAY ERNEST ANSERMET*EX* USD $78.02 [0 bids]
POULENC PHILIPS HOLLAND LP QUATRE CYCLES DE MELODIES GERARD SOUZAY USD $7.95 Buy It Now 19h 4m
Schumann: Dichterliebe Op. 48 - Gerard Souzay (2014, CD New) USD $8.46 Buy It Now 19h 24m
Schumann: Liederkreis Op. 39 - Gerard Souzay (2014, CD New) USD $8.94 Buy It Now 19h 24m
La Selection - Gerard Lenorman (CD Used Very Good) USD $13.29 Buy It Now 19h 48m
GERARD JARRY-RAVEL: PIANO TRIO. VIOLIN SONATA ETC.-JAPAN CD D73 USD $18.50 Buy It Now 20h 8m
Nadja Salerno Sonnenberg Gerard Schwarz Sealed EMI/ANGEL LP USD $10.39 Buy It Now 20h 44m
Hovhaness/Sinfonie 29 - Gerard Schwarz New & Sealed Compact Disc Free Shipping USD $24.93 Buy It Now 21h 5m
PETER MENNIN MOBY DICK GERARD SCHWARZ CD USD $3.00 Buy It Now 21h 29m
MEGA RARE FRENCH PROMO PSYCH PROG POP 5 LPs + 7" BOX GERARD MANSET 1968-1976 USD $99.99 [1 bids]
Best of Gerard Edery USD $13.54 Buy It Now 23h 40m
GERARD MAINVILLE Y SU ORQUESTA SAX IN LOVE sexy cover ARGENTINA LP USD $36.51 Buy It Now 23h 43m
GERARD WAY (My Chemical Romance) - Magazine Poster USD $7.02 Buy It Now 23h 47m
Sleep in Heavenly Peace - Gerard,Genevieve New & Sealed CD-JEWEL CASE Free Shipp USD $36.12 Buy It Now 1 day
Haydn - 6 Flute Quartets Op. 5 Jean Pierre Rampal Gerard Harry Angel 36226 LP US USD $5.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Gerard Kenny Fit To Be Tied/Same(MONO) 45 RPM PROMO USD $7.00 Buy It Now 1 day
GERARD SOUZAY & DALTON BALDWIN serenade songs LP Mint- LSC 3082 Vinyl 1969 USD $9.00 Buy It Now 1 day
33 RPM Vinyl WLP Gerard Schwarz Cornet Favorites Columbia M34553 102814KME USD $14.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Dans Les Bayous De La Louisiane - Dole,Gerard New & Sealed CD-JEWEL CASE Free Sh USD $28.14 Buy It Now 1 day
Danyel Gerard CBS 45 Record #5420 EX PS Butterfly / Le Petit Ours En Pluche USD $15.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Hoffnung At the Oxford Union - Gerard Hoffnung New & Sealed Compact Disc Free Sh USD $14.51 Buy It Now 1 day
Ambientism - David Gerard (2005, CD New) USD $14.17 Buy It Now 1 day
Wolfgang Holzmair: Melodies Francaises Faure Ravel Duparc CD Gerard Wyss USD $2.79 Buy It Now 1 day
MARY ROOS gilber montagne DR. HOOK gerard lenorman ISRAEL ISRAELI LP USD $40.00 Buy It Now 1 day
SIMON & GARFUNKEL Carpenters Danyel Gerard THAILAND Issue 7" EP FT946 USD $12.41 [0 bids]
GERARD ABITON - COMPLETE MUSIC FOR GUITAR 4 CD NEW+ PONCE,MANUEL MARIA USD $19.93 Buy It Now 1 day
GERARD HARRIS AND DIALOG joseph's path MVLP 17 uk move 1986 LP PS EX/VG+ USD $20.17 Buy It Now 1 day
hear ? DANYEL GERARD on s'en balance +3 FRENCH 45 7'' EP SURF CALYPSO USD $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
SAMY CATES & GERARD SOTTO satisfaction ROLLING STONES version FRENCH 45 7'' EP USD $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Gerard Lenorman: Au Dela Des Reves LP CBS Canada 1977 PFS 90453 USD $17.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE single CD I Don't Love You + CANCER LIVE gerard way band USD $24.99 Buy It Now 1 day
DANYEL GERARD BUTTERFLY / ONE WHITE ROSE VINYL 7" SINGLE USD $5.77 Buy It Now 1 day
Traditional Cajun Accordion - Dile,Gerard (2009, CD New) USD $15.09 Buy It Now 1 day
Meditations for Daily Joy - Gerard,Genevieve New & Sealed CD-JEWEL CASE Free Shi USD $36.97 Buy It Now 1 day
Beethoven-willems Collection - Willems,Gerard New & Sealed CD-JEWEL CASE Free Sh USD $119.14 Buy It Now 1 day
What Lies Between by John Gerard USD $4.11 Buy It Now 1 day
Indigo Girls / 1200 Curfews (CD, 2 Discs) Michelle Malone, Gerard McHugh GREAT!! USD $1.69 Buy It Now 1 day
Tovah Feldshuh In Tallulah Hallelujah by Yves Gerard Issembert USD $7.09 Buy It Now 1 day
Philips C32 Gerard SOUZAY baritone Dalton BALDWIN piano FAURE Limited Edition LP USD $9.75 Buy It Now 1 day
Far Horizons - Hagen,Gerard Trio New & Sealed CD-JEWEL CASE Free Shipping USD $25.41 Buy It Now 1 day
Capitol G 7224 Gerard SOUZAY baritone Dalton BALDWIN piano World of Song 1959 LP USD $5.20 Buy It Now 1 day
1957 GERARD BLENE JAZZ JUBILEE Moment Of Desire ORIG PRESS SEALED ~ CHEESECAKE USD $100.00 Buy It Now 1 day
DANTON ULTRA RARE SEALED SOUNDTRACK CASSETTE TAPE! GERARD DEPARDIEU USD $9.16 Buy It Now 1 day
Schwarz,Gerard - Classic Trumpet (CD New) USD $14.31 Buy It Now 1 day
GERARD JOLING LOVE IS IN YOUR EYES (1985) JAPAN CD T32Y-1004 AOR USD $24.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Gerard Hoffnung - Hoffnung At The Oxford Union CD USD $11.89 Buy It Now 1 day
SR1-My Chemical Romance Gerard Way t-shirt (longsleve & hoodie available) USD $23.99 Buy It Now 1 day
SR2-My Chemical Romance Gerard Way t-shirt (longsleve & hoodie available) USD $23.99 Buy It Now 1 day
SR3-My Chemical Romance Gerard Way t-shirt (longsleve & hoodie available) USD $23.99 Buy It Now 1 day
0 result found for "GERARD"
Visit LPCDressisues.com for more results

More places to buy GERARD music online Buy GERARD & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for GERARD DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

GERARD Gerard ratings distribution

GERARD Gerard reviews

Review by lor68
3 stars Well you could also erase another half star, as this debut album didn't pay a tribute to the bombastic style by ELP at all, or any similar Prog band of the seventies at least (whose profusion of epic keyboards was the main target), but with its peek of harmonic solutions, being not so remarkable, it was alone a controversial episode, that is such a new-prog work with hints of hard rock music. In fact their stuff was often much inferior for example than that one produced by another Japanese band called "Teru's Symphonia" (regarding of their taste within the development of the suites) and something was missed at the beginning.Nevertheless here you find the analogical synthesizers and every kind of orchestration, which has been the typical "trademark" by K. Emerson, E.Jobson or Rick Wakeman for example, even though inside a certain "Marillionian" mood, which is disturbing nowadays... Toshio Egawa- the founder of the band- was not reduced to a derivative role only and the contribution of the Japanese keyboardist was interesting in a few circumstances,especially where he didn't want to give us any demonstration;but- apart from these considerations- I think that such work was quite personal yet, despite of their several stereotypes they liked to use,above all considering the epic and hard prog scene of the early eighties.Moreover their following transformation into a different ensemble, performing an hard rock genre definitively, made their stuff quite forgettable some years later!!!This was at the end a normal new-prog stuff, symphonic oriented and pretty much derivative, characterized by interesting music features-sometimes remarkable- and anything else ...make your own choice!!

Review by apps79
4 stars The japanese progressive rock scene tends to be one of strongest and surely one of my favourites prog rock movements with a personal bombastic sound.From what I've listened to (Ars Nova,Midas,Outer Limits,Kenso etc.), I'm totally blown out.GERARD must be considered one of the most consistent bands from Japan.Formed in early 80's by keyboardist Toshio Egawa,GERARD have a long and succesful career that lasts over 20 years.Egawa is a veteran of japanese prog rock,being formerly a member of great bands like Schezerade,Fromage and most importantly Novela,maybe the band who established the nowadays japanese symphonic style of rock.After his departure from Novela,Egawa formed GERARD without denying his former ''symphonic'' past.After several gigs,the band released their first eponymous debut in 1984.

This album is another example of great japanese prog rock created by mature musicians.The ELP influence is quite obvious through the grandiose and bombastic style of the keyboards of Egawa.Things do not stop here.There is an evident hard-rocking sound mostly created by the guitars,as well as some neo prog touches here and there.The ''Meridian'' intro sets the listener into the general atmosphere of the album with its symphonic/bombastic/melodic sound.The ''Orpheus'' suite is a decent example of a symphonic rock opus,with superb classical influenced piano,keyboards and vocals,a track very much in the vein of early ARENA.''Incantation'' is my favourite track.A 9 min. mini epic with beautiful melodic symph keyboards haunting it,followed later by equally melodic guitars.An emotional stunner!''Lasting memory'' is another ELP influenced without much variety,it's like a ballad-like suite with alternating keys and vocals.''Revenge'' is the first track where the hard rock influences of the band are in first place with the strong guitar start and the solos that come later,accompanied by bombastic synthesizers of Egawa.''Melting time'' is another mini-epic that has a slow start mainly covered with the voice of Yukihiro Fujimura,but later it changes to a mind-blowing over-complex organ/keyboards/guitars interplay.Great track!''Visionary dream'' should be considered as the ballad of the album without lacking in grandiosity or classical influences.The closer of the album is the most neo-proggish track of all,with AOR-ish synthesizers,rhythm,guitar solos and vocal melodies,it is quite enjoyable but has a lot of weaknesses compared to the other tracks...

GERARD's debut is a fine effort of symphonic progressive rock in the vein of ELP,mostly keyboard- driven (amazing work by Egawa in this section),lots of strong moments and great melodies...Don't let the neo-prog label prevent you from buying this album...This is pure grandiose quantitive symphonic prog!My fair rating is 3.5 stars...

Review by snobb
2 stars Debut album of Japanese keyboardist veteran Toshio Egawa one of projects. Opener "Meridian" sounds quite attractive - not original, but in good ELP tradition: heavy keyboards based bombastic melodic sound.

But from the second song I was disappointed: as often with Japanese prog rock bands (usually fusion or symphonic) the music is not only very secondary, but this time it's openly imitative. Keyboards sounds very synthetic, all the sound mix is unnatural, more like from cartoons, than from real life. In combination with extremely bombastic musicianship, almost all songs sound more as symphonic prog parody, soundtrack for comics, than real original compositions. Vocals are strange, spacey, but often out of place.

Some compositions are quite heavy, but it doesn't help. During all listening I had the feeling I listen to plastic joke, synthetic parody to symphonic prog release.

For heavy fans of SUCH music only.

4 stars I was quite impressed with this album; a great symphonic one emerging from the 80´s, driven by keyboardist extraordinaire Toshio Egawa (his solo spot on the Novela live album is amazing and shows a clear rendition/tribute to Keith Emerson). There´s a good balance between keyboards and guitars a ... (read more)

Report this review (#171093) | Posted by elpprogster | Thursday, May 15, 2008 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of GERARD "Gerard"