GERARD

4. Lasting memory (5:15)
5. Revenge (3:34)
6. Melting time (9:39)
Bonus tracks
7. Visionary dream (4:27)
8. Midnight dreamer (4:29)

Search GERARD Gerard lyrics

Search GERARD Gerard tabs

- Toshio Egawa / keyboards
- Yukihiro Fujimura / vocals, guitars
- Yõhei Kawada / bass
- Masaharu Satõ / drums
- Masaki Tanimoto / percussion
- Yasumasa Uotani / bass

GERARD MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy GERARD Gerard Music

300 - Movie Soundtrack - CD - 2007 - Gerard Butler. USD $7.30 [0 bids]
38m 59s
GERARD HOFFNUNG At The Oxford Union UK 7" VINYL EP DFE 8682 MONO ex USD $2.91 [0 bids]
53m 47s
Toccata : music for two guitars. Gerard Abiton, Jürgen Schöllmann LP - SEALED USD $27.00 Buy It Now 1h 28m
Gerard Hoffnung At The Oxford Union - RARE Original 1960 UK Decca 10" LP Comedy USD $22.32 Buy It Now 1h 30m
Gerard Gillen - Chapel Organ of Trinity College Dublin (1971 LP) NIRC NIR 003 USD $18.98 Buy It Now 2h 11m
DANYEL GERARD Butterfly COLUMBIA PROMO 45-4-45468 FRENCH POP ARTIST USD $16.00 Buy It Now 2h 35m
GERARD WAY My Chemical Romance PHOTO Print POSTER Hesitant Alien Black Parade 08 USD $4.34 Buy It Now 4h 42m
GERARD WAY My Chemical Romance PHOTO Print POSTER Hesitant Alien Black Parade 08 USD $6.19 Buy It Now 4h 42m
GERARD WAY My Chemical Romance PHOTO Print POSTER Hesitant Alien Black Parade 08 USD $18.61 Buy It Now 4h 42m
GERARD WAY Hesitant Alien PHOTO Print POSTER My Chemical Romance Black Parade 09 USD $4.34 Buy It Now 4h 42m
GERARD WAY Hesitant Alien PHOTO Print POSTER My Chemical Romance Black Parade 09 USD $6.19 Buy It Now 4h 42m
GERARD WAY Hesitant Alien PHOTO Print POSTER My Chemical Romance Black Parade 09 USD $18.61 Buy It Now 4h 42m
Music For Flute - Emmanuel / Wyss,Gerard Pahud (CD Used Very Good) USD $14.60 Buy It Now 4h 50m
Noel Edmonds introduces Record Year Gerard Kenny Fantasy LB 11 Vinyl Single USD $5.10 Buy It Now 5h 4m
French Operatic Arias GERARD SOUZAY Paul Bonneau UK DECCA LXT 5269 USD $25.00 Buy It Now 5h 14m
Gerard Way - Pinkish (2016) Record Store Day (RSD) Splatter My Chemical Romance USD $18.98 [0 bids]
Gerard Way-Zero Zero/Television All The Time 12" Picture Disc NEW RSD 2015 Vinyl USD $41.39 Buy It Now 5h 33m
GERARD GARNO Guitar For the Holidays cassette tape 1992 solo classical Christmas USD $24.00 Buy It Now 6h 31m
Songs Tales Ditties Louisiana LP Folkways Gerard Dole USD $32.00 Buy It Now 6h 49m
Gerard Presencer - Chasing Reality (2003) USD $1.46 [1 bids]
GERARD KENNY: Fantasy (1980). USD $1.46 [0 bids]
NM LP~GERARD~Self Titled~[TOSHIO EGAWA]~[Original 1983 NEXUS~JAPAN IMPORT~Issue] USD $13.97 Buy It Now 7h 7m
SCHUBERT-ALFONSO UND ESTRELLA-GERARD KORSTEN 2CD SET USD $29.99 Buy It Now 7h 12m
'L'INSOLENT' SOUNDTRACK OST 45 France Bernard Gerard Rare USD $9.99 [0 bids]
The Top 10 of Classical Music, 1776-1787 by Bernd Meiser, Daniel Gerard,... USD $6.99 Buy It Now 7h 29m
Quintin Gerard W. - Before It's Gone [CD New] USD $20.95 Buy It Now 8h 15m
Gerard Philipe - Raconte Aux Enfants [CD New] USD $26.98 Buy It Now 8h 16m
Gerard Schwarz - Music For Trumpet and Piano Music Minus One Vinyl LP USD $20.97 Buy It Now 8h 18m
Gerard Ruymen LEGLEY/KERSTERS/ROSSEAU Viola Sonatas - Alpha DBM-V 2188 USD $25.00 Buy It Now 8h 36m
Most Wanted: Gerard Souzay - Melodies - Souzay / Paris Conse (CD Used Very Good) USD $7.93 Buy It Now 9h 25m
Pablo Abraira Daniel Gerard Josue Raphael Baladistas Karaoke New Nuevo SEALED USD $13.99 Buy It Now 10h
JAMES MACANDREW GERARD PIEL camera three conversations with editors LP VG+ 1965 USD $25.00 Buy It Now 10h 8m
PATHE EMI FALP 30330 FRANCE, GERARD SOUZAY: DES MELODIES DE MAURICE RAVEL USD $30.00 Buy It Now 10h 24m
Schaub, Gerard-Sonata A-Dur Sonata B-Moll Par CD NEW USD $15.18 Buy It Now 10h 31m
Emmanuel Pahud; Gerard Wyss-Floetenmusik CD NEW USD $16.61 Buy It Now 10h 31m
Kerrang! Poster Page ~ Gerard Way ~ Plus Free Clippings ~Unused USD $2.92 [0 bids]
Howard Hanson, Gerard Schwartz, , Howard Hanson Symphonies No. 1 "Nordic" and No USD $8.00 Buy It Now 11h
Gerard Way 12" Vinyl Picture Disc My Chemical Romance MCR Record Store Day RSD USD $49.99 Buy It Now 12h 26m
The Wandering Minstrel Gerard Campbell - London BBLA 16 USD $7.29 Buy It Now 12h 44m
Rare Gerard Tersmeden Swedish Jazz 45 - HEAR USD $14.95 [0 bids]
Gerard Schurmann: Music for Violin and Piano CD NEW USD $16.61 Buy It Now 15h 41m
Gerard Schurmann: Chamber Music CD NEW USD $16.61 Buy It Now 15h 42m
Gerard Schwarz Dvorak Serenade Op 22 Delos DMS-3011 Japan Stereo LP digital USD $23.51 Buy It Now 15h 52m
GERARD HOFFNUNG - THE HOFFNUNG MUSIC FESTIVAL CONCERT - 12" VINYL LP USD $2.91 Buy It Now 18h 56m
THE LOST CONTINENT (Gerard Schurmann) OOP GDI Hammer Soundtrack Score OST CD NM USD $16.06 Buy It Now 20h 18m
Gerard Lenorman Gerard Lenorman Vinyl Record USD $14.54 Buy It Now 20h 19m
Cornet Favorites by Schwarz, Gerard USD $7.35 Buy It Now 20h 39m
James Lord Henry James La Bete Dans La Jungle Gerard Depardieu Fanny Ardant [CD] USD $21.84 Buy It Now 23h 13m
CLAUDE LEVEILLEE - "Contact" (EX-), Rare QUEBEC Instr Prog Jazz w/ GERARD MANSET USD $6.86 Buy It Now 1 day
Rlpo/Gerard Schwarz - Strauss: Sinfonia Domestica (NEW 2CD) USD $24.09 Buy It Now 1 day
Brahms Serenade 1 Gerard Schwarz Nonesuch 79065 LP vinyl USD $10.08 Buy It Now 1 day
Before It's Gone - Quintin Gerard W. (CD Used Very Good) USD $18.95 Buy It Now 1 day
Memory Hill * by PJ Harvey, Dave Gerard (CD, Feb-1995, PolyGram) USD $7.15 Buy It Now 1 day
KUN WOO PAIK GERARD SCHWARZ FRENCH INFLUENCE HARLEQUIN HAR 3802 USA NM RARE USD $29.99 [0 bids]
Gerard Lenorman, Le Best of (2007) CD BRAND NEW at MusicaMonette from Canada USD $13.73 Buy It Now 1 day
ALL FOR A DREAM GERARD KENNY USD $16.00 Buy It Now 1 day
GERARD WAY My Chemical Romance PHOTO Print POSTER Hesitant Alien Shirt CD 014 USD $4.34 Buy It Now 1 day
GERARD WAY My Chemical Romance PHOTO Print POSTER Hesitant Alien Shirt CD 014 USD $6.19 Buy It Now 1 day
GERARD WAY My Chemical Romance PHOTO Print POSTER Hesitant Alien Shirt CD 014 USD $18.61 Buy It Now 1 day
GERARD WAY My Chemical Romance PHOTO Print POSTER Hesitant Alien Shirt CD 015 USD $4.34 Buy It Now 1 day
GERARD WAY My Chemical Romance PHOTO Print POSTER Hesitant Alien Shirt CD 015 USD $6.19 Buy It Now 1 day
GERARD WAY My Chemical Romance PHOTO Print POSTER Hesitant Alien Shirt CD 015 USD $18.61 Buy It Now 1 day
GERARD WAY My Chemical Romance PHOTO Print POSTER Hesitant Alien Shirt CD 016 USD $4.34 Buy It Now 1 day
GERARD WAY My Chemical Romance PHOTO Print POSTER Hesitant Alien Shirt CD 016 USD $6.19 Buy It Now 1 day
GERARD WAY My Chemical Romance PHOTO Print POSTER Hesitant Alien Shirt CD 016 USD $18.61 Buy It Now 1 day
GERARD WAY My Chemical Romance PHOTO Print POSTER Hesitant Alien Black Parade 17 USD $4.34 Buy It Now 1 day
GERARD WAY My Chemical Romance PHOTO Print POSTER Hesitant Alien Black Parade 17 USD $6.19 Buy It Now 1 day
GERARD WAY My Chemical Romance PHOTO Print POSTER Hesitant Alien Black Parade 17 USD $18.61 Buy It Now 1 day
GERARD WAY My Chemical Romance PHOTO Print POSTER Hesitant Alien Black Parade 18 USD $4.34 Buy It Now 1 day
GERARD WAY My Chemical Romance PHOTO Print POSTER Hesitant Alien Black Parade 18 USD $6.19 Buy It Now 1 day
GERARD WAY My Chemical Romance PHOTO Print POSTER Hesitant Alien Black Parade 18 USD $18.61 Buy It Now 1 day
GERARD WAY My Chemical Romance PHOTO Print POSTER Hesitant Alien Black Parade 19 USD $4.34 Buy It Now 1 day
GERARD WAY My Chemical Romance PHOTO Print POSTER Hesitant Alien Black Parade 19 USD $6.19 Buy It Now 1 day
GERARD WAY My Chemical Romance PHOTO Print POSTER Hesitant Alien Black Parade 19 USD $18.61 Buy It Now 1 day
GERARD KENNY Red Hot Radio 7" B/w Summertime Sunshine (rca105) UK Rca 1981 USD $6.12 Buy It Now 1 day
Gerard Lenorman - Les Grandes Chansons - CD USD $7.63 Buy It Now 1 day
Songs of Poulenc by Gerard Souzay and Dalton Baldwin ; LP (RCA) New/Sealed USD $99.95 Buy It Now 1 day
Gerard Kenny-Fantasy-1980 7" single USD $2.91 Buy It Now 1 day
GERARD WAY Pinkish/Don't Try RECORD STORE DAY 2016 Splatter Vinyl SEALED USD $29.99 Buy It Now 1 day
GERARD KENNY - NO MAN'S LAND (FROM 'WIDOWS' TV SERIES) 7" VINYL PS USD $5.83 Buy It Now 1 day
Gijs Hendriks Quartet-Run A Risk-Gerard Flemal 1002-BELGIUM USD $19.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Lp SATURNE FRANCE 10" DANCING Nº 5 LD 2017 HENRI RENAUD PHILIPPE GERARD ENSEMBLE USD $30.00 Buy It Now 1 day
CD: Gerard Lesne Il Seminario musicale Dans un bois solitaire 1999 Virgin USD $14.95 Buy It Now 1 day
Gerard Hoffnung Oxford Union - The Bricklayer + 2 Tracks 7" EP 45 RPM Record USD $3.58 Buy It Now 1 day
(CD) Live In Marseille / Gerard / Japanese ProgRock / [MUSEA] USD $11.99 Buy It Now 1 day
(CD) Meridian [French Import] / Gerard / Japanese ProgRock USD $69.99 Buy It Now 1 day
GERARD WAY Pinkish Don't Try RSD 2016 7" Coloured Vinyl MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE MINT USD $42.29 Buy It Now 1 day
Gerard Way Pinkish b/w Don't Try 7" vinyl record RSD 2016, MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE USD $20.99 Buy It Now 1 day
(CD) Pendulum [French Import] / Gerard / Japanese ProgRock USD $15.99 Buy It Now 1 day
GERARD HOFFNUNG - The Best of | RARE classical Angel LP USD $7.99 Buy It Now 1 day
(CD) Pandora's Box [French Import] / Gerard / Japanese ProgRock USD $21.99 Buy It Now 1 day
49p START Gerard Hoffnung Hoffnung At The Oxford Union UK 45 7" EP +Picture Slee USD $0.72 [0 bids]
0 result found for "GERARD"
Visit LPCDressisues.com for more results

More places to buy GERARD music online Buy GERARD & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for GERARD DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

GERARD Gerard ratings distribution

GERARD Gerard reviews

Review by lor68
3 stars Well you could also erase another half star, as this debut album didn't pay a tribute to the bombastic style by ELP at all, or any similar Prog band of the seventies at least (whose profusion of epic keyboards was the main target), but with its peek of harmonic solutions, being not so remarkable, it was alone a controversial episode, that is such a new-prog work with hints of hard rock music. In fact their stuff was often much inferior for example than that one produced by another Japanese band called "Teru's Symphonia" (regarding of their taste within the development of the suites) and something was missed at the beginning.Nevertheless here you find the analogical synthesizers and every kind of orchestration, which has been the typical "trademark" by K. Emerson, E.Jobson or Rick Wakeman for example, even though inside a certain "Marillionian" mood, which is disturbing nowadays... Toshio Egawa- the founder of the band- was not reduced to a derivative role only and the contribution of the Japanese keyboardist was interesting in a few circumstances,especially where he didn't want to give us any demonstration;but- apart from these considerations- I think that such work was quite personal yet, despite of their several stereotypes they liked to use,above all considering the epic and hard prog scene of the early eighties.Moreover their following transformation into a different ensemble, performing an hard rock genre definitively, made their stuff quite forgettable some years later!!!This was at the end a normal new-prog stuff, symphonic oriented and pretty much derivative, characterized by interesting music features-sometimes remarkable- and anything else ...make your own choice!!

Review by apps79
4 stars The japanese progressive rock scene tends to be one of strongest and surely one of my favourites prog rock movements with a personal bombastic sound.From what I've listened to (Ars Nova,Midas,Outer Limits,Kenso etc.), I'm totally blown out.GERARD must be considered one of the most consistent bands from Japan.Formed in early 80's by keyboardist Toshio Egawa,GERARD have a long and succesful career that lasts over 20 years.Egawa is a veteran of japanese prog rock,being formerly a member of great bands like Schezerade,Fromage and most importantly Novela,maybe the band who established the nowadays japanese symphonic style of rock.After his departure from Novela,Egawa formed GERARD without denying his former ''symphonic'' past.After several gigs,the band released their first eponymous debut in 1984.

This album is another example of great japanese prog rock created by mature musicians.The ELP influence is quite obvious through the grandiose and bombastic style of the keyboards of Egawa.Things do not stop here.There is an evident hard-rocking sound mostly created by the guitars,as well as some neo prog touches here and there.The ''Meridian'' intro sets the listener into the general atmosphere of the album with its symphonic/bombastic/melodic sound.The ''Orpheus'' suite is a decent example of a symphonic rock opus,with superb classical influenced piano,keyboards and vocals,a track very much in the vein of early ARENA.''Incantation'' is my favourite track.A 9 min. mini epic with beautiful melodic symph keyboards haunting it,followed later by equally melodic guitars.An emotional stunner!''Lasting memory'' is another ELP influenced without much variety,it's like a ballad-like suite with alternating keys and vocals.''Revenge'' is the first track where the hard rock influences of the band are in first place with the strong guitar start and the solos that come later,accompanied by bombastic synthesizers of Egawa.''Melting time'' is another mini-epic that has a slow start mainly covered with the voice of Yukihiro Fujimura,but later it changes to a mind-blowing over-complex organ/keyboards/guitars interplay.Great track!''Visionary dream'' should be considered as the ballad of the album without lacking in grandiosity or classical influences.The closer of the album is the most neo-proggish track of all,with AOR-ish synthesizers,rhythm,guitar solos and vocal melodies,it is quite enjoyable but has a lot of weaknesses compared to the other tracks...

GERARD's debut is a fine effort of symphonic progressive rock in the vein of ELP,mostly keyboard- driven (amazing work by Egawa in this section),lots of strong moments and great melodies...Don't let the neo-prog label prevent you from buying this album...This is pure grandiose quantitive symphonic prog!My fair rating is 3.5 stars...

Review by snobb
2 stars Debut album of Japanese keyboardist veteran Toshio Egawa one of projects. Opener "Meridian" sounds quite attractive - not original, but in good ELP tradition: heavy keyboards based bombastic melodic sound.

But from the second song I was disappointed: as often with Japanese prog rock bands (usually fusion or symphonic) the music is not only very secondary, but this time it's openly imitative. Keyboards sounds very synthetic, all the sound mix is unnatural, more like from cartoons, than from real life. In combination with extremely bombastic musicianship, almost all songs sound more as symphonic prog parody, soundtrack for comics, than real original compositions. Vocals are strange, spacey, but often out of place.

Some compositions are quite heavy, but it doesn't help. During all listening I had the feeling I listen to plastic joke, synthetic parody to symphonic prog release.

For heavy fans of SUCH music only.

4 stars I was quite impressed with this album; a great symphonic one emerging from the 80´s, driven by keyboardist extraordinaire Toshio Egawa (his solo spot on the Novela live album is amazing and shows a clear rendition/tribute to Keith Emerson). There´s a good balance between keyboards and guitars a ... (read more)

Report this review (#171093) | Posted by elpprogster | Thursday, May 15, 2008 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of GERARD "Gerard"