WHEN WE CHANGED YOU

XNA

XNA When We Changed You album cover

Buy XNA Music
Studio Album, released in 2013

1. At Childhood's Beginning (2:01)
2. When We Changed You (7:19)
3. Banner of the Whyte Boar (15:04)
4. The Flying Dutchman (9:27)
5. The Vale of Avalon (7:08)
6. Annapurna (8:29)
7. At Childhood's End (16:06)

Search XNA When We Changed You lyrics

Search XNA When We Changed You tabs

David Hussey/ lead vocals
Adam Malin/ keyboards
Scott Connor/ drums/ percussion
Danny Bryle/ guitars
Billy Sherwood/ Bass, additional guitars

Thanks to AtomicCrimsonRush for the addition
and to AtomicCrimsonRush for the last updates

XNA MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy XNA When We Changed You Music

When We Changed YouWhen We Changed You
Cleopatra 2013
When We Changed You by Xna (2013) Audio CDWhen We Changed You by Xna (2013) Audio CD
Cleopatra

More places to buy XNA music online Buy XNA & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for XNA DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

XNA When We Changed You ratings distribution

XNA When We Changed You reviews

Review by b_olariu
4 stars XNA was formed in LA - USA few years back by vocalist David Hussey, with one album released so far in 2013 named When we changed you. From the start I want to say that I like what I've heared here, the music incorporates diffrent influences like Genesis or Yes from the old school or similar with more modern acts like Mars Hallow , plus famous Billy Sherwood is present here besides he done the production, mixing, recording he handle the bass duties on this release and aswell some guitar parts. Pieces are lenghty minus opening short one, has elaborated arrangements, dominated by vocal lines, guitar parts and keybords passages. I like the vocal lines, I'm not bothered at all by David Hussey voice like other complain, he has a perfect voice for such music with a specific british english tone. The music is melodic with nice twisted parts slow passages more uptempo all wraped in a symphonic prog aproach, a fav of mine from here are When We Changed You or Banner of the Whyte Boar with a folky aproach, very good in my opinion. Sherwwod himself describes the album like this "deep lyrics and music, very orchestral and dynamic, in the way old school Genesis was done.", nothing more to say just listen and convinced yourself that this album is good towards great. For me a winner and 4 stars for sure., I have to mention that the art work and the whole package is impressive, very nice. All in all for fans of symphonic prog, those who enjoy both old school like Genesis, Yes, Starcastle, or Mars Hallow, etc from more recent prog bands.

Send comments to b_olariu (BETA) | Report this review (#1115064) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, January 16, 2014

5 stars It's really great when a new band releases their first album and it really strikes a chord(no pun intended). Such is the case with XNA's new album, "When We Changed You". This is clearly classic Yes and Genesis influenced symphonic prog. It opens with a short bombastic keyboard instrumental, and the ... (read more)

Report this review (#1114234) | Posted by emperorken | Tuesday, January 14, 2014 | Review Permanlink

2 stars Comments based on a purchased download from Amazon. All the ingredients for a great album are here. Well written songs with very interesting touches throughout. The musicians know how to play, great stuff. The problem for me is the mix/production. The entire album has a flat, shallow, shril ... (read more)

Report this review (#1073582) | Posted by OneOpinion | Wednesday, November 06, 2013 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of XNA "When We Changed You"