PARADISE FILTER

Caravan Paradise Filter album cover

Good, but non-essential

Buy CARAVAN Music
Studio Album, released in 2013

1. All This Could Be Yours (4:30)
2. I'm On My Way (4:27)
3. Fingers In The Till (4:45)
4. This Is What We Are (4:11)
5. Dead Man Walking (5:59)
6. Farewell My Old Friend (4:07)
7. Pain In The Arse (4:30)
8. Trust Me I Am A Doctor (4:28)
9. I'll Be There For You (6:14)
10. The Paradise Filter (6:0)

Search CARAVAN Paradise Filter lyrics

- Jim Leverton/Bass, backing vocals

Digital release : Pledge Music: December 2013
CD Release:
Vinyl release:

Thanks to chris s for the addition

CARAVAN MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy CARAVAN Paradise Filter Music

In the Land of Grey & PinkIn the Land of Grey & Pink
Universal UK 2011
Show of Our Lives: Caravan at BBC 1968-1975Show of Our Lives: Caravan at BBC 1968-1975
Universal I.S. 2007
CaravanCaravan
Universal I.S. 2002
If I Could Do It All Over Again I'd Do ItIf I Could Do It All Over Again I'd Do It
Polygram UK 2001
For Girls Who Grow Plump in NightFor Girls Who Grow Plump in Night
Polygram UK 2005
In the Land of Grey & PinkIn the Land of Grey & Pink
Polygram UK 2005
Paradise FilterParadise Filter
Imports 2014
ROBIN TROWER CARAVAN TO MIDNIGHT LP 1978 COVER HAS CORNER CUT USA US $16.23 Buy It Now 47m 29s
CARAVAN CANTERBURY TALES - THE BEST OF LP DOUBLE ALBUM IN G/FOLD COVER UK US $35.72 Buy It Now 1h 33m
Caravan debut album reissue UK 1972 MGM 2353 058 Ex. cond + trashed original! US $50.33 [10 bids]
Swingin Caravan - Mayumi,Kokima New & Sealed CD-JEWEL CASE Free Shipping US $27.72 Buy It Now 1h 52m
Caravan - Live In Concert At Metropolis Studios London (NEW CD+DVD) US $22.31 Buy It Now 2h 27m
Caravan - If I Could Do It All Over Again Id Do It All Over [Vinyl New] US $21.10 Buy It Now 2h 55m
CARAVAN . IF I COULD DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN . 1970 UK STEREO LP DECCA SKL5052 ~ NM US $51.00 [11 bids]
CARAVAN - BLIND DOG AT ST. DUNSTAN'S - NEW CD US $9.87 Buy It Now 3h 9m
AMERICAN CARAVAN VOL.4 8 TRACK TAPE US $1.00 Buy It Now 3h 17m
NEW - Jazz Giants Play: Duke Ellington - Caravan US $6.23 Buy It Now 3h 38m
Caravan IF I COULD DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN... 180g HQ New Sealed VINYL LP US $48.99 Buy It Now 3h 52m
COLUMBIA MUSICAL TREASURY "AMERICAN CARAVAN" BOX SET OF FOUR 1967 REEL-TO-REEL US $65.00 Buy It Now 4h
CARAVAN Waterloo Lily UK 1st Press STEREO BROWN DERAM LP US $121.76 Buy It Now 4h 9m
Pantera "Planet Caravan" 1994 Limited red vinyl import record US $60.00 [0 bids]
LITTLE STEVEN and the DISCIPLES OF SOUL-Forever/Caravan-classic 45 RPM 7" Single US $1.99 [0 bids]
VINTAGE CARAVAN VOYAGE CLEAR VINYL 2LP 001/250 COPIES NEW FACTORY SEALED US $79.99 Buy It Now 6h 14m
Plas Johnson Quartet on Tampa - Caravan/Makin' whoopee - R&B Instrumental US $9.99 [0 bids]
THE GRAFHAM WATER SAILING CLUB Ankara 7" NEW VINYL Static Caravan Sleep Chamber US $13.99 Buy It Now 6h 35m
Medicine Ball Caravan Youngbloods BB KING Alice Cooper US $7.20 Buy It Now 7h 2m
BARBARA DICKSON- 7"EP -January February,Another Suitcase/Answer Me/Caravan Song US $8.10 Buy It Now 7h 15m
Caravan Waterloo Lily Cd Japan Mlp Obi Strip Japanese Gatefold Sleeve NM 2001 US $25.00 Buy It Now 7h 20m
Caravan For Girls That Grow Up Plump in the Night Mlp Cd Japan Japanese Obi Org. US $25.00 Buy It Now 7h 24m
Caravan And The New Symphonia JAPAN SHM MINI LP CD NEW OUT OF PRINT UICY-94331 US $19.99 Buy It Now 8h 11m
(AB659) Galactic Caravan Bonus CD Diligence Mix - DJ CD US $4.85 Buy It Now 8h 39m
Caravan of Love by Isley Jasper Isley US $10.33 Buy It Now 9h 25m
ROBIN TROWER: Caravan To Midnight LP Rock & Pop US $15.00 Buy It Now 9h 36m
Buddy Rich : Playtime / Blues Caravan CD (2012) US $13.20 Buy It Now 10h 27m
CARAVAN - MAN & BUFFALO 75 THAILAND ACOUSTIC INDIGENOUS FOLK LTD SLD MINI-JKT CD US $20.95 Buy It Now 10h 39m
Caravan LP Blind Dog at St. Dunstans Arista AL 4088 US $7.00 Buy It Now 11h 8m
BUDDY RICH BLUES CARAVAN JAPAN J25J 25158 US $9.99 [0 bids]
Walk Don't Run THE VENTURES Original DOLTON Stereo RAUNCHY Caravan SLEEP WALK Lp US $9.99 [0 bids]
Mills Blue Rhythm Band-Red Allen/Ride Red Ride-Congo Caravan/Okeh 6119/E+ to N- US $40.00 Buy It Now 11h 33m
TOMMY SCOTT'S COUNTRY CARAVAN ~ Request 6027 ~ Sam Baxter, Scotty Lee, more US $5.99 Buy It Now 11h 39m
JOE VALINO "CARAVAN, & GARDEN OF EDEN" 45 RPM US $0.99 [0 bids]
Caravan - Thailand: Songs For Life [CD New] US $14.92 Buy It Now 13h 16m
EARTHRIDE VAMPIRE CIRCUS LTD ED 12" PIC DISC LP Southern Lord SPIRIT CARAVAN US $40.00 Buy It Now 15h 19m
CARAVAN Back To Front Kingdom KVS 5011 UK NM US $34.00 Buy It Now 15h 48m
Caravan - Cunning Stunts - Remaster NEW CD US $9.87 Buy It Now 15h 57m
CARAVAN-NOWHERE TO HIDE. 8TRK CD ALBUM US $9.72 Buy It Now 17h 28m
CARAVAN-WITH STRINGS ATTACHED. 7TRK CD ALBUM US $12.97 Buy It Now 17h 33m
Caravan lp US $64.94 Buy It Now 18h 3m
Husky Rescue - Caravan - Catskills - 2007 #227006 US $4.85 Buy It Now 18h 31m
Allman Brothers, Savoy Brown, James Brown, Black Uhuru, Caravan -U.S. PROMO 2 cd US $17.98 Buy It Now 20h 10m
Casa Loma Caravan, Glen Gray & the Casa Loma Orchestra, 12", excellent condition US $12.00 [0 bids]
DUKE ELLINGTON - CARAVAN - EP 7" 45 VINYL RECORD PIC SLV US $17.96 Buy It Now 20h 35m
THE HOUSEMARTINS - CARAVAN OF LOVE - PROMO 7" 45 VINYL RECORD PIC SLV 1986 US $10.74 Buy It Now 20h 35m
Santo & Johnny 45 "Caravan / Summertime" ~ Instrumental US $7.99 Buy It Now 20h 46m
Caravan : Grey Pink & Gold (2CDs) (2004) US $10.54 Buy It Now 20h 54m
Jimmy Caravan Hey Jude Beatles Doors OtisRedding covers IsaacHayes organ soul US $9.99 [0 bids]
CARAVAN SINGERS SONGS THE AMERICAN FOLK SING ZONDERVAN US $4.99 Buy It Now 21h 21m
Peter Ulrich Collaboration - The Painted Caravan (NEW CD) US $16.62 Buy It Now 21h 48m
Kronos caravan CD US $7.19 Buy It Now 21h 51m
Caravan Self Titled Sealed Original MGM Pressing Punch Hole US $19.19 [25 bids]
Caravan If I Could Do It All Over Again, I'd Do It All Over You lp new 180 gram US $44.99 Buy It Now 22h 13m
Caravan - Caravan (NEW CD) US $10.94 Buy It Now 22h 41m
Speed Caravan - Kalashnik Love (NEW CD) US $18.25 Buy It Now 23h 13m
Monte Montgomery - Live At The Caravan Of Dre (NEW 2 x CD) US $20.68 Buy It Now 23h 20m
Copy & Paste - Caravan EP - Conya - 2008 #250467 US $4.85 Buy It Now 23h 24m
Inspiral Carpets - Caravan - * EX CONDITION * - 7" Single Vinyl Record US $6.41 Buy It Now 23h 39m
Caravan Club - Gimme Your Love - Just Create #234045 US $4.85 Buy It Now 1 day
ART BLAKEY & THE JAZZ MESSENGERS Caravan LP NEW VINYL OJC Freddie Hubbard US $19.99 Buy It Now 1 day
ALICE COOPER YOUNGBLOODS STONEGROUND Medicine Ball Caravan 1971 OST B.B. KING US $15.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Carus Thompson - Caravan (NEW CD) US $19.87 Buy It Now 1 day
Caravan If I Could Do It All Over Again I'd Do It You 180gm Vinyl LP Record NEW! US $22.99 Buy It Now 1 day
VINTAGE CARAVAN-VOYAGE CD NEW US $17.09 Buy It Now 1 day
OLD GOLD RECORD BARBARA DICKSON january february/ CARAVAN SONG JUKE BOX READY US $5.29 Buy It Now 1 day
Inspiral Carpets - Caravan - Mute - 1991 #108218 US $6.48 Buy It Now 1 day
CARAVAN-CUNNING STUNTS CD NEW US $17.31 Buy It Now 1 day
CARAVAN-WATERLOO LILY (BONUS TRACKS) (RMST) CD NEW US $17.31 Buy It Now 1 day
CARAVAN-IF I COULD DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN I`D D... CD NEW US $17.19 Buy It Now 1 day
CARAVAN-CARAVAN & THE NEW SYMPHONIA (RMST) CD NEW US $17.31 Buy It Now 1 day
CARAVAN-FOR GIRLS WHO GROW PLUMP IN NIGHT (RMST) CD NEW US $17.19 Buy It Now 1 day
STEVEN GROSSMAN caravan tonight LP VG+ WLP SRM-1-702 WL Promo 1974 Record US $45.00 Buy It Now 1 day
RONALD SHANNON JACKSON Texas Zane Massey Bill Laswell Caravan of Dreams LP US $7.97 Buy It Now 1 day
ROBIN TROWER CARAVAN TO MIDNIGHT CHRYSALIS CHR 1189 LP IN SHRINK US $20.00 [0 bids]
Isley Jasper Isley - Caravan Of Love - Epic #90004 US $6.48 Buy It Now 1 day
Isley Jasper Isley - Caravan Of Love - Epic #236596 US $6.48 Buy It Now 1 day
The Vintage Caravan - Voyage [CD New] US $13.63 Buy It Now 1 day
ROBIN TROWER CARAVAN TO MIDNIGHT LP US $9.00 Buy It Now 1 day
CARAVAN LP vinyl record CANTERBURY TALES gate fold sleeve 2 records set US $24.35 Buy It Now 1 day
Hillbilly Songs for Little Mountaineers, Caravan Records, Sung by Jimmy Blaine US $19.69 Buy It Now 1 day
Cowboy Songs for Little Bronco-Busters, Caravan Records, Sung by Jimmy Blaine US $9.69 Buy It Now 1 day
CARAVAN - POSTCARD SET # 1 - concert posters, promos etc - NEW US $8.10 [0 bids]
Christmas Caravan by Squirrel Nut Zippers (CD, Oct-1998, Mammoth) US $7.95 [0 bids]
Robin Trower- Caravan to Midnight- new/sealed 8 Track tape US $8.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Alfonso Ponticelli - Caravan [CD New] US $21.98 Buy It Now 1 day
CARAVAN SINGERS, SONGS THE AMERICAN FOLK SING GOSPEL LP US $8.00 Buy It Now 1 day
ART BLAKEY & THE JAZZ MESSENGERS Caravan LP SEALED Concord Music reissue jazz US $17.99 Buy It Now 1 day
ROBIN TROWER CARAVAN TO MIDNIGHT VICTIMS OF THE FURY FOR EARTH BELOW LONG MISTY US $23.99 Buy It Now 1 day
SOFIA ROTARU Russian POP DANCE DISCO 1991 - LATVIA - RiTonis * Caravan of Love US $22.90 Buy It Now 1 day
Wes Montgomery - Caravan/Senza Fine (DJ Record) US $1.49 Buy It Now 1 day
The Humble Few - Caravan - Yenara Records #198886 US $6.48 Buy It Now 1 day
Haji Mike & Dub Caravan - Virtual Oasis NEW CD US $18.65 Buy It Now 1 day
PANTERA 'Planet Caravan' Rare Unplayed US CD PROMO ONLY US $19.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Caravan Box Set - 8 SHM Japan CD Mini LP Replica Albums + PROMO BOX US $275.00 [0 bids]
ART BLAKEY / JAZZ MESSENGERS - CARAVAN (180GM) NEW VINYL US $75.65 Buy It Now 1 day
BENNY GOODMAN Small Groups - Caravan - LP US $2.99 Buy It Now 1 day
ARMANDO ROMEO CANTA NAPOLI Caravan Vinyl LP RA33/501 US $9.89 Buy It Now 1 day
Caravan- For Girls Who Grow Plump In The Night LP US $19.95 Buy It Now 1 day
17 RECORDS - 2 BOXED LP RECORD SETS LIVELY YEARS & CARAVAN LP'S MINT CONDTION US $6.99 Buy It Now 1 day

More places to buy CARAVAN music online Buy CARAVAN & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for CARAVAN DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

CARAVAN Paradise Filter ratings distribution

CARAVAN Paradise Filter reviews

Review by SouthSideoftheSky
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Symphonic Team
3 stars This is what we are

A full ten years after their previous studio album, Caravan returned in 2013 with a new album. While not up to the high standards of the previous The Unauthorised Breakfast Item, Paradise Filter is a good album that is superior to the albums the group released during the 90's, 80's, and second half of the 70's (post-Cunning Stunts).

The line-up consists of Pye Hastings, Jan Schelhaas, Geoffrey Richardson, Jim Leverton, Doug Boyle, and Mark Walker. The distinctive Caravan sound remains intact and the band's trademarks are here. The sound is a bit more laid-back compared to The Unauthorised Breakfast Item, but not as "naked" and tame as The Battle Of Hastings. Though, the Folk influences from The Battle Of Hastings are again evident here.

The melodies are less strong than on the previous album and there are no standout tracks like the excellent Nowhere To Hide from that last album. Still, Paradise Filter is a pleasant listen from beginning to end and there are no embarrassments. Any Prog fan is bound to notice that almost all of the tracks here are around four and half minutes long, and the longest track is just over six minutes in length. Hence, no epic track like Nine Feet Underground or Dabsong Conshirto. The slightly longer tracks at the end of the album and not much more progressive than the shorter ones, and the album as a whole is not overly progressive really. Paradise Filter is nonetheless a worthy entry in the Caravan catalogue.

Send comments to SouthSideoftheSky (BETA) | Report this review (#1132297) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, February 16, 2014

Review by Rivertree
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Psych/Space Team & Band Submissions
2 stars There are some rare bands underway which still can hold up the spirit they were able to offer when starting the fire long ago. Unfortunately though, at least when it comes to this studio album, the current CARAVAN incarnation can't be counted amongst them. Okay, they are free to record what they like to play, no question. But this definitely is not what I was waiting for. When comparing with their earlier productions, 'Paradise Filter' appears far away from what I would call progressive rock music. Ten songs are given, blues and folk pop rock tinged, I can't hear any canterbury context anymore.

Simple straightforward compositions, not remotely close to suites like 'Nine Feet Underground' and 'For Richard' for instance. I'm missing any surprises, twists and turns, or improv parts featuring this typical intriguing guitar, keyboard and violin interaction from the earlier days. Only on Trust Me I'm A Doctor and the title track there is a slight reminiscence to the successful times to recognize. Although Pye Hastings' charming voice nearly has gone on some tunes you can hear that the musicianship is already there basically. But when it comes to the compositions they are playing it utterly safe here. Hence - with deep respect for the musicians and their legacy - this songs won't light my fire, sorry.

Send comments to Rivertree (BETA) | Report this review (#1146859) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, March 12, 2014

4 stars This is Caravan's thirteenth studio album and is released ten years after their last one "The Unauthorised Breakfast Item". I find it hard to believe that it is ten years since that was released and it is something I still listen to quite regularly. "The Unauthorised Breakfast Item" represented ... (read more)

Report this review (#1255662) | Posted by FXM | Friday, August 22, 2014 | Review Permanlink

3 stars The British Canterbury band Caravan has been an important part of my prog discoveries the past two years and I have got anything fresh and lovely from almost everything they have done. Thirteen records have they done, many of them have got bad reviews from listeners here but I have liked even ... (read more)

Report this review (#1209067) | Posted by DrömmarenAdrian | Friday, July 11, 2014 | Review Permanlink

3 stars What I wrote about "The Battle of Hastings" applies here as well: There is much on this album that I like, just not too much prog, really. So, although I consider this to be quite a fine album (some songs stronger than others, of course) I can't give more than 3 stars here, progwise... Musicall ... (read more)

Report this review (#1198437) | Posted by madcap68 | Thursday, June 26, 2014 | Review Permanlink

3 stars Canterbury band, Rocks and Pops!! Clean, catchy "Pop/Rock", close to today's mainstream "new" Prog? bands. - In this Caravan's "Paradise Filters" , it is more by association than musical language, but then again "Canterbury" is a quiet "loose" Prog sub-genre. Three very "radio oriented" song ... (read more)

Report this review (#1117010) | Posted by admireArt | Monday, January 20, 2014 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of CARAVAN "Paradise Filter"