CONCERTO GROSSO N3

Rock Progressivo Italiano

New Trolls Concerto Grosso N3 album cover

Buy NEW TROLLS Music
Studio Album, released in 2013

1. The Mythical City (6:20)
2. Oh Venice (5:50)
3. Storm In Venice (5:16)
4. Like Ophelia (5:49)
5. My Guitar From The Heart (1:42)
6. The Magical City (3:39)
7. Per Nico (4:41)
8. Per Chi Combatte Per Noi (3:30)
9. Per Freddie (4:14)
10. Per Tutti I Bambini Del Mondo (4:09)
11. Per Lui (5:44)
12. Per Amore (4:32)
13. Per Chi Non Capisce (4:22)

Search NEW TROLLS Concerto Grosso N3 lyrics

- Francesco Bellia / vocals

With the Orchestra Del Teatro Carlo Felice

- Mattia Pelosi / vocals
- Felice Battista Reggio / tromba
- Luis Bacalov / arrangements and orchestra conductor (1 to 5)
- Gianfranco Lombardi / arrangements and orchestra conductor (11 & 13)

Label: Immaginifica/Aereostella
Formats: CD, LP & Digital

Thanks to progshine for the addition

NEW TROLLS MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy NEW TROLLS Concerto Grosso N3 Music

Concerto GrossoConcerto Grosso
Warner Italy 1999
America OkAmerica Ok
Disk Union Japan 2007
UtUt
Ams 2014
Vinyl$35.13
The Seven Seasons (Concerto Grosso 3)The Seven Seasons (Concerto Grosso 3)
Edel Europe 2007
UtUt
Btf 2009
Il Mito Tr3 CD+DvdIl Mito Tr3 CD+Dvd
Imports 2010
NEW TROLLS Searching For A Land 2xLP/1972 Italian Prog US $52.99 Buy It Now 2h 51m
JAPAN PROMO ONLY LP INCLD NEW TROLLS UNA STORIA GIANNI NAZZARO MARISA SA SANNIA US $59.99 Buy It Now 6h 8m
Concerto Grosso 3: The Seven Seasons by New Trolls/Luis Enriquez Bacalov (CD,... US $19.82 Buy It Now 14h 29m
New Trolls- Live (SHM-CD) mini lp (2011) (Ibis, Nico, Gianni, Frank, Maurizio) US $36.99 Buy It Now 19h 33m
NEW TROLLS Japan Original CD with OBI, CONCERTO GROSSO PER 1 K32Y-2956 US $59.99 Buy It Now 22h 26m
New Trolls - Night on the Bare Mountain US $59.99 Buy It Now 1 day
NEW TROLLS-ATOMIC SYSTEM-JAPAN MINI LP SHM-CD BONUS TRACK Hi25 US $41.99 Buy It Now 1 day
NEW TROLLS-LIVE-JAPAN MINI LP SHM-CD Hi25 US $41.99 Buy It Now 1 day
De Andre,Fabrizio - Fabrizio De Andre E New Trolls-Il Conc [Vinyl New] US $39.99 Buy It Now 1 day
SANREMO 69 SERGIO ENDRIGO NEW TROLLS ALAN JACK CIVILIZATION PSYCH EX+ US $28.00 Buy It Now 1 day
NEW TROLLS: Atomic System LP (South Korea, 90s reissue, nearly new!) rare Rock US $60.00 Buy It Now 1 day
NEW TROLLS CONCERTO GROSSO PER I / WITH OBI ITALIAN PROG US $69.99 Buy It Now 1 day
NEW TROLLS-4 TITLE-JAPAN MINI LP SHM-CD SET ACi66 US $145.50 Buy It Now 1 day
NEW TROLLS - 67-85 - NEW CD BOXSET US $13.45 Buy It Now 2 days
Ut New Trolls - Ut Do Des CD US $26.67 Buy It Now 2 days
New Trolls - Il Mito Tr3 Cd+Dvd CD US $27.42 Buy It Now 2 days
New Trolls - Concerto Grosso Per 1&2 KOREA 2CD SET *SEALED* US $17.99 Buy It Now 2 days
NEW TROLLS**COLLECTION: NEW TROLLS**CD US $8.95 Buy It Now 2 days
NEW TROLLS-UT-EMPTY CD BOX FOR JAPAN MINI LP CD US $39.99 Buy It Now 2 days
NEW TROLLS-REVIVAL-JAPAN MINI LP SHM-CD Hi25 US $41.99 Buy It Now 2 days
New Trolls Original albums 5 cd box set Italian prog US $37.99 Buy It Now 2 days
NEW TROLLS - IL MITO TR3 CD+DVD (IMPORT) NEW CD US $36.40 Buy It Now 2 days
NEW TROLLS - CONCERTO GROSSO PER 1, 2 [2 CD] $2.99 S&H US $18.99 Buy It Now 2 days
2 LP New Trolls - Searching for a land, Centra AUDIOPHILE PRESSING Made in Italy US $39.99 [0 bids]
Fabrizio De Andre - Fabrizio De Andre E New Trolls-Il Conc Import-EU 2 LP Record US $46.41 Buy It Now 2 days
NEW TROLLS Concerto Grosso Per I CD MINI LP US $15.99 Buy It Now 3 days
NEW TROLLS Senza Orario, Senza Bandiera LP/Italy Psych US $42.99 Buy It Now 3 days
New Trolls-Atomic Systems Italian prog psych Japanese SHM-CD Mini lp US $34.99 Buy It Now 3 days
New Trolls- Tempi Dispari SHM-CD- japanese mini lp (Atomic System, Ibis) US $36.99 Buy It Now 3 days
NEW TROLLS l.i.v.e.n.t. EX/EX JAPAN K22P-327 | 13-1227-029 US $51.99 Buy It Now 4 days
New Trolls: America OK Promo Sleeve Japan Mini-LP (pfm le orme banco elp no cd Q US $23.75 Buy It Now 5 days
NEW TROLLS - SENZA ORARIO SENZA BANDIERA - NEW US $25.44 Buy It Now 5 days
LA LEGGENDA NEW TROLLS LUIS BACALOV-CONCERTO GROSSO N3-JAPAN MINI LP SHM-CD Gi50 US $38.50 Buy It Now 5 days
New Trolls-Senza Orario Senza Bandiera Italian prog paych mini lp cd US $19.99 Buy It Now 5 days
NEW TROLLS - S/T LP 1979 ORG Italy gatefold sleeve PROG US $14.99 Buy It Now 5 days
New Trolls "Tempi Dispari" LP Printed in Korea US $39.99 Buy It Now 5 days
I New Trolls Aguaviva I Gens Psych San Remo Festival 1971 Japan 2LP Obi US $49.99 Buy It Now 5 days
New Trolls - Senza Orario Senza Bandiera ITALY CD 1989 Fonit Cetra / ANALOGIC US $15.99 Buy It Now 5 days
NEW TROLLS - NIGHT ON BARE MOUNTAIN - ROCK LP - SHRINK WRAP -WEST GERMANY IMPORT US $9.99 [0 bids]
Tritons (Pre New Trolls) I Saw Her Standing There / Brown Sugar France 45 W/PS US $34.99 Buy It Now 6 days
New Trolls - I Grandi Successi New Edition [CD New] US $21.98 Buy It Now 6 days
New Trolls - New Trolls 67-85 +1B KOREA 2CD *SEALED* US $14.49 Buy It Now 6 days
America O.K New Trolls Japan Press W/Obi & Inserts Mint US $32.99 Buy It Now 6 days
Concerto Grosso N. 2 New Trolls Japan Press W/Obi & Inserts EX US $36.99 Buy It Now 6 days
NEW TROLLS FS CD Italian Rock/Prog on Mellow Records US $14.99 Buy It Now 6 days
NEW TROLLS-TEMPI DISPARI-JAPAN MINI LP SHM-CD Hi25 US $41.99 Buy It Now 7 days
FABRIZIO DE ANDRE - FABRIZIO DE ANDRE E NEW TROLLS-IL CONC (IMPORT) NEW VINYL US $53.83 Buy It Now 7 days
TEST PRESS NEW TROLLS JAPAN UNPLAYED CONCERTO GROSSO PE US $249.99 Buy It Now 7 days
New Trolls - Concerto Grosso Trilogy Live [CD New] US $65.16 Buy It Now 7 days
NEW TROLLS - TEMPI DISPARI NEW CD US $29.46 Buy It Now 7 days
NEW TROLLS "NM Wax" Concerto Grosso Per I New Trolls 1979 JP OBI LP H5325 US $279.99 Buy It Now 7 days
ANNA OXA "LIVE CON I NEW TROLLS" AZZURRO FAUSTO LEALI 2CD 1990 ITALO POP US $24.99 Buy It Now 7 days
UT NEW TROLLS - DO UT DES NEW CD US $32.54 Buy It Now 7 days
NEW TROLLS - CONCERTO GROSSO PER 1(Italy Rock) Sealed US $24.99 Buy It Now 7 days
New Trolls - Tempi Dispari [CD New] US $21.96 Buy It Now 8 days
ANNA OXA - LIVE CON I NEW TROLLS NEW CD US $22.52 Buy It Now 8 days
NEW TROLLS - CONCERTO GROSSO TRILOGY LIVE (IMPORT) NEW CD US $75.76 Buy It Now 8 days
Oxa,Anna - Live Con I New Trolls [CD New] US $11.78 Buy It Now 9 days
NEW TROLLS - SENZA ORARIO SENZA B/NEW TROLLS - NEW CD US $5.76 Buy It Now 9 days
NEW TROLLS Una Storia Il vento dolce dell estate Italian picture sleeve 45 US $99.99 Buy It Now 9 days
NEW TROLLS-CONCERTO GROSSO VINYL LP NEW US $42.28 Buy It Now 11 days
New Trolls / UTLP TOP COPYSeven Seas GXF 2050 Japan Insert & obi Italy Prog US $79.99 Buy It Now 11 days
New Trolls Atomic System CD 1996 Vinyl Magic Label Issue Italy Prog Hard To Find US $29.99 Buy It Now 11 days
Concerto Grosso Per I New Trolls LPSeven Seas GXF 2043 Japan Obi Gatefold Prog US $79.99 Buy It Now 11 days
New Trolls / UT Top CopyLP Italy Prog Seven Seas GXF 2050Japan Press obi US $79.99 Buy It Now 11 days
OXA - LIVE CON I NEW TROLLS(Italy Rock), korea lp Rare US $24.99 Buy It Now 11 days
Gian Piero REVERBERI - STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN (EX-EX), Electro Jazz Funk, NEW TROLLS US $4.99 Buy It Now 11 days
NEW TROLLS - UT(Italian Prog Rock), KOREA LP New US $32.99 Buy It Now 11 days
NEW TROLLS L.I.V.E.N.T. (LIVENT) CD Italian Prog Rock, live US $14.99 Buy It Now 11 days
NEW TROLLS "NM WAX" Atomic System JP OBI LP H3493 US $279.99 Buy It Now 11 days
New Trolls "NM WAX" F.s Japan Press OBI LP h3386 US $279.99 Buy It Now 11 days
NEW TROLLS "NM WAX" L.I.V.E.N.T 1976 JP OBI LP h5233 US $279.99 Buy It Now 11 days
NEW TROLLS America O.K 1984 JP OBI LP h5324 US $179.99 Buy It Now 11 days
NEW TROLLS "NM Wax" Concerto Grosso Per I New Trolls 1979 JP OBI LP H5321 US $279.99 Buy It Now 11 days
NEW TROLLS "NM WAX" Tempi Dispari Japan Press OBI LP H9621 US $279.99 Buy It Now 11 days
NICO, GIANNI, FRANK, MAURIZIO Canti D'innocenza LP/73 Italy/New Trolls/HARD ROCK US $42.99 Buy It Now 11 days
NEW TROLLS-LA LEGGENDA-CONCERTO GROSSO N 3 (ITA) CD NEW US $26.33 Buy It Now 12 days
NEW TROLLS anche noi 7" b/w prima del concerto (t17342) deletion cut to pic slv US $8.47 Buy It Now 12 days
NEW TROLLS concerto grosso n.2 '81 japan org LP w/OBI italy prog luis enriques US $79.99 Buy It Now 12 days
NEW TROLLS CONCERTO GROSSO PER I CD MINI LP OBI US $15.34 Buy It Now 12 days
NEW TROLLS "NM WAX" Concerto Grosso Per I New Trolls Japan Press OBI LP D3472 US $179.99 Buy It Now 12 days
NEW TROLLS "NM WAX" Ut 1979 Japan Press OBI LP C7092 US $179.99 Buy It Now 12 days
Leggenda New Trolls - Concerto Grosso 1-2-3 Di Luis Bacalov [CD New] US $28.09 Buy It Now 12 days
NEW TROLLS - TEMPI DISPARI (Italy Rock), korea lp Rare NM+ US $37.99 Buy It Now 12 days
NEW TROLLS CONCERTO GROSSO PER I / ITALIAN PROG JAPAN ISSUE US $39.99 Buy It Now 12 days
New Trolls-FS Italian mini lp prog cd US $19.99 Buy It Now 12 days
NEW TROLLS - ORIGINAL ALBUM SERIES [NEW TROLLS] [CD] [1 DISC] - NEW CD US $24.68 Buy It Now 12 days
3Cd Collection: New Trolls CD Pop Int'L & World Music Italy US $22.85 Buy It Now 12 days
Oxa Anna - Live Con I New Trolls CD US $18.56 Buy It Now 12 days
New Trolls - Tempi Dispari CD US $21.97 Buy It Now 12 days
Leggenda New Trolls - Concerto Grosso 1 2 3 Di Luis Bacalov Ita CD US $28.58 Buy It Now 12 days
New Trolls - Concerto Grosso LP Vinyl Record US $46.04 Buy It Now 12 days
ita promo j.box NEW TROLLS Una storia SERGIO ENDRIGO US $34.99 Buy It Now 13 days
ITA PROMO J.BOX Festivalbar 1971 New Trolls Creedence US $34.99 Buy It Now 13 days
ITALY JUKE BOX PROMO NEW TROLLS visioni S ENDRIGO Maria US $25.99 Buy It Now 13 days
JUKE BOX PROMO NEW TROLLS venti o cent'anni FRANCO IV US $25.99 Buy It Now 13 days
New Trolls It's Downtown Spain Import 45 With Picture Sleeve US $39.99 Buy It Now 13 days
7" Single 45 - BANDOLERO! - NEW TROLLS / JERRY GOLDSMITH - 1968 - BRAZIL US $12.99 Buy It Now 13 days
NEW TROLLS Concerto Grosso Per 1 MINI LP CD US $16.99 Buy It Now 13 days
NEW TROLLS Atomic System LP Vinyl JAPAN K22P-241 W/ OBI POSTER SLEEVE US $39.99 Buy It Now 13 days

More places to buy NEW TROLLS music online Buy NEW TROLLS & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for NEW TROLLS DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

NEW TROLLS Concerto Grosso N3 ratings distribution

NEW TROLLS Concerto Grosso N3 reviews

Review by ProgShine
COLLABORATOR Errors & Omissions and Crossover Team
2 stars New Trolls have a story that goes back to mid-60's when the first line-up of the band was put together. They released 5 albums through late 60's and early 70's before they disbanded. In the late 70's they got together again but after that there were several splits and reunions, new projects involving the musicians of the band etc.

The band consists of four historic members of the original New Trolls' line-up together with Luis Bacalov and the Orchestra of Teatro Felice in Genoa. Concerto Grosso N 3 (2013) is the final third chapter of a trilogy that began over 40 years ago with their most successful album Concerto Grosso (1971). The album was released early this year in March Immaginica/Aerostella.

The album presents a very solid and completely Symphonic sound. It's a blend of Progressive Rock with the Baroque sounds of the orchestra and a great choir of voices all around. The first half of the album is comprised of six tracks that form a suite. 'The Mythical City' starts it with a kind of Pop sound, that can scare a bit, but soon 'Oh Venice' changes this image and 'Storm In Venice' redoes the game completely. Amazing track!

'Like Ophelia' gives a continuation to their suite with a kind of Christmas music that fits the month I'm reviewing the album (although the album was released 9 months ago). 'The Magical City' closes the suite and starts with a neo-classical kind of guitar solo, sort of weird having this kind of solo for the album in my opinion, not just that, the Pop kind of sound from the first track was revived here and the track also includes classical interludes all along. Very weird and mixed.

In the second half of the album we have the Pop Rock side of the band. The second half starts with 'Per Nico' and honestly, this is not a good direction for a band like New Trolls to go. Then 'Per Chi Combatte Per Noi' hits the speakers and the Italian Pop Rock 90's style continues, and by this time the album lost all its value for me. Not because it's not Prog Rock anymore, but because the compositions are really dull and flat. 'Per Freddie' is a homage to Queen's singer, but I would be ashamed of showing this song to him if he was alive. The album continues with 'Per Tutti I Bambini Del Mondo' that rises the level of the album a bit but then 'Per Lui' follows and pretty much ruins it again. 'Per Amore' and 'Per Chi Non Capisce' are ballads, the first one not even deserves to be reviewed, the second is quite good with acoustic guitars and orchestra.

Honestly speaking I was excited to have this Cd sent to me to be reviewed, but it was a big disappointment in the end. Concerto Grosso N 3 (2013) is a mixed bag where the first half takes us back to the real band's sound and the second just aims to someplace else I just can't understand. If the goal here was playing in the radio and having records sold they should have changed their name. The first half of the album is quite good using the orchestra to implement their sound, the second is just dull and misses life on the tracks with exception of the last one 'Per Chi Non Capisce'.

Concerto Grosso N 3 (2013) is pretty much a let-down for me, I honestly think that this album is for fans only, and even then, I'm not pretty sure that they will truly enjoy it.

(Originally posted on progshine.net)

Send comments to ProgShine (BETA) | Report this review (#1109336) | Review Permalink
Posted Tuesday, January 07, 2014

Post a review of NEW TROLLS "Concerto Grosso N3"