NAIVE

Studio Album, released in 2002

1. She Said (10:38)
2. A Night Out (3:51)
3. Round Here (4:28)
4. Do Not Come Back (5:25)
5. Mother (6:38)
6. A Day Like Any Other Day (3:30)
7. She Is Dead (7:25)
8. Tuesday Night Blues (5:37)
9. Nothing More (7:03)
10. The Dark (3:29)
11. About Us (9:47)

Search T Naive lyrics

Search T Naive tabs

- T (Thomas Thielen) / vocals, all instruments (synthesizers, piano, electric and acoustic guitars, synth-bass, samplers, sequencers, drum-machine)

Galileo Records #GR006

T MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy T Naive Music

NAT KING COLE SINGS BALLADS OF THE DAY 33RPM LP RECORD - ORIGINAL T680 US $1.99 [0 bids]
30m 3s
8-TRACK TAPE Lot of 2: PETER FRAMPTON - I'M IN YOU & SELF-TITLED S/T US $3.30 Buy It Now 30m 31s
T La Rock - Come And Give It To Me NEW CASSETTE SINGLE US $8.18 Buy It Now 30m 34s
Bass Drum of Death s/t LP vinyl self-titled 2013 Innovative Leisure US $18.98 Buy It Now 30m 50s
BOOMER, Billy - You Can't Hide - 7" US $16.72 Buy It Now 30m 52s
PICKERS RECORDS & ALBUMS-JOHNNY CASH SINGS THE SONGS THAT MADE T-90668 RARE US $49.99 Buy It Now 30m 59s
Das Damen self titled 1986 USA Cassette Tape s/t US $8.99 Buy It Now 31m 51s
Jeffrey Osborne Can't Go Back On A Promise / La Quenta Por Favor 45 rpm 1988 NM US $2.50 Buy It Now 32m 3s
David Bowie Pictured Vinyl Record Loving The Alien Don't Look Down US $10.00 [0 bids]
32m 35s
Al Campbell & Peter Metro - Can't Take The Pressure, 1986 US $13.43 [2 bids]
32m 44s
Climax Blues Band Couldn't Get it Right / Sav'ry Gravy 45 EX Sire SAA-736 1976 US $7.95 Buy It Now 33m 3s
Don T - Man Dead, LISTEN US $8.39 [0 bids]
33m 11s
Elvis Presley 1st LP S/T LPE-1254 LP Canada Orange Rigid NM 1968 US $44.95 Buy It Now 33m 15s
Flourgon - COME A ME, Uncle T, HEAR US $8.39 [2 bids]
33m 18s
STEVEN T These Are My Life & Times DREAM M- Kim Fowley US $7.99 Buy It Now 33m 19s
WHISPERWOOD s/t LP private '78 xian folk rock NM Christian JESUS MUSIC Jeff Weir US $26.01 [2 bids]
33m 36s
JIMMY GRIGGS on GUSTO Everybody But Me / Don't Expect Me To Be Your Friend US $5.00 Buy It Now 33m 46s
MATT PIUCCI & TIM LEE Can't get lost LP SEALED 1986 US $37.50 Buy It Now 33m 49s
John Wayne & Quench Aid - DON'T GO GIRLS, listen US $3.34 [0 bids]
33m 50s
TIM SMOOTH: I Don't Give A Damn About Your Boyfriend (rap/hip-hop vinyl LP) US $10.00 Buy It Now 33m 50s
Junior Brammer - DON'T TAKE YOUR GUNS TO TOWN US $8.39 [2 bids]
33m 57s
THE LUMINEERS s/t 2012 UK 11-trk promo CD card sleeve US $8.39 [0 bids]
34m 7s
-If Tomorrow I Were Leaving For Lhasa, I Wouldn't Stay A Minute More... CD Impor US $129.01 Buy It Now 34m 13s
HELEN MERRILL S/T JAPAN MINI LP 24K GOLD CD CLIFFORD BROWN US $29.99 [0 bids]
34m 23s
ELVIS-DOUBLE DYNAMITE! (2 ALBUMS)-IF YOU THINK I DON'T NEED YOU-(THERE'LL BE)PEA US $0.99 [0 bids]
34m 24s
Sister Carol - Don't Get Crazy, LISTEN US $13.43 [2 bids]
34m 41s
Mr. T in The Mystery of the Golden Medallions Starland NEW Read-Along US $12.00 Buy It Now 34m 52s
KRS-ONE - Can't Stop, Won't Stop / The M.C. Word Perfect - HIP HOP 12" US $9.99 Buy It Now 35m
Michael Murphey - Don't Count The Rainy Days / The Heart Never Lies 45 VG / VG+ US $0.99 Buy It Now 35m 18s
** LAUREL AITKEN ALL STARS SKINHEAD ORGAN INVASION CANCER IS A C**T! II LTD EDN US $21.83 Buy It Now 35m 20s
MINDY MCCREADY If I Don't Stay The Night CD Country 1997 US $4.99 Buy It Now 35m 26s
Papa Dee - Ain't No Stoppin Us Now 12" US $10.51 Buy It Now 35m 29s
MARK REEVE: This Ain't Hollywood (rock & pop vinyl LP) US $15.00 Buy It Now 35m 37s
EDDIE HAZELL SUGAR DON'T YOU KNOW US $16.00 [0 bids]
35m 40s
Segments Of Time s/t 1972 Original CANADA PRESSING LP RARE SOUL FUNK !! US $19.95 Buy It Now 35m 54s
LP BARRY MANILOW--self titled ORIGINAL COVER 1st PRESS SCREW T-SHIRT BELL 1129 US $9.99 Buy It Now 36m 1s
KINGS OF LEON "WAIT FOR ME"/"DON'T MATTER" 7" SINGLE VINYL RSD 2014 RARE RECORD US $17.74 [7 bids]
36m 15s
JIMMY GILMER. AIN'T GONNA TELL NOBODY. ORIGINAL CANADIAN COPY. NM+ 45 LISTEN. US $89.00 Buy It Now 36m 33s
Reverend- World Won't Miss You (1990 CD) Metal Church OOP US $15.99 [1 bids]
36m 39s
Mitch Malloy s/t CD 1992 RCA melodic rock AOR! US $3.99 [0 bids]
36m 55s
Rodney Dangerfield "I Don't Get No Respect" 1980 Comedy LP, VG+, Vinyl US $5.95 Buy It Now 37m 1s
Does It Offend You Yeah - Don't Say We Didn't Warn You - CD - NEW/SEALED US $0.99 [0 bids]
37m 9s
FUNKY AZTECS - Don't Cry NEW CASSETTE SINGLE US $8.18 Buy It Now 37m 13s
Graham Nash Capitol 45 Record #4812 NM 1979 In The 80's / T.V Guide US $8.00 Buy It Now 37m 15s
BULLHEAD / O.U.T.S.I.D.E. Lost Tracks CD crank metal heavy death beer US $1.88 Buy It Now 37m 30s
Vic Godard ?- T.R.O.U.B.L.E LP GREEK PRESSING 1986 US $25.99 Buy It Now 38m 14s
DAZD s/t LP apocalyptic Serbian hardcore a la amebix, GISM, hellhammer **NEW** US $17.99 Buy It Now 38m 15s
THE BEATLES, She Loves You / I'll Get You (with Don't Drop Out) 45rpm US $46.00 Buy It Now 38m 19s
Neil Sedaka Don't Let It Mess Your Mind/Love In 45 RPM US $7.00 Buy It Now 38m 19s
GEORGE JONES "RIGHT WON'T TOUCH A HAND" 45 RPM US $4.99 Buy It Now 38m 20s
TEENAGE HEAD S/T DEBUT CD - RARE SIGNED - FORGOTTEN REBELS , DEMICS , KBD , PUNK US $49.99 [0 bids]
38m 33s
Noise Won't Stop US $15.11 Buy It Now 38m 35s
JACO PASTORIUS SELF TITLED S/T ORG 2LP 180g 45rpm SEALED US $66.99 Buy It Now 38m 46s
Dakota Staton The Late, Late Show LP Capitol Turquoise T-876 MONO US $6.99 Buy It Now 38m 46s
Pleasure Box - Goodbye T' Jane 12" US $10.51 Buy It Now 38m 47s
Hollies He Ain't Heavy He's My Brother SEALED Records LP SS US $19.99 Buy It Now 38m 51s
Northern Soul M-, My Blue Heaven/I Don't Want To, Bobby Day US $11.00 Buy It Now 38m 51s
GEORGE MORGAN (Candy Kisses / Please Don't Let Me Love) 78 RPM COUNTRY RECORD US $8.00 Buy It Now 39m 15s
K D LANG * LOCK, STOCK AND TEAR DROPS & DON'T LET THE STARS GET IN YOUR EYES US $4.75 Buy It Now 39m 24s
NOS ROSANNE CASH....I CAN'T RESIST US $5.00 Buy It Now 39m 27s
NOS RESTLESS HEART......THAT ROCK WON'T ROLL US $5.00 Buy It Now 39m 28s
UB40 Personalised Birthday Christmas Greetings Anniversary Thank Well Card T39 US $5.03 Buy It Now 39m 35s
LE'THER STRIP - DARK PASSAGES/SEASONS CHANGE - I DON'T [BOX] - NEW CD BOXSET US $29.67 Buy It Now 39m 38s
Fumble Self Titled s/t 50s 60s early Rock Covers vinyl LP Excellent CLEAN! US $4.98 Buy It Now 39m 38s
BOZ SCAGGS S/T 1978 EXYUGOSLAV PRESSING LP US $32.79 Buy It Now 39m 50s
ISLEY BROTHERS HARD TO FIND T-NECK LP NEAR MINT WITH SHRINK! US $2.99 [0 bids]
40m 16s
(753C) Leni Ward, Can't Be Won't Be - DJ CD US $5.03 Buy It Now 40m 20s
Sweetbox ?- Don't Go Away CD SINGLE 6 TRACKS 1998 US $5.99 Buy It Now 40m 21s
THE SPECIAL AKA LIVE- TOO MUCH TOO YOUNG SLEEVE T SHIRT- LARGE -BLACK US $16.79 [0 bids]
40m 27s
JOHN MELLENCAMP - John Mellencamp - Self-Titled - S/T - CD - Your Life Is Now US $3.99 Buy It Now 40m 32s
northern soul THE ESQUIRES The Show Ain't Over CIGAR MAN M- hear soundcclips!! US $10.00 Buy It Now 40m 39s
Elton John Don't Shoot Me I'm Only The Piano Player US $5.00 [0 bids]
40m 43s
JAH MEL & THE RHYTHM FACTORY DON'T BE CRUEL/HAVE MERCY ANDY'S 12" MINT- US $19.99 Buy It Now 40m 51s
(758C) T2, Come Over - DJ CD US $5.03 Buy It Now 40m 51s
JUST FRIENDS AGAIN s/t LP Jazz From Harrisburg 1983 US $21.00 Buy It Now 41m 3s
Shadow Circus "On a Dark & Stormy Night" CD, (10T Records, 2013) *Free Shipping* US $19.99 [0 bids]
41m 55s
ECHO & THE BUNNYMEN-LAY DOWN THY RAINCOAT AND GROOVE- T SHIRT L BLACK & BESPOKE US $16.79 [0 bids]
41m 57s
Howard Jones - What Is Love? / It Just Doesn't Matter - 7" 45RPM Single - 1983 US $5.00 [0 bids]
42m 3s
L.T.D. -CLASSICS+ JEFFREY OSBORNE -ONLY HUMAN----2 CD'S----FUNK/ SOUL!!!!!!!! US $9.99 Buy It Now 42m 8s
Psycho Chixx - PsychoChixx / Don't Stop The Rock 12" US $10.51 Buy It Now 42m 15s
18 SUMMERS LATER S/T CD GREEK ELECTRONIC 2006 US $14.99 Buy It Now 42m 22s
The Verve- The Drugs Don't Work CD SINGLE ONE TRACK PROMO 1997 US $19.99 Buy It Now 42m 22s
ANEY S/T CD GREEK PRESSING BMG RECORDS NEW 1999 US $19.99 Buy It Now 42m 22s
Stacy Earl, Love Me All Up/Can't Go On This Way, 45 US $2.99 Buy It Now 42m 23s
Dean Martin Dino Italian Love Songs Capitol T 1659 G+ / G+ US $5.99 Buy It Now 42m 34s
LEGACY OF SOUND I CAN'T LET YOU GO 12" 1993 BMG RECORDS US $6.99 Buy It Now 42m 34s
Frank Sinatra - Forget Domani / I Can't Believe I'm Losing You {Promo} VG+ US $8.99 Buy It Now 42m 39s
WEAPON-S/T+PROPHACY-Rock n' roll nightmare-Private heavy metal-Premium CD rare US $24.99 Buy It Now 42m 42s
LE CLICK FEAT. KAYO DON'T GO 12" 1997 LOGIC RECORDS US $7.99 Buy It Now 42m 43s
THE BEAT S/T CD NEW SEALED POWERPOP PAUL COLLINS US $16.66 Buy It Now 42m 53s
Listen to Your Heart by D.H.T. Featuring Edmee (Jul-2005, Robbins Entertainment) US $5.00 [0 bids]
43m 13s
SHAM 69 FOREVER- UNIQUE BATMAN DESIGN T SHIRT- LARGE - BLACK- 42-44" US $16.79 [0 bids]
43m 32s
45 Single - BREATHE - Don't Tell Me Lies US $1.99 [0 bids]
43m 33s
1 CENT CD: Metro Station s/t emo pop rock band SEALED US $0.01 [1 bids]
43m 40s
Nightcrawlers - Don't Let The Feeling Go (Dubs) 12" US $10.51 Buy It Now 43m 41s
Stevie Nicks 45 I Can't Wait / The Nightmare US $2.00 Buy It Now 43m 44s
Kings Of Leon Wait For Me bw Don't Matter 7" Vinyl RSD 2014 Record Store Day US $8.00 [3 bids]
43m 45s
I Do Not Want What I Haven't Got by Sinéad O'Connor (CD) HTF US $2.00 [0 bids]
44m 1s
LITTLE-T and ONE TRACK MIKE Fome Is Dape [Hyper CD] Slick Rick/Shank Bone Mystic US $0.99 [0 bids]
44m 25s
DEANNA DURBIN - CAN'T HELP SINGING: HER GREAT HITS NEW CD US $31.53 Buy It Now 44m 38s

More places to buy T music online Buy T & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for T DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

T Naive ratings distribution

T Naive reviews

Review by Greger
4 stars SCYTHE's vocalist and guitar player Thomas Thielen have released a solo album with the title "na´ve" under the artist name "t". Thomas has written all the music and lyrics, he performs all the instruments and vocals by himself, and he has also produced, arranged, recorded and mixed the entire album. The music is a mix between Steve Hogart-era MARILLIN, NO-MAN, PINK FLOYD and RADIOHEAD. Some songs could've been taken from a SCYTHE album but the most of them are too experimental for that band. I would call it ambient, experimental, psychedelic neo-progressive rock, often with extensive, monotonous and repetitive themes. I have really tried to like this album and listened to it a lot, and the album isn't bad at all, but I have to say that I rather prefer SCYTHE's music before t's solo stuff.

Send comments to Greger (BETA) | Report this review (#28206) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, February 25, 2004

2 stars T is the solo project of Thomas Thielen the singer/guitarist for SCYTHE. Thomas does it all on this one, he plays all the instruments, does the vocals, lyrics, engineering, producing and recording. This is often dark, sad and minimalistic which is normally right up my alley, but I honestly can't get into this record at all. In fact there really isn't much I do like about it which is unusual for me.

"She Said" features synths and spoken words in the background before piano and fragile vocals come in. The noisey synths continue with drums arriving 3 1/2 minutes in.The vocals stop for a couple of minutes before returning 8 1/2 minutes in,the song ends as it began. This song is emotional and intense but to get almost 11 minutes of it doesn't work for me. Maybe a short passage of this in a song but... "A Night Out" contrasts the heavier sections with the spacey, mellow ones quite well. "Round Here" is a ballad of piano and reserved vocals. "Do Not Come Back" is an instrumental with a lot of synths throughout. "Mother" opens with piano followed by experimental sounds.There is some orchestration in this one as well. Not a fan.

"A Day Like Any Other Day" is an experimental instrumental track with electronics and noises throughout. "She Is Dead" has this annoying percussion? along with synths, vocals and piano. It gets better 4 minutes in when the vocals become more passionate and haunting sounds arrive after 6 minutes. "Tuesday Night Blues" opens with acoustic guitar that is joined by piano. Synths and vocals come in along with a fuller sound 1 1/2 minutes in. Drums come in next. I like the chorus. This is a pretty good song. "Nothing More" features an annoying drum machine as we get reserved vocals and a slow pace. "The Dark" is ok as we get waves of spacey sounds throughout this instrumental. "About Us" opens with piano and vocals. A fuller sound comes in with strange sounds in the background. Why ? It settles down 5 1/2 minutes in before becoming full again a minute later.

Tough to listen to 68 minutes of something that you don't enjoy. Lots of electronics and the drum machine doesn't help. Collectors and fans only.

Send comments to Mellotron Storm (BETA) | Report this review (#168650) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, April 24, 2008

Post a review of T "Naive"