NAIVE

Studio Album, released in 2002

1. She Said (10:38)
2. A Night Out (3:51)
3. Round Here (4:28)
4. Do Not Come Back (5:25)
5. Mother (6:38)
6. A Day Like Any Other Day (3:30)
7. She Is Dead (7:25)
8. Tuesday Night Blues (5:37)
9. Nothing More (7:03)
10. The Dark (3:29)
11. About Us (9:47)

Search T Naive lyrics

Search T Naive tabs

- T (Thomas Thielen) / vocals, all instruments (synthesizers, piano, electric and acoustic guitars, synth-bass, samplers, sequencers, drum-machine)

Galileo Records #GR006

T MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy T Naive Music

Peter Grant New Vintage inc. Didn't We / Ipanema + CD US $4.82 Buy It Now 30m 1s
CYPRESS HILL:Skull & Leaf:T-shirt NEW:LARGE ONLY US $26.38 Buy It Now 30m 22s
Motley Crue Alice Cooper The Final Tour 2014 MA3 Tee T - Shirt S M L XL Size US $22.95 Buy It Now 30m 24s
50s Blues 78 BUSTER BENNETT TRIO Broken Down Man - Don't Wor #37560 NM- Ebay7818 US $39.99 Buy It Now 30m 41s
Shawn Christopher Don't Lose the Magic Cassette Tape Single - TESTED US $4.82 Buy It Now 31m 3s
50s R&B 78 COOTIE WILLIAMS Ain't Misbehavin - Blues In My #6224 NM- Ebay7818 US $24.99 Buy It Now 31m 7s
RadioShow DICKCLARK'SRR&R 2/17/90 T.JAMES/SHONDELLS&'68!INTERVIEWS55+ 50s & 60s US $29.99 Buy It Now 31m 11s
SCOTT WILK + THE WALLS s/t LP VG+ BSK 3460 Vinyl 1980 Record US $10.00 Buy It Now 31m 23s
BATMAN:Distressed Logo On Black:T-shirt NEW:XLARGE ONLY US $26.38 Buy It Now 31m 25s
Motley Crue Alice Cooper The Final Tour 2014 MA4 Tee T - Shirt S M L XL Size US $22.95 Buy It Now 31m 26s
T. GRAHAM BROWN If You Could Only seen Me Now 45 7" Capitol Records Rock (E US $2.99 [0 bids]
31m 32s
ASIA:Album Cover:T-shirt:NEW:LARGE ONLY US $26.38 Buy It Now 31m 43s
QUEEN Another One Bites The Dust/ Don't Try Suicide NM Canadian 45 US $14.99 Buy It Now 31m 48s
YOUNG GUNZ, MOBB DEEP, BENZINO, T.I., TWISTA, LUDACRIS, KANYE WEST, JOHN LEGEND, US $0.12 [0 bids]
31m 49s
DESCENDENTS - Logo:T-shirt - NEW - LARGE ONLY US $26.38 Buy It Now 31m 50s
THE LILAC TIME self titled same s/t LP alt folk rock US $7.99 Buy It Now 31m 53s
YOUNG GUNZ, MOBB DEEP, BENZINO, T.I., TWISTA, LUDACRIS, KANYE WEST, JOHN LEGEND, US $0.27 [0 bids]
32m 16s
Motley Crue Alice Cooper The Final Tour 2014 MA5 Tee T - Shirt S M L XL Size US $22.95 Buy It Now 32m 22s
JUNE CHRISTY the misty miss LP VG T 725 Vinyl 1956 Record Mono Turquoise US $9.00 Buy It Now 32m 26s
BATMAN:Distressed Logo On Black:T-shirt NEW:SMALL ONLY US $26.38 Buy It Now 32m 30s
1952 Mercury 78rpm - EDDY HOWARD I Don't Want To Take A Chance / Auf Wiederseh'n US $12.75 Buy It Now 32m 31s
ASIA:Album Cover:T-shirt:NEW:MEDIUM ONLY US $26.38 Buy It Now 32m 32s
32m 42s
HOT BUSH s/t LP APA-77007 Vinyl 1980 Record RARE Sealed USA Funk Soul Disco US $93.75 Buy It Now 33m 21s
Cher - FOXY LADY - Living in a House Divided / Don't Hide Your Love - 1972 NM LP US $13.05 Buy It Now 33m 33s
T-BONE WALKER / INVENTOR OF THE ELECTRIC GUITAR BLUES ~ Swedish MINT ~ SEALED US $19.99 Buy It Now 33m 53s
E-40; KINSU; EIGHTBALL; RAD KING; SUGA T; BIZ MARKIE; D; US $0.12 [0 bids]
34m 24s
Thr33 Ringz [PA] [Digipak] by T-Pain (CD, Jan-2008, Jive (USA)) US $3.25 Buy It Now 34m 27s
BENEATH THE MASSACRE:Crust Viking:T-shirt:NEW:LARGE ONLY US $26.38 Buy It Now 34m 35s
JACK TEAGARDEN a portrait of mr. t LP VG+ R 25243 Mono USA 1961 Roulette US $15.00 Buy It Now 34m 46s
Styk Pieces of Eight 8 Track 1978 A&M Records CRC 8T-4724 Great Graphics US $7.00 Buy It Now 34m 48s
DESCENDENTS - Milo Goes To College:T-shirt - NEW - XXLARGE ONLY US $26.38 Buy It Now 34m 53s
GENESIS WE CAN'T DANCE *** CD *** worldwide shipping 7863302 US $11.69 Buy It Now 34m 54s
E-40; KINSU; EIGHTBALL; RAD KING; SUGA T; BIZ MARKIE; D; US $0.27 [0 bids]
35m 3s
VINYL 78 Fats Domino - Don't You Know / Helping Hand / Imperial US $12.99 Buy It Now 35m 5s
CONWAY TWITTY darling you know i wouldn't lie LP VG+ WLP DL 75105 Vinyl 1968 US $48.00 Buy It Now 35m 18s
Windmills by the Ocean S/T self-titled vinyl LP NM ISIS US $14.95 Buy It Now 35m 30s
E-40; KINSU; EIGHTBALL; RAD KING; SUGA T; BIZ MARKIE; D; US $0.27 [0 bids]
35m 37s
Chuckii Booker "(Don't U Know) I Love U" 12" 33rpm RARE Single (PLAY TESTED!) EX US $7.99 [0 bids]
35m 49s
Big Bad World by Plain White T's (CD, Sep-2008, Hollywood) US $12.47 Buy It Now 36m 13s
Motley Crue Alice Cooper The Final Tour Date 2014 M2 Tee T - Shirt S M L XL Size US $26.95 Buy It Now 36m 26s
DURAN DURAN 45 RPM I DON'T WANT YOUR LOVE US $9.99 Buy It Now 36m 27s
JIMI HENDRIX - Stained Glass (Distressed Print):T-shirt NEW:LARGE ONLY US $26.38 Buy It Now 36m 47s
MAC DAVIS Baby Don't Get Hooked On Me lp vinyl VG+ US $2.84 Buy It Now 36m 56s
RAY GOODMAN & BROWN S/T LP Vinyl VG+ Cover VG++ Special Lady R+B Soul US $5.69 Buy It Now 36m 56s
MICHAEL FEINSTEN Isn't It Romatic lp vinyl NM shrink 1988 Pop Vocal US $4.74 Buy It Now 36m 56s
PHIL COLLINS 45rpm "SEPARATE LIVES" "I DON'T WANNA KNOW" US $0.99 [0 bids]
37m
IN FLAMES - Triple Jester T-shirt - NEW - XLARGE ONLY US $26.38 Buy It Now 37m
Rare Mxs 4 Trk PROMO CD ** SHAI ~ I Don't Wanna Be Alone ~ US $14.99 [0 bids]
37m 1s
GUY LOMBARDO YOU COULDN'T HELP BUT BE WONDERFUL 7" 45 rpm VED 165 US $6.99 Buy It Now 37m 5s
S.T.U.N. 10" Picture Disc US $8.00 Buy It Now 37m 6s
Motley Crue Alice Cooper The Final Tour Date 2014 M3 Tee T - Shirt S M L XL Size US $26.95 Buy It Now 37m 16s
George Strait - The Cowboy Rides Away:Live from AT&T Stadium 2014 CD New Sealed US $6.99 [1 bids]
37m 20s
Slim Harpo: Don't Start Cryin' Now 45 Record Excello R&B Blues Soul US $4.99 [0 bids]
37m 41s
Monolake: Atlas T++ Remix (Out Of Print) Beautiful open "still in shrink" Copy! US $9.99 Buy It Now 37m 46s
MATT GOSS "THE KEY" BROS STEVE WONDER JOE T VANELLI JAPAN + OBI CD MINT US $39.99 Buy It Now 37m 51s
IN FLAMES - Triple Jester T-shirt - NEW - LARGE ONLY US $26.38 Buy It Now 37m 54s
OFFSPRING WHY DON'T YOU GET A JOB JAPAN CD 1575yen NEW US $19.99 Buy It Now 38m
Motley Crue Alice Cooper The Final Tour Date 2014 M4 Tee T - Shirt S M L XL Size US $26.95 Buy It Now 38m 14s
State Of Emergency: Society in Crisis (Vol 1) CD Lord Finesse/Ice-T/Pharcyde US $9.24 Buy It Now 38m 16s
7th Wonder ** 45rpm "MY LOVE AIN'T NEVER BEEN THIS STRONG" US $4.99 [0 bids]
38m 35s
RAYDIO 45RPM "HONEY I'M RICH" & "BETCHA CAN'T LOVE ME JUST ONCE" R&B US $0.99 [0 bids]
SMITH CONNECTION 45RPM * "I Can't Hold On Much Longer " US $4.99 [0 bids]
38m 35s
SOLO don't be no hoochie / why'd you play me out 12" VG+ Private Random Rap 1993 US $1,125.00 Buy It Now 38m 37s
BETTY JOHNSON - "s/t" LP 1957 ATLANTIC Black 8017 DG ORIG JAZZ VOCAL NMINT VINYL US $44.98 Buy It Now 38m 56s
Lupine Howl- Don't Lose Your Head CD Single OOP US $7.70 Buy It Now 39m 8s
Carmen McRae "Can't hide love" Vocal Jazz Blue Note Records LP US $5.99 Buy It Now 39m 10s
Various: Sub Urban The N.Y. House Source Electronica Garage Mark Grant Mousse T US $9.50 Buy It Now 39m 10s
Eddie Vinson "You can't make love alone" Blues Jazz Larry Coryell Mega LP US $7.00 Buy It Now 39m 10s
45 rpm-ELO-Don't Bring Me Down/Dreaming of 4000-JET 5060 US $1.50 [0 bids]
39m 12s
45 rpm-Johnny Maddox-Star Spangled Banner Waving/Don't Love Nobody-Dot15128 rare US $1.50 [0 bids]
39m 12s
MUSHROOMHEAD - S/T self titled (cd) new US $199.99 [0 bids]
39m 40s
Boston don't look back eight track cassette US $1.40 [0 bids]
39m 58s
WATAIN - Malfeitor:T-shirt - NEW - LARGE ONLY US $26.38 Buy It Now 40m 2s
LUTHER VANDROSS Give Me the Reason b/w Don't Yo 45 rpm Picture Sleeve 1986 US $6.99 Buy It Now 40m 2s
WAYNE NEWTON Echo Valley b/w Daddy Don't Walk 45 rpm vinyl record Chelsea US $6.99 Buy It Now 40m 3s
PUBLIC ENEMY Can't Do Nuttin' For Ya Man RARE RADIO PROMO CD (5 track) US $2.99 [0 bids]
40m 16s
Motley Crue Alice Cooper The Final Tour Date 2014 M5 Tee T - Shirt S M L XL Size US $26.95 Buy It Now 40m 28s
45 rpm JUKE BOX RE-O C Smith-Isn't It Lonely Together/ Little Green Apples US $1.50 [0 bids]
40m 47s
WEEZER:Troublemaker:T-shirt NEW:MEDIUM ONLY US $26.38 Buy It Now 40m 51s
Big John Hall I Don't Know Why Gospel LP Stereo LST3033 John Hall Records vinyl US $4.00 Buy It Now 40m 58s
JUDY GARLAND LP W 676 MISS SHOW BUSINESS I DON'T CARE + RCEX- C EX- (SKU-3434) US $9.99 Buy It Now 41m 3s
DON BRYANT: Don't Turn Your Back On Me / Star Of Love 45 Soul US $15.00 Buy It Now 41m 8s
NAT KING COLE LP T 1932 LAZY HAZY CRAZY DAYS of SUMMER R EX- C EX- (SKU-3426) US $9.99 Buy It Now 41m 14s
Commodores S/T {M7-884R1} **WITH POSTER** Record, Vinyl, Album, LP US $8.97 Buy It Now 41m 33s
WATAIN - Malfeitor:T-shirt - NEW - SMALL ONLY US $26.38 Buy It Now 41m 34s
PINK FLOYD - Atom Heart:T-shirt - NEW - LARGE ONLY US $26.38 Buy It Now 42m
MEADOWS S/T LP RADIO PROMO MODERN SOUL US $9.99 Buy It Now 42m 18s
Every Mothers Nightmare - S/T - 1990 - Arista - CD US $10.50 [9 bids]
42m 24s
air supply 2 record lot sweet dreams,don't turn me away,late again,making love US $2.25 Buy It Now 42m 39s
elvis presley ask me & ain't that loving you baby promo original first pressing US $10.00 Buy It Now 42m 39s
the whispers great day & i can't see myself leaving you US $15.00 Buy It Now 42m 40s
I Do Not Want What I Haven't Got by Sinéad O'Connor (CD, Apr-1990, Chrysalis... US $2.00 [0 bids]
42m 48s
Yukon Railroad Co. Company S/T self-titled vinyl LP NM Big Hole PRIVATE PRESS US $105.95 Buy It Now 42m 53s
Mamas Boys S/T Arista/Jive In Shrink Lp Original Hype US $9.99 [0 bids]
42m 55s
Guns N Roses "Since I Don't Have You" 1993 Vinyl 7" Record (EX) US $3.50 Buy It Now 43m 3s
JESSICA WILLIAMS - AIN'T MISBEHAVIN NEW CD US $21.04 Buy It Now 43m 20s
DON'T PRESS YOUR LUCK: IN SOUND OF 60'S / VARIOUS NEW CD US $21.41 Buy It Now 43m 23s
Mercury 422-834-923-1 The Robert Cray Band - Don't Be Afraid Of The Dark - Prom US $11.98 Buy It Now 43m 26s
We Can't Dance - Genesis CD 1991 US $1.50 [0 bids]
43m 31s

More places to buy T music online Buy T & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for T DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

T Naive ratings distribution

T Naive reviews

Review by Greger
4 stars SCYTHE's vocalist and guitar player Thomas Thielen have released a solo album with the title "na´ve" under the artist name "t". Thomas has written all the music and lyrics, he performs all the instruments and vocals by himself, and he has also produced, arranged, recorded and mixed the entire album. The music is a mix between Steve Hogart-era MARILLIN, NO-MAN, PINK FLOYD and RADIOHEAD. Some songs could've been taken from a SCYTHE album but the most of them are too experimental for that band. I would call it ambient, experimental, psychedelic neo-progressive rock, often with extensive, monotonous and repetitive themes. I have really tried to like this album and listened to it a lot, and the album isn't bad at all, but I have to say that I rather prefer SCYTHE's music before t's solo stuff.

Send comments to Greger (BETA) | Report this review (#28206) | Review Permalink
Posted Wednesday, February 25, 2004

2 stars T is the solo project of Thomas Thielen the singer/guitarist for SCYTHE. Thomas does it all on this one, he plays all the instruments, does the vocals, lyrics, engineering, producing and recording. This is often dark, sad and minimalistic which is normally right up my alley, but I honestly can't get into this record at all. In fact there really isn't much I do like about it which is unusual for me.

"She Said" features synths and spoken words in the background before piano and fragile vocals come in. The noisey synths continue with drums arriving 3 1/2 minutes in.The vocals stop for a couple of minutes before returning 8 1/2 minutes in,the song ends as it began. This song is emotional and intense but to get almost 11 minutes of it doesn't work for me. Maybe a short passage of this in a song but... "A Night Out" contrasts the heavier sections with the spacey, mellow ones quite well. "Round Here" is a ballad of piano and reserved vocals. "Do Not Come Back" is an instrumental with a lot of synths throughout. "Mother" opens with piano followed by experimental sounds.There is some orchestration in this one as well. Not a fan.

"A Day Like Any Other Day" is an experimental instrumental track with electronics and noises throughout. "She Is Dead" has this annoying percussion? along with synths, vocals and piano. It gets better 4 minutes in when the vocals become more passionate and haunting sounds arrive after 6 minutes. "Tuesday Night Blues" opens with acoustic guitar that is joined by piano. Synths and vocals come in along with a fuller sound 1 1/2 minutes in. Drums come in next. I like the chorus. This is a pretty good song. "Nothing More" features an annoying drum machine as we get reserved vocals and a slow pace. "The Dark" is ok as we get waves of spacey sounds throughout this instrumental. "About Us" opens with piano and vocals. A fuller sound comes in with strange sounds in the background. Why ? It settles down 5 1/2 minutes in before becoming full again a minute later.

Tough to listen to 68 minutes of something that you don't enjoy. Lots of electronics and the drum machine doesn't help. Collectors and fans only.

Send comments to Mellotron Storm (BETA) | Report this review (#168650) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, April 24, 2008

Post a review of T "Naive"