ONE EIGHTY

Studio Album, released in 1980

1. Ready (4:26)
2. Shape I'm In (3:31)
3. Kamikaze (4:04)
4. You're the Only Woman (4:22)
5. Rock 'n a Hard Place (4:00)
6. Livin' on My Own (4:42)
7. Cryin' in the Rain (4:38)
8. No Big Deal (4:27)
9. Biggest Part of Me (5:25)

Search AMBROSIA One Eighty lyrics

- Christopher North / organ, chamberlin, clavinet, mini-Moog
- David Cutler Lewis / rhodes, piano, prophet
- Royce Jones / vocals, percussion

Warner (Japan) #WPCP-4803

AMBROSIA MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy AMBROSIA One Eighty Music

AnthologyAnthology
Warner Off Roster 1997
Ambrosia / Somewhere I've Never Travelled (2 LP's on 2 CD's/Remastered/Limited Edition)Ambrosia / Somewhere I've Never Travelled (2 LP's on 2 CD's/Remastered/Limited Edition)
Limited Edition · Remastered
Remastered · Import
Wea International 2006
One EightyOne Eighty
Rock Candy 2014
Life Beyond L.A.: The Deluxe Edition (2xCD)Life Beyond L.A.: The Deluxe Edition (2xCD)
Friday Music 2013
7" Record 1976 Ambrosia: "Cowboy Star" and "Magical Mystery tour" US $8.00 [0 bids]
3h
AMBROSIA BRASS BAND - IN THE NEW ORLEANS BRASS BAND TRADITION NEW CD US $20.07 Buy It Now 5h 4m
AMBROSIA- "ANTHOLOGY" US $6.99 [0 bids]
AMBROSIA / ROAD ISLAND ** NM Cassette (1982) US $5.97 Buy It Now 7h 37m
Ambrosia / Somewhere I've Never Travelled, Japan Pyramid Cover LP, Low Sale!!! US $14.99 [0 bids]
ROBERT BERRY - The Dividing Line (CD 2008) sealed AOR Frontiers Ambrosia Hush US $14.99 Buy It Now 12h 24m
Ambrosia How can you love me 7" K17933P /EX UK Pic Picture Disc US $14.13 Buy It Now 12h 30m
Anthology - Ambrosia New & Sealed CD Free Shipping US $11.26 Buy It Now 13h 14m
AMBROSIA(@) - PEVENSEY NLZ - NEW CD US $18.51 Buy It Now 13h 57m
JON ANDERSON Olias Of Sunhillow AEROSMITH Ambrosia THAI Thailand 7" 45 EP PS #9 US $24.99 Buy It Now 15h 56m
David Pack - Anywhere You Go (1985) CD, Oct-2006, Wounded Bird, Ambrosia US $36.00 Buy It Now 16h 10m
AMBROSIA SOMEWHERE I'VE NEVER TRAVELLED RARE OOP CD US $39.99 Buy It Now 17h 56m
Ambrosia - How much i feel -Very Good + condition 45-RPM US $2.99 [0 bids]
AMBROSIA-FEELIN' ALIVE AGAIN/FOR OPENERS WELCOME HOME-WARNER BROS 29937 NM 45 US $5.98 Buy It Now 18h 11m
AMBROSIA Life Beyond L.A. 1978 CLASSIC ROCK / AOR LP US $10.00 Buy It Now 18h 21m
Prog Funk Hair Metal 5 LP's AMBROSIA COAL KITCHEN SAD CAFE ALADA RESERVE VG+ US $9.99 [0 bids]
Vintage Ambrosia--Life Beyond LA 12" Vinyl LP Album 1978 US $4.99 Buy It Now 19h 5m
Ambrosia - Life Beyond LA - BSK 3135 - 1978 US $1.99 Buy It Now 19h 37m
Ambrosia Brass Band - In The New Orleans Brass Band Tradition [CD New] US $15.47 Buy It Now 19h 37m
Ambrosia - Road Island [CD New] US $20.98 Buy It Now 19h 44m
ambrosia by ambrosia (8 track 1975 20th Century Records) TESTED US $7.99 Buy It Now 19h 57m
Mahler - Symphony No.2 C Minor - Wyn Morris, Ambrosia Singers - SYM7/8 (2 x LP) US $33.20 Buy It Now 20h 38m
Ambrosia Life Beyond L.A. VG++ 12" Great Album Very Good Condition Price Drop US $2.98 [0 bids]
Ambrosia Make Us All Aware/Holdin On To 45 RPM US $7.00 Buy It Now 21h 44m
AMBROSIA 'ROAD ISLAND' AOR NEW REMASTERED ROCK CANDY 2014 NEW SEALED! US $16.59 [0 bids]
AMBROSIA 'ONE EIGHTY' AOR NEW REMASTERED ROCK CANDY 2014 NEW SEALED! US $16.59 [0 bids]
AMBROSIA BRASS BAND Ambrosia ita jazz 1986 US $35.19 Buy It Now 22h 10m
Somewhere I've Never Travelled by Ambrosia = VINYL LP = Die-Cut Cover US $8.99 Buy It Now 22h 31m
AMBROSIA LIFE BEYOND LA 1978 WARNER BROS 3135W/SHRINK EXMT/EX US $6.99 [0 bids]
Ambrosia Warner Bros 45 Record 49225 NM Livin on my own / Biggest part of me US $4.00 Buy It Now 23h 31m
Classic Rock 8-Tracks ~ AMBROSIA ~ Life Beyond L.A. ~ Vintage 8 Track Tape US $7.85 Buy It Now 23h 38m
AMBROSIA - ANTHOLOGY-CD US $1.25 [2 bids]
45 RECORD AMBROSIA- MAGICAL MYSTERY TOUR US $1.99 Buy It Now 23h 57m
AMBROSIA STANDING ROOM ONLY LIVE CD US $3.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Ambrosia 45 You're The Only Woman(You&I)/Biggest Part Of Me Warner Bros. Records US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
~ AMBROSIA LP VINYL RECORD "LP/album copy of LIFE BEYOND L.A. by AMBROSIA. US $9.99 [0 bids]
(AP929) Subset, Ambrosia - DJ CD US $4.97 Buy It Now 1 day
JOE MORRIS (GUITAR)/ - AMBROSIA [DIGIPAK] * - NEW CD US $13.17 Buy It Now 1 day
Ambrosia - Life Beyond LA - 1978 Warner Bros K56525 Vinyl US $24.91 Buy It Now 1 day
AMBROSIA LIFE BEYOND L.A. FACTORY SEALED 8 TRACK TAPE US $2.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Clean Prog AOR Rock LP AMBROSIA 1976 Pyramid Cover SOMEWHERE I'VE NEVER TRAVELED US $15.00 [0 bids]
Record/Vinyl/Ambrosia/One Eighty US $3.99 [0 bids]
record/Vinyl/Ambrosia/Life beyond LA US $3.99 [0 bids]
Record/Vinyl/Ambrosia/somewhere ive never travelled US $4.99 [0 bids]
AMBROSIA biggest part of me 7" promo b/w livin' on my own but has number sticker US $8.29 Buy It Now 1 day
AMBROSIA how can you love me 7" limited pic disc featuring edit and fool like me US $8.29 Buy It Now 1 day
Ambrosia - Life Beyond L.A. - LP US $2.99 Buy It Now 1 day
AMBROSIA - How Can You Love Me PICTURE DISC - Ex 7" Single Warner Bros K 17933P US $8.29 Buy It Now 1 day
Ambrosia - Somewhere Ive Never (2000) - Used - Compact Disc US $12.47 Buy It Now 1 day
AMBROSIA HOLDIN' ON TO YESTERDAY PROMO 45 MONO/STEREO RARE DAVID PACK US $3.99 [0 bids]
AMBROSIA LP - Life Beyond L.A. US $10.75 Buy It Now 1 day
AMBROSIA: ONE EIGHTY 1980 Warner Brothers BSK3368 in shrink EX-/EX- US $1.99 [0 bids]
DAVID PACK Anywhere You Go FIRST JAPAN CD WPCP-4804 Ambrosia Toto James Ingram US $99.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Chuck GIRARD ~ orig 1975 Christian rock debut LP w/Toto,Ambrosia US $4.77 Buy It Now 1 day
Ambrosia *self-titled 1975 CD (Japanese release by Warner Music WPCR-1049 ) US $34.98 [0 bids]
45 Ambrosia/Can't let a woman/Mono & Stereo/20th Cedntury DJ/USA/NM HEAR US $4.00 Buy It Now 1 day
45 Ambrosia/Magical Mystery Tour/Cowboy Star/20th Cedntury/USA/NM HEAR US $4.00 Buy It Now 1 day
AMBROSIA One Eighty LP VG+ US $5.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Vintage 4 Track Radio Station Carts - Ambrosia - Holdin' On To Yesterday US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
AMBROSIA s/t LP Top U.S. Rock/Prog. Warner Bros. Reissue of first album US $1.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Ambrosia Shape I'm In / You're The Only Woman 45 NM US $6.95 Buy It Now 1 day
Rock 45 Ambrosia - How Much I Feel / Ready For Camarillo On Warner Bros. US $5.00 Buy It Now 1 day
AMBROSIA - How Can You Love Me ~ 7" Single PICTURE DISC US $19.17 Buy It Now 1 day
AMBROSIA - LIFE BEYOND LA LP SUPER DISC HALF SPEED MASTERED AUDIOPHILE MFSL US $25.00 Buy It Now 1 day
1976 Ambrosia Can't Let A Woman / Same 7" 45 rpm PROMO 20th Century TC-2310 NM US $2.90 Buy It Now 2 days
Ambrosia Outside / Same 7" 45 rpm PROMO Full Moon FM 49654 Stereo US $2.90 Buy It Now 2 days
Ambrosia How Can You Love Me / Still Not Satisfied 7" 45 rpm Warner 7- US $2.90 Buy It Now 2 days
Rock Nm! 45 Ambrosia - Make Us All Aware / Holdin' On To Yesterday On 20Th Centu US $5.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Rock Nm! 45 Ambrosia - No Big Deal / Cryin' In The Rain On Warner Bros. US $5.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Rock Nm! 45 Ambrosia - Still Not Satisfied / How Can You Love Me On Warner Bros. US $5.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Rock Nm! 45 Ambrosia - You'Re The Only Woman (You & I) / Shape I'M In On Warner US $5.00 Buy It Now 2 days
RECORD ALBUM - LP - AMBROSIA - ONE EIGHTY US $3.74 Buy It Now 2 days
45 rpm PROMO - AMBROSIA - Can't Let A Woman UNPLAYED US $3.50 Buy It Now 2 days
Ambrosia, LP, Road Island, orig Warner Bros. BSK 3638, 1982, PROMO, David Pack US $5.77 [0 bids]
Ambrosia, LP, Life Beyond L.A., orig Warner Bros. BSK 3135, 1978, David Pack US $4.99 [0 bids]
Ambrosia Magical Mystery Tour / Cowboy Star TC 2327 EX/NM Rock 45 Beatles US $2.55 Buy It Now 2 days
AMBROSIA - LIVIN' ON MY OWN / BIGGEST PART OF ME (WBS49225) great record! US $1.99 [0 bids]
AMBROSIA Somewhere I've Never Traveled, vinyl LP w/prism jacket, 1976, VG US $3.99 Buy It Now 2 days
? Ambrosia - Somewhere I've Never Travelled(folding cov US $14.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Touched By Love 2CD Classic 80s Rock As Seen on TV JACK WAGNER AMBROSIA Rare US $52.49 Buy It Now 2 days
PAUL OAKENFOLD "2 NEW YORK" LUSTRAL MIRO SOLAR STONE AMBROSIA ALBION BBE CM 2CD US $19.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Ambrosia Side One Your The Only Woman Side Two How Much I Feel Low S US $4.00 [0 bids]
Ambrosia How Much I Feel New 45 Same Song Both Sides Low S & H US $4.00 [0 bids]
TREFETHEN (AMBROSIA) - "Am I Stupid Or Am..." LP 1980 1st US WL PROMO + POSTER US $25.88 Buy It Now 2 days
AMBROSIA: Self-Titled (T-434) (20th Century Records-1975) VG+/G US $7.50 Buy It Now 2 days
PETER KATER - HEALING SERIES, VOL. 3: AMBROSIA [DIGIPAK] - NEW CD US $14.62 Buy It Now 2 days
AMBROSIA. LIFE BEYOND L. A. PICTURE SLEEVE. WARNER BROSS. 1978. PROGRESSIVE ROCK US $4.00 Buy It Now 2 days
AMBROSIA - You're The Only Woman / Shape I'm In - PROMO NEAR MINT- 1980 CANADA US $3.95 Buy It Now 2 days
AMBROSIA - How Much I Feel / Ready For Camarillo - PROMO 1978 VG+ CANADA 45 US $1.79 Buy It Now 2 days
AMBROSIA - ROAD ISLAND - WB RECORDS BSK 3638 - "SEALED" - "SEALED" US $30.00 Buy It Now 2 days
AMBROSIA SELF TITLE 20th CENTURY RECORDS T-434 FIRST PRESSING US $0.99 [0 bids]
Ambrosia Singers , Audio CD, Nicolai Ghiaurov: Great Scenes from Verdi US $12.58 Buy It Now 2 days
AMBROSIA ONE EIGHTY - LP (BSK 3368) EX/NM US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Ambrosia-How Much I Feel (VG+) US $4.59 Buy It Now 2 days
Ambrosia Cd US $15.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Ambrosia / Somewhere I've Never Travelled (2 LP's on 2 CD's/Remastered/Limited E US $20.24 Buy It Now 2 days
Ambrosia / One Eighty / 1980 / Warner Bros. BSK-3368 / with Inner Sleeve / Vinyl US $8.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Ambrosia / Life Beyond L.A. / 1978 / Warner Bros. BSK-3135 / Inner Sleeve-Lyrics US $5.50 Buy It Now 3 days

More places to buy AMBROSIA music online Buy AMBROSIA & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for AMBROSIA DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

AMBROSIA One Eighty ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(4%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(20%)

AMBROSIA One Eighty reviews

Review by ZowieZiggy
1 stars I was never a great fan from this band: even their debut album couldn't attract me even if it was the best (?) of their output.

This "One Eighty" is nothing else than poor and basic AOR music all the way through. But this is no news. The best advice that I can provide is just to stay away from this album. It is straight forward US rock music with no subtleties, no emotion and nothing positive to mention ("Cryin' in the Rain").

Unlike other fellow reviewers, I wouldn't say that the band is on the decline with this album: they were declining already since their second work ("Somewhere I've Never Travelled"). This one is just a confirmation that they aren't quite on their place on this site. I can't find any prog relation in here. Nor on their previous works (except a slightly better debut, as I have said).

The Motown-oriented "You're the Only Woman" is pretty unbearable and is the typical "press next" song you would like to avoid by all means (same applies to "Livin' on My Own" by the way). One of the very few listenable song is the more rocking "Rock 'n a Hard Place". But it is not difficult to emerge out of such a weak ensemble.

The next song is best described by its title: "No Big Deal"! Indeed?even if the upbeat rhythm provides a good break into this ocean of AOR and syrupy stuff like the closing "Biggest Part of Me". The only good news is that it is the last track of this weak album.

Another one star record from this band. The third one in a row as far as I'm concerned.

Send comments to ZowieZiggy (BETA) | Report this review (#307283) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, October 29, 2010

Review by Sagichim
COLLABORATOR Eclectic Prog Team
1 stars Good music that i don't like.

What happened to ambrosia? i guess the 80's happened. i like their debut album and the folow up as well , i even like their last 'road island' but this is a catastrophe. there is not even one good song here to save the day. music is meant for commercial duties , it's not even melodic rock , they are sticky songs made for the radio and not for the fans , i'm sure this one bought them a whole new set of sticky fans.

Even if the songs are not good i thought i could count on their beautiful melodies , but i was wrong , even the best melodies doesn't save it , they totally lost it the music is just plane simple with nothing to it. well after i slayed this album i can say that if you listen carefully ( why would you like to do that? ) the good ambrosia is hiding between the lines , like good keys in the opener 'ready' , and some other nice keys around like in 'you're the only woman'. they knew what they were doing , that's why they named the album one eighty as in 180 degrees the oposite of what they did earlier.

They should have borrowed a title from frank zappa and call this 'we're only in it for the money' really... nothing more to say about this embarrassing album except avoid , even for you who likes their debut. i thought i would give it 2 stars but it's generous. 1.5 stars

Send comments to Sagichim (BETA) | Report this review (#639202) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, February 23, 2012

2 stars This album represents Ambrosia's total decline into commercialism. All of the tracks are boring, bland and total commercial drivel. If Ambrosia would have continued making great music as they did on their debut album, they would have been considered on of the best prog bands of the 70s. How ... (read more)

Report this review (#265975) | Posted by TCat | Saturday, February 13, 2010 | Review Permanlink

4 stars With good reasoning, Ambrosia, like many of the commercial Art-rock bands from the 70's era US progressive rock scene, often tend to foresake their Art-rock leanings with every release they would do. This was no different for Ambrosia. Their first and second album, was pretty much awashed with beaut ... (read more)

Report this review (#28259) | Posted by | Thursday, April 22, 2004 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of AMBROSIA "One Eighty"