ONE EIGHTY

Studio Album, released in 1980

1. Ready (4:26)
2. Shape I'm In (3:31)
3. Kamikaze (4:04)
4. You're the Only Woman (4:22)
5. Rock 'n a Hard Place (4:00)
6. Livin' on My Own (4:42)
7. Cryin' in the Rain (4:38)
8. No Big Deal (4:27)
9. Biggest Part of Me (5:25)

Search AMBROSIA One Eighty lyrics

- Christopher North / organ, chamberlin, clavinet, mini-Moog
- David Cutler Lewis / rhodes, piano, prophet
- Royce Jones / vocals, percussion

Warner (Japan) #WPCP-4803

AMBROSIA MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy AMBROSIA One Eighty Music

AnthologyAnthology
Warner Bros / Wea 1997
Ambrosia / Somewhere I've Never Travelled (2 LP's on 2 CD's/Remastered/Limited Edition)Ambrosia / Somewhere I've Never Travelled (2 LP's on 2 CD's/Remastered/Limited Edition)
Limited Edition · Remastered
Friday Music 2012
AmbrosiaAmbrosia
Remastered
Warner Off Roster 2000
Ambrosia - The EssentialsAmbrosia - The Essentials
Remastered · Import
Wea International 2006
Life Beyond L.A.: The Deluxe Edition (2xCD)Life Beyond L.A.: The Deluxe Edition (2xCD)
Friday Music 2013
How Much I Feel & Other HitsHow Much I Feel & Other Hits
Rhino Flashback 2003
Road IslandRoad Island
Rock Candy 2014
Ambrosia - How can you love me UK 7" PIC DISC RALPH US $7.62 Buy It Now 6h 27m
Ambrosia Life Beyond LA 1978 1st TML Press, ULTRASONIC CLEANED! US $7.99 [0 bids]
Ambrosia - Road Island - Rare New OOP Sealed Cassette US $24.50 Buy It Now 12h 43m
1978 Ambrosia How Much I Feel / Ready For Camarillo 7" 45 rpm Warner WBS 8640 NM US $3.30 Buy It Now 13h 20m
CASSETTE YULETIDE AMBROSIA VARIOUS ARTISTS 1992 SONY OOP RARE US $9.99 Buy It Now 14h 7m
Ambrosia: You're The Only Woman (You And I) / Shape I'm In 7" 45 NM USA US $2.99 Buy It Now 14h 8m
1975 AMBROSIA ALBUM LP US $1.79 Buy It Now 15h 42m
AMBROSIA ONE EIGHTY - LP (BSK 3368) EX/NM US $9.99 Buy It Now 16h 50m
Somewhere I've Never Travelled by Ambrosia = VINYL LP = Die-Cut Cover US $8.99 Buy It Now 17h 22m
Ambrosia - One Eighty - Rare New Sealed Cassette US $24.50 Buy It Now 19h 17m
AMBROSIA Self Titled Vinyl LP 20th Century Records BT434 1975 US $16.96 Buy It Now 19h 34m
Ambrosia - Road Island LP Ralph Steadman Art US $14.99 Buy It Now 19h 40m
AMBROSIA One Eighty SHRINK 1980 Warner Bros. w/orig slv EX/EX LP Record US $7.99 Buy It Now 21h 44m
Ambrosia Road Island Record LP Warner Bros Rock VG++ Promo Inner Sleeve US $14.00 Buy It Now 22h 7m
AMBROSIA PLAYER CHRISTOPHER CROSS MICHAEL FRANKS AOR BEST 2 CD JAPAN B5707 US $16.50 [0 bids]
ARTHUR THE ALBUM Soundtrack 1981 CD JAPAN Christopher Cross Ambrosia AOR B6020 US $16.50 [0 bids]
AMBROSIA 1975 LP(20TH CENTURY434 STEREO) US $8.95 Buy It Now 22h 38m
AMBROSIA Magical Mystery Tour Spain 45 with Picture Sleeve 20th Century US $8.95 Buy It Now 22h 54m
DAVID PACK Anywhere You Go JAPAN CD rare AMBROSIA Michael McDonald James Ingram US $124.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Ambrosia - self titled debut - LP - VG+ US $3.99 [0 bids]
Ambrosia - Life Beyond L.A.: The Deluxe Edition CD US $23.05 Buy It Now 1 day
How Much I Feel & Other Hits, Ambrosia, New US $9.96 Buy It Now 1 day
Ambrosia - Life Beyond LA - Warner Brothers BSK 3135 rock vinyl US $1.99 [0 bids]
Ambrosia by A Reminiscent Drive (CD, Apr-2000, F Communications) US $12.88 Buy It Now 1 day
AMBROSIA - "Self Titled - 1st" LP 1975 1st US PROMO (20th Century) - ORIG COVER US $25.88 Buy It Now 1 day
Mahler - Symphony No.2 C Minor - Wyn Morris, Ambrosia Singers - SYM7/8 (2 x LP) US $33.93 Buy It Now 1 day
AMBROSIA life beyond la LP PS EX/EX usa warner PSK 3135 export cutout in sleeve US $15.26 Buy It Now 1 day
AMBROSIA - AMBROSIA/SOMEWHERE I'VE NEVER TRAVELLED * - NEW CD BOXSET US $16.33 Buy It Now 1 day
7"-Single AMBROSIA - Magical Mystery Tour (1976) GERMANY PS / BEATLES-Cover US $14.99 Buy It Now 1 day
AMBROSIA ANTHOLOGY CD SEALED! US $75.00 Buy It Now 1 day
A REMINISCENT DRIVE AMBROSIA JAPAN CD OBI Y2234 US $5.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Vintage Ambrosia--Life Beyond LA 12" Vinyl LP Album 1978 US $6.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Ambrosia / Somewhere I've Never Travelled (2 LP's on 2 CD's/Remastered/Limited E US $20.24 Buy It Now 1 day
Ambrosia Life Beyond LA BSK 3135 US $8.62 Buy It Now 1 day
The Essentials by Ambrosia (CD, Jun-2002, Warner Bros.) US $1.74 [0 bids]
Rock 45 Ambrosia - Cowboy Star / Magical Mystery Tour On 20Th Century Records US $5.00 Buy It Now 1 day
45 RECORD AMBROSIA - HOW MUCH I FEEL B/W HOLDIN' ON TO YESTERDAY GWB 0377 US $4.11 Buy It Now 2 days
AMBROSIA 45 TC-2244 PROMO Nice, Nice, Very Nice record EX+ (45s-1253) US $3.57 Buy It Now 2 days
AMBROSIA 45 TC2207 PROMO Holdin' On To Yesterday record EX+ (45s-1252) US $3.57 Buy It Now 2 days
AMBROSIA How Much I Feel / Ready For Camari 45 WBS 8640 VG (45s-3907) US $3.57 Buy It Now 2 days
AMBROSIA "NO BIG DEAL / SAME" 45 PROMO NEAR MINT US $3.50 Buy It Now 2 days
Life Beyond La:deluxe Edition(Limited Edition) - Ambrosia US $17.06 Buy It Now 2 days
AMBROSIA 'Runnin' Away' 1976 UK PROMOTIONAL 7"/45 vinyl single US $8.47 Buy It Now 2 days
AMBROSIA-LIFE BEYOND LA rock vinyl LP US $8.98 Buy It Now 2 days
Ambrosia "One Eighty" LP US $4.95 Buy It Now 2 days
Ambrosia "Life Beyond L.A." LP US $4.95 Buy It Now 2 days
Ambrosia/ONE EIGHTY (Japan /Sealed with OBI) US $59.99 [0 bids]
45 RPM RECORD/13F) AMBROSIA / HOW MUCH I FEEL US $2.00 Buy It Now 2 days
BSK 3135 Nm- AMBROSIA Life Beyond LA / Art Beware. Angola. Apothecary 1978 US $2.00 Buy It Now 2 days
NOS AMBROSIA ......... SHAPE I'M IN US $5.00 Buy It Now 2 days
AMBROSIA - ONE EIGHTY - USED VINYL LP (1980 WB BSK 3368) US $0.99 [0 bids]
Big Moses Feat Ambrosia - Trust Yourself Shelter #85939 US $6.77 Buy It Now 2 days
Rock Promo 45 AMBROSIA Feelin' Alive Again on Warner Bros. (promo) US $5.00 Buy It Now 2 days
AMBROSIA One Eighty LP with Concert Poster/ Flyers NM 1980 Shrinkwrap Collectble US $29.00 Buy It Now 2 days
AMBROSIA LOT 2LPs Self Titled/Somewhere I've Never US $14.45 Buy It Now 2 days
Ambrosia: Holdin' On To The Yesterday 7" 45 VG++ Canada US $7.49 Buy It Now 2 days
Life Beyond L.A. Ambrosia. WB BSK3135 1978 US $8.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Ambrosia: Shape I'm In 7" 45 NM USA WB WBS49508 US $2.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Ambrosian Singers Yuletide Ambrosia CD US $7.35 Buy It Now 3 days
AMBROSIA: One Eighty LP Rock & Pop US $20.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Rock NM! 45 AMBROSIA The Brunt on 20th Century US $5.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Various Artists,CD,Top Hits of 80s,INXS,A-Ha,Devo,Yes,Ambrosia,Escape Club,Todd US $7.99 Buy It Now 3 days
HOLST The Planets AMBROSIA SINGERS Philharmonia Orchestra SIMON RATTLE Digital US $14.43 Buy It Now 3 days
AMBROSIA USA Pyramid Cover Pressing SOMEWHERE I'VE NEVER TRAVELED LP! US $19.95 Buy It Now 3 days
Ambrosia / Self Titled / SEALED! OOP Rarity US $27.99 Buy It Now 3 days
ARTHUR OST JAPAN CD 2400yen 1ST STEPHEN BISHOP AMBROSIA US $79.99 Buy It Now 3 days
AMBROSIA Life Beyond L.A. 8-Track Tape US $0.99 [0 bids]
DALZA, JOAN AMBROSIA - LUZ DEL ALVA: SPANISH SONGS AND INSTRUMENTAL - NEW CD US $14.06 Buy It Now 3 days
Lot of 5 Ambrosia LPs: s/t, Life Beyond L.A., One Eighty, Road Island, Somewhere US $34.95 Buy It Now 3 days
70s Greatest Rock Hits Kickin' Back CD Firefall Ambrosia Orleans Blackbyrds US $5.99 Buy It Now 3 days
AMBROSIA-LIFE BEYOND LA:DELUXE EDITION CD NEW US $21.15 Buy It Now 3 days
AMBROSIA-AMBROSIA / SOMEWHERE I`VE NEVER TRAVE... CD NEW US $22.14 Buy It Now 3 days
AMBROSIA LIFE BEYOND L.A.RARE ORIGINAL WARNER BROTHERS LABEL Analog Sealed LP US $32.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Ambrosia - How much i feel -Very Good + condition 45-RPM US $2.99 [0 bids]
Ambrosia One Eighty (1980, Warner Bros) Record, Vinyl, Album, LP US $2.97 [0 bids]
AMBROSIA s/t LP Top U.S. Rock/Prog. Warner Bros. Reissue of first album US $1.99 Buy It Now 3 days
AMBROSIA LIFE BEYOND LA 1978 WARNER BROS 3135W/SHRINK EXMT/EX US $6.99 [0 bids]
(922M) Vinny Peculiar & The Blue Poppies of Ambrosia US $10.35 Buy It Now 4 days
VINYL LP Ambrosia - One Eighty / WB BSK 3368 US $11.99 Buy It Now 4 days
VINYL LP Ambrosia - Somewhere I've Never Travelled US $10.99 Buy It Now 4 days
AMBROSIA!! - "HOW MUCH I FEEL" B/W "READY FOR CAMARILLO" WBS-8640 STEREO 45 VG+! US $1.98 Buy It Now 4 days
AMBROSIA-BIGGEST PART OF ME-45 RPM WARNER BROTHERS-MINT CONDITION US $1.99 [0 bids]
AMBROSIA life beyond l.a. K 56525 uk warner 1978 LP PS EX/EX- with inner sleeve US $15.19 Buy It Now 4 days
HAMILTON FACE BAND Ain't Got No Time Orig US LP Prog Psych Ambrosia Frank Zappa US $10.17 [0 bids]
AMBROSIA 'HOW CAN YOU LOVE ME (EDIT)' UK PICTURE DISC 7" SINGLE US $5.08 Buy It Now 4 days
AMBROSIA - LIVIN' ON MY OWN / BIGGEST PART OF ME (WBS49225) great record! US $1.99 [0 bids]
AMBROSIA BIGGEST PART OF ME / LIVIN' ON MY OWN 45 RPM US $5.99 [0 bids]
Ambrosia - Biggest Part Of Me 45 1980 VG+ US $1.49 Buy It Now 4 days
~ AMBROSIA LP VINYL RECORD "LP/album copy of LIFE BEYOND L.A. by AMBROSIA. US $9.99 [0 bids]
Somewhere I've Never Traveled by Ambrosia (LP 1976 20th Century T510) Pyramid US $9.99 Buy It Now 4 days
Classic Rock 8-Tracks ~ AMBROSIA ~ Life Beyond L.A. ~ Vintage 8 Track Tape US $7.85 Buy It Now 4 days
AMBROSIA - ROAD ISLAND NEW CD US $29.09 Buy It Now 4 days
Ambrosia, Christopher Cross, Little River Band & 2 Air Supply albums-5 in total US $3.49 [0 bids]
AMBROSIA Road Island LP Record 1982 RARE US $11.40 Buy It Now 4 days
AMBROSIA One Eighty 1980 Vinyl 33 LP PROG ROCK VG US $9.99 Buy It Now 4 days
AMBROSIA STANDING ROOM ONLY LIVE CD US $3.99 Buy It Now 4 days
"One-Eighty" -Ambrosia For Warner Bros. 1980 -All Original And Excellent- Great US $4.99 [0 bids]
"Life Beyond L. A. -Ambrosia For Warner Bros. 1978-All Original And Excellent US $4.99 [0 bids]
AMBROSIA BRASS BAND - IN THE NEW ORLEANS BRASS BAND TRADITION NEW CD US $20.20 Buy It Now 5 days
AMBROSIA- "ANTHOLOGY" US $6.99 [0 bids]

More places to buy AMBROSIA music online Buy AMBROSIA & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for AMBROSIA DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

AMBROSIA One Eighty ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(4%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(20%)

AMBROSIA One Eighty reviews

Review by ZowieZiggy
1 stars I was never a great fan from this band: even their debut album couldn't attract me even if it was the best (?) of their output.

This "One Eighty" is nothing else than poor and basic AOR music all the way through. But this is no news. The best advice that I can provide is just to stay away from this album. It is straight forward US rock music with no subtleties, no emotion and nothing positive to mention ("Cryin' in the Rain").

Unlike other fellow reviewers, I wouldn't say that the band is on the decline with this album: they were declining already since their second work ("Somewhere I've Never Travelled"). This one is just a confirmation that they aren't quite on their place on this site. I can't find any prog relation in here. Nor on their previous works (except a slightly better debut, as I have said).

The Motown-oriented "You're the Only Woman" is pretty unbearable and is the typical "press next" song you would like to avoid by all means (same applies to "Livin' on My Own" by the way). One of the very few listenable song is the more rocking "Rock 'n a Hard Place". But it is not difficult to emerge out of such a weak ensemble.

The next song is best described by its title: "No Big Deal"! Indeed?even if the upbeat rhythm provides a good break into this ocean of AOR and syrupy stuff like the closing "Biggest Part of Me". The only good news is that it is the last track of this weak album.

Another one star record from this band. The third one in a row as far as I'm concerned.

Send comments to ZowieZiggy (BETA) | Report this review (#307283) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, October 29, 2010

Review by Sagichim
COLLABORATOR Eclectic Prog Team
1 stars Good music that i don't like.

What happened to ambrosia? i guess the 80's happened. i like their debut album and the folow up as well , i even like their last 'road island' but this is a catastrophe. there is not even one good song here to save the day. music is meant for commercial duties , it's not even melodic rock , they are sticky songs made for the radio and not for the fans , i'm sure this one bought them a whole new set of sticky fans.

Even if the songs are not good i thought i could count on their beautiful melodies , but i was wrong , even the best melodies doesn't save it , they totally lost it the music is just plane simple with nothing to it. well after i slayed this album i can say that if you listen carefully ( why would you like to do that? ) the good ambrosia is hiding between the lines , like good keys in the opener 'ready' , and some other nice keys around like in 'you're the only woman'. they knew what they were doing , that's why they named the album one eighty as in 180 degrees the oposite of what they did earlier.

They should have borrowed a title from frank zappa and call this 'we're only in it for the money' really... nothing more to say about this embarrassing album except avoid , even for you who likes their debut. i thought i would give it 2 stars but it's generous. 1.5 stars

Send comments to Sagichim (BETA) | Report this review (#639202) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, February 23, 2012

2 stars This album represents Ambrosia's total decline into commercialism. All of the tracks are boring, bland and total commercial drivel. If Ambrosia would have continued making great music as they did on their debut album, they would have been considered on of the best prog bands of the 70s. How ... (read more)

Report this review (#265975) | Posted by TCat | Saturday, February 13, 2010 | Review Permanlink

4 stars With good reasoning, Ambrosia, like many of the commercial Art-rock bands from the 70's era US progressive rock scene, often tend to foresake their Art-rock leanings with every release they would do. This was no different for Ambrosia. Their first and second album, was pretty much awashed with beaut ... (read more)

Report this review (#28259) | Posted by | Thursday, April 22, 2004 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of AMBROSIA "One Eighty"