ONE EIGHTY

Studio Album, released in 1980

1. Ready (4:26)
2. Shape I'm In (3:31)
3. Kamikaze (4:04)
4. You're the Only Woman (4:22)
5. Rock 'n a Hard Place (4:00)
6. Livin' on My Own (4:42)
7. Cryin' in the Rain (4:38)
8. No Big Deal (4:27)
9. Biggest Part of Me (5:25)

Search AMBROSIA One Eighty lyrics

- Christopher North / organ, chamberlin, clavinet, mini-Moog
- David Cutler Lewis / rhodes, piano, prophet
- Royce Jones / vocals, percussion

Warner (Japan) #WPCP-4803

AMBROSIA MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy AMBROSIA One Eighty Music

AnthologyAnthology
Warner Off Roster 1997
Life Beyond L.A.: The Deluxe Edition (2xCD)Life Beyond L.A.: The Deluxe Edition (2xCD)
Friday Music 2013
Soundtrack
Warner Bros. Records / Full Moon Records
Vinyl$19.94
VINYL LP Ambrosia - Somewhere I've Never Travelled US $10.99 Buy It Now 2h 2m
AMBROSIA!! - "HOW MUCH I FEEL" B/W "READY FOR CAMARILLO" WBS-8640 STEREO 45 VG+! US $1.33 Buy It Now 2h 6m
AMBROSIA- "ANTHOLOGY" US $6.99 [0 bids]
Ambrosia CD Life Beyond L.A. Japan early pressing WPCP-4802 1 US $9.99 [0 bids]
AMBROSIA life beyond l.a. K 56525 uk warner 1978 LP PS EX/EX- with inner sleeve US $16.23 Buy It Now 11h 5m
1970'S Newspaper Advert 7x7 Ambrosia by Ambrosia US $11.37 Buy It Now 11h 21m
AMBROSIA 'HOW CAN YOU LOVE ME (EDIT)' UK PICTURE DISC 7" SINGLE US $7.71 Buy It Now 11h 46m
Ambrosia/ONE EIGHTY (Japan /Sealed with OBI) US $59.99 [0 bids]
45 RECORD AMBROSIA- YOU'RE THE ONLY WOMAN US $0.99 [0 bids]
AMBROSIA - ROAD ISLAND NEW CD US $26.95 Buy It Now 20h 5m
AMBROSIA Road Island LP Record 1982 RARE US $11.40 Buy It Now 20h 17m
~ AMBROSIA LP VINYL RECORD "LP/album copy of LIFE BEYOND L.A. by AMBROSIA. US $9.99 [0 bids]
AMBROSIA BRASS BAND - IN THE NEW ORLEANS BRASS BAND TRADITION NEW CD US $18.72 Buy It Now 1 day
AMBROSIA / ROAD ISLAND ** NM Cassette (1982) US $5.97 Buy It Now 1 day
ROBERT BERRY - The Dividing Line (CD 2008) sealed AOR Frontiers Ambrosia Hush US $14.99 Buy It Now 1 day
AMBROSIA - ANTHOLOGY, Brand New Not Sealed US $7.85 Buy It Now 1 day
Anthology - Ambrosia New & Sealed Compact Disc Free Shipping US $11.26 Buy It Now 1 day
AMBROSIA(@) - PEVENSEY NLZ - NEW CD US $17.31 Buy It Now 1 day
1980 POP ROCK Ambrosia / One Eighty LP @ US $1.49 Buy It Now 1 day
Somewhere I've Never Travelled by Ambrosia = VINYL LP = Die-Cut Cover US $8.99 Buy It Now 1 day
AMBROSIA SOMEWHERE I'VE NEVER TRAVELLED RARE OOP CD US $39.99 Buy It Now 1 day
AMBROSIA-FEELIN' ALIVE AGAIN/FOR OPENERS WELCOME HOME-WARNER BROS 29937 NM 45 US $5.98 Buy It Now 1 day
LOT OF 9 ROCK ALBUMS LP AMBROSIA/THE BABY'S/BAD CO./3 DOG NIGHT RECORDS US $9.99 [0 bids]
Ambrosia - Life Beyond LA - BSK 3135 - 1978 US $1.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Ambrosia Brass Band - In The New Orleans Brass Band Tradition [CD New] US $13.84 Buy It Now 1 day
Ambrosia - Road Island [CD New] US $20.98 Buy It Now 1 day
Lot of 4 Soft Rock: Christopher Cross, Air Supply, Rod Stewart, Ambrosia Albums US $5.99 [1 bids]
Ambrosia Make Us All Aware/Holdin On To 45 RPM US $7.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Holdin On To Yesterday - Make Us All Aware Ambrosia 20th Century TC 2207 US $2.97 [0 bids]
record/Vinyl/Ambrosia/Life beyond LA US $3.99 [0 bids]
Record/Vinyl/Ambrosia/somewhere ive never travelled US $4.99 [0 bids]
Record/Vinyl/Ambrosia/One Eighty US $3.99 [0 bids]
Ambrosia Warner Bros 45 Record 49225 NM Livin on my own / Biggest part of me US $4.00 Buy It Now 1 day
ambrosia by ambrosia (8 track 1975 20th Century Records) TESTED US $7.99 Buy It Now 1 day
AMBROSIA Life Beyond L.A. 1978 CLASSIC ROCK / AOR LP US $10.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Ambrosia 45 You're The Only Woman(You&I)/Biggest Part Of Me Warner Bros. Records US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
AMBROSIA - Life Beyond L.A. AUDIOPHILE Half Speed Master w/ INSERT ex/nm- US $19.99 Buy It Now 1 day
45 RECORD AMBROSIA- MAGICAL MYSTERY TOUR US $1.99 Buy It Now 1 day
(AP929) Subset, Ambrosia - DJ CD US $4.86 Buy It Now 1 day
JOE MORRIS (GUITAR)/ - AMBROSIA [DIGIPAK] * - NEW CD US $11.11 Buy It Now 1 day
AMBROSIA ONE EIGHTY RECORD ALBUM VG COVER VG 1211 US $0.99 [0 bids]
Ambrosia......One Eighty...... Vinyl Album US $4.99 Buy It Now 1 day
AMBROSIA ONE EIGHTY VG+ ALBUM / COVER RECORD US $0.99 [0 bids]
AMBROSIA Somewhere I've Never Travelled CD US $59.95 Buy It Now 1 day
Ambrosia - Life Beyond LA - 1978 Warner Bros K56525 Vinyl US $24.36 Buy It Now 2 days
AMBROSIA LIFE BEYOND L.A. FACTORY SEALED 8 TRACK TAPE US $2.00 Buy It Now 2 days
AMBROSIA - HOW MUCH I FELL/READY FOR CAMARILLO 45 RPM - 1978 US $2.29 Buy It Now 2 days
AMBROSIA - YOU'RE THE ONLY WOMAN/SHAPE I'M IN 45 RPM 1980 US $2.29 Buy It Now 2 days
LIFE BEYOND L.A. / AMBROSIA, BSK 3135, LP; EXCELLENT-, ORIG.INNER SLEEVE US $0.99 [0 bids]
AMBROSIA biggest part of me 7" promo b/w livin' on my own but has number sticker US $8.10 Buy It Now 2 days
AMBROSIA how can you love me 7" limited pic disc featuring edit and fool like me US $8.10 Buy It Now 2 days
Ambrosia - Life Beyond L.A. - LP US $2.99 Buy It Now 2 days
AMBROSIA - How Can You Love Me PICTURE DISC - Ex 7" Single Warner Bros K 17933P US $8.10 Buy It Now 2 days
AMBROSIA LIFE BEYOND LA 1978 WARNER BROS 3135W/SHRINK EXMT/EX US $6.99 [0 bids]
DAVID PACK Anywhere You Go FIRST JAPAN CD WPCP-4804 Ambrosia Toto James Ingram US $99.99 Buy It Now 2 days
AMBROSIA - LIVIN' ON MY OWN / BIGGEST PART OF ME (WBS49225) great record! US $1.99 [0 bids]
Ambrosia Road Island RALPH STEADMAN COVER AND INNER SLEEVE ART US $8.00 [0 bids]
Ambrosia Somewhere I've Never Travelled SEALED ORIG FOLDOVER COVER US $8.00 [0 bids]
Ambrosia, Christopher Cross, Little River Band & 2 Air Supply albums-5 in total US $3.49 [0 bids]
AMBROSIA - LIFE BEYOND LA - 1978 - VINYL LP - WARNER BROTHERS US $1.39 Buy It Now 2 days
Vintage 4 Track Radio Station Carts - Ambrosia - Holdin' On To Yesterday US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
AMBROSIA s/t LP Top U.S. Rock/Prog. Warner Bros. Reissue of first album US $1.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Rock 45 Ambrosia - How Much I Feel / Ready For Camarillo On Warner Bros. US $5.00 Buy It Now 2 days
AMBROSIA - How Can You Love Me ~ 7" Single PICTURE DISC US $18.74 Buy It Now 2 days
AMBROSIA - LIFE BEYOND LA LP SUPER DISC HALF SPEED MASTERED AUDIOPHILE MFSL US $25.00 Buy It Now 2 days
1976 Ambrosia Can't Let A Woman / Same 7" 45 rpm PROMO 20th Century TC-2310 NM US $3.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Ambrosia Outside / Same 7" 45 rpm PROMO Full Moon FM 49654 Stereo US $3.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Ambrosia How Can You Love Me / Still Not Satisfied 7" 45 rpm Warner 7-29996 NM US $3.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Rock Nm! 45 Ambrosia - Make Us All Aware / Holdin' On To Yesterday On 20Th Centu US $5.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Rock Nm! 45 Ambrosia - No Big Deal / Cryin' In The Rain On Warner Bros. US $5.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Rock Nm! 45 Ambrosia - Still Not Satisfied / How Can You Love Me On Warner Bros. US $5.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Rock Nm! 45 Ambrosia - You'Re The Only Woman (You & I) / Shape I'M In On Warner US $5.00 Buy It Now 2 days
RECORD ALBUM - LP - AMBROSIA - ONE EIGHTY US $2.49 Buy It Now 2 days
45 rpm PROMO - AMBROSIA - Can't Let A Woman UNPLAYED US $3.50 Buy It Now 2 days
Clean Prog AOR Rock LP AMBROSIA 1976 Pyramid Cover SOMEWHERE I'VE NEVER TRAVELED US $15.00 Buy It Now 2 days
AMBROSIA Road Island P-11095 OBI LP Ae2168 US $4.99 [0 bids]
Ambrosia Magical Mystery Tour / Cowboy Star TC 2327 EX/NM Rock 45 Beatles US $3.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Ambrosia How Much I Feel New 45 Same Song Both Sides Low S & H US $4.00 [0 bids]
Ambrosia Side One Your The Only Woman Side Two How Much I Feel Low S US $4.00 [0 bids]
AMBROSIA Somewhere I've Never Traveled, vinyl LP w/prism jacket, 1976, VG US $3.99 Buy It Now 3 days
? Ambrosia - Somewhere I've Never Travelled(folding cov US $14.99 Buy It Now 3 days
Touched By Love 2CD Classic 80s Rock As Seen on TV JACK WAGNER AMBROSIA Rare US $53.19 Buy It Now 3 days
Ambrosia / Self Titled / SEALED! OOP Rarity US $27.99 Buy It Now 3 days
AMBROSIA - LIFE BEYOND LA - WARNER BROS RECORDS LP US $5.00 Buy It Now 3 days
TREFETHEN (AMBROSIA) - "Am I Stupid Or Am..." LP 1980 1st US WL PROMO + POSTER US $24.88 Buy It Now 3 days
Walking Through the Streets of the City by Ambrosia Brass Band CD JAZZ BRASS US $9.95 Buy It Now 3 days
AMBROSIA: Self-Titled (T-434) (20th Century Records-1975) VG+/G US $7.50 Buy It Now 3 days
PETER KATER - HEALING SERIES, VOL. 3: AMBROSIA [DIGIPAK] - NEW CD US $14.62 Buy It Now 3 days
AMBROSIA-BIGGEST PART OF ME-45 RPM WARNER BROTHERS-MINT CONDITION US $1.99 [0 bids]
Ambrosia Shape I'm In / You're The Only Woman 45 NM US $6.95 Buy It Now 3 days
AMBROSIA - You're The Only Woman / Shape I'm In - PROMO NEAR MINT- 1980 CANADA US $3.95 Buy It Now 3 days
AMBROSIA - How Much I Feel / Ready For Camarillo - PROMO 1978 VG+ CANADA 45 US $1.79 Buy It Now 3 days
AMBROSIA - ROAD ISLAND - WB RECORDS BSK 3638 - "SEALED" - "SEALED" US $30.00 Buy It Now 3 days
Ambrosia, LP, Life Beyond L.A., orig Warner Bros. BSK 3135, 1978, David Pack US $4.77 [0 bids]
Ambrosia, LP, Road Island, orig Warner Bros. BSK 3638, 1982, PROMO, David Pack US $4.99 [0 bids]
AMBROSIA Classic Rock LP SOMEWHERE I'VE NEVER TRAVELED US $4.99 [0 bids]
1975 AMBROSIA ALBUM LP US $1.29 [0 bids]
Ambrosia - Ambrosia (CD, Feb-2000, Warner Bros.) US $5.38 [0 bids]
Ambrosia-How Much I Feel (VG+) US $4.59 Buy It Now 3 days
Ambrosia / One Eighty / 1980 / Warner Bros. BSK-3368 / with Inner Sleeve / Vinyl US $6.00 Buy It Now 3 days

More places to buy AMBROSIA music online Buy AMBROSIA & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for AMBROSIA DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

AMBROSIA One Eighty ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(4%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(20%)

AMBROSIA One Eighty reviews

Review by ZowieZiggy
1 stars I was never a great fan from this band: even their debut album couldn't attract me even if it was the best (?) of their output.

This "One Eighty" is nothing else than poor and basic AOR music all the way through. But this is no news. The best advice that I can provide is just to stay away from this album. It is straight forward US rock music with no subtleties, no emotion and nothing positive to mention ("Cryin' in the Rain").

Unlike other fellow reviewers, I wouldn't say that the band is on the decline with this album: they were declining already since their second work ("Somewhere I've Never Travelled"). This one is just a confirmation that they aren't quite on their place on this site. I can't find any prog relation in here. Nor on their previous works (except a slightly better debut, as I have said).

The Motown-oriented "You're the Only Woman" is pretty unbearable and is the typical "press next" song you would like to avoid by all means (same applies to "Livin' on My Own" by the way). One of the very few listenable song is the more rocking "Rock 'n a Hard Place". But it is not difficult to emerge out of such a weak ensemble.

The next song is best described by its title: "No Big Deal"! Indeed?even if the upbeat rhythm provides a good break into this ocean of AOR and syrupy stuff like the closing "Biggest Part of Me". The only good news is that it is the last track of this weak album.

Another one star record from this band. The third one in a row as far as I'm concerned.

Send comments to ZowieZiggy (BETA) | Report this review (#307283) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, October 29, 2010

Review by Sagichim
COLLABORATOR Eclectic Prog Team
1 stars Good music that i don't like.

What happened to ambrosia? i guess the 80's happened. i like their debut album and the folow up as well , i even like their last 'road island' but this is a catastrophe. there is not even one good song here to save the day. music is meant for commercial duties , it's not even melodic rock , they are sticky songs made for the radio and not for the fans , i'm sure this one bought them a whole new set of sticky fans.

Even if the songs are not good i thought i could count on their beautiful melodies , but i was wrong , even the best melodies doesn't save it , they totally lost it the music is just plane simple with nothing to it. well after i slayed this album i can say that if you listen carefully ( why would you like to do that? ) the good ambrosia is hiding between the lines , like good keys in the opener 'ready' , and some other nice keys around like in 'you're the only woman'. they knew what they were doing , that's why they named the album one eighty as in 180 degrees the oposite of what they did earlier.

They should have borrowed a title from frank zappa and call this 'we're only in it for the money' really... nothing more to say about this embarrassing album except avoid , even for you who likes their debut. i thought i would give it 2 stars but it's generous. 1.5 stars

Send comments to Sagichim (BETA) | Report this review (#639202) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, February 23, 2012

2 stars This album represents Ambrosia's total decline into commercialism. All of the tracks are boring, bland and total commercial drivel. If Ambrosia would have continued making great music as they did on their debut album, they would have been considered on of the best prog bands of the 70s. How ... (read more)

Report this review (#265975) | Posted by TCat | Saturday, February 13, 2010 | Review Permanlink

4 stars With good reasoning, Ambrosia, like many of the commercial Art-rock bands from the 70's era US progressive rock scene, often tend to foresake their Art-rock leanings with every release they would do. This was no different for Ambrosia. Their first and second album, was pretty much awashed with beaut ... (read more)

Report this review (#28259) | Posted by | Thursday, April 22, 2004 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of AMBROSIA "One Eighty"