ONE EIGHTY

Studio Album, released in 1980

1. Ready (4:26)
2. Shape I'm In (3:31)
3. Kamikaze (4:04)
4. You're the Only Woman (4:22)
5. Rock 'n a Hard Place (4:00)
6. Livin' on My Own (4:42)
7. Cryin' in the Rain (4:38)
8. No Big Deal (4:27)
9. Biggest Part of Me (5:25)

Search AMBROSIA One Eighty lyrics

- Christopher North / organ, chamberlin, clavinet, mini-Moog
- David Cutler Lewis / rhodes, piano, prophet
- Royce Jones / vocals, percussion

Warner (Japan) #WPCP-4803

AMBROSIA MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy AMBROSIA One Eighty Music

AnthologyAnthology
Warner Bros / Wea 1997
Ambrosia / Somewhere I've Never Travelled (2 LP's on 2 CD's/Remastered/Limited Edition)Ambrosia / Somewhere I've Never Travelled (2 LP's on 2 CD's/Remastered/Limited Edition)
Limited Edition · Remastered
Friday Music 2012
AmbrosiaAmbrosia
Remastered
Warner Off Roster 2000
Ambrosia - The EssentialsAmbrosia - The Essentials
Remastered · Import
Wea International 2006
Life Beyond L.A.: The Deluxe Edition (2xCD)Life Beyond L.A.: The Deluxe Edition (2xCD)
Friday Music 2013
How Much I Feel & Other HitsHow Much I Feel & Other Hits
Rhino Flashback 2003
Road IslandRoad Island
Rock Candy 2014
AMBROSIA life beyond LA Lp RECORD 1978 US $7.99 Buy It Now 35m 41s
COAST TO COAST Ambrosia Jimmy Buffet, Johnny Rivers... WARNER BROS XFM 3490 EX US $5.12 Buy It Now 46m 19s
Ambrosia 45 RPM Record "Biggest Part of Me/Livin on my own" WB #49225 US $2.99 Buy It Now 48m 30s
45 RPM Vinyl Ambrosia Biggest Part Of Me Livin' On My Own Warner Bros US $5.50 Buy It Now 1h 9m
Ambrosia - Life Beyond L. A. - Very nice E+ LP US $6.00 Buy It Now 4h 13m
Ambrosia One Eighty (1980, Warner Bros) Record, Vinyl, Album, LP US $2.97 [0 bids]
AMBROSIA 45 RPM Shape I'm In - You're The Only Woman ROCK HEAR! WBS49508 US $2.99 [0 bids]
Live at the Galaxy by Ambrosia (CD, Jul-2007, Coach House Records) US $14.99 Buy It Now 5h 30m
AMBROSIA BRASS BAND Walking Through the Streets of the City Mint Jazz LP US $11.99 Buy It Now 5h 40m
AMBROSIA SHAPE I'M IN 1980 45 RPM WARNER BROS. WBS49508 US $2.98 Buy It Now 8h 49m
LIFE BEYOND L.A. / AMBROSIA, BSK 3135, LP; EXCELLENT-, ORIG.INNER SLEEVE US $0.99 [0 bids]
AMBROSIA One Eighty LP VG+ WB 1980 US $10.39 Buy It Now 11h 16m
Ambrosia - Still Not Satisfied / How Can You Love Me 7" 45 - Warner Bros. - Voc US $6.30 [0 bids]
Ambrosia - You're The Only Woman (You & I) / Shape I'm In 7" 45 - Warner Bros. US $6.30 [0 bids]
Biggest Part of Me/Hits by Ambrosia (CD, Feb-2011, Retroworld) US $15.03 Buy It Now 16h 35m
AMBROSIA Life Beyond L.A. Vinyl 33 LP Music Record Album VG+ 1978 US $5.20 Buy It Now 19h 49m
Ambrosia / How Much I Feel (1978) / Vinyl Single US $3.99 Buy It Now 20h 13m
AMBROSIA Life Beyond L.A 8 track tape 1978 Warner Brothers US $8.17 Buy It Now 20h 16m
Ambrosia/Life Beyond L.A./Warner Bros. BSK 3135/Vinyl LP/VG++ US $7.00 Buy It Now 20h 36m
AMBROSIA-ROAD ISLAND NEW SEALED WARNER BROS BSK 3638 rock vinyl LP US $11.98 Buy It Now 20h 54m
Ambrosia~You're The Only Woman You + I / Shape I'm In~Near Mint 1980 Rock 45 US $5.00 Buy It Now 21h 4m
AMBROSIA - LIFE BEYOND L.A. / ANGOLA - WARNER 45RPM EXC US $3.27 Buy It Now 21h 13m
AMBROSIA "BIGGEST PART OF ME" 45 RPM US $4.49 Buy It Now 22h 41m
AMBROSIA "HOW MUCH I FEEL" 45 RPM US $4.49 Buy It Now 22h 41m
AMBROSIA "YOU'RE THE ONLY WOMAN (YOU & I)" 45 RPM US $4.49 Buy It Now 22h 41m
AMBROSIA "Life Beyond L.A." LP Vinyl Record in Canada Shrink US $9.26 Buy It Now 23h 14m
Rock Unplayed NM! 45 AMBROSIA Cryin' In the Rain on Warner Bros. US $5.00 Buy It Now 23h 46m
Rock Unplayed NM! 45 AMBROSIA Holdin' On To Yesterday on 20th Century US $5.00 Buy It Now 23h 46m
Rock Unplayed NM! 45 AMBROSIA Livin' On My Own on Warner Bros. US $5.00 Buy It Now 23h 46m
Rock Unplayed NM! 45 AMBROSIA Magical Mystery Tour on 20th Century US $6.00 Buy It Now 23h 46m
Rock Unplayed NM! 45 AMBROSIA Shape I'm In on Warner Bros. US $5.00 Buy It Now 23h 46m
Rock Unplayed NM! 45 AMBROSIA Still Not Satisfied on Warner Bros. US $5.00 Buy It Now 23h 46m
All This and World War II vinyl 2x LP BOX w/BOOK BEATLES Bee Gees AMBROSIA US $7.95 Buy It Now 23h 58m
45 RECORD AMBROSIA: BIGGEST PART OF ME, LIVIN' ON MY OWN US $1.48 Buy It Now 1 day
The Essentials by Ambrosia (CD, Jun-2002, Warner Bros.) US $1.99 [0 bids]
ERLAND KRAUSER: Ambrosia (rock & pop vinyl LP) US $18.00 Buy It Now 1 day
VARIOUS ARTISTS - CDuctive: Audio Ambrosia --The Sound of the Underground CD US $0.99 [0 bids]
Live at the Galaxy by Ambrosia (CD, Jul-2007, Coach House Records) US $20.99 Buy It Now 1 day
AMBROSIA - One Eighty (LP, 1980) Very Good+ US $4.50 Buy It Now 1 day
? Ambrosia - Life Beyond L.A. (W.B.) US $14.99 Buy It Now 1 day
? Ambrosia - One Eighty (W.B.) US $14.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Ambrosia - One Eighty [Remaster] (CD, 1992, Warner Bros., Japan w/OBI) US $34.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Ambrosia - Road Island (CD, 1999, Warner Bros., Japan w/OBI) UPC #4943674010103 US $69.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Ambrosia - Somewhere I've Never Travelled [Remaster] (CD, 1978/2000, Warner, US) US $34.99 Buy It Now 1 day
7"-Single AMBROSIA - Biggest Part Of Me (1980) PS US $6.50 Buy It Now 1 day
AMBROSIA STANDING ROOM ONLY LIVE CD US $3.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Ambrosia promo 45 rpm "Biggest Part Of Me" on Warner Bros. US $2.00 Buy It Now 1 day
AMBROSIA - One Eighty - WB Cassette Tape New Sealed - 1980 - Prog Soft Rock US $7.00 Buy It Now 1 day
AMBROSIA - LIFE BEYOND LA - WARNER BROS. RECORDS LP US $6.50 Buy It Now 1 day
David Pack Anywhere You Go Ambrosia WPCR-10509 1999 WARNER JAPAN w/OBI US $45.00 [0 bids]
Ambrosia Life beyond L.A. 1978 8 track tape cassette cartridge music US $5.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Ambrosia Anthology Sealed New Indonesia Cassette US $9.37 Buy It Now 1 day
AMBROSIA life beyond l.a. LP 10 track with inner (k56525) uk warner bros 1978 US $9.52 Buy It Now 1 day
ONE & ONLY LOVE - Japan CD ATLANTIC STARR AMBROSIA 1992 US $12.31 Buy It Now 1 day
Ambrosia Life Beyond LA NEW & SEALED vinyl LP Nautilus SuperDiscs US $29.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Ambrosia - How Can You Love Me - 7" Pic Disc MINT US $12.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Ambrosia "Somewhere I've Never Travelled" (origami pyramid) Record Album US $10.00 [0 bids]
Ambrosia/ONE EIGHTY (Japan /Sealed with OBI) US $59.99 [0 bids]
Ambrosia Magical Mystery Tour / Cowboy Star TC 2327 EX/NM Rock 45 Beatles US $7.95 Buy It Now 1 day
AMBROSIA - ONE EIGHTY - USED VINYL LP (1980 WB BSK 3368) US $0.99 [0 bids]
AMBROSIA: Biggest Part Of Me/You're The Only Woman (You & I) (45) - Back To Back US $4.95 Buy It Now 2 days
AMBROSIA: How Much Can You Love Me / Still Not Satisfied (45) Ships WORLDWIDE! US $3.95 Buy It Now 2 days
AMBROSIA: How Much I Feel / Holdin' On To Yesterday (WB, 45) Ships WORLDWIDE! US $4.95 Buy It Now 2 days
AMBROSIA: Magical Mystery Tour / Cowboy Star (20th Century, 45) Ships WORLDWIDE! US $5.95 Buy It Now 2 days
AmBrosia Life Beyonad LA Warner Bros BSK 3126 US $2.97 [0 bids]
AMBROSIA LIFE BEYOND L.A. WB 1978 US $2.99 Buy It Now 2 days
AMBROSIA HOW MUCH I FEEL READY FOR CAMARILLO NM 7 in 45rpm SLSJ 50 ACL OFFERS? US $2.00 Buy It Now 2 days
AMBROSIA IF HEAVEN COULD FIND ME USA NM 7in 45rpm SLSB 239 ACL US $5.19 Buy It Now 2 days
AMBROSIA FEELIN ALIVE AGAIN PROMO NM 7in 45rpm SLSB 233 ACL US $5.19 Buy It Now 2 days
AMBROSIA HOW MUCH I FEEL NM 7in 45rpm SLSB 235 ACL US $6.99 Buy It Now 2 days
AMBROSIA HOLDIN ON TO YESTERDAY NM 7in 45rpm SLSB 234 ACL US $5.19 Buy It Now 2 days
AMBROSIA LIFE BEYOND LA USA NM 7in 45rpm SLSB 236 ACL US $5.19 Buy It Now 2 days
Ambrosia Side One Your The Only Woman Side Two How Much I Feel Low S US $4.00 [0 bids]
Ambrosia How Much I Feel New 45 Same Song Both Sides Low S & H US $4.00 [0 bids]
AMBROSIA One Eighty 1980 LP Record RARE US $9.66 Buy It Now 2 days
45 RECORD AMBROSIA- BIGGEST PART OF ME US $0.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Ralph Steadman rare Picture Disc Record Hunter S Thompson Ambrosia Gonzo US $29.99 Buy It Now 2 days
VG+ AMBROSIA BIGGEST PART OF ME/LIVIN' ON MY OWN 1980 45 RPM WARNER WBS-49225 US $2.98 Buy It Now 2 days
AMBROSIA Life Beyond L.A. LP US $9.00 Buy It Now 2 days
AMBROSIA Road Island LP US $10.00 Buy It Now 2 days
NAUT-23- AMBROSIA Life Beyond L.A. OOP USED 12" Vinyl Record Rock US $7.99 Buy It Now 2 days
WB-3135- AMBROSIA Life Beyond L.A. OOP USED 12" Vinyl Record Rock US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Ambrosia Elton John Firefall Neil Diamond 4LP Lot 3 NM Shrink 1st Press See Pics US $6.99 Buy It Now 2 days
WB-3368- AMBROSIA One Eighty OOP USED 12" Vinyl Record Rock US $12.99 Buy It Now 2 days
WB-3638- AMBROSIA Road Island OOP USED 12" Vinyl Record Rock US $8.99 Buy It Now 2 days
45 AMBROSIA - Biggest Part Of Me/Livin' On my Own w/ WB 49225 sleeve US $2.99 [0 bids]
Ambrosia Shape I'm In/You're the Only woman 45 RPM RECORD US $9.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Ambrosia - Ready For Camarillo / How Much I Feel 7" 45 VG+ condition US $1.99 Buy It Now 2 days
AMBROSIA nr mint vinyl lp LIFE BEYOND LA US $5.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Ambrosia ONE EIGHTY cd 1980/1992 JAPAN **AUTHORIZED ** (David Pack) 1-80 US $24.99 Buy It Now 2 days
AMBROSIA "BIGGEST PART OF ME / LIVIN ON MY OWN" 45 MINT US $3.50 Buy It Now 2 days
David Pack ANYWHERE YOU GO cd 1985/2006 NEW (TOTO.Kerry Livgren) Ambrosia US $114.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Ambrosia - How Much I Feel, Ready for Camarillo 45 RPM Record US $5.99 Buy It Now 2 days
Ambrosia - You're the Only Woman (You & I) , Shape I'm In 45 RPM Record US $5.99 Buy It Now 2 days
AMBROSIA - LIFE BEYOND LA - WARNER BROS. RECORDS LP US $6.50 Buy It Now 2 days
AMBROSIA 1st Debut Album US Warner Bros CD Factory Sealed New ! Free Shipping ! US $30.90 Buy It Now 2 days
Ambrosia - How Much I Feel / Ready For Camarillo 7" 45 - Warner Bros. - Pop Roc US $2.70 Buy It Now 2 days
CD - Only Love 1980-1984 - Marvin Gaye/Motels/Stevie Nicks/Air Supply/Ambrosia US $10.65 Buy It Now 2 days
Ambrosia Holdin' On To Yesterday Make Us All Aware Excellent Cond 45 US $4.50 Buy It Now 2 days
AMBROSIA self-titled 1975 UK 20TH CENTURY STEREO LP US $17.06 Buy It Now 2 days

More places to buy AMBROSIA music online Buy AMBROSIA & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for AMBROSIA DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

AMBROSIA One Eighty ratings distribution

Essential: a masterpiece of rock music(4%)
Excellent addition to any rock music collection(20%)

AMBROSIA One Eighty reviews

Review by ZowieZiggy
1 stars I was never a great fan from this band: even their debut album couldn't attract me even if it was the best (?) of their output.

This "One Eighty" is nothing else than poor and basic AOR music all the way through. But this is no news. The best advice that I can provide is just to stay away from this album. It is straight forward US rock music with no subtleties, no emotion and nothing positive to mention ("Cryin' in the Rain").

Unlike other fellow reviewers, I wouldn't say that the band is on the decline with this album: they were declining already since their second work ("Somewhere I've Never Travelled"). This one is just a confirmation that they aren't quite on their place on this site. I can't find any prog relation in here. Nor on their previous works (except a slightly better debut, as I have said).

The Motown-oriented "You're the Only Woman" is pretty unbearable and is the typical "press next" song you would like to avoid by all means (same applies to "Livin' on My Own" by the way). One of the very few listenable song is the more rocking "Rock 'n a Hard Place". But it is not difficult to emerge out of such a weak ensemble.

The next song is best described by its title: "No Big Deal"! Indeed?even if the upbeat rhythm provides a good break into this ocean of AOR and syrupy stuff like the closing "Biggest Part of Me". The only good news is that it is the last track of this weak album.

Another one star record from this band. The third one in a row as far as I'm concerned.

Send comments to ZowieZiggy (BETA) | Report this review (#307283) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, October 29, 2010

Review by Sagichim
COLLABORATOR Eclectic Prog Team
1 stars Good music that i don't like.

What happened to ambrosia? i guess the 80's happened. i like their debut album and the folow up as well , i even like their last 'road island' but this is a catastrophe. there is not even one good song here to save the day. music is meant for commercial duties , it's not even melodic rock , they are sticky songs made for the radio and not for the fans , i'm sure this one bought them a whole new set of sticky fans.

Even if the songs are not good i thought i could count on their beautiful melodies , but i was wrong , even the best melodies doesn't save it , they totally lost it the music is just plane simple with nothing to it. well after i slayed this album i can say that if you listen carefully ( why would you like to do that? ) the good ambrosia is hiding between the lines , like good keys in the opener 'ready' , and some other nice keys around like in 'you're the only woman'. they knew what they were doing , that's why they named the album one eighty as in 180 degrees the oposite of what they did earlier.

They should have borrowed a title from frank zappa and call this 'we're only in it for the money' really... nothing more to say about this embarrassing album except avoid , even for you who likes their debut. i thought i would give it 2 stars but it's generous. 1.5 stars

Send comments to Sagichim (BETA) | Report this review (#639202) | Review Permalink
Posted Thursday, February 23, 2012

2 stars This album represents Ambrosia's total decline into commercialism. All of the tracks are boring, bland and total commercial drivel. If Ambrosia would have continued making great music as they did on their debut album, they would have been considered on of the best prog bands of the 70s. How ... (read more)

Report this review (#265975) | Posted by TCat | Saturday, February 13, 2010 | Review Permanlink

4 stars With good reasoning, Ambrosia, like many of the commercial Art-rock bands from the 70's era US progressive rock scene, often tend to foresake their Art-rock leanings with every release they would do. This was no different for Ambrosia. Their first and second album, was pretty much awashed with beaut ... (read more)

Report this review (#28259) | Posted by | Thursday, April 22, 2004 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of AMBROSIA "One Eighty"