CARGO

bonus tracks on CD release
5. Choker (3:52)
6. Lydia Purple (3:51)
7. Telly Rose (4:01)
8. If Mr. Right Comes Along (4:23)
9. Little Sister (3:41)
10. Walk On By (2:59)
11. Run Away (3:14)
12. One More Change (2:35)

Search CARGO Cargo lyrics

- Frans Smith / drums on 9-10
- Snuffel / drums on 11-12

Lp. Harvest 5C 052-24582 / Cd. Pseudonym 1006DD

and to Snow Dog for the last updates

CARGO MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy CARGO Cargo Music

CargoCargo

I Should Have Killed You - Deadbolt CD 2005 Headhunter Cargo NEW rockabilly USD $13.98 Buy It Now
MEN AT WORK Cargo CD Bonus Tracks BRAND NEW USD $7.71 Buy It Now
WILLIAM ORBIT 4 CDS STRANGE CARGO III PIECES IN A MODERN STYLE MY ORACLE LIVES.. USD $6.58 [0 bids]
Gyratory system-Cargo cult-Promo cd single USD $1.98 Buy It Now
Cargo Men At Work Vinyl Record USD $18.40 Buy It Now 1h 59m
Cargo Men At Work Vinyl Record USD $21.04 Buy It Now 2h 25m
Cargo Men At Work Vinyl Record USD $19.72 Buy It Now 2h 25m
Men At Work Cargo Vinyl Record Used USD $10.00 Buy It Now 3h 15m
Men At Work - Cargo Album- 12" Vinyl Record. USD $9.99 Buy It Now 3h 58m
Strange Cargo/William Orbit - Hinterland / 1996 / CD / Discovery Records (USA) USD $0.99 Buy It Now 4h 7m
Rock Lp Men At Work Cargo On Columbia USD $4.99 [0 bids]
Cargo Men At Work vinyl LP album record UK EPC25372 EPIC 1982 USD $21.09 Buy It Now 6h 39m
MEN AT WORK - CARGO NEW CD USD $6.48 Buy It Now 8h 23m
MEN AT WORK Cargo LP 1983 CBS Records Mexico CLS-5785 VG+/VG+ Rock Vinyl Album USD $6.31 Buy It Now 10h 12m
Minister Of Noise ?- Voodoo Soul 1991 (Cargo Records ?- KK 070) only US Pressing USD $7.00 Buy It Now 10h 55m
Men At Work Cargo Vinyl LP Columbia Records QC 38660 USD $3.99 Buy It Now 11h 13m
Strange Men Bearing Gifts by Cargo Cult (CD, Jan-2003, Touch & Go (Label)) USD $6.40 Buy It Now 11h 49m
MEN AT WORK Cargo LP Vinyl VG++ Cover VG++ 1983 Columbia QC 38660 Kdisc USD $5.95 Buy It Now 12h 22m
CARGO (UK GROUP) Sunny Love Affair 12" VINYL UK Private 1981 2 Track B/W The USD $6.58 Buy It Now 12h 29m
CHERUBS (INDIE GROUP) Club Hoola Hoop's Walls CD UK Cargo 2004 2 Track B/W This USD $6.32 Buy It Now 12h 31m
Cargo (Featuring Dave Collins) - Tender Touch 12" - KOW 33 T - VG USD $10.22 Buy It Now 12h 42m
CARGO SECT Independence LP VINYL UK Right Stuff 1988 7 Track But No 7" And Has USD $6.58 Buy It Now 12h 55m
Marbles by King Apparatus (CD, Jan-1996, Cargo) Free Ship #HA06 USD $6.97 Buy It Now 12h 56m
Strange Cargo / William Orbit - Hinterland (CD, 1995, Discovery Records) Promo. USD $5.25 Buy It Now 13h
CRACKOUT Over My Head 7" VINYL UK Precious Cargo Gig Freebie B/W Last In Line USD $4.14 Buy It Now 13h 4m
CRACKOUT You Dumb F**K 12" VINYL UK Precious Cargo Promo Plays Same Both Sides USD $4.14 Buy It Now 13h 49m
CARGO FEATURING DAVE COLLINS Tender Touch 12" VINYL UK Private 1983 3 Track USD $6.58 Buy It Now 13h 49m
CHAMP S/T 12" VINYL UK Cargo Gold 1988 2 Track With Inner B/W Instrumental But USD $4.14 Buy It Now 13h 49m
CHERUBS (INDIE GROUP) Uncovered By Heartbeat LP VINYL European Cargo 2004 11 USD $10.14 Buy It Now 13h 49m
OUT (70'S GROUP) Better The Devil 7" VINYL UK Cargo B/w It's Not Enough USD $5.53 Buy It Now 13h 50m
CHERUBS (INDIE GROUP) I Go To Whom I'm Dressed For 7" VINYL UK Cargo 2004 USD $4.14 Buy It Now 13h 50m
CARGO (UK GROUP) Jazz Rap Volume One 7" VINYL UK Prt 1985 Vocal Mix USD $4.14 Buy It Now 13h 50m
NIGEL STONIER BAND Still Not Over You 7" VINYL UK Cargo B/W In The Paperbacks USD $26.96 Buy It Now 13h 50m
GOREHOUNDS Cargo Cult 12" VINYL UK Idol 1987 3 Track B/W Day My Love Turned USD $4.14 Buy It Now 13h 50m
CARGO (UK GROUP) Jazz Rap Volume 1 12" VINYL UK Calibre 1985 2 Track Vocal Mix USD $6.58 Buy It Now 13h 50m
CARGO FEATURING DAVE COLLINS Tender Touch 7" VINYL UK Cargo Gold USD $6.58 Buy It Now 13h 50m
CARGO CULT Concrete Island LP VINYL US Public 1987 10 Track With Insert (Pa007) USD $6.58 Buy It Now 13h 50m
NWOBHM TURBO Stallion 7" VINYL UK Cargo 1980 3 Track B/W Running And Take My USD $35.27 Buy It Now 13h 50m
JUNKET You're The Same 7" VINYL UK Deceptive 1999 B/W Cargo (Bluff068) Pic USD $1.38 Buy It Now 13h 50m
REBECCA STORME Let's Spend The Night Together 7" VINYL UK Cargo 1980 3 Track USD $6.58 Buy It Now 13h 55m
NWOBHM WAMM I Wanna Make Ya 7" VINYL UK Cargo B/W Oo Ya Ha (Crs007) USD $20.03 Buy It Now 13h 58m
This Will Make You Happy by Furnaceface [Canada - Punk - Cargo Recd. - 1994] -NM USD $12.65 Buy It Now 14h 46m
MEN AT WORK. CARGO + BUSINESS AS USUAL. 2 CD BOX SET USD $18.46 Buy It Now 16h 38m
Men At Work The Essential CD [Ft: Best songs from 'Business As Usual' USD $7.82 Buy It Now 17h 22m
WILLIAM ORBIT Strange Cargo CD UK Irs 1988 11 Track (7131952) USD $6.58 Buy It Now 17h 26m
CHERUBS (INDIE GROUP) Hey Bunny CD European Cargo 2004 2 Track In Info USD $6.58 Buy It Now 17h 26m
PAUL ARMFIELD Blood Fish And Bone CD UK Issue Pressed In Germany Cargo 2009 11 USD $6.58 Buy It Now 18h 12m
MEN AT WORK "CARGO" LP 1983 USD $8.99 Buy It Now 19h 12m
Capitol 20030 Freddie Slack Southpaw Serenade / Strange Cargo E-/V+ 78 RPM USD $4.00 Buy It Now 20h 37m
Cherubs Paper Cut Moon UK CD single (CD5 / 5") CUK011CD CARGO 2006 USD $11.86 Buy It Now 22h 6m
Men At Work "Cargo" LP (1982) USD $9.99 [0 bids]
MEN AT WORK - Cargo LP Japan 30-3P-433 RARE Like NEW USD $50.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Crackout Over My Head/Last In Line 7" vinyl single record UK 7CARGO1 USD $16.01 Buy It Now 1 day
Cargo USD $3.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Men At Work Cargo UK vinyl LP album record EPC25372 EPIC 1982 USD $15.76 Buy It Now 1 day
Freddie Slack - 78rpm - DECCA #4130 Pig Foot Pete /Strange Cargo VG USD $0.99 [0 bids]
I Go To Whom I'm Dressed For Cherubs CD single (CD5 / 5") UK CUK008CDS CARGO USD $13.18 Buy It Now 1 day
William Ørbit - Best Of Strange Cargos (CD 1996) Electro/ Ambient USD $4.60 Buy It Now 1 day
William Orbit ?Strange Cargo III USD $3.75 Buy It Now 1 day
Orbit, William : Strange Cargo 3 CD USD $5.15 Buy It Now 1 day
Ernestine Anderson / Hot Cargo, Japan LP, Promo Label, add 4 x songs, Low Sale! USD $14.99 [0 bids]
Stakka ?- Firestorm / Vicious Cargo Industries ?- CARG008 NEW VINYL 12" USD $2.45 Buy It Now 1 day
The Slits - Revenge Of The Killer Slits EP 2006 Cargo 7" Single USD $21.09 Buy It Now 1 day
Men At Work - Cargo (1982) Columbia QC 38660 Vinyl Record LP - FREE SHIPPING! USD $11.00 Buy It Now 1 day
TRACTOR no more Rock N' Roll CARGO RECORDS 7-inch CRS 002! USD $19.78 Buy It Now 1 day
Cargo-Simple Things Canadian psych prog cd USD $18.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Men At Work ?- Cargo / Epic ?- EPC 25372 / 1983 Vinyl LP USD $3.89 [0 bids]
WILLIAM ORBIT the BEST of STRANGE CARGOS cd Divine Vashim UNDERWORLD remix RARE USD $29.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Men At Work Lp Cargo 1982-1983 Columbia records USD $12.95 Buy It Now 1 day
Rock Promo Lp Men At Work Cargo On Columbia USD $4.99 [0 bids]
1969 PSYCH ROCK - THE RUGBYS - HOT CARGO LP - AMAZON AM # 1000 USD $35.18 Buy It Now 1 day
Slow Train : Illegal Cargo CD USD $5.17 Buy It Now 1 day
William Orbit - Strange Cargo by Orbit William. USD $18.09 Buy It Now 1 day
Robots Fucking by Retisonic (CD 2012 Cargo/Arctic Rodeo ) IMPORT USD $10.99 Buy It Now 1 day
SLOW TRAIN SOUL-ILLEGAL CARGO CD NEW USD $18.24 Buy It Now 1 day
Various Artists-Cult Cargo: Belize City Boil Up VINYL NEW USD $33.72 Buy It Now 1 day
(DW398) Gyratory System, Cargo Cult - DJ CD USD $2.62 Buy It Now 1 day
Orbit, William : Best of Strange Cargo CD USD $4.77 Buy It Now 1 day
Men At Work - Cargo(150g LTD. Numbered Vinyl LP), 2013 MoFi 1-025 USD $65.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Tacklebox / Cargo Vision In the Blink of An Eye record USD $17.55 Buy It Now 1 day
-Strange Cargo CD CD New USD $11.71 Buy It Now 1 day
Men At Work "Cargo" 1983 Rock LP, Nice NM-!, Original Columbia Press, #QC-38660 USD $4.95 Buy It Now 1 day
Cargo - 2 DISC SET - Royal Hunt (2016, CD New) USD $15.03 Buy It Now 1 day
Men at Work : Cargo CD USD $7.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Royal Hunt - Cargo [New CD] USD $14.91 Buy It Now 1 day
Various Artists-Cult Cargo: Salsa Boricua De Chicago VINYL NEW USD $33.72 Buy It Now 1 day
UK Subs Anti-Nowhere League Clutch Cargo's concert flyer Detroit punk handbill USD $50.00 Buy It Now 1 day
CARGO: Holding On For Love 12 (UK, reissue, artist sleeve) Soul USD $15.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Men At Work Cargo Lo Record NM Shrink QC38660 1982 USD $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
MEN AT WORK/CARGO w/OBI JPN 25Z¥3P427 USD $12.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Cargo Men At Work Japanese vinyl LP album record promo 25.3P-427 EPIC 1983 USD $24.99 Buy It Now 1 day
AUDIOPHILE - MASTER SOUND / MEN AT WORK - CARGO / JAPAN USD $79.99 Buy It Now 1 day
ROYAL HUNT-CARGO LIVE 2015-JAPAN 2 CD BONUS TRACK I45 USD $35.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Men At Work Cargo - Mastersound vinyl LP album record Japanese 30.3P-433 EPIC USD $64.56 Buy It Now 1 day
Men At Work Cargo - Stickered sleeve UK vinyl LP album record EPC25372 EPIC USD $21.04 Buy It Now 1 day
Concrete Island Cargo Cult USA vinyl LP album record PA007 PUBLIC RECORDS USD $19.72 Buy It Now 1 day
Cherubs A Man Of No Importance UK 7" vinyl single record CUK7010 CARGO 2005 USD $13.77 Buy It Now 1 day
Hey Bunny Cherubs 7" vinyl single record UK CUK7007 CARGO 2004 USD $32.89 Buy It Now 1 day
59' RARE JAZZ INSTRO ROCKER~JIMMY LYTELL "HOT CARGO" 1st 7" PROMO GIGI NM- USD $7.00 Buy It Now 2 days
Men At Work ?? Cargo , Double Lp 33 Rpm BPP550 USD $7.00 Buy It Now 2 days

More places to buy CARGO music online Buy CARGO & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

CARGO Cargo ratings distribution

CARGO Cargo reviews

Review by loserboy
5 stars As far as I know CARGO only managed to release in their short history a few 7" singles and one killer album on Harvest records back in 1972. Comprised of dual guitarists (Jan De Hoyt and Ad De Hont), bass (Willem De Vries) and drummer (Dennis Whitbread), CARGO deliver some pretty magical musical expressions of classic rock and progressive all in one. Obviously this is heavy guitar driven music with clever bass and drum interplay. Lead vocalist Willem De Vries has one of those amazing rock voices which you swear you have heard before and in many ways completes this album. When the twin guitars get crackling along we are provided some of the most thought provoking music you will ever hear. Up until now this gem of an album was not available and through Pseudonym records we are now able to enjoy a re-mastered transfer with their earlier 7" singles as bonus tracks as well. Breathtaking and inspired music for your mind.

Review by Sean Trane
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Prog Folk
4 stars If this had been the Cargo album alone , it might have gained another halfstar but the bonus tracks are from their previous group called September actually ruin (a bit) the wholeness of the album. Although not bad in themselves , those tracks add absolutely nothing to Cargo and even ruin slightly the pleasure. On Cargo itself there is no flaws at all if it was not that this is a lone album and a pity they only made this one . Very exciting guitar work from the De Hont brother who have learned to work together quite early in their lives , one can hear it on here. Their interplay is really delicious and they do not try to outdo the other and remind me of the twin lead guitar from Wishbone Ash in their heyday (Argus & Pilgrimmage)
Review by Carl floyd fan
4 stars Sometimes you have to wonder what people were smoking back in the day. How you could space out and let so many good albums pass you by is a mystery to me. This album is no exception, it is very good. It is a little heavy and I would not label it as art rock. Art rock tends to be shorter, more pop oriented songs. These songs are a lot longer and include very long jams. Well, its a shame many of the baby boomers don't know who cargo is when I talk music with them. Many of the albums I have reviewed on this site seem (I am only 20) to have been ignored when they were released. Were people just to stoned and lazy to check out anything beyond deep purple, zeppelin and the beatles? With the lack of musical variety today, I grow jealous of all the possibilities people had in the 70s. So many good bands were passed by back than..spring, CARGO, the flock and so many others.
Review by Marty McFly
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Errors and Omissions Team
4 stars So who's smuggling this Cargo now ? Nobody, so let this be the first review after little bit more than 5 years (!!!), even it's still better than after 6 years.

Album consists of 4 quite long tracks and 8 bonus tracks. At first I thought this has some kind of epic concept story about a ship, or about shipyard, workers that carries cargo from point A to point B, something like that.

Piter (I mean) Willem De Vries provides fine vocals, that's true, even most of the times, these songs are filled by solos. They are the main predator of this album. At first I wanted to mention this in connection to 1st track, but I realized that all of these tracks has fine, long guitar soloing, improvisation-like patterns and other goodies. This suggest to some kind of Psychedelic elements too.

Bonus tracks aren't so good from Prog point of view (even more Rock and even one Beatlesque), but they're enjoyable.

4(-), may be too "classic rocking" for some.

Review by friso
4 stars Cargo - Cargo (1972)

Dutch one hit wonder Cargo has a lot to offer for listeners of hard rock / jamband/ psychedelic / progressive. With a steady hard rock sound and production, a bit like how Camel would sound a year later, and four lengthy tracks with some catchy themes and long instrumental sections this album is very good throughout, without ever reaching a zenith. Just a steady listen and a great 1972 rock sound. Some psychedelic flavours, but never 'strange-sounding', well grounded use of experimental effects. On side two the vocals on Finding Out and Summerfair are surprisingly spot on. The remind me a bit of Stephen Stills. The last track Summerfair outstays its welcome a bit; if you'd study this guitar solo you'd end up knowing like every rock-guitar trick in the book haha. Still.. the ungoing steady vibe of the record is also one of its virtues. It's quite nice to listen to, maybe even relaxing. Perhaps this gem is great just because of its lack of a world-changing vision. It rocks. Like a lot.

2 stars I really like dutch prog, I do indeed! But... this time I was expecting something completely different. What I hear here is jam-band reminding me of uninspired version of... Lynyrd Skynyrd. Yes, the songs are lengthy (but so is Free Bird), however they are just lengthy for the sake of mindless blues ... (read more)

Report this review (#1502138) | Posted by Quizzus | Tuesday, December 22, 2015 | Review Permanlink

4 stars This is a review of the newest reissue of this album on Pseudonym Records (2012). This version is a deluxe, 2 CD edition which includes all the band's singles under the moniker September, as well as several demos. The main reason I bought this album is for, well, the album. The biggest problem ... (read more)

Report this review (#1275841) | Posted by Igor91 | Saturday, September 13, 2014 | Review Permanlink

3 stars It never ceases to amaze me how a relatively small nation in Europe manages to produce a disproportionate number of notable acts. Anything from FOCUS, SUPERSISTER, EKSEPTION, FINCH, EARTH & FIRE to KAYAK, LIVIN' BLUES - ah, just where do I stop? There must be a reason, probably a combination o ... (read more)

Report this review (#993128) | Posted by BORA | Sunday, July 7, 2013 | Review Permanlink

4 stars This is the eponymous disc published by Cargo, dutch heavy prog band. Cargo consist of Willem DeVries on bass and vocals, brothers Ad and Jan De Hont on guitars, and Denis Whitbread on drums. Born as "September", they has no great success in their early career. Changed its name to Cargo, they d ... (read more)

Report this review (#793236) | Posted by Ytse_Jam | Monday, July 23, 2012 | Review Permanlink

4 stars In October'06, I got this album for $25.00 through mail order,as I have been wanting to hear it,and when I did, I thought ''What can I say..great stuff! I would call this hard rock along the lines of 1973-era Montrose,as the singer of Cargo sounds like Sammy Hagar at times. But this is mostly ... (read more)

Report this review (#108914) | Posted by jasonpw. | Friday, January 26, 2007 | Review Permanlink

5 stars Aaahhh...extremely nice sounds are coming from this very capable dutch outfit:Cargo. They "only" did one album (and apparently some singles and stuff...note the bonus tracks 8 tracks to be exactly!!)...but what an album.....the driving force of the two guitarplayers and the solid back-up of the b ... (read more)

Report this review (#28708) | Posted by Tonny Larz | Friday, April 2, 2004 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of CARGO "Cargo"