THE FIRST TWENTY YEARS

- Ryo Okumoto / keyboard, vocals
- Ted Leonard / lead vocal
- Jimmy Keegan / drums
With:
- Nick D'Vigilio / drums, vocals (7)
- Neal Morse / piano, guitar, lead vocals (7)

November 20, 2015
Format: 2CD + DVD
7. Falling For Forever (New Song 19+ Minuets with all past and present members)
Neal Morse had this to say about the release:
"As we were kicking around the idea of a Spock's Beard 'Best Of', the idea of having some kind of an additional track came up. I felt, as always, like it would be more exciting to do something new than to rehash something we had already done. Then one morning I got inspired and wrote the music that would become 'Falling for Forever'. It was a lot of fun writing for the Spock's gang including Ted and Nick's voices. I definitely had them all in my mind. and I think the end result is really, really cool. Al is killing it on guitar, Dave's bass tone will take the paint off your walls, Ryo is ripping on the keys as usual, and both Jimmy and Nick trade off drum solos toward the end of the song! Ted sings the choruses, Nick sings the middle section, and I sing the verses. It's truly a team effort.

Thanks to mbzr48 for the addition

SPOCK'S BEARD MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy SPOCK'S BEARD The First Twenty Years Music

THE FIRST TWENTY YEARSTHE FIRST TWENTY YEARS
Metal Blade 2015

More places to buy SPOCK'S BEARD music online Buy SPOCK'S BEARD & Prog Rock Digital Music online:

SPOCK'S BEARD The First Twenty Years ratings distribution

SPOCK'S BEARD The First Twenty Years reviews

No collaborator/experts review or rating for the moment | Submit a review

5 stars I started listening to Spock's Beard after first getting into Transatlantic, then Neal Morse's solo stuff. The only album of theirs that I have is Snow, but I'd heard enough material online to know that this is a band that would appeal to me. So when this compilation was released I knew that it ... (read more)

Report this review (#1572532) | Posted by AlanB | Monday, May 30, 2016 | Review Permanlink

5 stars SPOCKS BEARD The First Twenty Years ----- This is the 2015 Greatest hits of Spock's Beard, with songs from each and every album they have made to date. The choices made for each album are unsurprising and perfectly chosen. Classic epics like THE LIGHT, THE DOORWAY and AT THE END OF THE DAY are o ... (read more)

Report this review (#1505873) | Posted by strangelybrown | Saturday, January 2, 2016 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of SPOCK'S BEARD "The First Twenty Years"